Operation “Cold Anger” is in direct response to the GOPe road map created by the republican party apparatus (professional political class) to nominate Jeb Bush.
As a direct result of Donald Trump, the only stumbling block they did not anticipate and the most significant wrecking ball to their entire scheme, the power-players have necessarily adjusted their scheme.
Unfortunately, many state party officials are part of the RNC program; still more are actually influenced by the Bush family tentacles (Colorado Bush/Stapleton example). And as a consequence we are working through a series of states identifying what changes to the road map are being constructed in secret.
For those who remain skeptical the latest evidence of the RNC/GOPe machinations is abundantly evident in North Carolina.
Last week the North Carolina legislature changed their primary date to March 15th. Normally this would not be too big a deal, until you combine the date change with the February ’15 RNC rule change, and then note how the National Republican Committee allowed North Carolina to violate the guidance they previously put into place.
All primary races between March 1st and March 14th are -by RNC rule- “proportional delegate distributions”. All primary races on/after March 15th are supposed to be, by the same rules, “winner take all”.
[…] In 2014, the RNC approved selection rules that govern how each state’s delegates are portioned out from the primaries. Under one of the changes, states holding their primaries between March 1 and March 14 will have their delegates doled out proportionately with election results, a change that will likely stymie a movement candidate.
States that have primaries on or after March 15 will be winner-take-all states. (link)
As a consequence, the change last week by North Carolina would make them a ‘winner-take-all’ state. But not so fast. In order to benefit the RNC/GOPe agenda, the RNC allowed North Carolina to use “proportional delegate distribution” even though it violates the previous rule/guidance. (pdf’s of party rules here)
In fact, the opposite happened. The RNC actually REWARDED North Carolina for violating their own national party rules:
[…] When state lawmakers agreed to move the presidential primary to March 15, that gave the state’s Republican Party the ability to decide which method to use.
A.J. Dauod, the Sixth District Republican chairman, said Sunday the Republican National Committee also gave the state party 72 delegates, instead of 12, because of the move. That makes North Carolina the state with the sixth highest number of delegates at the convention. (read more)
We share this information because it evidences what we have been trying to call attention to for several months. The RNC/GOPe are working diligently behind the scenes to change the rules – specifically because the original rule changes have been up-ended by Donald Trump and his broad-based campaign appeal.
We are showing you evidence of the RNC allowing their own national rules to be violated IF the changes benefit the scheme to elect Jeb Bush. This is why Jeb repeatedly says in various interviews that he is confident, despite his lack of electoral support, he will be able to secure the nomination.
The proportional assignments of delegates benefits Jeb because the Road Map is designed to get him the nomination with 15 to 20% electoral support via delegate distribution.
In addition to North Carolina, we have identified similar state legislative maneuvering currently underway in Colorado, Ohio, Virginia and Florida. In addition signs of similar activity is noted in Texas, New York, Arkansas and South Carolina. It is not coincidental these states also represent other members of the GOPe pro-Jeb Bush “Splitter Team“.
- Carly Fiorina (VA) [Yes, her homestead is VA not CA]
- Jim Gilmore (VA)
- John Kasich (OH)
- Mike Huckabee (AR)
- Marco Rubio (FL)
- George Pataki (NY)
- Lindsey Graham (SC)
- Chris Christie (NJ)
All of these candidates are part of the GOPe state and/or national party apparatus. All of them hold influence over their state party rules and delegate distributions. All of them remaining loyally in the race despite electoral support with the help of Wall Street funded Super-PACs.
What we are seeing is a three front battle for 2016:
- The GOPe working in Washington DC via McConnell, Boehner et al. (Facilitating Wall Street via the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Tom Donohue and K-Street)
- The GOPe working in state-by-state party legislatures (Example NC – for their Road Map)
- The GOPe using Rovian Strategy in media via “Operation Hummingbird” (Carly Fiorina and Marco Rubio to take down Trump on the campaign)
Everyone can watch it play out and grow increasingly frustrated, or we can proactively get involved and derail their plans. Operation Cold Anger is the method/strategy we have developed to derail the RNC/GOPe objectives.
The essential elements to defeat the Road Map will have to confront and counter the GOPe plan at each point of advancement. Broadly speaking:
- We target the DC scheme by overwhelming the current elected representatives with incoming communication from us. We will show how to do that easily and effectively in the upcoming days and weeks.
- We target the GOPe Road Map by overwhelming the Republican party apparatus with a base of electoral voter they never anticipated in the primary race. We shift party registration from Democrat, Independent and/or other, into Republican Party registration. This is exactly counter to their need for a small base of primary voter to control and manipulate.
- We target the media narrative by broadcasting the size and scope of our assembly. We have multiple ways to do this. More will come out in the upcoming days and weeks. The goal will be to show how many of us actually exist. You’ll actually be blown away by the size of this coalition – we will have specifics beginning tomorrow.
One of the weaknesses, actually the Achilles Heel in the GOPe scheme is something that no-one ever talks about. Something you should consider very carefully.
Have you ever noticed how the RNC no longer have an effective GOTV (Get Out The Vote) organization? Has it ever crossed your mind to inquire why the Democrat party have such emphasis on GOTV and yet the Republican party has nothing?
Has that ever crossed your mind?
The root reason is something the RNC never like to talk about. Ever since the RNC lost a 1982 court battle they have been bound by a Federal Consent Decree, forbidden, from ever being able to challenge an election result in any precinct. (GREAT OUTLINE HERE)
Every few years the RNC goes back to court and tries to get the Consent Decree lifted. Every few years the same Federal Judges (Democrat appointees) refuse to lift the Decree. They tried again in 2013 and were again refused.
The RNC cannot challenge any election result, any precinct vote, in any federal, state, city, or municipal race. However, ordinary citizen voter watchdog groups CAN; and folks like Catherine Englebrecht do. The Republican party cannot challenge any Democrat party election, it is up to the electorate to take up that challenge.
In many ways this makes the RNC party apparatus weak. Yeah, it sucks, especially when we know the scope of voter fraud and how the Democrats use it to their advantage.
However, for our intents and purposes, the RNC inability to challenge has created their lack of GOTV focus. Their lack of GOTV structure provides a tool for us to overwhelm their plans with a boots-on-the-ground GOTV effort of our own SPECIFICALLY TARGETING THE 2016 PRIMARY.
Let that sink in.
The RNC/GOPe have no way to predict what we are capable of, if we organize into a unified effort to SWARM the primary. We can defeat all of their schemes, if we can join together and get our friends and family to join together, and show up to the primary.
This is how we defeat Karl Rove, the RNC and the GOPe Road Map. This is how we can unite and stop Jeb Bush and/or any republican establishment candidate. We will have much more on this in the coming weeks and months.
♦ By most measures, generally speaking, the national party breakdown is 30% Democrat, 30% Republican and 40% Independent or other. The GOPe team benefit from low numbers of Republicans in “closed primary” states.
Our goal will be to move/switch a significant number of people, conservative minded Dems and common sense Independents, into the Republican party registration, specifically for the purpose of eliminating the GOPe candidate.
♦ In addition, again as a general rule, only 25% of registered voters actually vote in a primary race.
Here again, small movements of voter turnout can have astronomical impacts. If we can boost that primary turnout by 5 to 10%, in combination with the volume and scope of newly registered, or re-registered, Republicans we can easily overwhelm the 2016 primary and defeat the scheme.
Reference and Resources – (links to internal MSM references are contained within prior outlines): RNC Rule Changes RNC Rule Battles
- ♦ Following The Money
- ♦ The GOPe Roadmap
- ♦ The Roles of The Players – “The Splitters”
- ♦ How each candidate is aligned in the Roadmap
- ♦ Arrow #1 Trump Hits The Super-PACs – The GOPe Achilles Heel
- ♦ Arrow #2 Trump Hits Bush – Inside The Wall Street Fortress
- ♦ Arrow #3 Trump Cuts Off Rubio/Bush switch – The GOPe Switch
- ♦ The Rick Perry Tripwire Exposed – DC Super-Pac
- ♦ Jeb Bush Super-Pac Will immediately spend $10 Million
- ♦ Proving there is only one political party in Washington DC
- ♦ Why Support Trump – Part One (The GOPe Ruse)
- ♦ Why Support Trump – Part Two (Stop being played)
- ♦ Why Support Trump – Part Three (Intellectual Details)
- ♦ How To Defeat the GOPe Road Map
- ♦ Current Polling Exposes – the Ohio, Florida, Texas, Virginia, New York Splitters
- ♦ Florida Polling Exposes – Donald Trump defeating Jeb’s Florida Strategy
- ♦ Rush Limbaugh Discusses/Affirms – The “splitter strategy”
- ♦ The Biden Paradox – Trump Winning Means Clinton Must Be Removed
- ♦ Salem Media Communications (GOPe Media Arm) Launches Attack
- ♦ Open Letter To GOPe – The Conservative Frustration
- ♦ Why The GOPe Will Never Stop Attacking Donald Trump