President Trump Tweets Support for KSA’s BIG Ugly…

President Trump has tweeted support for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s version of the BIG UGLY.   Fortunately for the KSA’s primary political architect, Prince Mohammed bin Salman, affectionately known as “MBS”, he can act unilaterally to remove the corrupt.

Here’s some recent actions that guide an understanding of the Saudi events.

It is critically important to remember, KSA is in a state of realignment away from extremism –REMINDER– and President Trump has committed his support to the reform agents King Salman, and more importantly, Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman, the future leader of Saudi Arabia.   You can easily connect-the-dots.

In the U.S. there are entities who will be severely hurt by the action of the Crown Prince because the Saudi people arrested were financing their corrupt political operations in Washington DC.  The impacted list includes:

Deep state swamp dwellers in DC.  John McCain, Jeff Flake, Chuck Schumer, Bob Corker, Nancy Pelosi, Paul Ryan, and every member of the Senate Foreign Affairs Committee and Senate Arms Committee.  Those committee members just lost millions.

The Bush and Clinton clans.   Every member within the family of the Bushes and Clinton’s were on the receiving end of hundreds of millions.

The Obama family and the fundraisers for the Obama Library.  The arrest of these Saudi officials and influence agents will wipe out the top tier of their finance operation.

Left-wing ideological media companies, including social media outfits, and some Machiavellian media groups like Fox News and the Wall Street Journal.  They too were funded by, or partly owned by, participants and influence agents within the Saudi group that was arrested.

Billionaire globalist, and “Mr. Wall Street”,  Rupert Murdoch.

Any State Department entity that supported the Muslim Brotherhood and its various affiliated enterprises.  Including CAIR and more than a dozen NGO’s (Non Governmental Organizations).

Dozens of K-Street offices.  The lobbyist industry writ large has just lost a major source of funding and influence money.

And my favorite group, and individual person, that will be adversely impacted by these arrests, to the tune of losing tens of millions of rearranged financing:

This entry was posted in Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, media bias, Muslim Grievance Industry - MGI, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Saudi Arabia. Bookmark the permalink.

520 Responses to President Trump Tweets Support for KSA’s BIG Ugly…

1. Minnie says:

Thank you, Mr. President!

Message sent, hopefully message received by those for whom it was intended.

Actions have consequences!

2. TwoLaine says:

Aaaahhh. WSJ and Rupert Murdoch. That’s why Faux was alarmed this weekend. 😉

• WSB says:

Citicorp and Twitter.

• Rob in Oz says:

Rupert Murdoch still owns quite a few newspapers in Australia – all of them parochial, state-based papers except for our one national newspaper, The Australian. For many years, I was a fan of The Australian because it was the only conservative-leaning yet very fair and balanced newspaper. The rest are tabloid gossip-rags.
      When Murdoch moved to the US, all of these papers slowly moved with the tide to the Left. When I learnt 2 years ago that Murdoch had joined Soros’ Open Society, I swore that I would never buy The Australian again. It is still the best of a poor lot, and I read the free copy at my local coffee shop, but to be honest, the articles in it from AP, WSJ, the Times and the like, as well as locally-written opinion pieces, are atrocious, given that I know the real story from CTH and elsewhere. Many articles I read the first 3 paragraphs and give up in disgust.
      I hope Murdoch gets caught up in all these investigations… he used to be quite conservative in the early days, and even to this day, the Left here in Oz hates his guts, while I mildly detest what appears to be his greed-driven move to the Left.
      It’s never to late for an old dog to learn some hard lessons.

