National Economic Council Chairman Larry “Kuddles” Kudlow is back after suffering a mild heart attack. [Yikes, “mild“, is there such a thing?]

Appearing on TV with Stuart Varney Chairman Kudlow explains how the administration hopes to use the Foreign Investment Risk Review Modernization Act (FIRRMA) to enhance U.S. trade policy.  Mr. Varney cannot comprehend Trump-speed in achieving a global trade reset:

While media wasn’t paying attention, President Trump brilliantly played congress to gain strategic trade leverage.  Knowing political opposition would unite, POTUS Trump took a forgiving position toward Chinese company ZTE; Trump-haters and NeverTrumpers quickly aligned to push through hammer legislation designed to hurt China and by extension Trump’s position.  However, Trump actually wanted the tool.  POTUS now weaponizes FIRRMA as trade leverage against all 301 targets.   Brilliant.

USTR Robert Lighthizer Final 301 Report on China Trade Infractions HERE

Part 2 of Kudlow interview below:

Statement From The President:  I have often noted, consistent with the Section 301 action initiated by the United States Trade Representative, that certain countries direct and facilitate systematic investment in United States companies and assets in order to obtain cutting-edge technologies and intellectual property in industries those countries deem important. Accordingly, I directed the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with other senior executive branch officials, to report to me regarding appropriate measures to address these concerns.

I have been advised by the Secretary of the Treasury, the Secretary of Commerce, the United States Trade Representative, the Assistant to the President for Economic Policy, and the Director of the Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy, among others, that Congress has made significant progress toward passing legislation that will modernize our tools for protecting the Nation’s critical technologies from harmful foreign acquisitions.

This legislation, the Foreign Investment Risk Review Modernization Act (FIRRMA), will enhance our ability to protect the United States from new and evolving threats posed by foreign investment while also sustaining the strong, open investment environment to which our country is committed and which benefits our economy and our people.

After reviewing the current versions of FIRRMA with my team of advisors—and after discussing them with many Members of Congress—I have concluded that such legislation will provide additional tools to combat the predatory investment practices that threaten our critical technology leadership, national security, and future economic prosperity.

Therefore, upon enactment of FIRRMA legislation, I will direct my Administration to implement it promptly and enforce it rigorously, with a view toward addressing the concerns regarding state-directed investment in critical technologies identified in the Section 301 investigation.

Should Congress fail to pass strong FIRRMA legislation that better protects the crown jewels of American technology and intellectual property from transfers and acquisitions that threaten our national security—and future economic prosperity—I will direct my Administration to deploy new tools, developed under existing authorities, that will do so globally.

To further ensure a robust defense of American technology and intellectual property, I have also directed the Secretary of Commerce to lead an examination of issues related to the transfer and export of critical technologies. Through this review, we will assess our Nation’s export controls and make any modifications that may be needed to strengthen them to defend our national security and technological leadership.

Additionally, I have directed the Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury, the Secretary of Defense, and the United States Trade Representative to engage with our allies and partners to support their efforts to combat harmful technology transfer and intellectual property theft.

I applaud Congress on its progress toward passing robust FIRRMA legislation. I urge Congress to send me a strong bill as soon as possible and look forward to implementing it to protect America’s security and prosperity.  ~ President Donald Trump

“Trump-Speed, they haz it; I’m the explainer”

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Canada, China, Decepticons, Deep State, Donald Trump, Economy, Election 2018, energy, Environmentalism, EPA, European Union, Japan, Legislation, media bias, Mexico, NAFTA, President Trump, Trade Deal, Uncategorized, US dept of agriculture, US Treasury, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

135 Responses to Kuddles is Back! – NEC Larry Kudlow Discusses FIRRMA and POTUS Trump “The Trade Reformer”…

1. parteagirl says:

Larry Kudlow’s return to health is an answered prayer! 🙏🏻

2. treehouseron says:

Thank you Lord for saving our dear Koala! Now that he’s all healed up, maybe we’ll get to see what he can add to the battle. God Speed, Mr. Kudlow!

