Those who have followed the Chinese strategy of President Trump will note strong signals of success therein amid an advanced visit ground report from Reuters News Service.

BACKDROP – From the outset the Trump administration displayed a very specific strategy where respect toward China’s leadership was coupled with visible praise for their business acumen and kind words toward the culture of the Chinese people.

This became evident in Mar-a-largo when Prime Minister Xi Jinping and President Trump spent a weekend getting to know each other.

While the surface impression of the relationship is geopolitical adversaries, President Trump has also positioned himself inwardly toward the Chinese people as a modern counter cultural figure not concerned with political correctness and not ashamed of his business success.   This approach is intensely well received in the bamboo forest.

In a culture where the political and sociological influences have historically presented an outlook of affluence and influence as the measure of success, the image of unabashed and unapologetic opulent Trump represents the external personification of this perspective.

Simultaneous to this impression, and in a very methodical plan to counter the expansive influence of China, President Trump has used the scale of the U.S. economy to create massive changes in geopolitical economic landscape.

While Trump’s Grandkids sing sweet Mandarin Chinese songs to Xi Jinping and Peng Liyaun (Xi’s wife and herself a cultural icon), he has simultaneously cultivated a powerful counter-leverage position with India’s Prime Minister Modi. In essence, President Trump has positioned himself -and as a consequence the United States- as a powerhouse to be courted by both sides.

India and China are direct and consequential economic adversaries.  President Trump has maneuvered our own U.S. economic policy into the position where that competitive dynamic is now leverage for U.S. economic engagement, trade deals, national security and long-term interests.

It is not coincidental that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson first injected the term “Indo-Pacific” into the geopolitical lexicon of U.S. policy.   It’s a brilliant strategy and paying huge dividends. Bigly.

Thus President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump travel to Beijing, the heart of the bamboo forest, for an official state visit with President Xi Jinping and Mrs. Peng Liyaun; the first lady of China and a massively influential woman within the larger culture, and the Panda peeps are really thrilled:

(Reuters) He may be a divisive figure back home, but U.S. President Donald Trump will be landing in friendly territory when he arrives in Beijing on Wednesday, judging by Chinese social media.

On platforms such as the Twitter-like Sina Weibo, Trump’s Chinese supporters, who admire his business success and a free-wheeling style unconstrained by political correctness, are far more prominent than detractors.

While no comprehensive survey has been done to assess the size and intensity of Trump’s popularity in China, several pundits suggest he has broad and vocal support.

“Chinese people are impressed that he is extremely rich, he loves things splendid and magnificent, and he loves to show off. Not every billionaire is like that,” said Yin Hao, who translates American news and comedy clips for his nearly one million followers on Weibo.

Yin said his translated Trump-related video clips sometimes attract thousands of comments, where some supporters engage in name-calling and invective in defending the president.

”They will keep posting comments to defend Trump, mock his opponents under all news clips that involve Trump, and rebuke any comments that are not in favor of Trump,” Yin said.

Chen Jibing, a Shanghai-based political commentator, said Trump’s Chinese fan base is different than that for previous foreign leaders such as his predecessor, Barack Obama, and for British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, who enjoyed widespread but tepid support.

“Chinese Trump fans are seriously and truly invested, and you had better not make light of offending them,” Chen wrote in a social media post to his millions of followers.

[…] China’s ambassador to the United States, Cui Tiankai, said Trump will receive a “state visit-plus” experience in Beijing. He is expected to go to the Forbidden City and participate in an inspection of Chinese troops, though China has released few other details.

Trump’s popularity in China largely comes from his disdain for political correctness and defiance of traditional liberal western views, which many Chinese consider elitist and unrealistic, Chen said.

His criticism of the U.S. trade deficit with China, for example, is seen by many in the country as standard U.S. political talk, some pundits say.

“In China, realists hold a deep-rooted belief that the rule of the jungle means the strong prey on the weak,” Chen said. “For them, the world is not split into right and wrong, good or evil, it is only success or failure, the powerful and the weak.”

Factual errors or gaffes by Trump tend to be ignored by his Chinese fans or explained away as harmless mistakes made by a leader who writes his own rules.

In Japan on Monday, Trump told Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe that the Japanese economy was not performing as well as the United States’ and appeared to mistakenly say that Japan’s economy was the world’s second-largest. It is actually third, after China‘s.

