Tripwire Alert – National Poll: Donald Trump Beats Hillary Clinton 45% – 40%…

Fox News has released portions of an embargoed national poll (pdf below).  Within the poll the reality of Hillary Clinton’s lack of electability surfaces.

The important aspect is not the data itself, Hillary’s weakness is brutally obvious for anyone who has followed the maneuvering of the financial power brokers who control the funding of election outcomes, ie. Wall Street.  The important aspect is the media being willing to publicly show it – That’s the Tripwire!

Hillary Clinton moonbattrump general

fox poll screengrab 2

TRUMP BEATS CLINTON

As said, it’s not the data per se’, you have to step back and think about the larger narrative as it has been continually presented by the media.

Factually, this poll is the same as all other polls when considering who is the most preferred candidate within the group of Democrats.

See:

fox poll screengrab 3

Hillary leads all Democrat Candidates handily, with 45% of the vote.  However, within the same poll, Hillary loses to every single Republican candidate.

So what’s the deal?

The same poll shows only 19% of Democrats support Joe Biden.

YET – SAME POLL – Candidate Joe Biden beats every republican candidate.

This frames the Wall Street narrative we have been discussing for several months.  Which was essentially encapsulated when we said back in August:

If Donald Trump cannot be destroyed, Wall Street will have no option but to replace Hillary Clinton with Joe Biden.

Hence we predicted:

What you are seeing within this poll, and even within the timing of this release (including the abstract of the substantive data within it), further evidence/affirmation of our previous research.   If Trump is defeating the GOPe scheme, Clinton must be removed.

The lack of electability for Hillary Clinton is only a non-issue when facing Jeb Bush, which was/is the preferred outcome for Wall Street and all of the various power-brokers who are contingently dependent on executive policies carried by Clinton/Bush.

Wall Street, facing Donald Trump, will have no alternative than to push Joe Biden into the race setting up better control of the 2016 outcome to their benefit.

Joe Biden will then select Elizabeth Warren as his running mate in order to try and offset the massively broad-based electoral support carried by Donald Trump.

Fox News releasing this poll tonight is absolute confirmation of a few things:

• #1 – Wall Street is losing to Donald Trump. He’s more inevitable than ever.
  • #2 – Because of #1 – Wall Street is turning their financial back on Jeb Bush, and will support Marco Rubio as the front-man (role reversal) for the Bush/Rubio alliance within the primary races.
  • #3 – Hillary Clinton is no-longer supported by Wall Street.
  • #4 – Biden is the fail safe now needed to try and offset the risk.

*NOTE*  Don’t expect the remaining embargo data (most likely GOP polling data) to be favorable to Donald Trump.  Remember, there is a goal which never stops – THAT GOAL is the removal of Donald Trump at all costs.  Promoting Ben Carson and Marco Rubio (to a lesser extent Fiorina) remains the media strategy.

If Trump is removed – Ben Carson then becomes Herman Cain, Ted Cruz becomes Newt Gingrich and Jeb Bush becomes Mitt Romney.

Candidate Jeb Bush attends Chamber of Commerce dinner with Fox's Rupert Murdoch and Valerie Jarrett (December 2014)

Candidate Jeb Bush attends Chamber of Commerce dinner with Fox’s Rupert Murdoch and Valerie Jarrett (December 2014)

GOP primary 2

Just a Reminder, this is an insurgency. – The modern enemy of Wall Street is Main Street vulgarians. The enemy of the RNC/GOPe is not Democrats, it’s Grassroots Conservatives, more vulgarians.

The Republican Party, and the Republican media apparatus, view us as their enemy. We are the enemy they need to protect themselves from:

In 2014, the RNC approved selection rules that govern how each state’s delegates are portioned out from the primaries. Under one of the changes, states holding their primaries between March 1 and March 14 will have their delegates doled out proportionately with election results, a change that will likely stymie a movement candidate.

States that have primaries on or after March 15 will be winner-take-all states.

That’s important because another RNC rule change requires that a candidate must win a majority of delegates in eight or more states before his or her name may be presented for nomination at the 2016 Republican National Convention.

With 18 GOP presidential candidates, for now, it will be that much harder for any candidate to win a majority in any state, let alone eight. (Article July 2015)

GOP-versus-Tea-PartyNow, ask yourself, why would the RNC want to “stymie a movement candidate“? Who exactly does that benefit? Obviously, the “non-movement” candidate, ie “the turtle“.

Isn’t the entire reason for campaigning in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina etc. to make a movement/momentum?

In addition Rule #40 changed in 2014 from previously five needed state wins, to a newer threshold of eight (8):

Officially, it’s Rule 40 in the RNC handbook and it states that any candidate for president “shall demonstrate the support of a majority of the delegates from each of eight (8) or more states” before their name is presented for nomination at the national convention. (article March 2014)

Again, ask yourself who does this benefit? A candidate can win seven states outright, and still not have their name presented for nomination?

These rules were made/affirmed in 2014 – Who or what exactly was the GOP concerned about blocking in 2016 that would necessitate such rules? When combined with other rule changes you can clearly identify a consolidation of power within the RNC apparatus intentionally constructed to stop the candidate of the GRASSROOTS from achieving victory.

It’s all part of their GOPe Roadmap.

♦ Reference and Resources – (links to internal MSM references are contained within prior outlines): RNC Rule Changes RNC Rule Battles

1. Following The Money
  2. The GOPe Roadmap
  3. ♦ The Roles of The Players – “The Splitters
  4. ♦ How each candidate is aligned in the Roadmap
  5. ♦ Arrow #1 Trump Hits The Super-PACs – The GOPe Achilles Heel
  6. ♦ Arrow #2 Trump Hits Bush – Inside The Wall Street Fortress
  7. ♦ Arrow #3 Trump Cuts Off Rubio/Bush switch – The GOPe Switch
  8. ♦ The Rick Perry Tripwire Exposed – DC Super-Pac
  9. ♦ Jeb Bush Super-Pac Will immediately spend $10 Million
  10. ♦ Proving there is only one political party in Washington DC
  11. ♦ Why Support Trump – Part One (The GOPe Ruse)
  12. ♦ Why Support Trump – Part Two (Stop being played)
  13. ♦ Why Support Trump – Part Three (Intellectual Details)
  14. ♦ How To Defeat the GOPe Road Map
  15. ♦ Current Polling Exposes – the Ohio, Florida, Texas, Virginia, New York Splitters
  16. ♦ Florida Polling Exposes – Donald Trump defeating Jeb’s Florida Strategy
  17. ♦ Rush Limbaugh Discusses/AffirmsThe “splitter strategy”
  18. ♦ The Biden Paradox – Trump Winning Means Clinton Must Be Removed
  19. ♦ Salem Media Communications (GOPe Media Arm) Launches Attack
  20. ♦ Open Letter To GOPe – The Conservative Frustration
  21. ♦ Why The GOPe Will Never Stop Attacking Donald Trump
This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Clinton(s), Cold Anger, Decepticons, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Election 2016, Jeb Bush, media bias, Notorious Liars, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

125 Responses to Tripwire Alert – National Poll: Donald Trump Beats Hillary Clinton 45% – 40%…

1. Like

2. hocuspocus13 says:

🇺🇸 TRUMP 🇺🇸

3. snaggletooths says:

Great News TRUMP 2016

4. Artist says:

I received 2 Faux News Poll Alerts today on my phone and saw several FaceBook posts where their main point was Carson either leading or just trailing Trump.
    I don’t believe it for a minute.
    It’s the GOPe last ditch bs effort
    #Trump2016

• catmom says:

Same here. Its Faux News. Rove must be on meds by now.

• Carson’s numbers in the Fox poll are unbelievable. I just can’t believe that many people would back a doctor without any management or international experience. Obviously, the elite of the party is pushing up Carson’s numbers in polls to make Trump look like he is failing in popularity. They are playing to his comment that if his poll numbers look really bad, he will quit the race. They are trying to make that happen with these obviously fake polls. The Republican voters can’t be so brain dead that they would vote for another person with no background in anything needed to be President after Obama.

I hope Trump does not believe all these polls and stays in the race if his numbers start to go down. I really believe that he has much more support than these polls indicate.

• Don’t worry about TRUMP believing these abstract polls – he has people. Management and international (and info on the Clinton hidden stuff) experience is why we back TRUMP and not Carson. Carson is a good man. But to right America and do what has to be done we need more than a good man – we need a fighter who will not lose if it is humanly possible and plays well and to win any game they play and usually ahead of when they thought of it…lol

5. Ellie says:

Is there any truth to the rumors swirling around that Obama will only endorse Biden if Deval Patrick is his VP choice? If that’s true, then Elizabeth Warren is not in the picture, correct? Or are these rumors leaking out just some kind of psy ops?

• I think it’s Jarrett keeping options open for communist continuity. They want to make sure the White House remains under Obama faction control. Both Warren and Deval can fulfill that, though Deval is probably more of a real black commie than just a proggie like Warren, so he’s preferable. My guess is that Jarrett would only go to Warren if it looked like a woman is needed to win – otherwise if they can win with Deval, it’s basically a one-two. Get Biden in, get Biden out, and the Obama-Jarrett faction is up and running under Deval.

• knotpeesea says:

I hope he whole heartedly endorses whoever the dem elect is. Its the kiss of death for any candidate, they should be paying him to stay away, far far away!

• winky says:

I think Warren is an absolute joke

6. Zada says:

Trump needs to get the female vote. Bring out the big guns soon…Melania and daughters. The women love fashion and style. Look at how they try to look like the Kardashians. The female vote helped Obama get into office and they will support Hildabeast.

• kallibella says:

Agree that women care about how they look, but women care about the issues, like illegal immigration, jobs/economy and all the issues related to bringing up children to eventually have a future. Let’s make America great again for our children and grandchildren.

• That’s women with children. I think younger women who are a smaller percentage of voters, who don’t have children that Melania and Ivanka will carry a lot of weight and yes because of looks and fashion. But to be honest after speaking with women all day every day at the gym here in US and even abroad, most women are EXTREMELY low information voters and don’t really care to know about politics except the very basics. 😦 sad.
        I’ve met many that just vote for whoever their pastor or church leaders are supporting. and the rest that are like you and me and more politically aware of course would never consider looks or fashion nor whom church leaders are supporting. The non church women I talk to, older over 50, vote their party, so whomever the DEMs want they choose, or if Republican whomever the GOP ends up going with they go with too. 😦

• kallibella says:

You make good points. My own interactions are with women who are moms and are informed. And they also happen to take care of themselves and are well read. But I don’t doubt that what you say is right as well.

• I think more voters are aware of politics (like me who hate politics) than ever before. It’s not so much an interest of politics but an interest that has finally touched them in so much failure. The dream of America has pinched almost everybody, even these uninterested women. Raising a normal child has women fighting the schools and becoming aware. Men who care about taking care of the home and family are fighting layoffs – having working wives – paying bills and affording a vacation too – now aware. Finding out after the last few years that I am not alone, crazy, locked into the past, and irrelevant, too stupid to understand, or all 5 is just not true. I found this site because I looked for it. I found others and I find the truth. It’s not hard. It’s so far from the election that my sons and daughter and grown grandchildren are busy and don’t want to talk about it or do their own homework (which I believe. I don’t teach them “what” to think but “how” to think so they can stand for THEY believe) but they will before voting time. I didn’t raise stupid people. Low info voters did in the past hamper society, but my gosh, they have lost the America they knew also. I think the computer was a godsend. Now a stupid person is not also stupid but lazy too. Nobody wants to be that when the answer is clicking some keys. Even those who used to not vote because it didn’t matter know better now. I believe America wants America back first. We can’t even talk without somebody saying we can’t say that – who in blue blazes are “they”? Even my Mama couldn’t break my “freedom to speak my mind” even if I knew she was gonna spank me for it. Now I’m grown, free, and 21. The revolution is on.

• According to Trump’s twitter feed, Ivanka will be interviewed on CNN sometime tomorrow.

• knotpeesea says:

women like REAL MEN and yes they do like fashion but not a man who likes fashion more than traditional males. like everyone else, women are voting for a leader not a gay shopping partner!

• winky says:

The Kardashians could never have the class that that Trump women have…not even close…the Kardashians are hip hop…we have had enough of that crap

7. Cameraman says:

RCP average table updated.

FOX News (10/10 – 10/12)
    Trump 24% (down 2), Carson 23% (up 5), Cruz 10% (up 2), Rubio 9% (n/c), Bush 8% (up 1), Fiorina 5% (down 4).

• Cameraman says:

Here’s the link

Incidentally, keep in mind that Fox have never polled Trump above 26%.

• this FOX poll is skewed, especially keep in mind HUCKABEES suden bump up to 5%. this is key. shows the folks being polls were extreme evangelical cuz that are the only voters ALL Huck gets.
      gosh they are such lightweights. the Huck 5% gives them away!

• Cameraman says:

I completely agree the Fox poll is skewed and always has been. But even taking that into account Fox are still forced to show Trump support remaining very strong.

The last four Fox polls for Trump (over the past 10 weeks) have him at 26%, 25%, 26% and 24%. Even trump’s bad polls are actually excellent!

I suspect Fox are polling Trump around 5% below his true position and Carson 5% above his true position. And I think your reasoning for that is probably right.

• missed the most important one: HUCKABEE up to 5%.
      think…what are the only candidates that support Huck? what does that tell us about the folks who were polled?
      totally skewed for evangelicals. which is all this poll truly is. helpful only to show us where the evangelical votes are split and nothing more.
      FOX thinks they’re tricky, but the Huck 5% speaks VOLUMES.

• TheTorch says:

Is it not interesting that Rubio is unchanged, even after all that wonderful coverage that Fox has been giving Rubio recently? No change ?

That does not make sense to me, you would expect him to uptick a bit even if only a point.

and Trump has done pretty well lately, been quite smooth, so he is down 2? nah!

and Carson up 5!? nah!

Be good for Sundance to analyse the background data to this poll when fully released, something seemes fishy with this to say the least. Could be MoniQue is right that perhaps evangelicals are over represented, but I suspect there is also something else going on…

8. kallibella says:

Rise! Vulgarians, Rise!
    We can’t allow them to pick our nominees anymore.

• kallibella says:

Also, Trump recognizes the Vulgarians. He commented favorably on the Tea Party when another woman [No Label event] asked him about the sort of myopic point of view of the “conservatives” in the House, making the analogy of one chair on the Titanic. Trump responded by saying he likes the Tea Party folks, they are people who love this country, he added.

• I like “vulgarian” and glad TRUMP likes me too. If vulgarian means speaking what I’m thinking before I run it through the rinse water, then count me in. Speaking my mind has resulted in me being called worse than that. Yeah, I can pretty it up, but the conclusion is the same and I’m in a hurry. I’m right now or right later, doesn’t matter to me.

9. stringy theory says:

Trump will make hash out of Joe Biden. Maybe the Wall Street Crowd can still persuade McCain or Mitt to jump in ;o)

Go Trump

10. liberty2828 says:

On the Debate Stage tonight they should have Hillary, Bernie, O’Malley…. and “Don’t Know” and “None of the Above” polling higher than the rest of the field.

11. Coast says:

Sundance, just want to say congratulations on doing such a fantastic job in exposing the GOPe and DNC narrative, and waking up a lot of people. I was ecstatic to see on Drudge today a link going back to your work on The Conservative Treehouse, and I’m sure a lot of people found a treasure trove of new information and news source. I feel fortunate to have found this site years ago, and I know many others feel the same way.

• sundance says:

Very kind of you to say. However, such praise does not appropriately belong to me, it belongs to all of you (I just assemble information).

The Treehouse is a collaborative effort of all y’all, I just consider myself thankful and blessed to be able to share in the conversation. It’s not too difficult to find the cheese, with all y’all pointing out right where it is…..

The trick is to remain small when you find it.

• Sundance, you are always so humble. But I know that the JebMap was instrumental in all of it. Also, this fantastic blog. We all work together like a body, some hands, some feet, some mouth, some brains, some fingers. True. I know you never ask, but my own idea I want to give to this blog, I don’t get my check till after Oct 31st and I want so much to start a MONEY BOMB to keep this blog going strong, especially because the election is going to really need all of us to help make America great again, but I know you are not looking for money and are too humble and probably won’t let me start one. But please let us know if you need anything and please if you can let me know if I can do a money bomb! I would love to do that. For Treepers, for Trump, FOR AMERICA!

As far as I know this is the ONLY blog of its kind on the internet. And things are going to get really tougher as the election gets tighter.

• Cameraman says:

That mouse needs to watch ‘The Incredible Shrinking Man’!

• liberty2828 says:

Absolutely huge thanks to Sundance! After today I want to acknowledge the Mods!
        Great job and great effort.
        Thank you so very much.

• rashamon says:

Gimme a break, SD. You and your Admins have made available the resource that has attracted some smart people (and cats). Otherwise they’d be stuck with the NYT and a hundred other media who are stumbling over themselves on the way to failure.

Accept the applause. Please.

• fred says:

I read an article on here and got the chills. I mean the real ones you have to shake off. The writing is excellent and the investigations are astounding. Please stay like you are.

• Dixie says:

All that you say is true. Sundance is a marvel and we all applaud him and it’s hard to hide the light he shines, but I think he’d like for CTH to keep a low profile. Just my opinion.

• ediegrey says:

Laura Ingraham gave a plug to the Treehouse on her show this morning too – she was really into the Jeb plant thing.

• you know, it has come to my knowledge that many journalists and others come to this blog to check the Trump supporter pulse. i have seen things written on here that end up part of articles and terms and stuff like that. i’m blogging and reading articles and internet about 10-12 hours a day EVERYDAY. i am here in US from Italy and literally have nothing else to do but blog during this stay. and i am telling y’all that people lots of people are reading this blog to get ideas and to keep tabs on Trump’s support.

we must never wane! i would suggest we keep doubts and worries in your diaries but not pour them out on Treehouse. this blog is an arm for the Make America Great Again. that is why i always like to write the script that i want them to repeat LOL!

i know how the low information media works and i know how lazy journalists work. all share nips and tips here and there of others work and even comments from blogs. they’re desperate for ideas and creativity cuz they have none of their own. hate is not a good conductor of creativity! Treehouse is a very powerful voice for saving America.

Trumpe 2016! Make America Great Again!

• The spirits of Reagan and Breitbart are here – that is why I came and did not leave. Reagan said that success is always possible if we don’t care who gets credit. This is such a powerful idea, but it only lives in a few places, and this is one of them. Breitbart cared about the silencing of truth. He recognized that selective truth is the new lie – and that any of us can fight against it. Again – that spirit is something that lives here. Few places could have a banner of Andrew Breitbart and not just deserve it, but be a credit to his memory.

As long as we keep the memory of these great Americans strong, and always ask ourselves what they would do in a pinch, we will not fail.

• Lee says:

Let’s all support Sundance’s suberb work with money. We can never repay him for this great service, but we can help pay the website bills! A little bit from each of us would go a long way.

• I agree. This is my favorite place to go everyday. Sundance, you are a genius and I am very thankful to you. You help keep me sane when I see what the mainstream is doing to Trump. I called the Trump campaign and told them to read this blog to understand what the Republican party will do to keep Trump from winning.

12. jeans2nd says:

This explains the anti-Hillary bent of most of the MSM lately. Does this perhaps explain the 60 Minutes/Obama interview, to distance Biden from Obama somewhat?

13. TwoLaine says:

I haven’t done a TRUMP Bump Twitter Follower Update in awhile, although I have been tracking them. Today is kinda’ special though. It’s the 1st time he’s TRUMPETED 4 bumps in a day, and it is still Way Early. Most likely this is based on the announcement that he would Twitter the boring Kiddie Table Demo debate, thus saving us from having to watch.

The Man Knows How To Brand!

Tuesday, October 13, 2015-AM-4.41M
    Tuesday, October 13, 2015-PM-4.42M
    Tuesday, October 13, 2015-PM-4.43M
    Tuesday, October 13, 2015-PM-4.44M

TRUMPETS ! ! ! !

14. Nessie509 says:

Thanks to Sundance my eyes are wide open. Wall Street does their own internal polling and I’d be willing to bet Ztrimps closer to 40 than is reported in the polls. Hillary’s jab at Trump was “He doesn’t like immigrants.” She thinks non-citizens running the border are immigrants. Sad. Very sad.

• she does so at her own demise. cuz every time shes does refer to illegal aliens as IMMIGRANTS. immigrants like me and others in this country who’s parents and grandparents immigrated to US, become ENRAGED and gravitate all the more over to Trump. immigrants are NOT illegal aliens. i don’t even like the term “illegal immigrant.” it’s an oxymoron and the two words are polar opposites. i know Trump has to use that term because “illegal alien” sounds too crass for what he has already been said. but for us i think is good to always use the term ILLEGAL ALIEN.

fact: green cards are printed across the top: RESIDENT ALIEN and tax forms are called RESIDENT ALIEN and NON RESIDENT ALIEN so the term ALIEN is not a bad word, it’s a legal term. even my dad’s old green card says RESIDENT ALIEN on it. (he later naturalized).

• Rick says:

illegal |i(l)ˈlēgəl|
        adjective
        contrary to or forbidden by law, especially criminal law:

alien |ˈālyən, ˈālēən|
        adjective
        belonging to a foreign country or nation.

Definition certainly fits so it’s always been illegal alien in my book!

• Electric Head says:

I prefer using the term “criminal aliens” these days. Makes certain family members of the statist persuasion get the ‘splody heads.

15. beaujest says:

if Hillary wins the White House, First Lady Huma will take over Mooch’s role and ban all pork in school lunches!

• Southern Son says:

Obamuhhamed justice dept. has already banned pork from federal prisons. No EO needed there. Bet they will miss their st. louis bbq ribs. They might not wanna go back so bad!

16. rashamon says:

Chicago is falling apart fast, so the Democrats are either going to have to deny the city has ever been part of the U.S. or cheat Yuuuuge time. No more ACORN without RICO trailing their tails.

• rashamon says:

Except for Da Cubbies. Egads. Don’t mess with a Cubs fan.

• The Cubs finally winning something is when I knew for sure that we the people and TRUMP might can just pull this off and win back America to something we recognize. I only have money from retirement and housewives all their lives get almost nothing so my fundage is low but as this is my favorite place for reading and truth, I will help support. I appreciate knowing I”m in such great company. Beginning to know you by name since I am here everyday. I like Sundance best because somehow he keeps the “nasty – no thought” people out. We see them on facebook. Cussing just because you can doesn’t bring forth ideas – just makes me want to wash my mouth for you. I’m here to learn and listen. You have my trust.

17. dizzymissl says:

• FireAm 85 says:

With those numbers almost flipped around, Trump should be killing it in this poll. The internal polling for Rove inc. probably shows Trump destroying these puppets. They need some cover right now.

18. FireAm 85 says:

Of course, their own poll validates their narrative. I guess faux news figured the non-stop Carson media tour was good for 4-5 point increase, (I agree with an earlier post , this looks to be evangelicals)

Many times I hear this guy speak, all he does is parrot Trumps talking points. Without Trump or Rove inc. he doesn’t have an original thought in his head.

On a side note I was reading in the recent past, Carson was only focused on Iowa with no ground support in NH/SC. Now I’m receiving robo-calls for donations from his campaign, I didn’t think it would start in AZ at all. I wonder what may have changed?.

19. TwoLaine says:

AMAZING TRUMP Interview!

• thanks, EXCELLENT interview. Tweeted!

• OMG MoniQue first time I seen this from his mouth and long before he actually ran for President. He was much younger here. Common sense used to be something everybody had and used. LEADERSHIP is what we are missing and why I jumped on the TRUMP TRAIN going on now. Not only can he lead, but he knows how to get something done when you got nothing to work with but good ideas. If he got elected he would fill our coffers and make it so Americans can build a life and make those who don’t want to work for it where the trough is empty. He answers why Americans can’t find “Made in America” an impossibility. He is talking about what makes “Americans Great” and fixing the real problems. I hope everybody takes the time to see this and understand “we the people” are who are listening. We are awake.

• yes and this old footage CLEARLY SHOWS Trump has NOT changed his economic and social policies, including the plight of inner city Black Americans, where it counts; and HAS changed them where it does too (abortion).

He is simply fantastic in this interview. There is another one when he was younger on an Oprah show, simply amazing. Saying the EXACT SAME THING as he does today. Trump has never changed on most all his political stances and the ones he did change were for the GOOD (abortion), although to be fair to Trump he has ALWAYS said abortion is “disgusting.” so it was the laws he was pro choice but not in heart.

in any case, who cares how or when he came to the Light on connecting his heart with his politics on abortion, as long as he DID.

• Cameraman says:

Great interview and amazingly consistent with his 2015 message. He mentions West Germany so that would mean this interview took place more than 25 years ago!

20. I caught a CSpan National Journal call-in show featuring Trump’s friend, Roger Stone. He’s known Trump for 35 years. He said Trump’s dad, Fred, was a huge financial supporter and close friend of Barry Goldwater — excellent conservative credentials there! Of the phone calls they took, quite a few callers were Dems who were for Trump. They want the country to win again and nobody else inspires the confidence that Donald does.

21. regedit says:

Hillary will go back on top of the national poll after this debate-The media will make sure of that -they will make her the big winner and will talk about it for the whole next week or two ,even though she was the furthest to the left only outdone by this omalley ultraliberal looneytune

22. Prothonotary Warbler says:

My first choice: Donald Trump.

My second choice: writing in Donald J. Trump.

Don’t you ever accuse me of being inflexible!

23. winky says:

Watched a little of the debate tonight …could not watch for very long it was so sickening…Clinton is a liar and Sanders did not go after her so I agree with BOR that he is not a real candidate. They would not let Jim Webb talk and he sounded a liitle more normal than most of them…O Malley was Clintons cheerleader…IT WAS STUPID….I could not watch it……GIVE ME TRUMP….Actually he has gotten pretty nice comments from a lot of people tonight. I think people are understanding that Trump is electrifying to be around!!