You know the Democrats had a pre-planned strategy to use the “whistleblower” complaint, because Adam Schiff has the production scheduled for 9:00am public hearing today.

Acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire is appearing before the House Intelligence Committee to face lawmakers’ questions about his handling of the hearsay whistleblower complaint relating to a phone call between President Donald Trump and the president of Ukraine.  The transcript of the non-controversial call was released yesterday.

Lawmakers also received their copy of the 6-page complaint Wednesday afternoon after criticizing the White House and Department of Justice for complying with Office of Legal Counsel guidance and handling recommendations. The declassified complaint, consisting of hearsay and political media spin, is expected to be released to the public today.

C-Span Livestream LinkPBS Livestream LinkCBS Livestream Link

In the Justice Department’s OLC opinion, they point out that ICIG Atkinson’s internal justification for even accepting the whistleblower complaint was poor legal judgement.  [See Here]  I would say Atkinson’s decision is directly related to his own risk exposure:

This entry was posted in AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Election 2020, IG Report Comey, IG Report FISA Abuse, IG Report McCabe, Impeachment, Legislation, Live Streaming, media bias, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Treason, Typical Prog Behavior, Ukraine, Uncategorized, White House Coverup, Wikileaks. Bookmark the permalink.

970 Responses to Acting DNI Joseph Maguire Congressional “Whistleblower” Testimony – 9:00am Livestream…

1. WeThePeople2016 says:

2. rustybritches says:

Dear President Trump,
    We are with you and your family one hundred percent and will support you threw the love and light of the lord, We pray for you and we will stand in union with you as you fight on another day
    We know how hard this past week has been but tomorrow is another day and another fight to be had Don’t give up never give in and We shall win win win.. Love You and Your family..
    Please lord watch over this man and even put a shield between him and the stupid never Trumpers who claim to care about this country and the party…

3. sunnyflower5 says:

• glissmeister says:

Psycho Schiff. You can see it in the eyes. These aren’t the eyes of an enlightened champion, but instead the eyes of a paranoid pawn, a cornered rat, a desperado waiting for a train.

Makes me wonder what Ed Buck and Epstein have on him.

4. rustybritches says:

JOHN KARRY IS A TRAITOR AND SHOULD BE BROUGHT UP ON CHARGES OF DEALING WITH THE ENEMY TO UNDERMINE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNTIED STATES OF AMERICA
    HE SHOULD BE SHOT AT DOWN AND NOT GIVEN ANY REASON OTHER THAN HE BROKE THE LAW ITS ALL ON TAPE.. USE IT TO BRING THAT SUCKER DOWN..

5. Mike says:

According to the NYTimes, the ‘whistleblower’ is a CIA officer detailed to the White House.

6. harleyd says:

This hearing was a disaster for PDJT and the Truth.

Schiff’s opening remarks that PDJT told the Ukraine Gov. to manufacture dirt on Biden went unchallenged for far too long. It was a baldfaced lie but it lived long enough to make an impact. The Repubs were not prepared.

The Dem goal was not the truth, but compelling sound bites the MSM could use for days if not weeks. Millions of people will only hear what Schiff said and will believe it.

Even our esteemed radio pundits didn’t hammer this in their first few minutes. It took some caller outrage to wake them up. The truth is on the Repub side but the communications war is being lost.

There’s a lesson here. When your enemy is fighting for their lives, and is out to get you anyway they can, you need to strike while the iron is hot, stay constantly on offense and keep them back on their heels. The Repubs have lost the moment, due in large part to their belief that they had to dot every “i” and cross every “t” before outing the criminals. Perfect is the enemy of good.

We gave just given them the opportunity to create “Steele Dossier/Obstruction” II. This will not go away soon.

Shame on those who had the opportunity to put the final nails in the Sedition coffin and did not do so.

• Tutumuch says:

Hear, hear!! Nunes and the FEW Repubs in the committee were WAY TOO WEAK IN DELIVERANCE!!! Almost hesitant….I was SCREAMING at the TV saying…C’MON!!! BESTRONGER!! MENTION BIDEN! But, noooooo…..sad, I am so very sad for my President…

• Louisiana Tea Rose says:

Not sure how you have come up with this opinion, which seems pretty off-kilter, the President has been pummeled mercilessly by the press, the Deep State, Congress, and everyone else from the center all the way through the left continuum through infnity. He has been able to withstand all that, and get a shitload of stuff done with 3 extremities tied behind him.

Maybe you outta slither back to that bridge you crawled out from under.

• harleyd says:

Very classy and thoughtful response, Rose.

Slither?

My parents taught me that when someone resorts to name calling, they really have nothing to say – no argument to make.

Please tell me which Republican, in real time, forcefully challenged Schiff’s clear misrepresentation (i.e., lying) about PDJT demanding “dirt” be “dug up”. Clue. No one did. They let it just lie there.

Ditto re: no mention of Biden’s bribe admission on video tape.

And many more missed opportunities to forcefully correct the record on the spot.

• maggiemoowho says:

I too was very disappointed in the Republicans. Where the hell were they today and why did only a few fight back. Your right though, Adam Schitt should have never been allowed to get away with the lies he told and not one Republican got in his face about it. If Republicans don’t learn how to fight back and play dirty like the Democrats, we are screwed.