An editor at a major state publication told Reuters was inclined to be forgiving about Trump’s remark to Abe: “He’s a free spirit. No one can tell him what to do.”

Many on Chinese social media see Trump as a figure of fun.

[…] In a country where parents are traditionally judged by the success of their children, Trump scores extra points for his daughter Ivanka, a businesswoman and currently advisor to President Trump, and her Mandarin-speaking children.

One Chinese state publication said that all five of Trump’s children are a testament to his character.

Ivanka Trump is sometimes referred to as “goddess” on Chinese social media, where some were upset that the first daughter would not be accompanying her father to Beijing.

“SAD! Ivanka is not coming to China,” said Jiang Xiaofeng, a journalist with Phoenix TV on Sina Weibo, appropriating one of Donald Trump’s favorite Twitter exclamations. (read more)

That last paragraph is priceless, because several months ago CTH pointed out the importance Ivanka Trump plays in the optical and cultural dynamic between India and China.

First-daughter Ivanka Trump traveled to India in September and was just in Japan last week for the Women’s conference.

Panda peeps want Ivanka too, perhaps most of all, but even the smallest of details plays out in the dynamic POTUS Trump has assembled.

This entry was posted in China, Donald Trump, Economy, Election 2016, India, Ivanka Trump, Japan, POTUS November '17 Asia Trip, President Trump, Secretary of State, Secretary Tillerson, Trade Deal, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

112 Responses to What’s This?… Reuters Forced To Admit Smiling Pandas Joyfully Await President Trump’s China Visit…

1. Avi says:

next he can cut a deal with Vietnam to restore Cam Ramn Bay. that would be a big win win for us and them

2. magatrump says:

God bless President Trump!!!!

3. TwoLaine says:

“”You can tell what parents are like through their childrens’ success. Trump’s five children are all excellent, it means he is a very successful father,” the China Education Daily said on its social media account.”

OH, if only ALL Americans parents took this to heart.

4. Carrie2 says:

Yep, this is the China I know. They push for excellence, education, manners and no pussyfooting. Glad we have visited several times and even happier I was able to study in one of their best universities in Hangzhou (a beautiful city but cracy!! taxi drivers and taxi charges are really, really low). Avoid Summer and Winter in China but Spring and Fall are better weather.

5. Chuck says:

“paying huge dividends. Bigly.”
    I’ll be working this phrase into daily conversation.

6. NJF says:

❤️Ivanka. & they love POTUS & FLOTUS too clearly.

7. i'm just sayin'.. says:

Ah, the Chinese Deploreables

8. fedback says:

Hopefully Ivanka can go to China later. We wouldn’t want to disappoint the millions of Trump supporters in China

9. i'm just sayin'.. says:

What is covfefe in Chinese?
    可纷纷。
    (not sure if this is correct)

10. n1ghtcr4wler says:

I know many people don’t like Bannon but this short podcast is very interesting. It’s about China and their domination strategy.

• KittyKat says:

Not specifically related to this video but I wonder if Bannon sometimes overintellectualizes and overthinks things, that the president understands intuitively in his gut.

The contrast between Bannon’s intellectualism and the tabloid content at BB is jarring.

• Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

Bannon is the guy that said PDJT strategy between china and DPRK was going to get us into WW3…. and ever since he was ousted he’s been going to china and all over the globe cozying up to the GOPe money bags….. I don’t trust him or Gorka one bit.

11. Eric Kennedy says:

So President Trump was supposed to be a foreign policy disaster? So far as I can tell, Eastern Europeans (Poles, Hungarians, Slovenians, etc.); Japanese, South Koreans, Chinese love him. Saudis and other Arab states rolled out the red carpet like no other President. And I suspect he is incredibly popular in India. It will be interesting to see what kind of reaction he receives in Vietnam (who actually like Americans) and the Philippines.

12. sunnydaze says:

That is soooo funny what Jiao Xiaofeng wrote about Ivanka.

Gee, I wonder if they’ll use this Reuters story in my local paper?

JUST.KIDDING.

13. Oldskool says:

Wonderful reading about the Reuters report of our amazing President invoking what sounds like a similar admiration and loyalty from the Chinese citizens as we have for him and to think of the slant of the news coverage they had to see through.

