Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
canadacan on Tuesday Open Thread – Se… czarowniczy on Is Jesse Matthew A Serial Abdu… justice099 on Is Jesse Matthew A Serial Abdu… Dixie Darling on Tuesday Open Thread – Se… Vvv on Is Jesse Matthew A Serial Abdu… carterzest on 9/30/14 Mike Brown Shooting… arttart1983 on Is Jesse Matthew A Serial Abdu… justice099 on Is Jesse Matthew A Serial Abdu… czarowniczy on Is Jesse Matthew A Serial Abdu… arttart1983 on Is Jesse Matthew A Serial Abdu… canadacan on 9/29/14 Mike Brown Shooting… Chip Bennett on Is Jesse Matthew A Serial Abdu… LetJusticePrevail" on Memphis Teen Mobs Back In Acti… Orlandocon on Memphis Teen Mobs Back In Acti… VegasGuy on 9/30/14 Mike Brown Shooting…
- Memphis Teen Mobs Back In Action – Following The Kroger Attack The Thugs Strike Again… (Witness/Victim video)
- Is Jesse Matthew A Serial Abductor / killer ? Was Hannah Graham The Most Recent ? All Indications Say YES and YES…
- 9/30/14 Mike Brown Shooting – Open Discussion Thread
- Tuesday Open Thread – September 30th
- Covering All The Bases – Grand Jury In Saint Louis Will Now Hear 2013 Darren Wilson Arrest Complaint…
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- Memphis Teen Mobs Back In Action – Following The Kroger Attack The Thugs Strike Again… (Witness/Victim video) wp.me/p1kzlW-nlE 7 hours ago
- Is Jesse Matthew A Serial Abductor / killer ? Was Hannah Graham The Most Recent ? All Indications Say YES and YES… wp.me/p1kzlW-nlx 7 hours ago
- 9/30/14 Mike Brown Shooting – Open Discussion Thread wp.me/p1kzlW-nlv 11 hours ago
- Tuesday Open Thread – September 30th wp.me/p1kzlW-nlt 11 hours ago
- RT @cnnbrk: Ferguson officer shot Saturday was pushing suspect's gun away as it was pointed at officer's chest.Gun went off striking office… 13 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
There are so many things wrong with this it’s just, well, gobsmacking. Firstly, GQ? Good Grief – Put Time Mag and Rolling Stone into a blender and you get a GQ article… Ugh.
“Code Black – Come out Guns blazing”? “Grifting CNN Hotel Luxury in Miami”? Ooof.
Oy-vey ! In the interim,… Continue reading
(Reuters) – Turkish tanks and armoured vehicles took up positions on a hill overlooking the besieged Syrian border town of Kobani on Monday as shelling by Islamic State insurgents intensified and stray fire hit Turkish soil, a Reuters correspondent said.
At least 15 tanks were positioned, some with their guns pointed towards Syrian territory, near a Turkish military base just northwest of Kobani. Plumes of smoke rose up as shells hit both the eastern and western sides of Kobani. Continue reading
Serial Abduction Confirmation – Jesse Matthews “Forensically” Linked To Another Abduction and Murder – 2009 disappearance of 20-year-old Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington…
When we initially started looking into the Hannah Graham abduction, along with others we noted some similarities to other cases of missing/murdered women along a very specific corridor. Today CBS is exclusively reporting a forensic match between Matthew and a 2009 murder case of Morgan Harrington…..
This link is critical, because if indeed Jesse Matthew is positively linked to the abduction and murder of Morgan Harrington he automatically becomes linked to a 2005 sexual assault and rape case. The DNA from murdered Harrington matches the unsolved 2005 rape case. That would indicate at least THREE victims during a span of around 10 years.
This has the high potential to identify Jesse Matthew as a serial abduction and murder suspect.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. — The man suspected of abducting 18-year-old Hannah Graham from the Downtown Mall in Charlottesville, Virginia earlier this month is forensically linked to the 2009 disappearance of 20-year-old Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington, sources close to the investigation confirmed to CBS 6 reporter Laura French.
~ Morgan Harrington ~
Pentagon On Obama’s 60 Minute Interview: “Either the president doesn’t read the intelligence he’s getting or he’s bullshitting”…
Um, yeah, we’ll take “BS” for $1000 Alex….
WASHINGTON DC - Nearly eight months ago, some of President Obama’s senior intelligence officials were already warning that ISIS was on the move. In the beginning of 2014, ISIS fighters had defeated Iraqi forces in Fallujah, leading much of the U.S. intelligence community to assess they would try to take more of Iraq.
But in an interview that aired Sunday evening, the president told 60 Minutes that the rise of the group now proclaiming itself a caliphate in territory between Syria and Iraq caught the U.S. intelligence community off guard. Obama specifically blamed James Clapper, the current director of national intelligence: “Our head of the intelligence community, Jim Clapper, has acknowledged that, I think, they underestimated what had been taking place in Syria,” he said. Continue reading