The push-back begins. Today, Representative Doug Collins spoke on the floor of the House of Representatives and announced his frustrated intention to start releasing transcripts from testimony by DOJ and FBI officials who participated in an Obama-era conspiracy to weaponize the DOJ and FBI against their political opposition.

Here’s the transcript:

According to earlier review of the transcript Bruce Ohr gave testimony he accepted a thumb drive from Glenn Simpson (Nellie’s employer – Fusion GPS), and another from his wife Nellie Ohr, and he passed them along to FBI Special Agent Joe Pientka.

When we overlay Bruce Ohr’s wife, Nellie, things start to clarify.

As we discovered yesterday, Nellie Ohr was working for the DOJ-NSD (national security division) in 2016, at the same time she was working for Fusion GPS.

Nellie Ohr was obviously a DOJ-NSD contractor providing analysis on issues relating to Russia and Organized Crime.  The release from Judicial Watch outlined consistent Nellie Ohr work within government throughout the time-frame within their FOIA request.  It’s likely, hell damn certain, the Nellie Ohr government work also extends beyond the time limits within the FOIA.

So we know, with certainty, Nellie Ohr was working for Fusion-GPS and the DOJ at the same time. This becomes more important when we overlay a Daily Caller report of Nellie Ohr’s testimony which showed her research focus into the Trump family travel:

“How about Donald Trump Jr.? Did you do more in-depth research on Donald Trump Jr. than some of the others?” she was asked.

“I’m afraid it was relatively superficial. It was,” adding that, “I looked into some of his travels and you know not sure how much detail I remember, at this point.”

“Ivanka Trump?”

“I looked into some of her travels,” said Ohr.

The goal was “to see whether they were involved in dealings and transactions with people who had had suspicious pasts.”  (read more)

This becomes more of a central issue when we go back to the mistake about Michael Cohen within the Steele Dossier; that was also a mistake about travel.  [Cohen in Prague]   Our suspicion has always been that Nellie Ohr was exploiting her CIA authorized access to the FBI/NSA database doing research (ie. FISA abuse).

Additionally, it has always appeared to be evident that Nellie actually sent her research material to Christopher Steele (another Fusion GPS contractor), who was tasked to verify, find supplemental sourcing, launder the research and present it as a more official looking intelligence product…. The Steele Dossier.

It would just make sense the place where Nellie Ohr would be researching travel would be the FISA database (FBI/NSA).  Where else could she access that information?

Since 2017 CTH research has outlined that Christopher Steele was never the factual source of all the material inside the Clinton financed dossier.  Instead all indications of the granular details point toward Christopher Steele as the laundry process where Nellie Ohr and Glenn Simpson’s collaborative work was formatted into an intelligence product known as the “Steele Dossier”.

Our research of central dossier claims, suppositions, accuracy and inaccuracy, points toward a process where Nellie Ohr provided Chris Steele with her research material and then Chris Steele was tasked with verifying, finding second sourcing, and formatting the final product into a series of intelligence documents that could be passed back to the FBI.

In essence, Nellie has always been the material dossier author.

Fusion-GPS’s Glenn Simpson hired (contracted) Nellie Ohr in December of 2015.  It is highly likely this arrangement was due to Nellie’s research access to the FBI/NSA database.  Mrs. Ohr was almost certainly doing unauthorized wide-ranging FISA(702) searches using “about queries” (option 17) and “To/From queries (option 16)

At the conclusion of her effort, providing material she knew the FBI was exploiting for the Trump-Russia ‘spygate’ scheme, the memory stick Nellie provided to Bruce was the totality of all her raw research files.  Those files included stuff Chris Steele had already compiled, and research raw stuff that neither was able to verify – and search results that ever made their way into the dossier.

Turning over all of the raw research would allow the FBI to explore and/or re-explore the information to see if they could extract more value.  My suspicion is that memory stick provided the unlawfully extracted seed material for what the Mueller investigation ultimately used against Paul Manafort and Michael Flynn.  [The Papadopoulos and Page stuff was not as valuable]

Within this hand-off, the FBI research and investigative unit, assisting Robert Mueller’s 2017 assembled team of prosecutors etc.,  was essentially the same FBI small group who were doing the 2016 ‘Spygate’ granular research.

Nellie’s files gave Team Mueller a head-start and they didn’t need to file for as many search warrants because Nellie had already explored the database and extracted the material they would later use.   It’s really not a hard pattern of dot connection once you follow the timeline and process.

Lastly, to hammer this issue home, within the Judicial Watch FOIA discovery we now know that Bruce Ohr was working as an intermediary between Chris Steele, Glenn Simpson, and the Robert Mueller investigation.

Both Bruce and Nellie were a pipeline of information that extended far beyond the timeline of the 2016 election.  The evidence shows they continued in their role long into Robert Mueller’s appointment.

This entry was posted in AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, Election 2020, FBI, IG Report Clinton Investigation, IG Report FISA Abuse, IG Report McCabe, Legislation, media bias, President Trump, Spygate, Spying, TowerGate, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

497 Responses to Representative Doug Collins Releases Bruce Ohr Transcript and Announces More to Follow (Full pdf)…

1. 335blues says:

Doug Collins, you are a real man.
    Is there only one decent human being in the congress?
    RELEASE ALL OF IT!!!!!!!

• jim says:

he is piggy-backing on judicial watch’s work.

• As long as the information gets out there, that’s what’s important. Judicial Watch is the BEST.

• Linda K says:

Bruce Ohr is a cowardly piece of work. It is obvious He and Nellie were cooking info to feed the FBI. The fact that Comey used it to get a FISA warrant and Yates and Rosenstein renewed that warrant, should be enough for any Grand Jury to indict them all. Mr. Barr? We await your decision. You can actually have a moment of significance if you decide to expose these traitors to punishment.

• vincentcuomo says:

Actually, it is the FBI that has the cowards; I am so tired of hearing about the good agents; they must have all been napping while this abuse of investigative powers was going on.

• tucker7518 says:

Bruce Ohr was sure chummy with Chris Steele and Glenn Simpson. Ohr kept telling Chris Steele that his information was heresay and not corroborated, but he kept going back for more. It is hard to believe that Sally Yates, Ohr’s boss knew nothing about this.

• Jederman says:

I agree, it is important. I can’t help but wonder if this is a planned campaign or as stated in the article, merely out of “frustration.”

I think we’ll all agree though that the fear in the back of our minds is whether anything will be done once all/most of the information is out there.

• Jederman- my default position these days is that nothing is gonna happen to the Clinton/Dem/Commie/ Left/DOJ Crime syndicate.

• Seneca; I’m too am weary of holding my breath for justice to be served in re: Clinton & Cohorts.

My President has done admirably against the opposition of his own party, The Commie bastages, (A/K/A Democrats) and the self serving metastasized bureaucracy.

What discourages me is how the Swamp has succeeded in blocking PDJT’s central promise- the wall. How the hell did they pull this off? Have they some leverage against President Trump that forces him to not use the laws and tools afforded The Presidency? I have zero idea how but I can “feel” him pulling back his punches. Whisky Tango Foxtrot!

IMO there are 2 things that will save him: 1) Keep the promise of a wall, and 2) Further aggressive tax cuts which will energize Mr. Market and most importantly fatten up the wallets of the Producing Class.

On a sobering note too many people are allowed to vote. People with no reason nor will to preserve The Republic, people with only their short-term selfish interested in mind, people with nothing to loose if their idiotic, destructive choices of deconstructionist Socialists cast the majority of votes. This camel ho from Somalia and the Puerto Rican bartender are actually heroes to many Americans born after 1980. It’s unfathomable to a guy like me who was raised in the sunlight of The Greatest Generation.

I could fix this mess with just one law: If you get direct payment from the giverment good for you- but NO VOTE! Want the privilege of a vote? Rescind your entitlement for a minimum of 6 years. In just one generation the people who qualify to vote would be almost exclusively the Producers. The freeloaders water would be shut off and America could once again be The Shining City On The Hill.

MAGA!

• butch cassidy says:

What? So if you get social security and medicare you don’t think you should be allowed to vote? I think you better rethink your position.

• everyones a suspect says:

You don’t ‘get’ social security and medicare. You pay for it throughout your working life. It’s your money that you are forced to give the govt as an interest free loan.

• Nathan Hale says:

How about if you don’t pay federal tax? Seems reasonable to me.

• butch cassidy says:

Everyone, I understand how those non entitlements are acquired, my point to massive is does he really want to ban those people from voting? And most of them are conservatives to boot.