• fleporeblog says:

Larry has absolutely come a long way! After being exposed to our President and realizing exactly what our President is trying to accomplish fixing these horrible trade deals, he has seen the light. I absolutely enjoy listening to him. He is so animated whenever he speaks. He also is great in telling the world that PDJT is the BOSS and his job is to follow his lead.

The interview he did the morning after the G7 really showed how devastated he was and how much he was hurting physically from it. I was not shocked to find out he suffered a heart attack soon afterwards. My COLD ANGER was through the roof knowing why he suffered his heart attack.

Larry Kudlow LOVES our President and our Country! He is a WOLVERINE in my book even though he maybe our Lovable Koala.

3. MakeAmericaGreat says:

Amazing jujitsu move by Trump on the Firrma development. He really did set it up with ZTE. I was totally fooled.

There was a signal on it, though. Corker, at one point, said Trump really didn’t care if the Senate blocked the ZTE deal or not. And now it makes sense why it seemed like Trump felt that way.

Good to see Kudlow back. There are such things as minor heart attacks, yes. Someone I know had one and I’m not even sure he missed a day of work. He had a blocked artery and had his attack while at an amusement park. I saw him like a week later and he looked like nothing had happened at all. I didn’t notice any change or reduction in health whatsoever.

VSG rolling along at Trump speed while everyone else struggles to keep up.

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

Here was the Corker heads-up on Trump and ZTE. This happened about two weeks ago.

‘“I don’t think the president cares about ZTE,” Sen. Bob Corker, R-Tenn., told reporters. “Someone told me that he gave [GOP lawmakers] a wink and a nod and told them he didn’t care. I don’t know if true or not, but I think he did what he did for the Chinese leader but he doesn’t really care what Congress does.”’

Trump is so far ahead of the game it’s incredible. Multiple chess moves planned in advance.

• Uncle Max says:

I was pissed when the congress did their ZTE move, but I started thinking about it, and without any proof… I wondered IF the administration fully anticipated the political pushback ( it was a easy lay-up for all of them ) but I didn’t know the other pieces, that this post and Larry’s interview laid out. I”m grinning. Heh. I love this #winning and apparent well-thought out gamesmanship of the team. May it continue.

• olderthanuthink says:

5 years ago, my 60-year-old cousin had a “mild” heart attack. So mild that he drove himself to the ER! The next day, he had a stent put in to open a blockage; the doctor said he was good to go home in the morning. Except…he went into cardiac arrest that night and died. My sister was standing at his bedside, talking with him…he was there one minute, gone the next.
      There is no such thing as minor surgery, or an insignificant cardiac event. Praise God that Mr. Kudlow is doing so well, so quickly! Praying that he stays well for a long, long time – because we need him!

• farmhand1927 says:

Mild heart attacks are God’s reprieve. There is a problem but you get an early heads up, get the problem fixed and God puts you back to the work He has planned for you.

• Dimbulbz says:

In 2013 I had a very very mild heart attack – juts a tiny bit of pressure on my chest while working out (I swim 1000 yds 4 times a week, – a very moderate workout) I noticed it, mentioned it at my dr appt that day, and he sent me to a cardiologist who, when I told him what I felt, and exactly when I felt the pressure (130 bpm heart rate) He knew what it was, went right in and put in a stent, 95% blockage of an anterior something something… after a night in ICU, I went home, have never had a problem since. He also said the rest of the arteries looked great. so… If you work out, pay attention to your heart rate and how you feel – especially a feeling like a 5 pound weight on your chest. I was able to skip all the labs and treadmill stuff. Even slight discomfort during a workout is not good – at least in your chest area. I had zero heart muscle loss, and it was a wake up call about my diet. I thought since I worked out, I wouldn’t have a problem. I did, but yeah, quite the dodged bullet. It would be interesting to know just what the specific cause was in Larry’s case. I hardly felt my “cardiac event”. It was just because I paid attention that it was caught. It wasn’t “training pain” I felt – it was a weird sensation in my chest. Not painful, just odd. Pay attention to your body.

