
UPDATE 9/9/14 @4:20pm : Eleven Arrests – MEMPHIS — Eleven teenagers have been arrested and charged in connection with an attack on several people in a grocery store parking lot in Memphis, police said Monday.
The teens, ranging in age from 14 to 19, face charges including aggravated assault and aggravated riot, police said. Police did not release the names of the boys and girls who were charged after the fight Saturday night outside a Kroger grocery store.
The fight was caught on cellphone video.
They identified the 19-year-old as Raheem Richardson. It was not immediately known if he had a lawyer late Monday. Police said a group of teenagers first attacked a 25-year-old customer as he left his car to enter the store. (read more)
(more…)
Do you remember when President Obama was debating Mitt Romney and he said this:
Well check out the list of advisors attending tonights’ Think Tank dinner:
We are doomed. RT @Bridget_PJM: The let’s-strategize-on-ISIS dinner list tonight, via the White House pic.twitter.com/kJI02cdBhI
— Mollie (@MZHemingway) September 9, 2014
(more…)
If you wanted to find a copy of the CNN/ORC Poll that Jake Tapper referenced during his Monday evening “The Lead” TV show, good luck.
Young Tapper stated the results of a CNN poll released today were “devastating to [president] Obama“. Apparently Tapper is correct because you won’t find the poll data on any CNN website.
And you won’t find any high visibility mention of it either.
If you dig far enough you’ll find an article on Syria / ISIS that references it, but that’s as far as it goes. And if you read all the way down the article you find:
[…] Obama’s upcoming speech comes as two Americans were murdered and grisly images and stories of the terrorist group needlessly killing enemies have emerged from Iraq and Syria. So far, Americans are not happy with how Obama has addressed the ISIS situation. The CNN/ORC poll shows that only 30% of Americans think that he has a clear plan for dealing with ISIS.
Overall, the President’s approval rating is 43%, while 55% disapprove how he is handling his role as commander in chief. (link)
BINGO – Now we know why the actual poll data is missing. Candy Crowley must have it under her office cushion.
Nothing to see here folks, move along… move along.
As predicted: The “Mike Brown Effect” Comes To Memphis Tennessee – A white male is jumped in the parking lot of a grocery store. Two store employees try to stop the beating. Video shows the cheering crowd chasing and then gleefully beating and kicking the employees. A young black female videotaped the assault while gleefully proclaiming “they got a white dude.” This beating took place Saturday September 6th – Reverse the races and Don Lemon/Anderson Cooper/Sonni Hostin would be airing 24/7…..
[…] According to police, three white people were jumped by a large group of teenagers who were chanting “fam mob.” The black group, who came from CiCi’s Pizza, reportedly attacked a 25-year-old white customer as he left his car to enter Kroger.
Two white employees, ages 17 and 18, were attacked while trying to stop the fight. Both were “struck several times in the head and face while being knocked to the ground”. The victims say large pumpkins were thrown at their heads. They both were eventually knocked unconscious. (more…)
Not to put too fine a point on it, yet knowing President Polling is going to deliver a magnanimous prime-time speech in a few days, the Syrian conversation with Chuck Todd needs, or, well, deserves a little e-x-p-a-n-s-i-o-n.
Obama will give a speech to explain the United States’ "game plan" in the fight against #ISIS. http://t.co/HdZ7A9m4qZ pic.twitter.com/zwe45HazQY
— CNN International (@cnni) September 8, 2014
During a rather revealing part of the interview between Chuck Todd and President Obama the specific issue of Syria came up surrounding ISIS. Viewers should note in the entire dialogue it was not Obama who brought up Syria, it was Chuck Todd. (Video @9:20)
Mr. Todd even seemed a little perplexed with having to do it; albeit reluctantly, as if he knew he needed to. If Chuck Todd’s new role on MTP is to attempt credibility retention he held no choice, he had to bring up the geography. Todd specifically needed to ask, because Dear Leader avoided mentioning Syria throughout the previous ten minutes:
@09:25 President Obama: “the boots on the ground have to be Syrian”.
Chuck Todd interjects “but WHO”?
President Obama has publicly committed himself to the removal of Syrian head Basher Assad. His public proclamations to Assad’s removal make getting cooperation from the Syrian National Army a little disingenuous amid the option scale.
Additionally we know the Free Syrian Army (FSA) is little more than a corrupted fractured contingent of ne’er-do-wells, most of which defected to join ISIS. And then we have Dear Leader’s previous statements saying to the New York Times’ Tom Freidman it is “fantasy” to think “an opposition made up of former doctors, farmers, pharmacists and so forth” could battle “a well-armed state backed by Russia, backed by Iran, [and] a battle-hardened Hezbollah.”
So naturally Chuck Todd had to ask the question: Whose boots does Obama plan on supporting?
To wit POTUS puts three groups on the table: The Syrian national army, ISIS, and some weirdly defined “Moderate Opposition” – and then says we should support the moderate opposition who are “pinched between the Syrian Army and ISIS“.
STOP
{{Insert Scratching Record Sound}}}
Let’s just imagine a REAL REPORTER was sitting in that seat across from POTUS. (more…)
There are moments in edited TV content when a keyed-in viewer can see a cut intended to make a “comfort edit”, smoothing out the narrative. The Chuck Todd interview with President Obama was riddled with them. Even when being interviewed by a fellow ideological traveler.