When the fecal matter hits the air-movement device for the Clintons, there will be much cognitive dissonance here in Australia. Our press has been so anti-Trump, it’s bordering on criminal. I got riled up over the weekend about some opinion pieces reviewing the 12 months since the election. Now that I have finished stewing, today I whipped off a letter to the Editor. I doubt they will publish it. Here’s what I wrote:

On the 11th of December, 2015 – almost 11 months prior to the US election – Donald Trump sent out the following tweet:
      “Dopey Prince @Alwaleed_Talal wants to control our U.S. politicians with daddy’s money. Can’t do it when I get elected. #Trump2016″
      The Prince responded to Trump on the same day:
      “You are a disgrace not only to the GOP but to all America. Withdraw from the U.S presidential race as you will never win.”
      Alas, the Prince’s tweet has not aged well. A few days ago, he was arrested, along with many others, on corruption charges in Saudi Arabia.
      Trump’s tweet has aged beautifully. It was ridiculing, gutsy, and prescient. And yet many people still think Trump is an idiot. Has any political leader ever wielded such power with such flamboyance, while taking the everyday punter with him on every conquest?
      And the irony is this… the Prince is the second largest shareholder of Twitter.
      R C, Palm Cove, QLD
      — end—
      Bless you all… this website has become like a bit of family for me, and I am living the never-ending battle for freedom vicariously through you all. Thanks for that.

• TwoLaine says:

Great post Rob, and great letter to the editor! Welcome & God Bless You too. I’m glad you told me you are in Australia, I would have tho’t Kansas. 😉

I have friends that recently moved to the Wombat Forest. Where are you located?

• WSB says:

WOW! Spot on and fabulous, Rob! Thank you for the post and the sentiment. Many of us feel exactly as you!

I will be sending this to friends in Sydney.

3. Abster says:

I hope the day comes when we can do the same to those who have been milking our country for years.

• The Boss says:

That day is closer than you think. That I can tell you.

• “milking” is too nice a term.

• andi lee says:

I read the US side of the MB is in deep financial panic. Hee hee!

Fethullah Gulen’s schools, too, (Harmony Schools) hopefully, is closing shop. They are a pestilence here in Texas, as well as fraudulently duping the government for money. Oh. Add Visa fraud.

• Landslide says:

Yes! Get the Harmony schools out! “Drive them out!”

• backwoodsgirl123 says:

Harmony schools??? Haven’t heard of that one!

• dayallaxeded says:

The name may be taqiyah (lying to advance pisslam or to give a pisslamist strategic advantage). Gulen became a very powerful figure in Turkey by co-opting a huge percentage of its educational infrastructure. Like many countries, a huge part of “education” is really just standardized test prep and admin–people’s prospects almost entirely rise and fall based on those test scores. Gulen, I believe, virtually cornered that market with a vertical monopoly–writing, prepping, administering, and scoring the tests. At some point, his power and prestige got too big on Erdogan’s radar and it was out of Turkey or off with his head. Gulen came here with the same operation and began to take advantage of charter school opportunities. Though muzzie and possibly subversive, my “jury” is still out on Gulen. If we just limit the numbers and “types” of muzzies that come in, maybe the schools aren’t a problem. Maybe they really could teach harmony between peoples. Further, anyone Erdogan hates is worth a second look as a possible friend/ally. On the other hand, very tough to trust muzzies, given the express encouragement of duplicity in their core holy texts and historical actions. Now you have some framework on Gulen and Harmony Schools, but not much substance. I wouldn’t be surprised if SD gave us a real rundown on these issues (or maybe already has at some point in the past that I just don’t recall), as this most beautiful “Big Ugly” ever rolls on.

• Rejuvenated says:

I bet HUMA (Harvard Muslim Alumni) is going to disappear too considering the Dopey Prince was a big contributor…

• Why would PT tweet that comment about corrupt officials milking KSA- (do we care about KSA?) unless he was sending a message to us and a warning to those in the political dairy industry.

• dayallaxeded says:

A consistently effective strategy is to engender panic in an adversary and watch who and where they go to seek cover or supplies, also watch where they direct assets they may try to use if their defenses fail. Cutting off KSA-related funding streams, after Meuller and congressional action effectively cutting RUS/UKR(aka UA) revenue streams to the Klintoon Krime Kartel should create quite a bit of traceable activity. Popcorn futures should be skyrocketing!

4. FofBW says:

Yes, PT is definitely sending a message to our corrupt government.

Your next!

The Big Ugly!!