14. indiamaria2020 says:

“He may be a divisive figure back home….. ”

Uh, no he is not. I don’t call a handful of whiny Media dopes and a scatter of non-reproductive Lefties the definers of “divisive” or popular; or even normal or ab-normal. They are simply the scum of our country, i.e. bottom-feedeing Lefties.

15. MVW says:

The treatment contrast from China can’t be emphasized enough between BO and Trump. Remember when BO was made to exit AF1 from the rear service entrance? Maximum insult. Very satisfying to me even though BO at the time was still out POTUS, and thus put a twinge to my satisfaction.

BO was the capstone to Globalist failure through 4 failed presidents. Can 8 years of Trump antidote our way forward? Maybe with DJT and a solid replacement.

We still need a political corruption cleanup of PR to match the Hurricane cleanup.

16. fleporeblog says:

I absolutely love the term “Indo-Pacific”! It says everything you need to know about our relationship with India. The Chinese are not happy that the Lion left Ivanka at home. They are even more pissed that she was in Japan about a week ago and they are breathing fire that she will be in India at the end of the month.

The interview TREX had about the US and India partnership was really telling. TREX spoke about the fact that they would like to see India become the 2nd strongest military in the world. He also shared that our relationship with India was light years ahead of our relationship with China.

India recently purchased LNG from our country. India has a population of 1.3 billion people. The average age of their citizens is amazingly 25. China’s average age is in the mid 40s. India is very similiar to us in the fact that they have citizens that can produce items from start to finish. If we were to take our business to India, China’s economy would literally crumble. Our President and Xi are both aware of that.

China is also aware that our country has signed major military agreements with Japan and South Korea. Notice that the details of the numbers have not been released. Once again China will not be happy with this fact. Japan just recently had a snap election which gives PM Abe the ability to destroy the declaration saying that they could only have a defensive military. We will also have our F35s deployed to Japan for 6 months. We currently have 3 Carrier groups in the area.

I think something amazing will come out of the next two days in China. Our Wolverine in the interview SD shared yesterday talked about the fact he has 35+ business leaders with him for the visit to China. We are truly coming at them guns blazing both on the military front as well as the economic front.

Maybe our President promises to have Ivanka and the kids visit as soon as North Korea has been dealt with. Until that time, “No Ivanka and her kids for the Chinese”!

17. scott467 says:

“Trump’s popularity in China largely comes from his disdain for political correctness”

______________

Much of DJT’s popularity HERE is for the exact same reason… you’d think other up-and-coming leaders might pick up on that… except it requires a kind of honesty that most people have expunged from their personality by the time they reach local office, much less state or national.

Political-correctness is politically suffocating. It is a system of verbal constraints which have already gamed-out all possible outcomes, and ruled out any successful outcome because it would be ‘offensive’.

Ergo, political-correctness creates political and bureaucratic paralysis. No problems are ever solved because you can’t even TALK about the cause of the problem, much less a realistic solution.

And everybody sees it and knows it, except the people in the political-class bubble-world. For them, political-correctness is just how it is, and their thoughts (and therefore ideas and solutions) are constrained by the exact same mental paralysis.

In order to become a successful politician (the normal way, not like Trump did it), you have to wholly embrace the mental retardation of political-correctness, or you never become successful in the first place.

How messed up is that…

• Binkser1 says:

Well said, scott!

• Some Old Guy says:

Political correctness=nonsense

No wonder they respect men/women who are not politically correct.

• piper567 says:

what are the consequences of us just standing up to this indoctrination?
        One thing Trump has demonstrated that we all need, myself included, is a stiffer spine.
        A recent poll, for what that’s worth, says 58% of Rs are afraid of voicing their opinion.
        Serious Qs.

• G. Combs says:

<I."….Is this bc the leftists consider any opinion other than their own deserves a violent response?"

The violent response ranges from verbal diarrhea spewed all over you at ear splitting levels
          to no advancement at work
          to getting fired
          to having you business targeted.

Those violent responses are very very real as anyone who has stuck their head above the PC wall has found out.

• scott467 says:

I first experienced Leftist political-correctness at the beginning of my freshman year of college. I was not politically active (or particularly knowledgeable) about national issues when I was in high school, but most of my family voted Republican, so I was familiar with all the basics.

