The Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (SSCI) is the same committee that Michael Caputo told: “God damn you to hell“, and for a very good reason.  The entire committee is corrupt from top to bottom; especially Chairman Richard Burr and member Marco Rubio.

The latest evidence therein comes from Chairman Burr defending the insufferably corrupt FISA application that was used against U.S. person Carter Page:

(Via CNN) […] “I don’t think I ever expressed that I thought the FISA application came up short,” Burr said when asked about House Republican memo alleging FBI and Justice Department abuses of the FISA process. “There (were) sound reasons as to why judges issued the FISA.”

Burr’s comments once again put him at odds with House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, who spearheaded the memo on FISA abuses. (read more)

The motives for Burr’s duplicity here are obvious. The entire apparatus of the media has avoided the explosive revelation of the unredacted FISA application being delivered to the committee on March 17, 2017, because the consequences from admitting the truth are catastrophic to the ongoing narrative.

The committee requested and received the FISA application on March 17th, 2017. [Full Backstory Here] On the same day, the indicted Security Staffer for the committee, James Wolfe, leaked the 82 page application in a series of 82 photographic text messages (one picture per page) to his concubine reporter, Ali Watkins.

Note: why would Wolfe take pictures of fully redacted pages?  He wouldn’t.  That implies it is likely this March 17th, 2017, copy was not heavily redacted, if at all.

What everyone seems to overlook, is how easily the intelligence apparatus handed over the FISA application on March 17th, 2017; yet, the House Judiciary Committee (Goodlatte), House Intelligence Committee (Nunes), and Senate Judiciary Committee (Grassley), had to demand and threaten to sue the DOJ in December, January and February 2018 to see it.

Why the difference in compliance?

My ongoing suspicion is that someone within the IC, likely ODNI Dan Coats and NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers, knew the Senate Intelligence Committee was fully compromised; and they used the March 17, 2017, copy production as bait in their successful leak hunt. [Ultimately culminating in the indictment of Wolfe]

I have no doubt the March 17th, 2017, produced copy has an intentionally changed date of the FISA application.

The date on the original FISC copy is October 21st, 2016. That is when it was approved by Judge Rosemary Collyer. That is the correct date.

However, the Washington Post first reported on the FISA application, from leaked sources, with an origination date of October 19th, 2016:

I will bet you a donut the March 17th copy of the FISA application has October 19th, 2016, as the leak tracer within it.

Changing dates is the same approach they used to catch the House Intelligence leak [busting CNN congressional corespondent Manu Raju] with Donald Trump Jr’s testimony.

The false CNN article stated their information was based on a read-out of the Trump Jr. email provided by an unnamed source. Most likely the source was on the Democratic side of the House Intelligence Committee, which interviewed Trump Jr. earlier this week.

However, the entire substance of the leaked email is false.  The entire story CNN ran with all morning is FAKE NEWS. –SEE HERE– and –SEE HERE–  They used the date Sept. 4th.

The actual date of the email, from an innocuous Trump supporter, was September 14th, a day after the documents were made public by WikiLeaks.  (more)

The use of dates to capture leak targets is likely why all the dates on the publicly released FISA application are redacted.  It is highly likely that Manu Raju is under an approved surveillance and search warrant based on the result above.  This is exactly what the FBI did with reporter Ali Watkins.  She wasn’t notified until long after the surveillance began:

That ongoing leak hunt approach will also be a potential reason why the White House might continue stalling the requests to release any unredacted original copies. If the White House declassifies the FISA application; all of those who used the copies containing leak tracers will immediately know their goose-is-cooked.

The Senate Select Committee on Intelligence is thoroughly corrupt; this includes all republicans and all democrats:

That is why this committee is so vested in defending the ongoing interests of the Deep State.  However, the knowledge they were trapped with the use of the leak-tracer FISA application at least gives us a glimmer of optimism that something is likely to break soon.   If it wasn’t going to happen relatively soon, the IC (almost guaranteed to be DNI Coats) would never have released the FISA application last week.

Watch the ongoing news-cycle.  If the original unredacted version of the FISA application is going to be released; that will indicate the FBI is prepared to move on the leak captures.

Again, here’s the FISA Application.

Again, here’s the Wolfe Indictment.

Again, here’s a time/date listing of the corrupt activity taking place by Vice-Chairman Mark  Warner at the same time the March 17, 2017, FISA application was released to the SSCI:

This entry was posted in AG Jeff Sessions, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Desperately Seeking Hillary, DHS, Donald Trump, Election 2018, FBI, IG Report FISA Abuse, Jeff Sessions, Legislation, media bias, Notorious Liars, NSA, President Trump, Spygate, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized, US Treasury, USA, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

507 Responses to Corrupt Republican Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr Defending FISA Application, Trying to Hide SSCI Involvement in FISA “Spygate”…

1. Donna in Oregon says:

Burr and Warner always look like a LGBTQ couple to me.

2. I’ve noticed that Liddle Marco does not look or speak out with as much self-assurance as in the past, however, I must admit, when I see him interviewed, I watch and listen to approximately 2 sentences and turn down the volume or walk away.
    Maybe I am missing something important, but I will take my chances.

• GB Bari says:

Marco has lost a lot of respect by selling out to the USCOC and the Globalists. I hope he is defeated next election by a MAGA candidate.

• Amy2 says:

He’s my Senator and I voted for him, sorry to say (not like I had a lot of choice). I contacted his office several weeks ago and said that since he hadn’t supported the president’s agenda, I would never vote for him again.

• todayistheday99 says:

Remember how Rush Limbaugh was all in for Rubio during the primaries? I guess everyone has a blind spot every now and then.

• Rush was for Rubio and solidly against Trump to the point that if you supported Trump, you had to turn off Rush he was so bad. Now Rush talks like he’s been a supporter since June16, 2015. No blind spot here!

• Whjoe says:

That’s not true Limbaugh supported no one during primary. He is friends with PDJT. And for a very long time.

• GB Bari says:

Absolutely correct. Rush specifically stated many times that he was not going to endorse any candidate. And he never did. Early on, he indicated that Cruz was the most consistently conservative among the bunch. But he also expressed a positive impression of Trump’s refusal to bow to political correctness and ability to play the Media, despite Rush’s uncertainty whether Trump would stay in the race.

