“Andy” McCabe’s Transparent Motive For a Lost Dossier Memory….

In plain language the “Trump Project” was a joint 2016 FBI & DOJ counterintelligence operation to conduct wiretaps and surveillance upon the presidential campaign of Donald Trump. Operatives within the FBI and DOJ who were politically aligned with the Hillary Clinton campaign, weaponized the DOJ and FBI to undermine her political opposition.

Those who have been walking the deep weeds have a pretty strong understanding of Deputy FBI Director Andrew “Andy” McCabe’s risk profile and his role in the 2016 “Trump Project”.  The Rosen report earlier today -based on investigators within the House Intelligence Committee- states McCabe has lost his memory around the timeline for the FBI’s FISA application and the Christoper Steele Russian Dossier as evidence therein.

If it can be shown the Steele Dossier was part of the underlying evidence within the FISA warrant (Sept./Oct. 2016), allowing wiretaps and surveillance of candidate Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, the foundation for a conspiracy becomes evident.  If McCabe was aware of the origin, financing and use of the Steele Dossier in obtaining a FISA warrant, his exposure to a criminal conspiracy increases exponentially.

Understanding how Deputy McCabe’s risk profile increases in direct proportion to his attachment to the Steele Dossier explains his memory lapses, obfuscations and testimony toward his knowledge therein.

That said, House Representative Jim Jordan is the key person keeping congressional inquiry on this important facet. However, amid those gaining an increased understanding of the scale and scope, we find Representative Peter King discussing today:

Amid the increased discussions of congressional hearings, sunlight and closed door briefings, let us be very clear what is the motive for the strategy therein; and more importantly, what is at stake.

♦It is increasingly clear the entire purpose of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe was not to investigate some nefarious and innocuous Russian election interference; but rather with a Trump victory the same people who weaponized the FBI and DOJ to conduct the “Trump Project” needed to generate a shield or firewall to protect them from sunlight. The Mueller probe is that shield.

Those who are seeking answers to the most critical questions are now running into the officials within the scheme using the Mueller probe as a defensive shield so they do not have to answer questions. This is the primary purpose of the Mueller probe:

With hindsight it is now clear why the Democrats, the intelligence operatives, and their media allies were so adamant a Special Counsel probe be initiated.  They planned to use Mueller’s investigation as a shield all along.

♦Secondly, the same FBI and DOJ officials, along with career FBI and DOJ lawyers and administrators, who are at risk from exposure within the plot, do not want to answer questions in public hearings. They are using closed sessions under the auspices of everything therein being “classified”.  This venue and manner of testimony blocks congressional representatives from talking about the content publicly.

Everything is being structured to avoid public scrutiny.  In essence these career co-conspirators are using the familiar DC system to protect themselves from ramifications of their plot reaching the public.

♦Having said that, it certainly appears we have one person on the side of justice who predicted this was going to happen. By all external appearances DOJ Office of Inspector General Michael Horowitz has moved proactively to set up as much transparency as possible upon his years-long investigation into the politicization of the FBI and DOJ.

In the past several months, in coordination with the Trump administration requesting review of all public communication tools to increase transparency, IG Horowitz has set up an OIG website for public transparency and accountability.  Additionally, the OIG has a twitter account set up for quick dispatch of information – FOLLOW HERE.

IG Stimulated Releases of Information:

♦Release #1 was the FBI Agent Strzok and Attorney Lisa Page story; and the repercussions from discovering their politically motivated bias in the 2015/2016 Clinton email investigation and 2016/2017 Russian Election investigation.

♦Release #2 outlined the depth of FBI Agent Strzok and FBI Attorney Page’s specific history in the 2016 investigation into Hillary Clinton to include the changing of the wording [“grossly negligent” to “extremely careless”] of the probe outcome delivered by FBI Director James Comey.

♦Release #3 was the information about DOJ Deputy Bruce Ohr being in contact with Fusion GPS at the same time as the FISA application was submitted and granted by the FISA court; which authorized surveillance and wiretapping of candidate Donald Trump; that release also attached Bruce Ohr and Agent Strzok directly to the Steele Dossier.

♦Release #4 was information that Deputy Bruce Ohr’s wife, Nellie Ohr, was an actual contract employee of Fusion GPS, and was hired by F-GPS specifically to work on opposition research against candidate Donald Trump. Both Bruce Ohr and Nellie Ohr are attached to the origin of the Christopher Steele Russian Dossier.

♦Release #5 was the specific communication between FBI Agent Strzok and FBI Attorney Page. The 10,000 text messages that included evidence of them both meeting with Asst. FBI Director Andrew McCabe to discuss the “insurance policy” against candidate Donald Trump in August of 2016.

Congressman Matt Gaetz discusses:

This entry was posted in AG Jeff Sessions, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, FBI, media bias, President Trump, propaganda, Russia, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized, Valerie Jarrett, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

491 Responses to “Andy” McCabe’s Transparent Motive For a Lost Dossier Memory….

1. Publius2016 says:

End Game is here: All is on digital…approved by Obama. Question is does President Trump cross the line now or later. In less than year since taking office, the World sees the corruption within the United States of America. DOJ fbi are Arms of a secret state?

• clodfobble says:

remove the question mark from the last sentence.

• 4harrisonblog says:

Include the IRS and others yet to have the sunshine hit them.

• dandtoy says:

You are correct. They have just uncovered a small portion of war on conservatives that went on starting day 1 of the O administration… They were bold as they thought they would never lose power… The fix was in.

• pyromancer76 says:

This is war on all Americans. They might have targeted those who are more honestly and faithfully conservative first, but they (you) were just the beginning.

• yy4u says:

Yep, the old “first they came for the Jews and I wasn’t a Jew so I said nothing. Then they came for the Catholics but since I wasn’t a Catholic, I said nothing. Then they came for…and finally when they came for me there was no one to speak for me.”