The high school I attended was fairly small (about 150 kids per grade level) and while there were a few teachers who seemed ‘liberal’ (or goofy), there was NO overt Leftist indoctrination at that time. So it was kind of a shock that most of my college professors were openly political and anti-conservative.

I was concerned that if I wrote my papers from my own (conservative) perspective, that I would be punished for it with a lower grade. I was an ‘A’ student for the most part in grade school and high school, so getting less than ‘A’s was something I tried to avoid.

So I kept my head (and my hand) down at the beginning of each class, and waited for the first paper. I parroted back all the Leftist gibberish spouted by my professor. I received an ‘A’ on the first paper.

THEN I would challenge my professor (and other students who verbally attacked me DURING class!) and wrote my papers from my own (increasingly conservative) perspective, believing that I had insulated myself from being graded poorly due to my conservative worldview. My thought was that they could not give me an ‘A’ when I agreed with the professor, and then give me a lower grade when I disagreed with my professor. After having established myself as an ‘A’ student, it would be too obvious if they gave me a lower grade for (then) disagreeing with the professor’s politics, all other things being equal (same writer, same writing style, etc.).

I was right. My professors and I went at it, both in class and with red writing in the margins of all of my papers, but I received the ‘A’ grade just the same.

I must say that it made the scholastic part of college very interesting, and fun in a way that it wouldn’t have been otherwise, being in open conflict with my teachers most of the time. If forced me to make sure I did my required reading, so I knew what I was talking about in order to defend myself. And I looked forward to getting my papers back, I WANTED to get my papers back, because I wanted to see just how upset they were (reading all the red ink written in the margins) and how strongly they disagreed, while still giving me the ‘A’.

And in fairness, a couple of my teachers let me know that even though they disagreed with me strongly, they looked forward to reading my papers because they were different from most of the others who (mostly) parroted back what they were told.

This system worked fine until my junior or senior year. I did what I always did, writing what the professor wanted to hear on the first paper, and then writing from my own perspective afterward. I received an ‘A’ on the first paper, but a ‘D’ on my second paper. She wrote all over the paper, arguing against my points — which of course I expected, lol!

But I didn’t expect the ‘D’.

I talked to her after class, and she was nasty about it. She was a naaaaaasty woman, before being a naaaaaasty woman was ‘in’ 😉

So I went to the Ombudsman, explained my routine and why I did it that way. I then showed him my first paper (‘A’), and showed him my second paper (‘D’). They were each 5-page papers, and he asked me to sit while he read them both.

After he finished the second paper, he crossed out the ‘D’ and wrote ‘A’, then he signed it, and he asked me to give it back to my professor. He said if she did not change it to an ‘A’ in her grade book, then he would — and I could tell her so.

He also told me she had a history of grading people harshly if she disagreed with them.

I gave the paper back to her, and she took it, and she changed my grade to an ‘A’ in her book. She never called on me again in class. She didn’t write anything in the margins of any of my papers after that. They were all graded ‘A’, but I’m pretty sure she didn’t even bother to read them anymore.

And that was fine. I did the work, I wrote my papers from the perspective of a conservative, and I received an ‘A’ for the class.

Victory 🙂

• scott467 says:

I should probably also mention that more than a few students came up to me after class (throughout college) and told me that they appreciated that somebody stood up to these professors (and to the other students who eagerly took the professors’ side).

NOBODY took my side when I confronted my teachers during class, lol!

And that’s okay, I didn’t expect anyone to.

It was fun. After the first paper was out of the way, everybody realized pretty quick that I would be raising my hand several times during each class to disagree with the teacher, and the verbal sparring was fun. It made class fun.

And it was good to find out that I wasn’t the only conservative in the class, which I would never have known otherwise, if I had not been so outspoken during class.

• Political correctness=Bush league.

• Mist'ears Mom says:

Yes right on!
      and yet they keep saying…”We need to have a conversation about (fill in the blank)”
      Its so stupid I could scream every time I hear some pc nimrod say it!

18. Superb work. I especially loved this…

“Quite simply, it becomes impossible for China’s control authority to ridicule a successful businessman -now influential politician- when they have been selling that image as an honorable goal for decades amid their own culture. The timing is remarkable in consequence.”

