Political events in Canada are revealing new levels of leftist collectivism.  The fallout from the SNC-Lavalin bribery/corruption scandal continues to expose just how far the modern left will go in order to demand absolute compliance and protect their political interests.

[Backstory Hereand Hereand Hereand Here]

Yesterday Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau banished former Ministers Jody Wilson-Raybould (statement here) and Jane Philpott (statement here) from the Liberal Caucus, for non-compliant behavior. Both women exposed how Trudeau demanded the Attorney General drop a criminal prosecution to serve his political interests.

Today Ms. Raybould and Ms. Philpott responded to the heavy handed tactics during a press conference.  The former Attorney General stated: “I knew something very dangerous and wrong was going to happen.”  Canada is FUBAR.

Justin from Canada delivered remarks last night announcing the banishment of Ms. Wilson-Raybould and Ms. Philpott while informing the liberal caucus they now have an obligation to attack the exiled cabinet ministers as enemies. WATCH:

There are predictable parallels here…

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Canada, Conspiracy ?, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, Legislation, media bias, Political correctness/cultural marxism, propaganda, Socialist, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

96 Responses to Trudeau Demands Compliance – Exiles Wilson-Raybould and Philpott From Political Party…

1. Zimbalistjunior says:

I haven’t been paying much attention but has JT the ski bum replaced those two women with two other women so as to maintain the male female 50/50 ratio he had promised?

Gee I hope so.

• Please says:

More importantly, he’s maintaining his 100% corrupt appointments ratio!
      Glad he rooted out those two!…/s

• SwampRatTerrier says:

Stick a fondue fork in him……..

• Carrie2 says:

Please, socks is pushing his agenda way too fast and hopefully he will not be re-elected in October or at least we can hope more Canadians have been awakened to just another Obama ruining their country. I hope the two real female Canadians are put on the election list as both would be best voted in to help get Canada back to reality. Is socks trying to imitate Merkel? Well, it looks like some of what he is doing is and it will lead to the same end as Macron will be removed in France and he doesn’t have enough military to stop the people from winning and who knows the people may march him to the guillotine as did the royals in the 1700’s.

• Orville R. Bacher says:

Justin Trudeau has his mother’s intellect and his father’s arrogance. He is the leader of the Liberal Party, the most corrupt (anythings for sale at a price) political party in Canada, with ties to the Montreal Mafia.
      There is nothing too low for the Liberal Party to go.

• spoogels says:

You mean the father in Cuba Fidel Castro?

Trudeau is a CORRUPT DICKTATOR

• The Devilbat says:

He is a damned communist who takes orders from the United Nations.

• The Demon Slick says:

I can’t stand Justin from Canada but this whole thing seems overblown. This prosecutor was going like gangbusters against a company that employs a lot of people, threatening execs with jail. Over prices? Her boss Justin reigned her in, told her to stick with fines, heavy enough to hurt but don’t put them out of business. I can’t believe I’m sticking up for that pickleweasel but there it is.

• Carrie2 says:

The Demon Slick, so you approve of illegalities. Interesting! Honesty in Trudeau and his attachments only reminds of the democrats and their voters.

2. Somehow I have a feeling we will be seeing the same thing with the Democrats over the next 18 months…

need more popcorn!

• GB Bari says:

“…will be…” ?

We already have been seeing and still are seeing….

Pelosi’s new House Rules is a striking example of that behavior.

Todays actions by Nadda the Hut is but one more example.

3. AnotherView says:

Little Justin Castro throwing a hissy fit….

• DD More says:

Trudeau banished former Ministers Wilson-Raybould and Philpott from the Liberal Caucus, for non-compliant behavior.

Did you spell Carcus wrong again? “It’s dead, Jim”

4. boomrx says:

Love how you drive home the point with Barak Xerxes hybrid meme. A picture speaks a thousand words and then some! Gut shot right to the cerebellum.

5. Paul from Canuskistan says:

POS

6. Reality says:

Who’s running the Canadian DoJ?
    Comey / Rosie clones?
    It’s actually in the north American Twilight Zone, where the left can do anything and it never happened.
    (Eh, Hillary?)

