There are ongoing consequential election battles taking place in multiple states that are far more urgent than my meager outlines; and it is not my intent to distract from the more pressing matters of our political surrounding. However, there is a strong possibility the current election events are symptoms of a larger battle within government.
You see, there’s a bunch of ‘unofficial’ evidence, or data-points, that no-one can explain how or why they came to be visible. The data did not surface sequentially; but it surely surfaced purposefully from within the apparatus of government. Putting the evidence into a sequence that clarifies the picture is not easy. As a respected person recently shared:
“It’s almost like a separate discipline, sort of like textual forensics or document historiography; I don’t know how to describe it yet.”
In an earlier outline I shared the following questions:
- How do we find out about the Mark Warner text messages?
- Who publicly released the Carter Page FISA application?
- Where did the four day flood of information (Dec 1st – 4th, 2017) about Lisa Page and Peter Strzok come from?
- Who released that Page/Strzok information to the media? Why?
- Who made the decision not to indict James Wolfe for leaking classified information?
- Why be so specific details within the Wolfe indictment; then dismiss them?
- Who made the decision NOT TO redact the key FISC clerk stamp?
- Where is all of this “unofficial” evidence coming from?
Well, here’s my answers.