I Try Hard Not to Hate – Mitt Romney Makes it Hard…

Mitt Romney does his Mitt Romney thing again today as he tweets about President Trump commuting the sentence of Roger Stone:

It was in the aftermath of Mitt Romney taking a dive in 2012 when I first decided to really drill down on the club networks and figure out their strategies. Not esoteric analysis of what the political ideology is; but rather, a deep, very deep, focus into the network of how they actually function and what they physically do to keep hidden. Once you see the strings on the marionettes you can never go back to a time when you did not see them.

George Carlin was right, smart man, it’s a big club and we we’re not in it… until Trump.

The elevation of a semi-coherent and cognitively challenged vessel named Joe Biden should also drive home the point that both political wings of the UniParty bird, are ultimately a Potemkin village to disguise a network of powerful interests.

In January 2019 again CTH warned about Mitt Romney.  There’s a bunch of them to worry about but Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley are two republicans with the most toxic lust for power and influence.   Stay aware… beyond the Romney’s and Haley’s you’d be surprised how many embedded cells are simply laying dormant waiting to activate like political terror cells.

Senate Leader Mitch McConnell has one major career alliance that has been unbroken and unchanged for well over two decades.  That alliance is with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and specifically with CoC President Tom Donohue.  [SEE HERE and SEE HERE].

Mitch McConnell is stealthily working against the efforts of President Donald Trump.  The effort is to support his primary Wall Street financial benefactor, Donohue. However, Mitch McConnell cannot directly be connected to underhanded efforts against President Trump because it would lead to: (A) questions about a confrontation; and (B) public exposure. [ex. think about how McConnell is blocking President Trump from recess appointments]

Mitch McConnell has to be very careful about the visibility of how he undermines the President. Everything must have built in plausible deniability.

McConnell has a history of getting caught. However, fortunately for him people also have a tendency to forget [see McConnell’s scheme in the Mississippi 2014 Cochran race as an example].  Almost no-one remembers that U.S. Senator Jim DeMint, the founder of the Senate Conservative Fund, quit the Senate specifically because of the schemes and internal Machiavellian power moves of Mitch McConnell.

So when the carefully constructed, pre-planned, pre-scheduled, and pre-organized public op-ed by incoming Senator Mitt Romney was deployed in the Washington Post… for those who have watched McConnell work; we knew exactly who orchestrated it and why.

Senator Romney will be one (not the only) visible face of the opposition.  However, just like former Senator Corker and current Senator Sasse, the instructions (direct and indirect), and/or the approvals, will come from Leader McConnell’s office.

Through his power structure McConnell directly controls about 8 to 15 republican senators; we have called them “The Decepticons” for years. [Cornyn, Thune, Porter, Blunt, Portman, Burr, Barasso, Crapo, Murkowski, Gardner, Roberts, Sasse, Tillis, Graham and now Romney]

McConnell needed to test Romney’s commitment to the Decepticon club.  Romney passed the test.  Romney was rewarded with placement on the Senate Foreign Relations committee.  Those Senators who sit on this committee get the most financial benefit from foreign lobbyists.  To understand the financial process think: Qatar & McCain Institute etc.

To remind ourselves how Minority and Majority Senator McConnell took down the threat of the Tea Party revisit these old articles CNN Part I and CNN Part II  both showcase how McConnell works.   Then do some research on how McConnell worked with Haley Barbour in Mississippi [SEE HERE].

Yes, Democrats are openly the opponents.  However, the republican wing of the uniparty is no less dangerous.

There.

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Decepticons, Deep State, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, Election 2020, Legislation, media bias, Mitch McConnell, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Romney Campaign, Spygate, Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

497 Responses to I Try Hard Not to Hate – Mitt Romney Makes it Hard…

1. Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Rather than allow myself to be drawn into unhealthy toxic anger; allow me to shift the focus for a moment to drive home the point that up to the moment that Donald Trump won the 2016 presidential election, all national politics was controlled club activity.”

We are better than that. Or should endeavor to be, anyway.

Titus 3:1-6 KJV
    Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,

[2] To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.

[3] For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another. [4] But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, [5] Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; [6] Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;

Romans 12:17-21 KJV
    Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. [18] If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

[19] Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

[20] Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. [21] Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

• lewfarge48 says:

I appreciate your thoughts here, but we will watch our Republic destroyed if we do not realize that there actually beings that have only one goal – THE TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF US !

