Cold Anger

There’s a new meme being proclaimed from the executive suites of Park Row.  Encapsulated it says: “Donald Trump’s supporters are angry“.

Yeah, so?  At this point, if you are on a team thinking this entire assembly of our union is headed in the right direction… you might want to revisit your proximity to the ballpark. If you look around at the passing landscape you’ll find your autopilot has taken you, not just out of the city, but out of the state the ballpark is located in…..

There’s a level of anger far deeper and more consequential than expressed rage or visible behavior.  Cold Anger does not need to go to violence.  For those who carry it, no conversation is needed.  You cannot poll or measure it; and even those who carry it avoid discussion.  And that decision has nothing whatsoever to do with any form of correctness.

red_hair

Cold Anger is not hatred, it is far more purposeful.

Cold Anger absorbs betrayal silently, often prudently.

We’ve watched the shooting of cops, and the parades which follow, absorbing.  Cold Anger takes notice of the liars, even from a great distance – seemingly invisible to the mob.  Cold Anger will still hold open the door for the parade goer.  Mannerly.

Cold Anger evidenced is more severe because it is more strategic.

Cold Anger does not gloat; it absorbs consistent vilification and ridicule as fuel.  This sensibility does not want to exist, it is forced to exist in otherwise unwilling hosts – who also refuse to be destabilized by it.

Deliberate intent and prudence will insure avoiding failure.  The course, is thoughtful vigilance;  a strategy devoid of emotion.

Foolishness and betrayal of our nation have served to reveal dangers within our present condition.  Misplaced corrective action, regardless of intent, is neither safe nor wise.

Cold Anger is not driven to act in spite of itself; it drives a reckoning.

When the well attired lady leaves the checkout line carrying steaks and shrimp using an EBT card, the door is still held open for her; yet notations necessarily embed.

When the U.S. flag lay gleefully undefended, they do not lay unnoticed.

When a school community cannot openly pray, it does not mean the prayerful were absent.

When a liar seems to win, it is not without observation.  Many – more than the minority would like to admit – know the difference between science, clocks and political agenda.

Cold Anger perceives deception the way a long-term battered spouse absorbs the blow in the hours prior to the pre-planned exit; with purpose.

A shield, or cry of micro-aggression will provide no benefit, nor quarter.  Delicate sensibilities are dispatched like a feather in a hurricane.  Pushed far enough, decisions are reached.

2014 electorate map 2

[…] On the drive to and from the East Coast, I paid attention to the billboards and bumper-stickers. Folks, the people in “Fly over” country are PISSED, from the guy that guides hunters, to the mayors of towns and cities, to state senators congressmen and Governors who are voting to arrest and imprison federal law enforcement officials for enforcing federal gun laws that don’t agree with state law … The political pendulum has never, in the history of humanity, stayed on one side of a swing. The back lash from over reach has always been proportionate to how far off center it went before coming back … right now we’re staring at a whole hell of a lot of the country (about 80-90% of the land mass, as well as about 50% of the population) that is FED UP. You really don’t want those guys to decide that the only way to fix it is to burn it down and start over… (more)

conservative quote

This entry was posted in Decepticons, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Election 2016, media bias, Notorious Liars. Bookmark the permalink.

496 Responses to Cold Anger

1. davidx says:

I was going good until I saw all the comments praising Trump as the new Repub messiah and stressing the supposed continued viability and reliability of elections and voting. Yikes. Not only out of the ballpark, city and state, people, you’re out of this solar system. All that stuff is dead and gone. We have a new paradigm coming up soon.

• RJ says:

“All that stuff is dead and gone.” Oh, really? Why can’t you outline what you see in this new “paradigm” which is an old “buzz word” from a few decades ago. Come out from the shadows and put forth your vision.

Enlighten us simple folks who may be rallying around a candidate you seem to dismiss. Trump is not my main man, but he is presently a soldier who walks the front line against those I consider my enemies in so many ways.

• nyetneetot says:

Actually, while davidx was mocking people here for viewing Trump as a warrior king, additionally stated that elections are rigged and to believe otherwise is moot.
        The concluding sentence was that reality will become apparent.

I’m not sure asking him to step outside is necessary

• The question of whether “going hot” is necessary, sufficient, or even a good idea remains an open question. Until it is completely clear that the ballot box is non-functional, I’m willing to keep the ammo in the box. But we MUST assume the votes are rigged. That’s why we need a forensic shadow vote, independent of .gov, and also independent of gop.org. It’s the informational equivalent of the free militia.

• winky says:

It would be like all the voter fraud that took place when Obama won in 2012….WHO oversees the voter machines?? I believe they can be rigged to tally the vote to anyone they want….I read a fantastic article tat someone referred to on this very website about all the voter fraud that went on during last election. Everyone is right he seems very confident despite the fact that he is losing…he and his gang are complicit in fraud.

• lorac says:

all the voter fraud that took place when Obama won in 2012

Don’t forget 2008. Obama has actually won all of his (few) elections with cheating.

• Not exactly, he also ‘wins’ elections by suing the other candidates off the ballot. That is actually how he got started.

And the thing about Trump is that many people look at him as the answer to the question. “How do we ease the Republican Party out (and stuff them into the same closet the Whigs went into) and transition to an actual political party that can be differentiated from the Democrats?”.

• creeper says:

It may be an open question but it looks to me like preparations are being made. I’m camping at a campground on the Mississippi. There’s a gun range a mile south. They wuhere blasting away last night until long after dark, incluing one automatic. They were at it again at 7:30 this morning. The natives are restless.

• Stinky-Inky says:

This is my fear. That votes for Trump will not be counted properly and this is why Bush seems so unconcerned by the fact that every poll has him dropping further and further. He has to make an effort. He has to appear to run a campaign. But he doesn’t really have to sweat it because he already knows the outcome. Bush’s poll numbers have dropped precipitously, he doesn’t get a boost after debates or when other candidates drop out, and yet his campaign doesn’t react in the usual way (running ads, firing campaign advisors, etc.). Something doesn’t smell right.

My wish is that Trump would come up with a plan for ensuring the vote is counted correctly. I’m not sure what that would be, but my hope is he working on it.

• Christine says:

@ Stinky This is my fear too. Jeb! is entirely too comfortable as if assured of the outcome. Trump is destroying Bush among the people, he is destroying him in the polls. He also knows how votes and outcomes are rigged. He has to have a plan for how to destroy the vote riggers. This is as important as everything else because they will without a doubt rig the outcome.

• lorac says:

If he’s still polling at 5% or where ever he’s at, they won’t be able to pull it off. They either have to finesse their previously planned splitter strategy to factor in Trump, or otherwise cheat to raise his poll numbers, and not just right before the primaries, or everyone is going to know there’s fraud. The first sign will be his poll numbers going up. If they can’t honestly or dishonestly raise his poll numbers, they just can’t pull it off, even with programming the Dieboldt machines.

• irvingtwosmokes says:

The best way to defeat vote fraud is to have enough voter turnout that makes fraud impossible.

• JeremyR says:

With Dieboldt machines there is no way to assure an honest election. They need to be redesigned to contain a two part printed tally tape that spits out one copy for the voter, and rolls the other up for after the initial count to verify the canvas is correct. There are some precincts that are legion for late reporting so that the ballot box can be stuffed to assure the needed votes are there.
              Election fraud should be punished by a sentence of not less than death by hanging. We had rampant fraud in Washington state a few cycles back, in Minnesota when Freaken was elected, and a few other times as well.

• SPQR_US@yahoo.com says:

Sorry you seem a little out there. Can you dial it back enough and be a tad bit more explicit so that I can understand what you’re saying?

Thanks.

• hnlbeach says:

Trump 45th President for next 8 years.. What kind of useless Congress rino Elites will let America endure another 4 years of Obama ,so Rinos can keep stuffing money, lying to voters, keep power and jobs .. Trump will take out the Washington Rino trash on Jan 20th ,2017

2. Sandra says:

I come to this site for news and discussion almost exclusively. I used to be more active on other sites but that activity decreased during the past couple of years. The Traythug and MB and Freddie Gray debacles had a lot to do with it. But now I think I need to expand my participation again. Maybe you all are already doing this. I think we need to internetwork with other sites/groups who feel the same way we do so we can nurture our power base. We also need to have some kind of outreach to those who are too busy or unable to be on the internet. I don’t know if Trump has a campaign base here in Illinois or if there is any way that I can assist in another state, but I need to get involved with his campaign. I would spend my own money and time to make calls or distribute literature.

