The Silence of The Shams…

Notice something missing recently?

“Leaks”.

The House Intelligence Committee now has the bank records of Fusion-GPS.  They were turned over Friday after a federal judge on Thursday shot-down a last-ditch effort by attorneys from Fusion to get an emergency injunction.

Chairman Devin Nunes and the House Intelligence Committee now have the records of payments made by Fusion-GPS to “journalists and media companies” during 2016 and early 2017 when Glenn Simpson, Mary Jacoby and Peter Fritsch were shopping the Christopher Steele ‘Russian dossier’ to enhance the “Insurance Policy”.

Perhaps we will find out which journalists and media companies were paid by Fusion-GPS. Perhaps those payments are part of the reason the media apparatus, writ large, made a concerted effort last week to distance the Steele Dossier from the origin of the FBI Counterintelligence operation against candidate Trump that began in July 2016.

Additionally, and I shall easily say ‘predictably‘, there’s been far less visible evidence of congressional or intelligence community leaks to the media.  The Wolff book has provided a deafening cover for the media retreat; but the absence of IC leaks is also deafening.  As we previously shared, this outcome was fully anticipated.

Most of the direct (“small group”) FBI (CoIntel), DOJ (NatSec Division) and Special Counsel co-conspirators are only able to talk amid themselves.  They know by now they are being monitored and they have strong suspicion the size of the surveillance upon them. [Hi guys.] No-one else is willing to put themselves at risk now.  Congressional allies now view the small group as carrying a legal ebola virus.  Contact is now a risk.

All of the ‘Muh Russia’ co-conspirators, and the aggregate DC enablers, along with their media mouthpieces are nervous.  The Wolff book noise is hiding a genuine trepidation that all of the scheming for the past 18+ months is about to come crashing down.

The larger American electorate have NO IDEA the scale and scope of the bigger story behind the vast Russian conspiracy.  The people involved are fully aware of the potential for their visible trail to become increasingly public.

The special FBI and DOJ unit that Rod Rosenstein put together, at the request of AG Jeff Sessions and DNI Dan Coats, is still hunting congressional and IC leak agents.  Almost no-one in the media has discussed this ongoing reality, but their silence on the story doesn’t mean their behavior has not changed directly because of it.

WASHINGTON – […] Gaining access to Fusion GPS’s bank records marks yet another victory for the Republicans in the House Intelligence Committee, which earlier in the week secureddocuments and text messages related to the Trump-Russia collusion investigation.

Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., had pursued the information for months and threatened a contempt of Congress charge against both Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray after they refused to turn over the information.

Two Republican senators earlier in the day Friday recommended that the Justice Department criminally investigate the author of the Trump dossier, which contains salacious and unverified claims about President Trump’s ties to Russia. Republicans are concerned the dossier may have been the impetus behind the federal inquiry looking into possible Russian collusion between that country and the Trump campaign.

Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, and Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., a senior committee member, told the DOJ they believe Christopher Steele, the former British spy who helped put together the dossier, knowingly lied to federal authorities about his communications with U.S. journalists.

A lawyer for Fusion GPS lashed out at the senators, accusing them of making “another attempt to discredit government sources.”  (read more)

As the Inspector General investigation continues: ♦FBI Agent Peter Strzok has been reassigned to the HR department.  ♦FBI Lawyer Lisa Page, personal legal aide to FBI Asst. Director, Andrew “Andy” McCabe, has been returned to the DOJ side. ♦FBI Chief Legal Counsel James Baker has been relieved of his duties by FBI Director Christopher Wray. ♦FBI Asst Director Andrew McCabe has announced his intent to retire in March.

All of these FBI personnel moves are a preliminary outcomes of the still ongoing Office of Inspector General (OIG) investigation.   All of this has been reported.  None of these moves are speculative.  All of these geese are cooked.  However, this is just one side of the 2016 political “Trump operation”, the FBI investigative Counterintelligence Division side.

The other side, the legal side of the Trump operation, stems from the National Security Division of the DOJ.  A FISA application is submitted from the DOJ-NSD  for use by the FBI Counterintelligence team.   Sunlight upon this side of the collaboration is the reason for all of the current distraction narratives.

The Department of Justice, National Security Division, FISC application(s) and the FISA 702(16)(17) wiretapping and surveillance collection, along with the unmasking that followed, is the focus of House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes.  He is tackling the biggest scandal – OUTLINED HERE

Sometime this month, after the initial Inspector General Michael Horowitz release, House Judiciary Chair Bob Goodlatte and Senate Judiciary Chair Chuck Grassley will likely call for a Special Counsel to investigate the upper-level management of the FBI and DOJ.

We should support that approach.  The SC can quickly put a Grand Jury together and start presenting the IG investigative evidence, as well as enforceable subpoenas for witnesses.

There’s a lot of different down-stream legal issues:

• The unlawful exoneration of Hillary Clinton by political operatives in the DOJ/FBI.
  • The unlawful destruction of evidence; and the manipulation of investigative protocols to gain a specific and pre-planned political outcome. (Peter Strzok, Andrew McCabe)
  • The unlawful use of the FISA court for political spy operations by the DOJ/FBI.
  • The unlawful use of the Dept of Justice National Security Division.  For weaponized political benefit.  (Sally Yates, Loretta Lynch, Bruce Ohr)
  • The unlawful use of the FBI Counterintelligence Division. For weaponized political benefit. (James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, James Baker)
  • The unlawful use of a Special Counsel (Mueller) investigation to hide the conspiracy; (James Baker, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, Andrew Weissman, Jeannie Rhee, Aaron Zebley)

All of the origination details are part of the minutia that will surface in the next 30 days.  Devin Nunes, Bob Goodlatte and Chuck Grassley using the Judiciary and Intelligence Committees to collect evidence and tell the public everything outlined HERE and more.

Dave NYiii has a terrific discussion thread on the pending OIG Release HERE

THE BIG UGLY

RESOURCES:  – The BIG UGLY

IG Stimulated Releases of Information:

♦Release #1 was the FBI Agent Strzok and Attorney Lisa Page story; and the repercussions from discovering their politically motivated bias in the 2015/2016 Clinton email investigation and 2016/2017 Russian Election investigation.

♦Release #2 outlined the depth of FBI Agent Strzok and FBI Attorney Page’s specific history in the 2016 investigation into Hillary Clinton to include the changing of the wording [“grossly negligent” to “extremely careless”] of the probe outcome delivered by FBI Director James Comey.

♦Release #3 was the information about DOJ Deputy Bruce Ohr being in contact with Fusion GPS at the same time as the FISA application was submitted and granted by the FISA court; which authorized surveillance and wiretapping of candidate Donald Trump; that release also attached Bruce Ohr and Agent Strzok directly to the Steele Dossier.

♦Release #4 was information that Deputy Bruce Ohr’s wife, Nellie Ohr, was an actual contract employee of Fusion GPS, and was hired by F-GPS specifically to work on opposition research against candidate Donald Trump. Both Bruce Ohr and Nellie Ohr are attached to the origin of the Christopher Steele Russian Dossier.

♦Release #5 was the specific communication between FBI Agent Strzok and FBI Attorney Page. The 10,000 text messages that included evidence of them both meeting with Asst. FBI Director Andrew McCabe to discuss the “insurance policy” against candidate Donald Trump in August of 2016.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Clinton(s), Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, FBI, media bias, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Russia, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

632 Responses to The Silence of The Shams…

1. Charlotte says:

You think they didn’t bug or tap the Trumps phones? Of course they did. They are now going after Ivanka for greeting 2 Russians in the lift at Trump Towers. How did they know that? Bug the lift or remotely turn her phone or the Russian’s phones on? Or have a plant in the lift or someone following Ivanka?