5. Mike says:

This is really amazing. Kneecap the swamp first. Then drain it.

6. indiceamaria2020 says:

Middle Earth gathers……Mordor rocked……..

7. Albertus Magnus says:

MAGA!

8. Atomic Betty says:

Draining the swamp really is complicated business.

9. FofBW says:

It is always about the money.
    Cut it off and the the Deep State shrivels like a dead tree.

10. TreeClimber says:

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

11. NJF says:

I’m not sure I realized how much fun winning would be!

12. BobBoxBody says:

But Trump needs to come back here RIGHT NOW GUYZ! GUYZ!?

Trump is hitting these scumbags where it hurts. Their pocketbooks. It’s not as sexy as storming their homes with SWAT teams and warrants for their arrest, but it still ultimately achieves the same objective: Neutralizing them. He’s been doing this from the outset, and we’re now seeing the fruit of his actions and economic jockeying across the globe. Not only is he hobbling Russia, China, and ever other nefarious entity on the Earth, he’s also hobbling the traitors within our government.

The DNC is going to be in bad shape, and the GOPe is now at the mercy of Trump, who controls the pursestrings of their party. You all know what time it is.

13. Rock Knutne says:

Now THAT’S what I call WINNING!

And I’m not tired of it yet.

“Complicated business…complicated business.”

14. MAGA trump says:

Winning! God bless America. God bless President Trump!

15. Joe Collins says:

I’m not tired of winning.

16. ladyliberty11 says:

Hmmm . . . Mickey is being naughty . . . Disney now pays less for Fox?

17. Publius2016 says:

If these people were involved in the Las Vegas terrorist attack or 911, please let the ax fall! It’s been so many years and it’s still burns me up thinking about our skies being closed to everyone except the Saudis escaping home…

• Carrie2 says:

Publius2016, the worst Prince A owns a penthouse apartment in Trump Towers in NY and also one on the Mandalay hotel in Las Vegas and is known for being a real nasty and treasonous Prince, so easy to understand why he was the first to be removed, as well as 10 other Princes for similar money deals. Now the media is saying that MSB can’t do it on his own and must take the mistake/fault of trying to run Saudi Arabia all on his own. Gee, he is smarter than the fake news and will, like Trump, have better members to support what he wants done, whereas no way can you trust relatives in the ME. MSB is well educated, smart and that is why his father selected him to take over the new SA and its future and money. He, like Trump, will not put up with trash, stealing, wheeling and dealing that robs SA, or their purchasing like Soros places and people here. Gives us a further reason to work on Draining the Congress Swamp. He is young, hardy, swift, educated and seems to be following Trump’s steps in SA and admires and is a friend of Trump since the meeting in SA. Naysayers and those exposed slowly but surely are afraid, angry, and looking for ways to lie and diver attention away from themselves. Sorry, but karma is a bi**h!

• Maquis says:

Remember PDJT’s smile in SA during the Sword Dance? I bet he had delivered the most damning and detailed dossier of all time to the Salmans, and secured their full cooperation.

This was a very quick move considering how young MSB’s anti-corruption organization is. He had help. A lot of it.

18. fleporeblog says:

If you get a chance I would read the thread provided by Imperator_Rex! He mentions the Saudi’s Big Ugly and what it means to the Clintons.

19. RedBallExpress says:

How in the world does Sundance know all this stuff? “The impacted list includes: The Obama family and the fundraisers for the Obama Library.” Just a little tidbit that makes me feel good!

20. itswoot says:

The “big club” = people who have gotten too big for their britches.

Good to see Dubya (aka ‘shrub’) included in the big club photo. All despicable…

21. Jody Wright says:

I LOVE this… I am old enough to remember the middle east before 1979.

22. Albertus Magnus says:

Anyone got that thingamahjiggy that takes those tweets and puts them into one stream for those without twitter?

23. fleporeblog says:

This is the RESPECT paid to a Man that will go down in the history books around the world 🌎 as the person that finally brought peace to the ME!

They will ask who was the LION 🦁 that changed our lives and brought us freedom! They will show them this video!