Everyone should think about what Louis Veuillot wrote in the 19th c. “When I am the weaker, I ask you for my freedom, because that is your principle; but when I am the stronger, I take away your freedom, because that is my principle.”

Apply that to everything the Left has done since 1968 when Ayers, Weathermen, Black Panthers et al set out to do to America what the Bolsheviks did to Russia. Only they were more patient and smarter — or else scared because of the second amendment. They got jobs with newspapers, colleges, high schools, in the bureaucracy *when I am the weaker…” and slowly worked their way up to hiring positions and then once in charge, hired only those who agreed with them ideologically “when I am the stronger…

That’s where we are now. That’s where DOJ is now. FBI is now. IRS is now. It began in 1968, 51 years after their fellow travelers took power in Russia. Fifty years have passed with them in charge.

• Orygun says:

You could include every agency that paid a visit to Catherine Engelbrecht in Texas. This investigation could easily go on past the 8 year Presidency of Trump.

• d2i says:

We keep talking about the Steele dossier being used as evidence by the ‘skinny group’ at FBI/DOJ to secure a FISA warrant to then surveil the Trump transition team, which is all fine and good, but what about the CIA and DNI’s role?

If sundance’s theory is correct wouldn’t the tentacles of this operation also extend to the CIA/FBI/DNI report on Russian interference Obama ordered and then used to sow the seeds of said collusion to the public? To this day, Hillary still suggests 17 intel agencies backed that report. And recall, that report was released prior to Buzzfeed’s leak of the Steele dossier. It served as a building block to the eventual release of the Steele dossier.

And might Nellie Ohr have been one of the lead authors of that report? If so, who was she working for – Hillary or the FBI? Who paid her? And who is she working for now? Nellie, IMHO, is key to the entire operation given her spycraft creds and Russian expertise.

The CIA/DNI/FBI Obama Russian report gave the veneer of truth and fact behind the entire Russian collusion crap. The Steele dossier, however, was used as alleged evidence, or the smoking gun, to substantiate the Obama Russian report. Both documents played their useful roles, but no one seems to be interested in learning if the FBI/DOJ ‘skinny group’ also served as the authors of CIA/DNI/FBI Obama Russian report, which I believe they were. The use of language b/w the two reports are strikingly familiar.

It’s the CIA/DNI/FBI Obama Russian intel report that puts this entire debacle inside the Oval office. Fascinating how all we’re hearing about from these ‘CLOSED DOOR’ hearings is the Steele dossier and zip, zero, zilch on the fabricated CIA/DNI/FBI Obama Russian report.

• Howie says:

So Nellie wrote it up and gave it to Steele who then gave it to McStain? Sounds about right.

• DanO64 says:

She wrote it. McCabe, or higher had to have approved the final draft. The FBI paid for the Steele name to be affixed to the “dossier.” Five day turn around for the 1st installment from Steele was impossible. Time line.

• The only fuzzy aspects of Sundance’s theory are Session’s continued support of Team Mueller and Trump’s continued insistence that he will not fire Mueller. For me, this demands too much of a suspension of disbelief.

I have been openly speculating (admittedly wishfully thinking out loud) for weeks now about Team Mueller being an inside job. Since the beginning, what has been allowed (?) to appear to be an investigation looking for a Trump/Russia criminal conspiracy has accomplished nothing more than to exonerate Trump while incriminating everyone else… even the investigators themselves. And now here we are with Congress investigating Obama for stopping the Hezbollah investigation and the DOJ revisiting the UraniumOne deal. I don’t know. This sure looks to me like the “anti-Trump glove” doesn’t fit.

This must not be about the Republicans or Trump prevailing over Hillary. This MUST be about rooting out the deeply-entrenched Deep State machine which may also include having to take down the Bush Family International Crime Syndicate and much more. This is rapidly expanding into an international conspiracy investigation which may soon drag in the central banks and leaders of other countries. It’s beyond historic, It may require a Nuremberg-style international tribunal to take it apart in the end without destroying Western civilization itself.

Just imagine how this would go over with the rest of the world should the US demonstrate that is capable of ridding itself (and the world) of the biggest and most powerful and entrenched parasite of all time. In the midst of all the corruption, out came Trump to save the day? Could happen. I hope I am “woke” enough to appreciate it in real time.

• anthonydog says:

The absolute necessity for the cover of the FISA warrant is because Obama, Clapper, Brennan, Mueller, Comey and McCabe had an illegal surveillance system and were using it against Americans. Those people weaponized our government against innocent Americans for political reasons.

The FISA warrant was cover for their illegally gotten information that they wanted to uses to dismantle the Trump administration. The Hammer was revealed in Wikileaks Vault 7 (“The Hammer (HAMR) along with its Wild Turkey Apps. See the Whistleblower Tapes: Trump wiretapped “a Zillion times” by Brennanand Clappers secret surveillance secret super computer “The Hammer.”

Hillary knew. “If that bastard takes office we will all hang”

• “McCabe, Ohr and PeePeeGate Dossier” at > Aim4Truth.org

“Why Big Oil Conquered the World” documentary at CorbettReport

Monopolization of government, industry, media & reality

• cali says:

@publius2016: Brennan himself delivered this dossier directly to Obama in the white house where 2 others were present. Brennan personally placed a highly classified label on it when he hand delivered that thing to Obama on 16 August 2019.
      Then we find out that Obama’s OFA also paid Steele/GPS $975.000 for this chit dossier. Imagine that.
      Obama et al later on and after the election solicited McCain and Harry Reid to take that dossier personally to the FBI after it was dressed up as a legitimate dossier for the FISA court.
      It can be read at http://www.tabletmag.com

• Hanna says:

God bless Jim Jordan. He has done most of the work in nailing these criminals!

• Steven Hitt says:

We need a figurative Night of the Long Knives and clean out the swamp once and for all.

