The evidence of the fraud, within the totally false construct of a crisis with “Unaccompanied Alien Minors”, continues to mount.

We began documenting three months ago the “border crisis” of unaccompanied alien children, UAC’s, was a pure ruse, a figment. Constructed simply to create the optics of crisis and support the demand for comprehensive immigration reform prior to the congressional recess.

Evidence continued to mount week after week as we followed the money flowing out of the DHS and HHS agencies to various left-wing social constructs who were profiting from the scheme. Panic and alarm sounded as $3.7 billion was demanded by Obama to cope with the non existent “border crisis” – couched more favorably as a “humanitarian crisis”.

Last week we shared how the Federal Government had given up on “housing for UAC’s”, because there were no UAC’s to house.  We’ve previously proven the statistical manipulation by comparing DHS data to Immigration Court data.

Now here’s a report of what happens when these fully adult “UAC’s” register for school.  The children with grey hair and wrinkles who admit to being 35-years-old and OLDER.

middle school

These middle school students will be collecting Social Security when they reach college

(MoonBattery) When the media wants to advance its agenda by deifying sociopathic thugs like Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin, it portrays them as children or “teens.” Lately the same approach has been used to quell resistance to the massive hordes of Third World welfare colonists who have been illegally pouring across the undefended border. The whole farce has been taken so far that some of the needy foreign children who will be flooding American schools this fall have gray hair:

The mayor of Lynn, Mass. says that some of the illegal aliens from Guatemala who are enrolled in her city’s public schools are adults with graying hair and “more wrinkles than I have.”

“They are not all children,” Judith Flanagan Kennedy told reporters at a press conference at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday.

“One of the things that we did notice when we were processing some of these students coming in was that they were adults,” she said.

She added that the federal government will not allow school officials to verify their ages, even though one of the students turned out to be 35 years old.

Yet again we see that the federal government does not even pretend to be reasonable. (read more)

Full Backstory Here

…. And THIS IDIOT fell for it !!

glenn beck tv

beck 1

beck 4

The stupid, it hurts…..

This entry was posted in A New America, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Cultural Marxism, Dem Hypocrisy, Education, Election 2014, Harry Reid, Illegal Aliens, Infectious Disease, media bias, Mexico, Notorious Liars, Obama Research/Discovery, Operation Brown Dream, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Racism, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, Voter Fraud, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

70 Responses to Unaccompanied Alien Children Registering For School Have Grey Hair and Wrinkles – School Officials Forbidden From Asking For Proof Of Age….

1. auscitizenmom says:

We gotta figure out a way to get pictures. More pictures. This is a travesty. I can’t even wrap my mind around this, Such an in-your-face-farce and we aren’t supposed to do anything about it?

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

This is HILARIOUS. When I saw the Headline for this post I thought it would be some sort of “spoof” or joke! I can’t believe that adults, let alone illegal alien adults, can actually get themselves enrolled in middle schools! Oh the profanity I want to use right now….

• Fantasia says:

It makes me ill.

I can promise if I had little ones, I would pull them out and homeschool.

What is going to be done to protect the real children from predators, molesters, and those taking advantage of little ones or early teens?

I would be mortified to walk into my childs’ classroom, and see that.

Children in the US are restricted from starting school based on their birthday, yet, they cannot ask age verification?

They make this stuff up as they go along. That is why we have laws, and the rule of law, so exactly THIS doesn’t happen.

And, what about age segregation? Children are also segregated by age for a reason. You do not mix innocent little ones, say, with highschoolers. Thoughts, verbal expressions, ideas, are far too advanced to expose little ones to.

It’s sickening, and obscene.

• peachteachr says:

As a retired teacher, I can assure you that no child is allowed to enter school in any grade without a birth certificate and an immunization record. But, in this time of high terror alerts, if they can fly without identification, and they have, then I guess they can enter school without documentation. I just have to wonder at how they will act at a birthday cupcake party for the class or Halloween?

2. John Galt says:

Cute little tykes. 🙂

Impeachment 2015

3. bob e says:

impeachment ain’t gonna do much .. this bunch are major big time criminals ..

