Quantcast

Moldova Votes Today – The NATO/EU Influence, and Potential Expanded War With Russia, Hangs in the Balance

It is not hyperbole to think the Moldovan election today may possibly determine whether a NATO war with Russia takes place, or whether the NATO desire for conflict slowly begins to dissolve. {GO DEEP}

The small country squeezed between Romania (the largest NATO super-base constructed) and Ukraine, is located in a critical area. Whether Moldova joins the EU, or whether Moldova remains independently free from Brussels influence, is part of the outcome. The Moldova Parliamentary Elections are today.

The EU/NATO are at a zero-sum inflection point. THIS is the tinderbox.

There are roughly 2.5 million registered Moldovan voters living in Moldova. However, the govt of President Maia Sandu and her EU control agents expect 500,000+ votes from outside Moldova to determine the election outcome.

Of the 3,000 poll watchers, 900 members of the international coalition to influence critical elections (aka western intelligence operatives) are currently active in Moldova providing real-time voter feedback.

The non-pretenders will note the intelligence these operatives return helps western IC determine how many mail-in ballots are needed for EU/NATO success to support President Sandu.

There are 300 polling stations opened across 41 countries. Britain hosts 24 stations, Germany 36, Italy 75, and Russia has two.

Voting in Moldova ends at 21:00 local (9pm)/15:00 ET, but mail in ballots will continue flowing. The first preliminary results should become known around 23:00 (11pm local). [5pm Eastern US.]

(more…)

Secretary Hegseth Calls for All Top Generals and Flag Officers to Attend Meeting at Quantico

Other than the broad announcement to around 600 to 800 U.S. Generals and flag officers from around the world, no one is exactly sure why Secretary Pete Hegseth has requested they come to the U.S for a meeting.

According to reports from CNN and various news outlets, Secretary of the War Department, Pete Hegseth has sent a notice for all of them to travel back to the U.S. for a meeting in Virginia at the War Department’s Quantico facility.

WASHINGTON – Hundreds of US generals and admirals around the globe have been called to Virginia for a meeting with Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth next Tuesday, several US officials told CNN, though the reason for the meeting is unclear.

The meeting is expected to be held at the military installation in Quantico, Virginia, multiple officials said, adding that no one seems to know what the meeting is about, including the general and flag officers themselves, or why it was suddenly added to the calendar.

One source familiar said they’d heard theories ranging from a group physical fitness test, to receiving a briefing on the state of the Defense Department, to a mass firing of officers, but regardless of the reason the sudden convening of so many senior military officers is highly unusual.

“It’s being referred to as the general squid games,” one official quipped. (read more)

(more…)

Watch Moldova

The parliamentary election for Moldova is scheduled for September 28th.

There is considerable anxiety afoot, as EU security elements begin bolstering the internal police force of Moldova. It appears their concern is widespread unrest could follow the election results. Why would the official government of Moldovan President Maia Sandu be concerned about post-election turmoil?

Well, consider that Maia Sandu’s election last year was not won by a vote of the majority of Moldovans who physically reside in Moldova, but by a reported half-million mail-in ballots that tipped the scales in her favor. Those same mail-in ballots also changed the results of the referendum that asked Moldovan citizens if they wanted to join the European Union.

The stakes are very high for the EU and NATO alignment. If the Moldova parliamentary election results in a more pro-Russian governing body, the best designed plans of the U.K/NATO/EU and global intelligence apparatus could be significantly damaged.

Maia Sandu’s Party of Action and Solidarity (PAS) is in a tenuous position. Sandu and PAS are globalists, influenced a great deal by European money and promises of affluence. Their collective opposition within Moldova is an assembly of nationalist voices represented by Patriotic Bloc, a new group of existing pro-Russian opposition parties.

Polls have indicated that Sandu’s PAS is likely to lose the parliamentary election, but the European Union cannot accept this outcome. Thus, the issue of these mysterious mail-in ballots surfaces again, and that explains why the Moldovan police and EU security forces are preparing for civil unrest.

In August, the leaders of France (Macron), Germany (Merz) and Poland (Tusk) visited the capital city of Chisinau to proclaim their support for President Maia Sandu and the pro-EU movement. The trio, also called the ‘coalition of the willing’, represent fierce opposition to Russia’s war in Ukraine.

(more…)

President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump Attend 911 Victim Tribute at the Pentagon

President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump attend a 911 remembrance event at the Pentagon.  President Trump delivers powerful remarks below. WATCH:

.

The full event video is below:

(more…)

Israeli Defense Forces Strike Top Hamas Leaders in Doha, Qatar

“The Israeli air force conducted a precision strike against Hamas leaders who were involved in terror attacks against Israel and are directly responsible for the October 7 attacks,” the IDF and the Shin Bet intelligence service said in a statement.

