Sunday Talks: Steve Bannon Extensive Interview With Maria Bartiromo…

Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon appears on Fox News with Maria Bartiromo for a wide-ranging discussion on current political and geopolitical events.

Topics include the U.S-Mexico border security and immigration; the 2020 democrat candidates (announced and unannounced); the bigger geopolitical issues behind the U.S-China trade conflict; Joe and Hunter Biden’s direct financial relationship to the Chinese communist government; the USMCA trade agreement; Trump’s leverage to increase an EU free economic alliance against China; and radical action by dems.

This entry was posted in Big Government, China, Communist, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Economy, Election 2020, European Union, Legislation, media bias, Mexico, Nancy Pelosi, President Trump, Uncategorized, United Kingdom (UK) and Great Britain, US dept of agriculture, US Treasury, USA, USMCA. Bookmark the permalink.

174 Responses to Sunday Talks: Steve Bannon Extensive Interview With Maria Bartiromo…

1. Perot Conservative says:

Excellent interview.

Bannon also notes, as has Sundance, the real Democratic candidate may not yet have emerged. Clinton, Bloomberg, Michelle Obama?

He also mentions 30-40 border landowners have seen what Build the Wall has achieved, and it sounds like they want a Wall built!

Could we get 5-10 contiguous properties; and raise the funds? Would POTUS put out the word?

• Sporty says:

Would it surprise anyone if the eventual candidate came after the debates because the Progs don’t want their Messiah to have bruises from other Progs?

• JC says:

Perot Conservative:

Info on the first section built + info that next 35 miles planned.

GoFundMe wall donation link.

• ristvan says:

Best contribution I ever made. Fisher’s build cost on easier terrain, with improved equipment, and maybe with less sophisticated supporting subsystems will easily be half of this first section.

• JC says:

Oh, me too, ristvan. Have thoroughly enjoyed following their progress. Truly inspiring how this group has wrought miracles already. That first section in Sunland Park, NM, is a thing o’ beauty and took them no time at all to build… and build well.

All kinds of grief from rabid leftists and their sputtering minions, but Kolfage and Fisher have forged ahead undaunted.

• Been in Sunland Park many times. Sunland Park area may be the toughest area to build along the whole southern border. Watched the videos a dozen times and I was impressed. Imagine how fast and inexpensive the rest of the wall will be built.

• JC says:

Thanks for the info, AoW. Been to NM many times but not that far south. Brings me even more pride and satisfaction that these incredible patriots accomplished what they did. What I like best is: next…

• Pa Hermit says:

Likewise lurker, just wish I could donate more! Amazing how slow government can be,no?

• Daneil M. Camac says:

Donated twice and I’m on fixed income. When I read Brian’s GoFundMe pledge way back when I knew this was either going to be a huge success or a flub. Then it hit a snag when funds had to be moved. I kept reading Brian’s continuing emails keeping all posted on what was going on which really helped keeping people informed.

Then the construction started and with Tommy Fisher, Foreman Mike and the clips they were showing (Fist punch to Stillwater here at CTH for excellent clips and info) it tsunamied into what became the most efficient, cost-effective and PATRIOTIC project
            ever.

The ceremony they held celebrating the completion of OUR WALL was epic.

On to Arizona, God knows they need a wall.

• Perot Conservative says:

Please. 30′ Tall!

• Stillwater says:

Back on the 2nd day of the Wall-A-Thon, Brian Kolfage mentioned to Tommy Fisher during a panel discussion that they probably have a ~24 mile section for him to do(assuming the funds become available). Tommy Fisher said that that distance would probably take them 1.5 months to complete.

Unfortunately day 2 of the Wall-A-Thon got taken down by youtube for some reason and WBTW never reuploaded that day’s video to their channel.

• Pyrthroes says:

As Biden deliquesces, and clown-car candidates from Fauxcahontas to Camel-Toe and assorted cat-scratch non-entities saw off their own branches, Rats may well discover a seeming-sensible billionaire entrant such as Michael Bloomberg or Starbuck’s Howard Schultz.

But let’s face it: Anyone of good bourgeois sense-and-sensibility is anathema to Rats’ current base of creeps-and-thugs, while “independence” is CoC, dirigiste Central Bankers’ and Wall Street’s bete noir– Rat powers-that-be need a scarecrow figurehead, not someone in Trump’s mold who can’t be bought.

