President Trump announced today his daughter and White House adviser Ivanka Trump will lead the U.S. delegation to India for the Global Entrepreneurship Summit in November.

The delegation was announced by both President Trump and India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Twitter.  Prime Minister Modi previously invited Ivanka Trump to visit India during his visit to the White House.  The conference is scheduled for November 28-30, and businesswoman Ivanka Trump’s attendance is seen as a way to promote high-visibility women’s entrepreneurship around the world.

Strategic value.  Ivanka and Arabella Trump are cultural heroines in China, very well regarded.  China and India are currently in serious economic competition.  Trump is essentially rewarding India with Ivanka’s value, while China watches from distance.

This entry was posted in Big Government, India, Ivanka Trump, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

93 Responses to Ivanka Trump Will Lead U.S. Entrepreneur and Empowerment Delegation To India Summit…

1. Lunatic Fringe, Phd. [undocumented] says:

When I read this I thought I heard a tornado siren going off but it turns out it’s just liberals wailing. Disregard.

• Sayit2016 says:

Why is there a summit supporting women’s entrepreneurship globally, when everyone one “knows” President Trump hates women and wants to see them fail.? ; )

• Ned says:

Why is there such discrimination against MALES?
        Females dominate colleges and universities… can’t they make it on MERIT?
        I see her dad wants immigration based on MERIT and a point system.
        I remain UNIMPRESSED with Ivanka. Yes fire away, but I see it like this:

I am not impressed with Ivanka’s 50 million dollar VANITY PROJECT presented at the G-20 summit to the WORLD BANK’S fund championing FEMALE entrepreneurs lead by Ivanka. If she can’t comprehend why the Paris agreement was BAD for the U.S., how will she be helpful in this?
        The reality of Ivanka’s imaginary protected world:
        I can see it now. Ivanka graduates from University .of Pennsylvania….
        Daddy, I’m bored… I want to MODEL. They say I am pretty.
        Darling YOU are beautiful!
        Okay darling, I’ll make a few phone calls.
        Daddy THANK YOU! I LOVE clothes!
        Later,
        Daddy, I am tired of modeling. I want to be a fashion DESIGNER and have my own company, like you.
        Okay darling. get the lawyers in and we’ll take care of that.
        Oh DADDY, THANK YOU!!! I really LOVE you!
        What would I do without YOU?

===================
        Conservatives are BOYCOTTING Target! Not Ivanka!

WHY did Ivanka feel the need to WEAR a dress for $35.00 from TARGET of all stores? Let a LIBERAL tell you all about it at the link below – Huffington Post.

The rest of us are BOYCOTTING Target because of their allowing males in female changing rooms and bathrooms. We don’t want that! As usual Ivanka is out of step. Of course the old bigotry kicks in imagining Trump’s female base wears Target dresses to work No we don’t! She clearly doesn’t relate to Trump’s voter base.

Next Ivanka tweets!

Ivanka Trump tweets support for LGBTQ people.
        It’s almost as if she is obsessed with this.

“This month we celebrate and honor the #LGBTQ community,” she wrote.
        “I am proud to support my LGBTQ friends and the LGBTQ Americans who have made immense contributions to our society and economy.”

What contributions have they made?
        Humiliation and loss of basic privacy in dressing and bathrooms?
        Ivanka is sooo out of touch with her father’s voting base.
        We don’t want that! We REJECT that. We require dignity and privacy.

Then she claims to be a converted ORTHODOX Jew and tweets this:

“Logging back on after Shavuot, wishing everyone a joyful #Pride2017.
        This month we celebrate and honor the #LGBTQ community.

9:21 PM – 1 Jun 2017

Funny, considering her father — who she campaigned alongside, let’s not forget — helped to roll back the right for trans students to use the bathroom according to their gender identity. Orthodox Jews we know were totally disgusted with that. She is such a LIBERAL she can’t see straight and both are mesmerized by globalists.

Next dad gave her an “assignment.” She was “assigned” to read the Paris agreement. Naturally she is all FOR it even after reading it!. Again, Trump’s voter base is against it. How dumb can she be? The U.S. would be funding other countries to compete against us and leaving us trillions of dollars in MORE debt and it’s all based on JUNK SCIENCE.

I really hope Jared and Ivanka will move out of their rented house with the kids and bo back to NYC where they belong. They can continue to hang our with SOROS and Ivanka can imagine that Chelsea Clinton is her friend and lunch with her. Yes, Jared and Ivanka were at the Hampton parties, yes that is plural with SOROS and friends. It just goes on and on with Jared and Ivanka. Jared will NEVER produce a long lasting peace with Israel and her enemies either. It just won’t happen.