Mueller Investigating Ivanka Trump for Saying Hello to Russians in Elevator Lobby

• Bill Robbins says:

Charlotte: Ah hah! You must be a British spy. You wrote “lift” for elevator. Put down that warm beer and step away from the snooker table.

• Charlotte says:

Nah. Not British. Hate the Poms.

• Charlotte says:

Love America. Hate the UK and EU scum and the left.Love Trump.
          As it goes with America (and Israel) so it will go with the world.

• Esperanza says:

Wow. You sound like a liberal.

How unpleasant you sound.

• FredeDK says:

Do you hate us all, or the institutions and politicians, because you might have to educate your self about what is going on in Europe, the people and the government is not one and the same. Just watch Brexit, that was the people, and MSM was like CNN on election night, because big government is always better. But a lot of people in Europe sees things a whole other way, than you hear on the media (sounds kinda like the us, does it not?). If I didn’t follow this site, CRTV, Sargon of Akkad, Ben sharpio, RSBN and watched Fox News on YouTube, my take on the US would be that a bunch of hicks, who hate women and was racist had put an imbicil in power, and I would wonder why the people let that happen too, so maybe you should hate less, and study more of what’s going on in Europe.
            I love the US, 2 of my siblings spent years over there in high school, my niece is living there right now, and I just spent a vacation on the east coast and is now planing my next trip to the Illinois/Iowa area, but that dose t mean it’s so great I hate Denmark where I was born, and where my family proudly has served in the military, the resistance movement in ww2 and on international duties with your soldiers, in fact my nephew just joined the queens gaurd, so we do fight for our country. And myself has been in politics my whole adult life, trying to turn things in a more conservative direction, and I’m sure that in Denmark, like in the US, it can be done, but it’s a fight because the last 8 years the SJW’s has been on a role, because of your x president. So before you accuse us of doing nothing, maybe study a bit and welcome us to the site, as we get knowledge and grow strong with the information and support we can get here.

Just as a final remark to my rant, I was in my navy association for veterans yesterday, with 90 others, singing our national anthem. And even the sailor, who sailed for the American navy in WW2 and is 95 could stand and honor the country, and its flag, that’s a good start to the new year, no kneels or weak men in that room.

• Indimex says:

I like and appreciate you sharing. We are fighting the same war. Thank you for your service and your commitment to righteousness. And, indeed, that is an excellent way to start the new year! Cheers!

• Maquis says:

FredeDK: We love our European Brothers and Sisters here! Also every other corner of our globe, where Treepers roam unbeknownst to the Marxists and Statists and Kleptocrats that surround them.

We are one Human Family. Some seem lost. Some seem evil. Some, merely unwise. And fact is, some of us are those things, but not even a land as intolerant and backwards as the Islamic regions of our World, with endless senseless bloody conflicts, are bereft of good Liberty loving people that understand the principles, convictions and sacrifices it requires. Good people are everywhere.

America was born of Europe. Her values, her History, her Wisdom and Culture and Traditions, especially Religion, are part of the fabric from which we are sewn. Most of us understand and appreciate that.

I love England, prayed for Brexit, and will remain gravely concerned for your welfare as long as Marxists and Islamists hold sway in your land. Prayers for you all are quite common here.

J’adore la France aussi! J’espere pour les mieux choses pour elle. Et, comme pour vous, j’ai une peur grave pour sa bien-être. Je prie pour elle aussi.

Yesterday we had the occasion to communicate with a Treeper in South Africa, Australia and I know many other points around our World as well. I love it.

CTH is an incredibly special place. I don’t even have the words to describe the eternal rewards I foresee for those that make it happen.

The thirst for Liberty is universal, it is our right, our gift from God at conception, affirmed at birth.

We here pray that President Trump, an imperfect yet righteous man, raised by God to save our Nation, can also create ripples and waves that distrupt rampant Statism Worldwide and inspire Patriots of all stripes and colors to step up and make their own lands great, and free.

I’m an old Air Force man, I salute you and appreciate your Service, and that of your family. I was part of NATO for many years, and loved all of it, had amazing experiences I could not have imagined, nor replicate.

So Welcome, Brother, to CTH. As we would say in the USAF, Damn glad to have you here!

Maquis

GBPDJT
              🇺🇸

• So by a process of elimination, you are either Australian, Canadian or a New Zealander, or maybe any other country in the Commonwealth!
            It doesn’t really matter, I love Trump as well.

• DebbieUK says:

Really I cannot get over the nastiness about the British from some posters .Why do you hate the Poms.? Care to give examples of your prejudices. Maybe you have an inferiority complex about our deep history. I don’t know but cheesh I love this site but you make it impossible.We are not all muslim loving socialists .Some of us are fighting to get our country back and support Trump all the way..

• BobbyCannoli says:

Wow, learned a lot tonight. Never heard “Pom” before, looked it up, seems the etymology is not real clear, but at least now I know what it means: https://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061022024956AAy0T8Y

Speaking for myself, and nobody else, I’m the son of an Anglophile Mom who has not a drop of English/Brit blood in her (100% Italian). No inherent prejudices against, and I greatly admire much of the history and culture.

Having said that, anytime I see England in the news lately, it’s almost always completely heartbreaking, from Rotherham (and the fact that hardly anyone really paid a price for that), to Tommy Robinson, and the fact that you can’t even speak you mind without getting heat from the authorities.

Personally, I can’t see how a person like you’ve described yourself isn’t either already planning to leave, or arming up already and overthrowing the govt. Were I there, I’d be actively doing one or the other. I really fear it’s too late for England 😦

Things aren’t as dire as 1939/40, but then, there wasn’t an enemy within back then, either. We have a family friend who grew up there in that time, and was moved to another city, away from her parents, during the London blitz. She’s been here in America since the 60s, and let me tell you, I’ve rarely met a more aware and dedicated American than her. I thought the folks who lived through the depression here were tough (and they were!), but this lady, and other like her, set a new standard.

Keep Calm, and stiff upper lip, and all that. Let me tell you (as if I need to), there’s a very great amount of things to admire about the British culture. I just hope it still lives in today’s Brits!

• Matthew J. Smith says:

Looks like MI-6 had more to do with the Trump Dossier ingredients than Russia ever had !! That’s a good enough reason for us to be upset, really.

• G. Combs says:

It is STILL the government and not the people.

Remeber we are ALL fighting the Globalist Elite no matter what country we are in so we need to distinguish between them. I can not stand the UK and German governments but I do not dislike the German or English people who were very hospitable to me when I was over there.

• cali says:

@Matthew J. Smith: I’m glad you bring that up because former Prime minister Blair tried to suck up to DT at the beginning of his administration. He whispered that he was aware that MI-6 helped spy on the Trump campaign as service to Obama et al. When this info made into a newsflash he fainted outrage as did his sycophants. That was around the time Judge Nepalitano at Fox News reported the same and was suspended by Fox for making that claim.
              Anyways I agree that the MI-6 was as dirty as the insurance gang here in the US having all worked together to stop a Trump presidency from materializing.

• Kent says:

Godspeed to your goal of retaking your own country…the view from here? Not to be nasty…but you guys are toast…as is Germany…..

Your leaders have sold you out and for the life of me I can’t imagine why they would do such a thing…

1400 years of history is hot enough?