Ferget the schtoopid polls, which habitually –as if at some lurking coterie’s command– understate Trump’s popularity by 15% minimum. (See LAT post at 3:10 PM on Tuesday, November 8th 2016, giving odds of 98 : 2 of a “crushing” MzBill victory.) With any luck, not only will a quasi-honest tally win President # 44 (not double-counting Grover Gleveland) four more years through 2024, but perpetual-incumbent RINO Congress-things will be replaced by genuinely good-faith Representatives.

• All Too Much says:

Deval Patrick is a horse potential candidate.
      I’d call him a dark horse potential candidate but that would probably be racist.
      DP is being pressures by Team Obama, et al., and a lot of fairly powerful Democrat backers.

DP checks a lot of boxes for the Democrats.
      He would blow put the rest of the field.

• free2313 says:

Above mentioned names Clinton, Bloomberg and especially Michelle Obama… Seriously, are these the pathetic and go to the bench saviors?

• Clinton??? God in Heaven, please no more of that hag! Bloomberg? I doubt he would have the stamina & personality to go up against President Trump…. especially since he knows President Trump’s policies are great for his own financial empire. Michelle Obama has made it abundantly clear she has no desire to run for President, that’s too much like real work and she wants to be Queen. Tom Steyer is already declared… but he won’t win…. he made his billions in coal mining…. then turned into an environmental whack job. I don’t see any Democrat who has a real chance.

• it’s michelle.. just my opinion.

• livefreeordieguy says:

Female, Black, Liberal Rockstar, 100% name recognition, totally connected to all Democrats influencers, rapid-fire fund raiser (so late entry won’t matter), best-selling memoir block checked, fulfills liberal fever-dream of Barak back in the WH…. No, she is not up to the job, but Dems (and maybe the general electorate) will rationalize that the ‘two-fer’ of her and Barak tag-teaming will shore her up and make it work….

• MelH says:

Most landowners didn’t require funds. They were HAPPY to Quit Deed the land needed for the Wall.

• MelH says:

My reply appears 25 Replies AFTER the Comment i replied to, which answers the question of why read the whole thing before commenting.. When I replied, it was to the first Comment and there were no others. When my Reply posted, suddenly 24 others preceded it.

• JC says:

Yes, MelH, Kolfage and group have exercised deep due diligence and are extremely organized. They have indicated that landowners are willing and eager to provide access to their land.

• steph_gray says:

Thoroughly enjoyed this interview and hope Steve does continue on with his positive PDJT support in some role that won’t put him in conflict with the rest of the MAGA team.

But I was thinking about this certainty that someone else is going to come along for the DementoRats to run in 2020. To logical thinkers on our side, it appears completely insane to run any of the current crew, so we try to apply our own strategic thinking.

But the other side does not apply common sense. And I think there are two big reasons they may just stick with Creepy Joe.

1) They believe the nutso polls. It’s what got them in trouble last time.
      2) China. China wants the Bidens (both father and son). The DementoRats do the bidding of China.

Just my opinion!

• JC says:

Good post, steph_gray; agree on all points. Exceptional interview (thank you, Maria, for not interrupting and thus allowing Bannon to be eloquently thorough) and “other side does not apply common sense.” Dems’ presidential campaign efforts are a poorly-run, embarrassingly bush-league puppet show.

2. I do not believe MO will enter race…otherwise she would already flex muscle in bikini outfit on SPEW / VIEW!!!!!!

3. beachbum31 says:

what a great great interview! She is a real talent. I wish she and Tucker, Sean, Laura, and even Ducey would stand up to the Murdoch boys and threaten to leave FOX if the left wing direction of the network isn’t reversed; and all the people like Wallace, Nap, Shemp, leelander, always Bushie Perino, Cavuto (how many dozen am I missing?) are all given their walking papers so they can finally realize their career ambition and join CNN.
    If I have the tv on FOX lately, its usually muted… I doubt I am alone.

• Nigella says:

You are not alone

• 1970novass396 says:

Comment deleted by Admin…

• Anonymous Rex says:

“Leave the dead to bury their dead…” Fox News is finished. Just start watching and supporting a REAL news network. OANN ~ I gladly and proudly support OANN with my $5/mo subscription.

• I watch an OANN livestream here on the internet. What I really like is their International news…anyone else cover international activity like they do? Excellent.