People mistakenly infer that Rush speaking positively about a candidate is an endorsement of that candidate, but that’s not correct.

This past election, Rush saw what we all saw. The other candidates acted very ugly towards DJT, and it became obvious that the GOP was far less concerned about their voters than their benefactors.

• cdquarles says:

This kind of thing is exactly why he doesn’t do endorsements of candidates. He tries and mostly succeeds to be himself on his show, express his own opinions, and it is that which he is selling, to the advertisers and to the listeners. He’s been like that since I first heard him on the radio, ca 1983. Yes, that’s right, before his show was nationally syndicated.

• Patricia says:

This is the only recourse the American voter has: vote all those deep state players out. The voter got Trump IN, our #1 goal shoul be to get them OUT.

• Lampstand says:

No, there is another. Read Q annon. Trump knows everything. Military style court’s will take care of what the voters are to stupid to do. Hilary and Hussain will go down. Trump gets his intelligence from the military. The military answers to the comander in chief. Trump won’t release the documents because Congress is not on board yet.congress must ask Trump, and they have not done so yet. Q annon.is the insider.

• Having to scrub up between segments?

• Andy Miller says:

When you have to lie to appease your monied masters but you know people who are listening see through those lies and know you for what you are, you tend to lose some enthusiasm for your job. My sense is that Rubio is obeying his bosses and his bosses are far different from the people who elected him. My further sense is that his dream to one day be POTUS has gone away because he knows he can’t withstand the scrutiny that will fall on him if he runs for office again. Right now these Deep State Swamp Rats are all about just keeping their jobs.

• Peg_C the Deplorable says:

Nothing of importance ever. One of THE biggest failures of the Tea Party tsunami of 2010.

3. Joe S says:

Wow, great piece Sundance.

It would be great to see Manu Raju get rolled up in this.

4. Sauce says:

We really need to repeal the 17th amendment along with a 2 term limit for senators…..sick of their entitled cliquey cabal

• Except for Trump’s men. They can stay longer to finish up their job.

• Pyrthroes says:

We’ve pushed Congressional term limits –six 2-year House terms, two 6-year Senate terms per incumbent– for forty years. Both Wilson’s Amendment XVI and XVII (1913) should be repealed instanter.

Meantime, enact Amendment XXVIII to expand Article III, Section 1 by depoliticizing John Marshal’s egregiously overreaching Supreme Court: First, select nominees from a pre-qualified pool of thirty (30) potential nominees; second, specify 18-year terms from ages 40 to 72, subject to two 6-year Votes of Confidence plus Recall for cause; third, decree that no one President may appoint more than two (2) Justices, filling additional vacancies with interim vs. permanent incumbents from the pool.

Simple procedural details make this Amendment XXVIII no more than 200+ words. In terms of removing hyper-partisan incentives, precluding undue Executive Branch influence, abolishing Marshal’s super-legislative kritarchy (“rule by judges”, not at all the same thing as Rule of Law), these long-overdue if rudimentary safeguards are critical to American democracy.

• Lady Sid says:

I have been saying this for years. Makes it important to elect correct-thinking state legislators.

5. LannyD says:

Seriously, looming at Mark Warner: would you let him babysit your child???

6. Jay Wizz says:

Carter Page:

-Graduated with distinction from US Naval Academy

-Has a MA in National Security Studies from Georgetown U.

-Served as an Officer in the US Navy for 5 years

-While serving was attached to Morrocco as an “intelligence officer for the UN”

-Traveled extensively to Russia as a “businessman in the energy industry”

-Is debriefed by the CIA/FBI every time he returns stateside

-Helped the FBI plant surveillance devices on Russian spies in NY in 2013

-When asked if he ever does work for US Intel agencies, he gets very vague, but does not say “no”

The guy has CIA written all over him. That is where the true scandal lies, and why they are fighting tooth and nail to avoid transparency.

The FBI secured a wiretap on a CIA spy.

• CNN_sucks says:

That’s why Carter Page was never charge of anything…he is definitely planted.

• NoJuan Importante says:

Or…he is telling the truth and the 2016 meeting was a debriefing of the 2015 sentencing of the Russian that he told them about. Of course, if you wanted to be a conspiracy theorist you would say maybe someone manufactured a 302 of the meeting to say he told them about something else. That was grounds for a warrrant. Surely that wouldn’t happen, right? There is just no knowing what the hell is going on without someone picking through this with a fine tooth comb and hopefully Horowitz is doing that.

Meanwhile, with the surveillance capabilities from the warrant, and if it is true they get 3 hops or whatever it is, they know EVERYTHING. and I mean, EVERYTHING.

• Jay Wizz says:

I wouldn’t place any trust in Michael “Don’t rock the boat” Horowitz.

• NoJuan Importante says:

Kind of key to the whole thing, really. Reminds me when I was younger, my grandmother was losing it and told me about this man that was “taking care of her money” (my dad, her son). She said, “I hope he’s honest.” Well, I hope Horowitz is honest. I think he is.

• dallasdan says:

No reason, yet, to trust him. Nothing came of his first report. The corruption in DC goes to the bone.

• Jay Wizz says:

I think lots came of his report. Problem is he pulled a Comey and contradicted the report with the conclusion.

• dallasdan says:

I agree that he pulled his punches in the summary, while there was substantive content. My complaint is the lack of judicial consequences to-date.

• svenwg says:

He never wrote the summary, it was written by the ‘Incredibly Honest’ Rod Rosenstein. The facts that he exposed in his report need to be taken up by the DoJ and those that he fingered as guilty need to be indicted by DoJ prosecutors.

• Dr.Jay says:

The sentencing and the related meeting(s) was/were in 2016. Carter Page was witness for the prosecution remember? He may have spoken as witness in that case in 2015 to the court IDK the exact timelines. But I think sentencing was March 2016.

And he may very well have been UCI-1 (i.e. working for FBI as undercover agent, apparently handing the Russians something that contained a microphone/tracking stuff, see indictment).

