Against several recent revelations, former FBI Director James Comey will testify today before the Senate Judicary Committee.  The anticipated start time is 10:00am ET.

[Livestream Links Below]

Fox News Livestream LinkFox Business LivestreamSenate Judiciary Livestream

This entry was posted in AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Conspiracy ?, Deep State, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, Election 2020, FBI, IG Report Comey, IG Report FISA Abuse, IG Report McCabe, Legislation, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Russia, Spygate, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

620 Responses to FBI Director James Comey Testifies to Senate Judiciary Committee – 10:00am Livestream…

1. NJMAGA says:

Another coordinated set up to hurt POTUS the day after the debate.

2. flatlandgoober says:

The smug will be thick enough to cut with a knife.

3. flyoveralinct1 says:

I can’t stomach this guy – not for a minute. Thank you courageous souls for watching.

4. boogywstew says:

Under oath???

• cboldt says:

Almost certainly. But it doesn’t matter. First, false statement offense 18 USC 1001 does not require taking on an oath, and there is no difference in penalty between false statments and 18 USC 1621 perjury.
      Second, Comey and most government officilas are skilled at phrasing answers in clinically true but misleading ways.
      Finally, even if he blatanly lies, he would not be charged. He’s in the protected class, unlike Roger Stone.
      The point of the hearing is to fool the public into a sense that its government has integrity.

• Bubby says:

Did they put him under oath? If not yes he is lying ! If yes yes he is lying! Being a banana republic with a two tier Justice system Comey knows he’s in the top tier and won’t be prosecuted for lying to Congress! Only Republicans get charged with lying to Congress!

5. Marcia says:

Retired Magistrate here: I don’t know how President Trump keeps going with all the daggers thrown at him; however, he does. He gets up, sees the day as a brand new one, and goes about the business of helping the American people and making American Great Again.

Please pray for President Trump for courage, wisdom, strength and protection. He needs our support now more than ever.

Comey and the gang may never see justice in this life; however, GOD who is the ultimate Judge will deliver justice in HIS own time.

6. NJMAGA says:

Graham will be the Chris Wallace of this hearing.

7. Deplorable Canuck says:

Ya miss Lindsay is in charge so not expecting much. Is it under oath?

8. Here’s what I expect to hear from James Comey:

“I don’t recall”
    “I’ll have to get back to you on that”
    “I can’t remember that”
    “That’s not how I remember it”
    “No reasonable prosecutor would treat me like this”

9. Jimmy R says:

Andy McCarthy predicted last night that since Comey is a master of evasiveness and manipulativeness during testimony, he will do very well today, giving the senators nothing.

But perhaps the GOP senators have foreseen this problem and a plan.

• cboldt says:

Comey and the Senate partially share a mission here. That is to limit the number of people fingered for “acting badly.”
      The Hannity act – 99% of them are greeat, and with training and better systems, a tweak in law, this sort of thing won’t ever happen again.

• cccp3-o says:

GOP Senators have a plan??
      Hi, you must be new, here!!

• Ken Lawson says:

Given that Sundance has made it clear many times that the Senate is entirely corrupt, the GOP in the Senate’s plan is probably to maintain protection for the Deep State while trying to make the public think they’re on their side.

• A Fortified City says:

Their plan haha is to keep the honey pot all to themselves by keeping us guessing and wondering and hoping.

10. Jus wundrin says:

My confidence in the senate repubs is low, but then even a blind squirrel can find a nut once in awhile. Ill hope its this time.

11. randyg1 says:

Grahamnesty and crew…Ms. Lindsey will blow this too, since he is neck deep in the rolling coup…

12. No doubt he will be asked about emails.

13. Landslide says:

A reminder of who is on the committee:

I think there are enough bulldogs on our side to rip Comey to pieces.

As one of my very favorite people says, “We’ll see what happens.”

• Last night POTUS said, (paraphrased);’ We caught them all ,,,,, It’s on TAPE!’
      I thought I heard it wrong but noticed again last night during the Ingraham Show’s debate review….
      The idea that this whole coup set-up is on “tape” and POTUS said those words; indicates much to me.
      POTUS Does NOT Lie! That I can tell you.
      Clearly POTUS is sending a message to US!
      He has a rally tonight; should be interesting.

14. JCM800 says:

Keep Comey talking, he’ll be more apt to say something, that may be used against him, post election, when CIA Agent Barr is fired and a Actual AG is in place.
    If we ever arrive at that Planet.

