Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
Sharon on Ferguson Civilian Review Board… Roy on Ferguson Civilian Review Board… shipley130 on Ferguson Civilian Review Board… BobNoxious on Ferguson Civilian Review Board… doodahdaze on Watch It Develop – BLM… doodahdaze on Watch It Develop – BLM… doodahdaze on Watch It Develop – BLM… doodahdaze on Watch It Develop – BLM… MsSmallTown on Jessica Lane Chambers Murder… JohnP on Jessica Lane Chambers Murder… JohnP on Jessica Lane Chambers Murder… waltherppk on Jessica Lane Chambers Murder… John Galt on Watch It Develop – BLM… MsSmallTown on Jessica Lane Chambers Murder… waltherppk on Jessica Lane Chambers Murder…
- Huffington Post Called Scott Walker Chicken: Find Out Why…
- Ferguson Civilian Review Board Proposal Meeting Results in Chaos – F*ck The Police (FTP) Crowd Breaks Out In Violent Confrontation… (video)
- Watch It Develop – BLM – Bat Signal Alert Sent To “Uncle Rush” in Norfolk Virginia Police Case…
- Jessica Lane Chambers Murder – Day #54 – Community Plans Birthday Memorials…
- Thursday Open Thread – January 29th
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- Watch It Develop – BLM – Bat Signal Alert Sent To “Uncle Rush” in Norfolk Virginia Police Case… wp.me/p1kzlW-oXx 11 hours ago
- Jessica Lane Chambers Murder – Day #54 – Community Plans Birthday Memorials… wp.me/p1kzlW-oXt 12 hours ago
- Ferguson Civilian Review Board Proposal Meeting Results in Chaos – F*ck The Police (FTP) Crowd Breaks Out In… wp.me/p1kzlW-oXg 14 hours ago
- Thursday Open Thread – January 29th wp.me/p1kzlW-oX8 15 hours ago
- Ferguson / Saint Louis Chamber of Commerce produce their first Superbowl tourism Ad - Titled "Family Values": . youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=… 15 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
Loretta Lynch: Yes, Illegal Aliens Have Just As Much Of A Right To Work In The U.S. As American Citizens…
Eric Holder’s replacement holds the same, the exact same, legal world view as AG Eric Holder. Additionally, I find it interesting than none of the “Senators” find it valuable to ask for Lynch’s legal view on “Disparate Impact”.
However, her view is evident in the answer to this question. The ideological point at the end of the perspective essentially outlines that it is unlawful to ask for the legal work status of employment applicants. This protects the illegal alien from employment disqualification, and bars the employer to finding out the legal work status.
WASHINGTON DC - President Barack Obama’s nominee to replace Eric Holder as Attorney General of the United States, Loretta Lynch, said on Wednesday during a Senate Judiciary Committee confirmation hearing that she thinks illegal aliens have the same right to work in America as American citizens do.
“Senator, I believe the right and the obligation to work is one that is shared by everyone in this country, regardless of how they came here,” Lynch said when asked by Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) who has a greater right to work: Illegal aliens, or lawful immigrants and American citizens? Continue reading
With this decision, soon Massachusetts will see an underground business of “leverage enterprises” whose efforts will provide a criminal client with the best possible outcome through the use of social networking, social media and community pressure based on advertising, broadcasting, the juror’s duty..
The juror’s business and/or employment will be targeted. Social, Civic Clubs, and Academic institutions can also be leveraged against the juror… Just watch…
WEST SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP)– In a decision made Tuesday, the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court ruled that the names of jurors who serve in criminal cases are to be available to the public.
The new ruling means that if you serve on a jury, your name will become public record by the end of the trial at the latest, but the decision that isn’t sitting well with everyone. Continue reading
WASHINGTON – A study recently released showed that men who post more selfies scored higher on measures of narcissism and psychopathy.
“It’s not surprising that men who post a lot of selfies and spend more time editing them are more narcissistic, but this is the first time it has actually been confirmed in a study,” Jesse Fox told The Ohio State University.
Fox was the lead author of the study and an assistant professor of communication at The Ohio State University. Continue reading
The Trifecta team discusses. California isn’t alone in this, either.
The next time a liberal spouts the “legal and rare” talking point at you, show them the truth. This is a wake up call America. We are slaughtering our future. This isn’t just a statistic, these are people. Our future.
I checked the statistics for deaths from heart disease and cancer in America and they are in line with this graphic.
For more chilling statistics, check out the abortion counters at http://www.numberofabortions.com
57,573,796 abortions in the US have been performed as I write this since Roe v Wade in 1973.