Quantcast

British Media (CNNi) Caught On Video Staging Politically Correct Propaganda…

Major Hat Tip to Mr.Pinko who discovers British Media actually staging a propaganda backdrop to broadcast to their national audience.  This is the most extreme display of political correctness running amok.

The actual building of a Potemkin Village is rarely seen captured so clearly on video.

In the video below you see British Media, together with CNNi correspondent Becky Anderson, with full support from British Law Enforcement, carefully staging a backdrop for media broadcast in the aftermath of the latest terrorist attack in London.  The intent of the scripted propaganda is clearly to create a counter storyline and reduce backlash against the political policies of the British government.  CNNi taking the lead creating a false narrative for domestic consumption by the UK media audience.

The production staff go above and beyond by carefully positioning a group of women and children they call “Muslim Mothers” complete with signs showing Muslim support for the UK electorate.   Additionally, the staff place flowers and teddy bears at the feet of the women to create the best optics for the broadcast.

The broadcast journalist then begins introducing the “discovery” by describing what they “found” as a “poignant scene” etc.   “What we want to show you now viewers, is a wonderful scene. These are Muslim Mums…”

You really must watch how the manufactured scene is described.  A few of those who watched the entire creating of the media production begin to laugh in the background.

[ FYI, this is not the first time CNNi has been caught doing this.  Journalist Amber Lyon admitted in 2012 that CNNi constructs stories for affiliated governments. ]

Additional Irony:

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/871474525854150658

Below is video of how one of the carefully constructed broadcast reports was used:

(more…)

CNN Host Reza Aslan Calls President Trump: “Piece of Sh*t” and “Stain On The Presidency”…

CNN Host Reza Aslan responded to President Trump calling for enhance national security and VISA screening measures by saying:

 

There’s a current meme playing out on social media saying: “CNN is ISIS”, following the beheading of President Trump by another CNN host Kathy Griffin.  Apparently there’s something in the water at CNN production HQ which seems to find it appropriate to broadcast their ideological political violence.

(more…)

British PM Theresa May: ‘We’re Getting Better At Stopping Them From Killing Us’…

British Prime Minister Theresa May speaks to the media following the terrorist attack in London last night. Mrs. May outlines the latest casualty count and expresses thanks for the rapid response of law enforcement.

(more…)

UPDATES: London Bridge Terror Attack – President Trump Sends Message of Support For London and UK…

(Daily Mail) Five jihadi terrorists shouting ‘this is for Allah’ have reportedly killed seven people and left dozens more injured in a horrific rampage around two locations in central London.

The men, described as being ‘of Mediterranean origin’, mowed down up to 20 people with a white van at 50mph on London Bridge on Saturday night, then began ‘randomly stabbing’ revellers with 12-inch hunting knives.

(more…)

U.S. Begins Providing Weapons To Syrian Kurds…

(Via Reuters) The United States has started distributing arms to Syrian Kurdish fighters battling to help retake the city of Raqqa from Islamic State, a U.S. official told Reuters on Tuesday, as the United States moved ahead with a plan despite concerns by ally Turkey.

The official said distribution of the arms had started in the past 24 hours, based on authority given by President Donald Trump earlier this month. (read more)

(more…)

Islamic Terror Attack in Egypt – 26 Coptic Christians Killed, 25 Wounded…

26 people have been killed and 25 wounded after masked gunmen opened fire on a bus carrying Coptic Christians in central Egypt. The terrorist attack happened in Minya province, about 220km (140 miles) south of the capital city of Cairo. The bus was headed to the Monastery of St Samuel.

The bus was ambushed by masked men in three 4 wheel drive vehicles. An immediate response by Egyptian military and security forces is underway, while units of the police special forces closed all exits to Minya.

According to Egyptian media – the terrorists had driven from the Western Desert to a nearby location of the attacked bus then walked to ambush the bus, where they sprayed the bus with gunfire indiscriminately. During the terrorists exit, they found another group in another bus, which they stopped, killed everyone aboard and fled.

(more…)

Manchester Bomber, Salman Abedi, Linked to Libyan ISIS – “Libyan Dawn”…

The Manchester Bomber is one of Hillary Clinton’s Libyan “Rebels”

Islamic State fighters landed in Libya back in November of 2014, and began work establishing training camps in the Libyan city of Derna before launching a terror offensive which included an attack on a Libyan hotel, attacks on oil field workers, and the execution of 21 Copts in a graphic video which made international headlines.

In early through mid-2015 several extremist jihadist elements in Libya swore allegiance to Bakar al-Baghdadi.  A man named Abdelhakim Belhadj took the position as head of ISIS in Libya. Abdelhakim Belhadj was critical in forming “Libya Dawn”, essentially a group of Islamic militia forces (LIFG or Libyan Islamic Fighting Groups) who fought under various banners such as Ansar al-Sharia (al-Qaeda in Libya) and the Muslim Brotherhood.

Today the links emerge between the Manchester bomber, Salman Abedi (22), and these extremist forces within Libya.  It appears the bombing attack against the Manchester concert venue was directed and coordinated by the family of Abedi and their close contacts within Libya including his father Ramadan Abedi who was arrested earlier today.

Important top-lines:

(more…)

Manchester Bomber Identified as 22-Year-Old Salman Abedi…

The suicide bomber who detonated a bomb at a Manchester pop concert killing 22 people including young children has been named as 22-year-old Salman Abedi.

According to the UK Daily Mail the bomber was previously known to authorities. He died at the scene and police carried out a controlled explosion at what is believed to be his home during raids around the city today.

(UK Daily Mail) […] Abedi is understood to have been born in Britain but is from a Libyan family. A school friend told MailOnline had grown a beard when he last saw him and neighbours claimed he had been ‘acting strangely’ recently.

A 23-year-old man, believed to be Abedi’s brother, was also arrested by anti-terror officers as police and security services attempt to work out if the suicide bomber was part of a cell.

Security sources have told MailOnline that initial analysis of the ‘sophisticated’ device suggests it was made by an expert.

(more…)

President Trump and King Salman Open “Global Center for Combating Extremist Ideology” (Video)…

President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump join President Fattah al-Sisi (Egypt) and Saudi King Salman to participate in the inauguration of The Global Center for Combating Extremist Ideology.  [two videos below]  ‘Hearts and Memes’?

Essentially the center appears to be a Saudi data hub for monitoring multiple media and social media platforms, detecting extremist sentiments and countering the concerning rhetoric with positive social media messaging. In the U.S. we have the NSA cyber command monitoring system, a ‘big brother’ per se’.  The Saudi version appears to be a non military enterprise which might be considered ‘Big Allah’.

.

Given First Lady Melania’s interests in combating social media bullying, this Saudi enterprise and exhibit was likely interesting.

(more…)

President Trump Speech at The Arab Islamic American Summit…

President Trump is scheduled to deliver a historic speech in Saudi Arabia during the Arab Islamic American Summit.  The venue is The King Abdulaziz Conference Center and the scheduled time is approximately 9:15am EDT / 4:45pm local.

Update Video Added:

(more…)