• RoddREpub says:

I’ve never looked at it that way, but I think you’re right.

• Jay Wizz says:

The funny question:

Did the FBI know he was a CIA plant when they wiretapped him?

It’s conceivable they did not. And Steele did not. Maybe no one at all.

Which means,

The FBI accidentally exposed a CIA plot to harm Candidate/Pres Trump.

And everyone had to scramble and cover. I can’t imagine why they would want to keep this from getting out.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

I think CIA involvement here is KEY. In my opinion, leaking from the SSCI was not just for media effect – it was for (KGB-)CIA benefit.

• Jay Wizz says:

The CIA is barred from operating domestically. If they inserted Page into a DOMESTIC political campaign, a lot of people need to go to prison.

• WSB says:

But they did under false wraps.

• Snow White says:

Do you think they care that they are not supposed to? Just ask former MN governor Jesse Ventura.

• Rhoda R says:

I seem to remember that was relaxed as a result of 9/11 and the Patriot Act. There were so many things wrong with that act. And it doesn’t seemed to have stopped much terrorist activity.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

If I’m right about the degree of abuse of IC that has occurred – that there has been a shocking amount of abuse of sources and methods – then domestic operations will be the least of their worries, although I think they ARE worried about them.

I have some theories on the abuse. I’ll just bullet-point them.

– There are likely exceptions for the CIA which allow domestic operations, such as TRAINING. Those will have been heavily abused.

– This matches up with the ages of people I suspect as being trainee assets, and their proximity to universities, new young hires in companies, interns, etc. David Hogg is a nice PUBLIC example.

– Much of this was a long time ago, so I think this problem is NOT recent.

– Reagan appears to have been an impediment for KGB-CIA, so I think they stepped up their push for domestic operations with his election.

– I believe that KGB-CIA likely sweet-talked the corrupt SSCI into allowing domestic training operations that furthered the “implementation” of passed law.

– I believe some of the ops are now really toxic – basically leverage operations. Techniques normally used abroad are used domestically against individuals and organizations. The fact that they are IC gives them a patina of righteousness, but they are still BLACKMAIL and the like.

– The reason these ops are so nasty and why I think the undermining idea originated from KGB-CIA and not “white hat” CIA is that they seem designed for the success of their toxic downsides as well as their long-term advancement of Soviet interests. They UNDERMINE America, but are covered in good intentions. Very “Obama”.

– I also believe that certain places domestically have been negotiated as safe territory for CIA operations. Again, this had some plausible reason, I’m sure, but notice how it weakened the FBI, and those places. THAT was one of the desired outcomes.

– I believe they are regrouping now. I don’t know what Haspel is doing to rein these people in, if anything, or to terminate the domestic ops they run, but I think they’re still pulling some strings.

– I believe that taking down Strzok and McCabe was a HUGE win against them. CIA should not be running FBI. PERIOD.

– Lotta things I can’t say, but I’m certain that they were running stuff here, and it was UGLY. Gonna be interesting.

• zorrorides says:

Those guys deserve a seat for the Big Ugly.

• PocaMAGAjunta says:

“Very Obama” : ” long-term advancement of Soviet interests. They UNDERMINE America, but are covered in good intentions.” Good summary of the Obama presidency.

And yet the Dems want the public to believe Trump is under the tutelage of Putin ?!!!

Nothing is more frustrating than their practice of accusing others of that which they are guilty. Aaaarrrgggghhh!!!!

• farrier105 says:

With Strzok gone, the FBI will have to acquire a new CIA man in Counterintelligence/Counterterrorism. The law requires it. A CIA man in the FBI counterintelligence gives CIA a window into FISA through their man in the FBI.

• Every evil sold to Americans over the last 105 years was cloaked in “good” intentions…

And we all know that “good” intentions truly pave the way to hell on earth.

The only “good” to come out of any of it was for the evil cretins.

Waiting “patiently” here for corrections. I’ve been calling for The Reckoning a looooong time though… it’s tough!

• phoenixRising says:

The CIA has been operating domestically since the 50s (Operation Mockingbird)

They operate illegally constantly – they don’t refer to them as “Black OPS” for nothing.

JFK was assassinated… among other reasons for those in the conspiracy was the fact that he was going to dismantle the CIA…

• AH_C says:

No one did anything when CIA hacked the senate server.

• farrier105 says:

The CIA is barred from operating domestically.

The CIA can operate domestically as long as someone from the FBI is along for the ride. This started as Counterintelligence, so CIA agent Strzok was running things as the CIA’s man in the FBI under the 1996 statute requiring personnel exchanges between the agencies. The FBI was long ago co-opted by the CIA.

• Dr.Jay says:

They already had S Halper working before start of FBI investigation. So illegal anyway. Either that CIA was really hired out to FBI, if so then too early. Or, more likely, that CIA asset was simply working for his alma mater, i.e. the CIA and hence working on a domestic political campaign, even if operating abroad.
          But then we have the OCONUS Lures of early 2016/late 2015 as per Page/Strzok texts, so IDK.

• The cia was created as deep state “everything necessary” spy/pysops/assassination etc…

It has always and still does anything it wants. It’s ludicrous to say it is barred from anything, just as much as it is to say politicians are supposed to represent us.

There needs to be a major purge in the swamp, from the fed to the cia to corruptocrats and lying ass political puppets of the globalists. EVERYTHING EVIL MUST GO!

• Fools Gold says:

Me thinks your right over the target there Wolf! Who was it who had the most to loose?

• AH_C says:

One reason for the long suspense is that Trump still had bait out there. This latest one with the Cohen tape fits the pattern of being a canary trap.

The collective explodey heads over the notion that Trump might cancel their secret clearances is probably a sign that it’s cleanup time. To wit; Clapper coming out and saying it stsrted with Oboobie. Q did say at the time, immunity for only 3 from FBI/DOJ and 1 for CIA. Looks like Lisa Page snagged one. Clapper too?

Hang on to your hats, the rest of July will be a wild ride.

Example of canary trap…

• Jay Wizz says:

In my mind it’s not about trusting Carter Page. It’s not his fault. He’s doing exactly what he’s supposed to do.

