How many people knew Ben Carson’s campaign manager, Barry Bennett, is a DC political consultant partnered with Dick Cheney’s daughter Mary Cheney? “BKM Strategies”
Probably not many…. but do things at least make a little more sense now?
Today Ben Carson suspended his presidential campaign, well, sort of.
Carson didn’t technically “suspend” the campaign, his statement is: he’s “pausing” the campaign.
A suspended campaign stops fundraising, a paused campaign continues the legal ability to raise money; and therein you find the evidence of everything we previously researched and presented about the candidacy of Ben Carson.
For everyone around him, it was always about the money.
The strange thing is it’s still difficult to tell if Ben Carson was actually aware of the objectives or whether he was duped. Recently he stated he wasn’t quite sure himself.
“We had people who didn’t really seem to understand finances,” a laughing Carson told CNN’s Poppy Harlow on “CNN Newsroom,” adding, “or maybe they did—maybe they were doing it on purpose.” (link)
However, Occam’s Razor would indicate he was just a highly intelligent physician who unwittingly became part of the overall splitter strategy. A useful tool convinced of his worth to the presidential race by a group of well-connected Machiavellian architects who paid the downstream facilitators with allowances and campaign indulgences. Well, at least, until he was shown to be incapable of any presidential qualifications.
So today, he exits, but his campaign surrogates are still able to feed from the very generous trough which circles a presidential candidate.
Somehow everything about Ben Carson’s candidacy seems to clarify today.
(Via CBS) Ben Carson, who has yet to win a nominating contest in the Republican primary race, told supporters Wednesday that he sees no “path forward” for his campaign and that he would not be participating in Thursday’s Republican debate.
“I do not see a political path forward in light of last evening’s Super Tuesday primary results,” Carson said in a statement Wednesday. “I appreciate the support, financial and otherwise, from all corners of America. Gratefully, my campaign decisions are not constrained by finances; rather by what is in the best interests of the American people.”
Instead of formally suspending his campaign, Carson said he would “discuss more about the future of this movement” during Friday’s Conservative Political Action Conference in Maryland.
[…] “Even though I will not be in my hometown of Detroit on Thursday, I remain deeply committed to my home nation, America,” Carson added. “Along with millions of patriots who have supported my campaign for President, I remain committed to Saving America for Future Generations. We must not depart from our goals to restore what God and our Founders intended for this exceptional nation.” (more)
Yup, looks like we were entire correct last year in the conclusions we reached.
Do you think anyone is paying attention yet?
Just a Reminder, this is an insurgency. – The modern enemy of Wall Street is Main Street vulgarians. The enemy of the RNC/GOPe is not Democrats, it’s Grassroots Conservatives, more vulgarians.
The Republican Party, and the Republican media apparatus, view us as their enemy. We are the enemy they need to protect themselves from:
In 2014, the RNC approved selection rules that govern how each state’s delegates are portioned out from the primaries. Under one of the changes, states holding their primaries between March 1 and March 14 will have their delegates doled out proportionately with election results, a change that will likely stymie a movement candidate.
States that have primaries on or after March 15 will be winner-take-all states.
That’s important because another RNC rule change requires that a candidate must win a majority of delegates in eight or more states before his or her name may be presented for nomination at the 2016 Republican National Convention.
With 18 GOP presidential candidates, for now, it will be that much harder for any candidate to win a majority in any state, let alone eight. (Article July 2015)
Isn’t the entire reason for campaigning in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina etc. to make a movement/momentum?
In addition Rule #40 changed in 2014 from previously five needed state wins, to a newer threshold of eight (8):
Officially, it’s Rule 40 in the RNC handbook and it states that any candidate for president “shall demonstrate the support of a majority of the delegates from each of eight (8) or more states” before their name is presented for nomination at the national convention. (article March 2014)
Again, ask yourself who does this benefit? A candidate can win seven states outright, and still not have their name presented for nomination?
These rules were made/affirmed in 2014 – Who or what exactly was the GOP concerned about blocking in 2016 that would necessitate such rules? When combined with other rule changes you can clearly identify a consolidation of power within the RNC apparatus intentionally constructed to stop the candidate of the GRASSROOTS from achieving victory.
It’s all part of their GOPe Roadmap.
♦ Reference and Resources – (links to internal MSM references are contained within prior outlines): RNC Rule Changes RNC Rule Battles
- ♦ Following The Money
- ♦ The GOPe Roadmap
- ♦ The Roles of The Players – “The Splitters”
- ♦ How each candidate is aligned in the Roadmap
- ♦ Arrow #1 Trump Hits The Super-PACs – The GOPe Achilles Heel
- ♦ Arrow #2 Trump Hits Bush – Inside The Wall Street Fortress
- ♦ Arrow #3 Trump Cuts Off Rubio/Bush switch – The GOPe Switch
- ♦ The Rick Perry Tripwire Exposed – DC Super-Pac
- ♦ Jeb Bush Super-Pac Will immediately spend $10 Million
- ♦ Proving there is only one political party in Washington DC
- ♦ Why Support Trump – Part One (The GOPe Ruse)
- ♦ Why Support Trump – Part Two (Stop being played)
- ♦ Why Support Trump – Part Three (Intellectual Details)
- ♦ How To Defeat the GOPe Road Map
- ♦ Current Polling Exposes – the Ohio, Florida, Texas, Virginia, New York Splitters
- ♦ Florida Polling Exposes – Donald Trump defeating Jeb’s Florida Strategy
- ♦ Rush Limbaugh Discusses/Affirms – The “splitter strategy”
- ♦ The Biden Paradox – Trump Winning Means Clinton Must Be Removed
- ♦ Salem Media Communications (GOPe Media Arm) Launches Attack
- ♦ Open Letter To GOPe – The Conservative Frustration
- ♦ Why The GOPe Will Never Stop Attacking Donald Trump
- ♦ Trump indicates he is well aware of the GOP Mississippi Trickery 2014
- ♦ GOPe (Stuart Stevens and Henry Barbour) recruit for a Mississippi style takedown
- ♦ Chris Christie Joins the insurgency – Christie Endorsement
- ♦ The Demonization of Donald Trump Begins – The Racial Onslaught Miss ’14 Redux