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

Amen, farmhand. So happy that Kudlow seems ok now. We need him.

• Robert Smith says:

When the MSM was mythologizing the Obama, one of the things they liked to emphasize was the multitude of changes he was making at every level. So much so that the Right couldn’t track them all. let alone focus attention on it to push back. Well, that was all bad Obama changes for every citizen and our country.

Trump is doing the same thing but building back America in a positive ways, undoing the globalist structures.

Seeing Kudlow back is very positive for me and the country. We all know that Kudlow has reservations when he joined. I think he understands that the good outweighs his reservations and he is completely committed to the cause now.

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

Trump is changing many things, Robert. Of course, the MSM won’t be mythologizing that, as we know.

Really glad Kudlow is back and hope he stays healthy.

• Dutchman says:

Actually, I didn’t notice O making such rapid changes that opposition couldn’t keep up. What I saw was A) NO opposition in Congress, B) absolute adoration of O, and anything he did, by msm C) anyone who DARED to ? or criticise anything he did was demonised as a “rascist”.

DJT is truly moving at lightening speed, and at the same time, using his unique ju-jitsu to manipulate his opponents into doing just what he wants them to do!

This gives me confidence, on the whole DOJ/FBI issues. A) He IS playing 4d chess B) when He DOES decide to ‘weigh in’, he will move swiftly, to thoroughly address the issue C) His opponents won’t see it coming, and will be totally manipulated into doing JUST what he wants them to.

Common refrain of DJT ‘opponents’;
        “Ha! Now we’ve got him, right where he wants us! ,….wha,…hey!,,….How the f*ck did he do that?!!”Lol

4. Nigella says:

Welcome back Sir you are greatly appreciated

5. treehouseron says:

I like how he’s fully onboard with the President, because he sees the vision, and sees that President Trump’s VISION for the future is what the intellectuals have always claimed they want with ‘Free” trade.

6. Marica says:

Welcome back indeed!! I believe I like KUDDLES is the perfect nickname SD! It’s what he does!!
    Praise GOD for his health! Praise God he comes back to the Trump Team!! With a Cabinet full of Killers– Mr. Kuddles is the much needed “good cop”..

7. Deplorable_Infidel says:

“National Economic Council Chairman Larry “Kuddles” Kudlow is back”

I was wondering how he was doing. However, with my own mother hospitalized with a blockage in a blood vessel in the neck, i did not have time to research.
    PTL (Praise The Lord) for modern medical technology. To think a few hundred years ago people died because of ignorance and superstition, doing things such as draining “bad” blood from the sick. Even a mediocre knowledge of the holy scriptures (God’s “owner’s manual” for the human race) could prevent a lot of misery.

Genesis 9:4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.

Leviticus 17:11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

“after suffering a mild heart attack. [Yikes, “mild“, is there such a thing?]”

I consider my prostate cancer “mild”, since it is the non-aggressive type. Have not lost any sleep over it.

Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

8. RVAguy says:

The Canada visit was the swift kick in the head this guy needed for on the job training. Welcome to the new normal. Kudlow and every other old school dinosaur can only hope to keep pace with this group, which they won’t.

9. Deplorable_Infidel says:

“I consider my prostate cancer “mild”, since it is the non-aggressive type.”

I started this regime this week, after completing a 21 month vitamin D clinical trial. The physician overseeing the trial said this was reasonable:

How To Produce An Intracellular Calcium Deluge To Induce Cancer Cell Death

“The Achilles heel of cancer has been found. Cancer patients can dispatch Trojan horses into cancer cells and kill them in place without side effect.

Cancer cells are vulnerable to changes in the level of intracellular calcium. Subtle changes in calcium levels can selectively cause cancer cells to die off and healthy cells to remain unharmed.

Here is how that can be accomplished with readily available dietary supplements:…”

Considering that the original Garden of Eden had everything necessary to sustain life forever (until sin entered the world), there is a lot of medicinal properties contained in plants. Big Pharma uses compounds from plants for guidance in making their -big-bucks artificial substitutes.