• ssupsky says:

I usually observe and get tidbits of information to see what other sites are saying. I browse anonymously and read different comments. Finding that there are a growing number of Mr. Trump supporters populating different forums and sites. See non Mr. Trump supporters having ‘splodey heads all the time too. Their logic is baffling, almost as if they are attempting to convince themselves to keep following other candidates, dem or rino, and it is quite odd. It’s almost like they are rebelling against something inside of themselves…

• Dems B Dcvrs says:

The common Anti Trump arguments are:
        1) Trump is a Democrat – look at his history
        2) Trump is working for Killary by knocking out Jebby – he is destroying GOP/RNC
        3) Trump is crazy – he isn’t a real politician
        4) Trump is all mouth – he has no substance only one-liners

Counter too…
        #1 Trump was a Democrat, people do change, look at President Reagan.
        #2 GOP/RNC destroyed itself, Jebby knocked himself out. Killary camp fears Donald, so do Elite Troop of Washington Puppeteers.
        #3 From viewpoint of GOPe, Trump is crazy. From our view Trump not being a politician is a big PLUS.
        #4 Trump is only candidate to have released plan for Immigration reform, and released paper supporting Second Amendment. If reports are correct, Trump plans to release plan for Tax reform.

• keebler AC says:

Trump was a Conservative at heart all along much like I was, only I didn’t know it. It’s in how we think logically and seek truth, and disliked big gov dictating to us since childhood. We thought incorrectly that we ought be a certain party due to early family influences and educational indoctrination. Trump according to his views in very early youtubes indicate he was always strongly Conservative leaning. As he matured and gained his own perspective from familial influences, he left the snake skin imposed by dogmatic Democrats behind.

• jeans2nd says:

Here is one I’ve yet to figure – this is all a conspiracy theory, and will take no time (actually has no time) to hear the facts – my own son. Am still working on him, but could use some assists. Thx

• Sandra says:

Is he working and paying taxes? If so, ask him how much of his paycheck he is willing to give away to support illegals and resident slackers. Propose 30%.

• jeans2nd says:

Oh he is all in for that, a free market libertarian – I reared him right (pun intended), always thank my gkids for paying for illegals, etc. with their future paychecks. I cannot get past the “that’s a conspiracy theory, bye” part. Keep me in mind, always open for help. Thx!

• Col. Bunny says:

I’ve two friends with the same problem. Conservative, patriotic parent and kids that are strong leftists who resist any kind of parental logic or facts.

I think frontal assaults don’t work. There has to be an end run around the defenses. Solzhenitsyn’s “The Gulag Archipelago” forever changed my thinking about the mortal danger of losing control of one’s government. I was strongly patriotic and sort of drifting politically at the time but the experience of people in another culture, another laboratory so to speak, made American constitutional protections and the rule of law come alive to me that they had not in law school.

I think vignettes of lives shattered by leftist monsters without commentary might work. The film “S-21” about Tuol Sleng prison in Phnom Penh is very stark. There’s no missing the madness at work. Examples of abuse of power in the American are doomed to be dismissed as aberrations in the (hitherto) overall regularity and decency of America.

I see it in my own family. Siblings and nephews are hard left with absolutely zero concern about handing power over to other human beings. They seem not to see that monstrous evil is in the hearts of the “good people,” the educated and “concerned” people. The beautiful people who can wittily scoff at the values of the Middle American boobs. Good intentions equal good rulers and if they are for the environment, abortion, and “climate change” they are reasonable AND good.

There has been a HUGE effort by the left to paint National Socialism as a right-wing, Christian phenomenon. The Nazis are THE Good Housekeeping Approved villains of all of human history so showing that the word Socialism in there meant something on the left. Same for nationalism. It’s billed as what actually drove Hitler and the Germans of the time. Everyone loves his country and a preference for one’s own people, culture, language, and borders doesn’t make one want to take over the world. No. People with absolute power and nutty leftist ideas caused all the death and suffering.

Anyone on the right, i.e., who favors rule of law and freedom, is invariably tarred by the leftists as a “rightist.” You know. Like Hitler, Franco, Pinochet. It’s hard wired in the intellectual life of the West and has been ever since the memory of man runneth not to the contrary.

Too, ridiculing your son’s ideas as conspiracy theories at every opportunity might break him of the habit of dismissing your points so casually.

• winky says:

Trump was a republican 30 years ago according to an interview that is out there somewhere. He could not do business as a repub in New York but I believe in my heart he has always been conservative. He was a private businessman trying to do business. These creepy politicians want to compare him to a politician who swore to the people and made promises and then broke their promises….whole different deal. One example in the clown Rubio who got re-elected with the help of the Tea Party by making promises about immigration and then turned around and was one of the Gang of Eight.

• Janice says:

Follow the money. Who is giving money to the candidates? Which candidates are accepting money? Who is buying, who is sold?

• dizzymissl says:

There are quite a few of the campaign staff twitter accounts listed here:

You could contact them and ask.

• Dems B Dcvrs says:

“I used to be more active on other sites but that activity decreased during the past couple of years.”
      “But now I think I need to expand my participation again.”

Past time for “Silent Majority” to get off their tails and out of their comfort zones and actively confront the SPIN, the Lies, the Walkbacks, the Lame Stream Media Prada, and Hufferpost / DailyKosac talking points.

It also does not hurt to challenge those who merely “Ring the Bell” on a topic. For example: On recent blog about Teenager Ahmed’s Hoax Clock, several posters simply said “If you don’t like America, then leave”. I pointed out that such remarks meant nothing to Islamists, they are here to terminate our way of life. A few got it. It was going to take actions, such as melting phone lines of Congressman.

• justfactsplz says:

I have volunteered for Trump’s campaign but haven’t heard back. However my state primary is not until March and I haven’t seen any Trump activity except for one bumper sticker. I’m ready to go when called though.

• winky says:

It might be important for people to be registered Republican to vote for Trump..it is my understanding that some states you must be registered a certain party to be able to vote in the primary

• justfactsplz says:

Exactly. My state you must be registered as a Republican to vote in the Republican primary. Some states have a time frame in which you must register also. People need to be checking with their own state asap before it’s too late.

• TomsPolitics says:

I’m in PA and agree with you, Sandra, re reaching others. As a frequent reader of these sites, I frequently cut and paste articles, their credit and link to my friends with less time or access in hopes of getting the word out and to make it easier for them to read and forward the articles. Trump seems very savvy so far. I’m encouraged. I’m prepared to volunteer time and energy too. God bless you and others like you!

• bleep21k says:

I agree with you Sandra – I’m actively seeking Trump involvement here in Ohio…I came here because of Jessica Chambers…IF anyone knows of any Trump organizations in my state of Ohio , please let me know…Thank you.

3. flyanddive says:

The RINOs are lying flat out about the government shut down. Something as simple as individual bills for a la cart funding can keep the government running, while de-funding ObozoCare, and PP. The facts speak loud and clear, the RINOs want abortion, and Obamacare. They have betrayed us, and more importantly, they have betrayed God.

• Dems B Dcvrs says:

When GOPe’s RINOs (aka DRNC) agreed to raise Debt Ceiling (2011) that is when total capitulation began.

• joanfoster says:

They also want to flood our gates with unbridled immigration which is killing our middleclass. Dems want votes, RINOs want cheap labor and the middle guy gets screwed.

• Christine says:

unbridled immigration is killing jobs for low skill Americans who have no college education. Black Americans have the highest majority of individuals not going to college. There is a reason young black males are mad. Because they have no way to get a job. I read one article that in California in the 80’s about 60% of janitors were legal black Americans with no college.. Now there are almost no African Americans as janitors. They are all almost illegals getting less than minimum wage. We have to stop this.

• Mike says:

It’s not cheap labor, it’s subidized labor. Welfare and deception of many kinds to allow “low” labor rates, that subsidize RINOs corporate clients.

H1Bs are built on deception, now ejecting Americans from ordinary filled jobs to bring in unimpressive serfs/slaves with inferior skills and knowledge, not empty jobs bringing highly skilled and qualified candidates to fill them.

4. anthonydog says:

We reach out to those who come to our site and many Tea Party groups with a weekly newsletter. We have connected various Tea Parties with one another. If you want direction for your Tea Party contact us and we will connect you with others.

We made a power point of Sundance’s Benghazi Brief to help people more easily digest that information and we send that and post it from http://www.TheAmericanReport.org

If you have a site …as we go into the Benghazi hearings please send The Benghazi Report and help to alert people to the truth of Benghazi.

