Quantcast

Huge – Iran and Saudi Arabia Agree to Resume Diplomatic and Trade Relations During Talks Negotiated by China

This is huge in the geopolitical world.  China operated as a broker in the structurally unstable relationship between Iran and Saudi Arabia.

  • From the Iranian perspective – With a visibly weak U.S. president, and a strengthening Chinese Chairman Xi Jinping forming a close bond with Saudi Arabia, it makes sense for Iran to move toward diplomatic relations.
  • From the Saudi Arabia perspective – With a visibly weak U.S. president, the prior assurances from Washington DC diminish, trust is tenuous, and a stronger hedge-based relationship with Chairman Xi is formed.
  • From the Chinese perspective – With a visibly weak U.S. president, and a western alliance intended to destroy itself to fulfill the desires of the WEF climate change and cultural agenda, the opportunity to expand influence is teed up.

It will be intensely interesting to see how Israel positions itself w/ this new dynamic.

BEIRUT — Saudi Arabia and Iran announced an agreement in China on Friday to resume relations more than seven years after severing ties, a major breakthrough in a bitter rivalry that has long divided the Middle East.

The agreement was a result of talks in Beijing that began Monday as part of an initiative by Chinese President Xi Jinping aimed at “developing good neighborly relations” between Iran and Saudi Arabia, the three countries said in a joint statement. The agreement, which was signed by top Iranian security official Ali Shamkhani and Saudi national security adviser Musaed bin Mohammed al-Aiban, said embassies would be reopened within two months.

(more…)

Report, Biden Administration Approved 192 U.S. Trade Licenses Worth $23 Billion to Support Blacklisted Chinese Companies

He’s not called China Joe for nothing.  This is quite a considerable amount of U.S. tech products delivered to blacklisted Chinese companies.  It would be interesting to trace the multinational kickbacks to the Biden administration.

March 3 (Reuters) – The Biden administration approved 192 licenses worth over $23 billion to ship U.S. goods and technology to Chinese companies on a U.S. trade blacklist in the first quarter of last year, according to a document released by a U.S. congressional committee on Friday.

The 192 licenses granted were out of 242 license applications decided between January and March 2022, a chart showed, and 115 of those approved contained controlled technology. Nineteen, or 8 percent of the total number of applications, were denied, and 31 were returned without action.

Republican Representative Michael McCaul, chair of the U.S. House of Representatives Foreign Affairs Committee, released the license numbers on Friday after revealing at a hearing on Tuesday that more than $23 billion worth of licenses were approved for suppliers to companies on the U.S. Department of Commerce’s “entity list” in the first quarter of 2022.

In a statement on Friday, McCaul called the approvals unacceptable. “This critical U.S. technology is going to the Chinese Communist Party’s surveillance and military efforts,” he said. (read more)

Beijing knows they can purchase U.S. political outcomes. At this point the pretending is embarrassing.

(more…)

Head’s Up, State Dept Operative and USAID Administrator Samantha Power is in Hungary, Seeding Another Color Revolution – Deep State Ukraine 2.0

Hungary has been in the crosshairs of the Biden/Obama administration ever since Prime Minister Viktor Orban refused to align with the WEF Western Democracies in their quest for regime change in Russia.  As the NATO led western alliance assembled to use Ukraine as a proxy war against Russia, Hungarian Prime Minister Orban would not join.

In early April 2022, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban was overwhelmingly reelected {LINK}, despite the massive efforts against him by the European Union, western and euro-centric multinational globalists.   As a result of the victory, Brussels was furious at the Hungarian people.  Associated Press – […] “Orban — a fierce critic of immigration, LGBTQ rights and “EU bureaucrats” — has garnered the admiration of right-wing nationalists across Europe and North America.” (link)

Within the statements reported from his 2022 victory speech, Prime Minister Orban warned citizens of the NATO and western allied countries about the manipulation of Ukraine and how he views the Zelenskyy regime:  […] “while speaking to supporters on Sunday, Orban singled out Zelenskyy as part of the “overwhelming force” that he said his party had struggled against in the election — “the left at home, the international left, the Brussels bureaucrats, the Soros empire with all its money, the international mainstream media, and in the end, even the Ukrainian president.” (link)

This put Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban in the crosshairs of the western alliance, specifically the EU and U.S. bureaucrats who use their power, position and intelligence apparatus to manipulate foreign nations.  A year later and now we see USAID Administrator Samantha Power in Hungary openly discussing her seeding of the NGO’s and political activist systems in order to generate yet another color revolution. {Direct Rumble Link} – WATCH:

Samantha Power, the wife of Cass Sunstein, is well known as the Obama/Biden administration’s advance operative who uses her position in U.S. government to influence activism in targeted nations. Hungary is now her target.