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

• Tesla Coiled says:

That was really off topic. But, Thank You very much! That is a really interesting article. Valuable info!!!

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

” off topic”

That was suppose to be connected to my answer a little further back up the thread. However, I clicked the wrong box and placed it as a new comment, instead of connecting it to my other comment, which was divided into two parts.

• Dekester says:

Thank D.Infidel,

I just bookmarked the article, Cheers.

• listingstarboard says:

Thanks for that article–am currently undergoing chemo for stage 4 Colon CA –it is brutal and I keep thinking there has to be a better way to treat cancer. Plus knowing how evil Big Pharma is I don’t completely trust the whole protocol, Especially when I see the cost of treatment! Holy Mackeral!! Thank goodness insurance has covered most. Putting in the port for IV access alone was over 21,000 !!

10. wheatietoo says:

Sometimes I want to slap Varney upside the head, when he starts in with his ‘concern’ routine.

Kuddles does a great job of handling him, though.
    Nicely done, Larry K!

I like Varney, for the most part…but he can be tiresome at times.
    He still clings to the globalist dogma. A lot.
    But he is showing signs of becoming an America-First-er.

He commented the other day, how the Russel 2K US-based companies are picking up steam.
    That’s Main Street…coming back!

• treehouseron says:

Varney doesn’t think very strategically, he’s very linear. I really like the guy of course though. I think he’s slowly catching on, lol. All of his buddies are slowly catching on, and he wants to be in on it too.

• wheatietoo says:

Yeah, Varney is also a diehard capitalist.
        I like that about him.

And don’t get him started about ‘tax cuts’.
        Heheh.

He’s been a happy camper since the Tax Reform bill passed…but he’s hoping for more later.
        As are we all.

• Oldschool says:

agree Ron. Varney is a linear thinker and has been born, bred and fed that globalist propaganda his entire adult life. My guess is he will embrace MAGA trade only after he is able to see the connected dots.

• Sylvia Avery says:

Totally agree on Varney. I love him, but he can annoy me greatly. But I think he is learning. He really just needs to spend some time at Sundance U learning about MAGA trade theory. That would fix him.

• wheatietoo says:

Yeah, I think he’s a recovering globalist…been drinking that koolaid for so long, he still thinks it’s the “way of the future”.

It’s not.
        It’s the way of suicide, for any country that doesn’t push back from it.

And Varney still cringes over Pres Trump’s tweets.
        Heheh.
        He doesn’t ‘get’ the tweeting at all.

11. Marygrace Powers says:

Great surprise to see Larry Kudlow/prayers answered. We love you Larry!

12. Lynn Martin says:

So long as FIRRMA is not abused like the old version was.
    On NAFTA, the US trade team looks very strong and the Canadian team looks like what Obama would call a JV team.
    The Globe and Mail in Canada said Mexico under AMLO is looking to produce more consumer goods for its own people. That sounds like a fine idea for maybe Canada, where consumers have enough money to buy the goods.
    But it tells me Mexico is headed for disaster.

• Esperanza says:

I’m trying to get a handle on the Canadian strategy, starting from the view non of these people are stupid. I get the Mexican one, Mexico Fuentes all the way, and bend over and take it from whichever side is dishing then bank the cash. But the Canadian one I don’t can anyone help? Seems totally loser strategy to me?

• Dekester says:

IMO, we do not have one.

Our crowd is a shower of incompetents.

It’s interesting ( at least to me.) that our crowd, are nearly identical to the P44 crowd. All youthful sycophants, few with ant worldly experiences.

The globalists had set this up perfectly. Then the unthinkable occurred.

The Brexit vote backfired, HRC got spanked, the RINOs were de horned. and along came the “ Blue collar billionaire.” and his deplorables and the rest of the forgotten men and women.

The sycophants in Germany, Canada the U.K and elsewhere became “ poop on a stick”

Your Presidents team truly is world class..please count your blessings.