5. Knuck says:

I grew up believing absolutely in the legitimacy of the United States of America. The debacle of Vietnam destroyed my Ozzie and Harriet view of the USA. Looking around the rest of the planet Earth, I have not found a more viable alternative. We need major surgery to save this rotting carcass. Trump is not the answer. He is however, “The Great F You”, vote.

• flyanddive says:

How is Trump not the answer? When the libs are now selling strap-ons for your gender fluid infant, anyone exposing this trash dump is the answer.

• jeans2nd says:

Go back to Korea. Talk with some DevilDogs, others who were there. I daresay it started then, but I dunno. The FYou vote – oorah

• It could have started in Korea, jenas2nd. When I was just a babe (17 years old), I attended a community college. There were many Korean vets there. They were not happy, proud, or applauded the way my dad, the WW II vet was, They were unhappy that this was the first war that was not fought to win, but to draw.

• Dems B Dcvrs says:

Trump is a start in Right direction. Versus continuing down Leftist path.

We need Immigration Reform, starting with death of false concept of Birthright Citizenship and deportation of ALL Illegals and their offspring. Immigration Reform starts with stopping the flow.

We need Deportation of Muslims, being they have chosen Islam over America’s way of Life, over our Freedoms, over our Constitution. U.S. Laws can not coexist with Sharia Laws.

We need Government reduced in scope, in size, in budget, in power. When E.P.A. can dictate on its own that CO2 is hazardous gas, that Carbon is pollutant, Government is out of control. When IRS can target and harass those on Right, and deem itself above being held accountable, Government is anti-American.

We need a Congress made up of Representatives working for We the People. When Congress allows a President to nearly double National Debt in less than 7-ywars. Congress is a failure. When Congress allows a President to stay in power who has violated Constitution, abused Powers of Office, bypassed Congress, Lied to American people, and repeatedly ignored Judges decisions. Congress has abdicated its duties.

• facebkwallflower says:

Uh, most Trump supporter are voting for him because they are informed and see him as able to lead the people to pull up our nation. Their thinking is not retaliatory voting. They are voting for something just as much or more than they are running from something. Donald Trump is not a pity vote or an on-the-rebound vote. Trump, at this point IS the answer if we dont want Yeb or Hillz.. It is an extra bonus, but not a singular driving force, that voting for Trump implies, “@&); You”..

• catmom says:

Sundance aptly describes the phenomenon that is Trump as an insurrection. We are taking a wrecking ball to the Establishment. Trump is that wrecking ball.

• Big Picture says:

I agree with most of what you wrote. America is not perfect, but of all the countries I have visited, it is the best.

The American Middle Class is getting hammered. High paying manufacturing jobs are going overseas because we have lopsided trade deals. We need trade agreements that open foreign markets to our products, and a corporate tax policy that makes us competitive.

Millions of blue collar jobs are going to illegal aliens because their employers don’t have to pay Worker’s Comp, Unemployment Insurance, or other benefits. They also do not worry about OSHA regs or employee lawsuits. We have 93 million American citizens who are not working. Those who are here illegally have to leave.

New technology has enabled America to become energy independent, to break the back of OPEC, and decrease the power and leverage of radical Muslims, Putin, and the new Venezuelan dictator. Developing these new sources of energy in America will also provide millions of good jobs.

This is Trump’s plan. He talks about these basic points at every campaign appearance and interview. He is a proven executive, so he is better qualified to manager the Executive branch than any of the other candidates. He is master deal maker, so he will be able to work with Senators and Congressmen to pass legislation. He is a strong, confident leader who is willing to fight to make America great again.

Why do you say that he is “the Great F… You vote?”

• Sandra says:

Don’t forget the loss of tech jobs to H1B-holding workers from India and other countries. It’s a veritable invasion. Most (it not all) work for Indian-based consulting firms who farm out the workers and pay them low wages. Some at my company are so poorly paid they are unable to live in their own apartments, they have to share.

• SharonKinDC says:

There is also the scam where the Skype interviews are a sham. Others sit in for interview, w/ blurry camera. Then not so smart new hire shows up… Often has US based mentor aiding in work, for payment. An Indian wrote a book about the deceptions!

• Fred Ward says:

I’m okay with that. We could hardly do worse than what we have now.

• RP says:

Knuck – totally incorrect regarding viable alternatives.

One day, btch’in and moaning about our govt and what USA has become over the last 20-30 years to a friend I was asked the million dollar question “If you don’t like it then why do you live here?” I had my put up or shut up moment and…put up.

I decided to throw a lot of my “stuff” away (including my pre-conceived programmed notions about American superiority in ALL things) and move to the Dominican Republic and don’t think I’ll be looking back. Weather beautiful all day, every day. People warm, friendly and caring all around – they do not hate Americans (yet). I can walk down the street sipping a Presidente without fear of being being accosted by uniformed militia, fined or kidnapped/jailed. I can burn a fire on the beach without a permit. I can buy fresh, non-GMO fruits and vegetables on the street at less than half what it costs me at Kroger’s or Safeway. First place I moved to here was a newer 3 bdr 17th floor apt, fully furnished overlooking the ocean for $1350/month. I won’t embarrass myself or raise questions about what I pay monthly for a housecleaner/cook but I pay going rate and it is less than my car payment back in US. I’m all in here, living large for less than $3k a month.

The kickers…first month here I chipped a front tooth – had both uppers capped the next day (walk in) for less than $100US. Keeping up with all the fun, great food, Caribbe Rum, sun and beautiful Dominican women caught up with me last week and started feeling chest pains. Went to 2 cardiologists, emergency room, xrays, EKG’s blood tests and eventual angioplasty with an overnight hospital stay in my own large room…my total so far under $1100 including my prescriptions.

Food for thought…

6. Backspin says:

When the power elite lose control of the mob they fear so much , they WILL create chaos , in various forms , to preserve power. They think they are the only minds fit to rule. An angry mob is a tool , ( Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars ) – Cold Anger is beyond their control.

• Dave K. says:

You said: ” they WILL create chaos , in various forms , to preserve power. ”

FYI

Roskam: Republicans Gather Enough Votes For Special Conference To Slow Down Speakership Election

Republicans in the House of Representatives have banded together to ensure a cooperative debate on strategy and party disagreements before House GOP conference chairwoman Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-WA){49% Liberty Score} can try to help House Majority Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA){45% Liberty Score} take Rep. John Boehner’s (R-OH){35% Liberty Score} soon-to-be-vacated job as House Speaker, and instead force a special extended conference meeting that can now happen without McMorris Rodgers’ approval.

The debate is enabled by Rep. Peter Roskam (R-IL){56% Liberty Score}, who was circulating a letter to his colleagues calling for debate on the Speakership process. At least 50 fellow GOP members have signed Roskam’s letter calling for a special conference meeting.

(More at link)

7. Pingback: The "I'm Just Going To Leave This Here" Thread - Please Add Your "Finds" - Page 26

8. “The problem with the media is that the voters who support Trump hold the media in contempt. So for the media to try to pound The Donald just reinforces the idea that Trump is correct, and is the hero for a lot of people who are dissatisfied,” — Tobe Berkovitz, a Boston University professor who specializes in political communications.

9. NYGuy54 says:

The other day Trump’s speech at the Value Voters meeting was posted. When he said something about Rubio there were boos while he was talking. I wondered about that. Well it turns out the boos were edited into the tape!

10. Dems B Dcvrs says:

WallStInc meme – “Donald Trump’s supporters are angry“.

No schite Sherlocks of GOPe.
    Trump’s supporters are Fed-up with “the Fed”.
    Trump’s supporters are P.O.d with Politics of DRNC.
    Trump’s supporters are Livid with Lame Stream Media.
    Trump’s supporters are Outraged with Obama.

11. yohio says:

I have come to this sight buying into a lot of this, and I know trump may not be who everyone here’s favorite candidate or believe he is the answer. I didn’t think this was about having the truest conservative?? I understand it’s about taking out a lot of rhino repubs too, but I had worked for Mr trump he is a good man and he will do a great job. Lately on here I’m seeing some trump bashing and not from outsiders on this sight. It’s turning me off, so if that’s how they feel about trump who I like and believe will do a good job, then why should I continue to stay on here when people don’t like trump they feel there using him????????

• Doodahdaze says:

Yougottabekidingme.

