Boss Hog – Haley Barbour Busted For Manipulative GOP Efforts In Mississippi

Several articles all outlining the same tactics and strategy of the professional political class in Washington DC to save Thad Cochran in Mississippi from a conservative challenger.

Haley-Barbour-Hand-600x396

At the center of the manipulations is this man, Haley Barbour and his nephew Henry.  Along with Political Action Committees used by both, and partially funded by a collusion of New York Dem Mayor Bloomberg, and professional politico Senator Mitch McConnell.

STORY HERE  (<— read first)

Another good outline HERE   <—- read second

Consequences discussed HERE  <— read third

Essentially this encapsulates what we have discussed, amid considerable controversy, for the past three years.  We identified several GOP political people as “Decepticons” that must be removed.

haley-barbour1Karl Rove

cornyn_graham_roberts_cochran_mcconnell_ap

Three years ago we outlined a somewhat controversial prediction that the only way patriotic Americans were going to have a voice in the political decisions of consequence was going to be to first remove the “Decepticons“.

We saw this day coming.

The Decepticons are far more dangerous than RINO’s.

RINO’s are known entities, who can hide behind the screen of pragmatism; there will always be RINO’s, they are not the biggest danger.

Decepticons are people who will cling to power, NO MATTER WHAT.   You saw that with Decepticon Arlen Spector in Pennsylvania.  You saw it again with Decepticon Charlie Crist in Florida.   They will do anything and everything to remain in power; including a constitutional willingness to burn down the entire house just because they are evicted from it.

Back in 2010/2011 we outlined the primary GOP Decepticons who needed to be removed:   Mitch McConnell, Orin Hatch, John McCain and John Boehner key among them.

Outside the central political body the Decepticon enablers also needed to be cut out with clear margins.   The Decepticon enablers provide food for the cancer the Decepticons represent.   The enablers included Karl Rove and Haley Barbour.

There are more, many more, dangerous cells floating in our body politic.  But if the primary cancer is removed, the partially compromised cells will have an opportunity to interact with uninfected healthy cells, absorb antibodies and restore viability.

The “Decepticons” are the primary origin, the nucleus, of the cancer.   So long as they continue moving around the body politic, no amount of health cell infusion will assist the host.

Surgery must be performed first.   Cut out the Decepticon cancer.

Chemotherapy comes second.   The semi-infected cells influenced by the Decepticons must be surrounded with pressure, and flooded with antibodies to destroy their intents.

Targeted Radiation applied third.   Honing in on specific area members and holding them specifically accountable for their action while retaining 24/7 vigilance in keeping a close watch on their behaviors.

Unfortunately we felt a huge backlash because many people did not assess the same level of urgency to the Decepticon infection.   Nor did many people quite understand the lengths the Decepticons would go to in their power retention efforts.   For Decepticons this is life or death and they will do anything to retain power.

So long as Decepticons are returned to DC nothing will change.

We have NEVER underestimated the pain within the treatment approach.  The surgery is painful, seriously painful, because effective surgery demands wide clear margins.  Doing it might just mean you must vote for a Democrat in order to kill off the GOP Decepticon.

Voting for a Democrat can be thought of much like Chemotherapy.   Chemo is a toxic poison that would kill any normally healthy organism; and as such under normal situations would never be considered as a medical treatment for anything except to stave off the most deadly outcome.

But this political organism, these Decepticons, are the cancer cells that will lead to the deadly outcome – the destruction of a constitutional republic.   They must be removed.

What you see above in the highlighted stories around the recent Mississippi election, is how desperate the cancer will fight to remain inside the host.

Are you willing to defeat it ?

tea party begins capitol-view-lo-res

Really ?

More thoughts with a poll to share your opinion – CLICK HERE

This entry was posted in Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Election 2014, Election 2016, Mitch McConnell, Notorious Liars, propaganda, Tea Party, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Boss Hog – Haley Barbour Busted For Manipulative GOP Efforts In Mississippi

1. peachteachr says:

I thought that Haley Barbour looked so official and made “government” look like it could work during Hurricane Katrina. I’m very disappointed. He is responsible for his talents, those that he used to the bad in the recent election and those that he has wasted by not being a leader when we so desperately need one.

2. Kauf Buch says:

The only problem with your “decepticon” premise is that
    THE REPUBLICAN ESTABLISHMENT SUPPORTS IT. They are COMPLICIT.