• Judith says:

We can certainly do God’s work here, and do our part to defend our Constitutional Republic and the free world, but without holding malice in our hearts.

There are two kinds of soldiers. There are those who endeavor to dominate and take satisfaction in the pain of others. And then there are those who understand they must carry out their mission for the good of mankind, but without malice or ill will.

With Archangel Michael at my side, I strive to be amongst the latter. My mission is the saving of *all* lost sheep within God’s earthly kingdom. We must all in fact be saved from our (lower) selves.

That said, I agree that the Romneys (and McConnells) of this world present quite a challenge.

• WSB says:

Onward Christian Soldiers.

• Rhi says:

Sundance keeps shining the spotlight on the dark deeds of the swamp, exposing them, reproving them:
      “John 3:20
      For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

John 16:8
      And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

Ephesians 5:11
      And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

Ephesians 5:13
      But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.”

Sundance is a light shiner, exposer of the dark. God bless and keep you Sundance! 🙏

2. lewfarge48 says:

“I Try Hard Not to Hate – Mitt Romney Makes it Hard…”
    I totally agree !
    Despise is not nearly a strong enough word to describe how much LOTS of us feel about this complete piece of scum this “entity” is !

• Kirsty I says:

One does not need to hate to destroy their enemy.
      The best assassins don’t feel a thing.
      Revenge is a dish best served avoir chaud.

• riverelf says:

Note enough throat punches in the world.

But yeah, Mitt’s dive for the Messiah finally clued me in after a decade of dumb, and it’s best to Know Your Enemy.

• imkittymyers says:

Lucianne once said of Bill Clinton, “My loathing of the man requires medication.”

• MLK says:

“That’s what is going on internally…. and no, I doubt President Trump knows the scale of it; or maybe he does, and he has to pretend like he doesn’t to navigate his agenda… but somehow I doubt it.”

I don’t.

• It’s a shame we don’t have a George Carlin today. Whatever his politics he never shied from nailing everyone who rated it.

• floridagirllinda says:

I feel the same way about George W. Bush. I cannot believe how deceived I was about that man (and Romney), it makes me sick. There was a time when I thought Bush hung the moon. And then God in HIs mercy sent us Donald J. Trump, to stand strong as our great and fearless leader, to open our eyes, and walk us through the darkness into the light of His truth. “You will know the truth and the truth will set you free..”

I (we) know the truth now because God in HIs mercy also sent us fighters like Sundance, who has been God’s armor bearer, and has been assigned to wear Andrew Breitbart’s mantle. Knowing the truth is sometimes bittersweet, because the consequence of knowing the truth makes what you “see” now all the more agonizing. My soul is so grieved about the evil manifesting itself right now, I never thought I would see such depravity in my lifetime. But I’m thankful my eyes are opened.

I am holding on to this; the Lord said “all power in heaven and earth has been given to me….it is finished” He also said, “..in your patience possess your souls..” and (in the last days) “He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.”

• Chip Doctor says:

I can remember sitting in the hot sun to see Paul Ryan in a campaign stop in Fort Myers. I thought he was our next great hope. I too, blindly supported W. Big time egg on my face for both. What disappointments.

• Pa Hermit says:

“I once was blind, but now I See!” Amazing Grace rings so true, no??? I was blind and by God’s Grace, I found CTH! Thank You kindly Sundance!

• I find it very easy to “hate” Mittens….no problem at all and will not lose any sleep over it.

3. johnnybiface says:

Romney needs to be hurt. He is dirt. Can some one break out the opposition research against him from 2016 and smash him publicly? Can there be an independent against Romney Senate campaign?

4. benifranlkin says:

I think President Trump is very aware of his enemies and that there is no small enemy among them….only small friends.

5. vikingmom says:

“However, the republican wing of the uniparty is no less dangerous.”

In many ways, I think they are MORE dangerous because they have mastered the act of pretending to care about the issues that the Republican base supports. They make promises that they have NO intention of keeping, regarding legislation that they have NO intention of bringing up, and thus continue to be reelected! The Conservatives are to the Republicans what the African Americans are to the Democrats…useful shills to be exploited every four years and then ignored the rest of the time!