• Grassleysgirl/Breitbartista says:

Have you somehow missed friendly antiFa attacks or BLM or Occupy 🚗 poopers. Or go back just a bit further to anarchists at WTO.
      Ole Georgie porgie Sorass has been bankrolling the Alinsky set since the Vietnam war. After he caused the collapse at the Bank of England.
      Now he is gettin on in years so I don’t think he’ll be taking a job as a mule like Clint( pretty 👌 but not his best film)
      But never fear, his heirs (sons) are waiting in the wings to pick up the finance of radicals in a ❤ beat!!

• Reality says:

“After he caused the collapse at the Bank of England.”
        No, that was caused by the BoE who thought they were above the unwashed market plebs and tried to sink the Sterling shorts.

All Soros did was “pick the trend whose premise is false and bet against it”.
        Advice to live by.

7. Howard Campbell says:

He’s a slimy $%@#$%.

8. dcnnc says:

The socialist, open borders, globalist left will embrace unlawful tyranny before they let their liberal world order go down in flames.

• The Boss says:

But then their liberal world order WILL go down, and all who brought it about in the first place will go down too. We’ll call it….reparations.

• Grassleysgirl/Breitbartista says:

If I’m getting you right I’m down w/ those kinda reparations with justice for the “small group” for desert.👮👢🐍🔌🏁

• diogenes says:

The liberal world order exists to create unlawful tyranny. Every action they take, every belief they hold, and every word they say is designed for the sole purpose of getting themselves into power and then using that power to crush what they consider their lessers under foot forever.

• Peppurr says:

Certainly looks like it. He must figure this will all be forgotten by the time the October election comes.

• Cam Heck says:

I can guarantee you it will not.

• Vince says:

” I will take the time to reflect & talk to my supporters about what happens next. (1/2)”

Looks to me like one of the women is thinking about running against him.

• DMSR says:

No idea how it’s being received in Canada, but I have a feeling it might not be as significant as it looks at first glance. A few days ago, I read a summary of the scandal, including links to relevant statements and articles—if anything, it leaned to the right (although my impression was that it was above-board with legit facts that were separate from the author’s opinion)—as it was from Ezra Levant, who introduced it as a way to get Americans up to speed re: how big a scandal this was and how Trudeau was doomed. I don’t like Trudeau. Sounded good to me.

Then I read it. I don’t see how anybody correctly insisting Trump could fire whoever he wanted can then turnaround and say Trudeau can’t fire this obnoxious hall monitor he foolishly chose as his AG. She’s quite obviously full of herself, on a self-righteous high horse and would be absolutely insufferable to work with! She literally began her testimony (which was really just snitching on her boss and his aides for asking her to do something he wanted that sounded pretty reasonable to me) by announcing “I would like to acknowledge that we are holding this hearing on indigenous lands…” (not exact words, but close to that). My position is that whoever was overseeing the hearing should have just interrupted her and said “This is Canada and we’re not about to hold a parliamentary hearing to listen to some insubordinate bitch who wants to pretend we’re in Eskimo Wakanda or whatever BS you’re virtue signaling over.. so hearing adjourned!” Wouldn’t that have been a great moment. Alas, it was not to be.

According to her testimony, the PM and his top aides talked with her multiple times and suggested it would be better for her not to take such a hardline stance on what was really a subjective decision (and one where her preference would financially hurt Quebec). After trying to politely convince her to do what her boss wanted on a few different occasions, they suggested having a retired Supreme Court justice analyze the case and write an independent opinion (that way, she wouldn’t have to make a decision she didn’t believe in). Of course, she wasn’t having it—she demanded to do exactly what she wanted and her boss (who, whatever one thinks of him, is the rightfully elected Canadian head of state) could, essentially, either like it or go to hell.

So Trudeau reassigned her to another position in the cabinet and did what he wanted. It sounded to me like he had been fairly patient, considering the insubordination and self-righteous belligerence he was dealing with. I guess he said reassigning her wasn’t related to this disagreement, which is an obvious lie… but if you read about the case, it’s really hard to blame him imo.