• navysquid says:

Debbie…served with many of your British SF overseas…loved those guys! They all had that definite British sense of humor…lol

• okapisage says:

DebbieUK, I always look forward to your posts as a voice from the UK, and I hope you do not get discouraged from coming on this site! I spend a lot of time there, and I know the people there are going through the same process of “waking up” as we have gone through here. It’s tough, because political correctness has a very strong hold on people’s minds there — but maybe those here who are so pessimistic about the UK forget that it was really only recently — through the force of Donald Trump — that we Americans have had any real fighting chance to combat political correctness here. For Pete’s sake, this was the first year in maybe two decades that I’ve had the courage to freely wish people “Merry Christmas!”

The UK does not yet have that leadership and, like us, the country has been led to the brink; but look at Brexit — not a bad start at trying to turn things around. That was a vote of the people, not the elites; and the more the leadership tries to water it down, the more that support for Brexit grows. Last summer at a university gathering, I admit that I created shock waves by voicing my unqualified admiration for our beautiful FIrst Lady Melania Trump — but outside of that rarefied setting, I encountered enthusiastic (if whispered) support for Donald Trump wherever I went.

I also do not like the disparaging comments about the UK so easily tossed off here in the comments section. Maybe with Donald Trump we are one step ahead of the Brits — but only one step! How close our country has been — and still is — to the precipice! The British people are fully aware and do not like what is happening to their country; I happen to have faith in them, that they will right the ship somehow. And Donald Trump will help. Through his sheer force of moral leadership, he will forge the way, and other countries will follow.

• chris says:

I love the Brits. I love their accents, history, and style. No problem with this southern American.

• Another proud Southerner here who loves Great Britain. I wax nostalgic for Merry Old England at Christmas time.

One thing that just breaks my heart is to see how the mighty have fallen. England gave so much good to the world and was resplendent in all four corners of the globe. So see her is such shabby shape wounds me.

Liberals are Satan’s tools and ruin everything they touch. I hate them with a white hot passion.

• LetsPlay says:

Wow, “a white hot passion” says a lot and doesn’t leave room for misinterpretation there Massive. I applaud your feelings and being in touch with what you witness in our country. Liberals, to paraphrase Michael Savage, are a mental illness. Simple as that. And yet, they persist like a bad virus that won’t be cured.

• Volintn says:

As you said Debbie, the “deep history” and as Churchill said, “never, never, never give up.” People who say the UK is done do not know it’s history or people.

• farmhand1927 says:

You see it as nastiness, DebbieUK, alot of Americans see it as great disappointment. We cheered Brexit and remain hopeful it eventually will be reality. We support those that fear they are losing their country. We grieve with Christians that watch the spread of Islam and English churches being shuttered. Most importantly, we appreciate and respect British forces that stand shoulder to shoulder with our military in the war on terror.

Back to ‘nastiness’, we are defending our President. An English spy was involved in the lying, filthy dossier which has done great harm to MAGA. Not sure, but has the British govt done anything to aid in investigating this or apologized? The Muslim mayor of London is bold in his disrespect for our President, says he doesn’t want the Trump’s to even visit London. As if Theresa May doesn’t have enough problems of her own, is quick to take swings at our President when he tweets something she doesn’t like. The Royals have been distant, if not ungracious, to our President and his family. So, who is nasty? Who is hateful?

We stand with our President, through thick and thin. Because he is attacked unjustly, maligned unfairly, accused wrongfully, our skin wears thin with any source that appears to pile on. We will defend him, no matter the names we’re called as a result.

President Donald Trump is the best friend any of our allies could pray for. He is loyal, faithful to his word and a defender of right in a world where so much is wrong. Perhaps, it is those that accuse him (or we, his supporters) that are nasty and hateful.

• Scarlet says:

How are you going to get anything back and defend yourselves without guns ?

• Maquis says:

THIS is my thought too. I wish that on the morrow every just person in the World could awake to a weapon and ammo at his or her side.

Improvisation has become a must. 3d metal printing, anyone? It’s here now…

• BobInFL says:

DebbieUK- I deal with a number of Brits for business and find most are pretty based – not what you would expect from the media over there – a lot see right through the garbage they are fed – Aussies not so much – surprisingly the ones I deal with are led around by their nose by what their media tell them.

I feel that the UK spy agencies are involved in the BS dossier and spying on the campaign – would be great to get your view on whether you feel that way too. I don’t see much more than a frosty relationship between our President and Ms May and think that may be a major reason…..she would have known about any “help” the UK was giving in the attempted take-down of our President…..

• with all due respect, we used to love UK visited almost every year! My father when he was alive had many English men as friends and would visit them as often as he can. But now look at London! Most UK parliament trashes trump along with the mayor of london. They have become very much to the left and it is hopeless. I don’t hate UK but dislike what it has become of catering to one sect of people that muslims! sooner or later the Royalty will be gone! May be after Harry marries this trashy woman who might bring it down! I have not gone back to UK in 3 years and that is a shame!

• Jenny R. says:

Absolutely no hate for the British in general. I just don’t trust your government…and some Brits I really don’t like due to their personal stances (but that goes for some Americans as well). I’m also not so naïve as to forget that there are many Brits (and people from other countries) that do indeed look upon Americans as mongrel peasants that should have behaved and stayed loyal subjects — in fairness, there are those that do not, and I thank you — thus how am/why should I, as an American, take kindly to such a philosophy?

So, Brits ok, but as for their government: verify before trusting.

Patience, realize that many Americans did fall for the BFF school of thought re: international relations, and have now had a very bitter truth pill ingested; backlash ahoy. Eventually this will work out (although I hope we don’t make the mistake of going all “bff” again — countries don’t have friends; they have interests). Best of luck to Britain; truly may you get some of your own problems under control and a better future secured.

• Orygun says:

I love all the European cultures that make up this country. The majority of us are a composite of the Europe that is now floundering from the hateful practices of their own governments. The people and cultures are great but the governments are hell bent on destroying the very people and culture that we love.
            The criminal cartel running the media and governments in the EU know that Islam is a cancer on the societies it invades and demands they gave up their culture for the sake of Islam.
            The people are the same everywhere and we all want to live our lives in safety and with individual freedoms. I love the Brits and we should never paint nations with such a wide brush.

• mariner says:

Orss-try-lian?

• mike says:

Yep, sounds like the ticket to sunshine and the beach, BobMuler. Hope you enjoy Gitmo.

• Jedi9 says:

The Mueller tenure manure is coming to an end. What is funny about this, is that we have not heard a peep from Reince Prebus, or HRC and her pedo husband along with everyone else connected, with the exception of Rice and a few others who are just morons and can’t help themselves but most who are seeing the writing on the wall are not saying much these days, probably because they are lawyering up. Lets see; where is Lynch? Where is Obama? Where is Rhoads? Where is Pagliano? Where is Podesta? Where is Holder? Where is Schummer? The ones who continue their semantic diarrhea via social media, either don’t have any self respect or are in denial, or perhaps a little bit of both.

• Wow. Being polite in an elevator is now illegal?

• Suncc49 says:

Guess it would be too difficult for lurch to investigate the meeting she had w Glenn from Fusion GPS or how she got in with no visa….

• Sunshine says:

I’ve never seen anything like this, so bad. They’re really out to get the Trump family.

• navysquid says:

“I wouldn’t be surprised if Mueller investigated Barron to check if he had Russian classmates.”