2. 300 says:

Make no mistake we are in a hot war with TPTB. It’s a big shit sammich and we gonna get a bite.

3. Firefly says:

The big ugly fight with the intelligence community begins. Priestap was too chicken to say he thought PTrump was. An unwitting Russian asset regarding the CI investigation he opened. Comey in congressional hearing stated the oversight and others not notified because of sensitivity.
    Today Clapper is out right calling PTrump a Russian asset signaling to Mueller what his findings better be.

This is going to get really ugly…

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper: Putin is handling Trump like a Russian ‘asset’

4. Steve Martin had a routine, about how “I forgot” can fix everything! “Gee! Did I rob a bank?! Oh, that’s right! I’m sorry: I FORGOT that it’s illegal to rob banks! I won’t do it again. Next time, I’ll remember for sure!”

“Ignorantia legis neminem excusat” to which we can add “Oblivio legis neminem excusat.” (Forgetfulness of the law excuses no one.)

Did you really forget, Mr. F.B.I. official, that forging documents – or paying someone to forge a document – to run a president out of office will be a crime?

• covfefe999 says:

I read an article last night that said Rosie O’Donnell offered to pay Florida Senators $1 million each to vote ‘no’ on the tax bill. The article said it’s a felony crime to do that, but Rosie said “She didn’t know”. I guess that works too.

• yy4u says:

Whether Rosie knew or didn’t know is immaterial. The Left in this country knows it can get away with anything because the media supports them. Let a Republican or non Democrat try to bribe Senators and see what happens.

• Angry Dumbo says:

too funny. I remember that routine. Tried it on my Mom. Got nowhere. McCabe should get similar results.

• TXBlueSquid says:

I had that comedy album back in the 70’s. His statement to the judge was going to be:
      “I forgot armed robbery was a crime.”
      In this case, the guilty will say “I forgot criminal conspiracies were a crime.”

5. helix35 says:

Sessions. Asleep at the wheel as usual.

6. SPMI says:

A note regarding access to the treehouse.
    I t has become increasingly more difficult for me
    To hit my treehouse icon and enter. It is being blocked scattered frozen etc. it takes forever to read
    The current blogs and especially “continue reading”
    Yes I have an iPhone. I can’t believe it.
    They{the opposition} are deliberately tampering with
    The treehouse blog. My God, this is horrible.
    This can’t possibly be just me. The msm is everywhere.
    I need a phone # to contact you guys directly
    Regarding this situation. I trust you mus

• willvecchio says:

Lotsa spinning pin wheels. Is it just my computer? (and SPMI)

• Kristin says:

I have the same issue. Its on purpose so you get a New $1000 phone….

• Eskyman says:

Just checked on my Android phone and found no problem here. Looks like it might be your IPhone, but I can’t help with that as I’ve never had one.

Maybe try a full reset?

• Eskyman says:

I’ve been reading on my PC, but went to my Android phone to see if it was messing up- but no, it was perfectly OK. No blocking, scattering, freezing or anything.

So perhaps it’s your phone- and I’ve never had an iPhone so I can’t help much there, but you might try a full reset (on Android I have several choices of “recovery” mode, but I very much doubt that Apple would allow such a thing; I like customizing my phone.)

Sorry I can’t help more, and I hope you get this problem sorted out!

• Snow White says:

SPMI, I have an android and have no.issues with the treehouse site. I also use the Brave browser which blocks ads, tracking and it’s faster.

• John Denney says:

I heard on the news that as the battery in the iPhone degrades over time, the iPhone slows down. Replacing the battery (about $80) speeds it up again.

• Kalena says:

I had to switch to that other browser, Safari keeps reloading this sight A treeper here recommended the Brave browser for the iphone. I have been using it. MUCH superior to safari. No page reloads, Treehouse is not reloading. Thanks treeper who recommended this browser!!!

7. Coast says:

Why is the Trump Administration not running the federal agencies? Why?

• 4harrisonblog says:

Because he doesn’t do it the way you want him to do it doesn’t men he is not in charge and doing it his way. After all he is President Trump and not you.

• Coast says:

That’s not an answer. When the FBI and the DOJ are still allowed to thumb their noses to Congress and act illegally, then I have a problem with the current Administration. Doing it “his way” isn’t the answer if they are still acting unlawfully. We got that under Obama. I don’t want another eight years of that nonsense.

• joninmd22 says:

Because they didn’t go in and fire everyone. The plan is to slowly replace bureaucrats as they leave government service with new blood or eliminate the position.

• BobInFL says:

My hope is that each and every request for documents or testimony is being monitored by the AG in order to distinguish who is a white hat and who is a black hat. Don’t comply with the info request….what are you hiding? Don’t remember any details on documents that half of the congress and country has a great interest in? What are you hiding?
        I would not be surprised that Santa Sessions and his close confidants are making a list and checking it twice. Hopefully Admiral Rogers over at the NSA is keeping an eye on the communication lines that must be burning up around DC right now also.

• Thecleaner says:

It would seem to me that oppossed to monitoring request refusals, he should just release the documents instead. Its his bloody department.

• neal s says:

While there is certainly more that PDJT could do, such things may not be helpful in the long run. If you micro-manage things in order to get the results you want, then you are forever stuck micro-managing. If instead you change the incentives and downsides, it may well take longer to get what you want, but you will not be stuck forever micro-managing things. And the results you get from NOT micromanaging will be longer lasting and will not end the moment you leave office.

• DO More says:

If he is NOT RUNNING, where did this headline come from?
      Trump kills 16 regulations for every new one, crushing 2-for-1 goal

Wake up with a Red Pill.

8. PDQ says:

THEY.NEVER.THOUGHT.SHE.WOULD.LOSE.

I am so thankful to the people who reached out to POTUS and brought this evil to bear.
    Thankful for POTUS’ guts and determination.

