Candidate Donald Trump has released a video via Facebook discussing the targeting of police in Dallas and the ongoing social/national anxiety:
https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/vb.153080620724/10157280014500725/?type=2&theater
In addition, Mr. Trump has released the following statement:
(more…)
…“The suspect said he was upset at white people. He said he wanted to kill white people, especially white police officers.”…
(Via CBS) […] At a Friday morning press conference, Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings began by saying that due to the ongoing investigation, “We’re not going to tell you anything about the suspects. We will when it’s the right time, now is not the right time.”


However, Dallas Police Chief David Brown confirmed the death of one gunman, later identified by CBS News as of 25-year old Micah Xavier Johnson of Mesquite, the suspect that police cornered in a parking garage at El Centro College in the downtown area immediately following the shooting.
According to Brown, police cornered Micah Johnson and negotiated with him for several hours. When talks broke down – they exchanged gunfire with the man. At that point, police sent in a remote vehicle and detonated a bomb – ultimately killing him.
“We saw no other option but to use our bomb robot and place a device on its extension for it to detonate where the suspect was. Other options would have exposed our officers to great danger” said Brown. (more…)
Dallas Police Chief and Dallas Mayor just gave a 1:30am Press Briefing. Highlights:
- ♦ 11 police officers shot ♦ Five Dead ♦ Three Critical
- ♦ At least four suspects. ♦ Three in custody (one woman). ♦ Two in custody from a stopped vehicle noticed leaving the scene. ♦ One female in custody
- ♦ One suspect in current standoff with police claiming bombs planted in parking garage.
- ♦ Police Chief states four possible snipers using elevated triangulated fire at specific point in protest rally march. ♦ Appears to be planned coordinated to occur with Black Lives Matter March. ♦ No motives ruled out.
It has been a devastating night. We are sad to report a fifth officer has died.
— Dallas Police Dept (@DallasPD) July 8, 2016
A video segment aired on overnight TV was a cell phone video capture from an eye witness to the initial shootings in Dallas. One of the gunman can be seen firing toward multiple police officers.
As one officer moves in to engage the shooter he is overwhelmed by the gunman’s firepower, is shot from behind and then shot multiple times as he lays on the sidewalk.

Video Below:
(more…)
It’s a little odd to see a “not guilty” plea, considering Michael Sandford previously admitted to the plot to assassinate presidential candidate Donald Trump.

LAS VEGAS (AP) – A British citizen pleaded not guilty Wednesday to U.S. federal charges alleging he tried to grab a police officer’s gun to shoot presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump at a Las Vegas campaign rally.
A judge set an Aug. 22 trial date for Michael Steven Sandford, 20, on charges of disrupting an official function and two firearm possession counts.
Sandford stood wearing a yellow jail jump suit with his federal public defense attorneys during his brief arraignment. (more…)

The evolution of the MSM politically correct “redacted” motive continues….
(Via Time) A 37-year-old man who had previously been charged with providing support to Al-Qaeda was handed a three-count indictment in Toledo, Ohio on Wednesday for soliciting the murder of the federal judge presiding over his case.
Yahya Farooq Mohammad was charged with attempted first-degree murder of a federal officer, solicitation to commit a crime of violence and use of interstate commerce facilities in commission of murder for hire, according to a news release from the U.S. Department of Justice.
(more…)
Many people are rightly upset the FBI Director James Comey refused to recommend criminal charges against Hillary Clinton. There are indeed ample examples of identical behavior resulting in criminal prosecutions for the same, similar, or even lesser circumstances surrounding Clinton’s behavior.
However, in everything political we all note there are, unfortunately, various quid-pro-quo arrangements based on leverage. Knowing the system is rigged in that regard doesn’t make anything more acceptable, but it does aid the understanding.


If we think back to the Orlando Terrorist Massacre, one of the intentionally avoided aspects generally hidden by the national MSM surrounded the tips, warning flags, specific warnings sent to the FBI about the possible terror threat from Omar Mateen.
The media portrayed the warnings as stemming from Mateen’s “coworkers“, but we revealed the “coworkers” were actually Sheriff’s Officers.
It was law enforcement, all the way up to the County Sheriff, working at the federal courthouse who told the FBI that Omar Mateen was sketchy, not ordinary citizens or simply “coworkers”. (more…)
There were three suicide bombings in Saudi Arabia today, only a day after the massive bomb blast in Baghdad, Iraq that killed at least 132 people…
(Via Fox News) At least four security officers were killed and five injured in a suicide bombing Monday outside an Islamic holy site in Medina, according to the Saudi Interior Ministry.

The Monday evening attack took place just as thousands of worshippers were about to hold sunset prayers in the mosque where the Prophet Muhammad is buried in Medina.
(more…)
Because the explosion was near Eli Wiesel’s funeral, and with tensions high surrounding recent terrorist attacks; and because of the severity of injury, many are concerned this might not have been a “fireworks incident”.
New York – A blast in Central Park severed the left foot of a young man visiting New York from Virginia Sunday, witnesses said.

The NYPD’s bomb squad was investigating the area of the park near E. 60th St. and Fifth Ave. Cops at the scene suspected a mishap involving fireworks and said it did not appear an explosive device caused the boom heard from blocks away around 11 a.m.
The victim was identified by sources as Connor Golden, 18, from Fairfax, Va. His foot was “all but gone,” one witness said.
(more…)
Sketchy Details – Bangladesi Police (Rapid Action Force) using approximately 100 commandos stormed the café in Dhaka Bangladesh where approximately 30 people were being held hostage by eight ISIS terrorists armed with assault rifles and grenades.
Heavy gunfire, screams and explosions at scene of restaurant in #Dhaka – security forces moving armored personnel carriers into position.
— Cal Perry (@WarehouseCal) July 2, 2016

Little is known but unfortunately the initial reports show only a handful of hostages rescued. Five terrorists killed, one captured and two are unaccounted.