Quantcast

Kash Patel, Tulsi Gabbard and John Ratcliffe Testify Before Senate Intelligence Committee – 10:00am ET Livestream

FBI Director Kash Patel, CIA Director John Ratcliffe and Director of National Intelligence Tulsi Gabbard are among the witnesses who testify today before the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (SSCI).

The SSCI is the center of the organization silo in Washington DC that permits the Intelligence Community to operate as a fourth branch of government. The hearing today on global and domestic threats was previously scheduled and ‘coincidentally’ now falls on the heels of revelations surrounding a group text chat about Trump administration operations in Yemen.

The hearing is scheduled to begin at 10:00am ET, with livestream links below.  The professional political left will be questioning the three cabinet members and will now focus on the national security threat created by Nat Sec Advisor Mike Waltz.  WATCH BELOW:

.

(more…)

President Trump Signs Memo Revoking Security Clearances of Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and Others

Perhaps viewed as a Lawfare shot across the bow to those who might share or discuss sensitive government information including leaks to media from internal sources, President Trump has reportedly revoked the security clearances of Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and around a dozen DC operators who use the currency of information access to assimilate wealth and influence.

WASHINGTON – President Trump issued a memo Friday rescinding the security clearances of more than a dozen individuals, including former President Joe Biden and his entire family, former Vice President Kamala Harris and Hillary Clinton.

“I have determined that it is no longer in the national interest for the following individuals to access classified information,” Trump wrote in the memo to the heads of executive departments and agencies, before naming those he’s barring from receiving classified information.

The list includes his three past presidential election opponents — Clinton, Biden and Harris — as well as Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg and New York Attorney General Letitia James.

Former Biden administration officials Antony Blinken, Jake Sullivan and Lisa Monaco are also on the list, as is anti-Trump Republicans Adam Kinzinger and Liz Cheney.

(more…)

National Archives Releases JFK Files

The National Archives has released the records and files relating to the assassination of President John F Kennedy.  The files are AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW HERE and a process of digitizing the paper records is ongoing.

Via National Archives – “In accordance with President Donald Trump’s directive of March 17, 2025, all records previously withheld for classification that are part of the President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection are released. 

The National Archives has partnered with agencies across the federal government to comply with the President’s directive in support of Executive Order 14176

As of March 18, 2025, the records are available to access either online at this page or in person, via hard copy or on analog media formats, at the National Archives at College Park, Maryland. As the records continue to be digitized, they will be posted to this page.” (link)

(more…)

USAID Employees Told to Destroy Documents, Shred and Burn Everything

If USAID was the charitable wing of the U.S. State Dept., why would the remaining senior leadership be instructing all employees to urgently start destroying all records?   The answer is easy, the charity mission of USAID was a front for the real operational mission of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

USAID has always been a CIA operation within the U.S. State Department silo.  The documents they are now being told to shred and burn with urgency are the CIA operational details of how USAID manipulated foreign governments and CIA assets.  This is one big coverup operation.

WASHINGTON DC – A senior official at USAID instructed a number of the agency’s remaining staff to convene at the agency’s now-former headquarters in Washington on Tuesday for an “all day” group effort to destroy documents stored there, many of which contain sensitive information.

The materials earmarked for destruction include contents of the agency’s “classified safes and personnel documents” at the Ronald Reagan Building, said an email sent by USAID’s acting executive director, Erica Carr, and obtained by POLITICO.

(more…)

Secretary Rubio: Minerals Deal Not Important, Finding Out if Ukraine Truly wants Peace is Goal of Saudi Meeting

The information from Secretary of State Marco Rubio looks good.  During his flight to Saudi Arabia, Secretary Rubio answered a few questions about the U.S. delegation expectations of the meeting with Ukraine officials.

Rubio notes the aforementioned “minerals deal” is not an important part of the larger objective.  Secretary Rubio says that finding out if Ukraine’s desire for peace with Russia is true, in good faith or not, is the key objective.  A pragmatic Rubio also notes that Ukraine is likely going to have to give up lost territory to achieve peace.

FOX NEWS – […] “”The minerals deal is on the table that’s continuing to be worked on – it’s not part of this conversation, per se,” he said, noting that Tuesday’s meeting in Jeddah can be considered successful even without securing such an agreement.

[…] “The important point in this meeting is to establish clearly their intentions, their desire, as they’ve said publicly now, numerous times, to reach a point where peace is possible,” Rubio said, adding that he will need to be assured that Kyiv is prepared to make some hard decisions, like giving up territory seized by Russia, in order to end the three-year war. 

(more…)

CIA Congressional Embed Says IC Needs to Select New Democrat Leadership

Appearing on NBC, the CIA’s congressional embed for the left-wing of the UniParty says it’s time for the IC to select the new leadership for the Democrat party.

CIA Agent/Senator Elissa Slotkin (D-Mich.), after emphasizing her role in delivering the Democratic response to President Trump’s joint address, Slotkin notes the Intelligence Community has been trying to reestablish their footing ever since President Trump won the 2024 election.  WATCH:

.

(more…)

CONCERNING: Ukraine (aka NATO) Hits Leningrad Region, KINEF Oil Refinery, in Russia with Drone Attack

Consider this an escalation once President Trump is briefed.  Overnight, someone, claimed by media to be Ukraine, launched a targeted series of drone attacks against the KINEF oil refinery in the Leningrad region of Russia.