• tucker7518 says:

Especially, since this group is the bulk of the voters.

• butch cassidy says:

Also, you say there are 2 things that will save him. Save him from what? The dems are imploding right in front of our eyes. Trump has kept more promises than any other president I can think of, and this is year 3. The wall is being built, however if it’s stalled the country knows who’s stalling it. Other than the mess we have with our justice system I’m feeling pretty good about the way things are headed.

• tucker7518 says:

Omar just said Obama is just another pretty face, and his hope and change was just a mirage.

• Jederman says:

I agree, the vote now a days is cheap. The Left, once again, is using our free system to destroy our freedoms. If people with no skin in the game citizen and non, are allowed to continue to vote themselves benefits they don’t pay for the system collapses.

As un-American as it sounds, we need to go a few generations with new voter laws that restore the rights of tax payers.

• sat0422 says:

I had the privilege today to be seated by two 3rd year college students going away for spring break. WoW they ask this old lady’s opinion on lots of issues. They told me how hard it is in college to avoid the left leaning professors. It was a great ride from Memphis to Dallas. I advised the fellow to read FA Hayek’s “Road to Serfdom” and be actually wrote it down. I advised him to study the constitution and to study economics. I smile as I write this. These young people are getting hit really hard from the left.

• Jederman says:

Honestly, I 85% feel the same way, but didn’t want to go totally neg on Sat morning. The one thing I hang my hat on is that this has been in your face personal with PT. They have openly and in the most humiliating ways attacked him. BTW he is the president.

I hold out (probably in vain) hope that both on a personal level and in the interests of the office of the presidency PT insists, one way or the other, that some justice is brought to the perps.

• jederman- I have absolutely no negativity about our President Trump. I trust him completely and believe he is the best President ever.

He is one man alone, against the world, or so it seems. I just wish that he had more loyal soldiers.

• botchedcasuality says:

Seneca add Globalist and I’m on board.

• botchedcasuality says:

This question is very late in the game I’ve held back for such a long time.
      Has anyone named the hotel where the “golden showers” occurred?
      Had the Obama’s actually slept there, in the same room?
      If untrue the Obama’s could have simply stepped up and ended it.
      I realize Nellie the researcher and the Russians would get the actual location right, unless they were lax.

• The Bourne Suppository says:

I think it was the Four Seasons Hotel from the press reports. Then one could conclude that the Russians have audio-visual kompromat on Mrs. and Mr. Obama in that same bedroom (unless Secret Service swept the room and located recording equipment…of course, did Reagan, on his summits to see the Soviets, ever stay anywhere aside from our secured Embassy?). The other thing; the last thing anyone would want, late at night when one wants to go to bed, is for one’s bed to be soaked in urine. It was most likely a Calfornia-King-sized mattress in the Presidential Suite and room service would have to send at least 4 strong staff up to haul down the stinky and soaken heavy mattress in the service elevator down the hall and bring up a new one. Thus, there would have to be a lot of people who witnessed it (of course one would have to assume only Russian government types would be on staff as Trump is a billionaire VIP). Also, most people, I think, would be turned off by a sexual fetish display like that, and Trump would have had to had a pattern of that sort of participation. That sordid detail in the Dossier sounds like an overly “Hollywood” Smolletesque maneuver to make it sound “sexy”. Also, it made no sense that Trump would have had the bed “defiled” just because the Obama’s used the same room, that sounds like they are making him out to be an overblown “raaaaycist”. Trump only tried to ding Obama on the Birth Certificate issue and was not “obsessed” by the Obamas.

• Jack Schiraldi says:

This whole fiasco of treachery is coming to an end. As a Vietnam era veteran and a New Yorker who grew up in the era of Trump, you have to realize “The Donald” will have the last laugh. He may be wild, to the point and in your face but you can count on his reality. Once they viciously insulted Melania, went after his 4 year old granddaughter Chloe and 12 year old son Barron, the left effectively committed suicide. The elites and establishment has hated Trump forever and there madness blinds them to his brilliance. Time and time again they get punched in the gut and now this yellow belly pencil neck turd Adam Schiff and tub of stomach tied lard Jerome Nadler are in way over there heads. These 2 Jew hating Jews support in silence the vileness and hate of Ms. Minnesota, Ilan Omar, I Dream of Maduro AOC and the foul MF mouth of Ms. Rashida Hamas). Don’t worry my friends be confident and for a good laugh I refer you to a Forbes magazine article in 2015 about Trump, New York City, the Mayor and the Wollman Skating Rink Fiasco. After reading this story from the 1980’s you will see that our President is real and his American beliefs are true blue. This revolution is real and the heroism of our President to take on and expose the enemies of America deserves our complete support. If called, all us veterans and patriots (The Militia) must answer. I guarantee the complete defeat of the Progressive would take less than a week. Bullies usually fold. Let the expansion of GITMO commence and soon the tribunal will be seated. Can’t wait until the president addresses the nation. It’ll be like Yeltsen and the Russian tanks firing on the Communist Kremlin. REMEMBER BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Janice says:

President Trump has called us to DC July 4th. I will crawl over glass to get there.

• Bourne Suppository says:

I like to refer to Rashida Tlaib as Rancid Talibetty. (Tlaib is a misspelling of “Talib” by her inbred Paly parents on her birth certificate. Also the diphthong “TL” sounds idiotic, phonetically…..it’s like you still have novocaine numb lips from the dentist office that had not worn off yet..)

• Tereese says:

I think you are correct Jack. The Saudis arrested their billionaire population, held them in quarantine for what a month? Confiscated their money and seem to be very happy that President Trump went over there and told all the Arabs to drive out all those who are bringing harm to them. He said, “Drive them out…Drive them out… Drive them out!!! Crazy thing is, the Saudis did it and many others grasp the fact that they don’t have to live oppressed.
        I believe he will do the same for this country he loves or go down trying!

2. I believe Rep. Doug Collins is the “real deal”.
    Why?
    Well, my instincts which are 99% on the mark, told me so when I first met him and interacted with him. After that, I participated in his town halls for a time and followed along on how he handled himself when he was criticized for supporting Pres. Trump and his MAGA policies.

Rep. Collins is not a Trump-hater and he is not a charlatan; he believes his job is “public servant”.
    That attitude comes through during his town halls and his interactions with his constituents.
    Bottom Line:
    My guess is Rep. Collins was chosen for this task in the well-thought-out offensive play in the impeachment war games now playing in DC.

• GB Bari says:

Tnank you for your insight and observations, Abigail. I am encouraged.

• Fools Gold says:

👍

• Den says:

This was a warning shot. They have all of the evidence and it’ll be released soon enough but I think that Trump is having fun watching the Democrat train train wreck currently in process.

• WSB says:

I personally like that idea, Den. After all President Trump and we Americans have been through.

• konradwp1 says:

Yes, a warning shot. But I don’t think those that fired it off have all the evidence yet.

Also, as Trump has previously commented, some of what went on was so bad it’s probably best people don’t know all the details. For example: It’s probably good that people know that GCHQ were responsible for site specific surveillance of Trump Tower put in place before 9 June 2016. But revealing the method of that surveillance could compromise Five-Eyes.

The good news it doesn’t need all the evidence to bring the co-conspirators down. Trump undoubtedly already has all the evidence required for this. This would have been handed to him when Admiral Mike Rogers of the NSA broke chain of command to visit Trump Tower on 17 November 2016. That evidence would be the nature of the illegal 702 searches of the NSA database first detected in December 2015, and the identity of the persons making those illegal searches.

Just that evidence alone is sufficient to destroy the co-conspirators and the current narrative engineering efforts to minimise harm to the Deep State with “limited hangout”.

Those searches will show Nellie Ohr and Fusion GPS illegally accessing the NSA database beginning in 2015. They will show that initial searches were pure opposition research with no Russian focus. They will show that later searches focused on detecting contact or the result of contact between Strzok and Page’s OCONUS lures with the Trump campaign. Post 18 April 2016, the data will show the illegal searches continued, but from within DOJ/FBI.

Admiral Mike Rogers is the man who told Trump he was being illegally spied on and handed him the hard evidence. Admiral Mike Rogers is the Man Who Saved America.

• Blind no longer says:

The unmaskings ,this is where it all gets very sticky for them legally! Where others here believe the counter intelligence operation shields them from legal consequences, they still have a problem with who did all the unmasking.