No, but they are going to interrogate him for five hours because he watched Rocky and Bullwinkle and thought Boris and Natasha were funny…They want to know WHY he thinks they are so funny and what connections he may have with them?

• I suspect the lack of sources for this article indicates that this is not true or it is a trap to catch leakers.

• Bulldog84 says:

They were spying on the Russians — allegedly — but then unmasking to find out which Americans they could identify.

When Trump used the word “sick” to describe the spying that Obama was doing, and when Nunes reported that what he saw had nothing to do with any collusion, this was probably what they were talking about.

2. Atticus says:

Too much popcorn can have a laxative effect. Not yet….I need to pace myself.

3. mitrom says:

Great work, Sundance!

Although most Americans don’t know the scale of corruption and conspiracy or the details, most Americans know or strongly suspect this Russia-Trump investigation is a farce and a political witch hunt.

The more we can spread the word/inform other Americans, the better.

Another way these corrupt/partisan bureaucrats protect the Dems and rig the system is using partisan judges and courts in D.C. where 95% of the jury pool are Dems.

• mztore says:

There is nobody but Sundance who could get this all down on paper (so to speak) and get me to understand ‘most’ of it. I’m not into politics, but this has me fascinated. Recently sent one of the Sundance articles to my brother, and he told me he has signed up now.
      That makes all but one in my family who has joined the C club. Thanks Sundance…Amazing job.

4. Know who likes this more than us? The hard working rank and file FBI agents, many of whom went into law enforcement, got their law degrees while working swing shift or dogwatch, and took shit paying jobs in the FBI because doing the right thing and protecting us is a calling.

This crackdown’s for them.

• starfcker says:

You mean all the ones who stood up and exposed all the nonsense going on? All the ones that resigned in protest? Or the 35,000 that kept quiet and ignored the corruption, for the children. (and for the pensions)

• Human condition baby, human condition

• SSI01 says:

My point exactly. The corrupt management at the FBI didn’t just materialize overnight. It was identified while still at a young age and low in seniority; scrutinized by the corrupt officials who filled those upper positions at that time; and mentored, encouraged, and directed into positions of power and authority within the FBI to exercise control over the organization and further the aims and desires of their sponsors, their “rabbis.” When those rabbis retired, these schemers and traitors who had been so carefully brought along for 20 or more years were placed into those same slots their sponsors held.

In other words, there is rank corruption within the lowest ranks of the FBI. If you’re an agent with the FBI, you have a degree when you put in your application. FBI does NOT recruit former police officers or detectives; what’s going on right now should be proof they don’t. REAL patrol officers and detectives wouldn’t stand for this. A significant percentage of the people they bring aboard as agents are right out of university, the FBI wants them that way so they can start the indoctrination right away at Quantico, and the young people don’t have to “unlearn” everything a tough patrol supervisor, or detective sergeant would have taught them while they were a cop.

They need to totally change their name and charter, and start bringing in more law enforcement professionals as trainee agents. A lot of this stuff would never have happened if the system were composed of veteran police officers or detectives.

• SSI01 says:

I should also mention some statements made within the last few days by those directing this inquiry that the FBI was reluctant to cooperate fully with Nunes and everyone else because they have never before faced this level of scrutiny at the command level. That right there should be alarming. They’ve forgotten they’re subject to review and possible discipline as much as the lowest-seniority agent, just out of Quantico. And Congress needs to get on the stick with that scrutiny – minute scrutiny – and STAY there.

• wheatietoo says:

You make some good points, SSI01.

I guess it’s monumentally naïve of us to think that there are a few ‘good guys’ in the FBI.

I used to watch that show ‘The X Files’ and think that the level of FBI corruption on display was just Hollywood hyperbole and make believe.
          But maybe that was spot on?

The recent widespread coverup on display in the Las Vegas Massacre was so in-your-face and happening in real time, that it was impossible to ignore.

We saw what happen to Fox Mulder in ‘The X Files’…an honest, conscientious agent, who was isolated and destroyed, for being honest and conscientious…was art imitating life?
          I can now imagine that this is what may have happened in real life, if any ‘good guys’ joined the FBI.

As you said, “this should be alarming”…and it is.

• wheatietoo says:

*edit….saw what happened to Fox Mulder

• Sylvia Avery says:

It really, really pains me. I’ve always idealized the FBI. OMG, Clarice in Silence of the Lambs???? And yeah, Mulder and Scully????

And now I just think the FBI needs to be dismantled. Completely. If there is a need for such an organization, rebuild a different one under a new charter, new name. Kinda breaks my heart.

• wheatietoo says:

I know, Sylvia…same here.

Our President isn’t known for ‘demolition’ in his business dealings.
              He has a history of preserving what’s good about a building and renovating it into a New Life.

So I don’t know if he will go for a full-on dismantling and demolition of the FBI.

But something major has to be done.

It should be so major…with prosecutions and jail time…that it will forever serve as an Example of what happens when corruption and political motives are allowed to take over an Institution.

• navysquid says:

wheatietoo…along with Star’s comment, where the common ROOT of all of this is the Education Dept and what these agents and other CIA, DIA, FBI, et al gain their knowledge from and that is our universities filled with such liberal professors. I have worked and work with ALL of the above mentioned while in my role in the Navy.

There are a few old timers of those branches of gov’t (CIA, FBI) that are great stand up dudes and dudettes that grew up in the America I did under Reagan and loved our country. The other’s within the FBI, CIA, and DIA are all recent graduates from George Washington, Cornell, Harvard, Yale, etc that their view of America is so skewed it disgusts me. I’ve sat in on briefings with our Generals and Admirals and these “young educated elitists” from these Ivy League schools are sent overseas and write white papers briefing our military on what course of action should be taken while never even setting foot outside a FOB or meeting an Iraqi, Afghan, or Libyan…think here Marie Harf, Ben Rhodes…these are the elitists that are very similar to what fills many of our RANK AND FILE of the CIA, FBI, DIA, etc that cannot stand Pres Trump and will go along with any takedown of him.

The root though is the education system in America and needs to be changed.

• quintrillion says:

here’s a fbi tv series i’d never seen because it was shown in UK, I think. 13 episodes with a continuing underlying storyline.

• NotALiberal says:

It’s funny that you should mention X-Files. I used to love that show, but when the government conspiracy theories started ramping up on the show, I stopped watching because it was just too unbelievable for me. Turns out truth truly is stranger than fiction.

• massivedeplorable says:

SSI01 you are 100% correct. Feebies are fake cops. The entire operation is corrupted by power hungry elitist snobs posing as law enforcement officers. Real cops hate them- and for very good reason. The ones I know hate each other too!

• Bulldog84 says:

It seems odd that someone like Priestap, who appears relatively young, could move up so quickly in the bureau without having to do stints in less favorable locations. Was he well-connected and/or being groomed for something? Don’t agents have to work their way up by spending time in places like Fargo or El Paso working on real cases?

• Maquis says:

The FBI some time ago began pulling it’s “leaders” directly from the DOJ, mere lawyers. Rank and file are blocked and no longer make it into senior positions.

• stringplayer55 says:

You think that the rank and file agents at the FBI really have knowledge of what those at the top of the FBI (Comey, Priesthap, Strzok, Lisa Page) were up to? It took extremely high security clearances to be involved in this cabal.

• Angel Martin says:

One factor in favour of rank and file agents: McCabe set up a “special unit” in FBI HQ for the Clinton email investigation. Which means that whatever wrongdoing was happening at the top of the FBI, they didn’t trust ordinary field agents to go along.

