NEC Director Larry Kudlow Discusses State of Economy…

Director of the National Economic Council, Larry Kudlow, discusses the booming U.S. economy, the future outlook and why he supports the USMCA deal.

This entry was posted in Auto Sector, Big Government, Canada, China, Donald Trump, Economy, European Union, Legislation, media bias, Mexico, NAFTA, President Trump, Trade Deal, Uncategorized, United Kingdom (UK) and Great Britain, US Treasury, USA, USMCA. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to NEC Director Larry Kudlow Discusses State of Economy…

1. A2 says:

great, optimistic interview. Just what the doctor ordered.
    #winning

2. Eddison Tollett Night's Watch says:

Mr. Powell, what’s wrong with prosperity? LOL

3. This was a pleasure to listen to.

Great applause for his statement (hope I’m remembering this right.):

If you’re a socialist in your 20s, you have no heart. If you aren’t a capitalist in your 30s, you have no mind.

He makes no bones about the potential health care disaster and 180M losing their health plans.

Good evenin’ to all here.

• jessetmims says:

“[Winston] Churchill argued that if you’re not a socialist in your 20s, you have no heart, and if you’re not a capitalist in your 30s, you have no mind,” Kudlow said on Thursday at The Hill’s Newsmaker Series event in Washington, D.C.

See https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/438608-kudlow-says-young-voters-will-discover-socialism-doesnt-work

• Oops, I forgot to put ” “s around that statement and mention that Kudlow was quoting WC. My bad. Thanks for mentioning that so I could correct. My applause was for LK bringing that quote into the conversation. It’s pretty humorous but spot on. History is a great thing to draw from sometimes.

And thanks for the link. It was a good follow up discussion about how he (LK) wants to talk to the millennials, that they will eventually find out that central planning doesn’t work.

That statement about central planning made me think of Thomas Sowell. I’ve listened to his presentation about what caused him to change from liberalism to conservatism. His answer is pretty basic. He began to plainly observe that it didn’t work. Period. He did what few on he left ever do. Observe. Decide. Quit debating. Then divorce yourself from the lost position you’ve been living in.

Sounds like LK has a genuine heart to want to “mentor” millennials. Good for him.

One of my favorites from Thomas Sowell..remembering ” “s this time, LOL

“The first lesson of economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to fully satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics.”

Again, funny, but spot on.

• Troublemaker10 says:

Hopefully they’ll discover it before they vote.

• Tiffthis says:

Funny quote, my dad always told me “if your not a rebel by the age of 20 you have no heart, but if you haven’t turned and established yourself by 30 you have no brain” – looks like he was quoting cliffs notes 🤣😂

4. MIKE says:

I think some of Mr. Hassett is rubbing off on Larry.
    That was a koala-tee interview.

5. William Schneider says:

Sundance I love your fury creatures and their embodying the soul of Trump’s economic team. Awesome. Kudlow is a great salesman-and he has a great product to sell thanks to Trump.

6. PV-expat says:

Larry always brings to mind college cheerleaders, at the 2 minute warning, and their team is down 49-3. Still working it!!!

7. Nathan Hale says:

Here is an issue I would like to see addressed, off shore software development. International firms are using branches in India/ China to develop/update software then its “imported” into US. Cheaper labor, no tariffs.

8. Nathan Hale says:

9. aisheschayal says:

Right On!! I loved this interview, you go Larry Kudlow! I especially liked his let’s “put socialism on trial and convict it” (or close to that anyway)!

10. whodoneit says:

While I watched NEC Director Kudlow deliver his uplifting report on One America News – I quickly checked the other so-called news channels to see if they were covering it. Result: Fox “sort of” aired it – constantly pulling away to cover something else. Of course, CNN and MSNBC didn’t even go there – being in deep discussion about the 2020 Dem runners. It is incredibility obvious that the news media does not want Americans to know how well this country has been doing under the Trump presidency. The report was good “news” – that which CANNOT be reported to the people. And as long as the majority of US citizens (notice that I did not say “Americans”) choose to remain oblivious to the truth and are driven to rely on lies – they will never understand what’s been happening in this country – extremely SAD!