The scandal of epic proportions, is that the FBI would have had to knowingly get a FISA warrant on a CIA AGENT that was inserted into a DOMESTIC political campaign.

There are so many things wrong with that, that it is absolutely incredible that things keep moving in that direction.

• packysite says:

To be honest from the very beginning I personally felt he (page) was a plant by the CIA. And for what ever reason I thought we were informed by someone on Zero Hedge that Page had from time to time worked or subcontracted with Page from time to time for the CIA while he (page) was working in Russia. It was the deep state never Trumpers who recommended him to the President. Just like Sessions!!!! but I digress!!
      Big T

• trialbytruth says:

Deep State Never Trumpers never recommended Sessions. They HATE him.

Sessions personally took apart the amnesty bill of Marco Rubio and company.

• DD More says:

STEALTH JEFF has a good rolled thread here – https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1021523277091627008.html
          parts –
          Rand Paul went to the WH publicly today to suddenly URGE President Trump to yank the security clearances of Clapper, Brennan & other coup plotters.

Why did this only happen TODAY? 🤔

Didn’t Trump & his team know Clapper, Brennan, et al have been leaking for over a YEAR?
          But all of a sudden RAND PAUL SHOWING UP AT THE WHITE HOUSE TO PUBLICLY URGE TRUMP TO YANK THESE CLEARANCES, and Trump slaps himself on the forehead “Oh wow, gosh you’re right! Why didn’t *I* think of that! I should’ve done this long ago! Thanks for bringing this to me, Rand!”
          Surface skaters will NEVER figure out what’s really going on. The *cover story* is that inept, helpless, lazy Trump was suddenly moved to take action because Rand Paul had to talk some sense into him. Trump is only now moving to yank security clearances from leakers who’ve been allowed to leak for over a year & a half because

Now let’s add a second poll question:

Trump had NO IDEA that Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Hayden, Rice, etc. were leaking class. info to the media for past 1 1/2 yr or he knew & did nothing about it or he knew and he tricked them.
          Sessions and Rosenstein announced a YEAR ago that a special, new FBI counterintelligence unit had been created to do NOTHING but track down leakers and catch them.

Remember how everyone laughed at Jeff’s “Just Don’t Do It” comment. Who’s got the last laugh.

They caught Wolfe with a canary trap involving the SSCI version of the Carter Page FISA warrant. He sent 82 text messages containing pics of the FISA warrant to Ali Watkins. That document was marked, and the pics Wolfe sent Watkins directly implicated him. Then they left him in that job for 6 more months.

Why?

Why did they wait six months instead of arresting him immediately? Well if you think about it, it’s obvious why they waited. So he could further implicate himself and they could gather EVIDENCE implicating the members of Congress who were using Wolfe as a *middleman* to facilitate leaks to media reporters.

That’s you guys & gals on the SSCI.

• Let's roll says:

👏👏👏👏👏. Looks like an avalanche in the making.

What other classified documents had Leaker ‘Markers?’ Sleepless in DC…

• AH_C says:

Patience is a virtue. Especially if you’re hunting a wily prey.

• Krashman Von Stinkputin says:

“Trump had NO IDEA that Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Hayden, Rice, etc. were leaking class. info to the media for past 1 1/2 yr or he knew & did nothing about it or he knew and he tricked them”

He definitely knew.

Rewatch Nunes’ “Unmasking” press conference after visiting Trump’s SCIF which indicates that “incidental collection” from a “legal” surveillance warrant (the Oct16 Carter Page FISA) was used to “widely disseminate” POLITICAL intel in Nov16,Dec16,Jan17.

Obama’s executive branch was using the Carter Page FISA not for “national security” reasons but “political ones”.

The Plumbers breaking into the Watergate got nothing on this.
            Should be able to tie the intel to the unmasking to leaked media reports

• beach lover says:

Interesting to go back and see this now. One thing that struck me was that Nunes was most concerned with unmaskings. Little has been really said about that recently in all the hoopla of the FISA. Can someone clear this up for me…
              Who brought this info to Nunes at this point in time? Someone on Rogers team? What did Nunes know at this time other than there was a FISA warrant on Page and it took him inside the Trump campaign…AFTER the election. right? He mentioned reluctantly that it was a Foreign source.? So he knew then they ran it thru a foreign connection, but NOT Russia.

Side note he was hopeful Comey was going to be any help. Now thats funny. How innocent we were back them.

• Foxy says:

Very compelling. Look at what people do not what they say…

• Sessions knows that silence is golden, even though he TOLD “them” that a task team was being put together to out “them”…

😀 mao!

• You don’t know what you’re typing about. Period. “You thought…” & 0 hedge.

Meh.

• MelH says:

It has never been any secret that Carter Page worked for the CIA, in Russia, and they wanted him to take a permanent position there but he declined.

• Juvenal says:

I agree. When page is asked about his contacts with any Russian, he really gets vague, “I don’t recall the day, I’m not certain”, and starts to dissemble, like a trained spook. He’s smelly too.

• Jay Wizz says:

He’s not smelly. He’s just a guy doing his job. I would hope we have CIA agents contacting Russians.

The thing that raises alarm bells, is what the FBI and CIA involvement would mean if he was inserted into a presidential campaign as a way to get a wiretap on said campaign.

• donna kovacevic says:

I watched Hannity interview Carter Page tonight and when he was asked for the name of the school he lectured to in Russia, he could not answer at first said could not remember and then rambled off a name. Hmm something strange where is the meatloaf!

• GB Bari says:

Putting Page on national television or radio or any public media is ludicrous.
          If he’s a spook the last thing he’s going to admit to is being a spook. He’s going to use whatever tradecraft he knows to cover up his skills from being discerned by the “unskilled” (most everyone else).

Only serious questioning by someone familiar with those skills could effectively extract any useful information from him. But That’s not going to happen on any tv show.

7. My apologies if this was written before but the Republicans that voted to confirm John Brennan are a regular Who’s Who of Backstabbers. Graham, Flake, Alexander, Burr, Coats, Coburn, Corker, Hatch, Kirk, McStain, Rubio, and Murkowski.

