Quantcast

Zelenskyy Calls for an Air and Sea Truce as Interim Proposal for Ceasefire Ahead of Talks With U.S Team in Saudi Arabia

Knowing that President Trump has essentially stopped the Ukraine/NATO/IC/EU offensive combat operations for Ukraine that use western supplied drones/missiles with complete reliance on U.S/NATO targeting, it does not come as a surprise to see Ukraine President Zelenskyy call for a “sky and sea truce.”

Zelenskyy’s proposal for Russia to stop the air and sea combat operations, while simultaneously supporting frontline combat operations, is essentially an EU effort to maintain the fight by counteracting the Trump pressure point.

EU spokesperson Volodymyr Zelenskyy doesn’t factually want a ceasefire; they want a situation that retains the status quo and neuters Russia’s strategic advantage.

EU News – Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy called for an air and sea truce on Friday after Russia bombarded Ukraine’s energy infrastructure overnight.

Writing on Telegram, he reiterated that there must be “silence” in the seas and skies over Ukraine. The “first steps toward real peace must include forcing the sole source of this war, Russia, to stop such attacks against life,” the Ukrainian leader said.

(more…)

President Trump Warns Russia to Negotiate Quickly or Face Tariffs and Sanctions

Using his Truth Social account, President Donald Trump said he is “strongly considering” issuing large-scale sanctions and tariffs on Russia to get a ceasefire and settlement deal on the table to end the war in Ukraine.

[SOURCE]

With Ukraine in a vulnerable position due to the USA ‘pause’ in Ukraine missiles and drones targeting systems, President Trump appears to be telling Vladimir Putin directly not to exploit the vulnerability or Russia will face enhanced economic pressure points.

President Trump is putting pressure on both sides to reach an interim ceasefire agreement.

President Trump is also well aware that there are no banking, tariff or sanction pressure points that could materially hurt Russia or will impact the decision making of President Putin.   Accept the public messaging for what it is.

Keep watching…

(more…)

Special Envoy Steve Witkoff Holds a Press Conference Discussing Hamas Hostages and Upcoming Meeting with Ukrainian Officials

President Trump’s Special Envoy Steve Witkoff holds a very interesting press availability outside the White House.

The primary topic was the Trump administration position on the release of hostages from Hamas.  However, Mr Witkoff confirms the USA delegation will be traveling to Riyad, Saudi Arabia, for a meeting with Ukraine officials.

Regarding the Russia-Ukraine war – Special envoy Steve Witkoff confirms that planning is underway for a meeting with President Zelenskyy’s team.  Witkoff, will be part of the U.S. delegation alongside Secretary of State Marco Rubio and national security adviser Mike Waltz.

Witkoff also said another visit by Zelenskyy to Washington could still come. “There is a path back, and President Zelenskyy has demonstrated that he is intent on that good faith path back,” he said.

(more…)

President Macron Tries to Position France as Replacement Head of NATO in Support of Ukraine

Previously French President Emmanuel Macron refused to commit to putting French troops together with U.K troops on the ground in Ukraine.  Politically in France, Macron is on the ropes.

Obviously, such a direct commitment of troops into Ukraine would put tenuously positioned Macron in an even worse position.  However, putting French technical support systems into place to replace the withdrawn U.S. targeting system just sounds better.

So, as the optics of French politics present, yeah, yeah, that’s the ticket – Macron goes that way.

Stepping into the spotlight Macron said in an address to the nation on Wednesday that Russia was “a threat for France and Europe”, that the Ukraine was already a “global conflict” and that he would open a debate about extending the French nuclear umbrella to allies in Europe.

Macron also said that he plans next week to hold a meeting of army chiefs from European countries willing to send troops to Ukraine after any eventual peace deal with Russia. Macron told the people of France that his nation needs to be ready if the United States is no longer by its side.

Russia RespondsMOSCOW (Reuters) -Russian officials and lawmakers on Thursday poured scorn on French President Emmanuel Macron for saying that Russia threatened Europe and cautioned that such talk could lead the West towards the abyss of a new world war.

