The racial grievance industry always reacts violently toward anyone who puts their business model and financial efforts at risk. This is the case again today as Women’s March co-founder Tamika Mallory says Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron is a “sell-out negro” for telling the truth about the death of Breonna Taylor.

With the full support and applause of Benjamin Crump standing with her, Ms. Mallory declares: “Daniel Cameron is no different than the sell-out negroes that sold our people into slavery and helped white men to capture our people, to abuse them, and to traffic them while our women were raped, while our men were raped by savages.”

This entry was posted in Antifa, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Cultural Marxism, Decepticons, Dem Hypocrisy, media bias, Notorious Liars, Occupy Type Moonbats, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, propaganda, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

177 Responses to Womens March Activist Calls Kentucky AG a “Sell Out Negro” For Telling Truth About Death of Breonna Taylor…

1. sloobiesloobiedoo says:

The dying words of the Democratic party

• vikingmom says:

From your lips to God’s ears! At what point will the black community finally wake up and realize that they have been nothing but pawns for these people all along?

• Dee Paul Deje says:

It’s happening.

• fred2w says:

@vikingmom

Black people largely don’t vote for the GOP because the party has abandoned our communities. Jeff Charles of Redstate explains:

“Black Americans recognize that the parties HAVE changed. No, they did not switch places as the left is fond of claiming. But they are different. The Democrats are now the party that is willing to show up and talk to blacks in person while the Republican Party largely stays out of their cities. Yes, the Democrats have lied to black residents of inner cities, making promises and failing to deliver. But while the left’s policies have devastated black cities, their politicians have provided some positives, albeit not many.

On the other hand, the GOP has strayed from its roots as the Party of Lincoln and no longer engages with black Americans in person. In many inner cities, residents will tell you that they have not seen Republicans campaigning seriously in their neighborhoods. Constantly pointing out the Democrats’ history with slavery, Jim Crow, and the Ku Klux Klan doesn’t mean much when the party one represents does not engage with black Americans as they do with white Americans. In the end, blacks support the “devil they know” rather than the party that remains distant.”

That’s why Donald Trump TRYING to reach out to Black voters is so shocking and refreshing. More Republicans should follow his lead.

• AustinHoldout says:

Most likely due to campaign expedience. There are areas that haven’t elected a Republican (or vice versa) for decades and campaigns tend to focus where there’s hope.

• Jimmy Jack says:

I’d make the argument that Republicans haven’t abandoned black families. Republicans have abandoned all working and middle class families for their globalist handlers and personal interest.

• Martin says:

Never, with a payout like the Taylor family got.

• Tonya Sky says:

Amen. Let’s hope so.

• Yep, coming from the mouth of a brainwashed negro slave to the plantation party.

She thinks she’s all-knowing and bright, but she’s really just as ignorant as is possible. I can’t imagine being consumed by 400-year-old events that have been “corrected” and with a thousand new ways (many more new ones now from President Trump for which he will gain nothing w these zombies) to be given UNEQUAL opportunity based on the color of her skin, also being so angry. Sorry, not sorry, affirmative action is racist!

I can’t help but to say it like it is. I am sick and tired of the constant racism being foisted upon us all by the democrap driven and UNIPARTY approved black grievance industry for whom everything is never enough. I have heard enough of their constant bs for this lifetime, and that would go for anyone of any other color doing this garbage.

• 1stgoblyn says:

Preach it!

• Fubu says:

I guess they’re playing the hand they got. It’s what you do when you have nothing else.

• AustinHoldout says:

The 400 year old events are just the excuse for the very current wealth distribution (aka “reparations”) movement.

• Missy says:

I was part of the Racial Reconciluatuon movement in the church 30 years ago. Worked with a prison ministry at San Quentin for several years, ran the Angel tree program for 3 years, delivered gifts in the projects. Took a black homeless woman into my home for three months, got her into rehab, and testified in court so she could get her kids back when she got out. Fed her, drove her, housed her, on my dime. Gave her beautiful clothes. Went to a multiracial church, etc.

Result? The homesless woman stole a watch from me, and cussed me put when i nicely asked her to return it. She was secretly taking govt money from a county program, although a condition of her staying with us was that she resign from the program. Never expressed one ounce of gratitude.

A black lady at church had the same punchbowl as me at a church function. Mine was brand new out of the box, her had a chip in it. When it came time to pack up, she insisted my bowl was hers, and took it with her. The young black girls at church all got pregnant out of wedlock, and went on welfare. Thrn they all voted for Obama and split the church. The prison ministry stole funds and spent it on unauthorized purchases, even after i confronted them. I had a black assistant when I was an executive, and she ended up cussing at me. Anybody not black would have been fired, but she skated.

This is a deep cultural rot. Its not fixable, IMHO, not for $500B of MY MONEY. We have poured $22 TRILLION down the rathole of Affirmative Action, subsidies, welfare, EBT, ad nauseum, mostly for blacks. NOT FIXABLE.