God bless PDJT.

• Esperanza says:

I’m hitched to France lol Macron however much I dislike him isn’t stupid. But he’s nearly as bad as Sparkly Socks and Sway Back. Then I’m British so, May is even worse.

You may be right they put the drama teacher in s a figurehead puppet, then Brexit happened, changed everything. What was coming down the pike in the EU before was truly scary.

• Esperanza says:

Question, do you think Trudeau is as stupid as he looks from outside?

• Robert Smith says:

He might be a charming fellow, but interacting with Trump privately should give him some idea of Trump’s character. Trudeau can’t be paying attention that Trump means what he says. So Trudeau isn’t paying attention, has poor judgement, takes bad advice, and doesn’t know how to evaluate his position. Stupid seems reasonable considering this just isn’t a personal tiff with Trump, Trudeau is taking down Canada with him.

• Dekester says:

Yes Trudeau is incredibly stupid.

13. fred5678 says:

Kudlow had a stent placed. They can make a great improvement in cardiac performance.

One example I am familiar with through a neighbor — mild heart attack that took 11 hours to finally confirm diagnosing with enzyme test, because of normal EKG and ejection fraction and no symptoms after initial aspirin treatment, then stent placed in the “widow maker” artery that improved artery capacity from 10% to 100%, and 3 years later the guy finished 2nd overall among men in a 5K race. — at age 70.

Larry has a bright future.

14. Troublemaker10 says:

• GB Bari says:

Interesting article. It starts out seemingly in support of PDJTs approach to dealing with China and busting the WTO in the process. But then the article shifts to repeating some critics – one Harvard lecturer and one Euro-centric WTO envoy from Sweden – who say Trumps policy will weaken the USA economy while strengthening Chinas.

Then in conclusion the author, without any supporting explanation, states that, to survive, both USA and Europe need access to a strong and growing China. The author completely misses the fact that China IS PREVENTING access without imposing highly costly and detrimental barriers to that access.

15. A2 says:

“Kuddles’ or ‘Koala’ Kudlow is taking the lumps out. The newly passed amendments to the CFIUS is hard hitting and a strengthening and updating of measures to ensure national security is directly tied to trade agreements.

China is in denial. They have until 6 July to respond.

In the interim, NK is dithering. In my opinion we will not see any movement, whether implementation of CVID, return of US MIA’s or dismantling of nuclear sites, until after 6 July.

Some evidence for my opinion.

“A North Korean mouthpiece has come out with a worrying outburst against demands for denuclearization as the afterglow of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un’s summit with U.S. President Donald Trump fades.
    The propaganda website Sogwang called supporters of complete, verifiable and irreversible denuclearization “traitors of the nation.”
    “The flunkeys and quislings who are barking out a ‘CVID’ of North Korea are traitors of our nation,” it thundered.
    The article is a copy of a story on the summit carried by the Jaju Sibo, a pro-North Korean online newspaper in South Korea. “How many efforts has [North] Korea, or our nation, made to build such a nuclear force?” it adds. “Think about whether the U.S., an arrogant, mean and vicious country, could have shaken hands with [North] Korea if it had not had any nuclear force.”
    A former Unification Ministry official said, “The North Korean regime sometimes reveals its motives in a roundabout way by using pro-North Korean people in South Korea and overseas.”
    North Korea’s nuclear weapons “will reliably defend and protect the prosperity and revival of our nation and the Korean Peninsula. Our nation now has a nuclear arsenal,” the article added”

“[Photo] A new oath and Kim Jong Un’s leadership grooming”
    The introduction of the new oath and the increased oppression of residents are enough to raise questions as to whether Kim’s desires are indeed for the wealth and prosperity of the North Korean people. North Korea should be aware that it can only be recognized as a normal country when the regime’s promises lead not only to denuclearization and peace, but to the realization of happiness for its people.”