(more…)

Sunday Talks, House Foreign Affairs Committee Chair, Mike McCaul, Discusses Ongoing Sky Battles with UFO’s – The Best Way to Defeat Them Is More Money for Ukraine

Appearing on Face the Nation with Margaret Brennan, House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman, Mike McCaul, discusses the ongoing Biden administration battle in the sky with balloons, objects and various Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO’s).

McCaul identifies China as the most likely culprit for sending the spy and surveillance equipment over North America, claiming the timing of the spycraft arrival against the backdrop of the military revealing the latest stealth bomber, the “B-21 Raider,” does not seem coincidental.

Additionally, because of course he does, Chairman McCaul notes that if we do not continue to send billions to Ukraine, then China and Russia will continue sending spy missions over the United States.  The way we defeat the UFO’s is to send more money to Ukraine.  That’s his logic, and he’s sticking to it. WATCH:

MARGARET BRENNAN: We go now to Congressman Michael McCaul.  He is the Chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee. Good morning to you.

REPRESENTATIVE MICHAEL MCCAUL (R-Texas): Morning, Margaret. Thanks for having me.

MARGARET BRENNAN: I want to start on this unusual activity, three takedowns in eight days.  In the case of the spy balloon, this was Chinese surveillance, according to the administration. On Friday, they put restrictions on six Chinese companies that allegedly helped China’s military build that balloon.  Is this the right move, to just try to make it harder for them to get U.S. technology, or does Congress need to do something that’s more broad?

(more…)

President Trump Delivers Subtle Advice to Joe Biden on How to Handle Chinese “Spy Balloon”

In his customarily subtle way, where ‘subtle’ is like a brick through a window, President Trump delivers advice to Joe Biden about how to deal with Chinese Chairman Xi Jinping’s spy balloon:

“SHOOT DOWN THE BALLOON!”

Personally, I like the added emphasis with the exclamation point.  However, now that President Trump has recommended this approach, the Biden team have to take shooting down the balloon off the table – or else they will look like they are following Trump’s advice. lolol

Some days I just miss the way he says, Chy-na.

Shawn Farash has some fun with this below:

(more…)

Sunday Talks, SSCI Chair Warner and Vice-Chair Rubio Give Their Perspectives on Classified Document Issues and Control Operations

The Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, SSCI, is the epicenter of the larger intelligence apparatus that controls government.  It was/is the SSCI who helped to create the weaponized system we call the Fourth Branch of Government.  The SSCI is the institutional origin where the outcomes of the FISA courts, domestic surveillance, and downstream consequences of the Patriot Act are supported and facilitated.

Because of their unique role in creating our national security state, where U.S. citizens are regarded as the potential threat to the interests of that state, the SSCI is a unique stakeholder in retaining the corrupt systems of domestic surveillance power.  No institution within the elected legislative branch of government has done more to destroy the freedom and constitutional protections within the U.S. than the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence.

The intelligence community interacts with the SSCI with that benefactor/beneficiary alignment in mind.  This is why the SSCI claims such bipartisanship, and why the corporate media herald the SSCI as an important functional tool. Without the assistance of the SSCI, the U.S. domestic surveillance state could not exist.  When the IC feels threatened, they run to the SSCI for protection.

The chair (Warner) and vice-chair (Rubio) of the committee are also members of the Gang of Eight, intelligence oversight group.  It is laughable to see Senator Mark Warner decry the possibility of national security leaks and compromises within the classified document issue.  Warner himself was the most consequential leaker during the Trump-Russia investigation (Wolfe leak of FISA application), and the SSCI facilitated everything that happened in the Mueller investigation.  [WATCH, Transcript Below]

[Transcript] – MARGARET BRENNAN: Let’s start on the news of the moment. I know the two of you were briefed by the Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines. Do you have any timeline in terms of when you will get visibility into the documents of classified material that both President Biden and President Trump had in their residences?

(more…)

Big Rat Jumps Ship – Chief of Staff Ron Klain Leaving White House

Before getting to the details, a thoughtful point….

