Notice how Wallace never interrupts a Wall Street Decepticon?   Senator Pat Toomey (U-CoC) and swamp gatekeeper Chris Wallace discuss tariffs on China, the immigration crisis and a possible threat from Iran.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, China, Donald Trump, Economy, Illegal Aliens, Iran, Legislation, media bias, Mexico, Trade Deal, Uncategorized, US Treasury, USA, USMCA. Bookmark the permalink.

70 Responses to Sunday Talks: Pat Toomey and Chris Wallace Discuss GOP Position on Trade and Immigration…

1. John Wilson says:

I seem to miss Chris’ show because he’s up against Maria Bartiromo who is a bigger man than he. Is he still humping his wife’s cook books?

2. Sanj says:

Do you interrupt your friends when they speak? Neither does Wallace, oh swapian reptile.

3. TwoLaine says:

Wait! Are you sure that is Pat Toomey and not Grumpy Cat (RIP)?

4. itsarickthing says:

“Senator Pat Toomey (U-CoC)”

heh heh heh

5. Being from PA.,Toomey knows his days are numbered. He is dead to us and if you look on his Facebook page and website, it is clear that this feeling is universal statewide. He will never win an election ever again…

• howardrichman says:

I’m from PA also, and share your disappointment with Toomey. But I’ll vote for him in November. Trump needs every Republican he can get in the Senate.

• dd_sc says:

Does he have a primary challenger?

• warrprin1 says:

Pat Toomey (GOPe) is not up for re-election in 2020. He will have two more years remaining in his six year U.S. Senate term. Bob Casey (Dim) was just re-elected in 2018. PA is stuck with these two for a while unless one of them, or both resign before the end of their respective terms.

• hitgirl18 says:

Maybe another person will challenge this loser, and you can vote for that guy. This guy is useless to Trump!

• southernsue says:

i am stuck in pa
        our vote in the middle of pa is almost stamped out because of philly and pittsburg

absolutely beautiful country
        mountains and lakes and wildlife

but most of the people suck
        they vote for demons

no real good teethy jobs
        most people work two or three jobs

• unconqueredone says:

No, we need to primary him. I will not vote for him again. I will vote independent (a throw away, I know.)

When I emailed him asking to demand a rapid conclusion to the Mueller investigation, his reply in part was, “I have every confidence that Robert Mueller will execute these responsibilities with integrity and professionalism.”

He is not for PA, and not ever going to help Trump unless it helps himself and his donor / owners.

• Baby El says:

Here in PA as well. Unfortunately for all of us, we’re stuck with this RINO lech or a Dem unless he’s primaried.
      He is as vile a ‘man’ as the one who’s name we do not speak, but he hides behind veneer of religion which dups many well intended voters here in God’s Country.

• Brian says:

Been visiting here for awhile, and this is my first post. I’m also in PA, and it’s hard to believe how far Toomey has changed sine he first ran against Arlen Specter. Our state has changed so much, and it is now very difficult for any R to win statewide because of the dominance of the Philadelphia region over the rest of the state. Trump was able to do it with his MAGA agenda and the absolute dreadful campaign Shillary ran. Toomey could probably win again, but his long term prospects are not all that great. Heck, I don’t think an R will ever will the governorship here again, but I have been wrong many times.

• Pa Hermit says:

He ran on the TEA wave years ago.He is total RINO and fits right in with Sen Casey! I find it hard to believe he (Casey) won re-election. I no longer communicate with either one as they are a waste of time and effort! One reply from Casey and you will realize he’s as useless as…

• Baby El says:

That seemed to be the 2nd prong of the uni-party counter attack – infiltrate the tea party with RINOs. Gee, isn’t that where Little Marco came from.

• 3rdday61 says:

Yes Baby El, Marco rode the wave on in. The swamp sure did eat him up quick. He had real potential early on. Major disappointment. This coming from a FL native.

• RobInPA says:

Lehigh County, PA resident here.

His solicitations for $ of course proclaim his steadfast support for PDJT and the MAGA agenda. LOL!

I e-mail and call his office regulary to let him know that he is a lying two-faced piece of crap!!

• littleanniefannie says:

Teats on a bull?

• Toenail says:

I pray you are right and people are waking up about Toomey.

• linda4298 says:

He came in on the Trump 2016 wave.

• hitgirl18 says:

toomey knows nothing about tariffs, trade or negotiation! Leave it to the stable genius dude!

6. progpoker says:

Toomey has a incredibly expressive furrowed brow. That he chooses to use it to express his concern Canada and Mexico have lost their ability to dump Chinese crap on the US market I find rather shallow. Obviously he has challenges putting America First.

Perhaps his portfolio has the air of Five-Spice?

• hitgirl18 says:

He is stupid about so many things like the rest of the congress! Guess its ok with fools like this that china steals from us and dumps their trash in our rivers! IDIOTS! Leave the important stuff to the stable genius! Time for you losers to protect our borders and change our laws!

7. hellinahandbasket says:

Yeah Sundance . . . we do notice.