• ezgoer says:

Many large cable providers do not and will not carry OANN.

• Anonymous Rex says:

Sounds like an endorsement of OANN’s virtue.

Note I include the subscription fee I pay monthly. One gets the value in return for what one pays.

Makes sense the angry p!$$stream media complex is “free”.

• donna kovacevic says:

I will have to check with my cable subscriber if we can get OANN, I am currently paying $5.00 monthly for Fox and I only watch Tucker, Hannity, Laura, Judge Janine and some Sundays Mark Levin, forgot Greg Gutfeld.

• bigralphie says:

EXACTLY. Yes, I know a good share of individuals legitimately detest(ed) O’Reilly’s oftentimes combative style but we need to throw him (back) into the mix – I miss his ‘voice’ and will always think he got railroaded. Ideally I’d like to see the mass exodus you allude to over to OANN and totally make THAT truly excellent network rock-solid – they’re good but just need some ‘polishing’ (a bit rough around the edges, amateurish production values, etc). We can’t forget in the discussion an individual so corrupt even Clown Network CNN had to fire her – Donna Brazile, backstabber Eddie Munster/Paul Ryan to the Fox board; all this while simultaneously putting Judge Jeanine in ‘time out’ for her HONEST comments about Omar The Terrible and the vicious nature of Sharia law. I’m disgusted Rupert abandoned Fox to his evil brats.

• oldumb says:

I have nothing against Fox having liberals on their shows. it is their company, so theirs to decide, not the talent. Just like football players don’t make hiring decisions.

They want balance, unlike CNN and MSNBC they want to provide news and information for everyone. It is up to US to ingest or reject. Otherwise it is just a right wing CNN, how can that be good?

Naaah, I don’t need a goose-stepping FOX.

• ezgoer says:

Most of Fox is going to back the Democrat nominee. Murdochs already decided that. Outside of Hannity, Ingraham, Judge Jeanine and maybe Tucker the rest of the Fox crew will be hostile to Trump. Martha McCall-um is already openly supporting Biden.

• mimbler says:

IMO Fox news is indeed goose stepping for the dems while coasting on their “fair and balanced” reputation. Even Judge Jeannine was shilling for gun control last night.

• oldumb says:

They are allowed to goosestep with their private enterprise.

• Peoria Jones says:

Apparently, they’re allowed to lie with their “fair & balanced” slogan, too.

There’s nothing “fair” about calling yourself a news outlet, with a bunch of screaming, lying lefties spewing stupidity ad nauseum.

There’s nothing “balanced” in having these die-hard Progressives and Commies, when the so-called Conservatives (on-air or in the boardroom) are one of the following:

1.) Never-Trumps
            2.) Uniparty Globalists
            3.) Obnoxious loudmouths
            4.) Stoopid actors and presstitutes
            5.) Refuse to ask the right questions.

• oldumb says:

Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. They are allowed to. It is their Network and their product. Who would complain about McDonalds bad hamburgers? Simply go to backyard burger. We do have options. Why go to any push programing outlet when there is an entire buffet of options.

• Peoria Jones says:

“…there is an entire buffet of options.” Not in cable or broadcast TV. Not in social media. Gimme a break.

• oldumb says:

So? Who said there had to be in broadcast or social… central planning? It is their product to do as they see fit. Easy concept. We have no right to tell them how they must produce their product. Don’t like it don’t partake. It isn’t fair but that is reality with freedom to choose.

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

I turned off False News ages ago. Doubt I could find it now if I tried. Heck, doubt I could find any very fake news hysterical drive by media outlet if I tried. Then again, I canceled my cable so there is that.

4. “President Bannon”… I like the way that sounds.

5. rashomon says:

What an excellent place for Steve Bannon! The private landowners need a voice, and he knowd how to work the system to help them.

Good job, SG!

6. MEMcL says:

My goodness! Steve Bannon looks like a Revolutionary War Hero. A great interview. I am thrilled that he is a visible spokesman.
    If Bannon is this involved in the Build the Wall Project, I am sending in another donation right now. The first wall in El Paso was awesome.

7. Landslide says:

That WAS a great interview.👍🏻👍🏻 Common sense, articulate & direct communication, and totally supportive of President Trump. I liked it.👍🏻🇺🇸👍🏻🇺🇸

8. Skippy says:

I watched the entire interview today twice. I makes me hope that President Trump and Steve Bannon can work again together. Mr. Bannon speaks truths and wisdom. We need him onboard.

• doofusdawg says:

What are you going to do with Ivanka.

• Sentient says:

She should focus on selling her jewelry or clothes or whatever she does, and take that husband of hers away from our president. He got his embassy in Jerusalem and his prison reform. Now get him out of there before his matchmaking with Mohammed Bone Saw embarrasses our president any more.

• MaineCoon says:

Wrong. Piss-poor comment to say the least. Extremely offensive and insulting directly to President Trump himself. Are you one of those ROLCONs SD wrote about?

• Louisiana Tea Rose says:

Ivanka has a place. Leave her alone. Trumpers are NOT the monolithic moronics demonstrated in the left.

Ivanka is not a conservative. However, she DOES represent a group who usually align with moderate-to-left, but are currently receptive to the President’s initiatives for groups looking for relief from marginalization.

BACK OFF.

• wightmanfarm says:

Sorry, I’m with Sentient. Nepotism has no place in our government.

• John Bosley says:

It depends.
            She and her daughter Arabella played their part in lulling a false sense of security with Chairman Xi for President Trump to do what he needed.
            We need all the help we can get against these Elitist Communists.

• MaineCoon says:

I would only consider it nepotism if she were an incompetent nincompoop with no redeemed value added to the staff. Plus, for all the commenters who have pegged her a liberal from the get go, no one links any supporting data evidencing this attribution in her life before WH. Nada. Just repeatedly stating it as if that makes it true.

She has a job and she is doing it well. Has any one taken note that the President gave her the job with others to get companies to commit to retraining workers and increase jobs. This is at the top of P45s priority list.

Dissing Ivanka comes across as a #1 target of a ROLCON, IMHO.

• oldumb says:

And Comey’s daughter is with the SDNY US Attorney. yeah nepotism

• PBR says:

I would say possibly but in this case, it’s important to be able to trust SOMEBODY.,. I think family is important. Besides the Left HATES it.

• rvsueandcrew says:

Sentient…. It’s my understanding that Ivanka gave up her thriving clothing business in order to work for free in the administration. She has done an outstanding job with the jobs commitment program, and I applaud Jared for the work he has done also.

Of all the people we have to gripe about . . . . . the President’s family?

9. KingBroly says:

Bannon seems like someone who’s figured it out. It feels like he knows how all of the pieces fit together in Trump’s plans. It all seems to come back to China at the end of the day. He might be right with the chosen candidate, too. Think about it. All of these candidates have taken super extreme positions, but an unannounced one hasn’t. That way, they could theoretically swoop in and steal it at the last second because they’d have none of the ‘bad positions.’

• California Joe says:

I always enjoyed Steve Bannon on Breibart’s Sirius Satellite Radio show every morning. He was always 100% MAGA!

• redthunder238 says:

That’s exactly what is going to happen. These lunatics are shifting the Overton window, now someone like Bloomberg will look like a total moderate. It’s pretty obvious.

10. rayvandune says:

OT – Big WAPO article on Epstein death names names… like Trump, who the latest accuser’s testimony specifically says was never involved in sex.

But does NOT mention big time Dems Richardson or Mitchell… whom she specifically says SHE SERVICED!!

WOW, Bezos! They obviously don’t need to pay you – so you must just be protecting these pedophiles out of loyalty. You run some kinda classy outfit there at The Washington Procurer-Democrat!

11. rayvandune says:

12. Mike in a Truck says:

I’m not mesmerized by the carnival freak show that the DNC is putting up. In fact dont really pay attention to them. Dosnt matter who they run. The Demos plan to steal the election and they have a lot of help. Street level actors, community organizers, MSM, corrupt precinct activists,ballot harvestors, crooked voting machines,multiple voting at different locations and an army of illegal aliens that have a vested interest in a Democrat in the White House.

13. Zippy says:

Here’s another good one I’ve previously linked to here:

14. littleanniefannie says:

I’m not so sure the one to emerge won’t be ValJar. Michelle knows she’ll be raked over the coals for her outlandish spending. She also doesn’t want the fall-out from Barack. Guaranteed way to smear what’s left of both reputations. Also, the party has LEFt the Obamas. We thought they were far left in 08, today they’re too right for the Socialists in control. ValJar had a major role in trying to take down PDJT. Once that gets out amongst the sheeple, she will be vaulted way up the board. She also checks lots of boxes—female, Arab, Muslim, radical, sneaky, etc.