And they didn’t. The reopening of the Clinton email case in late Oct 2016 was as a result of an unrelated investigation (pervert Anthony Weiner’s computer) conducted by the NY field office. McCabe’s “special unit” couldn’t cover it up, and Comey had to announce that the investigation had found new info.

• prenanny says:

You are limiting your scope of the corruption to the headline grabbers of today when there are countless other examples of how the FBI has been crap in their stated duty:
          Always claiming lone wolf
          Waco
          Ruby Ridge
          Bundy and other ranchers
          the examples are endless so YES the rank and file know and have either shut up or directly participated.
          If any FBI agent can honestly say they had no idea of the corruption around them they need a new line of work because they SUCK at being an agent.

• Angel Martin says:

Ok, i agree with that. There have been many problems which implicate agents far below McCabes special HQ Clinton coverup team.

• Shadrach says:

You should add Las Vegas to that list.

Some people work at agencies they know are corrupt because they’re too small to do anything about it w/o being squashed like a bug, and because the work they do is important for We the People, despite their leaders being corrupt.

• Your Tour Guide says:

Which might have been why Yates wrote a 58 page explanation
          about the security division to the inspector general. Maybe it was a
          twofer: keep the division out of any oversight from the OIG, keep
          any prying eyes with higher security clearnances from the FBI into
          looking into what was going on.

Question for those doing time lines: did Yates write her windy
          explanation before or after Trump came down the escalator and
          declared his candidacy? If it was after, then insurance was being
          taken out long before Peter Smissingvowels texted about it.

• brh82 says:

starfcker, God bless you for reading my mind!

• starfcker says:

Shit paying jobs in the FBI? Are we talking about the same FBI? FBI Salaries | Glassdoor

5. Diane Stress says:

I saw this earlier. It should be interesting to see what happens now!

On Sat, Jan 6, 2018 at 6:30 PM, The Last Refuge wrote:

> sundance posted: “Notice something missing recently? “Leaks”. The House > Intelligence Committee now has the bank records of Fusion-GPS. They were > turned over Friday after a federal judge on Thursday shot-down a last-ditch > effort by attorneys from Fusion to get an eme” >

6. Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

Curious that the lame media gave up asking “what’s the storm”?

7. Carrie2 says:

I still hold with Trump and Sessions with more success than congress people, but we shall see. Trump never reveals anything until he pounces so Session is working and what is being done is slowly leaking out and contaminating the lies of the Clintons, Obama, and the whole nonsense of Russian connection except with Clinton, Podesta, Obama, etc. When the fireball hits, watch out and be ready to see cockroaches running every whichaway.

8. NJF says:

I didn’t know about this.

• ray76 says:

(June 2017) “We found gold behind the walls, which I always knew. Renovations are grand,” Trump says. – http://time.com/donald-trump-after-hours/?xid=fbshare

Gold the metal, or gold as in surveillance devices?

• wheatietoo says:

I remember that.
        Very cryptic, wasn’t it.

Potus was telegraphing the evil O-team that he ‘had them’?

• Conservativeinny says:

Epic level trolling by our POTUS

• konradwp1 says:

Both.
        Gold is used on the coating of the diaphragms in fibre-optic acoustic pick-ups. It doesn’t tarnish like aluminium.

• Esperanza says:

Yes! High end audio cable. Thanks for that insight.

• konradwp1 says:

Nope, not high end audio cable. Even well shielded, it creates an electromagnetic signal that bug scanners can pick up.

The trick is to do it optically. You run two fibre optic lines to a passive diaphragm. One projects laser light onto the back of the diaphragm, the other returns the fluctuating reflection (audio) to a receiver far from the room. This way no electronic detector can pick up the bugs in the room.

This approach works well. Right up until the point some crazy Lion with experience in industrial espionage who doesn’t need to rely on the “advice” of security services gets elected president and suddenly decides the walls and ceilings of the Whitehouse need to be stripped to “renovate insulation and air conditioning”.

Gold!

• navysquid says:

Picture this:
              Would have loved to been a fly in the van that is parked down the street from 1600 Penn as they listen in on construction crews coming in and tearing down the walls and ceilings to renovate and realizing they just got burned….&*#&*&$%!!! Stealthy “plumbing van” slowly pulls away from 1600 Penn with an encrypted phone call then being made to one Barack Hussein who is later seen at an airport flying out of country to “vacation” in the British Islands and later French Polynesia…oh wait, that actually did happen…hmmmmm

• mariner says:

Such President was almost certainly advised by a bevy of veteran spooks.

• Maquis says:

Holy…. No words. That’s a brilliant technique! Why didn’t I think of that? (please don’t answer that question…)

• Maquis says:

What are the chances those bugs were fed directly to Zero’s nerve center two miles from the White House? Either way, imagine the fit she threw when they got burned!
              Angry angry Iranian spider.

• mariner says:

I didn’t seriously think to even wonder.

I understood it to mean finding gold in the sense of finding previously-unknown surveillance devices.

• Bulldog84 says:

Gee, and I thought he was only referring to finding something decent looking underneath Mrs. Obama’s atrocious decorations.

9. Sundance, serious questions…. outgoing DOJ NSD Assistant Attorney General John Carlin confessed to the FISC that the DOJ & FBI had become politicized (for several years) & routinely falsified FISA warrant applications when he went before them in September of 2016. The next month, NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers reported the same thing to the full FISC.

Did the FISC take any actions against them? If so, what actions did they take? Surely going before the FISC & admitting sworn affidavits were false, ongoing for years, would call for immediate investigation & arrests of all involved.

Very serious question: is the FISA Court corrupted & politicized, as well?

• wheatietoo says:

Yes. Very serious questions.

So far, it looks like the only ‘actions’ that appear to have been taken…were to try to fire Admiral Rogers.

We don’t know if the corruption was willing or coerced with threats & blackmail.
      And it could very well go all the way up to Chief Justice Roberts, who is in charge of appointing the FISA Court Judges.

• konradwp1 says:

“Very serious question: is the FISA Court corrupted & politicized, as well?”

A good question.
      It appears the answer is no. When Admiral Mike Rodgers presented the evidence of the corrupt use of provision 702 to the full meeting of the FISC, they instantly suspended the provision. Further, FISA Judge Contreras was very quick to recuse himself from the Flynn trial.
      I think they are trying to keep their hands clean and as far away from this awful mess as they can.

• prenanny says:

Keeping one’s hands clean is not an option we are at war.
        They can’t hide under their own robes.
        I am so sick of a corrupted judicial branch claiming they are above the very laws they have the PRIVILEGE ( not right ) to uphold.
        The British courts in the colonies claimed such corruption was their right as well and we know how that turned out.

• Yes Konrad, but what about the ongoing surveillance warrants that were active & spying on candidate & then President-elect Trump? My point is; the FISC was told they’d been lied to so the Obama Administration intelligence entities could spy on political adversaries. Were the active surveillance authorizations withdrawn, suspended …. rescinded? Was anyone taken into custody for this? Was an investigation opened? Of course, who would do the investigating if the FBI & DOJ are the liars? This is an enormous mess!