4. annieoakley says:

Disappointed in the man when he refused to address the Barry Birthplace. I do admire his direct honesty about Islam and the Caliphate, George Soros and the financial manipulations of wall street. He was dead wrong about Clive Bundy and this border fiasco too, Glenn has a good heart and he had a lot of energy. I think he is tired and his eyesight is going. It is tough to be optimistic these days for anyone, IMHO.

5. 7delta says:

I’ve noticed in all the pictures I’ve seen of the poor, frightened and starving illegals who have fled the violence and famine of their home countries to walk, crawl and claw (with a possible top-of-the-train ride) their way thousands of miles across hostile terrain with only vicious drug cartels to drive them like cattle to the new world that nearly all of them are…uh…chubby. Hmmm…

• 2x4x8 says:

yes, low quality Brown DNA, they have the South AmerIndian IQ to make it into middle school at that age

• 7delta says:

Since your post, 2x4x8, is under mine, I guess you’re responding to my observation about how odd it is that people can endure the stress and wanton conditions we’re told the illegals do and still manage to be obese. I was not, however, making any judgement about ‘brown-DNA or AmerIndian IQ’. Since a chunk of my DNA is American Indian and I’m well acquainted with Indians who have earned (no affirmative action) MA’s and Ph.D.’s and other degrees on merit, I don’t think I’d go so far as to blame a lack of education solely on a eugenics arguments. I just called ’em amazingly chubby for starving, threatened people who just walked over a thousand miles.

I do agree that placing adults (foreign or domestic) into the classroom with children is the height of progressive insanity, so I’ll be happy to discuss the apparent intellectual deficiencies of adherents to an ideology completely devoid of rational adult thought processes, common sense and an understanding of human nature. A proficiency in social engineering doesn’t count. That’s nothing more than the malnourishment of maturity, morals and higher principles. It’s nothing new. Liars, cheats and thieves cornered that market long ago.

• 2x4x8 says:

just sharing my opinion, wish you well, European cultural homelands are quite desirable which is why many non-Euros are seeking in on what they created

• 7delta says:

I agree with the reasons people are coming here. Sadly, by not entering legally and assimilating as immigrants once did, because they wanted to be Americans, the new wave of illegals have so little respect for what they claim to want that they start off by breaking the law, then overburdening the system beyond what it can bear. Cloward and Piven, of course.

IMO, the problem is not an inability to grasp the issue, but one where they, like many, think it won’t make any difference that they broke the law or that they are cheating the goose that lays the golden egg they’re chasing. The fedgov dangles the carrot and they take it, because it’s just about them. Most illegals have absolutely no desire to be American or to never go home to live again. They’re here for the golden egg to send back home to feather a nest they will return to. Like progressives, they assume things will never change and they’ll continue just as they always have, as though deceit, bad policy and bad behavior will never come back to bite them in the rump. It always does in one way or another and one of those ways is that it will slay the goose and smash all the eggs for themselves and for people who did nothing wrong, but expect their government to uphold the Rule of Law.

They know what they’re doing is wrong. They’ve simply justified it by choosing to exempt themselves from any culpability, because, in their mind, they have ‘special’ circumstances and for the most part, not only do they get away with it, they’re rewarded for it.

Come to think of it, I may be harder on them than you are. They’re not stupid, so they can’t use that excuse. They’ve chosen to do the wrong thing, which, IMO, is far worse than not knowing any better.

I wish you well too.

6. maryfrommarin says:

I wonder how the teachers feel about this.

• auscitizenmom says:

Teachers need to speak up.

• 2x4x8 says:

are you kidding, the NEA is giving them a glorious welcome

• realitycheck says:

Most teacher are handcuffed when it comes to this and dsclpline issues. The NEA does not respond to teachers needs, only their own political agenda of the union bureaucrats.

• peachteachr says:

I need to say to you all again that most teachers are members of the unions because of their access to legal recourse in case little Johnny or Susie’s parents decide to sue us. At one time, I could purchase a policy with my homeowner’s insurance that offered me $300,000 in professional liability. When that ended, I joined GAE (NEVER NEA). The union could not have told me when to go to the bathroom let alone advise me on anything else.