For your amusement and reading pleasure, I left the following comment at another site:
    *****
    The GOP can do all the “soul searching” it wants.
    It can KISS MY A§§; the GOP is DEAD to me.

I might vote Republican this November,
    just to keep the House and try for the Senate while Obama is in office, BUT…
    after that?!?

The GOP must DIE.
    Third Party NOW.
    Call it what you want: Tea Party, Freedom Party, whatever.

p.s. Oh yes, and for all those possible “you’re enabling the Dems” and “let’s unite” numnuts out there: YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE. Over and over, and YOU S*CK:
    DOLE, BUSH, McCAIN, ROMNEY

Yet NOW, you – like the Dems – call us racists, bigots AND WORSE, and then say “let’s stick together”?!?

UP YOURS. Reap what you sow.
    YOU ARE ALL MISSISSIPPI COCHRANS.

Republicans have ONE choice: join US, or DIE.
    *****

• chiavarm says:

I like it! The GOP knows we oppose the Democrats, so they use us and abuse us then when we are ready to go, tell us that OUR actions will result in Democrats winning elections. We return like a battered wife.
      So we do not need a third party, we need to start the new Second party. The Republicans became the new second party, replacing the Whigs. It was done before and can be done again!

• doodahdaze says:

Dole, Bush, McCain, Romney. There you have it. All products of the primary elections system. Picked and chosen by the MSM and DNC as acceptable GOP candidates.

• michellc says:

I was so looking forward to no calls after receiving so many before the election. Then Wednesday evening I got a call from the RNC wanting money. I’m usually not juvenile, but I wasn’t too happy about what happened in Mississippi and I wasn’t too happy to already be bothered how they needed money to fight democrats. I told them to get screwed, not my finest moment.

• Marie says:

AMEN!

3. aliashubbatch says:

“They will do anything and everything to remain in power; including a constitutional willingness to burn down the entire house just because they are evicted from it.”

Someone did that?! 😯

4. texan59 says:

FYI, Henry is Haley’s nephew. Not that it makes a difference. FTA – “Mr. Barbour is not the type to let charm or personal attachment get in the way of winning races.” Translation: I would step on my grandmother to win. 👿

5. IntoTheFray says:

I will register as an Independent right after this election. If a party comes along whose platform I can agree with, conservative and adherence to the constitution, I might change, but I can no longer stand the rotting stench that is the GOPe.

• chiavarm says:

As much as I dislike the GOP, I would not recommend registering as an Independent. That takes you out of the primary process. We need a party affiliation. The two party set up is still the best way to go. Multiple parties lead to the rise of the Nazi, they won with roughly 23% of the popular veto, the next was the communist party. That is scary. There were 5-6 different parties in Germany at the time.

• sundance says:

Agreed. Conservatives need to carry the mind of an insurgency. Register as GOP inasmuch as destroying the rot within the GOP to save it.

• tappin52 says:

What is the impetus for the Republican party to respect the conservative voice when time and again they make their opinion of us known, yet we are willing to pull the lever for them nonetheless? Where do we win with that strategy?

• lovemygirl says:

My logic for registering GOP (besides that way back then there were good candidates) is precisely that I can have some say in who the eventual candidate will be. My state doesn’t allow the crossovers and only allows registered Rs or Ds to vote in their respective primaries.

• michellc says:

I changed my registration to independent after the Presidential election but I changed it back because otherwise I wouldn’t have a vote until the general.

6. doodahdaze says:

Heck yes!. I love the names. RINO’S and Desepticons. The shoe fits. AKA Democrats of another mother.

7. Sharon says:

The second article linked asks the reader to believe that the GOP leadership is soul searching.

I can’t come up with a starting point for accepting the premise.

• michellc says:

Soul searching or trying to figure out how to explain their hand in the cookie jar?

• Sharon says:

Yeah. I’m not at all sure what they mean by “soul searching….” I know what it mean if I was doing it – I’m just not thinking it’s quite the same in the world as it would be in our world. So little is.

• michellc says:

Yeah, I think it’s more of a case of them saying we didn’t really know it would go this far, we gave them the money for the guns to kill the tea party enemies but we didn’t really think they would use them. Don’t blame us we didn’t pull the trigger, while they’re patting each other on the back.

8. lovemygirl says:

Based on the poll this song popped into my head…

Who gotta match?

9. Ellie says:

If I was a voter in Mississippi, I would vote for the democrat running against Thad. Better to have a democrat in there. Thad needs to learn his lesson. He may have won the battle, but hopefully, he will lose the war.