8. LafnH20 says:

Dick burr…

“There (were) sound reasons as to why judges issued the FISA.”

🤔🤔
    Disbarment
    ……

Word games…
    Sound reasons…

INDEED!!

9. Chieftain says:

The leaks are being stopped by Jeff Sessions, no?

10. RJones says:

I hope all the scumbags on sen intel are humiliated and preferably thrown in jail. What a thoroughly disgusting lot those so-called leaders are. It’s comforting to know that they will go down in history as unpatriotic, traitorous, scum.

11. Rudy was on Laura Ingraham’s Show tonight and explained all.
    It (the tapes, etc., etc.,) is really No Big Deal.
    IT IS nothing, other than an Albino Squirrel running down the street, stopping and eating an acorn.
    Seriously, don’t lose any sleep over this soap opera.

12. ARW says:

Rudy waived the privilege?? No way! R u serious!!!!

I’m going to bed now and I’ll never support Trump ever ever, and more ever, again. I’m serious too!

13. Today I got the real sense President Trump knows the score. He is a lion playing with his prey, smacking them around while they tremble in anticipation. When he gets bored of tormenting them, they’ll become tasty treats, life as they know it will become past tense.
    He looks like he finally got some sleep, after the European whirlwind.

• Tess from Philly says:

For sure, he looked more relaxed and generally better than he has recently. I think the stress of the European trip was starting to get to him.

• Dutchman says:

Like a cat, playing with a scorpion. Cats too fast to get stung, so they box scorpion over into a corner, and as you say, ‘play’with them for awhile, then kill and devour.

14. scott467 says:

“If the White House declassifies the FISA application; all of those who used the copies containing leak tracers will immediately know their goose-is-cooked.”

___________________

They better know their goose is cooked anyway, whether they have confirmation of it or not. The same weaponization of the intelligence-gathering apparatus THEY created to use against the American People can be just as easily used to acquire a new target, i.e., THEM.

For the time being, No Such Agency is controlled by the white hats.

• todayistheday99 says:

Maybe that would be a viable plan, since the Dems and MSM won’t even admit the existence of it, then screw them. Take control of the NSA and weaponize its intelligence (like it was before Rogers shut it down) against the MSM and Dems so they never get power ever again.

• phoenixRising says:

Goodlatte’s copy was UNREDACTED… so were his committee members’ copies…

Question is, did they receive the missing pages held back from the ones made public?

• beach lover says:

That was my question as well. If the other committees have an idea now that something was up with the dates, why would they be pushing so hard to get the unredacted copies?

I guess i need to go back and read all these posts from Sundance over the last couple days on this, because Im still confused who knows what and other than Warner and Burr’s committee, who else had been duped?

• “And the white hats certainly know better than anyone that it needs to be ‘fixed’ in such a way that the black hats can’t pick up right where they left off, the next time the electorate falls asleep at the switch.”

This times trillions, which are always at stake…

VSG Master Troll PDJT knows this for sure. Mechanisms to protect US, the nation in general, and the world actually have to be put in place. Just more reason that none of this will happen on ANYONE’s expected timeline. We get burned by personal expectations every time humans are involved. It often makes us say stupid things that we should later regret having shared with the INTERNET! lol

😀

15. DeWalt says:

CNN saying they have the secret Trump and Cohen tapes. HMMM. How would that happen? Guess there getting even. Eli Watkins and Chris Coumo are the credits.

16. NoJuan Importante says:

Looks that way. An interesting question to ponder is if someone that was doing the original illegal (or not) surveillance had all those tapes and conversations already and had to think of a way to raid Cohen to “launder” the evidence. Would be horrible if things were that corrupt.

At this point, just releasing everything causes less damage than objecting to it. They have everything ever said, called, texted or emailed anyway.

• NoJuan Importante says:

I mean seriously, if the scope of surveillance is what has been bandied about, with so many people able to log onto a computer and get anything they want, they know how many pimples Trump has on his butt. They are going to drag all this out as long as possible unless there is full transparency.

• NoJuan Importante says:

I mean, they obviously have no collusion. But they do have embarrassing things like the McDougal woman and Stormi Daniels, etc. etc. So that is why they are going to play with that stuff. Embarrassment factor. Just go completely transparent to take it away.

17. packysite says:

Mr President, please sir please order the DOJ and FBI to cooperate with Congresstional and turn over all files and physical and or verbal evidence immediately and unredacted. Fairlure to turn over all files and evidence immediately as ordered by the President is direct obstruction of justice and grounds for dismissal.
    Sincerely Mr President, your the boss. But it would be nice if you listened to your base. Stab these Treasonus basterds on the left and confrontational cheeseheads of the Democratic Party.

• White Apple says:

Trump does listen to his base. When his base is correct Trump takes heed. When the base is wrong Trump disregards. Trump is a believer in the 80-20 rule; 80% of the people are wrong 80% of the time and 20% of the people are correct 20% of the time. ….been this way since before Jesus.

18. DeWalt says:

CNN could be in some trouble there. Trump was taped in his lawyers office unknowingly. Had reasonable expectation of privacy. And paid for that work product.
    Someone is going to get burned with this one.

• In their deranged zeal to dump Trump at any cost, huge chunks of the ABA have destroyed the underpinnings of their trade. Attorney-Client privilege? Gone. Expectation of protected conversation? Gone. Oh well, every cloud has a silver lining.

• Krashman Von Stinkputin says:

Wasn’t it Chris Cuomo who instructed us that it was illegal for us to read the “hacked” Podesta emails but not for the media to read them?

• woohoowee says:

DeWalt – check out the CTH link from Feb. 2017 I posted towards the end of the NXIVM thread re: Cuomo.

19. Fools Gold says:

When Burr (and others) begin squealing publicly you right over the target Sundance …almost time to drop the Moab..,

20. Chuck Stephens says:

Can someone explain to me who will be indicted if this happens, Dan Jones, the reporters, Mark Warner? Who from the Committee is going down?

21. TheWanderingStar says:

Well, I’m guessing Wolfe has flipped. I wonder if he kept dates, times and content so the guilty SSCI members can be exposed and prosecuted.