15. HickTick says:

What are the odd’s if Graham mentions these great agents knew they were doing wrong and too out insurance policies ,.That sounds like guilty pleas to me , instead of coming forward like the great agents we keep hearing about , they take out insurance . How often does this happen Mr Comey ??How many agents sole job was to get Hillary elected ??? So Tax Payers paid out an average of 175 thousand a year to agents trying to remove a duly elected President ., I will vote to defund the DOJ , you lost our trust for the 47th time since you murdered people in 1933 agents opened fire killing innocent people at Little Bohimia lodge and allowed Dillinger to escape

16. Jim Comey is a Weasel_Doug says:

The Senate should have Bogeyfree asking questions…

17. I would like to see a public shellacking during the interview, put on a plane for Gitmo with the outlook of extensive water boarding to see if his memory can be shaken.” I can’t recall” is an old Hillary trick. What does Graham expect out of this ? We want to see Comey visibly shaken like a DIRTY Martini. If Graham plays softball with this hoodlum, it will show us that he is really a black hat and protecting the cabal. Forgive me for loosing faith in the system.
    Obi-Wan Kenobi Sundance you’re our only hope!

18. cboldt says:

Hearing is on C-SPAN3 too. Graham has a chart showing “17 mistakes” referring to Carter Page FISA applications and Horowitz report.
    Grassley is in the room.
    Masks on everybody — LOL. I’m sick and tired of these people and their kabuki.

19. TwoLaine says:

I really don’t want to spend my day looking at Weasel-Face Dog Comey, or hear his sanctimonious b.s., but my teacher promised extra credit.

20. bullnuke says:

Wondering if I am going to regret watching this hearing. Feel like Charlie Brown vs Lucy and the football.

21. cboldt says:

Graham misses a key matter of law. Surveillance for counterintelligence does not depend on FISA, and also does not require a warrant. See “the Keith case” from the 1970’s.
    Graham speaks as though this sort of surveillance depends on Congressional authorization. It does not.
    No matter. FISA will be renewed and adjusted so that bad actors have more places to hide malfeasance.
    FISA was sold as curtailing or controlling surveillance, but it has the opposite effect. it also gives statutory defense for what is otherwise felony snooping. In other words, the criminal penalities in the law are a complete sham.
    It is a make-work boondoggle. I bet hundreds of people make a living off this boondoggle.

22. Henry says:

Are we going to get the mandatory ,” thank you for your years of dedicated service”, from the Democrats?

23. bullnuke says:

Unless Ms Lindsey and this committee addresses NSA data abuses by FBI contractors, this will be just another lost opportunity.

• cboldt says:

Senate will bury as much as it can, and a little more.
      Graham is putting on the outraged act, using Clinesmith as the McGuffin.
      Comey says “I know nothing.”

24. cboldt says:

Graham’s point that FISA warrant is obtained in an ex parte setting is a red herring. ALL warrants are obtained in ex parte setting. The government asks the judge for a warrant, nobody other than the government is advocating to the judge.
    Hearings are not the place to do “deep dive” investigations. Graham is a joke. Investigation takes time. Presentation of findings is the shortest part.
    Graham enters a letter into the record from the unnamed lawyer who prepared the Carter Page application, that he/she would not have signed, had he/she known.
    Feinstein uses Horowitz report to say the investigation into Russian collusion with the Trump campaign was appropriate. Mueller confirmed. And Russia would benefit from a Trump presidency. The usual talking points, rehashed yet again. She refers to SSCI findings. What a nest of corruption we have for a government. A model, a beacon for banana republics all over the world.

25. rebel53blog says:

“It was my great honor to fire James Comey”
    – President Donald J Trump

26. Justin Green says:

Feinstein lying through her dentures.

27. Han Solo says:

It’s so disturbing these lies have persisted for so many years listening to Feinstein. Four years and the lies persist as the Senators keep covering up their own treason. And to this day, other than CTH, I have heard NOTHING about the Senate’s role in pushing for the Special Counsel. Feinstein makes several misrepresentations on the IG report and is still pushing the hack. How come the hack has yet to be discredited widely? Grrrrr…now Comey’s up.

• cboldt says:

Senate pushing for SC was open news in March 2017. They’d been pushing for this for weeks when Comey testified in the House on March 20, 2017 and disclosed the existence of a counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign and its connections to Russia.

• Han Solo says:

Thx – when did the first public sign of the Senate SSCI push begin? Did that start with McCain? How did the rest of the SSCI get in on it? Was Burr the only R? Were all lof the R’s on the SSCI in on it? I guess I still don’t know the who and what drivers led up to the point when someone/group made a decision to request the CP FISA and for what purpose…if the purpose was to leak to the press, was it solely to generate the drumbeat of the push for a SC or were there other reasons to leak? Or was that Wolfe’s decision alone? I am clear on everything after that…

28. Deplorable Canuck says:

First up, the wicked witch of Endor!

29. ezpz2 says:

Chi-spy-di regurgitating old debunked Russia nonsense….

Comey counting to ten…

Our tax dollars at work.

I think I’all spare myself…

30. WSB says:

Feinstein has already stated various lies. Emails were not ‘hacked’ by Russia, and the Trump campaign did not have prior knowledge of the Russians possessing these emails. Assange confirmed the emails WikiLeaks had were not from any Russian state actors.