24. The Swamp is about to be RotoRootered!!!!!!!!!

25. sunnydaze says:

Wow. This is the most hopeful article I’ve read in a while!

I loooove this news. Everyone on that list deserves what they get. Yes!

26. David R. Graham says:

I said a some weeks ago that the hammer would drop on Iran before it drops on NORK:

I think we may be seeing the outlines of a concept of bracketing trouble-makers/hegemons (China, Iran’s Qom Boys, NORK, Salafis) with the geo-strategic weight of significant alliances.  In MENA, for example, bracket Iran/Afghanistan/Pakistan/China with alliance between USA, Russia, India, Israel, Saud, Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, Morocco.  In Europe, bracket EU/Turkey with alliance between USA, Russia, Poland, Spain, Romania.  In the American west (Asia), bracket China/NORK with alliance between USA, Russia, India, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Taiwan, Philippines.

POTUS likes to put himself away from the place where action has been planned to occur.  He did this earlier with the missile launch at Syria.  Sends messages of prestige, over 50% of battle asset, to challengers.

27. fleporeblog says:

King Salman said in his decree that in view of what was noticed of exploitation by some to, illicitly accrue money the committee was formed to eliminate the issue.

There is a piece of me that is envious that the King has this power! My initial thought was imagine if our Lion 🦁 could do it the same way for the Clintons, Obama and Bushes.

For all Treepers that like to go after Jared and Ivanka, please see how important they are to our President. Jared was sent to Saudi Arabia 🇸🇦 for this purpose. Our President absolutely trusts his son-in-law and his daughter. Yes, they may have liberal beliefs but they are young and can learn what is real versus what is make believe. Our President can’t put a price tag on how important they are to him.

• Minnie says:

⭐️⭐️⭐️

• susanphd says:

fleborblog – just curious how someone would know the “beliefs” of Jared Kushner and Ivanka. unless of course, we think we can get inside people’s heads and read their minds using voodoo or occult or a quija board.. I admit, I can’t really know someone’s beliefs unless I got into a one-on-one conversation with them for maybe a couple of hours or so. and I doubt anyone at CTH has that kind of access to the Kushners.

however actions speak louder than words or beliefs and I admire the job that the Kushners are doing for our president and country. they are great role models.

• Albertus Magnus says:

They know because Bannon’s Breitbart said so.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

I’ve done an enormous amount of reading about Jared and Ivanka – not just for political reasons, but for personal interest as well. Although I’m surely more conservative than Ivanka, and probably still more so than Jared on many issues, I’m a fan, because I’ve read details about how much they did for Trump, and because I think they are key players for him, who can do things nobody else can.

I like to call Ivanka his “princess” piece in 4D chess. 😉

I will admit that Jared’s head is actually extremely difficult to get into – Ivanka’s much easier, because she likes to be much more open – that’s just her style. Jared plays a very close game. I think that may just be the nature of his business.

All of us here have spent an enormous amount of time studying Trump. Just…. enormous. It’s basically been my main hobby for over 2 years – I even retired to do it full time for the election, and to stop working for the enemy.

The key to Jared, for me, was an obscure article on his management of the digital targeting of the grassroots. What I found reading it, was that – like all the rest of us hardcore Trump backers – Jared felt that it was up to him personally to save Trump’s candidacy, and thus he pulled off a bunch of things which he was particularly proud of, and which – in his mind with utter certainty – saved Trump’s bacon. As soon as I read that, I had absolutely no doubt about his loyalty to POTUS. All of us think that we hold the key that saves Trump. This is – to my way of thinking – what JFK implored. Ask what we can do for our country. Not for ourselves – for our country. Electing Trump was the first part of that, because everything else depended on it, so we ALL felt a kind of personal stake in the outcome, and still do. Jared did, just like us. He is one of us. Period. People who think Jared is in any way disloyal are just barking up the wrong tree – and probably one that was falsely scented by Democrats.

• Blacksmith8 says:

You’re saying here and now, that you don’t know PDJT’s beliefs?
        Is that what you’re saying?