When God chooses, great things happen with obedience.

• Orygun says:

Now when you watch the media clips of the election results you can understand the absolute disbelief on the faces of the media shills.
      They were told by the IC that the fix was in and no way could he win. Hillary shreiking ” I should be up by 50 points”. Every knew that it was already rigged by the IC.

9. It annoys me that these hearings are in private because We the people deserve to know the details of the corruption we have in these agencies. It is clear that there are different standards of justice depending on political affiliation. On the other hand secret hearings prevents coconspirators from hearing the answers of these witnesses and changing their story to accomodate the narrative. We need to have confidence that those conducting these inquiries have the interests of justice at heart.

10. Bob Thoms says:

Fire them. As a private cituzen they will be required to pay for their legal defense out of pocjet. Bankrupt them and they will beg to spill the beans.

11. wodiej says:

Plenty of people were upset for eight years while obama was in office illegally doing illegal things. But I always believe that God will give justice sooner or later. And I think that later is coming soon.

12. lettruthspeak says:

Trump is in a somewhat precarious position. If he fires Mueller, or is seen in anyway interfering or influencing Mulehead’s investigation we all know what the crime syndicate and their Igor’s in the media will then do. Call for obstruction of justice. They threw their warning shot across the bow with the firing of Comey. It will be all white noise coming from these corruptocrats. If Sessions doesn’t do his due diligence as Attorney General, then we know this is all for naught, and the likelihood we get our country back on track in any way will be next to zero. Professional criminals know the ropes, and they also know they have enough dimbulbs sitting out in the hinterland who will never accept the truth about their dumbocrap party. At least conservatives were smart enough to call out the republicowards.

• Niagara Frontier says:

The opposition are masters at provocation. They are trying to provoke the President into an act they can twist into an obstruction of justice charge. It’s the next to the last card in their hand to end this presidency. [The last card is the unmentionable one.]

It was no coincidence that yesterday Schiff was all over MSNBC reporting that Dems on his committee want interviews with Trump business associates involved with his past dealings with property development in Russia.

Considering that the Trump organization has been working on building a hotel in Russia as far back as 1987, that’s a lot of territory to cover — 3 decades to be exact.

• Sayit2016 says:

If I recall Don JR said they never built in Russia.

Thirty years ago, in July 1987, Donald and Ivana Trump flew to the Soviet Union, apparently at the invitation of the Soviet ambassador to the United States, in order to scout locations for a Trump hotel in Moscow. “It was an extraordinary experience,” Trump wrote in The Art of the Deal. “We toured half a dozen potential sites for a hotel, including several near Red Square.” He came away “impressed with the ambition of the Soviet officials to make a deal.”

And yet a deal was never struck, neither then nor in 1996, when the Moscow real-estate market really cranked up and Trump tried to bid on a renovation of Hotel Rossiya near the Kremlin. Nor did anything come to fruition in 2008 when Trump announced plans to build in Moscow, St. Petersburg, and Sochi; nor in 2013, when he visited Moscow and said he was going to build a Trump Tower there with the help of Russian mega-developer Aras Agalarov.

Felix Sater and Michael Cohen were actively pursuing another real-estate development on Trump’s behalf in Moscow, but, by winter of 2016, that project was moot, too.

They NEVER built in Russia.

• covfefe999 says:

I think Trump isn’t in a precarious position at all. Mueller’s case is falling apart, no need to fire him and start a new one. And by refusing to fire Mueller, Trump completely cuts off all momentum by the left, especially the riots Eric Holder is so eager to encourage.

• Michael says:

lettruthspeak I think you have it inverted. People in the hinterlands as a group have a lot better idea of the truth than those in the democrap controlled mega-cities and hi-density coastal areas. Out here in rural Ohio you still see a lot of TRUMP signs in evidence – shillary not so much.

I have seen only one of those silly-assed “hate has no home here” signs in my area and that in a poorly maintained rental

• pyromancer76 says:

Those blue cities oozing out to become blue states are based on two things.

First foremost is money. Their (communists’) snowflakes, lapdogs, and goons must be paid; after all, none knows how to work except as a “community agitator,” O’s prized profession on his resume. No money, no followers. No money, no lock-step voters. President Trump is on the case.

Second, voter fraud and extreme organization for getting out the vote. New Republicans and Real Democrats-morphed-into-New-Republicans must get themselves organized for getting out the vote. Everyone has to become a warrior against voter fraud.

• Publius2016 says:

The Executive can not take action without an act of Congress…their only option Left is Impeachment for Obstruction…they are gambling on House majority

• mimbler says:

Exactly how I view the current situation as well,

13. I’m waiting for Sessions to announce that he is going to crack down on the scourge of recreational; marijuana in Colo, and Cali.
    That and the border seems to be the only things he is interested in.
    If he doesn’t move on the corruption in Washington soon, what good is he?

14. StuckInBlue says:

Since today is day 343, I thought I would point out that 343 = 7 x 7 x 7. Are you feeling lucky today?

15. Poundsand says:

What if?

What if Mueller dove into the Trump collusion issue with his team recommending ‘guilty’ pleas for memory lapses and miss-statements to the FBI. What if Gen. Flynn’s prosecution for a faulty memory is the first step in this process.

Mueller has laid the ground work that lying in and of itself to the FBI/DOJ is in fact a crime that not only could be, but has been prosecuted? If you are Andrew McCabe, and you know in a deposition setting have a faulty memory, and you may have made miss-statements yourself? While some of these issues would have been seen as fairly minor, Mueller has placed these instances onto the blind scales of justice.

Can the MSM who gleefully cheered Gen. Flynn’s being charged with lying now come to the defense of McCabe for the exact same offense? Will McCabe be forced to accept a guilty plea to avoid running his family’s finances via legal fees to fight it? That team of attorney’s that he had with him yesterday on our dime won’t be there for him if this moves forward.