22. BobBoxBody says:

Beware the wrath of a patient man.

23. andrew1979 says:

i have been trying to figure out what the whole date redaction means – so thank you very much for the exact plausible reason for this. every single day i am amazed at something new exposing the irony of them calling trump a puppet.

i cannot imagine if these tapes even have anything on them, why on earth would they sit on them? someone insinuated ratings – maybe they can make a 12 night miniseries hosted by rosanne’s ex husband there…

• scott467 says:

“i keep reminding myself every day that just as much as one side of this believes they are 100% correct and know the truth – the other side believes the same exact thing only all details opposite. so it is all going to come down to who has enough cash to keep the card game going.”

_______________________

I wouldn’t do that.

Moral relativism that way lies.

The facts don’t lie, just the people trying to hide them, and they can’t consciously try to hide them without knowledge of their own guilt.

They don’t believe they’re correct.

What they believe is that they can get away with murdering our nation.

And they’re in for a rude awakening.

24. zephyrbreeze says:

These men are hideous and repulsive to even look at.

25. Liked by 3 people

26. Greg C says:

Is it normal protocol, not to know who, exactly, releases this kind of information, such as the FISA application?
    And is it possible that Huber released it?

• Dutchman says:

It’s possible VSG released, or ordered it’s release. And if Huber is doing anything at all, and I think he is, he certainly ‘signed off’on it.

Certain people are gonna KNOW they are busted, by leaks they handled, that had incorrect dates or details.

So, the investigation has all the incriminating info they need, so doesn’t matter if the targets know.

Methinks this is the BUG ugly, we’ve been hearing about.

27. Craig from Scotland says:

It appears Rat Rosenstein is delivering the case for his own dismissal and prosecution but watch again, the slimeball is clearly attributing the FISA abuse solely on the FBI.

• woohoowee says:

Didn’t Rosey say in a different interview that what he signed and what the FIB told him he was signing were not the same? That, yes, he signed a FISA app., but was not the affiant?

• woohoowee says:

My bad – Rosey said FIB did *not* biprief him.

-snip-

Deputy AG Rosenstein: No FBI personnel briefed me on it. The process, sir, that these FISA applications or renewals first come up through the FBI chain of command. They are sworn under oath by a career federal agent. I’m not the affiant.

-snip-

Rep. Gaetz: Did you thoroughly review it, yes or no?

Deputy AG Rosenstein: I’d like to explain the process. Director Wray can explain it, too, sir. My responsibility at that time was to approve the filing of FISA application applications. Because only three people in the department are authorized to sign it: the Attorney General, the Deputy, and the Assistant Attorney General for national security, which was vacant at the time.

It’s my responsibility do that. I had been relieved of that responsibility. Director Wray still does it every day and I don’t know what his process is, sir, but we sit down with a team of attorneys from the Department of Justice. All of whom review that and provide a briefing for us for what’s in it. And I’ve reviewed that one in some detail, and I can tell you the information about that doesn’t match with my understanding of the one that I signed, but I think it’s appropriate to let that Inspector General complete that investigation. These are serious allegations. I don’t do the investigation — I’m not the affiant. I’m reviewing the finished product, sir.

28. sundance says:

• The gall.
      They truly think no one reads these things.

• StanH says:

Take note NC, you have a Swamp Creature of the first magnitude. The only constituency he cares about about are his family and friends bank accounts, and how much cash he can bilk from the American taxpayer and K-Street, after all he may only have six years.

• Dr.Jay says:

Sound deranged to me. Just resign already.
      Stop the word games. In case you like to say something like this, even now we all know, you have to come up with a better story, much better.

For starters, first explain why:
      an unverified opposition report was used, especially elements clearly identified by experts as ‘written by Russians’ (either written in English by a Russian or written in Russian and then translated with issues).
      newspaper reports were used, to a) corroborate the opposition research, b) to state what the FBI was doing (… no kidding, FBI is quoting newspaper reports in their FISA application about what the FBI is doing!
      why the court was lied to repeatedly, first about the simple fact that the newspaper reports either were sourced from the opposition research (some) or from FBI leaks (at least one other).
      etc etc etc.

29. Dutchman says:

He, and they can ‘attribute’ all he/they want, but the law is VERY clear; to get a FISA- warrant, to spy on an AMERICAN CITIZEN, NONE, not ONE of them, could sign of on this, without reading it, being assured, thru-numerous reviews that it was ‘bona-fide.

And NONE of them did!

30. Crystal says:

This may mean nothing, but I’d read months ago that sometime in 2012 co-chair Warner allegedly received $6 Million from a Russian energy company (or similar). If true, did he declare himself an agent of that country? And wouldn’t that be considered a conflict of interest that would warrant his recusal?

• StanH says:

Now Crystal you do realize how expensive Georgetown is, or if he must Chevy Chase. We can expect this public servant to live with the rif-raf.

31. Robert Smith says:

I wish that the coup attempt had never happened and the Democrats accepted the results of the election. MAGA would be at a more advanced state and the nation would benefit.

But, I have to admit that reading CTH, twitter research, and Q (!) is my entertainment now.

• It all was inevitable and HAD to happen… seems to be the best thing for those who recognized the need for a Reckoning long ago, and especially for deep state scat to be exposed to those who haven’t a clue that have now seen it with their own eyes as it unfolds.

32. AZ18 says:

Have Warner or Burr ever been asked about the Warner’s texts messages trying to arrange meeting with Steele? Haven’t been through all the comments so I may have missed it.

33. My opinion of Waldman has shifted positively. Here’s a guy working for Assange pro bono (as a concerned American) as well as Deripaska and Steele. All he wants to do is help bring these guys before the Committee so that the real Russian collusion story can be detailed. In the case of Assange, there’s additional urgency and clear-and-present danger to the State. if he doesn’t get an immunity deal, he’s ONLY going to dump the CIAs Vault 7/8 onto the marketplace for every shady hacker to inflict billions (trillions?) of dollars of harm onto the world economy for decades to come. It’s almost comical. Warner: ‘love to chat, but I need to dash to a meeting’ or ‘let’s do lunch after my kid’s soccer tournament’. Waldman can’t get his guys arrested. Why? Because SSCI doesn’t want to flesh out the facts. They want the bogus narrative as a spear pointed at Trump. How can the truth assist this endeavor? Waldman doesn’t seem to get it. But he tries.