• Q&A says:

Oh for cryin’ out loud, we finally got some accomplished, smart, hard-working offspring in the White House and you’re complaining. Perhaps you’d prefer the bubble-headed, silly kids with no formed thoughts we’ve had up until now as the President’s kids. SMH

• Lulu says:

Wow. You must really hate and envy Ivanka to write something that long – I’m not sure I’ve seen a poster write anything that long to castigate Obama or Hillary. But then they weren’t born rich and beautiful with a father who loved them so obviously Ivanka is far more worthy a target.

• Sayit2016 says:

whoa….there is a lot to unpack here…..I think you need to take a step back….not everyone has a sinister motive.

Promoting/helping/Assisting women that have the drive to run a company is a bad thing ? Really ? There is a tax revenue component here. Not everyone is born with the ability to run a business…In other parts of the world you would be surprised how well women run business are doing, some just need mentoring and a chance. If the World Bank wants to chip in funds why does that bother you ? Especially in poorer countries. Regarding Paris Accord– she had a difference of opinion, which one is entitled to have. Once can have a difference of opinion and not be an idiot. I worked for my Father as well, many things we agreed on many we did not….I was not given a thing what ever I had I worked for. Sure people said ” Boss’s daughter” but I was working 80 hours a week….I was learning all that I could before I went off on my own… You act like she did not earn her stripes– have you ever read a book she has written , yes she had a wealthy family- that is not her fault- but to judge her the way you have in my opinion is unfair. Sure I got a job because my Dad owed several companies, but he would have sacked my ass in a New York minute if I was not pulling my own weight… as a matter of fact he DID fire me a few times… we are both stubborn and head strong, I got another job within a week, but missed the business because I loved it– he was able to see with some distance between daylight what I brought to the table. I was very good at what I did. So was he. The point is that is how you build a family dynasty. The idea is to keep money in the family. So what about Target I used to shop there, I stopped long ago as their product line quality changes…..years later they went on to be social warriors….Trans have a place in this world, I just do not like the special ” protected class” nonsense and this gender bending stuff is insane. For you to claim that not one Bi-Gay or whatever has ever contributed to society in a positive way is a gross generalization. I happen to think gender issues are mental issues
          except in some cased where people are born with both make and females parts– it does happen. But if they try to push their belief system on me. It’s a no go. Many people attended that party it does not mean they are ‘globalists”. The bottom line is you have no respect for her as you feel she was handed everything….and she does not point for point believe as you do…. but you will realize at some point that two conflicting things can be true at the same time. Thanks for taking the time to respond. I appreciate it.

• Tom says:

Where do you think the World Bank gets that $50M ? That’s primarily from US taxpayers. Regardless of the rest, and I’d say this no matter who the US sends, I as a US taxpayer am damn tired of funding ******** like this. My woman entrepreneur daughter didn’t get any funding from the World Bank/taxpayers, she did it the old-fashioned way…by her own sweat and initiative.

Comment edited by Admin…

• Sayit2016 says:

I did as well… but the saying give a man to fish he eats for a day- teach him to fish he eats for a life time comes to mind….. The World Bank has 189 member countries- they ALL contribute. Not just the US. 50 M globally is small potatoes. The point is when you have people working and creating jobs, the money for financial assistance lessens. I am sure you are proud of your daughter, I would be, but there are business loans, women owned business grants etc to assist in getting companies off the ground— why do you see that as a negative ?

• deanbrh says:

I’m not sure who you are but i have a huge urge to smack your face.

• Maquis says:

Vile bile.

• carrierh says:

Gee, what a downer for you but not us. By the way all Trump’s children were taught to work big machinery in his construction business, he was made to work with the democrat’s little people as well and knows how workers are treated or not, so probably why he has 32K workers still with him after many, many years, and he only uses union workers as well. Ivanka formed her own business by herself, just as Trump formed his by himself, and she made it a success. She resonates with people the same as her father. Liked in China because both she and her daughter learned and speak China and her daughter actually sung a Chinese song for the Chinese leader when he was in DC. Sour grapes just don’t cut it when we have win-win people at long last in the WH. By the way, she is also unpaid!

2. Brian L says:

Cue splodey heads.

3. Joe Blow says:

but…but…misogynist!

4. 804hokie says:

She’s a little bit too left, but can’t help but be impressed by her

• Question Everything says:

I agree but I’m a moderate so I can handle some of her views as long as her #1 goal is to MAGA!