• JoAnn Leichliter says:

I think you make some interesting points, DMSR. Certainly Trudeau had every right to can these folks or shuffle them around. No one seems to have been saying he did anything illegal. However, the criticism goes to the appropriateness of his actions and those of his minions that preceded these moves.

Trudeau seems to have pressed overtly for no criminal prosecution here and not just a hint or two. Might prosecution have cost an already tottering economy jobs? Quite possibly. But if a criminal referral was the correct thing to do, well, no one ever said that doing the right thing is never painful. That is why so many of us fail to do it.

Raybould-Wilson and I have zero in common politically. She may seem insufferably self-righteous, but she may be right. At least she did not compare herself with St. Thomas Becket…

• Isman says:

Statements about native lands are almost a standard opening at every public Liberal Party event. From the National Post, June 2018:

Prior to public events of all sort — city council meetings, school classes, concerts, sporting events, church services, conferences, etc. — it is now widely accepted practice to acknowledge the fact participants are on the traditional territory of various Indigenous peoples, and that the rest of us are merely guests on their land.

Arising from the work of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission, this routine is meant to promote greater understanding between Indigenous peoples and the rest of Canada. It’s not working. Instead of conciliating, these statements are creating confusion and conflict. They’re also rife with historical inaccuracies.

9. Shiggz says:

Everytime this kind of thing comes up I am left bewildered and deflated.

Left just has so many motivated foot soldiers willing to expend their whole life as a minor cog in a government machine just to push daily special of leftist crusade as early and often as possible. For them leftism id their faith, family, career, and culture. Its leads to “the drumbeat”

It’s like how do a few lions rid a swamp full of leeches? As a strategy/tactician type I can tell you I have been wracking my brain for years on this problem. Have only comes to 2 good conclusions.

1. Freedom is always a day to day stall game against authoritarians.

2. The lefts insanity creates more right wingers then we do.

• Scott says:

Thanks for that link. I remember reading this many years ago and it is still as appropriate and vital today as it was 10+ years ago (and 200 years ago, and ???).

• Austin Holdout says:

I feel the same angst, but I don’t think there are more willing foot soldiers on the left. I think the left has George Soros who not only finances, but organizes the lion’s share of the protests we watch on TV. We don’t have our own Open Society Fund on the right.

I also think the DNC in the US is better and more active at strategy and grass-roots organization than the RNC.

When Sundance asked the followers here to reach out to their representatives on Monday, many of us immediately did so. I really think it’s more about the organization and leadership than the number of foot soldiers on either side. Many of us here at CTH are chomping at the bit to do more than send our meager campaign contributions and just lack direction.

• GB Bari says:

About that reaching out…. I “reached out” to my representatives on Monday and got zero responses in return. I used to get a form letter. However now that I have written them so often and expressed my views (always politely), they likely have my email address on a “direct-to-trash” rule.

As a conservative living in Maryland I have have had absolutely no representation in Congress (either chamber) for well over a decade.

• delmarvajim says:

GB, Maybe you should look at moving over here to the Eastern Shore. Andy Harris would be your rep and we get decent responses from him.

• GB Bari says:

I know about Andy Harris – he has always appeared to be a level headed moderate conservative.

I once entertained moving over “across the bridge”. We looked at some beautiful waterfront property on the Choptank, but my better half decided she isn’t fond of the flat coastal plain compared to the rolling hunt country where we live.

• JoAnn Leichliter says:

I think there are more footsoldiers on the Left, because they have access to the non-working public, be they “students,” dwellers in mom and dad’s basement, welfare sponges or whatever. They expend large sums of cash to organize and galvanize these folks.

People on the Right, however, tend to have jobs, families, lives they need to support. They cannot simply mobilize at the drop of a hat. I might want to attend a march, rally, whatever in, say, DC. But how do I get there? How can I afford it and still fulfill my other responsibilities?

Get the idea?