Samantha Powers denied to Trey Gowdy I believe, that she requested all those unmaskings. She was a UN ambassador, not a person who would need that type of information. So, if someone unmasked American citizens in her name, then that would not be “by the book “!

The corrupt POS involved may believe that the excuse “we really thought Trump was colluding with a foreign agent” might let them slide and avoid legal consequences, illegal unmaskings especially in someone else’s name will not slide!!! Someone will go to prison for that, IMO!

• Mark Smith says:

I suspect that we are not looking at the beginning of the unmasking process, but something that has been going on long before Donald Trump decided to run for President. Rubber stamped FISA warrants added to contractor unmasking is a very powerful tool to intrude upon a citizen’s privacy, and that information is worth millions!

• tucker7518 says:

Clapper unmasked 1,794 Americans, and Susie Rice’s unmaskings will be hidden in Obama’s library in Chicago. Obama said they did everything by the book.

• Petey says:

I have felt from the beginning that DJT was sitting on a treasure trove of evidence from M Rodgers. The other net effect of this being released and I believe it will be released with all the showmanship that DJT possesses is it will prove the corruption of judicial branch by the deep state. Who knows there may be a link that reaches all the way to the supreme court.

• Mark says:

konrad, sorry but I call BS when I see this … “some of what went on was so bad it’s probably best people don’t know all the details”. That’s utterly false. I disagree with anyone who states it. The American People deserve the complete truth. The Republic is dying. Only by shining the light on everything will we have a chance. If not, then when Trump finally leaves office (hopefully in 6 years), then things go back to status quo – a slow erosion of our Rights and Freedoms into eventual servitude of some sort. All the details are required. All the details should be the mantra of the American People. Justice needs all those details to surface to remove as much rotten core as we possibly can for the Republic to survive.

• Jederman says:

Exactly. PT, as much of a relief as he is after obama, is just one chapter. Who is on deck to continue the effort?

Anybody considering it must know that the it will be more difficult now that the DS has been threatened and prepared countermeasures against a future America first presidency.

• antiqueiron says:

Do not think long term. There is no long term. We need to remember, there is no “chapter” or continuing the effort, or what comes after Trump. Either Trump get’s it done or it’s over. Trump must lock down election security for 2020. If he doesn’t, he loses. I see signs that that might be happening. For example, most of PA has gone to paper ballots. This insanity vs the deep state cannot continue. It must end now. And by now, I mean this year, this summer, this spring. Next week. The country cannot take much more of this.

• aumechanic says:

to hell with 5 eyes they can start up a 4 eyes and a cyclops. this whole crowd was involved in a coup to destroy the will of the people and more than likely start a civil war in this country. there is no reason to let these people slither away so that they can crawl right back into power. people and institutions have got to be dealt with severly. fbi,cia,doj,nsa congress critters, mi6 and all the rest. its bad enuff they let this country get usurped by the fraud for 8 years and were intent on usurping it till we were all in chains. no mercy, they have showed us none.

• RightAroundTheBlock says:

from wiki:
            Cecil Rhodes: ” …he advocated vigorous settler colonialism and ultimately a reformation of the British Empire so that each component would be self-governing and represented in a single parliament in London.
            …wanted to make the British Empire a superpower in which all of the British-dominated countries in the empire, including Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Cape Colony, would be represented in the British Parliament.[46] Rhodes included American students as eligible for the Rhodes scholarships. He said that he wanted to breed an American elite of philosopher-kings who would have the United States rejoin the British Empire.”

Know any Rhodes scholars?

How many American accented pundits do you think are on the BBC or the English telly?

Wake up people.

• flyboy46 says:

Check out this video. If it is true the Demonrats are in bigger trouble than we know. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h5iv6sECGU&feature=youtu.be

• Will Hunt says:

Seems almost odd to the refer to our elected representatives as public servants or of their positions as public service. i suspect that many/most of them would bristle at this label.

• Bubby says:

Will they’re servants alright but not to the public that elect them but to the Chamber of Commerce, lobbyists, big pharma, Planned Parenthood and billionaire donors!

• 🙂 You’re probably right Will Hunt but I remember back in the 20th century, it was an honor to be committed to public service.
        I remember when I retired in the 21st century, whenever I uttered ‘public servant or public service’; my colleagues would look at me as the ‘one wearing the tinfoil hat’…..
        Obviously I still don’t live in their zip code.

• Bourne Suppository says:

“Pubic Service” is the Kennedyesque term only liberal politicians use to make them seem even more sanctimonious. Just watch the Kennedy 3.0 generation use that term liberally in their overwrought public speeches at rallies and townhalls. (just like that up-and-coming Masshole representative Kennedy who always brags about his “service project work” in the Dominican Republic while the next day sits with his wife for a photoshoot for “Town and Country” magazine resplendent in their preppy clothes at their mansion/townhouse.

• Benson II says:

Good to know.

I really don’t understand why people want everything released at once. This portion needs to be talked about, and allowed to be exposed by President Trump in interviews and tweets so the word gets out to everyone. This is how President Trump has handled everything he’s done. We don’t want this to disappear and mean nothing when the next batch is exposed. Yes it takes longer and is especially frustrating for those of us who follow these things but I trust President Trump will handle this like he has other important matters in a way best served to get the truth out fully. I think he’ll hammer this home with every opportunity. In the meantime the behind the scenes work will also be done.

3. Something big must be afoot….. Been years since I’ve seen SD so involed in a thread……. 😕

• WES says:

Cove: Yes, I noticed that too! I think you are correct – this is big because it marks the end of this story! And not in a way we want either.

• WES says:

WSB: See my note below! Basically because this was a counter intelligence operation there is no legal liability to those plotters involved in the soft coup! We have foolishly been led to believe it was a justice operation. Since the plotters controlled the scope of the counter intelligence operation they only targeted Trump. That is why none of the plotters are worried because they all knew it was non-criminal! There seems to be no legal problem to lie during a counter intelligence operation.

• WSB says:

Yes, and Al Capone was convicted on murder charges…think outside of the box, and you will be a happier camper WES! Lots of love in thinking outside the box.

PT does.

• WES says:

WSB: Yes they nailed him for income taxes of all things!

I think the best we can hope to see is a few careless plotters caught in process crimes but not on their real crimes against the Republic!

• Jederman says:

You may be correct, but that assumes an outgoing administration can legally conduct a counter-intel investigation on their political opposition using flimsy, illegally obtained opposition research.

All while ignoring the fact that their preferred candidate had more than her share of dubious foreign connections and was venal and corrupt beyond description.

I’m cynical as he!! too, and I have my doubts about justice being served here. If fact I’ll take the opportunity to throw in my tin foil hat conspiracy theory: obama was not the brains of the operation.

He was used as top cover. The perps knew that if he was brought into the operation he would be the “insurance policy.” Because, after all, nobody can touch obama right. You know, race riots and all… .

• Are you saying he wasn’t smart enough to be the top? ( or in the words of that great Demophilosopher—the tippy top). Could that be why a certain room in a DC mansion has a non-family occupant? (IOW, does she funnel in plans from elsewhere?)

• antiqueiron says:

That scenario you suggest cannot be allowed to happen. They ALL have to go down hard, and very soon. Nothing less is acceptable.

• WSB says:

Well, I intend to keep praying for all the above.

• WSB- EXCELLENT POINT. We all must learn to “think out of the box” when confronting this massive criminal enterprise.

• Michael Jones says:

Actually it was Tax Evasion. Syphilis and the Federal Pen in Atlanta took care of the sentence.

• WSB says:

I should have added the /s sign. Sarcasm is hard in print!

Al almost got away with it too, until the court was tipped of that the jury was bought off, then swapped juries at the last minute.

We need to be aware of this. Menendez, IMHO, seems to be using this tactic.

• Cpdesert says:

If you think this is the end of the story, I believe you are mistaken..

• mnlakes says:

What I don’t understand is: they CLAIM it was a counterintelligence operation, so what? Murderers claim they’re innocent too. They can claim anything, it’s their actions that count.

• Mark McQueen says:

THIS ^^^^ ! Counterintelligence is not a valid nor, I suspect, legal excuse for violating laws. Not sure where this idea that it’s a “free pass” comes from. It seems to be popular among the downtrodden pessimists though.

• DiogeneseVindicated says:

A counter intelligence operation that produces it’s own counter intelligence. Finding dirt is one thing, creating counter intelligence dirt to be later used as criminal evidence against a sitting president has only one name…treason.