28. blakeney says:

“Any State Department entity that supported the Muslim Brotherhood and its various affiliated enterprises. Including CAIR and more than a dozen NGO’s (Non Governmental Organizations).”

And those withing the DOD.

Several months ago, the DOD (Mattis) tried to get Obama’s terrorist Morsi and terrorist Muslim Brotherhood supporter, Anne Patterson, as Assistant SecDef for policy no less. . Fortunately President Trump vetoed.

29. budmc says:

fleporeblog posted this upthread but for the twitter-illerate here is all of it.

2. Jailed? Maybe not Bill, but the others? Almost certainly.
    3. And when it happens, everyone will be shocked by the crime that these people have committed.
    4. These are the worst crimes committed in American history, because they almost destroyed the government.
    5. If the Clintons had won the keys to the WH, America was going down. That’s how serious this is.
    6. The strange thing, however, is that when this all goes down, anyone with a functioning synapse won’t be surprised at how it happened.
    7. In fact, most people will go ‘yeah, now I look at it, it was obvious from the very start.’ Let me explain.
    8. First, what follows won’t be any surprise to the relevant authorities, esp Trump & Sessions.
    9. As @drawandstrike & @ThomasWictor have been saying for some time (and yours truly), they’re WAY ahead of us and the MSM.
    10. And it’s too late for the key targets, esp the Clintons, to stop what’s coming.
    11. It’s now just a question of how to round the targets up, without causing too much disturbance, or threatening public safety.
    12. So – let’s try and separate ourselves from the feverish speculation that’s swirling around and just look at some basic facts.
    13. My thread yesterday showed Trump has prepared the ground for a massive anti-corruption drive, headed by Christopher Wray at the FBI.
    14. Wray’s going to focus on white collar crime, in particular money laundering, bribery, racketeering, fraud and government corruption.
    15. Jeff Sessions, who has been most unfairly smeared, will lead the prosecutions at DOJ. These will likely last for a number of years.
    16. Think of an American Nuremberg trial & you’ll get the drift of how huge this will be. Painful, but necessary.
    17. Many will be indicted. Anyone who has engaged in criminal activity will be targeted. On both sides of the aisle, but mostly Democrat.
    18. However, there’s no doubt about it – the Clinton network is target #1.
    19. #TheStorm has already started. You will have seen the massive corruption purge in Saudi Arabia.
    20. Many of those targeted, esp Alaweed, are linked to the Clintons & the CF, so IMO it’s definitely linked to whats coming in the US.
    21. Much of the focus will be on the Clinton’s money laundering schemes.
    22. Let’s try and get ahead of the game and understand what they’ve been up to.
    23. Many people associate money laundering with dodgy drug traffickers and pallets of cash. Pablo Escobar, NARCOs etc.
    24. The cash is ‘cleaned’, via legitimate organizations often owned by the crooks, eg banks. All to a Scorcese script.
    25. But money laundering doesn’t have to be that dramatic, to be just as criminal. The most effective schemes are often quite boring.
    26. So, take the U1 scandal. @drawandstrike has correctly that Sessions has been investigating this in the shadows for some time.
    27. We know that some $145 million in donations were made to the CF during the period where CFIUS approved the sale of U1.
    28. We also know that the sale gave Putin, via Rosatom, access to US uranium & the ability to export it into his distribution networks.
    29. Even a 10 year old kid could see that this outcome is an obvious threat to US security interests. There’s just no argument about it.
    30. We ALSO know that Hillary Clinton knew this would happen. Anyone who denies this now is lying, mostly to themselves.
    31. She led the Russian reset, knew about FBI investigation into Tenam’s illegal activities & was fully aware that Putin was enemy #1.
    32. Clinton knew full well what Putin was up to & how important U1 was to him. Yet she never disclosed this to CFIUS, or nixed the sale.
    33. Or told anyone about the $145 million donations that had been made to the CF by U1 people.
    34. IMO, Eric Holder also knew. His job was to shut down any investigations that may compromise what the Clintons were doing.
    35. And to threaten and intimidate possible witnesses. I suspect we will learn that he profited from it handsomely, as well.
    36. Back to the $ 145 million pay day. How did the money laundering scheme work?
    37. The ‘donations’ weren’t made direct to the CF in the USA. Most were made to the Canadian ‘charity’, the CGEP.
    38. That would be the (Bill) Clinton & (Frank) Giustra Enterprise Partnership. Both CF board members. But why to a Canadian ‘charity’?
    39.B/C in Canada, charities don’t have to disclose the identity of donors, or $ value of ‘donations’, to the government.In the US they do.
    40. The ‘charity’ then ‘donates’ to the CF. The US authorities could only ID the Canadian charity, not the original donors.
    41. See how these crooks work? The dodgy money becomes legit as it is laundered along the way, ending up in the CF.
    42. Once the $ are in the CF, it is diverted to the Clintons via expenses such as first class travel, /…
    43./..personal expenses (eg Chelsea Clintons wedding) & into their back pockets. With a lot of tax avoided (illegally) along the way.
    44. It’s no surprise that Bill Clinton used Marc Rich’s services when he first set up the CF.
    45. Clinton famously pardoned Rich for what crimes?
    46. Oh yeah, that’s right. Money laundering, income tax evasion, wire fraud & racketeering.
    47. Note – Hillary & Bills money laundering schemes are NOT news. Many talented reporters were onto these crimes years ago.
    48. BUT they’ve never been investigated properly. Again, we will find out why & who was protecting the Clintons in due course.
    49. And U1 is just one example (of many) of the Clintons using the CF & State Dept to launder money, using ‘pay for play’ schemes.
    40. It gets worse. The Clintons didn’t just use the CF to enrich themselves to the detriment of the US.
    51. I suspect we will also learn about how they used the DNC & other front organizations (eg law firms) to do it.
    52. With the DNC, I’m certain the vile Donna Brazile has flipped. And the Sanders people won’t hold back helping the authorities, either.
    53. They suspected Clinton was using the DNC to launder money some time ago, see