• yohio says:

I reacted right of way to a few comments I read. You are right bashing is the wrong word. I support everything Mr trump trying to do and believe he will be great, but do so with my eyes wide open and some skepticism. My problem is the people saying it is a protest vote or none of this about trump and I completely disagree with that. Would most of us be supporting him without the things he is doing I think not. We would split are vote with guys like cruz and others. OR PEOPLE LIKE ME A CONSERVATIVE INDEPENDENT WOULD STAY HOME AGAIN. Do I make sense now

• “sight?” “there?” “rhino?” WTF???

• facebkwallflower says:

Is it bashing or is it open, honest dialogue and/or just disagreeing? A difference in opinion is not the same as bashing. I had some of the same concerns these being referred to as bashers. Guess what? I found out, through others answering those concerns, showing with facts that my concerns were based on lies by media. People come here each day at different stages of being informed. Perhaps you could address their dislikes with info for them to think about.

• auscitizenmom says:

I don’t know if you should stay or not, but a lot of us support Trump and there are some who don’t. We are not here just to praise him, but to discuss what is going on and everyone is welcome to his opinion as long as it is polite.

• joanfoster says:

yohio, you probably have chosen the wrong word to describe what you are reading hear about Trump. If you go to many liberal websites, for instance, Huffington Post, you will indeed see what “bashing” really is. I believe the vast majority who read here daily and comment frequently are supporting Donald Trump. We may not have all the same reasons for doing so, but we like that in Trump we are seeing someone willing to say many of the things we have been saying already for a long time and be willing to take the public heat for it in our place. I have nothing in that regard but the highest praise for Mr. Trump. It is not bashing to ask valid questions or express a concern as many have done with several of the other Rep. candidates. As to “using him”, exercising our voting rights and political support is not using a candidate – it’s validating a candidate.

• yohio says:

• joanfoster says:

No yohio, if Trump were the typical vanilla Republican running for office, spouting the same old jargon we have come to expect of them, then the answer to your question is “no”. He would just be another Jeb Bush. It is Trump’s utter fearlessness, boldness and courage that this country has hungered for. We never heard this message from McCain or Romney who tried to convince us that they were conservatives. They were not then nor are they now. Both McCain and Romney were scared of their shadows and did not dare offend the left with the cold, honest truth that Obama was subversive. I have said it before on this site and will repeat it here. If Trump does nothing more than destroy political correctness that has infested our culture, he will have done this nation a great service.

• winky says:

If Trump builds the wall and protects our border and makes better trade deals and creates some jobs I will be happy with that for now…This is not about conservative…this is about saving our country from a take over

• yohio says:

Again reading this post it still sounds different then I wanted. I am probably one of Mr. Trumps biggest supporters in fact I worked for a group who was helping him when he was looking to run in 2011 for 2012. He has been planning this run for a long time. When I got online I saw a couple of negative posts, and what I was trying to express is I understand some who have skepticism, but can’t understand those who were saying for them trump was a protest vote or most of this stuff not about him. And I so disagree with that, I think he has everything we need to turn this thing around, and I believed in him years ago!!! And I thought some people were bashing him, and that was probably the wrong words to use

• auscitizenmom says:

I don’t think you were wrong. I think some, or a lot, saw Trump as a protest vote. I will admit I certainly did. It didn’t take long for me to realize there was more to him than I knew about. So, even if it is true, give people time to know him. 🙂

• Wise words. There’s still a lot of time before decisions must be made and educating those around us will be an effort well worth our time. Whether people end up voting for Trump or not, for whatever reason they choose, is, in the end, their choice to make. All we can do is educate ourselves – and first hand knowledge is always the best – then share what we know both here in the Treehouse and out in the world.

In the end, also, is the fact that a vote for Trump, and a vote for Trump just to upset the applecart are still votes for Trump! I’d call that a winning outcome, regardless of motivation.

• Eskie Mom says:

Here? I don’t comment all that often, but I’m here pretty much every day. CTH is the one place I haven’t seen that. Now, there are a few supporters of at least one other candidate, but they are FAR, FAR from obnoxious about it. At least so far. That’s not true anywhere else I read or comment.

Like you, I’ve come to the point of little tolerance for bashing or using him ”to clear the way”. Very little tolerance. But that’s their problem & their loss.
      Donald Trump is the only candidate I will vote for. (I guess I’ll have to scramble around for the Constitution Party person or whatever should he/ we get screwed out of the nomination)

• Betty says:

Who is this yah-who yohio ?

• Dave says:

First post here and I thought this would be a good place to start…..

(snip) Social conservatives are eager to have “a conversation” with Trump about his previous support for abortion rights, among other positions most conservatives strongly oppose, said Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council and host of the gathering.

“He’s had some positions in the past which obviously raise questions that he’s going to have to have a conversation about at some point,” Perkins said. “But the intrigue of Donald Trump is that he is unconstrained by the so-called forces of political correctness.”

On Monday he’s set to host a group of evangelical pastors and bishops from across the country for a private meeting and prayer session at Trump Tower in New York.

Several attendees, including Pastor Lionel Traylor of Jackson, Mississippi, said evangelical voters are particularly drawn to Trump’s direct style and his strong defense of Christians at a time “when Christianity is under attack.” Trump has frequently made reference to attacks on Christians abroad and said that he will be a champion for religious liberty, including defending Christmas.

Trump’s relationship with evangelical leaders goes back far longer than he’s been running for president.

According to previously reported tax documents, the Donald J. Trump Foundation has given to numerous Christian causes in recent years, including $100,000 to the Billy Graham Evangelist Association in 2012, as well as ministries as far away as Debra George Ministries in Texas and the Ramp Church in Lynchburg, Virginia.

Monday’s gathering is also not the first of its kind at Trump Tower.

“I found him to be a humble man,” said Dr. Darrell Scott, the senior pastor of New Spirit Revival Ministries in Cleveland Heights, Ohio, who met Trump at a similar gathering of pastors about four years ago. He’s now helping to organize Monday’s gathering along with televangelist Paula White.

Scott said he was especially taken aback by how Trump ended their first meeting.

“He said, ‘Pray for me that God leads me in the direction that he wants me to go in,'” recalled Scott. “I was flabbergasted. He stood up and he bowed his head and he closed his eyes and we prayed.”

Monday’s gathering is expected to open with a prayer service and include discussion of issues affecting the preachers’ communities, said Trump Organization attorney Michael Cohen, who struck up a friendship with Scott.

“Many of them know Mr. Trump personally and have had private conversations with him over the years,” Cohen said, adding: “And despite the fact that some of their views might be different, they certainly respect the fact that he speaks openly, he speaks from his heart, and he’s willing to listen.”

• Betty says:

“He said, ‘Pray for me that God leads me in the direction that he wants me to go in,’” recalled Scott. “I was flabbergasted. He stood up and he bowed his head and he closed his eyes and we prayed.”

That is a powerful testimony.

• dizzymissl says:

Wow, great link, thank you.

And welcome.

• Dave says:

Thank you. My wife and I have been glued to this site lately. Actually we just recently discovered it and love it. Sundance and the posters here are top notch for sure. I haven’t been active on the net in the last few years, lots of lurking, but Sundance and The Donald have fired me up. I’ve been trying to broadcast this site and the message it carries in posts and emails far and wide. It’s time to Restore Our American Republic (or to like a lion, R.O.A.R. so to speak….LOL)

• auscitizenmom says:

Nice post. I am beginning to think there is a lot more to this man called Trump than we have realized.

• SharonKinDC says:

As a fellow WASP (Lutheran) I know we don’t ‘witness’ or discuss faith regularly. At least all of the the East Coast WASP’s I know. If I were to do so, I’d feel uncomfortable. Rather have people judge me by my actions, as flawed a human as I am. Suspect a percentage of Christians in Evangelical country, or Baptist Bible belt, may not be accustomed to this level of reticence and mistake lack of sharing faith as lack of faith.

• Oh gosh, yes! SharonKinDC! I’m thoroughly familiar with the East Coast WASP reticence! If you come from another part of the U.S., you think they are totally frozen stiff!

• auscitizenmom says:

I understand what you are saying. I am sure people doubt my faith. I was raised Southern Baptist. The way I saw it, you could do no right. I am not criticizing Southern Baptist beliefs, but when you are raised thinking nothing you do is right, you tend to give up. I never doubted God, but found speaking about faith got me corrected time and again. Funny how that works.

• dizzymissl says:

Catholic here and very private about my faith.

• SharonKinDC says:

I call folks like you WASC’s provided the first three letters apply, lol! Went to an open house here in Maryland and the listing agent literally was offering a blessing to everyone coming/going. I didn’t care for it. Very different approach, especially outside of DC!