When George Bush won the White House, Karl Rove received the attention of the media for his historic victory.  Karl Rove became a household name, wrote books and went on tour.  When Barack Obama won the White House, David Plouffe and David Axelrod received the attention of the media for their historic victory. Plouffe and Axelrod wrote books and went on tour talking about the campaign strategy.   When Donald Trump won the White House, Steve Bannon and Kellyanne Conway received the attention of the media for the historic victory; both went on tour etc…

When Joe Biden won the White House with the largest vote total in the history of all previous U.S. elections, who was credited?  Who was praised and who was identified as the human strategist capable of such a victory?  Amid the fraud what was the 2020 election, well, it’s the absence of any victorious attribution that becomes another ‘big tell‘.  I digress.

With the background managers now organized to ensure Biden doesn’t go further than the one-term controlled position he was installed for; Politico is reporting that White House control officer Ron Klain is jumping ship.

Watch carefully, and we might see former Obama handler Anita Dunn (Squier, Knapp, Dunn) step forward, take over White House operations and handle the 2024 transition effort toward Gavin Newsom.

(Politico) – Ron Klain, President Joe Biden’s chief of staff, plans to leave his post at the White House after a record run in the role, according to a person familiar with the move.

(more…)

Tucker Carlson Outlines the Unbridled Lust of Govt Officials for Power and Control

The Tucker Carlson monologue tonight takes on the issue of extreme government control over the smallest details of life under oppression and totalitarian outlooks amid those who control western democracies.  WATCH:

.

“We will not go gently into that bloody collectivist good night. Indeed, we will make with our defiance such a sound as ALL history from that day forward will be forced to note, even if they despise us in the writing of it.”  ~ Mike Vanderboegh

(more…)

After 40 Days of Silence President Jair Bolsonaro Tells The Brazilian People They Will Determine The Future, The Military Will Support The People

After an election fraught with corruption within Brazil, President Jair Bolsonaro was silent as tens of millions of people filled the streets in protest.  Brazilian President-elect Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva is in a tenuous position with the military looming and prepared for intervention.

Today, after remaining silent for 40 days, and with increased national sentiment in strong opposition to the election fraud that happened, Jair Bolsonaro spoke to a massive crowd telling them the military would follow the constitution and determine the outcome. The certification of the election is scheduled for Monday.

It appears that Bolsonaro is telling the people of Brazil that whatever the people do, they will not suffer at the hand of the Brazilian military – it appears Bolsonaro has the word of the generals within the military to support the people and not conduct violence against them.  WATCH:

.

It is highly probable, given the stakes of the matter, that Joe Biden has signed a ‘finding memo’ authorizing the U.S State Department and CIA to conduct covert influence operations in the country.  The security forces in/around Jair Bolsonaro appear to be on high alert as the well-liked leader talks to the people of Brazil.

(Reuters) – Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro broke his silence on Friday for the first time since his election defeat on Oct. 30 and spoke to supporters calling for a military coup to stop leftist President-elect Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva taking office.

Bolsonaro said he had kept silent for almost 40 days, adding, “it hurts my soul.”

(more…)

COVID Lockdown Horror Leads to Massive Uprisings and Protests in China

On November 23rd a fire broke out in Urumqi’s Jixiang Yuan district in an apartment complex. Because of the Chinese COVID lockdown, it is claimed the doors to the building were locked from the outside; people could not escape.  Jennifer Zeng has been documenting the story on Twitter.

Fire trucks were not permitted to get close enough to the building and the people locked inside could not escape.

Chinese media initially said 10 people were killed; however, it was widely believed the death toll exceeds that number with a 3-year-old included.  The current death toll stands at 44 victims.

This horrific event seems to have become the inflection point for a large uprising against the Chinese Communist Party and the continual COVID lockdown rules.

(MSM) “Now the episode in Urumqi, the capital of the Xinjiang region, has unleashed the most defiant eruption of public anger against the ruling Communist Party in years. In cities across China this weekend, thousands gathered with candles and flowers to mourn the fire’s victims. On campuses, students staged vigils, many holding up pieces of blank white paper in mute protest. In Shanghai, some residents even called for the Communist Party and its leader, Xi Jinping, to step down, a rare and bold challenge.”

For the past several days mass protests have been spreading throughout the populous region. Things are getting very spicy as the communist government does not accept civil disturbances as a right of protest.

SHANGHAI (AP) — Protesters angered by strict anti-virus measures called for China’s powerful leader to resign, an unprecedented rebuke as authorities in at least eight cities struggled to suppress demonstrations Sunday that represent a rare direct challenge to the ruling Communist Party.

(more…)