• Maquis says:

Contreras was NOT quick to recuse himself from the Flynn scam! He negotiated Flynn’s plea deal, he CONVICTED Flynn! He only recused just before sentencing, never explaining why. never explaining why it’s improper to sentence a man that he willfully convicted days before. Something is up. Someone is dirty. sundance suspects he may have approved the second Golden Shower FISA application, and got cold feet when shtf…

• JoAnn Leichliter says:

Consequences for anyone involved in the illegal surveillance and unmasking? I guess not. Apparently thr FISA court can render a stern tut-tut about gross, long-term violations of the 4th Amendment, but cannot punish anyone. The question is, given the scope of the illegal activity, what action can be taken to call people to account, and who can take action.

• They have very serious concerns about widespread violations for years during the Obama Administration??? The FISA court appears to have no power to remedy crimes committed in their presence.

Congress must step in! They must end the FISA court, that’s what it sure looks like to me. And Attorney General Jeff Sessions had better start arresting, indicting & prosecuting these SOBs!

• navysquid says:

Fairest and Konrad…I think this is where the OIG report will come into play and show the possible politicization of the FISC and that Congress’ oversight needs to “correct” these judges actions to see that reporting does not go unresolved or without punishment.

I believe that Obama had set up such a circular and insular protection around his gov’t to protect the criminality that was rampant throughout almost every agency. When I say criminality I mean the wanton disrespect for ANY law they deemed irrelevant. This is why the DEEP swamp is going to take some time to root out all of those embedded who are just trying to ride out Pres Trump’s presidency so they can get back to business once he is gone and a new Swampee is elected.

Here’s to hoping the OIG report is not a “nothingburger” to use the new popular phrase.

• Two of the top – T H E V E R Y T O P – of Obama Administration officials, DOJ NSD Assistant Attorney General John Carlin & National Security Director Mike Rogers, have already confessed & admitted to the politicization of the FISA warrant requests.

N O T H I N G happened! It’s been 15 months since they exposed this lawlessness. There’s a new Trump Administration in place! New FBI Director, Attorney General, CIA Director ….. where the hell are the arrests, indictments & prosecutions?

Let’s go Trump Administration!

• mariner says:

Very serious answer: of course it is.

I never even considered otherwise.

10. Iwasthere says:

The payola to the reporters is …. well hard to even put words to. Is that something they teach in j school now? Pay for placement ? Or is that ok just for google?

• wheatietoo says:

On the face of it…it’s Bribery.

But the reality of it, is that they were acting as ‘paid political operatives’.

Then the leftist Networks themselves are acting like Political Action Groups, whose main directive is to spew propaganda through their programming and fake news shows.

So with that in mind…it’s like the payola from outside sources served as ‘bonuses’ for including & pushing the false narratives that fellow travelers had ordered up.

It’s all for the greater good, dontcha know.
      And that must be achieved…’by any means necessary’.

• lastinillinois says:

‘by any means necessary’

I caught what you did there, Malcolm

• Colt Lending says:

I went to the Chicago Athletic Club (renovated in to a Hotel).

The lobby has a big Library table and they serve food and beverages.

After about three hours of getting some work done on my computer, a young guy sits in the seat next to me with his laptop and starts working.

A couple of hours later I couldn’t help but overhear him say to a group a little younger than him what an a%^*%}% PDJT was and how instable he was.

Generally, I stay in my own lane, but I could not take what he was saying

So I engaged in conversation and just started to ask him for examples and shared my feelings as neither a wingnut on either side of the political spectrum.

At the outset he came at me with that elivated voice many blue pilled people go in to, but as we talked and where he had a good point or I agreed with him on many things, we had one of the best conversations I’ve had in a long time talking to what I’d call a hard core Liberal.

Professor at Northwestern, Harvard Graduate (4 years out), girlfriend MD at Northwestern.

It was obvious this young man was brilliant. Admittedly, he said he really does not get out of his sphere of the reasearch world he is in.

We talked about a lot of stuff. But a couple of times on the topic of PDJT and some other things like undocumented aliens, alien aliens, the 2A and the Unaffordable Care Act, I could see after I’d say something, on a couple of points I’d made, he’d go silent thinking: I could see I reached him.

While makeing one analogy to make my point, I made the dumb statement, by habit, asking him if he’s familiar with the term Entropy. In a dead pan face he said, “I’m a medical research professor.” Realizing the stupidity in my question, I broke out laughing and so did he. I’m surprised he didn’t stop taking to me at that point, but there was no question he was as engaged with enganging with me as I was engaging in conversation with him.

Eventually, I think of the Big Ugly.

Should I go there?

I had to I was curious about something.

I said to him, “I want to ask you a question, after I tell you a story. Just for arguments sake, let’s assume what I tell you next is true and actually happened.”

Then I start to lay out as basically as I can the whole Hillary > DNC > Perkins-Coie > Fusion GPS > Ohr/Jacoby > Steele > Dossier > FBI/Comey/McCabe/Pristle (sp)/Baker > DOJ/NSD/Yates/Farkas, etc.> FISA > Witetapping Big Ugly.

He was obviously soured on the Witch; unfamiliar with the FISA court (which I described); seemed vaugely familiar with the Russia, Russia, Russia Dossier nothingbuger after what 18 months of intense investigations.

Then I concluded saying, “Now assuming what I’ve told you is true and given what you believe about PDJT, do you feel what these people did was justified?”

I was shocked by his response because on a couple of topics before that one he had what seemed to me very, very wild perspectives, not crazy perspectives, but perspectives that seemed to be born from some massive doses of Blue pilling (well OK maybe crazy).

Anyway what shocked me was he said (and I’m paraphrasing some), “No. Absolutely not. Assuming what you told me is true, there is no justification for surveilling a candidate or president-elect by those means.”

That really opened my eyes.

This young man is an example of what may be the the great awakening that might happen once the Big Ugly goes mainstream with enough black and white proof.

He’s wired Liberal and his in the Liberal bubble, but he sees in what I outlined to him (if proven-out to him) the crime, the evil.

There’s hope, I think.

Definitley not being as bright as this young man, I’m proud of the fact that I’m pretty sure I laid the seeds of him thinking a little differently about PDJT, the 2A and unchecked immigration.

• brh82 says:

Colt Lending, thank you for writing this. I will be lunching with two very well-educated rabid liberals today and was searching for the route I should take to address the corruption without instigating their shut-down. THANKS!

• Good work! You could have given him this website to come and and read and do his research! He seems intelligent but the problem with liberals is they don’t want to read and education themselves. they just parrot what CNN says! sad!

• navysquid says:

What was different with this liberal was that he actually was willing to engage in a conversation with you and continue it despite some disagreements. This is where I believe his education or maturity came in to play…many liberals, once they do not like what you say, begin to just shout you down and disengage. Good for both of you. I am sure he walked away better informed because of you.

• NotALiberal says:

You described my niece to a “T.” I love her as much as I always have, but she refuses to sit and engage in rational discourse. Of course, it doesn’t help that we both have hair-trigger tempers, but I do try for both our sakes to hold my tongue and listen to her. On the other hand, I ask the same from her, and she is simply unwilling or unable to allow me to speak. She is highly intelligent as well, but I believe the “blue pill” she swallowed many years ago has completely taken over.

• mariner says:

Congratulations!

Wait until the information about pedophilia, child trafficking and human sacrifice get out.

• Maquis says:

Well done, Colt! Thanks for taking the time to lay that great story out, and offering us a glimpse of the seeds of hope that will surely sprout in due time. I’ve suspected, and hoped, that incontrovertible truth combined with the devastating discrediting of Liberal Media Organs will wake people up.