• TONYA PARNELL says:

HER WORMY HUSBAND IS ANOTHER STORY

• rainy973 says:

Good. Let her stay with her specialty woman in business. I don’t see why she has to be in the oval office so much and on all these trips with her father.

• Lulu says:

Because the President chooses his advisors

• rainy973 says:

Can we not mention Jesus on this site?

• Maquis says:

Not even an option. The Lord’s Prayer is posted daily. Faith in God is a predominant trait of most Treepers. I’m sure you knew that when you tried to stir the pot.

• rainy973 says:

No your very very wrong!!! I’m not trying to stir anything. Last week I responded to a post with encouragement. Someone had posted that their friend had spinal stenosis and couldn’t get opioid. I asked if they could have people pray over them and mentioned they should take authority in Jesus name over the pain. I posted that twice and it did not post.
              Then I posted about Ivanka going to India and at the end of that post I asked why would someone knowing Messiah turn back to Judaism. That part of my post was not included In my post.
              I know many here love God and obviously I see the Our Father here everyday and thats why I wondering. So step off and don’t accuse me of stiring anything. I am very upset with your comment!!

• Ad rem says:

You’re >< close to being banned. If you can't figure out why, then you don't belong in the Tree House.

• carrierh says:

Half like what you say, but God is not so discriminating as the Jewish world came first in this world. Then, fortunately, with Jesus I got my great Catholic faith and I am half Jewish but prefer being a Christian, but my Jewish relatives were fun, great and I had good food too. Each person will face and He is the judge and jury, not us.

• Sayit2016 says:

” Too far left” in what way exactly ?

• Deb says:

Her views on “climate change.” I can handle opposing views, as long as they aren’t imposed on me. That’s the problem with too many liberals, they have abandoned the motto “live and let live.”

• Marc says:

Climate change
        Same-sex marriage
        Gender pay gap myth
        etc.

She’s your typical millennial, wealthy liberal so it’s expected.

• HolyLoly says:

The most irritating liberal thing she pushed for was family leave subsidies for paid leave after a child is born. That’s all we need is another big government social program forcing employers to tax for and provide six weeks of paid time off.

• WSB says:

I happen to agree with you. The US needs to get back to a higher wage/salary model where we have either a single bread winner or two partial bread winner family, so children can be raised by their parents.

Until then, we will continue to see this country cut down until it is destroyed.

• Sayit2016 says:

There is a great book I believe is called ” The myth of the two family income” very very interesting…..

• WSB says:

You mean the one by Liz? I wonder if it is because she IS STEALING FROM US?!!!!!!

• Sayit2016 says:

no.. I read it a few years back the actual title is called “Shattering the Two-Income Income Myth: Daily Secrets for Living Well on One Income’ By Andy Dapper.

“Dappen refers to a U.S. Labor Department study that has shown the average dual-career family loses up to two-thirds of its second paycheck to work-related expenses, and if children needing daycare or after school supervision are in the picture, the percentage of work-related expenses is even higher. Dappen also takes the view that one of the main reasons people feel unable to live on a single income is due to inflated expectations of what a family truly “needs” to live well. He calls it “our love affair with consumerism.” Trophy houses, sport utitlity vehicles, new mini vans, designer clothes, big screen TV’s and $100 running shoes are just some of the so-called “needs” many parents are working to supply for their families.”

• WSB says:

Can’t wait to read that. You are preaching to the choir!

I worked for a male design director once, who was married to an ad agency partner. They had two little girls, and both worked full time to pay for the expenses of the German au pair who needed the extra room in the three bedroom NYC hi-rise.

Needless to say, the little girls barely saw their mother or father, the real estate was incredibly expensive, and the the father had an affair with the au pair…

• Sayit2016 says:

Well to be honest, why is a paid leave for a kid a big– it should be structured by the employer… if an employee intends to have children, there should be coverage they can pay for ( Aflac type) of a rider that would cover that 6 weeks. There is more than one way to skin a cat… I think a new Mother and Father should be able to have that time and not be fired.

• Tom says:

That’s not insurance…that’s prepaid time off.

insurance – a thing providing protection against a possible eventuality.

Note the word “possible”. If it’s a certainty, it’s then just prepaying. Like an oil change in a car – there’s a reason it’s not covered under insurance.

• Ned says:

Ivanka and Jared are HUGE LIBERALS.
      I gave her a chance… then the liberalism showed.
      I hope they move back to NYC, SOON!
      Ivanka is over exposed…..and Jared will not pull off peace with Israel.
      He’s just taking names for business contacts.