7. Murse says:

“These middle school students will be collecting Social Security when they reach college”

Best funny to date!

8. Sherrimae says:

How long will it be before one of these older “children” attacks and injures a real school age child?

9. rashomon says:

This is just plain dangerous.

10. justfactsplz says:

This could bring a whole new meaning to the school bully.

11. MY kids were in lynn ‘ s school system they would always complain how the teacher had to stop class to explain to the non english speaking students ….on what was going on in the class room! i move out of Lynn for many reasons this being one of them when I registered my kids in the new town we moved to I realized they were so behind in everything! Another thing Most Guatemalans From around here become landscapers or work in some type of construction ! I manage a pizza shop so I see alot of them come through my way I’ve even got to known them throughout the years , what I’m seeing now is…they are making their own landscaping business with no license no insurance nothing! !, now what they are doing Is under balling their prices and getting the jobs!! for the guy that started from scratch and goes by the book and pays taxes… he becomes jobless !!

• auscitizenmom says:

Exactly!

• czarowniczy says:

Oh yeah – in most states they have insurance all right, YOURS if they are working on your property and get injured. Post-Katrina we found out that the itinerant Latino workers may not have a grasp of the Constitution and the English language but they sure as hell develop an understanding of civil law and tort actions.

• yankeeintx says:

“Lynn, Lynn the city of sin, you’ll never come out, the way you went in.”
      You should hire one of the illegal landscaping companies, and when they show up with their teams and trucks, tell them you need their Employer Identification Number for tax purposes. See how fast they scramble! Have a ball cap embroidered with ICE/DHS and stop by the job sites with a camera. It won’t make a difference in the long run, but it is fun. (My high school just happens to be DHS)

12. czarowniczy says:

Reminds me of the ‘Arabs’, post-911, we ran into doing our CT checks. We found a zillion of them with 1 January 19XX birthdays. Seems they didn’t have any paperwork, the INS had brought them here in droves under various Fed programs, and they ‘didn’t know their birthdays’ so the Feds just gave ’em one as of 1 January in a year that sort of looked good. It’s all part of the game folks, just all part of the game.

• auscitizenmom says:

Argggggh!!!! {Splodey Head}

• czarowniczy says:

There was a regular broken pipe of them coming in through New Jersey where they’d get phony IDs and SSNs, guess the legal wait for the INS civil servants to process them was taking too long so they went to the neighborhood ‘phony IDs are US’ and got into the speed line. There must have been a hundred ‘Arabs’ with the ID/SSN of one woman in the Carolina – sure wouldn’t mind being in her shoes when Social Security payout time comes, imagine the receipts going in. She wasn’t the only one either – after a while it was easier searching by the phony SSNs than it was by name – any idea how many Mohammeds are in Houston?

13. sloth1963 says:

C’mon where’s the love? Aren’t they all someones children? These children look older than they are ’cause the harsh conditions they had to endure have lowered their life expectancy to 25. /sarc

14. auscitizenmom says:

We have reached a point where this has to stop. They are endangering our children. (I am speaking of the “village children”, if you will have it.) Mine is going to homeschool whatever children he has. This has to be exposed.

• Vivid Blue says:

Speaking of endangerment, those grown men will be showering in gym class with young boys. I really hope no children suffer from this action. smh

• yankeeintx says:

They still have gym classes? In most areas they have eliminated Physical Education in favor of Health Science. In health science they teach you about calories and exercise, and also that homosexuality is normal and that gay marriage is perfectly acceptable regardless of what your parents beliefs may be.

• John Galt says:

Unless they’re in California in which they can shower with boys or girls, depending on self gender identification.

15. brindlebutt says:

The narrative of a Children’s Crusade to America was absurd to begin with. It was only a matter of time before the truth was uncovered (by TCH).

16. Burt says:

I have a twelve year old niece in middle school. It’s really difficult for me to picture her sitting in a classroom full of middle school students in their 40s.. what a bizarre concept.

• Fantasia says:

I simply wouldn’t allow it.