But first to content:
On ISIS:
@00:24 “this administration has” – President Obama using third person distancing tactic discussing an uncomfortable negative. When the topic is positive, or viewed as favorable currency, the term “my administration” is used.
@01:05 “what I have done over the past several months” – President Obama knowing he was caught flat-footed, having called ISIS “JV”, and having admitted not having a strategy is now trying to give appearance of them having been working on this all along.
@01:45 “the next phase, is to start going on some offense” – Again, framing incompetence as if there was a previous outline/plan in place. This is similar to the re-writing of the Syrian RED LINE strategy, ‘yeah, yeah, we, um, we meant to um, create that Russian intervention WMD thing’. Embarrassingly juvenile for a President. (more…)
I said it two weeks ago, and I’ll say it again, Parks and Crump are trolling for a “DeeDee”. The only thing blocking them from executing that page of the playbook is optics. Well, us, and the optics of their insufferably predictable history.
Saint Louis – Among the claims that ignited the fury over the fatal shooting of Michael Brown were that Ferguson police Officer Darren Wilson chased the unarmed teen on foot, shot at him as he ran away, then fired a barrage of fatal shots after Brown had turned around with his hands up.
Almost all of the witnesses who shared these accounts with media either knew Brown; lived at or near the Canfield Green apartments, where the shooting occurred; or were visiting friends or relatives there.
https://instagram.com/p/riPFZ8oeQy/
But there were two outsiders who happened to be working outside at the apartment complex on Aug. 9 — two men from a company in Jefferson County — who heard a single gunshot, looked up from their work and witnessed the shooting.
https://instagram.com/p/r3uWpyIeQL/?modal=true
(more…)
NEW YORK – Councilwoman Anastasia Robertson left the City Council meeting Thursday night as a police union leader accused her of inciting a crowd against two police officers Saturday.
“You can’t talk about public safety and assist in public unrest,” Sgt. Thomas Hoffman, president of the Troy Police Benevolent Association, said in calling for the city Ethics Commission to investigate Robertson.
The situation came as the North Central and Lansingburgh neighborhoods in Robertson’s 2nd Council District have been rocked by shootings. (more…)
In the course of researching the Trayvon Martin case we uncovered an almost immediate pattern of racial violence which occurred as a direct result of the inflammatory race-baiting spotlighted by the grievance industry and the national media. Throughout 2012 and 2013 we found dozens of these attacks – 14 immediately after the verdict.
We began to document attacks against white people while the perpetrator(s) was/were shouting “justice for Trayvon“. Mr. Matthew Owens (pictured left) was the first victim in April of 2012 in Alabama.
Most of the “JFTM” attacks were covered up by a duplicitous media who seem frozen in fear when it comes to outlining the motives of race driven attacks.
Most of the media will completely avoid outlining the race of the attacker.
Alton L Hayes III was another 2012 attacker hidden by the media; this time in Chicago. When asked why he beat a man near to death he replied: “I just had to”.
[…] After being arrested, Hayes told police he was upset by the Trayvon Martin case and beat the man up because he was white, Cook County State’s Attorney’s office spokeswoman Tandra Simonton said, citing court records. . . . (link)
Perhaps the most famous, well, almost famous, of those 2012 incidents was when approximately 100 black teens attacked two white reporters from the Virginia Pilot news organization.
The 911 calls from the screaming victims recorded the background voices of the attackers yelling “this is for Trayvon” as the two reporters were pulled from their cars and the beating began. However, The Federal Dept of Justice stepped in to stop the release of the 911 recordings. Attorney General Eric Holder used the auspices and power of the civil rights division, the Community Relations Service, to stop the public release.
It took nine months of public records requests, finally we were told only the “edited” versions of those 911 calls would be released. The Civil Rights/CRS edits removed the race-driven chants. Their justification for the content removed: “The best interests of the community were served by the edited content”.
So, HERE WE GO AGAIN…..
On August 20th 2014 the pattern begins again – This time it’s “Justice for Mike Brown” (JFMB)
Missouri – The video appears to show several men run up behind a male and female in an alley and begin assaulting them for about 30 seconds. The attackers appear focused on the male victim, hitting him from behind and kicking at his head and punching him as he fights back. The woman is also hit and thrown to the ground as she turns and tries to help the man. (more…)
Now that we all know the full scope of the background story behind the State Department and CIA in Benghazi (See: The Benghazi Brief) it might be additionally interesting to watch this exclusive ‘on the ground’ report of 9/11/12 hosted by Bret Baier as he interviews the security team who suffered the consequences of operation Zero Footprint.
(Via Fox) This weekend, Fox News Reporting will bring you a special on the untold story of the Benghazi terror attack.
It has been nearly two years since the fatal attack. Now, hear for the first time from the men who fought that battle.
“Fox News Reporting: 13 Hours at Benghazi” is based off a new book, to be released next week, called “13 Hours: The Inside Account of What Really Happened In Benghazi” by Mitchell Zuckoff with the Annex Security Team.
The special premieres Friday, Sept. 5 at 10p ET. It re-airs Saturday, Sept. 6 at 1a, 5p and 9p ET, and again on Sunday, Sept. 7 at 12a, 8p and 11p ET. (link)