• Judiciary says:

I totally agree, Vikingmom. The RINOs don’t care about Americans any more than do Democrats. They’re largely motivated to retain power and wealth on the backs of the rest of us. We fought a Revolution to throw off such tyranny.

• WIVoter says:

The Republican party only exists to fool voters into thinking there is an opposition party. They are the Washington Generals to the Harlem Globetrotters. A foil meant to lose every time.

• I get where Sundance is coming from and he is of course to some degree correct.

Romney should not have been elected in the first place.

But to say that the Republicans, even the Rinos, even the worst Rino (Mitt Traitor Romney) is worse than the Democrat is not reality. It is simply not true.

It FEELS like it, but that does not make it so.

If you actually care to look, even the worst Rinos have a voting record that is MUCH better than the Democrats. That does not make the Rinos likable, they are still disgusting, but the Democrats are literally insane. The voted for Obamacare, against tax cuts, for impeachment, for planned parenthood, etc.

The formula to use is:

MAGA Republican > Rino > Democrat.

Rinos are much better than Democrats, but nothing in comparison to MAGA Republicans who are by far the best.

• vikingmom says:

“If you actually care to look, even the worst Rinos have a voting record that is MUCH better than the Democrats.”

I have looked and the RINOs always figure out a way to “just” lose on every single issue to the Democrats and they take turns casting the deciding votes so that it is not obvious that they are clearly throwing the game! As WIVoter said above, they are the Washington Generals to the Democrats Harlem Globetrotters!

And we keep believing them and delivering votes but somehow it is never “quite” enough to actually follow through on any of their promises. I finally saw the light when W won and the Rs had the House AND the Senate for the first two years of his Presidency. Yes, I know 9-11 happened in September of the first year but WHAT legislation was passed prior to that? No Child Left Behind, Medicare Part D, and the “Office of Faith Based Initiatives” which basically opened the vault of the US Treasury to any Left Wing group that had a “religious” sounding name!! Same thing happened when Paul Ryan was the Speaker of the House and refused to put forth ANY legislation to overturn Obamacare despite the Republicans promising that it would be the FIRST thing they would do if elected! And to this day, has ONE single Republican Senator challenged Mitch McConnell’s refusal to allow the Senate to go into recess?

I’m sorry but as Sundance has pointed out, it is a big club and the RINOs are just as much a part of it as the Democrats!

• I personally donated hundreds of dollars for the primary opponent of Paul Snake Ryan.

But Sundance is wrong on this point. Who gave us 200 mostly good judges? Republicans, including Rinos.

My argument is NOT that we should not replace Rinos with MAGA Republicans. I personally donated to Trump and to MAGA Republicans.

I am also not saying that Rinos in many, maybe even in 50% of the instances in case of Mitt Traitor Romney, vote against our interests.

My point is that the Democrats are literally insane and that someone as horribly despicable and fake and stupid as Romney is STILL way better than Democrats.

How can you deny this? Democrats in the House and Senate voted to impeach President Trump. ALL Republicans in the House and all but Romney (and even he voted once against it) voted against impeachment.

Don’t let your feelings overrule facts that Democrats are far worse than our worst Republicans. But also, don’t lose sight of the message that Rinos will side on several issues (such as immigration, endless wars, etc.) not with our president.

Do not support Democrats.

• WSB says:

Every single judge can be compromised and blackmailed.

Why has Turtle agreed to their appointments?

• Chip Doctor says:

How do we really know that they are good. IMO, I would bet 85% end up stabbing us in the back. A snake is a snake. . McConnell has proven himself to work well while he slithers.

• I would get rid off all Rinos in a heartbeat if we could. Yes, to some extent they are snakes, liars, corrupt politicians.

That is not my contention.

There is PROOF that Republican though are better than Democrats. President Trump would no longer be president without the Republicans. We not have tax cuts and over 200 conservative federal judges without Republicans.

On the other side the Democrats have gone completely insane. Maybe 60 or even 20 years ago you could have made the argument. But today’s Democrats are socialists. Is that really what you want? With Republicans we will get some bad apples, but well at least get some good things. With Democrats say good bye to the United States.

• donna kovacevic says:

Thank God in heaven that PTDJ did not put that govno in his administration. I recall seeing a picture and reading that Romney was interviewed for a position in the State Department perhaps. Personally I think POTUS was sniffing him out for the last time and thought no bloody way. When Romney was running I followed a little, because I disliked Obama and thought this man would be a good candidate, his wife Ann was on the View, everyone seemed nice and polite to them. Thank God he did not become president, thank God no position in the WH. God knows best.

