Quantcast

Egypt's President al-Sisi Vows "To Avenge The Criminal Killings" of Coptic Christian Egyptians In Libya….

I’m sure there will be more from Egypt’s Fattah al-Sisi in the next few days, he is not a person prone to knee-jerk emotional responses to crisis. Research into al-Sisi, and following him for several years, shows he thinks carefully, calls for counsel, takes immediate advice and then makes a strong decision and sticks with it.
el sisi 4That said, as you read this I must point out something in this Reuters example which highlights the bias inherent in Western media that slips past unless you have followed the nuances and details of any event/story. Check out this statement:

[…] “The beheadings could stiffen Sisi’s resolve in dealing with security threats from militants thriving in neighboring Libya’s chaos who want to topple his U.S.-backed government“.

U.S. backed government“, who does Reuters think they’re kidding?
The Obama administration openly disparages al-Sisi, talks negatively about him, spoke angrily against the removal of Muslim Brotherhood’s Morsi and didn’t even call Sisi to congratulate him on his overwhelming election victory. But Reuters says “U.S. backed”, because NOW it fits the narrative a strong Obama needs, unreal. I digress. (more…)

Hillary's "Rebels" Behead 21 Coptic Christians In Libya…

Libya Banner 2
The people and groups now identified as “ISIS in Libya” are the same people and groups that Hillary Clinton, Samantha Power and Susan Rice determined back in 2011 to be “rebels” worthy of weapons, missiles and MANPADS to advance their cause.
Don’t forget that pesky detail. EVER.
The Coptic Christians executed today in Libya spent their last moments in prayer.
Libyan copt 1libyan copt 2
(Reuters) – Islamic State released a video on Sunday purporting to show the militant group beheading 21 Egyptian Christians kidnapped in Libya.
The Egyptians, dressed in orange jump suits, were beheaded after being forced down on the ground. The video appeared on the Twitter feed of a website that supports Islamic State. (more…)

One Danish Jihadist Identified – Danish lone wolf 'jihadi' who was gunned down by police in dramatic standoff after Copenhagen terror shootings which killed film director and Jewish security guard

Something about the investigation and reports so far is not adding up. The named suspect does not fit the physical description (picture) released yesterday of a “suspect of interest”…. and notice how quick the media is to use the term “lone wolf”… Hmmm?
Danish Jihadist(Via Daily Mail) This is the first picture of the terror suspect believed to have killed a film director and Jewish security guard in two attacks in Copenhagen.
Danish-born Omar Abdel Hamid El-Hussein, 22, was killed after opening fire on officers who had closed down the area surrounding Norrebro metro station at about 5am today.
The man – whom police said is known to them due to past violence, gang-related activities and and possession of weapons – is thought to have killed two people in separate attacks at a free speech event and a synagogue.
Film director Finn Noergaard, 55, was killed yesterday at a cafe. Hours later, 37-year-old security employee Dan Uzan was shot in the head as he stood outside a building belonging to the city’s Great Synagogue.
This afternoon two people were led out of an internet cafe in handcuffs as part of the probe. (more…)

Engineering Commitment To Terror – Egypt Finds Longest Terror Tunnel So Far Into Gaza….

Netanyahu-and-General-el-Sisi-of-Egypt-333-x-248One of the reasons why ISIS is continuing to call for the assassination of Egyptian President Fattah al-Sisi is because he is destroying the infrastructure terrorists need to carry out their plans.
Last July/August Egyptian military began destroying Hamas terror tunnels in the Sinai region and Gaza.   In a remarkable discovery hidden by western media a full ONE THIRD of all border homes contained terror tunnels into Gaza.  As a consequence of the scope al-Sisi ordered an expanded security perimeter and all border homes destroyed.
Today Egyptian media are reporting on another tunnel discovered, the size of it explains how committed the Muslim Brotherhood is to the destruction of Israel.  Unreal. 
border tunnel GAZA
EL-ARISH, Egypt – Egyptian security officials say they have found a 1.5-mile smuggling tunnel leading into the Gaza Strip, the longest such passageway discovered in their crackdown on cross-border smuggling.
They say the tunnel was operated by the military wing of the Palestinian Hamas movement, the Izzedine al-Qassam Brigades, which Egypt says is a terrorist organization that played a role in recent attacks against Egyptian security forces. (more…)