I myself was never a Liberal, was ignorant and politically agnostic, but I was told to fear Reagan as I finished HS in Deep Blue Oregon, but it only took hearing him speak, in one single weekly radio broadcast as I was driving a tractor, to recognize I’d been lied to, and I loved that man, and his cause, forever. As I will President Trump. I know that Truth does indeed make you free.

GBPDJT
          🇺🇸

• Maquis says:

Considering that direct payments to push a knowingly false political slime narrative may soon be proven, can not the government force the reclassification of their businesses? Are they not PACs, Lolitical Action Committees? Can such organizations earn profits? NO! Can they charge for the airing of advertisementsts? NO! Are they part of a Criminal Conspiracy? HELL YES!

Under PDJT’s EO, the National Emergency we are now under, such a corrupt organuzation can find all it’s assets seized! CNN? Check. NYT? Check. WAPO, NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, HUFFPO, SALON, GOOGLE, YAHOO, ADINFINITUM? CHECK!!!!! All of them can go down in the biggest Anti-Trust Anti-Corruption crack down in history! Saudi-Arabia’s Trillionaire Ritz-Carlton would look like a slap on the wrist compared to the Giants that may soon be felled here in the land of the soon to be free!

Please don’t talk me down, I’m enjoying the fantasy… Yet, Trump reportedly has, in a non-obvious fashion, enlisted the services of entire lawfirms in over three-thousand separate suits at the time of his election…. That’s a, that’s an ARMY of redtape to tie down the bad guys.

Where’s my ‘swoon’ emoji?

• prenanny says:

Journalism programs have been 100% taken over by antiAmerican globalists.
      They are told they are special, the average Joe is stupid and must be told how to think.
      They truly believe that the media should decide elections and they have the right to do whatever it takes to oddly always get the antiAmerican elected.
      Ever notice the creepy elitism is always at America’s expense it is NEVER America first.

11. Charlotte says:

I remember reading a copy of a signed letter from Boris Johnson to Hannigan head of GCHQ authorizing him to spy on Candidate Trump in Aug/Sept 2016 for 3 months and then requesting him to extend it for another 3 months until after Pres Trump was inaugurated. Cant find it now. I think it was a pdf

12. Donna in Oregon says:

No concern for the statute of limitations…..

I don’t remember anyone on the committees mentioning this. When doesn’t the statute of limitations matter?

• wheatietoo says:

I think that the answer to that is…because ‘Fraud’.

After reading up on Statute of Limitations until my eyes glazed over, I came to the conclusion that the term ‘Fraud’ covers a lot.

There is “fraud upon the court”, which can be ongoing…and the statute of limitations extends for so long as the fraud goes on.

And in these ‘matters’ we have Officers of the Court who are players in the Fraud.
      So I would think that this — all — falls into the category of ‘fraud upon the court’.

This ‘fraud upon the court’ has been ongoing because of the Coverup of it, which becomes a part of the fraud.

There is also the involvement of the FISA Courts in all this.
      So this is another aspect that puts it into the ‘fraud upon the court’ category.

Even though the statute of limitations might seem to be running out on Hillary’s Email crimes…or her money laundering of Bribes taken while she was in office as SoS…there was ongoing Fraud in the coverup of it.
      And this Fraud continues to this day.

Now, I am not a lawyer.
      But in looking at the statutes from a layman’s point of view, I think all of this falls into the ‘fraud upon the court’ realm.
      And as I said…in that, the statute of limitations ticker only kicks in when that ongoing fraud has ended.

• prenanny says:

RICO

13. joeknuckles says:

I’m watching a WWII documentary called “The Ghost Army”. It’s about a whole unit dedicated solely to creating deceptions to deceive the enemy. Very interesting.

• wheatietoo says:

Yeah, ‘creating deceptions’ in a military operation is as old as the Trojan Horse.
      Probably even older than that.

This is why I think Gen Flynn should be able to get those charges of ‘lying’ vacated in that case against him.

He’s a military man.
      He knew that the people he was talking to, were political operatives that were engaging in a seditious covert operation to harm his President.

So he gave ‘deceptive’ answers in order to protect his CiC.

• prenanny says:

Brits under Churchill were damn clever. If you have never seen look for Dam busters movie and if you have seen it watch again! HA

• FredeDK says:

Patton was put in the lead of and army of blowup tanks and fake radio messages, to hide the real invasion in Normandy because the Germans were sure he would be the on leading the real army.

14. Indimex says:

Something I don’t understand, well quite a lot of things; but, one in particular that I just don’t get –
    Why Wray and Rosenstien both refused to comply with Nunez’ subpoena??? Wray is a Trump appointee, no?
    They were not involved, were they? Aren’t they new in their positions?

• kroesus says:

I am not sire about Rosenstein but Wray was most likely trying to protect sensitive info from Schiff for brains (ranking member on Nunes committee AND gang or 8 member)

• G. Combs says:

“Why Wray and Rosenstien both refused to comply with Nunez’ subpoena???”

Because of an ongoing Department of Justice investigation.
      If you watch AG Session’s dance around Congress a few weeks ago it was pretty obvious he was refusing to answer questions because of ongoing investigations. Allowing information about a case ‘into the wild’ (leaked) can taint a case.

‘The test regarding prejudicial pre-trial publicity is whether the jurors summoned to try the case have formed fixed opinions as to the guilt or innocence’

AND it can alert wrong doers so they have time to destroy evidence or use Arkancide.

• sundance says:

I think the two prior responses are 100% spot on.

The delays have more to do with stopping the usurping entities from having access to the evidence.

15. Kent says:

Disciplined and talented…the future generation of our nations leaders?

With all hope….

16. Steve Edwards says:

Its Friday night, everyone is reading the book.

I’m 400 pages in.

17. chick20112011 says:

This will be GREAT! I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas! When WE FINALLY get answers and the “players” are officially identified, the left that are hanging on every word of the Alt-Left Media Arm of the DNC/Obama/Clinton, will be in hysterics.

18. G. Combs says:

Sundance gave this timeline in a previous thread but did not emphasize it. It really points out that President Trump was being spied on BEFORE a FISA warrant was in effect:

Sometime in early 2016 Admiral Rogers became aware of “ongoing” and “intentional” violations of Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA), Section 702 surveillance.

As a result of Rogers suspecting [FISA 702 (#17 – email and phone calls)] surveillance activity was being used for reasons he deemed unlawful, in mid 2016 Rogers ordered the NSA compliance officer to run a full audit on 702 NSA compliance.

Admiral Rogers was briefed by the compliance officer on October 20th, 2016.

a June 2016 FISA application that was denied, and an October 2016 application that was approved.
    ……….

It looks like this was full on surveillance and not just unmasking of person communicating with the Russians or capturing phone and email conversations. This is why Nunes looked horrified (phone calls and emails would not cause that reaction) and President Trump called Obummer SICK!

Why your smart TV is the perfect way to spy on you
    “[…] Fears that smart TVs could be watching their owners first arose back in 2015 when one of Samsung’s privacy policy warned that all voice recognition data would be passed to a third party. “Be aware that if your spoken words include personal or other sensitive information, that information will be among the data captured and transmitted to a third party through your voice recognition,” it said.

Then, earlier this year Vizio was fined $2.2 million (£1.8m) for tracking users’ viewing habits without them knowing and sharing the information.

As well as the manufacturers monitoring viewers, it has now been revealed that intelligence agencies and law enforcement could be watching citizens through their TVs. Information released by Wikileaks claims that MI5 and the CIA had created a “fake off” mode for the Samsung F8000 range that allowed them to secretly record users’ conversations through the camera and microphone.[…]”

• Michael says:

“fake off” also a thing with smart phones. I had an unhappy time some years ago trying to convince an otherwise intelligent extended family member I would never use a cell phone I could not remove the battery.