• upstate909 says:

Let me think about that….NOT!

• Doppler says:

“Conservatives are to Republicans what the African Americans are to the Democrats … useful shills to be exploited every four years then ignored (or screwed over) the rest of the time!” Great analogy, Vikingmom, and possible a formula for strange bedfellows to re-elect President Trump.

6. Legion of One says:

Globalist Rinos are as big a threat as the Left.

• tojak says:

Actually, they are a bigger threat than the left…

We know the left is an enemy, but, the rinos pretend to be our friends while they stab us in the back

• chickenhawk says:

so by that logic, we should vote for democrats

• GB Bari says:

Uhhhhh… no.

No one here (AFAIK) has EVER said or even implied that.

Primary out the bad ones and vote Republican. But when it’s too late to primary them out, vote for them (holding your nose) and primary them out the next time.

• chickenhawk says:

sorry you didn’t get the gist of my comment, which was replying to tojak when he said, “Actually, they are a bigger threat than the left…” when tojak was responding to Legion of One when he said, “Globalist Rinos are as big a threat as the Left.”

I agree with primary out the bad ones. I also agree with trumplandslide when he said, “The formula to use is: MAGA Republican > Rino > Democrat.”

• Mike in a Truck says:

Since SD mentioned Burr- hes got his share of upcoming problems. Not only the stock issue but now its come to light that he may have taken money to get an indian casino built in NC- one that the people of SC rejected. Oh guess who’s his good buddy on that deal? Why Lindsey the Limp Hearted that’s who. Dirty creeps do dirty creepy things.

7. OldSkool says:

Wouldn’t it be fun if Amy McGrath beats McConnell in November and we flip a dem seat in return.

8. I am so ashamed that I voted for this snake in 2012 as a vote against obutthead. How can Utah vote for him as a senator?

9. Judiciary says:

The Lincoln Project is another very prominent face of the Uniparty Hate Trump club. They blindly and gleefully hope to prevent Trump’s re-election as if somehow what they deem “Trumpism” isn’t simply preservation of the Republic. Yes, the McConnell, McCain, RINO faction of the GOP are as dangerous as their leftist cohorts.

• T2020 says:

They have tried to infiltrate Parler, but patriots are wise to them and have trashed them. 👍🏻⭐️🇺🇸

• dd_sc says:

The Lincoln project is also talking about flipping the Senate to Democrat control because they didn’t vote to remove President Trump after impeachment.

They actually stated that moderate Democrats in the Senate would keep a lid on the socialist radicals.

That’s a lot of pressure on Joe Manchin. I doubt he’s up to the task.

• One thing I dislike immensely about the “Lincoln Project” – they sully Lincoln’s name. Their so-called “Log-Cabin Republicans” club by its name sounds like a group that wants to go back to the basics of Republicanism. However they are just the opposite: globalists and warmongers comprised of Conway and Bushies and McCainites, anti-Trumpers all.

10. Phflipper says:

Decepticons in the Senate switching party affiliation be to open a maneuver at some point soon after the election? I imagine McConnell and his paymasters have gamed out such a plan if needed. They simply do not care beyond their own gain, and self preservation.

11. landman says:

I wondered why Abbott took a dive and turned into a dictator threatening shut downs if Texans don’t mask ourselves at all times. 2 minutes on Google told me all I need to know: his start came as a GWB appointment and he followed Cornyn’s footsteps into AG. Disappointed.

12. Eric C. says:

I concur Sundance that the President knows, the question is what is his plan to deal with it?

I also know he will keep that plan as concealed as possible. We all must simply work to get everyone we know to vote straight R, decepticon or not. Once we secure the President a second term we need to somehow rid ourselves of the decepticon – the big ugly with mass resignations? 🤔

13. Charlie says:

Uhhhh “NO”! Patriots can’t “be better than that”. This is not a game of checkers it’s about the survival of generations to come. The greatest generation showed how it’s done, can be done.
    Get up and start fighting for your country. The little things can make ALL the difference.
    Mittens needs to be put in his place by 70 million Americans!