ISIS Footprint Increases Throughout The Middle East and North Africa…

A united coalition of Islamist Extremists, fueled by a hatred for The West and secular minority protection, is now expanding its footprint to include Afghanistan, Pakistan, Algeria, Egypt and Libya.   The capability for ISIS to expand is based in large part on the U.S. Obama policy of retreat from all regions where fighting is taking place.
Last week President Obama delivered a shocking comparison of modern terror in the name of Islam and the Christian crusades which ended in 1050 AD.  It would appear ISIS agrees with the perspective of President Obama as they announce their intentions to fight Christian nations, “nations of the cross”, which the Islamic State conflates to mean (essentially) any non-Muslim region; a global jihad.
isis threat nation of the cross
WASHINGTON — The Islamic State is expanding beyond its base in Syria and Iraq to establish militant affiliates in Afghanistan, Algeria, Egypt, and Libya, US intelligence officials assert, raising the prospect of a new global war on terror.
Intelligence officials estimate that the group’s fighters number 20,000 to 31,500 in Syria and Iraq. (more…)

Professional Islamapology – It Only Took The New York Times 4 Paragraphs To Find Copenhagen's "Anti-Muslim Sentiment" More Important Than Attacks By Islamist Extremists…

Within hours of the attacks, and while Denmark police are still trying to sort through the various shooting scenes in Copenhagen; and while suspects have not yet been identified – the New York Times jumps in to deflect attention: “Anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim sentiment is rising in Europe”…
It only took the Times four paragraphs to turn the still evolving story from an Islamist gunman targeting Jews and Cartoonists, to an apologetic spin on Muslims as victims of publicity.
Damaged glass is seen at the site of a shooting in CopenhagenLONDON — Two attacks shook Copenhagen, with a gunman spraying bullets into a cafe where a Swedish cartoonist who had caricatured the Prophet Mohammad was speaking, followed hours later by a shooting outside the city’s main synagogue early Sunday morning.
One man was killed in the cafe attack on Saturday and three police officers were wounded; a man was shot in the head in the second attack and later died, and two officers were wounded, Danish television reported. It was not clear if the attacks were linked, but in each case the gunman escaped, raising fears throughout the capital.
Police swarmed into the city center, evacuating a train station, setting up roadblocks and warning people to remain indoors. Police later said they had shot and killed a man near Norrebro station who had shot at them first, according to TV2, a Danish station.
The latest violence comes as Europe is increasingly on edge over the January assaults on a French satirical newspaper and a kosher supermarket in Paris, the worst spasm of terrorism in France in decades. Anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim sentiment is rising in Europe, and although there was no indication who was responsible for the shootings in Copenhagen, Twitter was ablaze with anti-Muslim indictments.
(more…)

Third Shooting In Denmark – Police Engage Possible Suspect Near Rail Station…

Details sketchy, stay tuned:


06:34 – There remains flurry of Nørrebro Station with lots of blue flashes, armed police officers and a helicopter in the air, says TV 2’s reports to TV 2 NEWS.
(more…)

Canadian Police Foil Planned Valentines Day Massacre….

Canada Hostages(CNN)—Canadian police stopped a plot in which at least two people had obtained weapons and planned to open fire in a public place on Valentine’s Day before committing suicide, authorities said Friday.
Three people have been arrested and a fourth suspect was found dead in a residence, Nova Scotia Royal Canadian Mounted Police Commanding Officer Brian Brennan said at a press conference.
Brennan did not reveal the suspects’ alleged motives, only saying they were “a group of individuals who had some beliefs and were willing to carry out violent acts.”
Their motivation, he said, was “not culturally based.” (more…)

Hillary's Aftermath – ISIS Claims To Have Abducted 21 Coptic Christians In Libya…

Handout picture of al-Sisi kissing the mother of an army officer, who was killed during the recent Egypt uprising, during the graduation ceremony of a new batch of non-commissioned officers at the NCOs' Institute in CairoEGYPT – Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi has instructed authorities to assist with the evacuation of Egyptians from neighboring Libya after the Islamic State (IS) terrorist group claimed it had kidnapped 21 Coptic Christians there, Al Arabiya reports.
IS published photos of the Egyptian Coptics—wearing orange jumpsuits, handcuffed, and blindfolded—in the latest issue of its online English outlet Dabiq. The terrorist group called the 21 hostages “Coptic crusaders” and alleged that the Coptic Orthodox Church in Egypt had tortured and killed Egyptian Christians who converted to Islam. (more…)

Obama Dithers, Hostages Die – President Obama Did Nothing For A Month After British Intel Notification of Location For U.S. ISIS Hostages….

When he finally did act, a month later, they were gone.
Obama selfie stick 2WASHINGTON DC – The U.S. government obtained intelligence on the possible location of American captives held by ISIS in Syria last year, but Obama administration officials waited nearly a month to launch a rescue mission because of concerns that the intelligence wasn’t conclusive and some of it had come from a foreign service, U.S. and British officials told The Daily Beast.
British officials, as well as private security contractors, said they were frustrated by Washington’s hesitance to give the go-ahead for a rescue attempt, which eventually was carried out on July 4, 2014, by which time the hostages had been moved. The following month, ISIS began beheading its American and British prisoners in a series of grisly Internet videos. (more…)