Am I paranoid? Sure. If you are not you don’t know what is going on. Beyond that what I do is no one else business as long as I don’t harm anyone else.
      (I reserve the right to harm myself do-gooders be damned!)

Some cellphones also have built in FM radio receivers (with much longer battery life) which I sure people in disaster areas would like to use but many of the carriers and Apple deactivate to force you to use their data and apps.

• Katie says:

Last night I had the most awful dreams that this is exactly what President Trump was referring to when he tweeted the word “sick”. That Nunes saw pictures of DJT, Melania, and Barron from inside their home at Trump Tower.

I don’t think it was just a dream.

19. konradwp1 says:

Sundance,
    I note a 400 word post of mine has been deleted.
    No big problem. Of course it is saved on my offsite backup.
    Sure I get it, “too soon”.
    But delete with a “too soon” notation would be polite. To just vanish the comment with no acknowledgment is poor form.

• navysquid says:

What was Cliff Notes or I should say Konrad Notes version of your post??

I hated when those happened both here, other sites, and college papers after not hitting that last save button…grrrrrr……

20. itsy_bitsy says:

Thank you Conservative Treehouse! You keep me informed on all aspects of this mess and for that I am eternally grateful!

21. TeaForAll says:

Sundance
    This is the calm before the Storm. What a storm this will be. Everyone involved has zip their lips.
    Rule of law, and justice for all
    Thank you for every single word that you have researched for us
    Be Safe
    God Bless
    Tea

22. penny munday says:

Soooo, thinking outside the box (or well within) if Fusion paid journalists and media companies to promote the dossier, then it changes the nature of the 1A protections that these people and companies enjoy as newsmakers. We have the journolists who collaborate to promote a collective narrative and six news corporations who own the field. Do these journolists lose the right to protect ‘sources’? Is this grounds for busting up media conglomerates? Is promoting a lie protected under 1A? False advertising isn’t, how much so false reporting?

• lastinillinois says:

Brilliant.

Bust ’em up!

• G. Combs says:

“… if Fusion paid journalists and media companies to promote the dossier, then it changes the nature of the 1A protections….”

What it does is allow President Trump to sue the corporations out of existence!!!

Remember the current libel laws allow the media to publish false statements about ‘known figures’ as long as there is no malicious intent. I would think being PAID to publish ‘opposition research’ WITHOUT labelling it as a political ad might push the envelope into malicious intent especially when coupled with the Project Veritas films.

If nothing else it gives politicians a reason to tighten up the libel laws and make corporations more responsible. A stated goal of President Trump. 😸

• James W Crawford says:

Fusion GPS passing out big bucks might explain the political purges at FOX News. With only a few notable exceptions, FOX News fired everyone who did not embrace the Russia hacked the election narrative.

• Andy Krause says:

Stations can lose their license and their allotted frequencies for FCC violations.

• mimbler says:

That’s uncharted waters at least in my experience.
      But what you are proposing makes total sense to me. It would seem that if you are paid to present something as news that is not true, you would now be open to libel or slander at a minimum.
      And the payment should remove the normal journalism hurdles.

23. Something not mentioned here but may be relevant:

The renewal of FISA Section 702 is currently tied to the Continuing Resolution set to expire on Jan. 19, 2018. Here’s how I expect the discussion to go in Congress going up to the 19th regarding the renewal of Section 702:

“We seem to have solid evidence that the prior administration used the federal government’s electronic monitoring capabilities, authorized under FISA Section 702, to spy on their political opposition before and after the 2016 elections. Should we go ahead and reauthorize Section 702 without modification until 2025?”

“Given the alternative of having to actually think about this, work hard, and make some difficult decisions to prevent this from happening again, by all means we should just rubber stamp our approval and move on to other more profitable mischief making because … blah, blah, blah… this is a vital tool in the War on Terror.”

• bill says:

I wish things were that simple. All systems, made by man can be hacked, period! Get the right crooked people in place and you can make anything happen. Sounds like some sort of Mission Impossible movie.

All I did for more 40 years of my life was to design one system, after another. If the government people involved with the FISC (allow it to exist), it can and will be broken. To much of a temptation.
      And, I am just not talking about electronic systems.

24. CaptainNonno says:

Any thoughts about Mueller doing an end around on the IG by announcing charges? Seems like typical Dem strategy to minimize damaging actions.

25. Chris L says:

If I recall correctly, didn’t Adm. Rogers decline to sign-off, or express some reservations or uncertainty, on the IC statement that Russia had hacked the DNC servers and attempted to interfere with the election? Did he not distance himself to some extent from that IC assertion that was so widely flaunted by the MSM and Democrats?

• tampa2 says:

You recall correctly, Chris.

• Maquis says:

Yes, he was lukewarm on the matter, expressing only “moderate confidence.” He had to play along to a degree, he was still in a precarious place.

But please also consider the sage words of Wolfmoon regarding governments interfering in each other’s elections: They ALL do it ALL the time! It’s the nature of our world and our governments. Denying that Russia messed around (the fringes, perhaps) of our election is like denying that the wind is blowing; the air is ALWAYS moving!

“The wind is blowing.”
      –Wolf Tzu

GBPDJT
      🇺🇸

26. Maquis says:

OMG OMG OMG!!!

I only just went through Trump Soldier’s Unroll and read the letters from the House Justice Committee (had to sleep) and, WOW, this is going to be one sweet party this year!

WHOOOHOOOOO!!!!

GBPDJT
    🇺🇸

27. Everyone get your popcorn, this is going to be great to watch, the draining of the swamp.

28. Byrde says:

You also must note other areas of possible leaking. Awan group hopefully has been totally found out and forced to FULLY disconnected from the governmental systems. Thus, Pakistan isn’t getting anymore top secret intelligence to sell.

I think that our USA intelligence community needs to find out what is going on in that Washington DC ‘residential home’ of former president Obama. He has a ton of people living with him in that Kalorama Heights neighborhood mansion. I say it is a ‘headquarters’ of sort and NOT a real home.

• Byrde says:

one other point….the 20 democrats that hired Awans, may still be sympathetic to the foreign espionage being done by Muslim/Pakistani people. They need to be monitored to see if they are aiding and abetting espionage.

Andre Carson, Dist 7 House Rep from Indiana, had a secret inlet for Awans WAY WAY after the Awans were fired on Feb 2, 2017. And, of course, Debbie Wasserman Schultz may still have an inlet for foreign espionage. She, too, failed to ‘disconnect’ Imran Awan long after he was officially fired.

• Maquis says:

Obama himself refered to it as some form of headquarters for the resistance. Wonder how many former/current NSA folks work there?

29. McLeod00 says:

Until people finally accept the fact it’s about the destruction of a constitutional government and replaced by islamo-communist government / world government. It’s about the Ashkenazi Jew bankers using groups to do their bidding. The democrats and the rhinos are the same, traitors.

30. Another Scott says:

I wonder if there is another reason for the leak stoppage: when all the conspirators are exposed and deposed the general public will see again what a dirty bunch of scoundrels the Democratic Party is. Remember the conspiracy against Bernie Sanders during the primaries? Debbie W-S resigning over the scandal? Seems like the same players propagated the Russia conspiracy. Republicans are probably smelling blood in the water – keeping the narrative going via continued leaks would just be more sauce for their goose.