Quantcast

In Memoriam – The Most Interesting Revelation Released by Senator Lindsey Graham

Many people have specific citations for the impact of Senator Lindsey Graham. Several people have noted his importance in releasing information associated with the fraudulent “spygate’ and “Russiagate” operations. However, to me, the most interesting release from Senator Lindsey Graham was the release he could never again mention.

Senator Graham released a highly compartmented letter [STILL ACTIVE LINK] that proved the depth of the fraud targeting President Trump. The letter formally outlined a complete governmental fraud using all three branches of government, and as a consequence it could never be discussed in public.

In/around April 2020 (the letter is technically undated) the Senate Judiciary Committee (Graham and Feinstein) along with the Senate Intelligence Committee (Burr and Warner) received a copy of a letter previously transmitted secretly by the Mueller-led Dept of Justice to the FISA Court in July 2018.

BACKGROUND: The Mueller led DOJ (Rosenstein compliant, Sessions recused) had previously sent a notification to the FISA Court, July 12, 2018, saying despite the Office of the IG investigation showing clear manipulation of Carter Page FISA application process, there was still “sufficient predication” to believe the FISA warrant was appropriate.

The Mueller team were covering their ass, and racing against the clock while hiding information from the public. The letter clearly establishes in July 2018 the Mueller team were lying to the FISC.

After the December 2019 OIG Horowitz report that exposed how the Mueller probe, DOJ and FBI having clearly manipulated information to continue using the FISA warrant, despite information showing the warrant was obtained using fraudulent information, the FISA Court demanded the DOJ, now under Bill Barr, inform the Legislative Branch (Judiciary Committee) of the July 12, 2018, lie told to them by the Mueller team.

The DOJ had to comply and send the secret letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee. That’s how Graham received a copy of it in early 2020, which he then made public.

Until that moment in 2020, no one knew the Mueller team was saying one thing to the FISA Court, and another thing entirely to the media and public.

The FISC was angered, but the only oversight mechanism they had was to force the DOJ to give a copy of the letter to the Judiciary Committee.

The Judicial Branch (Judge Collyer) demanded the Executive Branch (AG Bill Barr) send the Mueller team letter to the Legislative Branch (Judiciary Committee).

Unfortunately, no one (except Graham) ever brought this up in the subsequent hearings on the matter, and when John Durham testified about his review, he was not questioned about it.

The Mueller team (Weissmann and McCord) successfully used the silo process to hide the deception, and John Durham was instructed by AG Bill Barr NEVER to investigate internal DC actors within the Legislative or Executive branches for their conduct, participation or role in the Trump targeting effort.

Bill Barr was trying to protect corrupt institutions, specifically the DOJ and FBI – and by extension the Mueller team, against sunlight upon their corrupt activity.

The lengthy letters remains -to this day- sitting in the Judiciary Committee data library (link below), as a permanent physical record of a direct lies told to the FISC by a corrupt DOJ, and to this day no one has been held to account.

The 2020 cover letter itself is undated, because Bill Barr was trying to coverup what had taken place.

READ FOR YOURSELF.

(more…)

Nancy Mace Wants to Replace Lindsey Graham

Nancy Mace tried to defeat Senator Lindsey Graham in 2014; she placed 5th in the primary.  Nancy Mace tried to run for governor this year, she placed 5th in the South Carolina primary.

Not many people think highly of Nancy Mace. However, Nancy Mace thinks very highly of herself [SEE HERE].  After learning of Senator Lindsey Graham’s sudden death, Mace immediately began positioning herself to take the South Carolina senate seat.

Mace is set to vacate her coastal House seat early next year, having given up her post to unsuccessfully run for governor this year. Her political future was uncertain following her fifth-place finish in that primary, but the newly open seat offers her a lifeline to extend her tenure in Washington.” (more)

Yuck.

But watch out for Ms. Nikki elbowing her way into position.

BLOOD IN THE WATER – […] Republicans will now race to replace Graham on the November ballot in a special primary election in mid-August, according to state law.

