Quantcast

Third London Bridge Terrorist Identified – Also Previously Known and Reported to British Intelligence…

The third London Bridge terrorist was identified today as 22-year-old Youssef Zaghba, a Moroccan-Italian previously arrested on suspicion of trying to reach Syria, and previously announcing he was “going to become a terrorist“.

It becomes more than a little ridiculous when the Jihadists tell law enforcement they intend to become terrorists, and yet… nothing… until… dead people.

According to media reports he was the son of an Italian mother from Bologna and a Moroccan father who held passports from both countries.

(Via New York Post) […] At the time of the attack, Zaghba was working in a London restaurant and continued to have contacts with his mother in Italy, where he visited in 2016, the Italian newspaper Corriere della Sera reported.

He was stopped in Bologna as he was about to board a plane for Turkey, with the apparent intention of joining ISIS jihadists fighting in Syria, Agence France-Presse reported, citing Italian media.

(more…)

CNN Host Reza Aslan Calls President Trump: “Piece of Sh*t” and “Stain On The Presidency”…

CNN Host Reza Aslan responded to President Trump calling for enhance national security and VISA screening measures by saying:

 

There’s a current meme playing out on social media saying: “CNN is ISIS”, following the beheading of President Trump by another CNN host Kathy Griffin.  Apparently there’s something in the water at CNN production HQ which seems to find it appropriate to broadcast their ideological political violence.

(more…)

BREAKING: Another UK Attack – London Bridge Terrorist Attack

[ There are two incident scenes near each other. ]  According to initial media reporting up to 20 people are feared to be injured after a white van reportedly ploughed into pedestrians on London Bridge.  Approximate time 10:10pm (local) or 5:10pm EDT U.S.

Initial eye-witnesses report the vehicle drove onto the pedestrian pavement at the scene in central London this evening and drove directly into the crowds of people.  The driver, and possibly passengers, may also have exited the vehicle and began stabbing or shooting the survivors.

There are reports of massive amounts of gunfire taking place at the same time.  The van is estimated to have been driven at a speed approximately 50mph into the crowd.  The rapid gunfire lasted for several minutes. (more…)

U.S. Begins Providing Weapons To Syrian Kurds…

(Via Reuters) The United States has started distributing arms to Syrian Kurdish fighters battling to help retake the city of Raqqa from Islamic State, a U.S. official told Reuters on Tuesday, as the United States moved ahead with a plan despite concerns by ally Turkey.

The official said distribution of the arms had started in the past 24 hours, based on authority given by President Donald Trump earlier this month. (read more)

(more…)

Democrats In Texas Legislature Threaten Violence To Protect Illegal Aliens…

Texas is estimated to have more than 1 million illegal aliens, according to the Migration Policy Institute. During today’s final legislative session a group of angry protesters calling themselves illegal aliens attempted to disrupt the session by shouting, chanting and blowing whistles.

The issue they were protesting is a new law known as “SB4” or the anti-Sanctuary City Law, where Texas police chiefs and sheriffs are required to comply with federal requests to hold criminal suspects for possible deportation.

In response to the disruption, the Texas House leadership stopped the session and asked state troopers to clear the gallery. According to the LA Times the demonstration continued for about 20 minutes as officers led people out of the chamber peacefully in small groups. There were no reports of arrests.

However, State Rep. Ramon Romero, a Democrat from Fort Worth, and fellow Democrat Rep. Cesar Blanco of El Paso became physically violent upon hearing that Republican Matt Rinaldi called Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to alert them to the centrally located gathering of illegal aliens.

(more…)

Sunday Talks: DHS Secretary John Kelly -vs- Chris Wallace…

Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly appears on Fox News Sunday for an interview with swamp gatekeeper Chris Wallace.

Wallace began the interview in his customary insufferable fashion trying to bait Kelly into the vast ‘muh Russian’ conspiracy story and Jared Kushner.   Secretary Kelly did a great job outlining how Jared Kushner setting up channels of communication with anyone, including Russians, is a nothingburger.  Wallace reluctantly was forced to move on…

Secretary Kelly went on to outline the status of the U.S. terror threats.  Yikes.

(more…)

Mississippi Mass Murder – Eight Killed Including Police Officer – Suspect Captured said: “I Ran Out of Bullets”..

Those of you who followed journalist Therese Apel during the Jessica Chambers story will remember her exceptional reporting.   She has major scoops on this horror; the most deadly mass killing of 2017.

Eight people, including a law enforcement officer, have been shot dead in rural Mississippi.  The victims were discovered in three separate locations in rural Lincoln County overnight, according to Mississippi Bureau of Investigation spokesman Warren Strain.

Mississippi – The shooting spree began sometime before 11:30 p.m. local time (12:30 a.m. Sunday ET) when authorities received a domestic call in Bogue Chitto, Mississippi, Strain said.

The bodies of three women and a Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department deputy were found at that scene, he said.   The other victims were discovered at two separate homes in Brookhaven, Mississippi, where the bodies of two boys and an adult man and woman were found, Strain said.

(more…)

Islamic Terror Attack in Egypt – 26 Coptic Christians Killed, 25 Wounded…

26 people have been killed and 25 wounded after masked gunmen opened fire on a bus carrying Coptic Christians in central Egypt. The terrorist attack happened in Minya province, about 220km (140 miles) south of the capital city of Cairo. The bus was headed to the Monastery of St Samuel.

The bus was ambushed by masked men in three 4 wheel drive vehicles. An immediate response by Egyptian military and security forces is underway, while units of the police special forces closed all exits to Minya.

According to Egyptian media – the terrorists had driven from the Western Desert to a nearby location of the attacked bus then walked to ambush the bus, where they sprayed the bus with gunfire indiscriminately. During the terrorists exit, they found another group in another bus, which they stopped, killed everyone aboard and fled.

(more…)

Tucker Carlson Speaks Big Truth…

Fox News host Tucker Carlson speaks *boldly tonight against the backdrop of the Manchester terrorist attack.

.

*where “boldly” in 2017 means speaking common sense.

(more…)

Manchester Bomber Identified as 22-Year-Old Salman Abedi…

The suicide bomber who detonated a bomb at a Manchester pop concert killing 22 people including young children has been named as 22-year-old Salman Abedi.

According to the UK Daily Mail the bomber was previously known to authorities. He died at the scene and police carried out a controlled explosion at what is believed to be his home during raids around the city today.

(UK Daily Mail) […] Abedi is understood to have been born in Britain but is from a Libyan family. A school friend told MailOnline had grown a beard when he last saw him and neighbours claimed he had been ‘acting strangely’ recently.

A 23-year-old man, believed to be Abedi’s brother, was also arrested by anti-terror officers as police and security services attempt to work out if the suicide bomber was part of a cell.

Security sources have told MailOnline that initial analysis of the ‘sophisticated’ device suggests it was made by an expert.

(more…)