Dear superintendant,

Until conditions change, and my child is in class with children her age, not 20-45 year old hispanics, consider this notice of my intent to homeschool.

This has now become a matter of life and death, in my eyes.

Sincerely,

12 year olds’ mom

17. georgiafl says:

KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI – Two unusual virus outbreaks

1. Outbreak of unusual Enterovirus 68 – a respiratory virus outbreak has hundreds of children in local hospitals. Virus not previously known in USA.

Fox News: “This is not the same virus we told you about several weeks ago that can cause meningitis. This one can cause severe breathing trouble. Children’s Mercy has seen more than 300 cases in recent days in kids of all ages.”

One day later, virus spreads to other children in Missouri – http://fox4kc.com/2014/08/29/respiratory-illness-in-metro-strikes-other-children-in-missouri-too/

1. 14 Kansas City newborns infected with unusual meningitis virus strain: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/08/13/virus-found-in-14-kansas-city-area-newborns/

H/T – Weasel Zippers

18. georgiafl says:

On another note – if Illegal Alien Invaders get this Common Core lesson, they may voluntarily leave the US and go back home as fast as they can:

I have read that when Common Core was tested in Massachusetts and caused an increase of stress-related illnesses and suicides in students.

• Oh, pooh, georgiafl. That was easy. You just take away a 3 from the 6 and add it to the 7 to get 10, then you have 3 left over trom the 6 you took the first 3 away from, then you get 13. But of course, the problem didn’t ask you to get the answer to what is 7 + 6? Oh no, they just asked you to get a 10. Okay. It wasn’t easy after all. I don’t know the “solution” (certainly not the “answer”) to the “exercise” (certainly NOT “problem!)

19. JImbo says:

Reblogged this on The Readneck Review Blog and commented:
    This does make quite a bit of sense.
    Reporters, Officials, even members of Congress were denied entry to the detention centers. Those few that did get in couldn’t take pictures or discuss what they saw AND HAD TO SIGN AFFIDAVITS THAT THEY WOULDN’T SAY ANYTHING.
    This would explain why if there were no “Unaccompanied minors.” Or rather just enough for photo ops?
    It also explains why suddenly there AREN’T any.

20. Irish Eyes says:

Adults should at least be grouped together and taught English, but I don’t suppose that will be done. Instead translators will be provided at taxpayer expense, slowing up classroom progress by saying everything twice.

21. Burt says:

I don’t believe anyone has pointed out that middle school is miserable enough for children as it is without having to worry about being chased down the hall or cornered in a bathroom by a pervert hell bent on sexually attacking you. I hated middle school but at least I never had to worry about that.

22. No surprises here – we’ve had this problem in Texas for years. Hospitals are NOT allowed to ask about residency status prior to treating and admitting at the cost of the taxpayers. Further, illegals are allowed to pay in state tuition at our colleges and universities. They flood our schools to the point that half of the classrooms are “non English speaking”. You can forget asking for anything “special” at our fast food establishments – they don’t understand enough English to know what you’re ordering. Everything is in English and Spanish – everywhere. From banks to restaurants to street signs. In some cases, things are written in Spanish only.

This is taking things just a bit too far, though. Can you see a middle school (or even high school) anywhere in the U.S. allowing an American, aged 35, to enroll in classes? Obviously, there ARE government run classes for adults who wish to obtain a GED, etc., but certainly no path for adults to register in the mainstream schools. This is absurd.

23. Pingback: FACTS are a funny thing | LadyRaven's Whisky In A Jar – OH!

24. “Most of the city’s residents “are very afraid to speak publicly about it,”
    The media are afraid, too. I couldn’t find the video of the mayor speaking anywhere. It was supposed to be on Fox News. There were print stories on The Daily Caller among other publications, but no video. Amazing! Or… maybe not.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/27/obamas-illegals-swamp-blue-collar-city-in-massachusetts/#ixzz3C1ZdXZNl

25. Pingback: Sharyl Attkisson: Obama Regime Stonewalling Congress On Refuge Children’s Whereabouts (Video) | Nice Deb