In an interview with NBC’s “Meet the Press” on Sunday morning, President Donald Trump said he was already considering who he might back in the race.

(more…)

UPDATE: Platner Quits – Nazi, Rapist Democrat Senate Candidate Negotiating Terms for Exit

UPDATE: During a video on X, Graham Platner has resigned.

Most people understand the dynamic with Graham Platner has come down to price.  How much are the Communists going to have to pay to get the Nazi rapist to leave the Maine senatorial race.

There are various storylines surrounding the negotiations [Example Here], but the bottom line is how much can Platner get for his exit?  Former Communist presidential candidate Bernie Sanders cashed out for a couple of new houses and various indulgences within the party apparatus.  Sanders is also reportedly counseling Platner on terms.

Platner has until Monday at 5:00pm to exit so that Democrats can appoint a replacement candidate.

…”Two sources say Katz has told allies he believes Platner should to leave the race before the 5 p.m. Monday deadline to withdraw from the ballot — but wants the exit to be on the candidate’s terms.

“It’s quite clear that he’s [Platner’s] gonna have to get out of the race,” a second source told The Post. “Their reluctance here … is a result of their larger political project, trying to get these types of candidates into places of power. {SOURCE}

Exit video below:

(more…)

Monaco Bomber Found Dead in Kiev, Shot 4 Times in Back of Head – Ukraine Intelligence Agent Arrested

Oh, this is interesting for those who walk the deep weeds.

On June 29th a woman dressed as a man placed a package bomb at the Monaco residence of Ukrainian business tycoon Vadym Yermolaiev who refused to take sides in the Russia-Ukraine conflict.  Yermolaiev, a Ukrainian property tycoon, was sanctioned by Kyiv in 2023 over his alleged business activities in Russian-occupied Crimea.

Immediately after the bombing suspect was identified as Ukrainian national Anastasiia Berezovska, the Zelenskyy government said she was operating as a Russian asset and had not been to Ukraine in years. Ukrainian sources suggested she was born in Kazakhstan, holds a Russian passport, and lived in occupied Crimea. {citation}

All reasonable/non-pretending people recognized immediately Ukraine was the likely source of the terrorist attack, and Zelenskyy was just trying to cover his tracks.  Well, Ukraine’s narrative has just collapsed as the bomber was just found in Kiev, shot four-times in the back of the head, and the suspect in her killing is a Ukraine intelligence agent.

This news breaks this morning just as Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy is prancing around the NATO summit in Turkey, despite Ukraine not being a NATO member.

CTV – KYIV, Ukraine — Ukraine’s Security Service on Tuesday said it found the body of Ukrainian national Anastasiia Berezovska, who had been wanted by authorities in Monaco in connection with the bombing targeting Ukrainian business tycoon Vadym Yermolaiev.

The security service, also known by its local abbreviation SBU, said an officer serving in Ukraine’s military intelligence agency confessed to killing Berezovska with the help of a former law enforcement officer. He claimed he acted on his own initiative and without informing his superiors, the statement said.

(more…)

Canada Awards $20 to $30 Billion Submarine Contract to German Company TKMS

FACT: It has been over 60-years since Canada purchased a submarine.  FACT: Canada has never built one.  FACT: Currently the Canadian military have ONE operable submarine out of a fleet of four used ones previously purchased. FACT: Canada recently proclaimed themselves as the North American defender of the Arctic.

Now, put all those facts in the overlay of the December 2024 meeting in Mar-a-Lago between President Trump and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.  President Trump was demanding that Trudeau increase their NATO spending and develop a working Canadian military.

Someone recently asked in the comments section why I have an issue with Canada, specifically why a new level of distain for our Northern neighbors.  Quite simply, there is a level of lying that exceeds my tongue bite capacity; that level of deceit comes when fabricating lies is accompanied by pretending. The Canadian government is the worst type of political abuser.  They willfully pretend and simultaneously lie to the Canadian people. That’s the answer.