• Grassleysgirl/Breitbartista says:

Thank you sir Shiggz. “A Republic , if you can keep it”.
      My UTMOST top nag to any Repubs, Conservatives and Freedom loving Americans is the REAL threat to us.Voter Fraudsters.
      I pray everyday that this is seriously prosecuted. These leftist radical zombies are ready to mobilize for their Socialist Shah dejour.

• Grassleysgirl/Breitbartista says:

Thank you sir Shiggz. “A Republic , if you can keep it”.

• Grassleysgirl/Breitbartista says:

Thank you sir Shiggz. “A Republic , if you can keep it”.

10. The Canadian dollar is down to $.75 against the greenback. Justin from Canada isn’t very good for business.

11. sundance says:

12. mike says:

Making Canada Venezuela, Again…

13. Krashman Von Stinkputin says:

Justin in a final gesture of gratitude invited both Ms. Wilson-Raybould and Ms. Philpott to a dance hosted in their honor at a hotel in Bad Wiessee

The theme of the soiree:
    Night of the Long Knives

14. Liberty Forge says:

We know exactly how this works. “Move along here, nothing to see.”

I am sorry for Canada.

We’ve been there — are STILL there — so we feel your pain.

Put connected (really, really connected) Progressive/Liberals into office — and shazaam — they somehow manage to finagle their corruption until it is just fine. Imagine that!

Your corruption began years ago — way beyond your current “pretty boy”.

Ours did too. We didn’t really see it either.

We see it now, and President Donald J. Trump is our ONLY hope to end this madness.

You need to find a “Donald J. Trump” — otherwise, it will not end.

We hope our nightmare ends, and we pray for Canada along with ourselves.

• TimesUp says:

Very well put.

• snellvillebob says:

First thing is to put Hillary in prison. Then a lot of our job will be done for us when the globalists flee the country like a dog shaking off water.

• Dekester says:

Thanks L.F.,

Trudeau won with less than 40% of the popular vote. Incredible really that Fully 60% of the electorate did not vot for the idiot.

It must be remembered that Trudeau was aided in his win by David Axelrod, Soros and his bought and paid for MSM.

One can see why your Demons want to do away with the E.C.

God bless PDJT

15. Greg1 says:

Justin from Canada shows exactly how liberals work. It’s their corrupt way or the highway. Truth is to be avoided at all costs. All that matters is power. They will eat their own in pursuit of power, and command that the rest of their useful idiots join in the feast of eating their own, all while proclaiming their superiority over conservatives.

To liberals, their hypocrisy is holy.

Liberals cannot understand why anyone would even question their unquenchable thirst for POWER.

Stalin would be proud.

16. TwoLaine says:

Someone else had Justine on their mind today too…

It is Election Year in Canada and Trudeau Wants More Power to Reject Asylum Seekers
    3 Apr 2019

17. dallasdan says:

It’s time to put his political career into a hospice program.

18. trapper says:

Our slow cousins to the north. Let’s see if I get this right. It’s wrong to record people illegally applying political pressure to benefit their friends, you can end civil war within a party simply by expelling everyone who ever disagrees with you, the two offenders are officially kicked out of the snow fort, and everyone who is left is ordered to throw their cupcakes at them. Fourth graders.

19. bonkti says:

Tuesday Afternoon Massacre

20. They are the same/same. No matter what part of the world we are talking about and no matter what their party is called. They are all the Party of the Mentally Deranged. Mental issue is the only requirement for entry into their organization.

I try not to engage with any of these people, for any reason in both private and business life. It is very easy to adhere to this in private life. It is much harder in business life. The good thing is that you can spot them a mile away and have time to brace yourself in how you interact with them.

Please say a prayer for me, I something similar to hate, them all.

21. bill says:

Such excess lead to a govt collapse/change in the future.
    The seeds are planted, watered and now fertilized with Justin’s BS….
    This latest move of ostracizing Reybold and Philpott will not play well with liberal female constituents.

22. Doug Amos says:

He must be doing something right; 90% of Canadians believe climate change is real.

23. snellvillebob says:

Sounds like the Canadian Liberal Party has been taken over by a bunch of criminals like our Democratic Party.