• SharonKinDC says:

Impressive. You know, ‘Humble’ as Secret Service name, appears on the face of it to be witty opposite of reality. However, I do think he’s more humble than people might imagine. He’s also highly successful and extremely talented. There is no reason to deny or hide these facts, yet, that doesn’t mean he’s not humble. It’s honest.

• dizzymissl says:

This is Chapter 1 of his book Art of the Comeback. The complete antithesis of bombastic:

• lorac says:

I think part of his tooting his own horn sometimes is making use of good tactics. Repeating something gets it in people’s brains. And he’s using a truthful narrative in the same way the media uses deceptive narratives. He’s saying “I’m rich”, “I’m successful”, “I’m a problem solver”, etc, not to narcissistically get praise, but to get it in to people’s heads what that means for the rest of us.

He’s simply (importantly!) setting the narrative – it just happens it’s truthful!

• auscitizenmom says:

I really think you are right.

• lovemyAmerica says:

This! I think the same thing about Mr. Trump. He is setting the narrative. He has built things, he has gotten his way through negotiations and through playing the opposition at their own game. It is fun to watch all the naysayer’s heads explode. It is even more fun to listen to the MSM, including Fox, try to spin the facts about what Trump has said. I especially love his tax plan especially “getting rid of waste” yes, yes, and yes. I think every government agency should have to post a line item budget, account for EVERY expenditure and make it available for all of us to see. ALL. OF. IT. States too.

• Doodahdaze says:

On Guadalcanal during WW2 the marines were not really worried about abortion rights and gay marriage. They did not even care about the tax rate. Same on D-Day and Pearl Harbor. These issues are a luxury. We face a greater threat.

• RP says:

I disagree. their motives were fighting for America and her ideals, her greatness, her future and for a better life for their children including stronger families and faithful communities. Both of those issues you list (abortion and gay rights) destroy these things.

• Eskie Mom says:

Doodah is correct. Families were strong at the time of those conflicts. Most people attended church, education was vastly superior, & communities were stronger- or rather, still existed in a literal way. There was no reason to ”fight for them” at that time.

Unintended consequences rarely end well. And there have been many unintended consequences for our country & society in this ”Mexican standoff” between left & right.
            Even the Bible speaks to not mixing politics & faith.

• justfactsplz says:

Thank you for sharing this.

• tourets says:

Friends offer guidance.

• jeans2nd says:

Excellent article thank you

12. “Governors who are voting to arrest and imprison federal law enforcement officials for enforcing federal gun laws that don’t agree with state law”

Patrick Henry argued in the Virginia ratification convention on June 5, 1788, for the dual rights to arms and resistance to oppression:

Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.

13. Probably Sundance’s greatest insight has been to identify the achilles heel of the GOPe OpHummingbird–it depends on the smallest amount of primary voters in each state. Mr. Trump wd do well to focus on making sure all of his supporters are REGISTERED FOR THEIR GOP PRIMARIES, and ignoring the polls for a couple weeks.

Mr Trump has a huge reservoir of raw energy out there right now, he can take advantage of it now to overwhelm the GOPe plan with a tsunami of coldly angry voters…

• Doodahdaze says:

The GOP is doing everything in their power to destroy their frontline top candidate. The one candidate the people like. They are looking a gift horse in the mouth. To me this makes them unworthy. If they got behind Mr. Trump right now there would be no stopping a complete wipeout of the democrats. Since they are intent on destroying his candidacy I find them not worthy of my support in any way or mean. Trump has the ways and means to make America great again. Even for New Orleans. There is going to be a Bloodletting for the Vampires. Theres a crack in their mirror.

• Doodahdaze says:

Everybody knows. Just enjoying some Concrete Blonde today. We knows. That’s the way it goes.

• Eskie Mom says:

Isn’t it crazy, Doo? lol If a person didn’t know better, they’d think the pubbies don’t want to win. …ahem

• R-C says:

You mistakenly think that the GOPe is interested in the same goals you are. They are not.

The GOPe has one–and only ONE–objective for the election: “Remain in Control of the Republican Party”. (That ensures they keep their perks and their status in the DC cocktail circuit.) All other considerations are subordinate to that, including winning the presidency.

You see, the GOPe doesn’t care that much who is in the Oval Office–if they get their guy (Bush) in, great! –If the dem wins, it’s “no big deal” to them; they get along just fine with their soul-mates in the dem party.

But if a non-conformist “movement candidate” like Trump actually gets elected? Catastrophe! They will lose much power to the “bully pulpit”; their lives become uncomfortable, and their donors don’t get the promised “return on investment” for their campaign dollars. They need to put up a GOPe type to ensure the “gravy train” continues to roll for them. Trump would bust up that game, but good.

The GOPe sees Trump as the enemy because they know they will have NO control over his actions–on the contrary, Trump would control them–he’s largely controlling them right now.

Bush, on the other hand, would be a reliable little marionette to carry out their bidding.

• winky says:

You are so right…I said that above….His campaign needs to organize boots on the ground in states to make sure the voters can vote in the state primary…….some states require you must be registered republican to vote….This is very important.

14. dakotacav says:

Praying that Trump (and the cold anger army) continue to confound the other candidates, Rove, the media-political complex, and the donor / ruling class until it’s too late for them to stop the movement.

15. JeremyR says:

The words from Pat Benatar’s Invincible come to mind.
    We have a right to be angry
    What are we waiting for?

• auscitizenmom says:

The right time. We are in preparation now.

• Doodahdaze says:

Everybody knows.
        The Pope is a Dope
        Everybody knows
        The GOP is selling them down the NWO river
        Everybody knows
        Obama is a communist
        Everybody knows
        Hillary is a crook
        Everybody knows

• JeremyR says:

The right time is long past. The right time was in 1973 when the wholesale slaughter of innocent children was made legal by the same insanity that forbade proper punishment for our worst criminals.
        We are now sinners in the hands of an angry GOD.

• Yes, JeremyR, everything is hopeless. Five up. Can’t win. It’s too late. We’re doomed. Have I left any anti-action memes out?

• JeremyR says:

I’m not saying to not act. I AM stating that we won’t. the people who care about the wrongness of this nation are not organized and not acting.
            I am ready to act, but if I act alone I would be buried, labeled a crazy.
            We do not have a leader willing to take the stance and make the call to action. Any who would rise are shot down and shut up.
            There is hope in GOD, with him only we can win, but we must first be a righteous people. Then, and only then, are we not doomed.
            Where is Jonah? He preached doom and the hearts of the Ninevites turned to GOD. Our spiritual leader now advocates for almost everything that GOD is against, turning the hearts of many away from GOD. That is antiChrist.

• C-J says:

But God is also a merciful God. He would have spared Sodom and Gomorrah if there had just been even TEN righteous people. Hopefully, America could come up with at least a FEW more righteous, percentage-wise, than Sodom and Gomorrah. We can always pray that God will look upon America with mercy, because of the righteous few, and withhold His judgment for a little while longer – at least until the Rapture. All of His judgments are just, and America certainly deserves judgment, but we are also told to pray unceasingly, so let’s continue to pray for mercy, if it could be His will.

• JeremyR says:

Having read Revelation, I often wonder if we are Babylon the great.
            Certainly there were more than ten righteous in Israel yet GOD allowed them to be taken away.
            The days of earth are numbered. Only GOD knows the day of reckoning, the day of our judgement. We know the future, but not the when. 53% of America embrace communism, or rather 53% of those who got off their duff and voted. It well might be that all of those who did not support it but are too lazy to make a statement. If they are part of the 47, shame on them! All it takes for evil to succeed is for good people to do nothing. That is true at the ballot box as well.

• RP says:

Well being you cast a stone my way inferring or wondering that the country that raised me, my family and friends may be Babylon the great I would like to offer a differing opinion.

IMO Babylon = nation of Israel and the Jews. It was clear to me after only a few hours doing my own research into how the nation was formed, by who and for what purpose in addition to the genetic fact that over 98% of people who call themselves Jews today have not a trace of Abrahamic/Judah lineage to be found (see Rev 3:9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars–I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.).

You do realize that the nation was chartered as a nation explicitly anti-Christ, don’t you?

I won’t get into a long explanation regarding the tribal characteristics of the Jews and how that correlates with who controls the culture and narrative through their absurd overrepresentation in broadcast and print media, Hollywood (film and television), polling firms, advertising agencies, fashion agencies, book publishing, our universities, wall street, banking, financial and insurance and of course our government. (see thezog.info).

Finally, even before any of my dedicated research into the Jews and their history I always found it disturbing that their state and religious symbol is a hexagram which has a strong history and affiliation with satanism and masonic ritual. The Jews have always had the Hanukah as a symbol. They call their modern symbol the Star of David however not a single Rabbi or Jewish Scholar can point to any Biblical reference to David or biblical reference to the hexagram at all, outside of possibly Solomon when he fell into black magic and occultism (Raphim and Baal).

• Eskie Mom says:

I think you’re confused, RP. The hexagram is a 5 pointed star. In the occult, the singular point faces downward. The Star of David has 6 points.
                Jesus Christ is a descendant of David & is, Himself, a Jew.
                The Old Testament is, as much as anything, a history of the Jews.
                (If I could do graphics, that WTF Am I Reading? My Little Pony thing would sure fit here.)

• RP says:

Hi Eskie, you need to check for yourself what a Hexagram really is, you are the one confused or deceived. There are so many lies we’ve been told and so much dis-information spread it no wonder that the Bible says even the elect may be deceived…

It’s a simple Google search:

“hexagram
                  ˈhɛksəɡram/
                  noun
                  a figure formed of six straight lines, in particular:
                  a star-shaped figure formed by two intersecting equilateral triangles.

I never said anything about biblical Jews, I was referring to those who say they are Jews today but do not have any claim to the blood lines. There have been numerous genetic studies regarding this that are easy to access on Google as well. Here is an article I find pretty complete: http://christianitybeliefs.org/end-times-deceptions/who-are-jews/

In your Bible, Revelations 3:9 says “I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars–I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.” Why is this verse here? It is agreed, even in the Jewish community by Jewish researchers and theologians that 97% +/- of people claiming to be Jews today are not biblical Israelites or seed of Abraham but rather come from the Eastern European Caucus region (caucasian..?)….yet they are claiming and colonizing Biblical Holy Land promised to the seed of Abraham through force and terror as if this land belongs to them.

Next I urge you to read your Bible what Paul has to say about who is a Jew.

Romans 2:28 “For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh. 29 No, a true Jew is one whose heart is right with God. And true circumcision is not merely obeying the letter of the law; rather, it is a change of heart produced by God’s Spirit. And a person with a changed heart seeks praise from God, not from people.”

If you really want to see how Jesus felt about his tribe/kin – Read Matthew 23 in it’s entirety and then flip to John 8, find out who Jesus was speaking to and ask yourself why he said the following starting in verse 43 (Jesus wasn’t known for hyperbole by the way):

John 8:43″Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you cannot hear My word. 44″You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45″But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me.…

Look, I hope you don’t get your hackles up and all defensive regarding these things I am showing you. I was the guy in the pew next to your for 20+ years and never, ever once considered these things as the western churches are scared to death to bring up the weightier matters in the bible. I urge you to take seriously question everything you think you know (remember, in the end even the elect may be deceived) and ask yourself why do you think you know these things – first hand knowledge, research, experience or because someone said so. Sacred cows end up great on the BBQ.

• JeremyR says:

Since Israel is mentioned BY NAME in Revelation as well as the other Apocalyptic books like Daniel and Isaiah, It is not Babylon the Great. Not sure what country you mean when you say the country that raised you. Most likely you are telling me that you are another product of the United States’ failed public education system.
                As for Jews, or those claiming to be Jews, GOD told Abraham that his seed would be as numerous as the dust on the earth. I have no idea how you might trace the lineage of the people who claim to be Jews. and proclaim they are not. If you wanted to use genetics, you need to remember that Many of the descendants of Jacob married Egyptian women, and after the Exodus, many wives were taken from among the various nations that Israel conquered. In the end, we are all descended from Adam the son of GOD.
                As far as Satanic stars, Well, the United States flag contains fifty of them. Thirteen of them are also present on every dollar bill along with the Masonic all seeing eye. Talk about anti Christ! The Magen David consists of two equal lateral triangles. The one pointing up is said to represent GOD, the points being Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. The one pointing down is said to represent man, the points being the things with which we should love GOD, Body, Soul, and Mind. Others say it is representative of Israel having twelve sides, one for each tribe, and that GOD is the center. Is there some special requirement though that Israel must use only symbols from the Old Testament? Does America serve Satan? should we remove One Nation Under GOD because we have satanic stars on the flag?
                Maybe we should remove it because we have slaughtered thirty million of his innocent children? Maybe we should remove it because we embrace things that he calls an abomination?
                At one time we served GOD. Babyalon the original also served him and bowed before him. They, like the United States, also turned away.
                As for me, I am a stranger in a strange land. Heaven is my home.

• RP says:

Jeremy, please read my reply to Eskie above and there is no need to infer I am an idiot. That is rude and classless.

Ask yourself, are you 100% sure the nation of Israel – today – is God ordained and is the biblical Israel? Did God use Lord Rothschild and Lord Balfour and the United Nations to create the state of Israel specifically formed and chartered anti-Christ?

USA has a 5-pointed star on it’s flag (not that the USA is any paragon of righteousness) with a single top point and double bottom points. The 5-pointed star (not to be confused with the 6-pointed hexagram star) used in satanic rituals has dual points anterior and a single point subferior.

One Nation Under God wasn’t introduced in our pledges or on our currency until the 1950’s. Was America serving satan before that? I’m not sure where you are going with that line of reasoning.

Look, you have a group of people with genetic lines directly to the Eastern European Caucus region and about as much DNA evidence to Abraham’s seed as you, me or Mike Tyson that are claiming to be Jews and claiming all of God’s blessings for the Jews. This is in your Bible Jeremy, tell me what it means or who it has applied to historically or who you think it may apply to in the “end times”.

Revelations 3:9 “I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars–I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.”

My beef with all of this is that the United States sends this country billions of dollars annually, our men and women are maimed and murdered on battlefields protecting THEIR interests using our own tax dollars without a even a thank you or a few dollars to help our brave soldiers or their families. All the while they continue to force people who have lived in the same lands they claim are theirs through this God given authority out of their homes through brutal tactics and terrorism and without any compensation most of the time. When sorting through the lies and propaganda about what fuels the discontent in the Middle East..all roads eventually end up in Israel.

Jeremy, if your house is really of the Kingdom of Heaven then you need to stop and ask yourself the question I started out with. Are you 100% sure that this Israel is the Israel in the Bible? Are you familiar with what the practicing Jews think about you and your Savior? Do a little research on the Talmud.

Hosea 2:21-23 and Hosea 3:5, “And it shall come to pass in that day, I will hear, saith the LORD, I will hear the heavens, and they shall hear the earth; And the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil; and they shall hear Jezreel. And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God. … Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.”

Afterward..the children of Israel return. After what? Think, study, meditate. Throw out the garbage the television preachers and your own pastors have been teaching and learn what the Bible says from the end of your own finger.

• JeremyR says:

I know full well my heritage. The part of my family that remained in Europe was Jewish enough for Hitler and friends to obliterate. Your geneticism is a load of horse droppings. We are all, 100% of us descended from Noah, yet the geneticists would have YOU believe we are of no relation. How and Why? Genes are frail, mutations happen all the time. That is why they make such astounding stupid statements. There is also the matter of interbreeding. Lots of Jewish men took gentile wives and Jewish women who have had gentile husbands. The sons of Jacob took many Egyptian women as wives and through the years Moabites and others have been introduced.
                    According to people who make the outlandish claims you put forth, GOD did not make Abraham’s decendents a great people more numerous than the stars in heaven. Being of Jewish heritage will not get me into heaven. It is only the relationship with Jesus that saves. All the people who moved to Israel around the time of it’s formation are people who were persecuted for being Jews during the Holocaust. People who lived the life of Jews. Observed the customs of Jews. etc.
                    My great great Grandfather accepted Jesus and converted. He was ostricised by the community of Jews in Bavaria and emigrated to the United States. The family who remained were slaughtered. That included some who came to Christ in the years after grandpa left as well as those who rejected religion of all types. There are plenty of holocaust deniers who want to rewrite the books and make the victims of Hitler anything but Jews, or deny it ever happened.
                    Even though this Israel is apostate, they are indeed the Israel of the Bible. Do you believe GOD would raise another nation in that name? Would he allow Satan to mock him like that? Would he bless such a nation as Israel has been blessed by him? If Israel was not ordained by GOD, they would have been wiped off the map 72 hours after their declarationwhen the forces of the Arabs rose up and made war against them. They would have perished in 1967 or 1973 when Satans people, the mooslimes attacked.
                    They have not yet awakened, but as sure as you read this, they WILL awaken. Whether the count starts with the formation of Israel in 1947, the inclusion of Jerusalem in 1967, or at the point when his people humble themselves and accept Jesus is a question whose answer is known but to GOD. I personally believe the count started in 1947, and that that generation will not pass. In spite of that, I continue to build as though this incorporation of Israel is not the one GOD meant.
                    You complain about money sent to Israel by our Government. I complain about money given to organizations which MURDER GODs children. Which “charity ” will GOD bless?
                    The symbols, the stars, the cross, are merely symbols. We must never confuse a symbol with GOD. As far as our flag, in 2008 there were people flying it upside down as a sign of our nation in distress. Whether the star points up, or down, it is a five pointed star.
                    Last, remember that Revelation 3:9 was addressed to the church at Philadelphia. As with so many things in the Bible, people can twist anything to mean what they demand you believe. The mooslimes claim parts of the Bible as do the mormons, jehovah’s witnesses, and many other cults.
                    Watch and Pray.