I think we are seeing this unravel before our eyes and I think for the first time in my life possibly, we will see an even hand of justice applied.

• Helen says:

I think Mueller will pin something on Don, Jr. or Jared and then make a deal that he will drop it if Trump forgets about collusion.

• cali says:

Mueller will soon announce that there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. He will also announce that MAJ GEN (ret) Michael Flynn is innocent of all charges and was the victim of a treasonous conspiracy charge.
        My guess would be when all ducks are nicely line up with the daily military raids, arrest and other classified ops are completed to start the process of military tribunals and not later than 28 December 2017.
        As Q says “Trust Sessions he is a good guy” and keeps encouraging us to pray for our military men doing the heavy lifting behind the scene and in darkness because DT can only rely on the integrity of our men and women in the military. There is a lot going on.

• DO More says:

Cali, where did they get the phone call recording?
          And just when was the Taped Recording made?
          In the Business Insider Story Timeline. –
          Federal prosecutors said in court on Friday that the former national security adviser Michael Flynn called senior transition officials at President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate on December 29.
          Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, was a senior member of the transition team and had met with both Flynn and Kislyak earlier that month at Trump Tower.
          “Great move on delay (by V. Putin) – I always knew he was very smart!” Trump tweeted on December 30.

So the ‘Calls’ were between Flynn & Trump plus a Meeting at Trump Tower. Hey Mueller & FIB, you just proved Obola was Wiretapping the Trump Team phones and offices.

• cali says:

I must add the info crumbs Q left for us on 8Chan: Our military spec ops raided the Obama place where they hid all the files from his 8 yrs. These files became instrumental in the behind -the-scene of the consequent placing of nearly 8,000 sealed indictments. These files contained EVERYTHING the Obama gang did. Since Obama has no library he made the mistakes to store his files in a public location in Chicago. Q stated that the raid by the good guys was a success.
            The Obama gang wiretapped the Trump campaign from the beginning without a FISA warrant. They also continued afterwards.

• zed757 says:

I happen to completely agree with this summation. I have been guessing at this same vein for several months now since the Mueller probe, and what better way to to DRAIN THE SWAMP then to have the swamp be used to drain itself.

16. Steven Andros says:

These people are thoroughly coached by a team of democrat lawyers and operatives who specialize in training you how to survive these situations.

This goes nowhere. The dems will get away with it. They always do.

17. I think our President has the ability to mess with the conspirators six ways to Sunday. 😈

18. RM says:

Jeff Sessions is “aiding and abetting after the fact”. There is enough reasonable suspicion at this time to suspend from duty, remove the security clearances, surrender department issued credentials, keys, weapons, cell phones, computers, vehicles and forbid access to any DOJ/FBI facilities or networks ALL of the suspected conspirators to include Mueller and his staff as well as those named above.

• Skyrunner says:

But then we loose the chance to gain more evidence and really show the public what Washington has been up to for the past 6 decades. This is a loooonnnggg con! Wait for the end. You will be happy and learn that some of the people you are mad at now had their reasons for dragging their feet.

19. oldanddecrepit says:

“Never interfere with an enemy while he is in the process of destroying himself.”

Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves.

• MVW says:

I think your rope and self inflicted neck stretching is one of the key strategies. As these Government criminals scurry to cover their misdeeds they compound their indictment.

20. Bubba Whiteholder says:

FIRE THEM!!! are you crazy??……….HANG THEM !!!

• Remington says:

Bubba….I have to agree – BIGLY….getting a little sick of fire them or demote them…send they to HR….BS. Send the to the firing squad..

21. Che Pup says:

Be patient, the hand of justice (and we know justice is in the right hands) will not be used prematurely or in haste. Allow the process to play out. Most importantly, as the evidence is made public, more and more people will wake up to just how rotten these players are. Imagine, every day thousands of people are seeing and reading these damning revelations. They will gather with family and friends over the Christmas and New Year breaks and they will enevitably discuss this. Leading to more people discovering the extent of bias and criminality in DOJ and the FBI.

By the dawn of 2018 there will be a momentum starting to build, a palpible anger that the swamp MUST be drained. Don’t be surprised to see some cleanskin Dems start bi partisan calls as well. Because, let’s face it any Dem with half a brain can see that this is nothing short of a slow motion car wreck of the Dem party with Clinton still at the wheel. By the end of January only the guilty, the stupid and the completely brainwashed will be defending the Dems.

Be patient, while we are all entitled to doubt justice will be done, based on decades of inaction, but remember the old rule book was shredded when Trump was inaugurated. This slow drip of evidence showing the true criminality and corruption of the key players in the Obama Maladministration is so so perfect. Because it serves to erode the only advantage they have – Obama’s popularity and his ‘scandal free’ two terms. The world is starting to see exactly why there was a ‘scandal free’ two terms. A corrupt, criminal, highly politicized DOJ and FBI. Partnered with an already rogue CIA, Obama was allowed a ‘scandal free’ Presidency in exchange for allowing these agencies to maximize their corrupt practices without interference.

The world is starting to see what a complete sham Obama’s so called ‘scandal free’ Presidency really was. Trust and believe, this daily dripping of evidence is acting like an acid as it erodes the public face of all things Obama.

• joninmd22 says:

“By the end of January only the guilty, the stupid and the completely brainwashed will be defending the Dems.”

That accounts for 85% of liberals.

• Dixie says:

To your point, even one of my friends who voted for Trump but was blind to CNN’s consistent criticisms of President Trump yet still watches them, is having suspicions about how they twist the truth and report lies. He was railing today about how they have lied repeatedly about the Trump Administration and then conduct bogus polls to back up their lies. He called Don Lemon names I can’t repeat.

I suggested he might want to throw smurf balls at the tv instead of bricks.