15. TradeBait says:

The Dems know they are going to lose 2020. They are in development for 2024. PDT plans to bury their corpse in his second term so that they have no choice but leave communism/socialism in the ash heap of history.

• bruzedorange says:

But CHINA cannot holdout for 2024!

If they don’t find a Dem candidate to invest their last Yankee dollar in, they will have to pursue a more radical solution.

16. Sentient says:

Michelle Obama isn’t entering the race. Nor is Bloomberg or Opal. None of them could beat Trump. Hillary Clinton would love to be begged to be the nominee, but no one wants her. They’re going to have to go with one of the dwarves already in the race. Sanders and Gabbard would be their strongest candidates, but the DNC won’t allow them.

17. Louisiana Tea Rose says:

I don’t care what anyone says about Steve Bannon. This guy is a freakin’ SAGE. He is telegenic and clean in message when he speaks, it’s slmost like he is speaking to you straight off-the-cuff from across the room in such a relaxed and collegial manner that you must remind yourself Maria is conducting an interview. He is a natural communicator…no wonder Trump was drawn to his messaging and the establishment was repelled!

He was correct in leaving the WH because his talents are obviously utilized elsewhere.

I’m a fan!

• Nancy Steger says:

Courageous, smart and pragmatic: organizing citizens to do the work the government won’t do. Great example for other patriots of what can be done by the people working together to save our country. Big thank you To Bannon!

• GB Bari says:

This interview is what Bannon does best. He is most articulate on Pro-Trump policy when he’s on the outside. Just keep him away from the White House. He doesn’t play well with anyone else. When he was inside, Brannon exhibited a “my way or the highway” approach to team work. PDJT quickly realized Bannon was poisoning the atmosphere. I trust the President’s judgement, including his assignments for Ivanka and Jared.

• nats1mom says:

Spot on LTR! I listen to Steve and, yes, he comes across as very knowledgeable, understands what needs to get done to move the Trump train to the finish line. I’ve always enjoyed listening to him.

18. Doppler says:

The only strategy that might work for the Dems is a near Independent, who embraces and promises to improve Trump’s trade and immigration policies, promises incremental Obamacare reform, and attacks only Trump’s intemperate rhetoric, and WWF-style, tabloid-style antics. And who is a stable genius in his/her own right.

Haven’t seen that candidate.

• Perot Conservative says:

Tulsi Gabbard checks boxes, served in the Military, and seems stable.

• CarolynH says:

Seems stable? Have you forgotten how she has cozied up to the Syrian dictator and this right after he killed his own people with deadly poison gas? She was also outraged that the President wanted the nation to celebrate 4th of July – her tweets about this before the event dispels all the fawning over her. The men are falling all over her because she is something you never see in the Democrat party – an attractive female. But she is every bit as far-left liberal as the rest of them.

• Zy says:

Yes there’s crazy underneath the semi-attractive exterior.

• MWalents says:

Tulsi Gabbard is a leftist. However, she was right about Assad. He is the only “good’ guy in Syria. President Trump knew the “gassing his own people” trope was fake and that is why he only launched symbolic attacks on Syria that had zero affect militarily. Assad = bad guy is a globalist chant.

• dd_sc says:

Which is why the media avoids her and Andrew Yang. Like Trump, Yang is the only declared Democrat to make his fortune in the private sector. Had a failure or two along the way.

Both are pretty far left on the domestic policy side.

• steph_gray says:

My opinions – Yang needs psychiatric help, and Tulsi may be one of those CIA leftist plants with a military background that we heard about not so long ago.

Bottom line – there is no such thing as a DementoRat politician that is ever worth voting for. Ever. I made a hard and fast rule after 9-11 that I would never vote for any of them again, and haven’t seen anyone to change my mind.

• Yy4u says:

Bloomberg

• dd_sc says:

Not going to see it from the Democrats.

More likely to get that from Senator Marsha Blackburn.

19. Louisiana Tea Rose says:

Hey! Peter Thiel KIX ASS too this morning with Maria. Watched it twice so didn’t miss anything. I wish there was some way President Trump could harness Thiel-power to counter SILICON VALLEY subversion. This guy obviously has the juice to repel anti-matter in SV, I bet he scares them all SHITLESS, and it would be idiotic to try taking him on.

20. Eric Kennedy says:

Most interesting thing that came out of this interview was that Bannon confirmed that the Army Corps of Engineers is building the wall.

Of course the trolls on this site don’t want you to know that.

21. ristvan says:

I think Bannon is right that none of the announced candidates can win against PDJT.

First, even the frontrunners are pathetic:
    Biden ‘lost his fastball’ and ‘is playing without a full deck’. PDJT already took him out.
    Gabbard owned Horizontal Harris in the second debate, and that amplifies going forward.
    Fauxcahontas can never erase her past duplicity.
    Bernie is old and crazy.
    And nobody else is even remotely qualified (Beto, Mayor Pete), never mind their poor polling.

Second, their espoused positions are increasingly all extreme left.

But I disagree with Bannon that a dark horse might emerge late for 2020. Possible, but bad risk/reward. Reason, the 2020 election is already lost by two things: strong economy, and ‘promises made, promises kept’.

I think the core Dem machine is looking toward 2024 and a return to sanity after the 2020 extremist flameout; already building a small stable of less extreme centrist candidates over next 5 plus years. My guess is either very successful people mostly outside government like Bloomberg but younger (PDJT model), or carefully groomed at state governor level like Cuomo or Newsom.

PDJT ‘sees’ this, and like any good CEO is already ‘grooming’ potential successors other than Pence. Except we cannot see that yet. The usual visible CEO succession race sets up 2-3 years before retirement, and involves (old GE model) 3 obvious finalists.
    Pompeo, Nunes, and Ratcliffe? Maybe a governor or two and an as yet not retired General or Admiral (think a younger Colon Powell). He will let Deplorables begin to see that process after the 2020 election, an Apprentice like four year ‘show’ for PDJT to test and find his own Trumplican successor.

• jahealy says:

Agree there’ll be no dark horse. The ‘cooler heads’ in the D party, if they exist, must know 2020 is lost and their only hope for 2024 is to corral the crazy and try to move forward making noises like they believe in the greatness of this country and its citizens. I predict by 2024, patriotism will be fully back in style and a majority of voters (R, I and even D) won’t take kindly to the America-bashing and divisiveness the left is engaging in.

• jnr2d2 says:

Don Jr. Handsome. Well spoken, dating what would be a great First Lady. Not to mention, his great adviser. DJT !!!!

• Judith says:

None of the Trump children are Constitutionally eligible for the Presidency since Ivanna and Melania were not US citizens. Except for Tiffany, that is.

In fact, Ted Cruz, little Marco and possibly Heels Up Harris aren’t eligible either. Only natural born citizens can be President. Children of foreign-born people cannot be President.

Globalists have attacked our Constitution at every opportunity, and this is no exception.

• PBR says:

Judith, you could not be more wrong. Both parents do not have to be born in the US. Ivanka was born in NYC. That qualifies. It is only if the child is born overseas that there is a limitation.

• dd_sc says:

As far as Democrat Governors go, I suspect Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan will be the one to watch for 2024 (possible dark horse pick for 2020 VP). She’ll only be 50 give or take in 2024. Cuomo and Newsome are getting too long in the tooth.

The other would be Gov. Michelle Grisham of New Mexico. She just moved up the food chain of the National Governors’ Association. That was Bill Clinton’s road to the White House.

• willthesuevi says:

I do not know about Whitmer, but Grisham will be a local politician only. She is no different than the current Dem presidential candidates. She pushed her version of the green new deal on NM and is well on her way to bankrupting the state.

The only reason she is Governor is because that corrupt 5astard Richardson encouraged California to move here and screw the state to the wall. Eight years of a Bushie “I wanna be liked” Republican, Susanna Martinez drove half the nails in the coffin. Grisham is finishing the job.

Every Federal EPA regulation POTUS rolled back, Grisham is trying and has implemented several at the state level.

I did not believe this for years, but after living all my life in Colorado and New Mexico I can say Californians are like locusts and Texas better pay attention. Politically, a conservative Californian is the same as a 1980’s progressive.

• G S says:

IDK…the media is still in love with Kamala Harris and that’s why they are allowing Joe Biden to be exposed. IMO. Donna Brazile *spit* said that KH will make a comeback. God forbid!