[…] the advance of Russian forces in Ukraine in 2024 and U.S. President Donald Trump’s upending of U.S. policy towards Ukraine and Russia and demand for a peace deal to end the war have triggered a crisis among European powers who fear the United States is turning its back on Europe.

(more…)

President Trump Has Exposed the U.S Side of the Proxy War by Disabling Ukraine Access to U.S. Missile and Drone Targeting Systems

The media have not, and in most cases cannot, factually discuss what President Trump has just done without opening up a major can-of-worms about the motives behind the Ukraine war.

When President Trump stopped “intelligence sharing” with Ukraine, what he technically did was stop allowing Ukraine to use exclusive USA targeting systems controlled by U.S Intelligence, the CIA, the National Reconnaissance Office and the U.S. National Geospatial Intelligence Agency.

These terrain mapping systems, the missile and drone targeting systems, are what military forces inside Ukraine need to carry out offensive drone and missile attacks against Russian forces.

Some elements in Western Intel are leaking to media that Trump only cut-off the targeting system that would permit Ukraine to hit deep into Russian territory, including in Russia proper.  However, the ‘Russian territory‘ as seemingly defined by the National Security Council includes most of Eastern Ukraine now.

In essence and material reality, the elements in Ukraine who are conducting war, and this includes U.K and U.S special forces, the CIA and various NATO allied military operators (not Ukraine military) can no longer effectively hit long-range Russian targets, without the U.S. targeting system that identifies it.

The real-time sharing of military grade GPS encryption keys has been stopped by the U.S. Commander in Chief, President Trump.  Effective immediately without targeting system access, ATACMS, HIMARS, Storm Shadow and Taurus missile systems are no longer functional to those Ukraine operators (remember, those operators are not necessarily Ukranian).

Additionally, the drones that Ukraine has been using also rely on the same accurate, real-time, terrain-mapping satellite data that transmits back to the guidance systems. Without the U.S. encryption keys, what the media is obtusely calling “intelligence sharing,” all of the aforementioned attack systems are rendered moot.  THIS IS HUGE.

The part that is really interesting to those who have followed the events of the past three years, is literally who has been in control of and deploying these missile and drone attack systems.

(more…)

National Security Advisor Mike Waltz Confirms That any EU/NATO Peacekeeping Troops in Ukraine Will NOT Have Article 5 Protection by USA Military

We continue to look suspiciously at National Security Advisor Mike Waltz because the emphasis on a U.S-Ukraine “minerals deal” comes directly from his strategic planning.  Waltz appears to be trying to get Trump enmeshed in the Ukraine conflict through economic ties which can be used to manipulate the U.S position.

However, that said, President Trump has clearly told his Nat Sec Advisor that he will not be coerced into sending U.S. military troops into Ukraine to support a peacekeeping mission. Nor will President Trump look upon his demand that EU/NATO members put their boots-on-the ground in Ukraine as any extended NATO Article-5 responsibility.

Mike Waltz spoke directly to the issue of European NATO troops being deployed as peacekeepers into Ukraine, and the possibility of those troops being attacked, thereby triggering Article-5 deployment of U.S. military to defend them.

NSA Waltz correctly confirms that Ukraine is not a NATO member, therefore any attack (which could include an IC false flag) within Ukraine is not considered an attack against a NATO country by the Trump administration.  WATCH (prompted):

.

This puts a little context to the strategic position of President Trump against the backdrop of all the geopolitical navigation that comes with the USA having conducted a proxy war against Russia using the geography of Ukraine.

Additionally, last night Secretary of State Marco Rubio is the first Trump administration official who specifically said that the past three years have been a proxy war between the USA and Russia, Video Below:

(more…)

CIA Director John Ratcliffe Confirms President Trump Paused “Intelligence Sharing” (ie The Drone Targeting System) With Ukraine

Two sources informed the Financial Times that President Trump paused “intelligence sharing” with Ukraine.  In a follow-up another source told Sky News the “intelligence sharing” with Ukraine was paused, but the intel is still shared with the U.K.

CIA Director John Ratcliffe appeared on Fox Business with Maria Bartiromo and confirmed President Trump instructed a pause in “intelligence sharing.”  However, it’s a little funny because everyone is using the term “intelligence sharing” to avoid saying what is actually happening.