22. Martha H says:

Can somebody tell if anybody was ever punished in any way after an investigation in Congress ?
    It is all theater, is this time different? I sure hope, impunity or just a slap on the wrist is the usual.
    I love reading this articles, but getting tired of nothing ever happening.
    But! I don’t want to give the wrong impression, I am very happy with our President, he is doing a fantastic job, I just wish that some justice could be done too.

• scarlettbr says:

Ya, republicans. The deep state always protects the deep state.

• phoenixRising says:

Doesn’t matter what was done or NOT done BEFORE…
      The Obama Administration, esp. the DOS run by Hillary… was the most corrupt in history.
      The conspiracy to take down a sitting president is the worst single crime in the history of the nation.

If allowed to go unpunished, he will be the end of the Republic… what is to prevent it happening again, and again? Look at the smear against Roy Moore… same M.O. – lies.

I strongly disagree the perps will go unpunished. Personally, I DO NOT INTEND TO LET THAT HAPPEN. I intend to badger, to protest, to remind to do whatever it takes to insure that it doesn’t turn into “theatre” –

What do you intend?

• jmclever says:

Was thinking the same thing, Martha. Iran-Contra hearing netted some punishments, but they were all pardoned by Bush Sr. when he took office. So ultimately, the only thing that came of those hearings was the phrase “I don’t recall, Senator” entering the American culture.
      OTOH there is a new sheriff in town, and we are all hoping that he can make the difference. Here’s to hope.

• Summer says:

Except we basically have a rogue Swamp “Justice” Department that fancies itself to be totally independent from President Trump and the Congressional oversight and feels free to spy on Americans, leak classified information to political allies, arrange coups and cover up its own corruption.

23. scarlettbr says:

The media claims President Trump has dementia, but from where I’m sitting, it seems Hillary, McCabe and others have dementia. Why don’t any of these people remember really important facts? “I don’t remember”, seems to be a running theme.

• Dave M says:

If DJT has dementia, then I’ll have what he’s having. He’s known all along what has been going on. Patriots like Adm Rogers and Gen Flynn have laid it all out for him. The traitors will soon learn what a bad idea it is to cross swords with military intelligence.
      The Politico drug ring story has military intelligence written all over it.
      Trump has been laying traps since the beginning. Everybody yelled fool on the “wiretrap* tweet. Gotcha! Flynn pleads to a process crime. Media cheers! He’s working with Mueller now!(mole). Gotcha! They’re going down.

24. phoenixRising says:

Imperator Rex has a thread just out giving the timeline on Obama & dossier

25. V says:

Ah, Sundance, BIG HUG! So astute, so well-researched, analyzed and written. Like a Josh Groban song, every note perfect. It’s a delight to read.

26. Remember the 50’s TV show ‘Highway Patrol’? I liked the part when Broderick Crawford got on the police radio and barked out the order, ‘Black and whites…I need more black and whites’…meaning more patrol cars. In this case I’d like to hear, ‘Indictments….I need more indictments’. Then and only then will others will come forward in droves to seek immunity and spill the beans, sing like birds, rat out their buddies, finger the bad guys….

27. V says:

G. Combs says at December 13, 2017 at 11:18 am
    (Just a few days ago, but with so much happening it seems like years ago 🙂 )

G, I just got caught up with my reading and find your Brennan link very worthwhile.

March 28, 2017 John Brennan and Baltic Spies Teamed Up to Defeat Trump

Brennan in April 2016 reportedly instigating multi-agency investigation on Trump using a tape from the Baltics, possibly Estonia – amazing details of Toomas Hendrik Ilves (President of Estonia 2006 – Oct 2016, so he lost after this happened; ally of Obama and Biden, grew up in NJ) who is anti-Trump in re NATO, forwarding HRC’s anti-Trump attack line that Trump would pull out of NATO and leave the Baltic states vulnerable to Russia. This also aligns with The Atlantic Council members’ (Dmitri Alperovitch/Crowdstrike, Farkas, et al) anti-Russia, pro-NATO, anti-Trump mindset.

Question – is this Baltic-sourced tape referenced in the Fusion GPS/Steele dossier?
    I haven’t read it yet, probably because I don’t want to be disgusted. I will if I must.
    Does anyone who’s read it know the answer?

28. zephyrbreeze says:

I was looking for a photo of his wife, because she’s the one who took $700,000 from Terry
    McAulliffe for a Virginia race that’s usually a $50,000 deal. Then I saw he’d released a family photo in 2015. Cute family.

29. phoenixRising says:

Sundance,

George Webb has some important information today…

Webb talks about the Spy Ring that’s been around since 1998 – Presidential Decision Directive #62 Executive Order involving DynCorp, McCabe, HRC, Petrateus – he says POTUS TRUMP can cancel it with a strooke of the pen, that no matter who is charged, convicted, etc. this EO needs to be canceled… info on PDD 62 at wiki

• phoenixRising says:

Of course you will recall that Bill Clinton issued the Directive… so, for at least 20 years McCabe and HRC have been joined at the hip;;; McCabe headed up Comey’s hit team that extorted money for HRC…I used to think of the Clintons as grifters… no longer. They are the epitome of theft… of treason actually.

30. joninmd22 says:

American Thinker has stepped up.

“According to Representative Jackie Speier (D-Calif.), Trump should be set to fire Mueller tomorrow, December 22, 2017.

Unfortunately for Speier and the Democrats, Trump won’t be firing Mueller any time soon. Quite the opposite, à la Weekend at Bernie’s, Trump will prop up Mueller’s political corpse as he enjoys one helluva party.

According to the latest Harvard CAPS-Harris survey, 54 percent of registered voters believe that the relationship between Comey and Mueller amounts to a conflict of interest – not the percentage that a special counsel usually hopes for.

It’s a concise summation of where the issue stands but we should support more voices discussing the corruption at DoJ and FBI.

