Ask yourself why anyone would vote for a candidate who announces his/her U.S. Senate reelection bid and in the same breath refuses to say they intend to fulfill the 6-year term such a reelection requires.
Then ask yourself why would any candidate run for a political office while simultaneously refusing to commit to the term they are campaigning for.
Those two questions simply begin the discussion now that Florida Senator Marco Rubio has stated he has reversed position and intends to run for reelection.
What’s ultimately behind this decision is an intentional construct of the Wall Street legislative priority constructionists (GOPe leadership) to create a dynamic of controlled failure.
Watch Rubio explain his reasoning.
Let us be very clear with each other.
Senator Marco Rubio has no possible chance of winning reelection if the opposing party puts forth any substantive candidate to challenge him.
Marco Rubio is hated, H.A.T.E.D within Florida, for being a back-stabbing quisling who worked against the voters of the state and aligning himself with the DC Vichy Republicans and cocktail class party leadership.
To give you an idea how deep, strong and wide the sentiment amid the Florida common sense conservative electorate is you only need to remind yourself of the primary race outcome from within his own state.
In short, Rubio does not have any loyalty amid the electorate, and is a profound long shot to win reelection. Then again, the people pushing him (McConnell, Cornyn, Hatch, Cruz and Jeb Bush, et al…) know this too – so why are they pushing him to lose?
The answer is yet again found in the simple context of Donald Trump’s presidential bid.
The GOPe apparatus writ large (all of it) despise Donald Trump because Trump is an existential risk to their grip on power. That power has an intention; that intention is Wall Street’s legislative priorities. There are trillions of dollars at stake.
The legislative Republican party leadership in both the house and the senate would do anything to remove the risk that is Donald Trump. Including giving up their House and Senate majorities if losing those structural political advantages diminished the capability of Trump to dispatch their legislative agenda.
If the GOPe lose the election to Donald Trump, they’re finished – out of a job – they won’t be able to hide the UniParty alignment. However, if the GOPe lose elections to Democrats they’re still there, still seated at the table, and still in power even in the minority.
- If Trump wins, and the GOPe drop down to the minority party, the GOPe will be able to hide their Wall Street/UniParty nature and the globalist agenda that comes along with it.
- If Trump wins, and the GOPe remain the majority party, they will not be able to hide their Wall Street/UniParty nature and the globalist agenda that comes along with it.
In essence, the Republican Party knows if Trump wins and they are in power they will have to drop their Wall Street legislative priority mission…. because to continue trying to advance it would be transparently in opposition to their own president, and there are TRILLIONS of dollars at stake.
In order to avoid the risks outlined above, the Republican goals will be to intentionally field the weakest possible team of candidates for the 2016 general election. This presents a Win/Win for them.
(The Decepticon Caucus)
If the weak candidate loses, the GOPe simply blame it on Donald Trump and further attempt to weaken, isolate and marginalize the risk Trump represents. It’s a beautifully Machiavellian strategy. This is what the Decepticon Caucus is really good at, retaining power at all costs, any costs.
The truth is, this year the GOPe have some VERY WEAK candidates at risk of defeat, and that has nothing to do with presidential candidate Donald Trump.
Rob Portman (Ohio), Kelly Ayotte (NH), Mark Kirk (IL) and Ron Johnson (WI), are a few of the vulnerable republican senate incumbents not because of Donald Trump, but rather because they are quislings to the GOPe side of the UniParty apparatus and their flawed and unprincipled character is transparent to their own state electorate. You can easily add Senator John McCain (AZ) to this list.
Leader Mitch McConnell is a snake of the highest order. He knows the limp-wristed, big government, progressive republican, Wall Street cause could most certainly mean Portman, Ayotte, Kirk, Johnson and McCain may lose. [*note* Hopefully McCain loses in the primary] Hence, McConnell now trying to weaken Trump’s candidacy by positioning their potential loss as Trump’s burden. Adding Marco Rubio to this aforementioned list is simply his best play.
What McConnell is doing is using the vulnerability he himself created to retain power, but the opposite of McConnell’s scheme/narrative is true.
If the aforementioned vulnerables would have shown some independent spine, refused to accept the Wall Street agenda and supported the majority will of their constituents (do what America-First is about), they would probably win.
If the weak quislings embraced the Trump objectives they might actually benefit from their state constituents seeing them stand up for their best interests.
They might win – and that weakens Mitch McConnell’s standing to get the Wall Street Agenda passed.
♦ The best political play for both Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell is to sell the concern narrative that Trump is toxic and then work earnestly to deliver a self fulfilling prophecy.
This keeps them in power, allows obfuscation by blaming Democrats or the White House for another 4 years, and retains their influence on the legislative agenda. Win/Win
Watch closely and you will see the new breed of globalist RAT’s come out and endorse Rubio’s decision to run for re-election. Expect Mark Levin to advocate for him; expect Ted Cruz to advocate for him; expect the GOPe to advocate for him….
….and this is advocacy for a guy who won’t even commit to fulfilling his term as Senator. Think about that against he prior teeth gnashing these same voices exhibited against Charlie Crist.
This is how the R.A.T’s work
♦ Prior Reference and Resources – (links to internal MSM references are contained within prior outlines): RNC Rule Changes RNC Rule Battles
- ♦ Following The Money
- ♦ The GOPe Roadmap
- ♦ The Roles of The Players – “The Splitters”
- ♦ How each candidate is aligned in the Roadmap
- ♦ Arrow #1 Trump Hits The Super-PACs – The GOPe Achilles Heel
- ♦ Arrow #2 Trump Hits Bush – Inside The Wall Street Fortress
- ♦ Arrow #3 Trump Cuts Off Rubio/Bush switch – The GOPe Switch
- ♦ The Rick Perry Tripwire Exposed – DC Super-Pac
- ♦ Jeb Bush Super-Pac Will immediately spend $10 Million
- ♦ Proving there is only one political party in Washington DC
- ♦ Why Support Trump – Part One (The GOPe Ruse)
- ♦ Why Support Trump – Part Two (Stop being played)
- ♦ Why Support Trump – Part Three (Intellectual Details)
- ♦ How To Defeat the GOPe Road Map
- ♦ Current Polling Exposes – the Ohio, Florida, Texas, Virginia, New York Splitters
- ♦ Florida Polling Exposes – Donald Trump defeating Jeb’s Florida Strategy
- ♦ Rush Limbaugh Discusses/Affirms – The “splitter strategy”
- ♦ The Biden/Sanders Paradox – Trump Winning Means Clinton Must Be Removed
- ♦ Salem Media Communications (GOPe Media Arm) Launches Attack
- ♦ Open Letter To GOPe – The Conservative Frustration
- ♦ Why The GOPe Will Never Stop Attacking Donald Trump
- ♦ Trump indicates he is well aware of the GOP Mississippi Trickery 2014
- ♦ GOPe (Stuart Stevens and Henry Barbour) recruit for a Mississippi style takedown
- ♦ Chris Christie Joins the insurgency – Christie Endorsement
- ♦ The Demonization of Donald Trump Begins – The Racial Onslaught Miss ’14 Redux
- ♦ Ben Carson Drops Out – Manipulators of his Campaign Exposed
- ♦ Mitt Romney admits the GOPe Road Map and Splitter Strategy
- ♦ The Agenda of Ted Cruz exposed – Splitter Fiorina joins forces with Cruz
- ♦ Team Trump begin leveraging sheer will – Paul Manafort negotiates.
- ♦ Paul Ryan (Wall Street Purchase) – Not Supporting Trump