Today, the government of Canadian Prime Minister Mark Carney announce that German industrial shipbuilder TKMS will be awarded a contract for “up to 12 submarines” valued between $20 and $30 billion {source link}.  Now, let’s not pretend.

First, the submarine contract is intended to get Canada back into reasonable position on their NATO obligations.

In reality, it is quite remarkable to think about the Canadian nation with only one currently functional submarine. “Canada hasn’t purchased unused submarines since the 1960s, during the Cold War, and has never ordered anywhere near 12 at once. Canada currently owns four subs, all of which were purchased second-hand, and only one of which is typically operational.” {citation} Now, think about that Mar-a-Lago conversation again.

Second, Canada can’t build their own submarines?

(more…)

After Intentionally Importing 50 million Migrants, Europe Declares a “Housing Crisis”

The EU President Ursula von der Leyen travelled to Ireland to deliver remarks as Ireland takes their turn in managing the bureaucratic affairs of the EU Commission.  As part of her speech to the audience, von der Leyen notes one of the biggest challenges facing the EU is a housing and affordability crisis.

In the last 10 years, Europe has intentionally allowed around 50 million migrants to arrive and claim asylum.  The majority of the EU citizens did not want this migrant influx.  EU leadership is now declaring a “housing crisis” created by their own migrant policies.  WATCH:

.

At this point in history, the European leadership is just making fun of European citizens.

(more…)

Lisa Monaco and Merrick Garland Organized Wire Recording Surveillance of Gavin Newsom in June of 2024

You may have read the article from the New York Post about the FBI enlisting a close insider to California Governor Gavin Newsom to wear a wire and record conversations within Newsom’s circle.  However, did you overlay the timeline?

Remember, there is no possibility this FBI wired surveillance of Gavin Newsom would take place without the DOJ being completely aware of the operation.  The person in the DOJ who would be responsible for both authorizing the operation and conducting the surveillance would have been Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco.

A sensitive FBI operation carrying this political consequence would never take place without the Deputy AG and Attorney General himself being aware.  The timeline also tells a story.

According to The Post the wire surveillance was taking place as early as June 2024.  This matters because Joe Biden officially withdrew from the seeking the Democrat nomination for President on July 21st, 2024.

Newsom was under political surveillance prior to Biden’s withdrawal.  This puts context on the plan to replace Biden with then VP Kamala Harris.

What does then Deputy AG Lisa Monaco and then VP Kamala Harris have in common? They were both key figures within the Barack Obama operation.

Lisa Monaco was Obama’s legal shield; Kamala Harris was hand selected for the VP position in 2020 by Barack Obama and James Clyburn.

The stories of the positioning and pressure for Joe Biden to withdraw are well documented.  The insider operation was so transparent that many of us called it out long before Biden was replaced with Kamala Harris.

At the time many people suspected that Gavin Newsom would be the only challenger to Kamala Harris if Biden were to withdraw with sufficient time before the DNC nomination, in Chicago – Obama’s hometown and center of his political apparatus; the same apparatus that previously pushed Kamala Harris into position.

(more…)

REPORT: Acting DNI Bill Pulte Fires Dozens of ODNI Staff for Politicizing Intelligence, Insubordination, Gross Misconduct

The funniest part of the MSNBC report about the issue is their claim that Pulte has not been in office long enough to know who the Deep State embeds are. “I have a real question of how he would know this. This isn’t a guy who is familiar with intelligence,” said the former official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, citing concerns about retaliation. “How is he going to get to the bottom of this and rely on any information with a matter of fidelity? It would be like me taking over a hospital and firing dozens of surgeons in a matter of days.” {source}

How could Pulte possibly know who to fire, they lament.  The likelihood of former DNI Tulsi Gabbard and current CIA Director John Ratcliffe coordinating with ADNI Bill Pulte to clean house, just isn’t something all these former intelligence officials can fathom.

These silos are supposed to work independently to protect themselves, they likely think.  The system is designed to keep each agency from coordinating action against the lower-level operatives, especially the liaison offices inside the ODNI.  Bill Pulte is doing something they are just not prepared for.