Even Breitbart is pulling their heads out of their backsides and starting to cover the shenanigans.

31. zephyrbreeze says:

“Until the Friday blockbuster news that the FBI was reopening its probe into the Hillary email server, the biggest overhang facing the Clinton Campaign was the escalating scandal involving the Clinton Foundation, Doug Band’s consultancy firm Teneo, and Bill Clinton who as a result of a leaked memo emerged was generously compensated for potential political favors by prominent corporate clients using Teneo as a passthru vehicle for purchasing influence.

“In a section of the memo entitled “Leveraging Teneo For The Foundation,” Band spelled out all of the donations he solicited from Teneo “clients” for the Clinton Foundation. In all, there are roughly $14mm of donations listed with the largest contributors being Coca-Cola, Barclays, The Rockefeller Foundation and Laureate International Universities. Some of these are shown below (the full details can be found in “Leaked Memo Exposes Shady Dealings Between Clinton Foundation Donors And Bill’s “For-Profit” Activities”)

Foundation Donations (see the chart)…

“In effect, what Band was doing, as the NYT’s Nick Confessore summarized, “was selling his clients on idea that giving to foundation was, in essence, a way to bolster their influence. Clinton & Band built a platform for executives to bolster their companies’ images, bathe in BC’s praise, and do some good, while Teneo extracted earnings for Band and, depending on what you see in these e-mails, Clinton himself. Teneo paid Clinton until late.

“As Confessore also pointed out, “I guess you can wave it all off as a nothingburger. But Chelsea Clinton and some of Clinton’s other aides were clearly freaking out.”

And he concluded by saying “Generally, the emails show Clinton’s *own closest aides* troubled or horrified by things that her surrogates have spent years waving off.”

32. KBR says:

The DOJ statement there is, to me, peculiarly worded.

It speaks about the “scope of the investigation of Special Counsel Robert.. MuellerIII.”

Note it says “investigation OF Mueller. ”

It doesn’t say the “investigation BY Mueller. ”

Words matter.

Especially in careful statements made by attorneys.

• Niagara Frontier says:

Well that means they’ll be talking about the weather or exchanging favorite Christmas cookie recipes because the “scope of the investigation” is about as wide as the Mississippi River. Seriously, that doesn’t leave much on the table.

• KBR says:

Niagara,
        If there is an investigation OF Mueller it has not been reported AFIK.

If the word OF was correctly quoted, it would seem to imply a different investigation than the one Mueller has been conducting.

• Niagara Frontier says:

KBR, the preposition “of” has many meanings. I understand the one you believe it means in this case.

Also know that the preposition “of” can also be used as a function word to indicate belonging or a possessive relationship. Substitute “belonging to” in place of “of” in the sentence and you will see what I mean.

Writing like that leaves too much open to interpretation. It’s sloppy writing.

33. hillbilly4 says:

Trump has no need to fire Mueller. Just let Mueller have enough rope…. No one in recent memory has had a better understanding of how to manipulate the Press and people in general than Trump. Mueller is being used PRECISELY so there will be ZERO chance of ‘Obstruction’. As long as Mueller stays on board…he is a White Knight to the White King. Trump has no fear of Mueller finding anything because there is nothing to find. This was all set up by the DEMS to ensnare Trump….but there is nothing illegal done by Trump. So, Mueller is doing exactly what Trump wants him to do…whether Mueller knows it or not. I suspect he does.

But the others in the DOJ and FBI are going to fall – they are part of a cabal, an Evil Empire who were so sure of Clinton victory – that anything they on her behalf, including illegal activities – would be overlooked, or buried for a 100 years. Life played one cruel joke on the Clinton Cabal – they FAILED miserably. Now we will see rats say ‘I forget’, ‘can’t remember’, every legal sleaze ball excuse a lawyer can dream up to not get charged with crimes. But Light will expose dark and evil acts..it always has, it always will.
    Perhaps it will start to come undone when one low-level employee or contractor with a conscience will ‘break’ or voluntarily come forward…just like what happened when Enron came apart. There are still heroes…in the making. We may witness a cleansing of the DOJ, FBI and IRS such as there has never been…a ‘Joseph McCarthy’ type purging of those PUBLIC institutions that were weaponized against our own citizens. A day of reckoning is coming. Offer total immunity for those willing to come forward.

My choice for the next round for ‘purging’? The 6,000 colleges and universities who harbor the world’s largest elite-Drug infestation on earth. Require mandatory Drug Screens for Students AND Staff…let the fallout begin. If you require government-supported Welfare recipients to undergo drug-screens…you can require Colleges receiving Federal and/or State support to do the same. Its all based on the Tax-Dollar. Welfare-recipient=College student-or-staff.

• Twinsonic says:

Good idea, but add a 50% conservative professors to ALL colleges to even up the odds, better yet, more. That can be used in legislation as a Title? with a dangle of (If you do not hire conservatives on your college staff, Federal funds will be reduced or cut altogether.) Watch the ensuring multiple explosions, fallout, and finally adopting the new law across the land. This is gonna be fun to watch!!!

34. Brian says:

In all honesty this multi layer onion is just starting to be peeled. Seeing the actual writings and evidence is gravy because deep down everyone with a modicum of intelligence has always known about the Obama/Clinton Deep State. Now the proof is starting to show and soon some of the rats will be jumping ship and trying to save themselves with testimony. Also I am not convinced about the truth behind the accepted explanation of “insurance” policy.
    Dang I do love this winning stuff !!

35. JIM says:

Notice how you never see Drudge put up a link to these stories from the CTH on his site.

• solomonpal says:

Drudge was threatened. He is not relevant anymore. I ditched his site. You could see the change happening. Lots of post and NYT links

36. George says:

Why are these scumbags still around? Why does the new FBI director tolerate them in his presence. Nothing is as it seems.