Without fail you always bring to light interesting perspectives that I had never thought about. I like how your brain works. Thank you.

19. scott467 says:

“…and defiance of traditional liberal western views, which many Chinese consider elitist and unrealistic, Chen said.”

________________

I wonder to what does that refer?

It seems to me that DJT wholly embraces traditional America.

Classical / traditional ‘liberalism’ is far different from liberalism (Cultural Marxism, Communism) of the last 50 years:

……………………………..
    Classical liberalism is a political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties under the rule of law with an emphasis on economic freedom. Closely related to libertarianism and to economic liberalism, it developed in the early 19th century, building on ideas from the previous century as a response to urbanization and to the Industrial Revolution in Europe and the United States. Notable individuals whose ideas contributed to classical liberalism include John Locke, Jean-Baptiste Say, Thomas Malthus and David Ricardo. It drew on the economics of Adam Smith and on a belief in natural law, utilitarianism and progress.”
    ……………………………..

So what “traditional liberal western views” do the Chinese “consider elitist and unrealistic”, and see DJT ‘defying’?

I suspect I agree with the Chinese on this, I’m just not sure to what they are referring.

• sunnydaze says:

Pretty sure Identity Politics is high on that list.

• scott467 says:

“Pretty sure Identity Politics is high on that list.”

_______________

Yes, but ‘identity politics’ is not “traditional liberal western views”.

Identity politics is modern LEFTIST views.

• My I humbly disagree Scott467. Written by an anonymous Texas A&M student.
      Political correctness is doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical, minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which hold forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

• Mist'ears Mom says:

I think he is referring to Killary and zero…just a hunch.

• just curious – are you a Donald trump supporter? your comment says “liberal” to me

as you write, classical liberalism as you define it hasn’t EXISTED in practice for 50 years at least – and in truth likely MUCH longer (if it EVER did) – why get hung up on the use of that term in a 2017 article from globalist attack dog media giant Reuters? I highly doubt that Chen was referencing THAT liberalism

here is the full quote from Chen

“Trump’s popularity in China largely comes from his disdain for political correctness and defiance of traditional liberal western views, which many Chinese consider elitist and unrealistic,”

why did you leave out the part regarding political correctness? that in itself along with the rest of the quote seems very clear to me…in essence most Chinese are deplorables, preferring a plain speaking, populist ultra successful businessman, to the weak and disingenuous globalists obsessed with ccntrolling the planet absolutely…

for what it’s worth, he also said that M Thatcher enjoyed “wide spread but tepid support”
      what the hell does that mean? LOL can support be tepid?

• G. Combs says:

“…can support be tepid?”

Of course it can. It ranges from neutral (I could care less) to rabid (Touch him with your dirty ‘tongue’ and I will rip your throat out!)

Think Ed Gillespie’s support vs Donald Trump’s here at the Tree House.

• scott467 says:

“just curious – are you a Donald trump supporter? your comment says “liberal” to me”

__________________

Ouch, that’ll leave a mark, lol!

Yes, I have supported DJT since the 1st debate, as my only choice. Before the first debate, my choices were Cruz, Carson or Trump, or we were headed to civil war.

I am ‘conservative’ in every sense of the word that I can think of.

“as you write, classical liberalism as you define it hasn’t EXISTED in practice for 50 years at least”

_____________

Which is what I said: “Classical / traditional ‘liberalism’ is far different from liberalism (Cultural Marxism, Communism) of the last 50 years”

All of which DJT embraces and supports. He is extremely patriotic, he is openly supportive of Christians and a Biblical worldview in a way that hasn’t been true since I don’t even know when, and while DJT is not what many would call a ‘regular’ conservative, I think that’s mostly due to his personality. His policies are, nearly without exception, radically conservative compared ANYBODY going all the way back to Reagan. DJT makes the Bushes look like Marxists by comparison (which in retrospect, they may be).

From the article: “traditional liberal western views, which many Chinese consider elitist and unrealistic,”

____________

Traditional liberal western views are: democracy (preferably in the form of a Republic!), individual freedom, individual rights, Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

Democracy is (generally) traced to the ancient Greeks (Athens).

