There appears to be a great deal of angst and anxiety surrounding the 2016 Presidential race that is genuinely unnecessary. When you know the playbook, when you know what’s predictably going to happen, there’s no reason to be upset when each tripwire is triggered.
The only time concern is truly warranted, is when one of the tripwires are not triggered. The mosquitoes that buzz, don’t bite – they’re just annoying.
Having said that, and having previously outlined the playbook for most of the 2016 election previously, let’s take a closer look at what is on the horizon.
However, before outlining the predictable, it is important to remember: almost all of the professional political punditry already know this stuff – they’re just acting as if they believe the political Potemkin village is real to retain a paycheck.
Back in 2015, when several readers still genuinely believed the Potemkin village was real, we tackled the question of: what would happen if the financial class, the donors who fund the political pantomime, saw Donald Trump as an inevitable candidate?
What we shared over a year ago remains today:
[…] REGARDLESS of the Biden/Clinton battle – the GOPe onslaught against Trump will continue, unrelenting, all the way through the primary and into the general election.
Simple answer – go back to the decision-makers; regardless of Biden or Clinton, Trump’s removal is vital. They [financial class / Wall Street] will plan for the primary race attacks on Trump to soften him up for destruction in the general election race against Biden or Hillary.
Remember, Wall Street’s goal is Jeb. Remove Jeb and their goal is to destroy the replacement and get the other side of the coin (Biden/Clinton) into the White House.
These power interests must retain control at all costs. This fundamental aspect is why the attacks, from both sides, on Donald Trump will continue from now until the general election in November of 2016.
The RNC/GOPe can openly attack Trump until he gets the nomination. After that they must change to subversive attacks – that’s the only difference. (link)
Well, with that prediction in mind – where are we now?
Yes, exactly there.
The GOPe is working earnestly to undermine Trump with every approach possible. Remember, these are lifetime UniParty members. For outward appearances, there are two wings of the UniParty visible within the Potemkin construct, but only one actual political objective, mostly corporate driven, within the village.
Here’s a representative example we spotted on twitter a few weeks ago. One voice is a journ-o-list type, the other voice is a typical party republican (Bush, McCain, Romney, Clinton etc. it doesn’t really matter – each is simply a nuanced shade from the same political palate):
“Now that Jeb’s out I’m backing Hillary (next closest thing to W)“… This “republican” dialogue is typical of the entire wing of the political apparatus that is against Trump.
It’s a party construct. It’s a big club.
Democrat or Republican the name on the blazer crest really doesn’t matter – they’re all attending the same corporate club house. Donald Trump is an existential threat to that entire political club.
So, what’s the next thing the Democrats, Republicans and the Corporate Media will do to attack their collective nemesis, Donald Trump.
♦ First, they are going to manipulate the “media polling” to put Gary Johnson on the stage for the debates. It takes 15% in a major political poll to qualify for a presidential debate. Who controls the polls considered “major” and “political”…. why, the media of course.
Putting Gary Johnson on the stage helps to undermine Donald Trump and presents the perfect optical framing for the “first woman presidential nominee“. Trump on one side, Johnson on the other and Hillary in the middle.
This stage alignment also helps to obfuscate any attacks that Trump might launch. The questioner can frame the inquisition to pit Gary Johnson against Trump and Hillary Clinton against Trump.
No, Jill Stein will not be put on the stage, because that DETRACTS from the optics and also represents a threat to the voting bloc that Clinton needs. Jill Stein will not be allowed to qualify. Remember, the media controls the statistics. So that’s the first guaranteed tripwire. Polling in September to put Johnson on the stage.
♦ Second, the UniParty GOPe will continue the subversive attacks against Donald Trump via the Never Trumper coalition who will be given every media microphone to continue the onslaught.
This is just a continuation of what the media has been doing for the past two months….. and yes, the media will continue to manufacture controversies for the Never Trump coalition to continue railing against Trump. Example:
Donald Trump doesn’t actually have to say anything controversial, if there’s nothing readily handy the media will just make it up and then shove microphones in everyone’s faces.
♦ Third, the financial donor class (Romney’s email list via Stuart Stevens) will continue pushing alternative voter candidates to get on the ballots in strategic states. This will be the same process as the ideology behind the primary “splitter strategy” which was developed and finalized in 2014.
Using the same approach as Kasich in Ohio, the GOPe will fund useful idiots in strategic states to take marginal percentages from Trump in a designed effort to give the victory -in that specific state- to Hillary Clinton.
Remember, the RNC apparatus cannot openly be seen doing this or it could backfire; that’s why this has to be a subversive effort.
♦ Fourth, the financial class will use their corporate financial constructs to keep the failing media outlets (mostly websites) afloat. Generous Ad purchases made specifically to anti-Trump (ex. Conservative Review, Resurgent, Red State etc.) or ambivalent-Trump (ex. Rush Limbaugh, Hugh Hewitt etc.) media enterprises to continue filling the revenue gap from drops in viewer or user support. In essence Salem Communications will continue the same approach they have been.
The goal of the entire professional political apparatus remains today what is was last year, the removal of Donald Trump. There’s no reason to fret the day-to-day events when you know this is the larger plan, the longer-term goal, all along.
- ♦ Following The Money
- ♦ The GOPe Roadmap
- ♦ The Roles of The Players – “The Splitters”
- ♦ How each candidate is aligned in the Roadmap
- ♦ Arrow #1 Trump Hits The Super-PACs – The GOPe Achilles Heel
- ♦ Arrow #2 Trump Hits Bush – Inside The Wall Street Fortress
- ♦ Arrow #3 Trump Cuts Off Rubio/Bush switch – The GOPe Switch
- ♦ The Rick Perry Tripwire Exposed – DC Super-Pac
- ♦ Jeb Bush Super-Pac Will immediately spend $10 Million
- ♦ Proving there is only one political party in Washington DC
- ♦ Why Support Trump – Part One (The GOPe Ruse)
- ♦ Why Support Trump – Part Two (Stop being played)
- ♦ Why Support Trump – Part Three (Intellectual Details)
- ♦ How To Defeat the GOPe Road Map
- ♦ Current Polling Exposes – the Ohio, Florida, Texas, Virginia, New York Splitters
- ♦ Florida Polling Exposes – Donald Trump defeating Jeb’s Florida Strategy
- ♦ Rush Limbaugh Discusses/Affirms – The “splitter strategy”
- ♦ The Biden/Sanders Paradox – Trump Winning Means Clinton Must Be Removed
- ♦ Salem Media Communications (GOPe Media Arm) Launches Attack
- ♦ Open Letter To GOPe – The Conservative Frustration
- ♦ Why The GOPe Will Never Stop Attacking Donald Trump
- ♦ Trump indicates he is well aware of the GOP Mississippi Trickery 2014
- ♦ GOPe (Stuart Stevens and Henry Barbour) recruit for a Mississippi style takedown
- ♦ Chris Christie Joins the insurgency – Christie Endorsement
- ♦ The Demonization of Donald Trump Begins – The Racial Onslaught Miss ’14 Redux
- ♦ Ben Carson Drops Out – Manipulators of his Campaign Exposed
- ♦ Mitt Romney admits the GOPe Road Map and Splitter Strategy
- ♦ The Agenda of Ted Cruz exposed – Splitter Fiorina joins forces with Cruz
- ♦ Team Trump begin leveraging sheer will – Paul Manafort negotiates.
- ♦ Paul Ryan (Wall Street Purchase) – Not Supporting Trump
- ♦ Ted Cruz refuses to endorse Trump – Aligns with UniParty for Clinton
The Tripwires Reset for the General Election: