The important aspect is not the data itself, Hillary’s weakness is brutally obvious for anyone who has followed the maneuvering of the financial power brokers who control the funding of election outcomes, ie. Wall Street. The important aspect is the media being willing to publicly show it – That’s the Tripwire!
TRUMP BEATS CLINTON
As said, it’s not the data per se’, you have to step back and think about the larger narrative as it has been continually presented by the media.
Factually, this poll is the same as all other polls when considering who is the most preferred candidate within the group of Democrats.
Hillary leads all Democrat Candidates handily, with 45% of the vote. However, within the same poll, Hillary loses to every single Republican candidate.
So what’s the deal?
The same poll shows only 19% of Democrats support Joe Biden.
YET – SAME POLL – Candidate Joe Biden beats every republican candidate.
This frames the Wall Street narrative we have been discussing for several months. Which was essentially encapsulated when we said back in August:
If Donald Trump cannot be destroyed, Wall Street will have no option but to replace Hillary Clinton with Joe Biden.
Hence we predicted:
What you are seeing within this poll, and even within the timing of this release (including the abstract of the substantive data within it), further evidence/affirmation of our previous research. If Trump is defeating the GOPe scheme, Clinton must be removed.
The lack of electability for Hillary Clinton is only a non-issue when facing Jeb Bush, which was/is the preferred outcome for Wall Street and all of the various power-brokers who are contingently dependent on executive policies carried by Clinton/Bush.
Wall Street, facing Donald Trump, will have no alternative than to push Joe Biden into the race setting up better control of the 2016 outcome to their benefit.
Joe Biden will then select Elizabeth Warren as his running mate in order to try and offset the massively broad-based electoral support carried by Donald Trump.
Fox News releasing this poll tonight is absolute confirmation of a few things:
- #1 – Wall Street is losing to Donald Trump. He’s more inevitable than ever.
- #2 – Because of #1 – Wall Street is turning their financial back on Jeb Bush, and will support Marco Rubio as the front-man (role reversal) for the Bush/Rubio alliance within the primary races.
- #3 – Hillary Clinton is no-longer supported by Wall Street.
- #4 – Biden is the fail safe now needed to try and offset the risk.
*NOTE* Don’t expect the remaining embargo data (most likely GOP polling data) to be favorable to Donald Trump. Remember, there is a goal which never stops – THAT GOAL is the removal of Donald Trump at all costs. Promoting Ben Carson and Marco Rubio (to a lesser extent Fiorina) remains the media strategy.
If Trump is removed – Ben Carson then becomes Herman Cain, Ted Cruz becomes Newt Gingrich and Jeb Bush becomes Mitt Romney.
Just a Reminder, this is an insurgency. – The modern enemy of Wall Street is Main Street vulgarians. The enemy of the RNC/GOPe is not Democrats, it’s Grassroots Conservatives, more vulgarians.
The Republican Party, and the Republican media apparatus, view us as their enemy. We are the enemy they need to protect themselves from:
In 2014, the RNC approved selection rules that govern how each state’s delegates are portioned out from the primaries. Under one of the changes, states holding their primaries between March 1 and March 14 will have their delegates doled out proportionately with election results, a change that will likely stymie a movement candidate.
States that have primaries on or after March 15 will be winner-take-all states.
That’s important because another RNC rule change requires that a candidate must win a majority of delegates in eight or more states before his or her name may be presented for nomination at the 2016 Republican National Convention.
With 18 GOP presidential candidates, for now, it will be that much harder for any candidate to win a majority in any state, let alone eight. (Article July 2015)
Isn’t the entire reason for campaigning in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina etc. to make a movement/momentum?
In addition Rule #40 changed in 2014 from previously five needed state wins, to a newer threshold of eight (8):
Officially, it’s Rule 40 in the RNC handbook and it states that any candidate for president “shall demonstrate the support of a majority of the delegates from each of eight (8) or more states” before their name is presented for nomination at the national convention. (article March 2014)
Again, ask yourself who does this benefit? A candidate can win seven states outright, and still not have their name presented for nomination?
These rules were made/affirmed in 2014 – Who or what exactly was the GOP concerned about blocking in 2016 that would necessitate such rules? When combined with other rule changes you can clearly identify a consolidation of power within the RNC apparatus intentionally constructed to stop the candidate of the GRASSROOTS from achieving victory.
It’s all part of their GOPe Roadmap.
♦ Reference and Resources – (links to internal MSM references are contained within prior outlines): RNC Rule Changes RNC Rule Battles
- ♦ Following The Money
- ♦ The GOPe Roadmap
- ♦ The Roles of The Players – “The Splitters”
- ♦ How each candidate is aligned in the Roadmap
- ♦ Arrow #1 Trump Hits The Super-PACs – The GOPe Achilles Heel
- ♦ Arrow #2 Trump Hits Bush – Inside The Wall Street Fortress
- ♦ Arrow #3 Trump Cuts Off Rubio/Bush switch – The GOPe Switch
- ♦ The Rick Perry Tripwire Exposed – DC Super-Pac
- ♦ Jeb Bush Super-Pac Will immediately spend $10 Million
- ♦ Proving there is only one political party in Washington DC
- ♦ Why Support Trump – Part One (The GOPe Ruse)
- ♦ Why Support Trump – Part Two (Stop being played)
- ♦ Why Support Trump – Part Three (Intellectual Details)
- ♦ How To Defeat the GOPe Road Map
- ♦ Current Polling Exposes – the Ohio, Florida, Texas, Virginia, New York Splitters
- ♦ Florida Polling Exposes – Donald Trump defeating Jeb’s Florida Strategy
- ♦ Rush Limbaugh Discusses/Affirms – The “splitter strategy”
- ♦ The Biden Paradox – Trump Winning Means Clinton Must Be Removed
- ♦ Salem Media Communications (GOPe Media Arm) Launches Attack
- ♦ Open Letter To GOPe – The Conservative Frustration
- ♦ Why The GOPe Will Never Stop Attacking Donald Trump