It’s a little funny when you think about it.  However, there were people in the comments section on CTH yesterday who were perplexed about Tulsi Gabbard visiting Washington DC to give a speech specifically about this issue.  Perhaps people will realize there is considerable coordination and transferring of information as this transition is underway.

[…] Both former officials noted that Pulte’s office itself does not collect intelligence. The Office of the Director of National Intelligence receives it from the CIA, the National Security Agency, the Defense Intelligence Agency and 15 other agencies. He said that CIA Director John Ratcliffe, for example, would know of such a problem.

“If there really was any serious withholding of information, the guy who would know this is Ratcliffe,” said one of the former officials. “He is in the inner circle. He and his analysts would be the first ones to know. If anyone would know about that alleged claim, it would be him.”

DUH!

(more…)

L.A School Superintendent Alberto Carvalho Resigns During Ongoing FBI Investigation

If you were with CTH when I did the deep dive into the Miami-Dade School Police Department and Miami-Dade School Superintendent Alberto Carvalho, all of it related to the Travyon Martin case. You will likely remember how corrupt and sketchy Carvalho was. {SEARCH TOOL}

Carvalho organized a system within Miami-Dade, where black male students could avoid criminal charges, including felony cases, and have their behavior instead handled with school discipline.

The approach was part of the Obama inspired “My Brother’s Keeper” concept.  Miami-Dade School Police (MDSPD) were instructed not to arrest black male students and instead refer their conduct to school administration.  Trayvon Martin was one of the beneficiaries {GO DEEP}.

Trayvon had burglarized a residence near the High School.  He was serving a two-week suspension from school, sent to his father Tracy Martin in the Orlando area, and it was during that two-week suspension when George Zimmerman spotted Trayvon looking in the patio doors and windows of residences in his condominium complex.  The rest is history.

School Superintendent Alberto Carvalho was/is a very well connected political figure among Democrats.  He was even considered for a VP nomination.  However, it was Carvalho’s program to use the school police to inflate statistical improvements in schools that eventually led to neighboring Broward County doing the same thing in 2013. That “Promise Program” duplication led to the Parkland High School shooting.

Carvalho went to New York City under Mayor Bill de Blasio, and then out to Los Angeles.  In February of this year, reports surfaced of Carvalho being under an FBI investigation for misuse of office, financial crimes, wire fraud and embezzlement. Yesterday Carvalho announced his resignation.

(more…)

Zelenskyy Demands President Trump Authorize Licenses for Ukraine to Begin Development of U.S. Patriot Missiles in Ukraine

This is the third step in what I believe is a transparent operation conducted by Ukraine and the U.K (NATO group).

Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy is now demanding the U.S. give license approval to military contractors in order to build U.S. Patriot Missile systems in Ukraine and throughout Europe.

I am almost certain this was the intent of the previous operation carried out by Ukraine upon their own religious and cultural centers in Kiev.  It fits a long-established pattern of operation which we have watched unfold in real time over the past few years.  Again, for emphasis, I cannot prove this – but deeply suspect it is accurate.

Breaking down what Zelenskyy outlines below. This is what it looked like in real time as the events described below unfolded.

(1) Following the pattern of visible and political diminishment of Christianity within Ukraine, the Nazi side of Ukraine carried out a false flag attack on their own cathedral and cultural sites as the set up to their plan. This was staged and timed to happen just before the G7 assembly in France.

(2) Using #1 as the pretense and justification, Ukraine then pulled the trigger on 600 simultaneous drones targeting Moscow in Russia – the drones were pre-staged and set to attack during the G7. This was planned prior to the events in France.

(3) Using #1 and #2 as the central backdrop, internal G7 pressure was then directed toward the U.S. delegation, while holding home turf on the ground of the ‘coalition of the willing.’ Zelenskyy, Starmer and Macron had this set up in advance.

That’s the outlook when you drop the pretenses. That’s the nature of this Ukraine. That’s also why we continue to call this operation World War Reddit! Here’s Zelenskyy’s demand:

(more…)