• David A says:

Creating the dirt through clearly illegal FISA searches, the sending it to Steel to whitewash it, ( funded by HRC) all with the stated goal of winning an election and then removing a duly elected President. And lying to the public about it the whole time.

Does not sound legal to me.

• DV…Some people seem somehow to forget…THAT WHEN YOU TRY TO TAKE DOWN A DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT USING GOVERNMENT RESOURCES…IT IS TREASON!!!

Wish ppl would understand…PDJT is trying to set this up — SO THAT ALL OF THE CONSPIRATORS ARE TAKEN DOWN AT ONCE!!! This is not going to be a hodge-podge of one here, one there…PDJT is going to take down the WHOLE DAMN THING AT ONCE!!!

• Bubby says:

Eagledriver treason as a legal construct doesn’t exist any more in this country. If it did Senator Ted Kennedy would have been tried for treason when he went to Russia to undermine and try to destroy President Reagan! At least treason doesn’t apply to Democrats it’s the two tier justice system in effect. But Democrats and the msm have accused President Trump of treason for colluding with the Russians! Once again Democrat projection!

• John says:

Win the war before fighting the battle. Very Sun Tzu.

Without people hanging in the public square, literally, this country is still in deep trouble. Even if Trump wins in 2020 there is still a big issue with the tech giants censoring free speech, the MSM lying to the country with every word they utter and academia and our public schools brainwashing our youth. And where do we go in 2024 after Trump?

Make no mistake we are in the midst of a cultural and political civil war. This can only lead to the unthinkable. I fear for my grandchildrens future.

• TrumptheCommies says:

At the very LEAST they should be tried for sedition, treason wanting for an overt act.

• saywhat64 says:

Technically not Treason but Sedition…

• Krashman Von Stinkputin says:

If Mifsud as OCONUS lure…..
                If Tawil payment to PapaD was US IC funded…
                If US NSA database query results were laundered through British Steele….

and if defensive briefing purposefully withheld

Concrete evidence of any/all of those…
                brings treason back in the mix.

These and a few other instances are where the protection afforded by “Counterintelligence Investigation” fails.

• As a man thinkth says:

What you are describing is LAWFARE CAMOUFLAGE…maybe a dose of falicy of comosition…
            “If you believe that, then you MUST believe this “

4. WES says:

Here is what gets me. Since this soft coup is a counter intelligence operation all those involve have no legal liability.

However information gained by counter intelligence was extensively used to only prosecute Trump supporters.

Now we are being told that no one else will be prosecuted (Clinton’s, Obama) because the counter intelligence operation did not target anyone but Trump.

This also explains why all of the Dems (Clinton, Obama) have been running around without a care in the world! They all knew it was just acounter intelligence operation while we thought it was a justice operation! Boy were we fooled!

The circle is now complete! This story has come to an end!

That explains to me, after a month on the job, why Barr is not going to do anything. There is nothing left for him to do!

This whole soft coup story is going to end without a whimper, to be completely forgotten, just as the deep state planned.

SAD. VERY SICK.

• MAJA says:

They can try to use the super secret cloak of counter intelligence to escape what’s coming. It won’t work. The lion is ready.

• Mr.G says:

@WES-Been saying for at least a year that NO ONE in this FISA abuse/spygate was going to be prosecuted.

I didn’t know WHY (think counter-intelligence operation), I just know “The Swamp…having worked in the DC heart of it for 35+ years.

The DS are many things, arrogant, self-serving, condescending, but one thing they aren’t is stupid.

• Dutchman says:

Wes,
      Sorry, I don’t follow your logic ; it was BOTH a counter-intel investigation AND a criminal investigation.
      And yes, they have broken laws, in melding the two.
      If, as Sundance surmises, Mueller team used info Nellie obtained, using the NSA database, to prosecute Manafort, this clarifies why the DOJ looked at Manafort in 2014, and declined to prosecute.
      Does the NSA database include info on wire transfers? It would be logical that it would, to track terrorist financing, and money laundering, financing of intelligence operations.
      So, in 2014 the DOJ couldn’t obtain that info against Manafort (didn’t know specifically where to look).
      But, in 2016, Nellie uses NSA database searches to find out where to look, and passes,to Mueller team.
      So, Manafort is prosecuted for CRIMINAL, not espionage or terrorism, charges in a case prosecutors NEVER would have been able to make, without nellie accessing the NSA database.

This is EXACTLY the arguments that were made for NOT establishing the database in the first place.

But, then we were told A) our enemies will do this, and do we must also, and B) We will have multiple groups of Professionals, as ‘gate keepers’ as well as the FISA Judges. Each panel of gatekeepers,will have to sign off, so there will be ‘accountability’, in order to prevent abuse of the process.

It will ONLY be used in anti-terrorism and anti-espionage cases, and EXTRA SPECIAL precautions will be in place, to insure American citisens won’t be targeted,..and will be shielded, should their names come up incidentally”

Yeah, and “If you like your Doctor, you can keep them”! Fruit of the forbidden tree, Manaforts case SHOULD go to SCOTUS, and if not tossed, than we need to toss SCOTUS.

Given that Roberts has total authority, and therefore responsibility over the Fisa court, he needs to step down or be impeached, and would have to recuse on any cases alleging FISA abuse.

This whole thing is FUBAR, and their attempts to obfuscate and cover up haven’t succeeded.

• WES says:

Dutchman: Up until tonight after reading SD’s many comments tonight, it finally hit me! The plotters have known from day one this was a counter intelligence operation so they had no legal liability because it was all perfectly legal! By the book!

Yes, you are correct that it was both a counter intelligence and a criminal operation.

The part that I was missing, until tonight, was that the soft coup plotters controlled both the setup and scope of both investigations and only targeted Trump and associates not themselves!

The CI operation was done “by the book” through FISA court to provide all the plotters with legal protection! That is why none of them are afraid!

That Maniford, etc have been sent to prison indicates that the CI info they got was legal since SCOTUS has not stepped in! Also per SD there is no “fruit of the poison tree” in a counter intelligence operation. The info obtained from the CI operation was successfully used against Maniford and many others, so it must be considered legal by the court(s).

The reason Barr will do nothing is because the plotters did not investigate the Clinton’s nor Obama via the CI operation! So their is no evidence to prosecute! So Barr does not have to do anything which is exactly what he has been doing! Nothing!

Yes emerging details will “maybe” embarrass the plotters but as one treeper commented to me tonight it just makes them hero’s in their circles!

They only hope I have left is that we can nail a few careless plotters with process crimes.

I seriously doubt President Trump on principle will allow any new CI info to be used against the soft coup potters. Maybe he has a copy of all of their existing CI info which some could be used against the plotters? But they all have legal FISA approval! One can only hope.

What I have been noticing with SD that he has been maybe trying to let us down gently in that there will be no “moral” justice.

That might also be the reason President Trump hasn’t been wasting any time on this. There is no there there?

• spoogels says:

How could the FISA be legal when it was based on fraudulent manufactured “evidence”?

• WES says:

Spoogels: As SD says it is a counter intelligence operation not a legal operation! I guess telling the truth isn’t a requirement for a CI operation. Maybe only need a suspicion?

• coltlending says:

Exactly.

Why even have a Court hearing, Judges or a FISA in and of itself if there is no consequence for false testimony in a “CounterIntelligence” investigation?

When the FISA warrants were signed by Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein didn’t they have to sign on the dotted line that the information was truthful, factual?

If facts and the truth don’t matter in a counterintelligence investigation, what’s the purpose of the above individuals signing a FISA testifying to it’s accuracy and even going before a FISA court?

“Intelligence”
            military or political information.
            “the gathering of intelligence”
            synonyms: information, facts, details, particulars, data, figures, statistics, knowledge, report(s);“

Every time I read there is nothing Barr or anyone who gives a hoot about the rule of law can do because it was an counterintelligence investigation I can’t help but feel I’m being played, hustled, gaslighted.

On the other hand, Lawyers often use “exactitude” in the “law” to keep criminals from being convicted or where convicted serving the statutorial sentences and in other instances convicting the innocent.

But really, who here believes if this all happened to not PDJT but Bill Clinton or Obamaor Hillary the ban actors would hang?

If the bad actors in this real world case knew the were impervious to prosecution, why did Hillary alledgedly make that “well all hang” comment?

• nkmommy says:

What about how their actions constitute traitorous actions? Is the counter-intelligence shield impervious to a claim of treason?