14. Kirsty I says:

I am thus forced to offer balance, the Devil’s advocate one might say.
    Yes, they would say it and they’d be right bc Mitt is NOT on the side of the angels.
    Mitt’s mad bc somebody went deep into his church’s underground bunker and dang it, if they didn’t take the gold.
    Wish there was something he could do about it except be mad, but he doesn’t have the proverbial legal leg to stand on.
    Mitch is wewy, wewy mad. He is filled with demons, one might say.
    And again, they’d be right.

15. Pedro says:

Senator Porter?

16. dorothea brooke says:

Romney is an absolute simpleton. I cannot believe that my car bore a Romney/Ryan bumper sticker in 2012. He spent two weeks in the summer “to spend time with his family” while Obama was running rings around him. I can think of no two men who embody the Deep State and self-centered politicians than they. I don’t see how Ronna McDaniel can stomach her uncle. He undermines her.

17. Sundance, you have done so much to open my eyes. Stay safe and God Bless.

18. lawton says:

If the Dems got it to 50/50 Romney would switch parties to give them the Senate. That is how strong the butthurt is for Trump winning in 2016.

19. Somebody's Gramma says:

I think Trump is very aware and has skillfully kept his promises to us. And thanks to Sundance and others, we see the treachery in the Republican party, the Democrat party, and DC in general. I’m fond of saying, “Only voting Republican to get Trump re-elected”. If Trump ran as an Independent right now, the Republican party would be over, done. I don’t know what happens after Trump, which is why LOCAL politics is critical. The reason there are so many Marxists in political office right now is because we weren’t paying attention.

• Missy says:

State and local politics are even worse. The growth in overspending and cronyism is higher in state and local politics by far. And it’s there the people get their start. The growth 8n S&L taxes is astronomical compared to federal. And yet it’s never enough.

20. disman2017 says:

Pierre Delecto Rmoney (last name misspelled on purpose) has no shame or integrity. He said nothing when Obama, Biden, Hillary and all the rest were abusing their power! I hate this lowlife so much! My 2nd most hated GOP politician of all-time after the dead Arizona senator (I refuse to mention that scumbag by name!), who also took a dive for Obama and developed severe hatred for a man who actually fought for and won the presidency (Trump)..

President Trump did the right thing! Way to go, Roger Stone! General Michael Flynn next please.

• Charlie says:

Yes! What’s Mitten’s email address?
      70 million strong what to say “hi”

• WSB says:

Better…call the operators at each office location and shame them for working an actual traitor. Anyone who receives the nomination for a party’s presidential candidate and then plans to lose it…is a traitor. Why would anyone work for a traitor?

Salt Lake City

124 Russell Senate
        Office Building
        Washington, DC 20510
        Phone: (202) 224-5251
        Fax: (202) 228-0836

• Raptors2020 says:

We underestimate how much our politicians are driven by ego and emotion.

Very few people are as ideological as the posters on this site, including President Trump.

Romney is offended that all his hard work in politics wasn’t rewarded with the Presidency.

Elderly politicians like Biden, Grassley, Feinstein and many others think themselves indispensable to the Republic..

As far as Romney’s actual comment: what did Stone lie to cover up? No one here is discussing that canard. Does Romney still believe, or pretend to believe the Russia hoax? That would also explain the mania over Flynn: Sullivan thinks Flynn has collusion evidence that can be extorted.

21. namberak says:

I’m ashamed I voted for this coprophagic insect in ’12.

22. Perot Conservative says:

I used to call him Sybil Romney.

Given his wealth, I’m guessing he’s doing this primarily for the power?

• namberak says:

That’s a very good question. I don’t think it just applies to this useless sack, but an awful lot of them. They have everything and anything anyone could ever want– yet they continue to torment us.

23. Even the Good Book says there is a time for hate.

• the phoenix says:

“There are six things the Lord hates, seven that are detestable to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, a false witness who pours out lies and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.” (Proverbs 6:16-19)

24. MakeAmericaGreat says:

Sorry Mitt. If you’re going to lie, you’re going to have to try harder.

• P says:

FT Tweet: “It’s not remotely “unprecedented.” Bush 41 pardoned Defense Secretary Caspar Weinberger before trial in order to shield himself, while his son W commuted “Scooter” Libby’s sentence for lying to FBI to protect Rove & Cheney.”

But isn’t there a really big difference here? Correct me if I’m mistaken. Aren’t the Bushes, Rove, and Cheney allegedly all guilty parties?