• cboldt says:

Feinstein cited the SSCI for the finding that Russians hacked DNC and preferred Trump. I don;t believe the SSCI report has any dissenting opinion section. To the senate, this finding is carved in stone fact, reality be damned.

31. It’s simple. If this leads to nothing, there’s no point in watching these anymore.

• A Fortified City says:

These Senate hearings are a complete travesty. They all should just go home, or just go away period. If I never see another Senator’s face again will do me good.
      I have never been more sick of anything than I’m now with government. The only reason I’m trying to stay connected is because of Trump.

32. Justin Green says:

So Comey was basically on vacation and not paying attention when all this went down, lol.

33. Justin Green says:

And, Comey sets the tone for his testimony. Play dumb. It’s a good thing he is dumb, so that his acting won’t be too difficult.

34. RJ says:

I get a really bad smell when listening to Lindsey questioning Comey, who sits in front of two triangular objects containing American flags, dressed as an honest man resting at home with makeup that makes him look like a saint.

This stinks to high heaven! Perhaps Lindsey is no friend of our President, a Brutus so to speak.

35. Why was scumbag Comey allowed to testify from the comfort of his home? This was Graham’s first mistake. Was Comey sworn in? I missed the first part.

Comey knew nothing. I believe him, thousands wouldn’t.

36. TwoLaine says:

WHO did Strzok mean when he said the 7th floor reopened the Flynn case in Jan 2017?

37. richard verney says:

Didn’t Carter Page actually write to Comey, before the 1st FISA warrant was obtained, telling Comey that he worked for the CIA? If so, how can Comey pretend that he does not know about Carter Page was a CIA asset.

38. Tl Howard says:

No way can I watch this. Like all the other crap, it won’t matter.
    All that matters is that POTUS wins the election and that Durham/Barr get the bastards.

Seeing Jill Biden this morning on tv speaking outside to a non-existent crowd which the cameramen would not show, knowing old Joe and she are going on a train ride through Ohio and PA….it all makes me want to vomit.

39. What an arrogant prick.

40. BofTruth says:

Treepers, at the beginning when Graham asked, did Comey respond that he wasn’t aware of the dossier until Dec 2016? But then Comey answered Graham’s questions about actions about the dossier which occurred before December 2016 (contradicting Comey only knowing about the dossier in Dec 2016).

Did I hear this correctly?

• Linus in W.PA. says:

Before I had to go and projectile hurl at the sight and sound of Saint Comey, I believe he said he learned of the Steele Dossier in Sept. of ’16.

41. WRB says:

Comey seems nervous.

42. Niagara Frontier says:

Comey seems to have some recall issues. Maybe he needs to take something for it?

43. cboldt says:

“Criminally inadequate” — there is no such thing.
    What happened was abuse of legal process. This rarely reaches a level of criminality. Our government chronically abuses its power. The only remedy for this is to change people, and even then, “power corrupts,” so I would not expcet changing out people changes anything.
    Improvidently granted warrants are common.
    This hearing is designed to be “the shiney object” to distract from the bigger picture.

44. barnabusduke says:

Dog, meet Pony…PLEASE Lindsey, prove me wrong!

45. alliwantissometruth says:

Testimony…

I don’t know
    I can’t recall
    I said that?
    It wasn’t me
    The sensitivity of the matter
    Who?
    I don’t know
    I wasn’t aware
    Me?
    I can’t recall
    I never saw it
    I have no idea
    The need to strike a sensitive balance
    I wasn’t there
    Not recalling that
    I didn’t do it
    Outside of my pay scale
    I don’t know
    I can’t recall
    I hope my testimony has been helpful

46. WSB says:

Does Comey remember being AT the FBI ever?

47. Liberty Forge says:

Hillary Clinton walks ‘free as a bird’ because she DOES NOT RECALL.

James Comey also DOES NOT RECALL (remember).

See a pattern?

This hearing will accomplish absolutely nothing, and is a waste of everyone’s time.

The Democrats have mastered Kabuki Theater.

Meanwhile, the Republicans continue to puff up their chests — flap their wings — and lay eggs.

48. TwoLaine says:

LIAR! The Russians did not hack not the DNC server! EVERYONE DID!

49. burginthorn says:

It was the Russians that hacked the DNC according to Graham. What a sham this hearing is.

• Brian Baker says:

Lindsey is not there to question who hacked the DNC, which tells you all you need to know.

• Anon says:

/It was the Russians that hacked the DNC according to Graham/

Even the Trump hating Progressives (those who still have a brain) have figured this out, but it appears Graham is just a little less obtuse than Comey:

Ray McGovern – Russia-gate: Can You Handle the Truth?

One of the best videos I have seen on this, especially as it comes from the other side. And is the reason Glen Greenwald no longer gets booked on MSNBC.

50. livefreeordieguy says:

Well, Lindsey gets an “F”…. Now Di-Fi will go all Manafort on us… What a farce.