“North Korea executes army lieutenant general”

“Hyon Ju Song, who had officially held the position of director of the inspection division of the Ministry of People’s Armed Forces General Rear Services Bureau (Lieutenant General of the People’s Army) before his execution.”

“In relation to the public execution, measures were proposed to reinforce the ideology of the Party’s plenary meeting and to conduct teaching and lectures in all organizations such as intensive study and research/discussion groups. Orders were issued to increase the severity of administrative, Party-level, and legal punishments against and make an example of all ideological poisons that may impede North Korea’s declaration as a nuclear power,” he concluded.”

( There is also the case of the army officer who was executed a last month for writing anti-KJU graffiti on a public building in central Pyongyang.)

“Infrastructure Improvements at North Korea’s Yongbyon Nuclear Research Facility”
    “Commercial satellite imagery from June 21 indicates that improvements to the infrastructure at North Korea’s Yongbyon Nuclear Scientific Research Center are continuing at a rapid pace.”

Japan has again shown evidence that ship to ship transfers (suspected China to NK) at sea are taking place again.

The China/ NK border-town Dandong has opened factories again hiring NK workers and customs inspections are lax. Several top officials are reported in China discussing mutual trade options as we speak.

Sec Pompeo is scheduled to return to NK and talk with Fatty Kim. The sooner the better. Bring an iron fist in a velvet glove.

• GB Bari says:

A2 thank you for the information from another source and perspective. Always good to know the strategic machinations of the players that aren’t widely reported over here.

• Orygun says:

You have to wonder how much of this rhetoric is coming from China. The globalists have nearly complete control of our media and it would not surprise me to find that China runs the NK media.

• Dutchman says:

To me, this just confirms the idea S.D. advances, that China is in total control of, and responsible for Nork.

They are p.o.’d at whats going on with trade, so are ratcheting up the rhetoric.

They better be careful, or they risk being unmasked, as being responsible for ALL Norks ‘sins’.

16. daughnworks247 says:

The Chinese love to cheat on contracts. It’s a sport for them.
    Glad to see Kuddles back to work. God Bless him.
    A2 is right, Kuddles takes out the lumps.
    Larry reminds me of a mom, who has 4 kids named Lighthizer, Navarro, Mnuchin, Ross, who are setting bombs off in the background/swinging from the ceiling/tearing up the Christmas tree, while mom (Kudlow) opens the door to unexpected company and says, “We’re having a busy morning”.

17. daughnworks247 says:

Did you guys see Dan Rather described PDJT as “mean as a wolverine”?
    Did we PAY HIM to say that? Heck yeah!!!

18. Echo says:

Larry’s a conventional tv CoC Statist.
    Trust him at your peril.

• Oldschool says:

If there is one thing Trump knows, it’s money. I doubt there is a single financial guy that Trump hasn’t figured out. He has had a long term personal relationship with Kudlow. Trump will use what he needs and throw away the rest. See Cohen.

19. fred5678 says:

Can’t wait for next year when all the new trade agreements start kicking in and our booming consumer economy can buy stuff made in the USA. . This will seem so ho-hum:

20. Pyrthroes says:

As political stars realign post-Midterms 2018, we think Svengali –er, Donldus Magnus– will begin seriously demonstrating his Indian Rope Trick to all and sundry, most particularly Canada, China, Mexico,

As the U.S. cobra uncoils from its Trade Basket, swaying ever higher, third parties dining out on previous Administrations’ feckless, wastrel policies (we naturally except Reagan) will find themselves progressively out-conjured (sic). Come November 2020, no Rat Witch of Endor –why are they all such repulsive harridans?– will even know what hit her.

21. TeaForAll says:

Glad to see Kuddles is back and he looks rested

22. GB Bari says:

Larry is a good “outward-facing information server” for the Administrations economic strategy team. Glad he’s back on his feet and appearing strong and on-point.

23. bitterlyclinging says:

[“Yikes, “mild“, is there such a thing?]”]