Politico Exposes Clinton Campaign ‘Money-Laundering’ Scheme
    “You cannot exploit a broken campaign finance system one day and vow to get big money out of politics the next.”
    54. That is just the money laundering aspect. There are many other crimes the Clintons have committed. We don’t know the half of it.
    55. My point is that we need to get real. It’s obvious to me where things are heading & it’s all aimed at the Clintons & their cronies.
    56. America has become very ill because of these criminals. They need to be brought to justice if any recovery can happen.
    57. What they did was rotting the heart of the Republic. Literally destroying America. There’s no other way to describe it, is there?
    60. Her life will be unbearable, though. The betrayal is immense.
    61. They’ll then be indicted and arrested. On Nov 8, I’d say. But it doesn’t really matter. It’s inevitable.
    62. And then the Clintons need to make some form of peace with God. Because America will never forgive them for what they’ve done.
    63.Have no fear. One man saw it early & knows what to do : Donald J Trump. And as he’s promised, he’s not going to let us down.
    64. The end.

• Minnie says:

⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Albertus Magnus says:

THANK YOU, SIR!

• H&HC, 2nd-16th says:

That looks like my wish list.

• Very kind of you budmc, generous of your time, blessings💖🇺🇸💖

• joeknuckles says:

What about all the murders? Isn’t that the ultimate crime.

• scott467 says:

“Think of an American Nuremberg trial & you’ll get the drift of how huge this will be. Painful, but necessary.”

_______________

Not painful, beautiful.

I used the Nuremberg Trials analogy here a week or so ago.

There is nothing ugly about it.

It’s the Big Beautiful.

Just the thought of it makes me happy.

• scott467 says:

“11. It’s now just a question of how to round the targets up, ”

______________

I am reminded of a scene from The Godfather…

• Fe says:

Wow it’s even more eye opening to read this again here. Thank you!!!

• YvonneMarie says:

Thank you Budmc.

