I’ll Bet You A Donut…

…these three women know each other:

♦Nellie Ohr, wife of DOJ Deputy Bruce Ohr; ♦Mary Jacoby, wife of Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson; and ♦Evelyn Farkas, Former Obama Deputy Asst. Secretary of Defense:

“I was urging my former colleagues, and, and frankly speaking the people on the Hill, it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can – get as much intelligence as you can – before President Obama leaves the administration.

“Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left; so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy, um, that the Trump folks – if they found out HOW we knew what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods; meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.”

“So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia; so then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were also trying to help get information to the Hill.” … “That’s why you have the leaking”. (link)

There have been daily revelations showing a considerable collaboration between the White House, Hillary Clinton, the DNC, Fusion-GPS founder Glenn Simpson; his wife Mary Jacoby, DOJ Deputy Bruce Ohr and his wife Fusion GPS employee Nellie Ohr, Russian Dossier author Christopher Steele, FBI agent Peter Strzok and his mistress, FBI lawyer Lisa Page; and the highest levels of officials within the FBI, including Chief Legal Counsel James Baker and FBI Asst. Director Andrew McCabe.

April 2016: •Mary Jacoby, wife of Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson, visits the White House. •The Clinton Campaign and DNC then hire Fusion GPS to conduct ‘Opposition Research’, with a Russian emphasis. •Fusion GPS then hires Nellie Ohr who specializes in Russian-centric counterintelligence. •Nellie Ohr then contacts MI6 agent Christopher Steele to write a Russian Dossier. •A month later, May 2016: Nellie Ohr’s husband inside the DOJ, Bruce Ohr, is then working with FBI counterintelligence lead Agent Peter Strzok. •By June 2016: Peter Strzok, Bruce Ohr and DOJ Attorney Lisa Page apply for the first FISA warrant.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Clinton(s), Conspiracy ?, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Election 2016, FBI, media bias, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Russia, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

351 Responses to I’ll Bet You A Donut…

• G. Combs says:

More like a large mouthful.

Nice there are other internet sleuths at work on this. (ATS has unearth a few interesting connections)

• peace says:

Very interesting read – Mary Jacoby, dad Jon Jacoby, Clinton, Blumenthal all linked with GPS fusion

• Plain Jane says:

Looks like more than a little tidbit DeWalt. Interesting comments also.

• piper567 says:

you know, I have developed the habit of looking at each of these new revelations through my fingers…Just am not sure I can take many more…yet I do admit there IS a certain satisfaction in knowing that once the puzzle pieces were all a-jumble, and now a recognizable picture has emerged.
        Its almost funny when someone else walks up and says, Hey, look what I found in MY pocket! The sheer volume of puzzle pieces is beyond belief.
        Couple of thoughts:
        * So happy to see that our great Lion can party, which he so Richly Deserves, in the midst of all of these somewhat surprisingly orderly revelations. I admit that Trump’s overall demeanor encourages me.and
        * My patience is doing pretty well.
        I am reminded of a toy I once had called a “Jacob’s Ladder”, which is somewhat parallel to sundance’s illustration of the domino cascade, except when the “ladder” gets to the “bottom”, you just turn it upside down and it starts over again! This continuous stream of revelation has contributed to my patience, as I am principally interested in bombproof evidence and bombproof indictments.
        If this goes on for a while, my fall back position is this: I believe Trump takes his Oath of Office seriously, and remembers it contains the Phrase, “…from enemies both Foreign AND Domestic.”

• Plain Jane says:

Piper, this has been a ride like non other. Sometimes I have to withdraw, but within an hour of telling myself to withdraw, if I’m at home with IPad or computer, I’m back here at TCH. The magnitude of corruption has to be historical.

• we300 says:

Wow. Mind blown. Thanks for the link.

• MR52 says:

DeWalt, that is mind blowing. I followed the threads in it links Hilary to GPSFusion, Wells Fargo, Vince Foster, Bill Clinton Campaign funding. I was on the fence about why Foster was done in, but that sure was enlightening if true. Took a lot of links to get the big picture but WOW!

It is a not Sh$t she should be locked up. Very sad if it is true. Going to be even harder to get the liberals to believe how crooked she really is.