24. GSparrow says:

Many non-liberal, anti Justin Canadians might be wishing their parliamentary political system had more than just one powerful branch of gov’t dominated by one majority political party. If they had a similar type of gov’t to the U.S.’s Constitutional Republic with its balance of powers and an elected Senate and House they could possibly reign in an “unethical” or corrupt leader.

This is what the demented Dems are pretending they are doing with their vindictive Committee witch hunts and charades when in fact they are the corrupted and destructive branch of gov’t at this time in history. When Obama was POTUS, it was the Executive branch.

Vulnerable P Trump has endured a vicious coup attempt, a malicious SC investigation for almost 2 years without proof of wrongdoing and now his most important and overdo initiatives like immigration reform and the border wall are being obstinately blocked by a Dem Congress for purely political reasons. I wouldn’t blame P Trump if he’s wishing he had Justin’s almost unlimited control and power, just for a brief time, so he could solve the most serious and lingering issues that have been hounding him ever since his election. Both countries are displaying some weaknesses in their contrasted gov’ts that are supposed to act in the best interests of the people.

• montanamel says:

he can have that total power, for 6 mo minimum… it’s called Martial Law…. the dem’s might want to watch where they step….they might just step on their own crank, eh?
      Check-6

25. Pyrran says:

Hey Justin, what happened to “believe all women” or is that just for liberal women?

• wondering999 says:

On another thread some poster wrote about “Progressive Privilege”. It’s a great term and if I could only remember the poster’s name I’d credit that person — but I think that’s what we’re seeing here

26. covfefe999 says:

Jody needs to run for PM. She also ought to sue for retaliation, isn’t that illegal in Canada like it is in the US?

27. Sue Fowler says:

When did Canada become a dictatorship?

28. decisiontime16 says:

Liberals, you play our way…the crooked way, or you are out..said softly and sweetly. Let’s see if Justin gets re-elected.

29. Ouch. Did he strip them of their socks?

30. WES says:

The Liberal Party’s main base is in Quebec. Trudope is from Quebec. I was born and raised in Quebec. I and my entire family left Quebec in the early 1970s never to return.

My Father knew all of Quebec’s Premiers and many Cabinet Ministers 1940s to 1970s. Everyone of them was corrupt as hell! It is simply the Quebec way.

Corruption is why New France fell to the British. The man responsible was Mr. Bigot. His legacy to the world is the word “bigot”. Mr. Bigot went back to France but his instilled values lives on in Quebec.

In a high school electrical lab report, I accidentally used the word “graft” instead of “graph”. My high school teacher circled the word “graft” in red and said “Quebec’s Favorite Indoor Sport”! Needless to say I have never mixed up the two words since!

What we have just seen is the Liberal Party lifting up the rug, sweeping the mess under the rug, and now the rug is being dropped down. In a few more weeks the matter will be forgotten.

The msm will dutifully drop coverage. Like Virginia it never happened. Like Virginia blame the victims!

Trudope will most likely be re-elected. Yes 60% of Canadian voters are livid but remember they don’t matter! They rarely ever have. Maybe once every five elections?

For the Liberal Party, only the 40% of liberal voters matter at the polling booths! That is why Trudope is anti-American. It is his ticket to money and power.

Canada’s multi party system is Canada’s version of the US’s electoral college. Sadly it has always been so.

• GB Bari says:

Thank you for your historical perspectives, WES.

I would take issue with your comparison of Canada’s multi-party system compared to the US EC. I do not beliueve that is a valid comparison. The EC works because we have two primary parties that capture the overwhelming % of the popular vote. With 1992 the sole exception in many decades, the Democrat and republican parties are what shapes American politics and certainly is why the Electoral College works as well as it does.

If we split our votes significantly among 4 or 5 parties, there is a strong chance that no candidate could attain the 270 EC votes to win the presidency. I believe that is why most politicians (and voters) realize that third parties have always been a futile effort.