• scott467 says:

“58. By now, I’m pretty sure the Clintons have been told what’s going to happen. They need to get their affairs in order.

________________

Double Arkancide?

• scott467 says:

“59. They also need to put in place measures to protect Chelsea & her family. I think she is innocent.”

_______________

I don’t.

Nobody can be that blind.

She knows, and she has benefited enormously from her parents’ corruption and treason.

• andi lee says:

Budmc, have you heard of ‘The Millennium Challenge Corporation’?

I don’t have a grasp on it yet but it is 100% gov tax-funded, set up by daddy bush, and runs outside of gov, outside of *any* oversight. Their website, reportedly, gives $5B annually away as foreign grants.

• nimrodman says:

Well, that’s a keen narrative and we all like it, for sure.

But who is this Mr Imperator?
      Is he inside?
      Does he have an inside line?
      Is he really in the know?
      Or is he a fiction writer?
      Simply writing appealing narratives?

And whichever it is … how, exactly, do we know that?

Somebody enlighten me, please.

• nimrodman says:

Re-reading, I can see some of it seems like him speculating or musing about certain aspects.

But, specifically, to these points:

Does Imperator really KNOW Wray will be tackling this corruption? To the extent Wray goes after Clintons, Holder, etc? How does he know this?

How does Imperator know this? It sounds exactly like some of the pro-Sessions musings here in the comment threads. Is it any more than that? How do we know? Why lend any more credence when it’s claimed by Imperator than when it’s claimed by various Treehouse commenters?

Really? An American Nuremberg? How does he know something of this magnitude is afoot?

Does he really know this? Or does it follow as simply an extension of his narrative? Again, does he have an inside line that this is actually in play? Or is this wishful thinking and yarn-spinning?

18. However, there’s no doubt about it – the Clinton network is target #1.
        Does he know the Clinton network is target #1 under current investigation? Or is he surmising that it is?

If we really think we’ve finally got an inside line on all this – an insider who’s speaking in a credible way about what he knows to be happening, due to his insider position – then cool, I’m all for it. I’m happy as anyone that all the “4-D chess” proponents are proven right after all.

But who is this guy and how do we distinguish his narrative as the true goods versus wishful yarn-spinning?

What am I missing?

• Tom says:

I feel no pity for Chelsea. Her husband comes from a very corrupt and convicted political family. She knows; whether she participated is another thing, but her own wedding was paid for by corrupt money.

She’s complicit and she too should pay. She has benefitted immensely from the crimes.

• Rejuvenated says:

I can’t find the article that explained it really well, dangit, but Marc Rich was tied in with Soros when he collapsed the British market (along with Rothchilds). One big evil family….

30. H&HC, 2nd-16th says:

Those people are “under arrest” in five-star hotels. Only AFTER their final disposition – whatever that may be – and loss of funds will the party and celebration be in order.

31. MVW says:

Notice the panic in the Shrub family?

I want to see the NFL wither. And the networks panic.

• Ain’t the only source of their money, but all it takes is a sudden loss of funds and dominos. One thing leads to another. Notice Antifa big event died, related?

YES it is related, the money to pay Antifa dried up. But the other reason the weekend events failed is because the MESSAGE had been delivered.

Notice the panic in the Shrub family?

Yep, they are indeed panicked, they know that their time is gone.

I want to see the NFL wither. And the networks panic.

That day is coming also. Heck we watching the NFL die right before our eyes.

Good time for China to step in and fill the bribery gap, but has Trump preemptively cut them off with some Xi? China knows better or soon will.

32. i like the fact the president NEVER REVEALS HIS HOLE CARD, and plays his cards CLOSE.
    and WE THE PEOPLE SHOULD NEVER GET TIRED OF WINNING ALONG WITH A REAL WINNER.

33. blakeney says:

All warfare is based on deception. Hey Clintons, Bushes and Obamas, look what Trump is doing to your money behind you!
    – Sun Tzu’s Great Nephew Moon Yoo Tzu

34. litlbit2 says:

Wondering if the clowns at MSM are remembering in their stupidity, “calm before the storm”?