Yes there is. It all depends on how much damage has been done by the deprivation of oxygen, by whatever cause, to the heart muscle.
    Cardiac muscle, deprived of oxygen, dies and never regenerates. When the remaining cardiac muscle beats, the dead cardiac scar tissue just flaps in the current, contributing no actual work to the task of supplying oxygen and nutrients to the rest of the body. Severe enough to only allow one sufferer, I recall, the ability to only move, on her own power, from her hospital bed to her chair by the hospital room window. Not only that, but scar tissue serves as a source for aberrant cardiac electrical activity which can sometime play havoc with the conduction rhythm generated by the hearts natural pacemaker in the AV node. Hopefully, Mr Kudlow had a stent placed, increasing the blood flow to the rest of his heart, giving him enough time to generate a little necessary collateral circulation enabling him to return to a nearly normal life.

24. MsB says:

Our Great President sure keeps ’em on their toes. Out smarts them all. Thank you Sundance. Fun article. Bless Mr. Kudlow and PDJT.

25. trapper says:

“Trump took a forgiving position toward Chinese company ZTE; Trump-haters and NeverTrumpers quickly aligned to push through hammer legislation designed to hurt China and by extension Trump’s position.”

Heh heh heh. Gee, and both amnesty bills PDJT supported died. Wink

26. Trump-Speed, indeed, Sundance.

His last Summit with Kim was June 15th.
    Now he’s got a Summit set with Vlad July 15th.

… I think he’s got Magic Wands in both hands, Barry.
    Where’s YOURS?

[Oh yeah. It’s your pen and your phone.]

27. thedoc00 says:

To help with optics seen by the voters, the President’s Team and President need to conduct a public commentary to cover the responsibilities of Businesses vs Governments with respect to the economy. It is noticeably missing from the discussion. It would help counter all the negative rhetoric being cast about concerning the President’s policies and actions. Plus it would add much needed context to the discussion of the economy.
    The President is responsible to the needs of the nation and its citizens. That requires he takes actions shaping the business environment to the benefit of the US nation and its citizens.
    Businesses have a legal and regulatory obligation to its investors, to maximize profits.

• thedoc00 says:

On the business shaping side, the President’s Team needs to take a very hard look at computer driven fixed algorithmic trading, because the last weeks has demonstrated the perils of allowing that type trading as it is slowly invalidating all long term investment assumptions needed to sustain growth.

Also, the SEC needs to look hard at patterns as it would not be above major globalist elites to take their profits while tanking the markets for political purposes.

• Risa says:

Is the SEC run by employees sympathetic to MAGA or by clones of the career employees at the DOJ and FBI? After eight years of Obama have all our agencies been weaponized, how can we assume the SEC isn’t run by Globalists?

• Robert Smith says:

I just passed by the downtown area of the largest town by me in suburbia. A lot of construction going on. He helped build that.

28. cheryl says:

Judiciary hearings are on now with Wray and Rosenstein

29. YvonneMarie says:

Loving Mr Trump.
    And you too Sundance.
    🇺🇸

30. jmclever says:

Mr. Kudlow must have amazing and longstanding relationship with key media players because they almost always allow him to talk without interruption.

31. covfefe999 says:

I’m watching MSNBC right now for some laughs. The chick hosting the show right now (8:57am CDT) said that there are already “casualties” of Trump’s “trade war”, and she introduced a woman who runs a company that sells furniture produced here in the US. When the business owner did not follow the script and cry about how her business is being impacted, MSNBC chick finally blurted out “so your company is not adversely impacted???” and then the business owner sputtered out “Well we have to be careful here”. In fact her business is NOT adversely impacted. The furniture she markets is not only produced here in the US but she said the materials are also from the US. MSNBC FAIL. That segment was shut down fairly quickly.

32. Pam says:

Mr. Kudow is a walking miracle. Glad to see he hasn’t lost his spark!

33. CHINA now on FULL TRADE ALERT as they realize they’re CORNERED and SCREWED:

They’re starting to PANIC in emerging impotence
    … as they can only watch Trump’s unpredictable moves on Geopolitical Chess Boards of his own invention!