22. LULU says:

Maria has the best program on television. Hands down. We began recording it some time ago so that we could watch/listen later. Today’s is immensely interesting. Steve Bannon on the border, the President, the campaign, the Democrats currently “on the podium”. And then Peter Thiel – on the situation with Google and China. Google’s swinging over to China which means that the PLA (People’s Liberation Army) sharing whatever Google is offering.

Watch it! Today and every Sunday! Should be a Must Watch…

23. Jenevive says:

I think Steve burned his bridges and won;’t work for
    POTUS again.. Wasn;t it Bannon who said he thought JR. meeting
    with the Russians at Trump Tower was treasonous? Plus he didn;t
    get along with Jared and Ivanka …Messing with POTUS kids
    is crossing a line..

• Judith says:

There’s a place for Bannon somewhere. We Build the Wall raised his profile but IMHO he is needed elsewhere. POTUS has already secured billions in DOD funding to build more wall.

What we really need is a way to stop election fraud and to primary all the RINOS in key districts. I think Bannon could successfully lead those efforts into 2020.

• PBR says:

Bannon tried that before. He lost BIG with Roy Moore. Kinda messed up that election.

• Judith says:

This is true. Maybe Bannon can learn from his mistake? One takeaway might be to stick to the most electable candidate in the ‘general,’ one clue being President Trump’s resounding endorsement!

The President seems to know intuitively who he can work with, for example, those up for re-election. He has an uncanny ability to leverage the best deal he possibly can.

At other times it boils down to a numbers game, or holding onto the majority. The ones to primary (punish) are those who break rank, who are oftentimes *not* up for re-election at anytime soon. It pays to be an elephant that never forgets.

24. OhNoYouDont says:

This is the Politico article mentioned by Bannon with his interview with Bartiromo.

As Joe Biden runs for the Democratic presidential nomination on the argument he can strongly appeal to the party’s dwindling base of blue-collar supporters, the candidate has often made the point that he hasn’t gotten rich from his decades in politics.

As recently as 2009, his net worth was less than $30,000, though in recent years he has made millions from book sales and speaking fees.

He refers to himself as “Middle-Class Joe,” and presents himself as a corrective to a system rigged by financiers and networked corporate elites.
    _______

In 2017, Joe Biden told a Vanity Fair writer that he sometimes wished that one of his children had gotten rich in order to provide for him in his old age.

Biden and his wife, Jill, have set about providing for themselves, earning more than $15 million in the two years following the end of his vice presidency in early 2017.

• Zy says:

To believe Joe’s poor financial situation is to believe one or more of the following 1) he was the only one in DC not on the take 2) with years of of a Senator’s salary and benefits that he is one of the worst money managers ever 3) he burned his money on vices like his son

25. G S says:

Please, stop comparing Bolsonaro to President Trump.
    Jair Bolsonaro is an idiot. He may be successful (hasn’t been much so far) because of the team he has working with him, but he himself is an idiot.

26. Fools Gold says:

Steve feels about like I do. There ain’t a single one running right now that can even come close. I look for them to drag HRC out of the bed and prop Bill, Obama, Michell to hold that beech up straight and keep her from rolling down hill. It’s their last hope. The rest will that are running are gonna be their talking points…for the idiots!

• Peter Rabbit says:

Watch for Sarah Huckabee Sanders to win Arkansas Gov race handily in 2020. Could emerge as POTUS Trump’s successor nominee in 2024. Pence can generate no enthusiasm and no other current Cabinet member can either. Base wants someone with passion and bona fides.

DeSantis could be strong contender also, but he is not as strong as Sarah. But neither Cruz or Little Marco have a chance. RINO’s love Nikki Haley, but she is anathema, ala Mittens, to the Trump base, which now owns the Party.

27. Fools Gold says:

My only criticism is the Air Force dude wearing a Nike Shirt. Is this an old video?

28. William Dorritt says:

BANNON LIKE ROVE HAS NEITHER POWER NOR INFLUENCE

Scaramucci is getting coverage by trashing Trump who probably doesn’t return his calls and is another example of Trump bringing people into the White House diametrically opposed to his stated agenda and completely stiff arming Conservative from jobs in his govt.

Trump is now pursuing Psychologist Driven Gun confiscations using the Soviet Model, the Holy Grail of the now out of the closet marxist left.

29. somercet says:

Fox News official post of interview: