While everyone is busy chasing “shiny things”, and Karl Rove keeps feeding the media for “Operation Hummingbird” the GOPe apparatus is working behind the scenes to usurp the conservative electorate and assist, now modify, their GOPe road map to nominate Jeb Bush.
Forget Rubio and Fiorina, they are the Hummingbirds. They are only in place to remove the threat that is Trump. Once Trump is dispatched, Rubio and Fiorina go back to loyal team members of Jeb Bush. This is Karl Rove at work. The RNC/GOPe have one goal. The RNC/GOPe have only one goal. Their goal is to deliver THIS OUTCOME:
It is beyond urgent that EVERY PATRIOT GET ENGAGED now more than ever. There is a good strategy to defeat them (Operation Cold Anger), but everyone must know the severity -and scope- of the RNC/GOPe Machiavellian maneuvering.
We cannot just hope to avoid another 2012 Romney, we must engage with everyone we know to avoid it – this time we have a head start. However, the Rovian GOPe is relentless.
[ As an aside we have it under good authority that Boehners decision today is partly related to his unwillingness to engage himself in this upcoming inter-party war, which will be WAY beyond the scope of anything we have seen before. This is going to be ugly. ]
We must also understand the GOPe Roadmap. We must understand the GOPe rule changes the RNC/GOPe put into place specifically to support their road map. We also need ground reports to continue coming in from those of you who are aware of the machinations. Colorado has headed off one GOPe assault, Ohio is currently engaged in a similar scheme and fight…. it’s going on everywhere.
PREVIOUSLY […] In 2014, the RNC approved selection rules that govern how each state’s delegates are portioned out from the primaries. Under one of the changes, states holding their primaries between March 1 and March 14 will have their delegates doled out proportionately with election results, a change that will likely stymie a movement candidate.
States that have primaries on or after March 15 will be winner-take-all states. (link)
Now to North Carolina – which has just changed their primary date to March 15th (previously May then March 1st ‘proposed/planned’ -Super Tuesday-). This is done to pull out of the RNC/GOPe proportional distribution and into winner-take-all distribution which begins for all primary races on/after March 15th 2016.
This is also done to assist TEAM JEB and his (actually, Roves) “splitter” strategy. Here’s the details:
NORTH CAROLINA – A bill to change North Carolina’s Presidential Primary election date from May to March has been passed by the General Assembly. House Bill 373 was ratified yesterday and today was sent to Governor McCrory for signature.
Current law is found under Article 18A of Chapter 163, The Presidential Preference Primary Act. A summary of the changes notes the major changes:
- Primary moved to March 15th. The original date was in May.
- Reduces the time that a candidate must be affiliated with a political party before filing as a candidate in a party primary for that party from 90 days to 75 days.
- Moves the filing period from noon on the second Monday in February through noon on the last business day in February to noon on Tuesday, December 1, 2015, through noon on Monday, December 21, 2015.
- Requires a candidate’s statement of economic interest to be filed with the State Ethics Commission by February 1, 2016.
- Requires that the first quarter campaign finance reports are due Monday, March 7, 2016, and include the period through February 29, 2016 and that the report for the second quarter also covers March 2016.
- Sets the date of to May 24, 2016 (May 3, 2016, for office of U.S. Senate or U.S. House of Representatives). This conforms with existing law, which provides that any potential second primary is to be held 7 weeks after the first primary (10 weeks for office of U.S. Senate or U.S. House of Representatives).
- Provides that any special election authorized by statute or local act that is set for May 2016 must be placed on the ballot on March 15, 2016, unless the unit of government calling the special election affirmatively changes the date for the special election to another date in accordance with current law.
Additional points to note from the text of the bill:
- No later than December 16, 2015, the chair of each political party shall submit to the State Board of Elections a list of its presidential candidates to be placed on the 2016 presidential preference primary ballot
- the filing period for the 2016 primary shall open at 12:00 noon on Tuesday, December 1, 2015, and close at 12:00 noon on Monday, December 21, 2015.
You don’t have to be a genius to see that this date change is being done in order to screw over certain candidates in favor of establishment preferred ones.
The sound bite coming out of the General Assembly about the date change is ‘it will cut costs!’ If you’re buying that as the driving factor, I’ve got a set of experimental education standards to sell you. Don’t worry, Jeb Bush say’s they are great. (link)
Remember North Carolina was one of the (RNC Controlled) state legislatures last month which was working earnestly to block Donald Trump via the “Loyalty Pledge“.
Today’s change is 100% specifically done in response to the continued successful polling of Donald Trump which has forced the GOPe Road Map to make significant modifications. The RNC/GOPe is now maneuvering state primary races, yet again, to create blocks of voting.
North Carolina carries 72 delegates. 69 delegates apportioned based on voting. NC has 13 congressional districts each worth 3 delegates.