The IDF added: “Prior to the attack, steps were taken to minimize harm to non-combatants, including the use of precision munitions and additional intelligence information. The IDF and the Shin Bet will continue to act with determination to defeat the Hamas terrorist organization responsible for the October 7 massacre.”

SUMMARY: Israel attacked the capital of Qatar, and is waiting to see if the assassination attempts succeeded • An Israeli source said: “We attacked the top echelons of the terrorist organization” • The United States was updated before the attack, a senior White House official: “We had no ability to influence” • Qatar condemned the Israeli action: “Cowardly attack”, the UAE was also visited by “treachery” (Source, Translated)

(more…)

Senate Intelligence Committee Vice Chair Is Not Happy with Trump Administration Intelligence Officials

SSCI Vice Chairman Mark Warner is not happy the Trump administration is subverting the oversight authorities of the SSCI and Gang-of-Eight.  If you know the background of the SSCI and Warner, his frustration is a positive indication.

I’ll have much more to say about the ramifications of his anxiety and the background therein, but here’s the raw interview as broadcast for context of what will follow.

Senate Intelligence Committee Vice Chairman, Democratic Sen. Mark Warner of Virginia, told “Face the Nation with Margaret Brennan” that the committee was not briefed ahead of President Trump’s deadly Venezuelan boat strike that was allegedly carrying drugs. The mission was a military operation, but Warner said, “This kind of action should be briefed to the intelligence community.”  WATCH:

.

(more…)

Secretary Rubio: “We are now going to wage combat” Against Venezuelan Drug Cartels

Speaking to reporters in Miami, Secretary of State Marco Rubio affirmed the shift in drug enforcement that will now use the full weight of the United States military to “wage combat” level measures against Venezuelan drug networks.  WATCH:

Moments before the presser, the Pentagon had released video of a speedboat carrying drugs that was engaged and destroyed by the U.S military.  11 persons on the boat were killed and the cargo destroyed.  [Video Below]

President Trump has unleased the power of the U.S. military against criminal drug cartels and narcotrafficking gangs.  The current focus is in/around the waterways surrounding Venezuela, but the threat is now massive throughout the region.

(more…)

President Trump Schedules 2:00pm ET Announcement – U.S. Space Force Likely Moving From Colorado to Alabama

President Trump has scheduled a 2:00pm ET announcement from the White House.  The president has not been seen in several days as he took a Labor Day weekend holiday.

While the topic of the announcement has not been made in advance, the greatest likelihood surrounds the removal of Space Force from Colorado (Peterson Space Force Base) and relocation to Alabama (Huntsville’s Redstone Arsenal – home of Airforce Command).  The move away from Colorado is also interesting as the secondary Cyber Command data center is in Colorado (CTH is interested in this data center).  The Livestream Links are below:

(more…)

Ukraine (CIA) Build Drone Factory Next to Buildings Housing EU and British Delegations – Putin Blows It up Anyway

I guess we can call this a FAFO war edition.  Ukraine, likely the CIA all things considered, built a drone manufacturing facility next to the buildings housing the EU and British delegations in Kiev.  Putin blew it up.

None of the EU or Brits were harmed, but the EU and British go bananas.

(Via Politico) – Early Thursday, Russia launched a deadly attack on Kyiv that killed at least 12 and damaged buildings housing the EU and British delegations.

There were no injuries to EU staff in the attack. Commission spokesperson Arianna Podestà said Thursday: “The attacks are completely unacceptable. In no way will they shake our support for Ukraine.” She added that diplomatic staff would remain in Ukraine despite the attack.

The EU’s ambassador to Ukraine, Katarina Mathernova, said the building was “severely damaged by the shock wave” of the “massive” barrage of drones and ballistic missiles Russia launched at Ukraine overnight. (read more)

(more…)

With German Economy Shrinking, Government Now Organizes Mandatory Military Service

History rhyming is likely just a coincidence. Then again, if it were a coincidence, it wouldn’t be so predictable would it.

Simultaneous with the German economy contracting and Chancellor Fredrich Merz saying the expansive entitlement programs are no longer sustainable, as if on cue the German Bundestag is now promoting conscription to make their military much bigger.

The compulsory military service plan is being decided amid two options. Option #1 is compulsory service reinstated only if the Bundestag vote for it.  Option #2 is mandated military service becomes automatically law if voluntary conscription targets are missed.

This new military service requirement is coming on the heels of Germany pledging to lead the coalition of the willing on NATO spending.  Remember, CIA operations in Ukraine are based out of Germany.

GERMANY – […] Chancellor Friedrich Merz’s Cabinet on Wednesday approved a sweeping reform of military service, requiring 18-year-old men to register in a new selection system while keeping actual service voluntary.

Those who choose to sign up — typically for a half-year stint, with the option to extend up to 23 months — will be offered more generous pay and training options.

(more…)