Christianity (approximately AD 33)

The Magna Carta is from England (June 15, AD 1215). “Magna Carta Libertatum (Medieval Latin for “the Great Charter of the Liberties”), commonly called Magna Carta (also Magna Charta; “(the) Great Charter”)” -Wiki

The Renaissance (14th century to 17th century).

THESE are the basis and foundation of ‘traditional liberal western views’, NOT this Marxist / Leftist garbage of the last half-century.

That is the point I was trying (and clearly failing!) to make 🙂

• scott467 says:

“also your source for the definition is Wikipedia which is a grave mistake IMO ;O”

____________

Wikipedia is certainly not a source I would use for any serious research, but it is useful as a quick all-in-one database.

• scott467 says:

“here is the full quote from Chen

_______________

Because I addressed the specific issue of political correctness in some detail immediately preceding the post to which you are referring (see 4:21pm).

• scott467 says:

“…in essence most Chinese are deplorables, preferring a plain speaking, populist ultra successful businessman, to the weak and disingenuous globalists obsessed with ccntrolling the planet absolutely…”

______________

In which case they should support ‘traditional liberal western views’, not the corruption and bastardization of them which the Left has accomplished over the last 50 years (and accelerated dramatically during the Hussein abomination).

That is the point I was trying to make. There is nothing ‘traditional’ with regard to America about the corruption of Marxism and Communism.

The Left is ALWAYS trying to change the meanings of words, and as soon as their preferred meaning no longer fools anyone, they change it again.

The origin of the problem is that the article never specified what the ‘traditional’ liberal views were.

Look how far our country has lurched to the Left just since the Hussein. That’s not ‘traditional’, that’s recent.

There is nothing ‘traditional’ about anything Hussein did, or any of the anti-American causes he supports.

• thanks for the thoughtful responses, brother –
          sorry for implying that you might not have supported our remarkable President LOL
          you sound like an old guy like me – maybe even an OLDER guy ;O maybe even a former “liberal” like me (thinking of Churchill’s famous quote).

you do seem to want equate “Liberal” with “Traditional” as in:

“My point was that ‘traditional Western views’ (certainly American traditional views) are Christian, conservative and patriotic.”

how can conservative views = liberal views…
          see what i mean?

that’s makes me suspect that your values may have evolved over the years…

in any case and just FYI – i’m no ideologue…raised in a HEAVY liberal/socialist environment (Greenwich Village in the 60s), but I never bought in…what saved me was 2 brilliant parents, who despite being old school “democrats” (pulling that blue lever each time), always taught me to value critical/free thinking and never showed any interest in to indoctrinating me into any political bubble – i would suggest that the single most egregious element our programming is that which we get from our family…

so I survived, and my political “values” such as they are, have steadily become “conservative”, and certainly reflecting personal rather than institutional responsibility… prior to the foul bill clinton tenure, i really had avoided politics for the most part in my life (a time and place that i covet in my life)…

but in truth, I’m a free thinker who HATES partisan politics and the POLITICIZATION of EVERYTHING

to me – it’s the lowest possible frequency of thought and communication possible, other than mindless violence…
          Tribalism without any of the higher values and constraints that are built in to, say, a true, indigenous tribal way of life…

KILL the other guy is the only possible outcome in today’s toxic, modern, soulless world…don’t LEGITIMIZE a single thing about them for fear you might have to actually
          legitimize them generally…

The politicization of entertainment, sports, gender, bowling and on…GOOD GRIEF!
          People on dopey social media “unfriending” each other…

a sad and fractured world of people, i reckon.

but i digress, so let me continue

it seems incontrovertible to me that this polarization/division is being actively promoted by the top down oligarchy that we find ourselves in: for the sake of easier control of a divided, and thus more pliable populace…IMO this how it has ALWAYS been in Western civilization, since maybe the Holy Roman Empire…when thug puppet governments and their wealthy elite masters discovered that could control people with propaganda – fast forward to the relentless 24/7 mind control we’re currently witnessing from the attack dog media.