• Where have you people been…Even thought this was a CI Op, it is in NO WAY in hell this was legal BECAUSE FISA DOCUMENTS/WARRANTS WERE SIGNED ATTESTING TO THE FACT THAT THERE WAS/WERE CRIMINAL ACTS going on…The signing of the documents using KNOWINGLY FALSE Information to get a FISA JUDGES signature is AGAINST FEDERAL LAW…

• strateshooter says:

yep.
            For all folks… think dirty cops creating/ planting evidence in order to set up a target and then make an arrest.
            What they did was ILLEGAL… and pure scumbaggery.
            It would be like a cop planting some dope in your pocket , then requesting a stop and search , then saying well lookee here , what is this fellah? You are under arrest.

What is staggering is that whole operation involved hundreds of dirty cops and must have cost millions !!

• Dr.Jay says:

Of course there is legal liability. Every single illegal search is a separate count… (Nelly)
      To lie to the court in the manner they did in order to get the Page warrant is illegal (Stzork et al.)
      And soooo many Hatch Act violations and similar (abuse of office for gain) to make your eyes pop.

• David A says:

Wes, creating the dirt through clearly illegal FISA searches, the sending it to Steel to whitewash it, ( funded by HRC) all with the stated goal of winning an election and then removing a duly elected President. And lying to the public about it the whole time.

Does not sound legal to me.

• Nathan Hale says:

“Soft Coup” what does this mean? I’ve seen this term popping up now more and more frequently.

An attempt to overthrow the government without killling anyone? Soft or Hard a coup or attempted coup is treason not jay-walking! Let’s stop sugar-coating treason.

Any attempt at treason should be met with the highest possible penalty.

• sundance says:

The difference between a “soft” coup and a “hard” coup is the military.

If the military is used to overthrow a national leader, it is considered a hard coup.

If corrupt political efforts are used, it is considered a soft coup.

• Linda K says:

They lied to a federal judge to get their FISA. They renewed it. They perjured themselves.

• Benson II says:

Very unconvincing to me.

Thankfully our President and many patriots helping him and supporting him don’t have this kind of thinking.

• thegoosefish says:

Basically you are correct; however, just because there is no criminal liability; and perhaps not even any civil liability, does not mean there is not political value to exposing the plot. Things like this normally get deep sixed for 40 or 50 years. Collapsing that time down to 1 year or two in time for the election would be useful.

• Nathan Hale says:

This is a trip down the rabbit hole.

So a soft coup via a counter-intelligence operation frees all involved from legal liability for attempting to overthrow the President??

This is insane.

• thegoosefish says:

They have plausible deniability is what I am saying. Unless somebody is charged for something and turns on the others with corroborating evidence that the entire exercise was a fraud on the government from the beginning. And the chances of that are next to zero best as I can tell.

5. ATheoK says:

These releases must have ruined several nights of sleep for Mueller, Rosenstein,Clapper, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, schiftfull, Nadler, Warner and quite a few others.

Boom goes their plot to charge Trump with Obstruction if he releases the materials. Others with Authority can release the materials, especially those proving Clinton sedition, Strzok, Comey McCabe and other FBI willful malfeasance, Mueller’s team fraud and lies, and schiftfull and nadler’s betrayals of the Constitution.

That’s quite a long list of deep staters getting into line for hanging.

• WES says:

AT: Yes, they failed to over throw Trump.

Since the soft coup was a counter intelligence operation none of the plotters faces any legal liability!

All that is left now is to let out the details to embarrass the plotters.

• Mr. G says:

WES-the plotters couldn’t care less what people outside The Swamp think-

Embarrassed? They are hero’s in their circles and got quite rich doing it.

• WES says:

Mr. G: Sadly you are quite right! Their circle is different than our circle.

• David A says:

The FISA searches were illegal. Having a political group (funded by DNC and HRC dollars) use the FBI and DOJ capacity as opposition research is illegal.
            Using that research for false accusation and illegal leaks to the press is illegal. Trying to frame the President of the U.S. is illegal.

The DOJ and FBI whitewash of HRC and other crimes was obstruction of justice on a major scale. The plotters, using illegal FISA searches, illegal leaks, illegal collusion with foreign powers, attempted to frame a sitting President. They broke lots of laws.

• David- let’s not forget that thanks to Judicial Watch we now know that the FISA court NEVER held hearings on the warrants. They just rubber stamped them. The FiSA court is complicit too.

• David A says:

Yes. It appears to be the contention of Wes that labeling something a CI Investigation gives one free reign to do anything, vomit any crime, use any evidence. Almost like they walked up to a FISA judge and said this is a CI Investigation, give us these warrants on these citizens, do not ask questions.
                I do not think this is correct.

Beyond that, these same DOJ, FBI and CIA investigators are the same people that covered up and even participated in countless crimes of HRC and Obama and Congress.

The entire CI Investigation cannot protect them from those obstruction crimes. Those crimes are evidence that the entire CI Investigation was in itself a farce. I hope someone like Ristvan can research this.

• saywhat64 says:

IMO after reading the statue, the soft coup can be defined as Sedition punished by up to 20 years for each count.

Lying by omission to a Court in a criminal search warrant application is clearly a crime AND a Civil Rights violation. I’m not sure how this translates in a Counter Intelligence Search Warrant application but from what I understand the affiants at the FBI and the DOJ who petitioned the FISA Court have an even a greater responsibility to make sure the application is accurate and complete because it is exparte and subsequently production of much of the warrant and associated affadavit to the Defendant can be denied in any subsequent trial because of classification status.

• sucesfuloser says:

“None of the plotters face any liability’,” may be a smokescreen, not that I read all the docs, mostly just summations. There are blunders that show more exposure every day, which lead me to believe our enemies are given too much credit. There are levels of clearances, and levels of jurisprudence that don’t recognize the levels of intelligence that exceed the brain power that runs around in the hallow halls of the swamp. The truth is in the wind that blows past everyone, some can see it, others can sense it, and a conman can manipulate it and its effectiveness depends on the milieu. This particular game is ending, and there’s a strong wind blowing, can’t you feel it? Elections have consequences.

6. Rob Laden says:

Anyone else thinking what I am thinking? If Nellie’s information came from NSA, wouldnt that add credibility that maybe parts of the Dossier is factual? I would feel better if it was from simpson, then Nellie got in from NSA….

• WSB says:

Who says what the NSA info is? it may only be dates of peope being in one place or another.

• Dr.Jay says:

The various parts come from different sources. Analysts often use mostly public sources but then need something extra to tie their theories together. That extra requires the priviledged searches (illegal in this case).

For example the pee story likely came from Cody Shaerer (s imaginative brain) and was corrected, made less unbelievable, after a rewrite by Steele.

• BLaw says:

Wasn’t it Nellie that got the wrong Micheal Cohen in Prague?

• WRB says:

It is understandable that you might be worried about the Russian Collusion story, backed by “a mosaic of facts”, as the story was the construct of many people and literally millions of dollars, meant to bring down a president.

If you have *lots* of time, you would find that it was/is a fabrication, boot-strapped (by who and when?), with embedded operatives (useful tools? or actual agents?), “set-ups” to frame the Trump campaign (e.g. Trump Tower mtg), facts (e.g. Carter Page in Russian) mixed with fiction (Page was in a conspiracy), the same “source info” injected into the FBI through multiple vectors (e.g. Steele’s info promulgated in “independent press reports”, in Ohr’s reports, the State Dept, and Steele himself… the same BS inserted in a deluge that became a “mosaic of facts”).

And all of that occurred before Sessions was cowed into recusal, Rosenstein and Mueller conspiring to create the special prosecution, where Cohen’s attorney-client privilege (with Donald Trump) is violated, Manafort convicted of crimes (e.g. FARA) that his cohorts (and everyone else in DC, for that matter) are equally guilty of, going after a 4-star general as an “enemy of the state” (by squeezing his family).

And they have not stopped yet.

• Jonesy says:

Yes she confirmed Cohen went to Prague in the Dossier, except she identified the wrong Michael Cohen, not Trump’s ex-lawyer Michael Cohen! That is where it has unraveled and the threads lead to Powers or Rice or whomever specifically unmasked Cohen’s name and the wrong Cohens name(which should find that person), within the NSA computers, which Rogers would have the name via metadata. Start pressuring there at that intersection and they all will start to sing up the chain! I’m sorry, Powers/Rice knows bc they would of been receiving notifications daily of the request and if one denies still unmasking, then lock her/both up in a holding cell for releasing classifed information and identies until one proves they didn’t release the classified information. Play their game and show me the woman and I’ll show you the crime. We have the crime and the signature to unmask that we’re verified per the obtuse DoJ/CIA/FBI and shared in the Obama’s PDB’s that made its way to the media. Their signature, their resposibilty. They will also say Hillary did it too for a defense and didn’t get charged….. just start with one!