• MR52 says:

I meant to say …It is “like” Sh$t she should be locked up! It is 100 times worst than Watergate. She is way more powerful than I thought. Still trying to figure out how Trump pulled it off. I am thinking that the Russians were suppose to back her and they backed off at the last minute.

1. TwoLaine says:

Ham Radio class at Nellie’s.

2. average Joe says:

I wish that was a real perp walk ,picture!

3. georgiafl says:

Go to @TheLastRefuge2 twitter feed (right side of this page) and see the connections Imperator Rex has found between these women!

• georgiafl says:

• StanH says:

The CFR is the enemy of a free America. They’re one of those wonderful groups cheering on the peasant invasions of America and the rest of the West. Very dangerous group indeed, It needs to be abolished, along with many Washington think tanks.

• jephfree says:

the culture seems to be in kabbalah. ohr means divine light. it’s like they sell their kabbalah, or soul for power, fame and fortune.

• Dave says:

The CFR is THE U.S. organization that is all about globalism, and has been for decades. There are about 3,000+ members including politicians, major business leaders, educators, media types, and all the big shots that consider “nationalism”, “soverign state”, and “America first” to be dirty words. This is the group that wants the one-world government. Neo-conservatives and socialists alike are members. Most cabinet appointees, advisors, and undersecretaries come from this pool even if the elected president isn’t a member. They want to keep the deep state in place, because it wants the U.S. to submit to U.N. rule. PDJT is more than a thorn in their side, and they’d rather have a Bush or Clinton in power that takes their advice. Reagan wasn’t a member, but he surrounded himself with CFR people! Their headquarters is at Pratt House in N.Y.C. They are not friends of MAGA.

4. LafnH20 says:

Green tie

5. Southrider says:

Betcha’ Vlad has a line to Ms Nellie. Through her he had a seat at the table as the mid-brow ‘deep state’ fellas plotted sedition. Probably suggested the frequencies they used.

6. nikkichico7 says:

There’s ugly, …….. then there’s BUTT ugly ….. for crying out loud …. 🤨😞😖

7. When I think about all the people I’d like to see imprisoned or executed, obama, Hillary, Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Rhodes, Jarrett, Rice, Power, Yates, Mueller, Weissman, Rosenstein, Strzok, McCabe, Ohr, Simpson and so on, the one that I want to see hang the most is Farkas. When I saw her on TV say the words, “sources and methods,” I knew for certain right then that the entire obama administration and Clinton campaign had done the most corrupt thing in the history of civilization.

• Bug Eyes isn’t the only one with a big mouth. They were dumb enough to tell the queen of ignorance, Maxine Waters, about the spying and Obama’s know-all database. I have no doubt the database is the product of illegal NSA spying. There’s a reason why Maxine can’t believe the impeachment of DJT hasn’t started. She just assumed they had all the goods.

• Carrie2 says:

Chuck, these traitors forgot this one thing: truth will always be outed and the liars/cheats/ evildoers will get a judgment that they won’t like and hopefully very, very soon by being arrested and then hanged immediately. Their spider web is beginning to disintegrate and they have no way to save nor repair it. They are losing one step at a time now but many steps will crash in on them soon. Satan never wins against God altho satan continues to try. His followers forget that satan always loses and his “people” lose along with him. Justice will be done no matter how many years they have grown and tried to take America down. They are losing daily and soon dead!

8. Can’t afford a doughnut lol.

9. AsksTooManyQuestions says:

Seriously, if you were going to cast a movie and needed someone to look like an espionage agent or spy, wouldn’t you pick someone who looked just like this:

10. DeWalt says:

In a world where all the women use their maiden names or hyphenated names, no one knows Nellie’s birth name?

11. jbrickley says:

By the pricking of my thumbs,
    Something wicked this way comes.
    Open, locks,
    Whoever knocks!

12. Phil aka Felipe says:

I’ll Bet You A Donut…

…these three women know each other:

AND,

…all three are NUTS.

13. StanH says:

Thick as thieves the lot of them.

14. DeWalt says:

A little about Nellie Hauke Ohr https://itsmyview.blog

15. DeWalt says:

Nellie worked for Accenture, a company that funneled $ 225 K to the Clinton foundation in 2013.