The refinery is approximately 800 to 1,000 kilometers from where western intelligence operators are assembled to support Ukraine.  This distance means someone within NATO has violated President Trump’s order to withdraw ‘long-range’ targeting system operation, and/or someone within NATO has provided an alternative. [SEE MAP]

When President Trump stopped “intelligence sharing” with Ukraine, what he technically did was stop allowing Ukraine to use exclusive USA targeting systems controlled by U.S Intelligence, the CIA, the National Reconnaissance Office and the U.S. National Geospatial Intelligence Agency.

These terrain mapping systems, the missile and drone targeting systems, are what military forces inside Ukraine need to carry out offensive drone and missile attacks against Russian forces.  However, two drones were launched on the night of Saturday March 8th and were shot down as they approached the KINEF refinery, damaging one external oil tank.

Who launched them, and what targeting system was used?

RBC Ukraine – […] At night, unidentified drones attacked an oil refinery in the Leningrad region of Russia. It is claimed that air defense systems shot down two drones, according to the Telegram account of the region’s governor, Alexander Drozdenko.

On the night of March 8, the KINEF oil refinery in Kirishi, Leningrad region of Russia, was attacked by drones.

(more…)

President Trump Removes Perkins Coie Security Clearance and FBI Workstations from Within Law Firm

The original information from an FBI whistleblower first surfaced in 2022. Essentially the information was that the DNC contracted law firm of Perkins Coie had an FBI workstation in their DC office since 2012.

The Perkins Coie workstation (collocated by the FBI) has access to the NSA database on all Americans, including political figures.  The Democrats contracted with Perkins Coie for “political research.”

It doesn’t take a lot of thinking to realize what this set up was all about; Perkins Coie could do opposition research on any candidate and feed that information to the DNC for use in their campaigning.

This means both Marc Elias (DNC lawyer) and Hillary Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann could exploit the NSA database to conduct searches of all cell phone, computer, email, text message, social media, electronic communication and all private data/communication belonging to Americans; this would include geolocation.

The arrangement was in place since 2012.  Democrats have held access to fully intrusive electronic surveillance of their political opposition, or anyone else – anywhere, for over a decade. The ramifications of this joint collaborative activity are vast.  President Trump just shut it down:

Pay attention to Section 2, paragraph b.

[…] Sec. 2. Security Clearance Review. (a) The Attorney General, the Director of National Intelligence, and all other relevant heads of executive departments and agencies (agencies) shall immediately take steps consistent with applicable law to suspend any active security clearances held by individuals at Perkins Coie, pending a review of whether such clearances are consistent with the national interest.

(b) The Office of Management and Budget shall identify all Government goods, property, material, and services, including Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities, provided for the benefit of Perkins Coie. The heads of all agencies providing such material or services shall, to the extent permitted by law, expeditiously cease such provision. (LINK)

(more…)

CIA Director John Ratcliffe Confirms President Trump Paused “Intelligence Sharing” (ie The Drone Targeting System) With Ukraine

Two sources informed the Financial Times that President Trump paused “intelligence sharing” with Ukraine.  In a follow-up another source told Sky News the “intelligence sharing” with Ukraine was paused, but the intel is still shared with the U.K.

CIA Director John Ratcliffe appeared on Fox Business with Maria Bartiromo and confirmed President Trump instructed a pause in “intelligence sharing.”  However, it’s a little funny because everyone is using the term “intelligence sharing” to avoid saying what is actually happening.

President Trump paused the drone and missile “targeting system” being used by CIA and Ukraine partners; that’s what the “intelligence sharing” factually consists of.  Why don’t they use the term “targeting system”?… Because if they did, they would be admitting the USA has been the military/IC operation firing missiles and drones against Russia.

Within the Sky News report, they go right up to the edge in describing what the “intelligence” being paused actually consists of. “Asked whether it is correct that the US has stopped sharing intelligence, the source said: “Unfortunately, yes, but not completely. It is selective. On the possibility of damage on the territory of the Russian Federation”.

Bottom Line – President Trump has paused “sharing” the U.S controlled targeting system that was being used (by Ukraine and the CIA) to target Russian military forces.  WATCH (prompted)

.

Pausing the targeting system was exactly what CTH recommended.  Keep watching.  Now that we are seeing CIA Director Ratcliffe confirm it, there should be no doubt it has been the USA Intelligence Community all along operating the military systems in Ukraine.

Everyone has been pretending.  In fact, it is our proxy war that President Trump is stopping.  A frustrated Trump has been trying to navigate through this grand construct of pretending that he was left to deal with.

(more…)

“Seven Ways from Sunday” Group Select One of Their Own to Deliver State of the Union Rebuttal

It doesn’t quite apex the previous selection of Nikki Haley in 2016 to deliver the State of the Union rebuttal targeting then candidate Donald Trump, however it does come close.

The seven ways from Sunday group have this year selected Michigan Senator Elissa Slotkin to deliver the State of the Union rebuttal to President Donald Trump.   Slotkin is a CIA operative shifted into congress.

You might remember Slotkin was one of the Senators who attended the Munich security conference to praise Volodymyr Zelenskyy as part of the CODEL.

In the CIA’s need to oppose President Trump, they are getting a little sloppy with the transparency of their agenda.

(more…)