• Bourne Suppository says:

Start pressuring Amb. Power first as she has a young child with older husband Cass “Nudgey” Sustein and it would be difficult for her to go to jail. She even said in testimony on the record that somebody else used her name to sign the “unmasking” requests and it was odd that our UN Ambassador would unmask anyone…not to mention over 200 names!!

• Krashman Von Stinkputin says:

How many “Micheal Cohen”s do you suppose are in the NSA database?

The wrong one in Prague returned in a Nellie query…..and these folks are in BIG trouble as that would prove that “intel” for their counterintelligence investigation was KNOWINGLY fabricated.

7. concerned3 says:

Mr. Jordan. Okay. When is the last time you visited
    with — last contact you’ve had with Mr. Steele?
    Mr. Ohr. I believe it’s the one in November of 2017.

Notice the date of the last contact: November of 2017. This seems to be consistent with date I have estimated for the year long emergency warrant. In short, why would Orh need Steele, after the emergency warrant expired?

8. cue up the deep state smear pieces on this Congressman

• Bourne Suppository says:

Pro-tip for Rep. Collins; stop using Gowdy’s hair stylist. Otherwise, keep on fighting!!!

• Mncpo(ret) says:

Trust me, they already have Leftists and bots are trying to kill him on every social network.

He knew this prior to releasing. He said he has 6 more releases of testimony. He was prepared for this.

This guy is a relatively unknown to MSM, they can’t scream about him because they don’t know anything about him.

I don’t want to get all “tin foil hat” on this, but he’s perfect to release this at this time.

9. Bogeyfree says:

If the other Republicans had any balls, IMO each one of them every day for the next 2 weeks should release any and all full transcripts that they have.

IMO the majority of Americans will welcome and support this act of full transparency!

Bottom line they are trying to mess with our President and THAT IMO is a far bigger National Security threat than any of their pissy and bogus redacted documents.

• dallasdan says:

IMO, you are correct. They support the President only when it benefits them, and they passive aggressively oppose him the rest of the time. Many of them in both houses of Congress would be happier if he is gone.

• You nailed it with the big I F. There aren’t many Republicans who aren’t Deep State much less those that have balls (Deep State Republicans are just neutered Democraps).

It would be wonderful to see more in Congress release the truths. Unfortunately, there really aren’t that many patriots. Alas, we’re stuck for a while. Our salvation is our VSG President Donald Trump.

10. alonzo1956 says:

One issue I have a difficult time trying to figure out, is why Nellie Ohr had a ham radio license. I don’t know the range of her radio, however from what I can gather, it was likely a relatively short distance. Steele was certainly out of reach, so who would she be talking to that she wanted to keep it secret? The issue has perplexed me for some time.

• WSB says:

According to a few sources, this is the map you can find when you search for Nellie Ohr HAM radio range.

• It looks like something the traitor Aldrich Ames would setup.

• American Male says:

All Nellie Ohr need reach is a station that acts as her “repeater”, the U.S. State Dept has had them for decades and maintains/uses them, “repeaters”, to this day, mostly for transmissions to agents/operatives in foreign nations lacking cellphone/satellite phone service (not everyone can explain away a sat-phone a ham radio is another story).

On another note WE, the USA, “collect” a hell of a lot of communications we have done it for over a century with electronic transmissions dating to the early 1900’s in NYC where foreign agents/governments had a large presence (many were prosecuted during wartime/WWI & WWII), we tapped their lines and listened to their radio transmissions.

As for “operation” I know of one “dish” it’s there, at least 30ft in diameter or more. I’ve seen it since I was a kid, I’m now 55 yrs old….it’s been routinely replaced/updated/modernized over the years and is still in operation. Where this piece of equipment’s property had been had been identified by the name of the agency/department/service operating it on gas station/service station/state road maps it now appears on NO map, not even on satellite photos on Google Maps, Bing, etc. all have been doctored to eliminate it’s existence but it’s IS there, How do I know? I know because I pass/drive right by it. I hunt nearby and noticed it had been “erased” when using the satellite photos to mark my tree stands/blinds locations and compass bearings (“yes” I still use a compass/no GPS for me).

My point is we “collect” everything and communicate in ways thought to be obsolete.

• konradwp1 says:

“Repeaters”

Now you are starting to look in the right place.

In the age of the Internet, the web itself is used as a link between amateur radio TX sites. A range extending repeater if you will.

In the old days there were QSL cards. Now there are EQSL records.

Not only that, amateur radio nerds don’t just record radio traffic. It is far easier to record traffic that is in part relayed by Internet.

Somewhere in the US in some nerd’s basement is a server holding Nellie’s innocuous voice transmissions along with the “static” of her data transmissions. Nerds are weird like that. A new call sign attracts their interest.

• WSB says:

Nellie received her license in May 2016, one month after Admiral Rogers shut down contractor access to the NSA search files.

I can only surmize that multiple ‘contractors’ were either accessing and sharing files and were shut down. Nellie, still working as a government employee, would have had access but would have had to transmit to GPS, who was probably part of that original purge.

• Dim Osmab says:

I dont buy this theory that ham radio is secret, of course all radio frequencies are monitored, specially in DC

• NC Patriot says:

If the whole counter-intelligence thing is not a crime for those who are carrying it out—-why did Obama feel the need to involve Five-eyes to avoid detection?

11. Amy2 says:

“Anathama” You are ABSOLUTELY right Doug!!

12. Glimpse of something much bigger to come?
    Actions have consequences.
    Remember, it goes both ways.
    Nobody is safe.
    Leak was plugged.
    Q

13. Bella says:

Does anyone know if a document containing Bruce Ohr’s handwritten notes from 2016 is available to the public? For example, Ohr’s notes of his December 2016 coffee-shop meeting with Glenn Simpson. These notes are referenced in numerous articles in 2018, but a link to the notes is never provided. I’d like to read Ohr’s notes myself. Thank you for your help!

14. spoogels says:

Paul Sperry
    @paulsperry_
    4h
    BREAKING: Andrew McCabe is very close with Rep. Adam Schiff, lead Democrat inquisitor leading anti-Trump inquisition on Hill, considers him a friend going back a decade

Paul Sperry
    @paulsperry_
    4h
    BREAKING: McCabe, who’s under grand jury investigation for lying about leaking, in early 2017 ordered FBI’s Inspection Div to open internal probe into who leaked to Sara Carter &John Solomon at Circa News that McCabe had made disparaging remarks about Gen. Flynn in staff meetings

Nellie Ohrrrrrgh
    🏴‍☠️
    Retweeted
    Donald Trump Jr.
    @DonaldJTrumpJr
    10h
    I’m old enough to remember when Americans would have had a real problem with the head of a House Committee coaching a convicted felon (who lied to them previously) so he could justify continuing a 2 year which hunt against a duly elected president.
    What a joke.
    Quote Tweet
    BNL NEWS
    @BreakingNLive
    BREAKING: Democrat Adam Schiff’s team prepped Cohen for more than 10 hours before his public testimony before the House Oversight Committee.

15. Jane says:

Just reading half of it so far I pick up this.
    Ohr reveals he has been passing opposition research to the FBI for years. In other words laundering so it looked like intelligence.

Ohr told the FBI the information he was dropping came from people hired by the Clinton campaign.

He told McCabe his wife worked for Fusion GPS.

Ohr first reached out McCabe by ended up with Page and Strzok at the FBI.

Ohr admits passing info to the State Department.

Ohr admits Steele dossier info is hearsay.

Ohr admits Andrew Weissmann and Zainab Ahmad who later went on to be Mueller prosecutors were briefed on his dossier efforts. With this testimony now public how they continue on Mueller’s team.

Ohr passed memory sticks from his wife and Glenn Simpson to the FBI.

I think Ohr is covering up for Yates, she knew, but he won’t say so.

Ohr tries to claim Steele was only interested in preventing Russian interference, but at the same time was trying to make sure Russian oligarch Derispaska got into the US.
    Which paints the ridiculous scenario of the FBI, Steele and Ohr trying the help Derispaska get into the US without trouble, while at the same time claiming they were investigating Trump because they didn’t want any Russian influence in the USA..

Ohr testimony proves Glenn Simpson lied to Congress and has not be charged. Simpson testified that he had never talked to Ohr.