16. phoenixRising says:

17. Michael says:

an we add this photo?

18. thinkwell says:

Very nice.

So, when are the arrests going to happen?

19. Q&A says:

It’s like a coven of witches, with Hillary as Queen Witch.

20. JoD says:

I’m digging…..I REALLY want that donut!

21. Watcher says:

Jacoby was with Stevens early, his right hand man.
    Stephens was slick willies main money backer along with Indonesian Riady.
    Jackson Stephens big banking, financed Wal-Mart, altel, etc.

22. Watcher says:

Orr Russia expert/hired by fusion, Farkas DOD Russia expert, Jacoby married to fusion partner, all three democrats, and zero/hildabeast fans.
    Odds are they crossed paths.

23. distracted2 says:

This isn’t a bet I think I could win because I think you’re right, SD. I’m also thinking they probably have each other on speed dial.

24. DanO64 says:

When I first saw a picture of Nellie Ohr, the first thought that came to my mind was the movie the “Ice Man.” You know, frozen in the tundra and then reanimated. Although, it does appear she shaved for the photo being circulated. Hey, they are working on the Mammoth, so it’s possible.

25. AKM says:

In a previous post about Evelyn Farkas, https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/26/my-oh-my-latest-reports-of-fbi-doj-counterintelligence-operation-evelyn-farkas-statements-take-on-new-light/ , Sundance pointed out how the broadening of access to intelligence extended far enough such that Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defence in the Obama Administration, Evelyn Farkas knew about information gleaned from wiretaps on Donald Trump. That is why she famously divulged about wanting leaks of information to “the Hill”. However, there is a twist. Farkas left the Obama Administration in October 2015. She then moved to the Atlantic Council http://www.atlanticcouncil.org/about/experts/list/evelyn-farkas#fullbio , but was in the interim an advisor to the Hillary Campaign http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/attn-media-evelyn-farkas-hillary-campaign-advisor-touted-clinton-admin-appointment/ .
    The second level of scandal in this is that even after she left the Obama Administration, she was privy to the information gleaned from wiretapping Trump, which happened between 8 and 12 months after she exited government. It also means that such information was reaching the Hillary campaign, while they were actively competing with the Trump campaign.

• jeans2nd says:

GP is incorrect. Farkas herself said she was a volunteer “advisor” whose work was confined to raising cash in PA and door-knocking. Several sources back this up, all vids of Farkas saying this herself.

26. jeans2nd says:

Know each other? Probably.
    Farkas is not part of the club. imo

Farkas, though perhaps included, is too young. Farkas talks way way way too much. Farkas is a liar, and not a very good one. Even when confronted w/her own words, Farkas lies and denies. Farkas fav word is “alarmed,” which tells one something right there.

Farkas spends her life and her time telling others what is wrong with themselves and how to fix what is wrong with themselves. Iow, your typical alt-left windbag. Farkas, a perennial “advisor,” has never been in a gubmint position to actually make decisions, only talk. And talk. And talk. And…

Ohr and Jacoby, not so much. Ohr and Jacoby are SBDs, like Mary McCord. Ohr was an Asst Prof at Vassar and a Wilson Center grant recipient in 1997, grant being on Russian collective farming. Iow, a full-blown communist, clear back in ’97. Prob cld out-Stalin Stalin himself.

Jacoby obviously is tied to the Arkansas side of the Clinton Crime Family. In it for the cash and access to power.

Ohr and Jacoby are both doers, like McCord and Yates. Farkas is merely a talker. Ohr, McCord, and prob Jacoby are dangerous. Yates is only temporarily down, not out. Farkas is easily dismissed.

Farkas may be included as a fellow-in-training, but Farkas would never be included in the op, imo. Just another useless id10t. imo

These 5 wymyn are all evil, duplicitous snakes. The four wymyn for whom you were looking earlier (that cld guarantee Clinton…) may very well be Yates, McCord, Jacoby, and Ohr.

Cannnot imagine living w/these wymyn. Cld you imagine waking up to those faces/mouths every morning? The stuff nightmares are made of…

Do you like Krispy Kreme? Panera? Hostess? We have this great local bakery, MaryAnnes’ Donuts, drive-thru, their creme sticks are as big as four fingers, their cinnamon buns bigger than your hand…

• D. Manny says:

“Farkas claims to know much more than she actually does know. Farkas is a grandstanding “look-at-me” wannabe.”