MAGA exposing how corrupt, dishonest, deceitful, evil, brainwashing while they are pretending to be looking out for the folks in the USA paying their salaries! They did it to themselves.

Vengeance is mine….Karma coming. We are no longer the “forgotten man” God sent us a leader.

35. bofh says:

Sealed indictments being, well, “sealed”, and the media and deepstate being what they are, how would we even know if the Podesta brothers, let alone HRC, had been arrested? Who’d tell us?

36. Brant says:

I liked his accenting “milking”, but if he had put “their” country in italics or something……….that would have been big.

37. Janie M. says:

Outstanding, budmc! And… Thank you. ️🏆

38. sundance says:

39. mccall1981 says:

A little OT, but wow, Donna Brazile dedicated her new book to “patriot, Seth Rich”…

40. rds says:

Been saving this for a number of days, holding back because of the strong anti-Sessions sentiment in recent days. But what the heck, like Imperator Rex and Wictor, I’ve never been afraid to stick my neck out and take a position. So let’s go.

I trust Trump is in COMPLETE CONTROL of things and he’s setting the stage for something massive. Soon.

Coming to a theater near you: Showdown at the American Corral:

41. Gil says:

And where will dr evil, george soros and his sons and his money land at the end? He transferred a bunch of wealth into his “charities” but does he walk?

42. andi lee says:

I would ask those that do pray, do believe in prayer, to please add King Salman to your prayer list, for an divine intervention into the longevity of the King’s health, please?

I’m reading the King’s health is rapidly declining; there is an expediency to push the advancement of the goals set forth in the next two weeks, (more shake-ups to come?) and is very crucial for this new advancement of the kingdom; maintaining MBS control.

43. grandmotherpatriot says:

Winning!
    Ka-ching $$$$ to bad for the elites.
    But, the fight has just begun to decrease the Black Hats in the District of Criminals.
    Thank you President Trump.

44. Joe S says:

Too good to be true! But it is!

Wow, leave it to PDJT to solve the swamp problem how?: hit them in their pocketbooks!

45. wheatietoo says:

This is another video that was made by the Saudis (Prince Salman, I think) to commemorate Pres Trump’s visit.

Check out the look on PDJT’s face at 1:25…and think about what is going on now.

The wisdom in choosing KSA as his first country to visit as President, is becoming clearer each day.

Take away their money and you take away a lot of your enemy’s power.

46. joeknuckles says:

Does anybody else here think that perhaps Trump used his knowledge of KSA involvement in 9/11 as leverage to get them to do the right thing?

47. Donna in Oregon says:

Donna Brazil is part of the Seth Rich mystery so very skeptic of her thing for Seth Rich now……she is a liar. Don’t forget how she denied giving Hillary the questions when she worked at CNN.

Watched this entire series on OANN. Seth Rich matters and Donna Brazil is not an honest person…

Don’t trust a thing Donna Brazile says unless it can be verified.
    BOMBSHELL: DONNA BRAZILE POKED NOSE INTO SETH RICH MURDER PROBE
    Ex-DNC chairwoman reportedly asked cops why investigator is ‘snooping’ into mysterious case

Wheeler told Hannity: “There were some problems that Seth was having on his job at the DNC right before he was killed. And the person that called the father after I called the police to get information (Brazile), that’s the person that Seth was having problems with at the DNC. So connect the dots, here; it’s starting to all come together.”

• Old Lady says:

Maybe too much guilt? She knew.

• joeknuckles says:

It is a good rule of thumb not to take known liars at their word. Remember, DB said that she was a Christian woman, so we could not question her regarding helping Hillary cheat in the debate. She later admitted to it, then denied it again. Eventually, she will spill all the beans to save herself.

48. Beautiful wheetie, thank you!💖 The power, the magesty, the respect…The Honor! Lump in my throat, tear inducing memory!💖

49. Janice says:

Please let it be!

50. TimeIsNow says:

Today is my birthday, and finding out about this stuff a couple days ago first, but now the conformations and celebration here is the BEST PRESENT EVER!