• Bubby says:

Maggie I agree. Every time Lewandowski had a great response some Democrat would interrupt and call for a “Point of Order” same when Republicans were grilling the loathsome faux preacher Sharpton! I didn’t listen to the hearing so I don’t know if that interrupting technique was used by the Republicans sounds like they didn’t, to bad!

• bertdilbert says:

Not a very good troll. You should explore your twitter potential.

• oldumb says:

I don’t think you understand what a troll is. Just calling people a troll because you don’t like their opinion/thoughts is a leftist approach. Why not either move on or make a valid argument. Name calling… really?

• bertdilbert says:

“Even my beloved President is not on his game. His impromptu pressers are stressing the economy, minority employment, etc. All true but not the point in this news cycle.”

Maybe he just did not know what he was talking about. Chopper pressers are stressing the economy? The economy is doing great. What is wrong with talking about minority employment?

Maybe just a whiny hand wringer? If he is so unhappy he should vote democrat.

• oldumb says:

As I thought, you don’t know what a troll is.

Stressing the economy as in making it the point, not hurting it. Minority unemployment is well known and off topic – at this point.
            Handwringer? I didn’t see that, the poster made a cogent point, that I appreciated, and I am 100% MAGA.

Less name calling when you don’t like someone’s thoughts would be a great improvement.

7. LULU says:

From Scott Johnson at PowerLine, a gem I had to share:

Having just watched the shameless Chairman (ugh!) Adam Schiff examine Maguire, I am impressed yet again by the dishonest and deceitful approach of Schiff to all matters Trump. Schiff serves one legitimate purpose, though not the one he intends. He strongly suggests to me that this affair is “a travesty of a mockery of a sham of a mockery of a travesty of two mockeries of a sham.” By contrast, Devin Nunes made an excellent opening statement and is doing a good job examining Maguire as I write.

Really captures Schiff, right?

8. fred5678 says:

In addition to keeping up with CTH, also check Twitter of Paul Sperry and John Solomon.

Looking forward to Solomon’s report later today!

9. tozerbgood8315 says:

10. tozerbgood8315 says:

11. tozerbgood8315 says:

12. mike diamond says:

Obama speaking on open mik,to prime minister of russia,so if can help me get elected i will see about what I can do for you about that after I’m elected,medved,says to Obama i will pass that on,to my members!Obama asked medved,this,before winning his second term!,where was the news media!???where was the Congress and the senate!where was nancy,and chuck,and nadler!???it’s a shame!

13. Jenevive says:

We need to report Schiff to the the Congressional IG.. If found out
    that private citizens can make them..We should call maybe if
    we overwhelm them they would do something??

• I did this very thing today! Call all my reps and said I wanted to file a formal ethics complaint about him misleading the public with that opening statement. I told senators Perdue, Isakson and Congressman Graves if I couldn’t do it I wanted them to do it in my behalf!

• I just called Senator Tillis’ office and the person answering the phone, he was very nice, said that we should call the House Committee on Ethics: 202-225-7103
      The committee chair is Ted Deutch (FL)

Also, I asked him to ask Sen Tillis to speak to Sen Burr and let him know his constituents are very unhappy with his continued pursuing of the witch hunt and he is the head of the committee not Warner.

I

• I just called the Ethic Committee. Yes we can file a complaint. It must be in writing either via email or snailmail. The email address is: ethics.comments@mail.house.gov

• I just called the OIG for the House and she said that the OIG for House just handles investigations of the administrative staff and that we should contact the Ethics Committee. If you want to call yourself here is their number: Phone: (202) 226-1250

You would not believe how nice the woman was who answered the phone. She thanked me for calling their office. I told her why I was calling at the end of the call and she was really great. Give her a call.

Once again, here is number for Ethics Committe…202-225-7103

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

Be very VERY careful how you call these lines. Remember we are dealing with evil people who have the IC at their bidding. They can edit your calls and make you “threaten” a congress critter. These people are evil and they are frustrated. They WILL do anything, ANYTHING.

• lotbusyexec says:

Just called ethics committee – and “reported” Adam Schiff and his ilk for the sham that occurred on our tax dollars – beyond disgraceful!

• gnome says:

That’s OK. The ICIG only handles complaints about funding operation and management of intelligence operations too, so a bit of extension seems to be all the go these days.

14. mike diamond says:

Trump,yes we a voting again for him in 2020!

15. woodstuff says:

“The first thing we do, let’s kill all the lawyers.”–Shakespeare *(except those in the treehouse)

16. sunnyflower5 says:

I believe- Adam Schitt opening ‘joke’ was his official planned statement. He did not expect the phone transcript to be released. He would have presented his statement as fact to the American people, who would have been left in the dark, if the transcript was not released. The his pet media would have played along.

17. vicarioushikermom says:

I felt so bad for Maguire If I could’ve jumped into the tv I would have and taken all those miserable lying Dems to the woodshed. They should be so very very ashamed of themselves. They know well what they are doing. I could say so much more but WordPress would censor it. None of them believe in God but someday they will answer to Him ad it will not be a fun time for them.

18. Dances with Wolverines says:

I’m ready for a Trump rally!

19. JG3 says:

Sure hope someone from the Repubs had the Shifffty lies “parody” struck from the record.