He’s laid out America’s 30-page list of China Cheating that they have to END.
    … Just like Trump’s North Korean Denuclearization Model.
    • Completely
    • Verifiably
    • Irreversibly
    … What a tangled web they wove 😳
    … How many rice bowls must now disappear 🤯

They’re realizing NO TRADE DEAL with Trump
    … until their TRADE SURPLUS DISAPPEARS.

Their ACQUISITIONS from, INVESTMENTS from and EXPORTS to other Nations are evaporating
    … as Trump begins “to engage with our allies and partners to support their efforts to combat harmful technology transfer and intellectual property theft.”

Now CHINA’s MIDEAST INFLUENCE and ENERGY are up for grabs
    … as Trump nails a Summit with Russia just 30 days after the Summit with Kim
    • Russian Deal on Iranian DEWEAPONIZATION?
    • Revelations of China as Iran’s WEAPONIZATION ENABLER?
    • Replacement of Iran’s Mullah Tyrants with a People’s Republic?
    • Resets of Energy-for-Weapons Export Deals with China?

China’s BELT and ROAD INITIATIVE is approaching MELTDOWN.

• Robert Smith says:

Thanks Xi for speeding up the process. Xi said that they punch other people in the face. He’s punching himself in the face and loosing markets, standing, and Billions in a trade fight he pushed forward.

• pyromancer76 says:

Thanks, BlackNightRides for a detailed list of what will/might be the future of a Real World trade deal that should have been happening for a very long time. Thanks to businessman, expert deal-maker, and Patriot President Donald Trump, American positions that I was raised to understand as realistic when taking economic history are finally coming to fruition.

Thank God the U.S. has the abundance and the amazing entrepreneurs and workers, even in the face of 30 years of adversity, to remain the top global economy – in spite of traitors doing everything they could imagine to weaken us. Our example (President’s Trump’s policies) can help other countries develop a more realistic economic plan for their national purposes and their citizens. Prosperity can blossom around the world — especially with no more hand-outs.

Think how much better developed China would be economically, and how much better their marxist-capitalist model could have been implemented. A little competition in the real world would have altered their model signifcantly. Who (and I mean major leaders) might we hold responsible for giving China their omnipotent phantasy. Our traitors suggested through their bad actions that the U.S. kowtowed to their magical thinking.

(“Magical thinking”: steal what we want when we want it to become fantasized top dog (omnipotence). Never develop our noggins beyond fantasy masters-of-the-universe. This kind of thinking belongs to the under-fives — appropriately, they needed it to develop well. We begin to develop reality thinking during our elementary school years.)

Well, now is China going to go to school, economically speaking, or have a giant temper tantrum? Schooling in reality takes a long time. See what President Trump has done with his years of development. A great model.

• Pyromancer, that’s an EPIC post!

You’re laying the breadcrumbs for the citizens of the world to screen whether their leaders are nation-first patriots OR corrupticon globalist bloodsuckers draining the future and prosperity from their nations’ people:

The former will relentlessly (and shamelessly) REPLICATE what President Trump is doing for America. The brilliant ones will seek his advice and assistance in showing them how.

The latter WON’T.

• Dutchman says:

In other words, they are tealising they are going to have to tighten their belts, cause there IS NO road!

34. modsquad says:

So Kudlow is Panda Face.

35. zorrorides says:

Wolverine Face vs Kudloa Face, serving OVSGPDJT
    Wolverine Faces looks outward to the world, Kudloa Face explains it to folks at home.

Modsquad, does this fit?

36. IMO says:

Good to see Kudlow back he looks and sounds great.

37. TheWanderingStar says:

Trump Speed is impressive. But what is really phenomenal is that our President is pushing on several fronts SIMULTANEOUSLY! And he isn’t afraid to open up a new front at any given moment and immediately be ADVANCING.

Not to mention that he still has time and energy to do a little trolling in his “free” time. Hard work here folks and some fun-time entertainment. Who could ask for anything more?