• WES says:

GB Bari: In Canada the Liberal Party only needs to take Quebec and a few seats in liberal Toronto and Vancouver to win power. How the rest of Canada votes does not matter.

The equivalent in the US would be how New York state and California voted plus a few big cities like Chicago, Detroit, etc voted, while the rest of the US could vote however they wish but have no control of the outcome.

Quebec gets to be over represented in Ottawa. It is rigged.

• wondering999 says:

Interesting history on Francois Bigot, thanks WES. I looked a little farther and Wiki said this:
      “The fraud of which Bigot was accused was not based upon mere forgery or underhanded ways of misusing funds; it was a system of private enterprise on a grand scale with the collaboration of most of the other colonial officials and many army officers and merchants working under the terms of personal understandings or even formal companies…..Bigot’s system of corruption was merely part of a viceregal court which he set up at Québec and which was essentially modelled on the royal court at Versailles: the magnificent social life with parties and lovely dinners in the midst of a wretchedly poor populace, as well as the preferment, employments, contracts, and business opportunities shared out among these tightly knit circles.”

31. Fools Gold says:

I listened to his first sentence…in English…that was enough for this one.!

32. rrick says:

Trying to silence a person is a great way to keep a story on the front page. The tin pot despot Sparkles doesn’t understand that. This story has legs up to here. And those persons weren’t nobodies, they were ministers in his government.

Ultimately, it is the shame of those voters who put him into office because he has name recognition That is the weak part of the election process; ill informed voters casting votes for a name, or who has the best hair (John Edwards). Thanks to those sfshul idiots we all bear the consequences.

33. grahampink says:

The corruption runs deep.
    There will be no RCMP (our national police force) investigation into the obstruction of justice (think Obama’s FBI/DOJ), the compliant media have this week already questioned Wilson-Rayboul’s legality of secretly taping the phone conversation with one of the leading co-conspirators in the PMO (Prime Minister’s Office) and questioned her motives for blowing the whistle on the corruption (she’s trying to steal power from Tiger Beat Justin!
    So by the time the election is called in October this will be long forgotten, buried by the very same Lying Liberal Media that worked so hard to get Justin elected.

Some background, I’m old enough to remember when Trudeau The Elder (Worst PM Ever) was first elected in 68.

• WES says:

Grahampink: The two ex-liberal women cabinet ministers were kicked out of the party for squealing on their fellow liberals. That is the crime they committed!

They broke the Liberal Party’s code of silence!

34. Jim O says:

Think about how the US MSM would go nuts if they caught Trump in the very obvious obstruction Trudope is caught in.
    There would be endless articles and pundits calling for charges and a resignation and impeachment…………….

35. David Peers says:

Trudeau did the right thing, he just got rid of the equivalent of Mitch McConnell and the Lindsey Graham of the bad, old LindseyGraham day’s.

Bon!

36. ATheoK says:

Dancing Justin appears to have outgrown his Prime Minister title.
    It appears despotic Justin expects to be crowned King.

Or is that Queen?
    Or perhaps It?

37. Deplorable Canuck says:

Trust me when I say he will not recover from this. Just in is done like dinner. and not soon enough in my opinion. I anticipate a conservative majority soon.

38. Sunshine says:

Last photo is hilarious.

Truth said, the entire Liberal Caucus wanted both women expulsed from Cabinet because it lessened their chances for reelection. This is one hell of a parity and ethnic diversified Cabinet.
    We’re talking about a ‘diverse’ Cabinet filled with people with no experience in their new postings.

There are only three intelligent people in that government of which one is losing it, aka Safety Minister Goodale who now thinks Right-Wing Whites are dangerous.
    Aside from that, those two women have excellent credentials.

SUMMARY: A ski instructor & part-time teacher thinks he’s above an accomplished lawyer. Never lock horns with as Indigenous Native Female in your Cabinet if you are a ski instructor.

39. John VI says:

Hire a drama teacher to run a country and inevitably, you get a man who ACTS like he knows what hes doing.

40. john a says:

has everyone forgot justin trudeau paid a convicted murderer $!O,000,000 for killing an american serviceman and trying to kill 5 more