President Trump paused the drone and missile “targeting system” being used by CIA and Ukraine partners; that’s what the “intelligence sharing” factually consists of.  Why don’t they use the term “targeting system”?… Because if they did, they would be admitting the USA has been the military/IC operation firing missiles and drones against Russia.

Within the Sky News report, they go right up to the edge in describing what the “intelligence” being paused actually consists of. “Asked whether it is correct that the US has stopped sharing intelligence, the source said: “Unfortunately, yes, but not completely. It is selective. On the possibility of damage on the territory of the Russian Federation”.

Bottom Line – President Trump has paused “sharing” the U.S controlled targeting system that was being used (by Ukraine and the CIA) to target Russian military forces.  WATCH (prompted)

.

Pausing the targeting system was exactly what CTH recommended.  Keep watching.  Now that we are seeing CIA Director Ratcliffe confirm it, there should be no doubt it has been the USA Intelligence Community all along operating the military systems in Ukraine.

Everyone has been pretending.  In fact, it is our proxy war that President Trump is stopping.  A frustrated Trump has been trying to navigate through this grand construct of pretending that he was left to deal with.

(more…)

Hours After President Trump Cut Off Support, Zelenskyy Retreats and Says Now Willing to Work Toward Peace

No one should trust him, but Volodymr Zelenskyy just caved.

Posting to Twitter (X platform) the Ukraine President delivers the following message:

“I would like to reiterate Ukraine’s commitment to peace.

None of us wants an endless war. Ukraine is ready to come to the negotiating table as soon as possible to bring lasting peace closer. Nobody wants peace more than Ukrainians. My team and I stand ready to work under President Trump’s strong leadership to get a peace that lasts.

We are ready to work fast to end the war, and the first stages could be the release of prisoners and truce in the sky — ban on missiles, long-ranged drones, bombs on energy and other civilian infrastructure — and truce in the sea immediately, if Russia will do the same. Then we want to move very fast through all next stages and to work with the US to agree a strong final deal.

(more…)

Lutnick: Zelenskyy’s Not a Peacemaker, He’s a Troublemaker

We’ve watched a lot of different takes on the explosive Friday oval office meeting between Volodymyr Zelenskyy and President Trump, however this explanation from Commerce Secretary Howard Lutnick is exceptional.

Secretary Lutnick explains what the administration team anticipated from Zelenskyy versus what took place. Knowing the context of the congressional team that met with Zelenskyy prior to the Oval Office meeting, the explanation from Lutnick takes on even more sunlight. This is a very brutally honest take from a great member of the Trump administration. WATCH:

.

President Trump’s repeated position that Zelenskyy is refusing to discuss peace because the USA is standing close with him, is exactly the reason President Trump is now going to create distance.

CUT HIM OFF – President Trump is going to force Ukraine to stand without the USA support, only supported by the EU and U.K.  It’s essentially a peacekeeping standoff.  President Trump wants peace, the Ukranian people want peace, Zelenskyy and the EU/UK are willing to fight Russia to the last Ukranian.

It’s not about sending U.S. military goods into Ukraine, the Trump play can be twofold.  (1) We stop paying for their government operations; and (2) potentially we turn off the U.S. satellite targeting systems that Ukraine is using.  Then watch what happens.

(more…)

President Trump Pauses Ukraine Support for Evaluation – JD Vance Discusses Breakdown

The White House has announced an executive pause of support for Ukraine with a reevaluation of priorities following Zelenskyy’s expressed intransigence against peace.

[…] “President Trump has been clear that he is focused on peace,” a White House official told POLITICO. “We need our partners to be committed to that goal as well. We are pausing and reviewing our aid to ensure that it is contributing to a solution.” (more here)

Vice-President JD Vance appears tonight on Fox News with Sean Hannity to discuss the breakdown in relationship between President Trump and Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy. As noted by Vance, it does no good to verbally antagonize Russian President Vladimir Putin, at the same time President Trump is trying to create the environment for peace and bring all sides to the negotiating table.  WATCH:

.

(more…)