Quantcast

President Trump Rejects Premise: The U.S is Not Running Out of Strategic Munitions

There has been an ongoing narrative from the insufferable leftists and professional pundits in opposition, that the United States military will soon run out of missiles, rockets, drones, bombs and lethal munitions.  Given the global stockpiles of these weapons, the underlying premise always seemed absurd.

President Trump responded to the false claims in both a direct Truth Social message and an interview with Politico.

[Truth Social] – “The United States Munitions Stockpiles have, at the medium and upper medium grade, never been higher or better – As was stated to me today, we have a virtually unlimited supply of these weapons. Wars can be fought “forever,” and very successfully, using just these supplies (which are better than other countries finest arms!). At the highest end, we have a good supply, but are not where we want to be. Much additional high-grade weaponry is stored for us in outlying countries. Sleepy Joe Biden spent all of his time, and our Country’s money, GIVING everything to P.T. Barnum (Zelenskyy!) of Ukraine – Hundreds of Billions of Dollars’ worth – And, while he gave so much of the super high end away (FREE!), he didn’t bother to replace it. Fortunately, I rebuilt the military in my first term and continue to do so. The United States is stocked, and ready to WIN, BIG!!! Thank you for your attention to this matter.” President DONALD J. TRUMP

(VIA POLITICO) – […] In a roughly 4-minute phone call with POLITICO, Trump argued that Tehran’s military capacity is being steadily degraded, even as Iranian forces are expected to “keep lobbing missiles for a while.”

“They’re running out and they’re running out of areas to shoot them, because they’re being decimated,” Trump said. “They’re running out of launchers.”

[…] Trump during the interview said, “we have unlimited of the middle- and upper middle- ammunition and things. We save it and we build it.”

“The defense companies are on a rapid tear to build the various things we need,” he added. “They’re under emergency orders. We’re making it fast. But we have unlimited, as stupid as [former President Joe] Biden was, he didn’t use it.”

(more…)

U.S. State Dept Urges All Americans to Depart Immediately From 14 High Risk Countries

The U.S. State Department is now telling all U.S. Citizens from 14 middle east countries to make immediate plans to exit the region. These are not travel advisories, these are specific instructions to leave the region.

U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for Consular Affairs Mora Namdar posted on the social media site X that Americans in countries, including Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and Israel, should “DEPART NOW” using any available commercial transportation.

The guidance comes as many major airlines have canceled flights to and from the region as the war that began when U.S. and Israel attacked Iran on Saturday. It has since grown into a wider regional conflict, touching nearly every country nearby.

A “boxcar effect” is now taking place.  As each day passes without airline flights available, more and more travelers are stuck in the region as their planned departure is cancelled.  What might begin day #1 as several thousand people stranded, can quickly become several tens of thousands in a few days.  The instructions to exit appear timed as an effort to avoid the numbers continuing to climb.  However, without airlines operating departures become problematic.

(more…)

President Trump Delivers Remarks on Iran During Opening of Medal of Honor Ceremony

President Trump was previously scheduled to participate in a Medal of Honor ceremony, prior to the start of joint Operation Epic Fury in Iran. As the Medal of Honor event began this morning, President Trump delivered remarks about Iran.  WATCH (prompted):

As noted by President Trump the current operation continues degrading the Iranian war machine.  The U.S. and Israeli military are systematically taking down strategic targets inside Iran.  Simultaneously, the Iranian naval fleet is being targeted and continues to be destroyed.

As target packages are worked using a previous priority list, the U.S. operation continues from air and sea. Waves of missiles, drones, U.S. fighters and bomber aircraft as well as naval assets are continuing to bombard the Iranian military destroying their capacity to wage war.

(more…)

Secretary Pete Hegseth and Joint Chiefs Gen. Dan Caine Hold Pentagon Press Briefing – 8:00am Livestream

Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Dan “Razin? Caine hold a Pentagon press briefing to discuss the U.S/Israel war against Iran.  The anticipated start time is 8:00am ET with livestream links below:

UPDATE: Video Added – Media Questions begin at 29:00 of the video 

.