Warner votes Donkey over America in a huge calamitous way. Treason.

• Let's roll says:

Burr gets no pass, get out of jail free. He knew the truth, but still selling Democrats’ lies. prob knew Warner’s knew deals with Russia?

You think Warner may have dealt Burr in – to Russia big dollars deals?

34. scott467 says:

Ad-rem:

Help! I’ve fallen (into the Bin) and I can’t get up!

35. American Male says:

Our “Don” should summon his loyal capos at the DOJ/FBI and inform them of “the Burr” in his saddle which requires immediate removal.

Richard Burr is a “rat”, some rats NEVER escape a sinking ship lets hope North Carolina’s senior senator is one of them.

36. Steve in Lewes says:

Here’s a weird coincidence !!!
    The ‘barium laced’ FISA application release to the ‘Senators’ of the SSCI on about the Ides of March, 3/17/2017….but it’s a reversal of roles. In this modern day version, it’s Caesar, PDJT and his team that destroys the Corrupt Senators; Burr=Brutus, Warner=Cassius..Just a coincidence we may never know, you decide…but it’s fun to think about all the same..hahahahahaha !
    From wiki – ‘..As many as 60 conspirators, led by Brutus and Cassius,’ Oh the irony !

• 6x47 says:

That would be a wonderful thing, if sitting senators were to get indicted for leaking classified info. I suppose it’s naïve to think staff puke Wolfe was leaking all on his own.

37. Helping out says:

There is a typo on the correct date for the FISA application being October 21, 2016 instead of October 19, 2016 on the leaked version to Wolf. The article says the correct date is October 21, 2017 instead of 2016.

38. thedoc00 says:

Time to plaster a montage of the Senate Leakers, Adam Schiff and their friends doing (taking) “the leak”, with appropriate banners appended.

39. RattleheD says:

Wolfe was NOT indicted for leaking anything.

40. 6x47 says:

I live in North Carolina and I can’t wait until I get the chance to vote for Burr’s challenger in the Republican primary.

41. Zippy says:

Everyone concentrates on PDJT declassifying the FISA warrant application for the public to see. Since he can do THAT, WHY in the hell wouldn’t HE have demanded to see it unredacted along with a few advisors which he authorized? He should know everything about everything in which case his wait to declassify can be for multiple reasons:

1. The leak chase.
    2. To avoid just prior to the mid-terms the Pravda media’s screams of “obstruction” of an “ongoing investigation” (perpetually ongoing for just that very reason – cover), something they CAN get away with since maybe 1% of Americans actually know the case in adequate detail or DESIRE to know the case in adequate detail.

Of course, if he demanded to see it unredacted and that fact was LEAKED, the BS “obstruction!” screams would take place, so there’s another reason to plug the leaks prior to demanding that.

42. Apollo says:

I noticed that WaPo described the application as being on the 19th, not the approval. Is it possible that the application was made then but Collyer signed it on the 21st (does the FISC move that quickly?)

43. recoverydotgod says:

From the declassified Grassley-Graham memo: Grassley and Feinstein were given copies of the first two FISA applications on March 17, 2017. Grassley, Feinstein and Graham were able to review all four FISA applications in December of 2017. The filing date of October 21, 2016 is mentioned in the Grassley-Graham memo.

44. A stupid question ... says:

So Sundance has established that the SSCI received the FISA warrant in March ’17, and that it was leaked it to Ali Watkins. (Still waiting for MSM to pick up on this.)

But what is the implication?

Is the implication that a senator leaked it? Or directed Wolfe to?

Thanks for explaining. I’m kinda slow with some of this stuff.

• beach lover says:

Im there with you.. awaiting a reply to clarify for me too. But as I take it, they (Coats, Sessions) suspected the SSCI was leaking so set up the release with wrong date.

What I dont know is, if the other committees had the incorrect dated one as well. Could be they all had different minor changes so they would know once the media came out with info, where it was sourced? Just my feeble brain trying to look at this.

• TestName7 says:

Hello, I’m just passing through atm and wanted to distract myself. Unfortunately got no time to follow all the moving parts lately (also slow myself) so this is self-amusing milarky.

Indeed, While typing this it seems it is either obvious/known or dumb, i do _not_ suggestion reading it.

To your broad question:

– Why couldn’t it just be to conjure more push/support for the ‘investigation’ and upcoming special counsel (if I’m cynical)?

I can’t opine how dni appt factors in atm but SD had a theory – maybe 2 days is enough to intercede idk.

But the nunes memo had recently come out so the right was starting a (to) counter (though probably just by chance as they didn’t know what they were fighting yet). As I now look at doctor blue thingy…
      narrative turning ?

2/14 – Nunes: FBI must explain why Flynn was tapped.
      2/15 – McCabe tells priebus no evidence of “collusion”
      2/16 – CNN: report White House pressured FBI (courtesy a la McCabe ‘the dirty height-challenged leaker’)
      2/27 – Nunes: no evidence of collusion seen
      3/02 – sessions: j’ai recusé (how ironic the date)
      3/05 – Clapper: “I ain’t seen no FISA warrant”
      3/15 – Comey: “well… um …maybe actually Flynn hadn’t lied when Yates ran over and steamrolled WH counsel” …. (hmmm was there a reason other than narrative they wanted Flynn out so oooo bad? Nvmd – back to task at hand)

Ok, so that’s just from that excel so that is not “the official narrative” – I can’t recall it myself but that’s what i see sans msm articles.

So if someome wanted to get the ball rolling faster toward “collusion” why not get some stories involving real heavy weight-bearing eye-grabbing terms like FISA, FBI, warrant, trump associate, meetings, Russia, communications, campaign, election, foreign power, foreign agent…

If u read the articles linked above these sound basically like indictments of Page. They sound to me like “hey reader – look they did this, it’s so really true we (Gov) has to get to the bottom of this ! (Ie we can’t let trump mess with this investigation!!1!1! And if he does u MUst support a Special Counsel – which we will appoint regardless, even if he doesn’t fire comey, after we rinse repeat this for a month or two – and, cause, ( WEE WEE bed + FLYNN ) x 111!!!! ^ Manafort!!).

