Today, June 19, is DAY #8 (of 2nd week) of the weighted Scheme Team + State of Florida V. George Zimmerman case. Continuing jury selection. [Day #7 Summary Here]
With 40 potential jurists selected the filtering process begins anew to find the final 6 jurists and the 4 alternates. Also the “Frye Hearing” is set to resume with the State Prosecution recalling their expert, Tom Owen, to discuss whether the cries for help heard on the 911 call can be identified.
[Tom Owen stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night - He's ready ]
Monday the Defense expert, Dr. James L Wayman, testified from 4pm to 8:30pm – Judge Nelson is expected to rule on whether this information is presented to the jury during trial, or whether it is too conflicting to have divergent experts dispute each other. Continue reading
Please direct your comments to the Zimmerman Trial discussion thread above.
We’d like to thank Wildabouttrial.com for the use of their live streaming.
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †
Why I am a
Republican Conservative American
Louisiana Senator Elbert Guillory (R-Opelousas) explains why he recently switched from the Democrat Party to the Republican Party. He discusses the history of the Republican Party, founded as an Abolitionist Movement in 1854. Guillory talks about how the welfare state is only a mechanism for politicians to control the black community.
….”now that we’ve got the 40, you can eliminate the scary ones right”?… “I mean the ones that just wanted me Dead or alive”….. Right? …… Right?
In a trial, all the witnesses swear to tell the truth. Then a jury is seated for the sole purpose of attempting to determine who’s telling the truth…..
…….there’s a fly in the ointment!
DATE – JUROR - SEX – AGE (Estimate) – RACE (Unofficial) – DETAILS
- 6/10 B-12 F 40s-50s White 1st interviewed, grandmother, lives 10 miles from scene
- 6/10 B-29 F 40s Black Moved to FL from Chicago four months ago, mom of 7
- 6/10 B-76 F 50s-60s White Seminole resident since 1981, could not ID Trayvon’s mom
- 6/11 B-7 M 40s-50s White Noticed people taking sides, worried about anonymity after trial
- 6/11 B-35 M 40s-50s Black Tax preparer, no opinion despite “pro-Trayvon” family/friends
- 6/11 B-37 F 50s White Animal rescue volunteer, has 2 grown daughters, multiple pets
- 6/11 B-51 F 60s-70s White Retired, shooting “sad on both sides,” no interest in “limelight”
- 6/11 B-86 F early 50s White School admin. worker, heard Trayvon was “expelled” Continue reading