37. solomonpal says:

Sessions reopened investigation into Uranium one. Oh oh !

38. Obama used every agency to strike at his opponents. The fact that Brennan Clapper and Comey and some FBI leaders used a Clinton played dossier to investigate and impeach Trump is amazing. Why isn’t Trump demanding those documents be turned over from those who are trying to block the info on this scheeme

39. tylermckinleycompany@yahoo.com says:

But the was never any corruption during the Obama years…

40. Rick says:

You can’t make a country like ours into a globalist state without borders unless you have a strong Stasi to suppress public resentment and manipulate information.
    Nice try, shmucks. They thought they’d rule for a thousand years…

41. yy4u says:

Am I missing something? EXACTLY what is Mueller “investigating” re possible Trump collusion with the Russians?

Leaking the DNC e-mails through WikiLeaks?

The Urination Dossier? How was peeing on a bed if it happened supposed to influence an election?

Just what do the Democrats and by extension, Mueller, claim the Trump campaign did?

These are not rhetorical questions. We’re all lost in the weeds of the politicization of the FBI and DOJ (as the IRS already was) but nobody seems interested in just how the Russians were supposed to have colluded with Trump to win the election.

42. Sassy says:

The Obama administration relied on that ruse early on–to use an “ongoing investigation” as an excuse to prevent other investigations from progressing. If there wasn’t an investigation, they’d open one just to have an excuse to keep Congressional investigators at bay. It’s old hat by now. If they could, they’d stretch the Mueller “investigation” for 8 years.

43. jeans2nd says:

This is way too long for anyone to read, but, here goes anyway.
    Listened to several hours of Robert Mueller over several years, 2011 to 2016, in speeches, forums, small pressers, think tanks, etc., while fertilizing the weeds. After retirement, Mueller fell into a standard stump speech – giving advice, aka telling other ppl what to do, admitting a few mistakes, and standing up for the honesty and integrity of the FBI and the “family,” be it the USMC or FBI “family.” Youtube links can be provided.

From several of these, one hears this –
    “I look at what happened to me in the Bureau, one of the mistakes I made…I didn’t ask the hard questions…I delegated an area where I should have been personally involved…you have to take responsibility at the top, and I think too few senior management know and understand that particular issue and, secondly, are uncertain as to how you address it…you just cannot leave it to others, you have to be sufficiently knowledgeable and understand and ask the hard questions. I fault myself for not asking the hard questions…”

Mueller curiously sounds much like Pres Trump in many areas. For example, Mueller believes in bilateral policing partnerships – Mueller’s own words. It seems very much as if Mueller, and perhaps a great many others in the Swamp, are accustomed to telling a POTUS what to do, not vice-versa. The Swamp seems to be exceedingly unaccustomed to taking real orders from a real President. Odds are, as Pres Trump has no skeletons and there will be nothing on Pres Trump for Mueller to comment or indict, Mueller will be satisfied with condemning Pres Trump for “Pres Trump should have known/Pres Trump did not take responsibilty,” and the destruction of Pres Trump’s reputation by rumor and innuendo, and leave it at that.

Personal observation – there seems to be a concerted effort by the Trump Administration to restore trust in the institutions of the U.S. Government, by making the gubmint departments more open, transparent, and honest. This is coming from Pres Trump, imo. This also seems to be Mueller’s objective post-retirement.

Which leads one to wonder if Mueller started out protecting the Swamp, realized over a period of time that Pres Trump and he are actually on the same side, and decided a few lower-level Swamp Creatures must be sacrificed, from Mueller’s and Pres Trump’s own groups, for the greater good? One hopes, anyway.

Listening to Senator Burr, one hears this from the keynote session of the Hacked Elections, Online Influence Operations, and the Threat to Democracy symposium at the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) – “I said this in the public hearing, which we’ve had—11?—11 of this year, and I think everybody was worried I would have none. If I could have gotten away with none, make no mistake, I would have done none. (Laughter.) But I’ve had 11 because there was value to what we did for the American people, and that’s my threshold. If the American people can learn something that can be shared publicly, then I make every attempt to try to do that.” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtWbxLAKbrI https://www.cfr.org/event/conversation-richard-burr

It would appear nothing useful will be coming from the Senate Intel Cmte.
    Ibid – “We may be, when we conclude, in a situation where we don’t choose to have a committee vote on anything, where our intent is to lay the facts down…”

“I’d rather not write anything. And if we do, I’d rather write it as this is the majority, this is in the minority. But here’s unanimous agreement on here are the facts. And if somebody wants to be influenced by either one of the reports, great. If they want to assess and come to their own conclusion based upon the facts, I need to provide them the opportunity to do that. And that’s what we’ll attempt to do.”

Our hope seems to be with the House Freedom Caucus. Perhaps with a couple three wins, Trey Gowdy and Co may join in, once they realize they finally have a President who has their back. Mark Meadows, keynote speaker at the Conservative Women’s Network at the Heritage Fdn, 19 Dec 2017, said he is personal communication with Pres Trump regularly. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul-l7Zrdwho

That said, we may need to jettison a few of our own rabble-rousers, notably Bannon and Co., while wooing the GOPe back to the Republican Party and furthering Pres Trump’s agenda. There will be no help forthcoming from the Democrat Socialists, that is certain.

We come to AG Jeff. AG Jeff is a great worker bee. AG Jeff follows directions well, and is 100% fulfilling the EO given to him early on in the Trump Admin, imo. AG Jeff is a creature of gubmint. AG Jeff has never worked outside gubmint, to my knowledge. AG Jeff would be more inclined to improve the rep of gubmint, imo. The question now is, will AG Jeff step up and be a leader? Uncertain, but, no, imo. Uranium 1 always leads back to Obama. No one is going to go there.

Meanwhile, Here Comes Mr. Jordan.

great flick
    luv robt montgomery and claude raines