8. Howard Richman says:

What I saw was Senator Toomey backing Trump’s trade and immigration policies as much as he could, given that he opposes them, in hopes of getting votes from Trump supporters in November.

9. John Doe says:

Can’t watch. Won’t watch. 2 virulent anti-Trumpers bemoaning their dire pathetic lives.

10. Hillumbo says:

Primary every Rino and CoC mouthpiece with a promise to support Trump 100% on three issues: fair and reciprocal trade, secure the border and immigration reform, and no military interventions unless the national security of the United States is threatened. Beyond that support him when he is right and oppose when wrong. Period!

• hitgirl18 says:

They are already failing on all three. What about healthcare? Trump is not wrong! They usually are! I never realized how little most of them know about anything until Trump became prez! Scary! For decades the U$ has been allowing china to steal from us thru trade and tariffs, and theft of intellectual property, as well as the brilliant inventions created in this country! It is sickening! china is our true enemy!!!!

11. Opera1027 says:

President Trump will be in my hometown in Pennsylvania for a MAGA rally tomorrow. I will proudly represent the Treepers there! Guess which prominent Republican from Pennsylvania won’t be welcome!?!?!

12. emeraldcoaster says:

Wallace, “…creating a growing divide within the GOP.” Bovine Scatology at it’s best. The divide between MAGA proponents and the many forms of the Resistance is merely being exposed. Too bad Toomey and his ilk won’t get with the program, but their days are numbered. Thank you Mr. President for putting the country’s well-being before personal gain.

13. TwoLaine says:

Toomey actually surprised me, several times. Took the hot air out of Wallie several times too. Always good to see. 😉

14. jkcinsalem says:

I laughed out loud when Toomey said the government shouldn’t be subsidizing farmers. What does he think ethanol is?

• Ilcon says:

Do they still pay farmers to not grow crops?

• Henry chance says:

I bought a farm when I went to college. It was managed by a share cropper. I got a check for less than 2 dollars every year to not plant rye. I had never considered rye. It took 26 pages of forms for me to fill out and they told me I was a farmer. Most USDA budget goes to Food stamps. Which is farm subsidy of high fructose corn syrup which is in the pop and candy.

15. Ilcon says:

Club For Growth. Haven’t heard anything about them since Trump kicked them out of his office during his campaign.

• Dutchman says:

Would LOVE to have been a,fly on the wall. I’m thinking he said “Get the HELL out of my office!”
      Or, “Security! Throw the bums the HELL out!”

16. TycheSD says:

Wallace also interjected during the panel discussion that “polls show” that Americans favor a “pathway to citizenship” amnesty.

17. Tiffthis says:

I didn’t know it was a farmer “bail out” I thought we were gonna buy whatever China stopped buying and send it to other countries as foreign aid?

18. waicool says:

the intellectual dishonesty of a guy like Chris Wallace brings focus in hindsight to the probability his father Mike Wallace was just as crooked.

19. bour3 says:

Stopped watching at “tariffs only justified as means to an end.” That’s exactly what Trump is doing.

Aside: My father was raised in Bethlehem PA. I went to kindergarten there when he was stationed in Canada living in an old house near my grandparents. At the time Bethlehem Steel had a star over their plant lit up for Christmas visible from our home. I was certain that’s where Jesus was born. At Bethlehem Steel. The Christmas songs affirmed this. Jesus was born in the same town my daddy was born. Obviously. It took years to get all that sorted.

20. Sue Fowler says:

Chris, that must have hurt. Nit what you’d hoped. Ah well. Lot’s of Sundays ahead.

21. GB Bari says:

I know for darn certain that a few years go I would have never watched these interviews with the sensitivity to the guest’s OR the host’s inherent globalist bias until PDJT came along and provided a clear alternative.

But then the real ability to watch these as an INFORMED citizen has come from Sundance’s consistent positions on MAGA issues as expressed and explained here in CTH.

Makes you wonder how many viewers of that interview who have neve read CTH really understood the careful deception going on within Toomey’s replies AND in Wallace’s silence in between asking the setup questions.

• meow4me2 says:

GB Bari, they don’t get the nuance. I’d say using the 80:20 rule, 20% of the viewers understand 80% of what is really going on. The other 80% only understand about 20% of what is really happening.

• Dennis Leonard says:

Maybe this was in back of Toomey’s mind,
        “The yuan just hit its lowest level against the dollar since November 2018. That could make the trade war between China and the United States even more complicated.”

22. Rynn69 says:

SUNDANCE’S WONDERFUL WIT shows up in a delightful surprise: Pat Toomey (U-CoC). I will venture a guess this means Uniparty-CoC. This is absolutely brilliant. Every single RINO should have “R” stricken next to their names as well as their State of representation since they do not represent either. U-CoC is perfect, apt, and oh so delicious. Made my day.

23. translatethebs says:

I now immediately turn the channel when Chris Wallace appears.
    He is not worth wasting a moment of anyone’s time.