President Trump doesn’t need Roger Stone to shield him from anything because he hasn’t done anything wrong.

25. nhgardengram says:

“It’s a big part and we’re not in it”. Well, the NEW Republican party is headed by President Donald Trump, and WE ARE IN IT, and they are not! Let’s turn the tables on them. Vote Trump and his supporters all the way through Congress to the Presidency. Get your friends to do the same!

26. Jederman says:

I think the most frustrating part of this shadow dance is the (correctly or not) perception that PT has absolutely no power, no significant information etc etc and thus, no leverage.

The other frustrating angle is that for many of us our initial reaction to an obstacle is to eliminate it, destroy it, neutralize it then, only if required, go around it. The intimidation factor.

Being on the outside looking in I have no idea what goes on inside the WH. I just don’t see a lot of presidential level nut crushing or fear of this president. I’m not inviting any “he walks on water” retorts but I wish he would lower his aggravation level, conserve some energy and make an example of people that impede his agenda rather than absorbing blow after blow and counter-punching.

I want to see some Connan level scheisse that causes his opponents to openly weep. On the Left and the uniparty “right.”

• Charlie says:

Think like a business man and you’ll understand the dance.
      You don’t need to be in the WH to “see presidential level nut crushing”. Laughing…
      Ask Hildabeast about her nuts being crushed, John McCain died cursing POTUS,
      Jeb Bush took a beat down, Avenetti in jail, Cohen went to jail after POTUS exposed the taxi scandal. Should I go on about the fear instilled in the deep state?
      Pay attention – POTUS has them surrounded with little help.

27. labrat says:

Lifelong conservative. I held my nose to vote for Bush once. I couldn’t even hold my nose to vote for McCain or Romney. I voted third party. I used to feel guilty because I despised Obama. I don’t anymore.

• L4grasshopper says:

All Presidential elections are binary — that is, either the Dem or the GOPer will win and take power. *** There is no other outcome ***

Anyone voting for any fringe candidate in a Presidential contest is not serious.

You claim to be “conservative”. “Lifelong”.

Any conservative wishing to prevent major harm for their country would always and ever vote to keep the Democrat from power. That too often means voting for creatures like McCain and Romney, because the alternative was much much worse.

You vote to grant power…you don’t vote to make yourself “feel better”.

• labrat says:

You really think we’d be better off if McCain or Romney won? I don’t. If I did I would have held my nose. Why should I give my vote to the decepticon when the end result is no different?

28. scottmc37 says:

A “Potemkin village” signifies any deceptive or false construct, conjured often by cruel regimes, to deceive both those within the land and those peering in from outside.

I wasnt familiar with the term

29. Justice Warrior says:

There are more of us than there are of them. How can we apply pressure and enough exposure to get these men prosecuted and still remain just the public so they cannot oppose and take down one organization like the Tea Party? Ideas?

• Missy says:

Regular citizens need to start looking NOW for people in your Rotary, VFW group, Scouts, etc, for people to recruit to run in the primary, and GIVE HIM MONEY. NOBODY WANTS TO DO THAT PART!

In the 30 years I worked in politics, there would be the occasional volunteer candidate, but the very people who want such a person as a candidate, are unwilling to work on a campaign or GIVE MONEY. And that’s what it’s gonna take. They won’t get McConnell or RNC money. It HAS to be US!

30. T2020 says:

Sundance rockin’ it again with the truth!!! 👍🏻⭐️🇺🇸❤️🤍💙

31. ledygrey says:

“…. and no, I doubt President Trump knows the scale of it; or maybe he does, and he has to pretend like he doesn’t to navigate his agenda… but somehow I doubt it.”

If so, this is SO frustrating and not right!

Isn’t there a way, or a someone, that could give President Trump the depth, scale, and truth of this Deception Club? Mark Meadows?

32. montanadi says:

It sickens me that many of these “Decepticons”, including McConnell, Graham, Gardner, Cornyn, Tillis and Collins, are up for re-election this year and will probably be elected because they are the lesser of 2 evils. Unless we begin engaging more fully in the primaries this will not change.

33. rmramerica says:

When you drill down through everything Romney says, both publicly and privately, he is morally, politically and ethically vapid. Nothing but fumes. If there’s a word, “expediency” comes to mind. A terrible legacy for someone who fancy’s himself a “leader”. He is not, just a very small man, in every way (and body part) one could measure.