The State Chairman shall allocate Delegate positions between the Candidates accurately reflecting the division of votes in the statewide primary. In addition there are TEN delegates “At Large” distributed based on rolled up district vote totals and 20 “Bonus Delegates” apportioned again by the State Chairman according to the individual percentage of overall vote.
That’s 69 delegates: 10 base at-large + 13 congressional districts (39) + 20 bonus.
In addition there’s 3 “super delegates” or “Party delegates”. “The 3 party leaders, the National Committeeman, the National Committeewoman, and the chairman of the North Carolina’s Republican Party, will attend the convention as unbound delegates by virtue of their position”.
The date change (House Bill 373) now puts NC into the calendar Tuesday March 15th with Florida, Ohio and Illinois:
- Florida: 99 Delegates (Winner Take All) / Closed Primary
- Ohio: 66 Delegates (WTA, or if less than 50% Proportional) / Modified Primary (Independents and Republicans)
- Illinois: 69 Delegates (Proportional w/ Beauty Contest) / Open Primary
- North Carolina: 72 Delegates (Winner Take All) / Modified Primary
Every RNC change, every state RNC change, every single manipulative intent has been carefully designed and scripted to deliver a very specific outcome. If you eliminate Donald Trump, and spread out his support base, the GOPe win and Jeb Bush is nominated.
There is only ONE WAY to defeat this RNC/GOPe plan. Operation “Cold Anger” begins on October 1st and we will outline how to defeat this plan.
Defeating the GOPe does not require ANYONE to support Donald Trump – but it does require EVERYONE to get involved in the primaries.
Just a Reminder, this is an insurgency. – The modern enemy of Wall Street is Main Street vulgarians. The enemy of the RNC/GOPe is not Democrats, it’s Grassroots Conservatives, more vulgarians.
The Republican Party, and the Republican media apparatus, view us as their enemy. We are the enemy they need to protect themselves from:
In 2014, the RNC approved selection rules that govern how each state’s delegates are portioned out from the primaries. Under one of the changes, states holding their primaries between March 1 and March 14 will have their delegates doled out proportionately with election results, a change that will likely stymie a movement candidate.
States that have primaries on or after March 15 will be winner-take-all states.
That’s important because another RNC rule change requires that a candidate must win a majority of delegates in eight or more states before his or her name may be presented for nomination at the 2016 Republican National Convention.
With 18 GOP presidential candidates, for now, it will be that much harder for any candidate to win a majority in any state, let alone eight. (Article July 2015)
Isn’t the entire reason for campaigning in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina etc. to make a movement/momentum?
In addition Rule #40 changed in 2014 from previously five needed state wins, to a newer threshold of eight (8):
Officially, it’s Rule 40 in the RNC handbook and it states that any candidate for president “shall demonstrate the support of a majority of the delegates from each of eight (8) or more states” before their name is presented for nomination at the national convention. (article March 2014)
Again, ask yourself who does this benefit? A candidate can win seven states outright, and still not have their name presented for nomination?
These rules were made 2014 / affirmed in 2015 – Who or what exactly was the GOP concerned about blocking in 2016 that would necessitate such rules? When combined with other rule changes you can clearly identify a consolidation of power within the RNC apparatus intentionally constructed to stop the candidate of the GRASSROOTS from achieving victory.
It’s all part of their GOPe Roadmap.
- ♦ Following The Money
- ♦ The GOPe Roadmap
- ♦ The Roles of The Players – “The Splitters”
- ♦ How each candidate is aligned in the Roadmap
- ♦ Arrow #1 Trump Hits The Super-PACs – The GOPe Achilles Heel
- ♦ Arrow #2 Trump Hits Bush – Inside The Wall Street Fortress
- ♦ Arrow #3 Trump Cuts Off Rubio/Bush switch – The GOPe Switch
- ♦ The Rick Perry Tripwire Exposed – DC Super-Pac
- ♦ Jeb Bush Super-Pac Will immediately spend $10 Million
- ♦ Proving there is only one political party in Washington DC
- ♦ Why Support Trump – Part One (The GOPe Ruse)
- ♦ Why Support Trump – Part Two (Stop being played)
- ♦ Why Support Trump – Part Three (Intellectual Details)
- ♦ How To Defeat the GOPe Road Map
- ♦ Current Polling Exposes – the Ohio, Florida, Texas, Virginia, New York Splitters
- ♦ Florida Polling Exposes – Donald Trump defeating Jeb’s Florida Strategy
- ♦ Rush Limbaugh Discusses/Affirms – The “splitter strategy”
- ♦ The Biden Paradox – Trump Winning Means Clinton Must Be Removed
- ♦ Salem Media Communications (GOPe Media Arm) Launches Attack
- ♦ Open Letter To GOPe – The Conservative Frustration
- ♦ Why The GOPe Will Never Stop Attacking Donald Trump