I was gonna quote a line or 2 from the first post article but I would end up quoting the whole thing. It’s all “PAGE GUILTY TRUMP GUILTY PAGE GUILTY RUSSIA TRUMP GUILTY PAGE” after I translate to liberal speak.

Ok that’s enough for that. Next question:

— But what is the implication?

— Isn’t it most likely that the the security (Wolfe) leaked it to get into bed with the reporter?

— Is the implication that a senator leaked it? Or directed Wolfe to?

I thought the whole point of Sundance’s great in depth pieces here is this is there M.O…? Did I miss it ?

1) They want to get TS info out.
      2) Request it.
      3) Wolfe handles it, then deceminates it.
      – Voila – No rich powerful super senators have to touch anything (Schiff is like a dirty peasant to them). Decent scheme for them; Wolfe not so much. There is a word often used for his role.

Next question:

— 1) Also, what is the implication of the SSCI having the FISA warrant for the last year?

— 2) Is it simply that they played dumb to it, and continued their false narrative? Or is it more nefarius?

Well from my 2-bit, just thrown, out theory which is sure to be wrong (I’m sure Sundance knows or has explained this btw – wish i had time to read more – hopefully he will drop im to answer ur question) … they had it cause they had it. They wanted it to start/push for SC or whatever.

Now if U instead ask – why didn’t they say anything about it (being full balogney) in the last year?

*tinfoil*: answer to 2nd may be yes and yes.
      *tinfoil*: If one thought or could rely that the DOJ FBI would keep it from the deplorable house repubs long enough to get a touchdown/impeachment … then why say anything?
      Is what they are saying now consistent with that?

*tinfoil*:(He wasn’t supposed to win !! Argh !! He was supposed to be impeached already !!! Argh !! Argh !! Batten the hatches !!! Election !!! Gotta Impeach !!! … [to be continued])
      Just kidding – they can’t be that worried as u know. Media has their back 4 life.

*tinfoil on feet also*: Does this mean they all knew ? And they all knew the republic wouldn’t get it for a year ? And they all were quiet because the republs *might not ever get it* ?
      That’s a bit too tinfoil for me to bend at this hour of day so I’ll leave it up to others (again… isn’t this EXACTLY what SD is saying ??)

– Now, a problem with this theory is one might ask why did they not request for the January renewal which one might think would have more “beef” ‘to report’? Did they not know of it? Did they know they were the “same” (no – this makes no sense – why not ask for latest anyway)? Ok that’s my question.

___ begin appendix

Hope u didn’t read that. Please refer to SD’s articles/replies; he knows what he is talking about – just read between the lines. He tells u when he is making suppositions and roughly how strong they are. You can also devour his knowledge and sub/include ur own suspicions if u like – it still works, usually.

Not only am I totally guilty of playing hooky now, but I need to shower to soap the *loon* off me so I can get back to the real world. This stuff I just wrote is just Tom Clancy fiction – no way it’s true and if it is we’re screwed anyway cause no one will believe it; media or no media.

• TestName7 says:

CORRECTION:

5th-ish paragraph beginning:

But the nunes memo had recently come out so

Strike those words… not “memo” – duh.

I was thinking about the original press conference but that was actually march 22 or 23 or something (2 weeks before he was sent to the corner for being naughty). Nunes did meet with WH beginning of march (Senate/everyone knows when he goes to the WH remember and why) according to timeline, and he made the other statements listed above.

45. Sneaky Pete says:

Hopefully the Left will get so disturbed by their loss of power that they’ll demand enforcement of the 10th Amendment. That would be a win-win imo. Other than that, peaceful partition, like the former Czechoslovakia, if we can. Multi-national, multi-ethnic, multi-lingual, multi-racial, multi-culti empires don’t survive. Yep, an inviolable 10th, or as amicable a divorce as possible.

“When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them…

46. G. Combs says:

Politico SEPTEMBER 2016 BEFORE the First FISA Warrant.

The Mystery of Trump’s Man in Moscow: Carter Page
    “[….]“Strangely, I’ve never heard of Carter Page until this Trump connection,” Bill Browder responded to me in an email. He was one of the biggest Western players in the Russian market until President Vladimir Putin turned on him and Browder became his fierce critic. “It’s odd, because I’ve heard of every other financier who was a player on Moscow at the time.”

Someone, apparently, has heard of him: On Friday, Yahoo News reported that Page was being probed by U.S. intelligence for purported back-channel ties to Russian leaders. The story resurfaced the name of a character who’d all but vanished from the campaign, and reawakened questions about who, exactly, Trump was surrounding himself with.[…]”

Interesting that that link in the Politico story is NOT for Yahoo news but this September 22, 2016, Foreign Policy article: From Reset to Realpolitik, Clinton’s New Hard Line on Moscow: As president, Hillary Clinton is prepared to take a much tougher stance on Russia than Trump — or even Obama. Syria’s civil war will be the first test.

The Feb. 25, 2018 Associated Press story points to the correct Yahoo story: Text of declassified GOP memo targeting FBI’s Russia probe
    “[…] The Carter Page FISA application also cited extensively a September 23, 2016, Yahoo News article by Michael Isikoff, which focuses on Page’s July 2016 trip to Moscow. This article does not corroborate the Steele dossier because it is derived from information leaked by Steele himself to Yahoo News. The Page FISA application incorrectly assesses that Steele did not directly provide information to Yahoo News. Steele has admitted in British court filings that he met with Yahoo News — and several other outlets — in September 2016 at the direction of Fusion GPS. Perkins Coie was aware of Steele’s initial media contacts because they hosted at least one meeting in Washington D.C. in 2016 with Steele and Fusion GPS where this matter was discussed.[…]”

47. NC Nana says:

I thought I have read this before as I read the article below.

I looked back to the top and sure enough they were quoting Sundance. – – Nice. 🙂