34. Sporty says:

Two words..Mark Rich. Stfu Pierre.

35. Perot Conservative says:

Either Romney has a serious mental condition, or an enormously gigantic ego: how else to describe a Senator in his 60s fighting, sans shirt, Evander Holyfield for charity?

Bizarro.

36. keeler says:

Unprecedented, historic corruption: an American judge persecuted a political troll for trolling on behalf a President to embarrass and harass that very President.

37. Sugarhillhardrock says:

Treepers,
    This is a civil conflict, hot in places like Portland. Romney is a fellow traveler, which makes him an agent of the enemy force. Like any other cuck, he will have to be dealt with.
    Those against the constitutions of the states and Federal Constitutions are existential threats to the republic. Party means nothing.

God can sort them out later.

38. Brutalus says:

Everyday, I’m grateful i became red pilled by Sundance two and a half years ago….despite all the excessive aggravation this entails

39. goddessoftheclassroom says:

I believe in the quaint concept of honor. Mr. Romney’s lack of it has been a great disappointment to me because back in 2012, I thought better of him.
    Republican congressmen need to recall President Reagan’s 11th Commandment.

40. Lulu says:

I enjoy hating Mitt Romney. I hope he gets chronic hemorrhoids and the heartache of psoriasis.

41. Donna In Oregon says:

What I hear is the entire system is corrupt

Can we start over?

Sometimes I think the Swamp gives us all the illusion that we have something to lose.

Meanwhile, the American people have had their ‘clocks cleaned’. We can’t afford to pay attention: Trillions in debt. Infrastructure is a neglected mess. Bureaucrats and politicians give our deepest secrets to our greatest enemies for a buck, DOJ is in the pocket of the Globalists. DOD, Joint Chiefs, and other military leaders are owned by the Military Complex.

Perhaps The Swamp Creatures are the ones that have the most to lose. There is still more graft to be had for them. Congress hasn’t had a budget since LIttle Bush was prez. Stealing is so very easy for these lops.

IDK…..do Americans really have anything to lose by shutting down the Mitt Romney’s and their ilk? Why are we being nice again? I keep forgetting……

42. Bert Darrell says:

Sorry; It is not our fault if Romney promised his daddy that he would be POTUS some day but run out of fuel when he had his chance. Becoming a puppet out of envy and hatred is going to be the reason for his fall regardless of who banks his actions now or shields him in the senate. He’s just one out of 100 and running to be the new McCain. Meh!

43. JMC says:

Clearly Romney is now openly working to get Biden elected. No matter if that means the loss of the Senate and House.

44. cheryl says:

Does anybody remember Romney saying anything about how Obama commuted and pardoned more criminals than the rest of the Presidents combined? Me neither.

45. Perot Conservative says:

More 68-year-old Sybil Romney vs Holyfield “fight”. So awkward. Black tie crowd.

1. Notice in the beginning, Mrs. Romney with a Batman hat, sideways, and pretend large GANGSTER GOLD CHAINS? WTH? What did they used to call this, slumming?

2. At the end, Romney w the popped collar.

• evergreen says:

“OH, WOAH!”, says Romney’s wife, as a real man (not her hubby) steps into the ring. “WHOAH!!”

That’s a look of realization.

46. davecatbone says:

I’d love to see an effort made to reeeeeeeally go at primaring these Decpticons. A public face on the level of Scott Pressler who leads the task of registering vote new Republicans.
    A massive awakening of the base to the existence of the Uniparty and it’s leaders.
    On my part I talk to everyone I know, but it takes a long time and many examples made to change a mind.

47. Murray in Nashville says:

Since I have no personal standards I will hate the sucker enough for all of us.

Here in Tennessee the Trump endorsed senatorial candidate is another RINO Romney which I will not be voting for in the primary. Details at:

48. snarkybeach says:

Mittens has a strange way of blowing out the candles:

49. Technerd says:

Why not break out the 2012 Obama presidential material and remind Romney that he is a dog-hating, vulture capitalist whose frat boy mentality secretly hates the 47% that would never vote for him? Beneath that boy scout exterior lies a misogynist whose binders of women are a mere talking point devised to make appear to be human. Yep, maybe the Democrats were right in 2012.