• lorac says:

aus – we’re the tsunami wave pulling back from the shore 🙂

• Now THAT is a powerful image! What a wonderful way to think of our growing strength as others are swayed by rational argument and in that new awareness joining our forces, gathering strength from one another and readying to act as one very loud voice!

I’m sure there is some Sun Tzu in there. 😉

• R-C says:

Well done to think of that! It’s quite apt:

“We have a right to be angry;
      “Stand up and face the enemy;
      “It’s a do-or-die situation;
      “We will be INVINCIBLE!”

(You should count yourself lucky you can’t hear me singing this right now–I’m told my singing is less than optimal…)

• JeremyR says:

You are me? When I was in school I was told I was a lousy singer. Since I graduated, no one has told me that though. To a man they say I can’t sing at all.

• mikayla825 says:

One of my favorite songs, All Fired Up is my absolute favorite.

16. Doodahdaze says:

And now on this fine Sunday afternoon. Allow me to dedicate this song to Sir Donald and his rag tag band of conservative misfits. Rock on! Yeah!

17. judyw says:

Barbara Boxer nails the real HP story and more in the 2010 debate by pointing out Fiorina threw 30,000 Americans into the streets and shipped their jobs to China, India, Russia, Poland and tripled her salary at the same time.

And no one here will be surprised that Carly’s failed campaign ended with screwing her Campaign Staff—and paying herself first.

• Doodahdaze says:

Uggghhhh!

• Sandra says:

I had to stop listening when the hispanic panel member who works for a hispanic news media company asked a question about hispanics. When are they going to assimilate???? Can they not just be regular people??

Carly reminds me so much of Obama. She hides her privilege with “I’m so average” stories that are grotesque manipulations of the truth. And she talks a good game, she speaks really well and she sounds genuine … until you learn the details.

• judyw says:

“sounds genuine” is the scary part. I was warming up to her before I was reminded through some posts here of the real HP story I had slipped into my memory hole.

18. Sundance, you are a very wise godly person as I see displayed over and over in your words. As a Christian grandmother I have been asked by young people about anger. They thought it was against God’s Word to get angry and that true Christians were supposed to always be smiling and happy and to suppress their anger. I’ve had to explain to them (and even to myself a few times) about the difference between “worldly anger” which is always based on selfishness and “righteous anger” — a real anger that occurs when a true believer in Christ sees sin continue unchecked and people exchanging evil for good and good for evil. Sundance, you described biblical righteous anger perfectly as ‘cold anger.’ Righteous anger is still polite, kind, shows mercy where mercy is needed, and strength where strength is needed, in each response following the guidance of God. We are created in the image of God, folks, and that means our emotions–including anger–are real and approved by God. Righteous anger (directed by God) is good; but, worldly anger (selfishness) is bad. The important part is to be sure we do not sin in our anger. But having the righteous anger and acting to end the evil that causes the righteous anger is not sin….it is doing the will of God. Sundance, you are a God-gifted teacher of truth, and I admire you and your website. God bless you.

19. Doodahdaze says:

I haz had enough of the stiffs and stiffettes on the TV media box. Up theirs. I am over it.

20. Piper says:

YE, YES, YES, YES, YES… I CAN FEEL THE DRUMBEAT OF REVOLUTION, IT POUNDS IN MY EARS, AS MY VERY HEARTBEAT! This country is a shadow of itself, all because of money/power hungry people who don’t give a damn about the common man, the country, the havoc left in their wake that we the people are left to wade through just to live our lives in peace. Damn them all to hell for what they’ve done. Public lynching by the angry hoards if we don’t win this time! We have no time left to sit and moan and whine for our country’s state, it’s our own fault. We either win this time or die trying!

21. SharonKinDC says:

As Sundance has so ably illustrated, the Bush/Clinton wings of the UniParty…AND their MSM enablers, seek to undermine Trump’s candidacy. As Trump noted, winning the primary is the biggest challenge. The general election will be easy, in comparison.

One thing we all can do is use SM to promote Trump, undermine the UniParty splitters and preferred candidates. This includes creating your own tweets/FB posts and RT/Sharing others.

Here’s two of mine, one as a Trump RT, so I think he liked it🙂 Feel free to hit the RT arrow button right on the tweets below:

Please note:
    1. IF you create your own tweet or FB post, remember to TAG Trump. That’s how they measure engagement. Via Twitter: @realDonaldTrump #Trump #Trump2016 (just one of these will do) Via Facebook: @DonaldJTrump feel free to hashtag as your message space isn’t limited: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain #Trump #Trump2016
    2. Uses of @twitter handles. IF you start a tweet w/ an @ remember to put a . before it: .@realDonaldTrump. Why? Because a @ at the start of a tweet is ‘read’ by twitter as a reply. Thus, unless your followers have asked to receive your replies, it won’t show up in their feeds.

Hope this is OK to share here, mods. If not, let me know and I’ll refrain from this sort thing. Thanks!

• auscitizenmom says:

Actually, thanks for posting that. I still haven’t figured twitter out. You explained some of it for me. 🙂

• jeans2nd says:

Sharon – saw you on Politico-Rubio story last week (yes, we notice!). I smiled. You go girl!

• SharonKinDC says:

🙂 Not rich enough to fund an unauthorized Trump support PAC, but I do what I can!

• winky says:

Hi SharonKin DC…..Thanks for bringing these interviews of Trump out from 30 years ago…I believe he always felt this way but had t act a certain way in New York to do business………I just get angry when these sleazy politicians like bush say he was a liberal and all that nonsense. He was a businessman doing business…he was not a corrupt politician lying to get re-elected and then doing the opposite of what he promised……case in point when Rubio ran for re-election with the help of the Tea Party and promised to do something about immigration and then turns around and is one of the Gang of Eight…..same with McCain. I am worried about something else Sharon….I am worried that Trump does not have staff to get people organized on the ground especially to vote in the the primary. Some states require that you register as a republican to vote for Trump and there might be a lot of independents who may not be able to vote in their state….I am worried about so many things because I want Trump to win and Bush is looking to smug right now!!

• SharonKinDC says:

Nah. He had good teams in Iowa, NH, SC BEFORE he even announced. Paid them for the whole year, too. He just doesn’t talk about it. It’s another one of those false allegations put out by the MSM as support for the ‘hes’ not serious’ meme. Pelly, on 60 minutes asked the ‘you’re not serious’ question (which is an insult and stupid at this point.) almost rubbed the top of his lip off in an incredible tell when Trump said, ‘I’m in it through the nomination” The prayer has been that if he doesn’t do well, or has to spend ‘real’ money Trump will drop out, with the latest est from the moronic pundits being Dec/Jan. Fools.

• winky says:

I am so glad I asked you….I am more worried about people not registering to vote Rebublican for him in the primary ……….Also some people are registered as independent and that could be a problem…I believe he is very serious and I thought Pelleys question about that was so stupid considering he is the front runner ….Pelley was a rude jerk tonight but he did fine…I just want him to be our President and I hate what he has to endure from all these dishonest jerks.

• MaryfromMarin says:

Just followed you on twitter, Sharon.

• dizzymissl says:

I don’t get what you mean by putting a . before an @. I have accumulated almost 3000 followers since I started my acct for Trump and IHNI WTH I am doing🙂

• SharonKinDC says:

Good on you for a great following!

If a tweet beigns: “@realDonaldTrump xyz” twitter ‘reads’ it as a reply tweet. Replies don’t show up in your followers feeds unless they have used menu options to receive your replies or ‘all messages’ or however they’re designating that option. Thus, instead writing “.@realDonaldTrump xyz” is perceived by Twitter as a new message and goes to all of your followers, unless they’ve specified they do not want to receive your tweets.