The more troubling part of the equation is the way that the slumbering masses EAGERLY embrace this division and fall into lock step with the script of DIVISION, indoctrination, lies, and (debt) enslavement being pumped at us 24/7 in 5 second sound bites – one for each flavor, group, individual, condition, ideology etc…

So I truly can’t “blame” the globalist psychopath oligarchs intent on controlling every resource on the planet, when I consider the people to be equally complicit in this IMO insane paradigm – a chicken/egg/chicken/egg sort of thing LOL

but I’m not claiming to be any “better” – partisan politics is SO unbelievably seductive…millennia of programming written into our genes i suppose.

and I find myself engaging in this mindlessness………….even as i warn myself not to.

oh well ;O

• sunnydaze says:

Here’s an excellent essay (and some comments) from a while back that explains how the Chinese (in China) view American Liberals/Dems/Leftys.

IMO, they’ve nailed them better than most Americans, including Republicans.

20. MAGA-choose-it says:

The pandas are Seth Rich welcoming President Mogul before the storm.

• Bert Darrell says:

Why did you have to bring up Seth Rich in this context?

• MAGA-choose-it says:

Mr. Rich is said to have loved pandas. Trump is visiting Asia while he and his backers are quietly whipping up the storm. Among a lot of other things, the storm is providing confirmation about Mr. Rich.

21. Our Lion is so sweet. Course he’ll give you a growl if he’s disapproves. A roar of warning when he’s had enough. And will pounce to destroy when you’ve showen yourself a traitor to our country.

22. PatriotGalNC says:

We make decisions based on what we believe is true. The fact that the people who have BEEN in power lied, lied, lied all the time about everything is why our world is in the shape it is in at this juncture. However, the election of our President Trump, gave the world a LEADER who other leaders can respect, communicate with, and eventually trust, because he is a man of his word–who is uniquely and truly AMERICAN in all ways. When he said MAGA… He meant it! The whole world sees now. And, I believe we are beginning to hear a collective sigh of relief from all over the world. Yes, we all still face enormous challenges to come…but we will go with our President, and help him.

23. CountryclassVulgarian says:

Don’t just win. Win Bigly.

• MIKE says:

Perfect. Why settle for mediocrity when you can get excellence, at or below cost!
      All these pieces of ambassadorship falling neatly into place so seamlessly.
      Why, it’s as if the man has been planning this political Phoenix for 30 years! Wait, what?

24. maggiemoowho says:

Hopefully the Chinese President, told people to put their kids in diapers while the Trumps visit, like he did for the Beijing Olympics. FLOTUS should stay away from the schools and anywhere else small children roam in China. Maybe wear rubber gloves and a mask too. Sad that the Trumps even have to visit that cesspool of a country.

25. quintrillion says:

White Hose recognizes November 7 as the national day for the victims of Communism.

nudge, nudge Beijing!

26. Liked by 10 people

27. Sayit2016 says:

I HATE daylight saving my brain is weird for 2 weeks after… ( plus did not sleep well last night )

I read the article headline…. and ACTUALLY thought this article was saying that PANDA BEARS were smiling at Trump and I thought how do they get them to do that?

I have been to China and I know better !!! UGH !

SMH

28. Paco Loco says:

Trump triumphs on the international diplomacy stage will become legend. He’s put together a coalition of nations that are all economically driven in helping to MAGA…pure brilliance in the man and his cabinet. The real success of his presidency will be putting a spear through the heart of socialism. I understand that he’s cut a deal with Catapiller to manufacture a fleet of the largest D9 Cats in the world that will be first be deployed on K Street in DC. Taking down the CoC and their cronies will be the first step in a long process to clean up Washington and plow through the mountains of crap generated by the Uniparty and the Deep State. God speed Mr. President, God Speed!

29. auscitizenmom says:

I am a little overwhelmed by what looks like the Hand of God in all of this. Pres. Trump’s background, his children, and a grandchild who loves the Chinese and speaks Mandarin? I mean “seriously”. May I see a show of hand of all the grandparents whose children speak or have any interest in Mandarin. Am I missing somebody? I don’t see any hands. I am not making fun of anything. I am just amazed at all of this coming together like it has.

30. Maquis says:

“…the smallest detail…”

It’s no happy accident that Ivanka’s children speak Mandarin.

31. i can not wait to see the reception PANDA is planning for POTUS! He should be arriving there tonight!

32. TreeClimber says:

Correction, Mr. Chen – Trump fans are seriously and truly invested, and you had better not make light of offending them Period, end of story. Leave the first word off, works better that way. 😉