(more…)

Friendly Fire – Three U.S. F15 Fighter Jets “Crash” in Kuwait

Several online videos have surface of U.S. F-15 pilots ejecting out of aircraft that were seemingly hit during combat operations.  According to most accounts the incidents took place over the skies of Kuwait and there are indications these were ‘friendly fire’ mistakes.

With all of the inbound drone, UAV, missile and ballistic missile activity it would not be a surprise to hear of Kuwaiti air defense forces accidentally targeting coalition or U.S. fighter jets that would be traversing the region.

All of the pilots are reported to be safe and with the assistance of the Kuwaiti government returning to their U.S. military bases.  Given the “fog of war” it is best to wait until details are released from the Pentagon.

UPDATE: Immediately after writing, this update appears from CENTCOM:

TAMPA, Fla. – At 11:03 p.m. ET, March 1, three U.S. F-15E Strike Eagles flying in support of Operation Epic Fury went down over Kuwait due to an apparent friendly fire incident.

During active combat—that included attacks from Iranian aircraft, ballistic missiles, and drones — the U.S. Air Force fighter jets were mistakenly shot down by Kuwaiti air defenses.

All six aircrew ejected safely, have been safely recovered, and are in stable condition. Kuwait has acknowledged this incident, and we are grateful for the efforts of the Kuwaiti defense forces and their support in this ongoing operation.

The cause of the incident is under investigation. Additional information will be released as it becomes available. (SOURCE)

Original:

(more…)

UAE Confirms They Shot Down 541 Drones, 165 Ballistic Missiles and 2 Cruise Missile Fired by Iran – 21 Drones Hit Civilian Targets

The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a very popular tourist destination in the middle east with most travelers traveling to the playground of Dubai.  Their economy and image as a safe and secure country are very important.  As a result, they are keenly sensitive, proactive toward negative impressions and highly focused on international opinion/security.

Iran has been sending drones and cruise/ballistic missiles into the entire region; hitting Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Jordan and Israel.

The UAE is sharing how intense they are being targeted along with the network of defense systems being deployed to intercept the attacks.

UAE Ministry of Defense confirms we successfully shot down: 165 ballistic missiles, 2 cruise missiles and 541 drones fired by Iran.

On day 2, we shot down 20 ballistic missiles (8 fell in sea), 2 cruise missiles, and 311 drones. 21 drones hit civilian targets. {SOURCE}

This is a remarkable amount of Iranian firepower being targeted toward one regional nation.  The air defense system of the UAE is highlighting the value in very proactive defense positioning.  Quite remarkable.

(more…)

U.S. Central Command Confirms 3 U.S. Soldiers Killed, 5 Seriously Injured in Operation Epic Fury

U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) is now confirming that three U.S. Servicemembers have been killed in action, and another five have been seriously injured. [SOURCE] One report indicates the three fatalities were the result of an Iranian missile strike against U.S. forces in Kuwait.

TAMPA, Fla. – As of 9:30 am ET, March 1, three U.S. service members have been killed in action and five are seriously wounded as part of Operation Epic Fury. Several others sustained minor shrapnel injuries and concussions — and are in the process of being returned to duty.

Major combat operations continue and our response effort is ongoing. The situation is fluid, so out of respect for the families, we will withhold additional information, including the identities of our fallen warriors, until 24 hours after next of kin have been notified. {source}

There are no details surrounding the deaths or injured.  According to Military.Com, “U.S. forces across the region remain on heightened alert as commanders assess force protection measures and potential follow-on actions. Senior defense officials are expected to brief lawmakers in the coming hours as the scope and trajectory of the operation continue to develop.”

(more…)

Is Iran’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei Alive or Dead? UPDATE: He’s DEAD

According to multiple confirmations following visible evidence of his body, news is now widely spreading throughout the middle east that Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei is DEAD.

This could rapidly escalate an end to the U.S. military operation, through regime change.  We await confirmation of this news from President Donald Trump.

The very first strikes in Tehran by Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) were targeted to the power circle in control of government in Iran.

