Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
Ackman419 on Second Session – Day Thr… littleflower481 on Ivanka Trump Discusses Jobs, B… littleanniefannie on DOJ Admits Two FISA Applicatio… Bogeyfree on DOJ Admits Two FISA Applicatio… Jim in TN on Second Session – Day Thr… littleanniefannie on DOJ Admits Two FISA Applicatio… WSB on January 23rd – 2020 Pres… Charles Stephens on DOJ Admits Two FISA Applicatio… ILOT on DOJ Admits Two FISA Applicatio… Bogeyfree on DOJ Admits Two FISA Applicatio… Ackman419 on Second Session – Day Thr… TwoLaine on Lee Zeldin Challenges Media an… jebg46 on DOJ Admits Two FISA Applicatio… freepetta on Day Three – Senate Impea… donaldthegreat20 on Second Session – Day Thr…
- Lee Zeldin Challenges Media and Debunks Schiff’s Claim that Ukraine 2016 Interference is “Conspiracy Theory”…
- Second Session – Day Three – Senate Impeachment Trial – 7:15pm EST Livestream…
- DOJ Admits Two FISA Applications Lacked Cause – FISA Court Requests Information on Consequences: What Other Prosecutions Relied on the Invalid Warrants?…
- Treasury Secretary Mnuchin Interview During Davos World Economic Forum….
- Secretary Wilbur Ross Discusses Trade and Next U.S. Focus on Europe – “I’ve Seen a Little Bit of a Sense of Panic Amid Some Europeans”….
Historical Campfire Conversations
- RT @EliseStefanik: Great to join @marthamaccallum on @FoxNews to talk about Adam Schiff’s flimsy impeachment case that continues to lose su… 21 minutes ago
- RT @RNCResearch: .@EliseStefanik rebuts Democrats on impeachment: Ukraine got more aid under President Trump Than President Obama and there… 21 minutes ago
- RT @BenKTallmadge: Only one lab in China can safely handle the virus - Wuhan National Biosafety Laboratory within the Chinese Academy of Sc… 22 minutes ago
- RT @walkafyre: @TheLastRefuge2 The interview with the Primary Sub-source was “shortly after” the FISA renewal. https://t.co/z4myl9hr2x 23 minutes ago
- @FuarFuerg theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/05/in-… 38 minutes ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
Daily Archives: September 22, 2011
….but based on what I just saw, I’m afraid without any other entry he’s the one we are going to be left with. What are your thoughts?
(visit Daletoons) It’s that time again, when a cloud of mass-murderers descend on New York City, clustering in the U.N. General Assembly to condemn Israel and lobby for the carveout of a Palestinian state. Chief among them is Columbia University … Continue reading
Well….you can add one more reason to enjoy flying to your list. The FBI is now investigating writing that appears to be Arabic on the underbellies of more than a dozen Southwest Airlines planes. The messages were first noticed by … Continue reading
The 5th Republican Debate will air tonight on Fox News Channel and also broadcast via live stream. CLICK HERE y’all know what to do….
WTF endorses Romney? This from the McCotter candidate who claimed that Romney was “Obama-lite”? Generally I disconnect from the Hot Air vitriolic folks, but on this point they appear to be spot on. Unreal. Hat Tips to Stella and AFinch … Continue reading
Remember yesterday we were wondering why Debbie Wasserman Schultz had resigned her post on the Judiciary Committee. BINGO ! Well, it appears legal issues are plagueing the Wassermans’ at the moment. Her mother specifically is about to be charged with … Continue reading
Maxine Waters: Republicans “Eat Obama’s Food, Drink His Beer And Leave, Then They Go And Try To Kill Him”…
This from the same ‘Shallow Waters’ who is going to send us all to hell, and refuses to disagree with President Obama’s policies because of the color of his skin. (The Hill) — It’s time for President Obama to quit watching … Continue reading