• Eskie Mom says:

This is wonderful, Sharon! Thank you! (bookmarked)

22. TexasRanger says:

Do Muslims Believe Sharia Law Supersedes the U.S. Constitution.?

‘Hannity’ Investigation Video: Sep-23-2015

• TexasRanger says:

Carson: Muslim President Would Need to Reject Tenets of Islam.!

CNN Video

Islam Muslims and Sharia Law and the U.S. Constitution

• Eskyman says:

Thanks for posting those, I found them very interesting. I’m not a Carson fan; but he’s absolutely right on this question, Islam is totally incompatible with the Consititution.

What a pity he didn’t express himself more clearly, though he did try. I do give him kudos for standing firm, as he knew he was in the right. He just didn’t manage to make a powerful statement of the problem that Islam is to any free people anywhere.

It’s an even bigger pity that talking heads, like the CNN guy Tapper, seem to know absolutely nothing about Islam. They always conflate it with Christianity, Judaism, and other actual religions, which tells me they actually have no knowledge of those faiths either. They heard their cool friends😎 say that “all religion is sky pilot nonsense” or similar, and they have no faith themselves in anything but getting theirs; their morality is not getting caught, nothing to do with character or faith in God.🙄

The media is what really fills me with despair, as so many- even me, when not on guard- accept the rubbish we hear on TV, radio, all around us. I’ve noticed that I visit a particular friend, who is the only male in a 10-person business where the ladies are all liberal- well, it takes a while to deprogram him back to reality, even though he knows that most of what he hears is garbage. I’ve no idea what it’s like for people who actually watch TV, as few of my friends do (they do a lot of shooting, hunting, fishing & other things tho!)

SMH. I hope it’s not too late to turn this ship of state around. Trump’s the last hope for me; once the strings have been shown, working all the puppets, then it’s impossible to “unsee” them.

• Deb says:

I’ve become such a conspiracy theorist, it occurred to me that the whole Ben Carson vs. Islam theme right after the plant at the Trump rally mentioned it is an elaborate set up meant to

A. Pull supporters away from Trump, since they assume we are all Islamaphobes and would flock to any candidate who speaks out against it

B. Allow the media to showcase any bump Carson would receive as evidence that Republicans are racist. This would be especially clever since normally a surge for a black candidate would indicate the opposite.

C. Neutralize Carson as a candidate along with Trump.

None of this has panned out, the people who would be put off by Carson’s remarks stopped supporting him, they people who aren’t put off by it supported Trump anyway.

• tz says:

The original intent US Constitution, or the one that says we need to enforce abortion on demand, obamacare, and Gay marriage?

23. Rick Stans says:

Got a kick out of FioRINO on Meet the Press. I guess she was schooled by her team to smile more often since the long, tough faces she wore at the last debate. Today, it’s smile b4 the question and then smile when done spouting the canned speech!/

This woman wears a plastic smile to go along with all the plastic surgery done on that long face…all accomplished with HP parachute dollars….all aboard the million dollar FioRINO yacht!!!

24. Just noticed this excellent advice: http://nobama.com/2015/09/24/how-to-boycott-foxnews-in-a-way-that-truly-hurts/
    Note the many negative comments. Our work is certainly cut out for us!

25. MaryfromMarin says:

This article was reposted on Western Rifle Shooters Association:

Word

• Eskyman says:

That’s good, it’ll get to a lot of people there who don’t frequent the usual haunts.

That said, be very careful when you visit that site, there are some people there with severe anger management problems- who are heavily armed. I wouldn’t want to rile ’em up!

• MaryfromMarin says:

There is certainly a mixed bag of articles, esky! Some great stuff and some…..other kinds of stuff.

• MaryfromMarin says:

However, I do get a lot of good information from WRSA.

• Absolutely great information. Admittedly, I can only actually understand some, not having been militarily trained either formally or informally, but I like to gather whatever… ahem… tactical knowledge I can. You never know when you might need it and may just pop into your head when you least expect it.

WRSA has always had a lot of mind fodder. I like mind fodder. I like mind fodder a LOT.

26. lorac says:

Yes, what’s wrong with anger? I remember an old saying (was it hippie days….?), “if you’re not angry, you’re not paying attention!”

27. Ken Mitchell says:

I’m a Cruz supporter, but I’m going to paste in this tweet every chance I get:
    Jeff @EmpireOfJeff tweets:
    “You “conservative” “pundits” still don’t get it: Trump isn’t our candidate. He’s our murder weapon. And the GOP is our victim. We good, now?
    12:25 PM – 14 Aug 2015 ”

If Trump manages to eliminate Rubio and Shrub and Huckabee and Graham, I’ll consider him to be an outstanding success. If he manages to force McConnell to step down, I’ll be DELIRIOUSLY happy.

28. SouthCentralPA says:

“Donald Trump’s supporters are angry” One of the clearest illustrations I’ve ever seen of the old expression, “One man’s indictment is another’s manifesto.”

29. TheRightSite says:

It has ceased to phase me any more that people truly need a king or queen or “President” over them. The government (all of it) is so corrupt and vile there is no fix. The virus of greed and evil is so entwined as to be indistinguishable from what was set forth by our forefathers.

Young people today are not even aware of our nations birth, or why there was a revolution at all.

Not Trump, not anyone is able to fix this sad and onerous circumstance. This is do over time and there are tens of thousands of us throughout the country who have had enough. Hang onto your hats folks ’cause the next few years are going to be a very bumpy ride. Oh and while you’re waiting for the next knight in shining armor to show up, read about April 19th 1775. Not to mention the Boston Massacre.

30. Alfred E. Neuman says:

Reblogged this on The Lynler Report.

31. Pingback: Two Americas, give Putin a free rein in SyriaIowaDawg Blogging Stuff | IowaDawg Blogging Stuff

32. bob says:

the republican party needs to go the way of the whig party.

33. thefatefullightning says:

Trump has tapped into the anger in this country. If the anger were any greater, we wouldn’t need a Trump. The anger would be tapping on doors. Trump serves the purpose of being a focal point, which he loves, but he has no substance. He is the poor, little rich we used to beat the snot out of in school. He’s the little guy with a lot of mouth that starts the bar-fight, and for that I am grateful.

34. KillDozer says:

If the votes are rigged people feeling disenfranchised may end up voting twice or 3x to offset the difference,Trump voters too, they may retool it ,resell it for everything it’s not and then rot the vote.

35. Pingback: Cold Anger – The First Signs of The Proud Vulgarians - Life Changes Learning Center

36. TheTorch says:

Miami Herald –
    Marco Rubio spent lavishly on a GOP credit card, but some transactions are still secret

“As speaker of the Florida House, Rubio was one of about a half-dozen lawmakers given Republican Party of Florida credit cards. During the Senate race, the Times/Herald obtained Rubio’s statements from 2006 and 2007 showing that he routinely charged personal expenses, from a $10.50 movie ticket to a four-day, $10,000 family reunion.”

37. TheTorch says:

Glenn Beck: The Latest Pawn of The New World Order

“But Glenn Beck is something else that he can’t even fathom. He is a pawn of the media establishment. Clear Channel Media owns his sorry show and they have had a history of being king makers or deal breakers by the way they format their vast radio network. You can’t get more corporate than Clear Channel. They have such a stronghold on the talk medium that Mike Huckabee was cancelled after only a few weeks on rival Cumulus Media. Beck is a highly protected commodity because in recent years he’s been tilting left while calling it libertarian.”

38. keebler AC says:

Put your April 2016 taxes into delayed payment until 2016 and “In Trust” for Donald’s 2017 Presidency. Do not let Barack and the feckless Congress get a hold of your money to spend before Trump gets to office.

In fact, evaluate if you can donate a sum of money adequate to reduce your taxes to zero to a cause or to Donald J. Trump, President, “In Trust” thereby transferring your “tax payment” to the new administration.

• keebler AC says:

2017, I mean. There’s only 9 months of interest to pay on sum owing if you hold back taxes until Feb 2017. Consider the interest paid a donation to Trump’s campaign which you would have made if he was calling for campaign donations. I imagine a lot of people are saving on GOPe donations which they typically would have been giving.🙂

• BigMamaTEA says:

keebler, under earlier times that might have worked.”They” don’t care anymore. They print funny-money anyway. (that’s how we get our deficit of 19+ TRILLION)