Ohr says Steele was a paid FBI source, Ohr continued as a backchannel to Steele for the FBI after Steele was dropped as a source.

• bgood says:

Nice recap, thank you! What a pack of weasels (sorry real weasels).

• old45model says:

I was intrigued by Ohr’s response – at line 10 on page 197. I may be tired and may have misconstrued all that I read, but this reply seemed to be at odds with his previous answer.
      Maybe someone who is bright and chirpy will correct me.

• MattG says:

The first breakfast meeting with Steele, Steele’s associate, Bruce and Nellie… I think Gowdy asks Bruce if Steele knows that Nellie worked for FGPS at the time and he gives some sort of ‘not sure’ answer. The question that Gowdy didn’t ask is the reverse – if Nellie knew that Steel also worked for FGPS at the time of the meeting. I cant yet formulate in my brain why that’s important other than it destroys Bruce’s undeclared claim of victimhood.
      I don’t know how you can be at a meeting with two parties that work for the same employer, discussing the same subject (Russia) and not conclude that the two parties know each other and know who they are employed by.

• WRB says:

In other testimony regarding his wife, Bruce Ohr was completely ignorant. Examples:
        How much was she being paid? I don’t know.
        How did she get the job at GPS. I don’t know.
        etc.

So though asking the question is interesting, I bet the answer would have been,
        “I don’t know.”

• Jane- thanks for sharing your research.

16. Dim Osmab says:

Bruce ohr said that his wife was using only open information on internet for her research )))

17. teeheeman says:

Kudos with Oak Leaf Clusters to Doug Collins!!

OK, I need to ask (probably has been asked before) – in the last image of the post there is Brucie Boy on the left, Whoa Nellie in the middle, and then some type of human species(?) on the right. What/who in the world is that thing??

18. N C Patriot says:

I do not believe POTUS would let all this happen to him—knowing the counter-intelligence nature would allow them all to escape. Am sure he has data on all of them he can use. Bet on it !

19. MAGAbear says:

Seems to me that Manafort would have a good case for appealing his conviction due to the fraudulent way evidence was gathered against him. Wonder if Manafort”s lawyers ever explored that angle during the trial?

• Dim Osmab says:

Muller said in court that there was no wiretapping of Manafort, most evidence came from FBI raid of his house.

• WES says:

Dim: Don’t forget the info they got when the plotters started their counter intelligence operation under FISA. They likely used that CI info to nail Maniford! That is likely why no wire tap needed! That CI info probably enough to get home warrant!

• I’m no lawyer but since this whole thing was started illegally, why is ANYTHING found in the investigation prosecutable? Sort of sounds like the way they use illegal searches and then judges throw out the evidence.

• I would say given the facts up to now and information starting to come out about HOW the information was obtained on Maafort, I am fairly certain that Manafort’s DC trial might not take place or if it does, the judge might recuse…Besides, Rosenstein signed off on the original charges years ago, Called Double Jeoperday for a reason. Also, judge shopping!!!

20. American Male says:

When is the lumber being delivered and when/where do we begin constructing the gallows? Capitol Hill perhaps? At the base of the steps leading up The Supreme Court? The “Enemies of Freedom”, the coup plotters/enablers/principals, MUST hang, after a trial of course, a quick one.

21. Everett Miller says:

Mr. Atty General Barr, are you here? What are you doing, Mr. Barr? Hey. Barr, WAKE UP. Mr. Barr, what are you having for lunch with your good friend Bob Mueller? ?
    . . . . . . [crickets]. . . . .

• American Male says:

Hannity did have something tonight….IIRC it was about Huber and that ALL, Andy McScab (McCabe), Strzok, Page et. al., will either be held accountable or that a huge can of worms exposing all their criminality is about to be revealed publicly ….”officially”.

Lets hope the Liberal Media can’t tamp this down…they will try with some Fake News about some downtrodden, put upon, Mike Brown/Freddie Grey/Trayvon Martin/Eric Garner-type thug (though they’ll try to hold off on “race” stuff for better ie. “rioting” weather), they’ll likely go with some other faux outrage to distract from the reporting crucial to President Trump winning re-election.

I say all this because my fiancee’ is amazed at what’s going on, even stuff from nearly a decade ago like the London/Mark Duggan (their Mike Brown) Riots/England’s cities nearly all burning to the ground. Hell her Seattle-area outlets didn’t cover the Bataclan Theater attack, Hamburg, Nice, and/or many others, not even NYC’s Westside Highway lineal park rental truck Moslem refugee/crimmigrant “mow down” of pedestrians/joggers/bicyclists. It’s amazing she says what the “news” there ignored during their broadcasts, needless to say I’ve opened her eyes (with links to CT/Gateway Pundit etc.) she now has a new perspective.

• American- Hannity did a spectacular job with this story. The video is well worth watching.

Video link:https://video.foxnews.com/v/6011828908001/

• mark says:

Yeah, that was a great segment but…haven’t we heard this before….tick tock and something is happening….and then nothing. Usually Sara Carter chimes in with the same exact line about something is about to happen. I will say this for Sean Hannity….he has kept this story in the news at least on Fox more than anyone else.

• mark- believe me, Hannity can really get on my nerves sometimes with his big mouth and not letting his guests speak.

That being said, he does an excellent job of putting together these very important stories with all the video clips that prove what scumbags we’re dealing with.

This segment was one of his best. It was a nice summary of what has been written and revealed here at the Tree House by Sundance and some of the commentators.

The vast majority out there are not nearly as up to speed as we are, those of us who read and share info at the CTH. We need a guy like Sean to keep repeating the story, people have the attention span of a flea.

22. dayallaxeded says:

THIS is the only thing that really matters and will destroy the deep state’s grip–RELEASE THE KRAKEN! Declassify and release everything! How can we have government of the people and by the people, if we the people are kept in the dark!?

• antiqueiron says:

How about Trump de-classify everything & stand back and let us take care of the rest? WE don’t worry about is it “counter intelligence” or criminal or anything else. We’ll decide what happens & who gets what. We’ll decide what treason is, & who committed it, and what will be done about it. Just sayin’

23. TigerBear says:

The storm has been a brewing for years……get ready for a category 5

“Category 5 hurricane: Catastrophic damage will occur

In a Category 5 hurricane, the highest category hurricane, winds are 157 mph or higher. People, livestock and pets can be in danger from flying debris, even indoors. Most mobile homes will be completely destroyed, and a high percentage of frame homes will be destroyed. Commercial buildings with wood roofs will experience severe damage, metal buildings may collapse and high-rise windows will nearly all be blown out.

A Category 5 hurricane is likely to uproot most trees and ruin most power poles. And like with Category 4 hurricanes, power outages will likely last for weeks to months. People should expect long-term water shortages.”

UPROOT and DEVASTATE ALL of the criminals, and SEDITIOUS TRAITORS!!

God bless America and the awesome man he placed as our American Leader!!! 😇

24. Pyrthroes says:

Facts, not imputations, such as these will but natch be treated by Rat subversives as mere distractions from the noumenal business-at-hand, which is to delegitimize and forcibly remove this ‘orrible Trump-man.

Rats’ sloberific inverse-snob contingent can simply not accommodate the central fact that DJT duly swamped MzBill by 304 : 227 (33.9%) Electoral Votes in the Flight 93 Election of 2016. (The Census Bureau’s legitimate vs. hoicked-up Bobbletwot popular tally was 58 million vs. Trump’s 63 million, also a landslide margin of 8.6%.)

Rats’ problem is that, Gruberesque pipsqueaks to the contrary, unfiltered facts indeed do matter to the quiet but not inert mass of voters who see their country subsiding to greasy puddles day-by-day. Among episodic commentators, Conrad Black and Victor Davis Hanson project 1972/1984 redux come November 2020.

25. Nowut Ameen says:

Was Nellie Ohr’s dual employment legal?

What did she use the ham radio for?

26. Interested Observer says:

I wonder if Barr gave the go ahead here and said while I cant sign off officially, you should release the transcripts on your own accord.

27. cliffaheadwolvesbehind says:

So this coup over and nothing happens and No one accountable. Now Congress starts a new one and this time they will impeach the President.
    Not only is this not winning but I’m so sickened I need to stop reading for awhile.
    God bless!!

28. Doug Amos says:

When Judicial Watch says they have completed their search things will look completely different. Until then, lots of sewer rats are going to be having sleepless nights. Stay tuned; they always get their man.