Not true in the least….

WHO IS CROWDSTRIKE? Shawn Henry, the president of CrowdStrike Services and CSO of the firm, is a retired executive assistant director of the FBI. Susan Rice was a director at the Atlantic Council, 2006-2008. In 2008 when Obama appointed her ambassador to the UN she took a leave of absence. She still participates in AC events. Evelyn Farkas is also a senior fellow at the vehemently anti-Russia Atlantic Council. More important Dimitri Alperovitch, co-founder of Crowdstrike, Russian ex-pat is a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council policy research center in Washington DC. A Council funder is the Ploughshares Fund, which has received financing from billionaire George Soros’ Open Society Foundations. The Atlantic Council is also funded by the US State Department, NATO, Latvia, Lithuania, and Ukranian Oligarch Victor Pinchuk. CrowdStrike, the Irvine, CA company is partially funded by Google.

And also Deputy Asst. Secretary of Defense to Obama…..

27. AKM says:

Sorry, jeans2nd, but you are wrong. Gateway Pundit is not the only site that reported Evelyn Farkas became an advisor to Hillary’s campaign.
    Here she is on March 5th 2017 in the New Yorker: “The crazy thing was, when I joined the Clinton campaign, I was, like, Great, I’m not going to have to fight anymore, because she got it on Russia,” Farkas said. https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/03/06/trump-putin-and-the-new-cold-war

Fox News reported Farkas would go on to serve as a foreign policy advisor for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, telling the New Yorker earlier this month that she thought Clinton “got it” when it came to issues regarding Russia.
    Here is a video with transcript, done in July 2017 where she admits it, albeit in a different way:
    Here is the exact exchange between Frontline’s Michael Kirk and Farkas:
    … Okay. But you do join the Clinton campaign.
    I joined the Clinton campaign as an adviser, not formally. They never authorized me or anybody else to say that I was advising her. I can only say I volunteered so that she doesn’t have to deal with being associated with me; I will absolve her of that. But I had the honor of contributing. I raised some money for her as well.
    Here it is at Daily Caller http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/30/exclusive-ex-obama-official-responds-to-allegations-she-spread-trump-intel-video/

28. D. Manny says:

This awesome analysis that Sundance linked to (well worth the read) lays out how it’s Ukraine behind all of this….http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/01/crowdstrikes-russian-hacking-story-fell-apart-2-dni-report-faked-sources.html
    ——————————–
    So what needs to be pointed out is Hillary’s rhetoric before the election….

Clinton threatens Russia with war: https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/771758883035635712

“I think (Putin) is at heart, a bully … you have to stand up, and you have to encircle, and you have to try to choke off his ability to be so aggressive.” Says Clinton http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/wow-hillary-clinton-really-cant-stand-vladimir-putin-its-personal/ri548

“I see a very cold-blooded, calculating former KGB agent who is determined to … enrich himself and his closest colleagues…” http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/wow-hillary-clinton-really-cant-stand-vladimir-putin-its-personal/ri548

etc….

29. Daniel says:

What internet me is that Obama’s name rarely comes up in all of this. We know that his people abused the FISA warrant. Who ordered the wiretapping to stay after nothing was found with the bank and trump? Why would Obama’s admin unmask that many people? Since we know the unmasking was done once the reason for the warrant was over, how does the unmasking not become illegal? How does anything they learned not become illegal?

Are we to believe a president that refuses to lease any of his past and has spent a million to keep that way wasn’t involved in every effort to protect who he really is and what he has really done (skids of cash to Iran)?

Could all this simply be a cover to get in to the records and make them disappear once they lost. I think that is the insurance policy we have heard about. At the very worst, the Obama admin along with all his political branches had a way to cover their tracks if Trump won. It’s not about impeachment, that would be an added bonus but it is about making sure the most corrupt President and biggest threat to our republic had a way to cover up his true intentions, to destroy America from within. If Hillary won it would be a matter of time before our constitution would be completely destroyed, a civil war would break out and Obama could ride in and Dave the day and would be given complete power under a new form of government.