5. GSR says:

India for Indians! Instead, they, like Mexicans, want carte blanch access to the USA. In India’s case, via the crooked scam of H-1B visas to displace Americans in the IT field.

6. MaineCoon says:

Ivanka will serve the president well or he wouldn’t be sending her.

#MAGA

• wolfmoon1776 says:

4D-Chessmaster plays the princess piece across the board, returns to his arms-folded stance, and smiles, tight-lipped. The opposition shifts uncomfortably in its seat and pretends it’s not worried.

• Jimmy Jack says:

This is a really smart play – he is leveraging her popularity in China against India.

Ivanka (and sweet Arabella) are hugely popular in China, practically cult like.

China and India are long standing competitors on the global market and for total dominance in Asia, both with similar demographics and colonial history.

What happens if India misplays thier treatment of Ivanka? She/we pivot to China. What happens if she/we are treated exceptionally in India? We force China to concede some in order to compete with India.

At least that’s what I think.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

It’s a bit like a bidding scenario, too.

Also, I think he moves the eyes of Chinese women to India, where women have less economic opportunity, but more freedom. Good for everybody except the more draconian side of the CCP.

I think there may be other interesting things being discussed as well.

• carrierh says:

Since I have visisted and studied in China, women are freer there than in most countries and can, if they wish, have their own businesses and they are sharp cookies. I also had a tax driver that was female, and in the back seat a TV to entertain passengers back there. Also we have found Chinese women on the whole are far more beautiful than the Japanese women, who also are good in business.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Very simple question. If nobody was looking (secret vote), and Chinese men and women were asked “Which one do you want (can’t have both) – political freedom or money?”, what do you thing the answer would be?

• KittyKat says:

Exactly. I posted something similar, before reading your post. It’ll be a huge, wide open market for U. S. goods.

• Ned says:

LOL!
      All she is doing is GIVING OUT MONEY. to FEMALES!
      Even Ivanka can do that.
      Ivanka is soooo over rated.

7. thesavvyinvester says:

IMHO this means by spring a bigly bilateral trade deal with India. Again, Ivanka & Jared are the tip of the spear relationship builders as dad is now POTUS. If they like you and trust you they will do business with, and this team has those 2 characteristics down pat….

8. Maquis says:

Sweet. Put an emphasis on the Rule of Law and Minority Rights in the, um, less-morally-developed world.

9. Jimmy Jack says:

Save travels to Ivanka.

10. wondering999 says:

And that’s a gorgeous photo of Ivanka at the top of this thread. Wishing her safe travels and total success 🙂

11. woohoowee says:

Congrats are in order for Ivanka 🙂 She will represent us very well.

12. 4sure says:

WOW. Eye candy extraoedinaire!!

13. Mr. Morris says:

Ivanka is pretty, gracious and smart. She also has our President’s ear.

• Ned says:

No, Ivanka is not any of those things…
      If she had Trump’s ear, he would have signed off on the Paris agreement.
      Thank God Trump REJECTED her approval of the Paris agreement.
      I truly do NOT understand this adulation for Ivanka. She is a MAJOR social liberal who is NOT very bright! It is unwise to have blind partisan eyes when it comes to Ivanka and Jared.

• smiley says:

true words

• carrierh says:

Gee, not everyone can give best information and Trump knew no way the Paris garbage. He does hear from all his advisors and appointees and then HE makes the decision and he studies everything as well. He has amazing energy and hopefully it lasts for many more years.

14. TwoLaine says:

I remember him. He’s the Hugger!

15. KittyKat says:

I don’t recall ever before such focus on India.

India’s population is second to China’s, and is mostly, as yet, an untapped market.

I think India will be competitive leverage for negotiating with China.

16. jeans2nd says:

Looking through the lens of a disinterested observer, this trip of Ivanka’s may have more geo-political consequence than first meets the eye.

Recall the ongoing India-China border dispute. Things are not going well.
    “Diplomacy to defuse China-India border crisis hits a roadblock, sources say”

China repeats demand for remaining 53 Indian troops to leave its territory in disputed region

China-India border dispute

Godspeed, Ivanka.

• Maquis says:

Yup. China is using it’s South China Sea approach to defacto “ownership” via highly questionable building projects that threaten their neighbors’ trade routes.

17. WSB says:

Ivanka, just be safe and do not eat or drink anything not approved by SS. I have had many friends come back from India with life problems.

Godspeed.

18. Mike diamond says:

Right on Ivanka ! We are with you!