29. Logger says:

10 years from now, most of the truth will be out, for those who care to read it. 30 years from now, the truth of what happened will be sliced, diced, and screenplayed and packaged as nostalgic “dark day for America.” Seventy years from now, Democrats will be claiming Trump was a Democrat (a spec of truth since one time he was) and they will claim that this whole sham was masterminded by NeverTrumpers, with McCain at the helm. They will never learn, they will never stop spreading lies. Some things will always remain.

30. If there were only some way people could get the true information, you know, like a “news” source…….Pity that.

31. henry says:

32. evergreen says:

Who stayed Cohen’s report-in date for prison? That party is conspiring with the congressional committee which was coaching the witness that they would later interview. THAT is collusion…the next question is: to what end? If any officer of the court participated in such, that should be evidence, no longer supposition, that they have official ends other than duty.

33. kiskiminetas says:

I sit here writing this post with the knowledge that many will be having a duh moment in the near future. Many have let the optics of the Deep State and Media complex to lead them into the clutches of despair. Case in fact many have dissed on Jeff Sessions for recusing himself but they were ignorant to the fact it was necessary for him to so. We would have not gotten this far in the fight if he refused to recuse. Ask yourselves who empowered Huber it was JS. Who empowered Barr it was Huber who was empowered by JS. There is a reason why JS was called the “Silent Assassin” he kept(s) everything close to his vest. JS will be one the true heroes who helped take back our country and you can bank on that.

• kiskiminetas says:

Sorry meant to say “necessary for him to do so”

• WRB says:

Sessions should have appointed a special prosecutor to investigate how the dossier was created, by whom, and how and why the FBI used it to obtain FISA warrants… and all crimes related.

In other words, in a right and proper world, Comey, McCabe, Ohr, and countless others would be sitting in jail, bankrupt, and squealing on their co-conspirators.

And it would not matter if , according to some’s theory, that all this was legal because it was “counter-intelligence”, because at the least these people would have been caught in process crimes, financial skulduggery, etc.

• kiskiminetas says:

A special prosecutor was not the way to go as he/she would have been dealing with bought off corrupt court judges. The right thing to do was to let these people expose themselves which they have done. There are indictments, they are real and will be served at the proper time.

34. Dim Osmab says:

Here goes our Nelly theory )))
    Q – I know you have previously discussed your wife’s background and the type of work she was doing for Fusion GPS, and I’m not going to force you to repeat that. The understanding is she was doing open source research translating Russian language materials because of her background. To the best of your knowledge, was she reviewing any type of classified or highly sensitive materials or was —
    A No.

• Bob, Esq. says:

Raw FISA data is technically not “classified information” or highly sensitive”. Classified information is information the government knows and wants to protect.

Raw FISA data represents virtual omniscience. Bruce can say Nellie wasn’t reviewing classified or highly sensitive information because she was searching a database of information the government did not know and/or was not protecting.

35. fuzzball010 says:

We have been conned for so long in so many ways into believing that justice will be done. It’s hard to believe that day may be coming.

36. BarneyRubble says:

All will be for naught unless every CIA agent past and present, including Nellie Ohr, is indefinitely detained or target killed. Every. single. one. The CIA is a communist organization that answers directly to the the British Crown. Under Allen Dulles, it was taken over by the mafia, specifically the Lansky syndicate, and then solidified as a Narco-communist tool for the strategic goals of British Intelligence and the economic interests of the Royal Family and it’s and the Vatican’s bankers, the House of Rothschild.

When GHW Bush assassinated JFK the die was cast and all presidents in the USA colony after were selected by the Queen, until Trump. All members of the SES are CIA operatives, so the SES is a comprehensive list of those who will need to be detained or liquidated by the military. These are foreign agents of the Crown and when Trump declares War on Great Britain, which he will have to do for its attempted coup against him, the SES cannot be active in the field or we will likely lose the war and our Constitutional Republic. Again, lists of every CIA operative and every front needs to be seized by US Military. These are lists of those who will need to be terminated or tried and put to death for High Treason in order to restore our independent nation.

37. Harvey Lipschitz says:

Look out Barr

Barr is walking into a DOJ mess that Americans can’t trust. Just can’t trust. If he plays cover-up the lack of trust will continue.
    Stonewalling is a sign of untrustworthy behavior.

38. This may be a tad OT as it relates to the fluff recently on huber and his meeting with barr. I post the link to investigative article of a few months ago (the first few comments are also important, as huber reportedly was a fixer for harry reid:

Gatewaypundit article today also useful: (I believe much work was similarly done on this site.

bottom line for me is huber has done bupkis and barr has a big task if he is all in (doubts remain, show me that he is serious)

39. TwoLaine says:

I’m not a betting person, but I would bet $100 that the raw records of every potential Supreme Court Judge nominee that Candidate TRUMP p[ut out in advance of the election were pulled by illegal FISA searches before The Kenyan’s Team got shut down.

We already know that the minute he put out his national foreign advisory team they went after everyone on the list to start spying on them and setting them up for their farce of an insurance policy, their carefully orchestrated Russian Hoax.

We know the same thing happened with every person that candidate TRUMP hired, from the campaign officials down through the White House administrative personnel and cabinet members.

40. BarneyRubble says:

Trump must use Executive Emergency Power to establish martial law, and is beginning on the southern border under the auspices of building the wall. When Mexico fires upon troops, which it will, Trump will declare war on Mexico, and the result will be millions of self deportations of illegal aliens. Once the US military establishes total control of the border region and occupies a buffer zone in Mexico, in which prisons will be built for seditionists and illegals as enemy combatants, it will follow the drug routes to the bases in Sanctuary cities and states, and the transnational Mexican drug and human trade will be stopped dead. The 100 billion dollar business will not flow to the criminals in our congress or into the black budget at the CIA. This will set in motion a toppling of the Bush-Clinton-Obama CIA run government then to be rendered by the US military tribunal.

In the process, Trump will declassify and show that the CIA answers to a foreign power which secured its administrative grip on the USA with the JFK assassination. This will lead to a necessary declaration of war against Great Britain, the Crown, which is behind the coup against him.

We will then invade the UK and liberate the English, Welsh, Scottish, Irish, and force BREXIT using our 50 military bases in occupied Germany to defeat resistance. The EU will then be removed and France, Germany, and the former UK will be occupied under martial law as Islam is removed from its shores. In this process, Turkey will be kicked out of NATO and will likely try to invade, but will be defeated by Eastern European nations and the US. China will be able to do nothing as its troops were not yet in place in Canada and Mexico to invade on behalf of the Royal Family and the Vatican.

41. It’s all too cute when Bruce doesn’t remember what old Nellie said, and he never, ever opened the thumb drive with all the anti-Trump research. The joke is that he couldn’t recall – this from a guy with both a law and physics degree from Harvard. Are you kidding?

42. Thomas J. Minnehan says:

Apologies to sundance: he indeed had this huber farce covered and cited the sperry article as well; his additional comments are noteworthy:

43. thegoosefish says:

If appointed by Sessions, you know it’s part of the insurance plan, sad to say

44. Doppler says:

What was the government-sanctioned Bruce/Nellie Ohr connection and what does this document dump tell us about it? The oldest emails (the long ones toward the end) appear to be part of routine work by Nellie, collecting pretty much everything published overseas about Russian and other drug-related criminal activity and passing them on. She passed these onto Bruce and sometimes to others in the Organized Crime Drug Task Force which Bruce oversaw. To me it suggests that she was a regular CIA Russia-expert analyst, getting paid to read everything and sort to the places where it was needed. CIA is reputed to have many covert agents working in other agencies, and it makes sense they would need someone in DOJ, and the department where the focus was on Russian drug smugglers would be a logical place where a lawyer might productively wear two hats.

It smells to me like this husband wife team was of long-standing, and then in early 2016 they got drafted to assist in this Russia-Gate business. Being a Russia expert, and already following Russian kleptocrats and their shenanigans, already funneling intel to DOJ people who might need it in prosecuting foreign gangs, Nellie would be a logical person to take on assignments relating to Fusion’s and Chris Steele’s smear campaign. Her role would likely be top secret, and thus explain why so many people refused to testify about her. Also, the classified nature of what they did, and the culture of secrecy surrounding CIA, perhaps explains their attitudes where they seem to behave like – I was doing my job. May explain why Ohr held onto his job longer than say Strzok and Page.

The real questions are: who told Bruce and Nellie to work on and funnel information back and forth on this particular job? My guess is LL and JB, respectively, although JB may been much farther removed from Nellie in the hierarchy than LL was from BOhr.