In a nationally televised address, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu just said the strikes had targeted the compound of Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

“There are growing signs that the tyrant is no longer alive,” Netanyahu said. However, earlier today, Iran’s foreign minister told NBC News that the country’s supreme leader and president were alive “as far as I know.”

Several of Iran’s top military leaders and family members of Khamenei are confirmed to have been killed, which seems to explain the unfocused attacks by Iran toward a host of middle east nations including Israel, Bahrain, Dubai, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.

Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei was killed in an Israeli airstrike this morning on Iran, with his body being found recently among the rubble, Israeli officials tell The Times of Israel. {Source}

Brig. Gen. Effie Defrin, an Israeli military spokesperson, says the strikes also killed other senior Iranian officials. Defrin says they included the commander of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, the defense minister, the head of Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei’s military bureau and the secretary of Iran’s Supreme National Security Council. {Source}

U.S. President Donald Trump has spoken with the leaders of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates and NATO Secretary-General Mark Rutte, after the strikes on Iran, according to White House press secretary Karoline Leavitt.

(more…)

Trump Administration Dept of War VERSUS Anthropic, Claude AI

A remarkable conflict has revealed itself amid the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) software, the United States Government (USG), the Dept of War (DoW) and the AI software company Anthropic.

At the core of the issue is the USG contracting with Anthropic for the use of their Claude AI system for use in military operations.  The Dept of War has a contract with Anthropic to use their software in combination with various military and weapon use systems.  However, Anthropic is putting restrictions on the military application of their AI.

Anthropic says the AI cannot be used for defense dept autonomous weapons that do not utilize human triggering.  Additionally, Anthropic is saying their system cannot be used to surveil U.S. citizens. Anthropic engineers would be the decisionmakers on the government use.

The Trump administration has rejected the demand of Anthropic, saying they will not permit a Silicon Valley group of engineers to determine deployment of U.S. applications, thereby replacing the decision-making of elected officials, military commanders, the Joint Chiefs’ of staff, and ultimately the President of the United States and even military servicemembers who are facing life or death decisions.

It is a key moment for the use of AI as it applies to government application and private sector.

♦ After several weeks of conflict between U.S. government officials and the CEO of Anthropic, Dario Amodei, President Trump finally said enough and told all agencies of government to stop using Anthropic products.

President Trump via Truth Social: “The Leftwing nut jobs at Anthropic have made a DISASTROUS MISTAKE trying to STRONG-ARM the Department of War, and force them to obey their Terms of Service instead of our Constitution. Their selfishness is putting AMERICAN LIVES at risk, our Troops in danger, and our National Security in JEOPARDY.

Therefore, I am directing EVERY Federal Agency in the United States Government to IMMEDIATELY CEASE all use of Anthropic’s technology. We don’t need it, we don’t want it, and will not do business with them again! There will be a Six Month phase out period for Agencies like the Department of War who are using Anthropic’s products, at various levels. Anthropic better get their act together, and be helpful during this phase out period, or I will use the Full Power of the Presidency to make them comply, with major civil and criminal consequences to follow.

WE will decide the fate of our Country — NOT some out-of-control, Radical Left AI company run by people who have no idea what the real World is all about. Thank you for your attention to this matter. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!”

♦ Secretary of War Pete Hegseth then responded via X:

(more…)

President Trump Announces United States Major Military Combat Operations in Iran

The United States together with the State of Israel have begun major military combat operations against Iran.  Early reports indicate several top Iranian military leaders have been killed.  President Trump made the announcement moments ago (video below):

According to the Associated Press (AP) “The U.S. strikes took place from both air and sea, according to a U.S. official who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss ongoing military operations.”

Associated Press – Live Reports:

The United States and Israel launched an attack Saturday on Iran, with the first apparent strike happening near the offices of Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

Iranian media reported strikes nationwide, and smoke could be seen rising from the capital.

President Donald Trump said in a video posted on social media that the U.S. had begun “major combat operations in Iran.” He claimed Iran has continued to develop its nuclear program and plans to develop missiles to reach U.S. (Live Reports)

(more…)