• Eagle Driver says:

Calling Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton!!!!

• lotbusyexec says:

Know-nothing idiots – does not matter color, creed, or sex, these people are only focused on the carrot they have been told to follow. Sickening. MAGA landslide because of people like Ms. Malloy.

• Fuel Filter says:

Hey, honey, there’s always Liberia. I heard the weather’s not too bad this time of year.

Hell, even ol’ Abe L. made that suggestion many moons ago.

2. Nan says:

Great news, they brought in an expert!!

• “ ..they brought in an expert..” 400 years ago there was no United States . The Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, French Colonials along with The British imported those souls to the New World. They came from west Africa’s Niger River region. ( Today’s Niger and Nigeria countries in Africa). They were called Nigers since they came from there. They were called that for many years. We call people from Germany, Germans. Russians from Russia, Italians from Italy. Swedes from Sweden. I must be an expert, too. LOL.

3. joseywalesandtenbearsbarandgrill says:

Boom….”Down goes Cameron … down goes Cameron”

4. A reckoning is coming.

5. A reckoning is coming.

6. 4sure says:

If this crap keeps up, we are heading for a civil war. And like the revolutionary war and the last civil war, only a small fraction of people will fight back. But, like the last wars, we will defeat the SOBs. We only need 20% of adults. That’s 2 million soldiers. Fully armed. Not calling for a civil war. Just stating facts. And facts are that 2 million people are not going to let the country fall into the hands of commies.

That SOB Wray MUST be fired. He is a liberal POS. I said that when he was nominated.

• Orville R. Bacher says:

And who pushed Wray onto Trump?

• wee2low says:

It’s already begun my friend. This war is different from every other war. It won’t be fought on fronts with generals and privates. This is pure guerilla among the citizenry. Every restaurant, shopping center, park and sporting event has the potential to explode into a battlefield at anytime. Sure, the violence has been contained in the cities so far but that will only last so long. Think of Ireland in the 70’s only much much bigger and much more random.

• Judith says:

As soon as President Trump took out ISIS doesn’t domestic terrorism ramp up to take its place.. it’s always been our very own government keeping the entire world on edge.. not the other way around! Terror is their middle name. Not to mention their war games. These people are sick and they should all be charged with TREASON and war crimes!

• mnlakes says:

I agree, I don’t understand why the Military Intelligence doesn’t take over.
          It’s pretty clear the Government can’t be trusted to investigate themselves and after all, this is a Coup attempt against the President of the United States.

• Exactly. Frankly, this war was started decades ago with myriad actions by the globalist stooges in the district of criminals, hundreds of them being aimed specifically at the only productive members of our society and with many of those being specifically aimed at only WHITE people.

Facts are stubborn things.

• cbjoasurf says:

As info, in 2020 there are 38,854,259 licensed hunters in the U.S. So i really don’t think that Antifa & BLM Marxists are really aware of what they could be up against. Also, as info, the average density of deer hunter per square mile in Georgia is 8.

Putting together a battalion or two shouldn’t really be a problem. keeping in mid that we’ve got our own guns and ammo.

REF: https://www.fws.gov/wsfrprograms/Subpages/LicenseInfo/Natl%20Hunting%20License%20Report%202020.pdf

• pyromancer76 says:

There aren’t enough of them for a civil war. They are puffing themselves up right now a huge as they fantasize they can become. Yes, there are too many commies – but they still are a nasty minority.

• Eagle Driver says:

FULLY ARMED and READY…QUITE A FEW OF US ARE ACTUALLY GETTING READY!!!!!

7. Phflipper says:

There really is something seriously wrong with some people.
    smh

8. Orville R. Bacher says:

So….confirmation that independent thinking, the capacity to think and not spout emotionalisms is “Racist”.
    The Democratic Party’s Brownshirts should go back to something they have better experience at – breaking windows.

9. Ray Runge says:

Biden / Harris voters.

10. booger71 says:

Wonder how much Ms Tamika was paid for her “sell out negro ” speech.?

11. LafnH20 says:

No better than the “Sell out negroes”…

That’s rich…

Pot meet kettle

12. The real racists today can be found within the black community. Their culture is rotten.

• jeans2nd says:

Are you not doing what the race-baiters are doing?
      The “black community” is hardly monolithic.
      Our blacks here are mostly good, hard working people who want nothing to do with these race-baiters. They just want a good job and a better life for their kids.

• I have black friends and they say that there is far too much racism among the black community too. We can poke our heads in the sand about it, or we can address it. It won’t end if it isn’t addressed at some point!

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

You reminded me of a post I made a few weeks ago about the goings on with my company. At the time, they had just announced “listen sessions”. Anyway the “listening sessions” happened this week. I tuned in to one because i wanted to hear for myself what they are saying. Besides I’m surrounded by leftist. The sessions were facilitated by two white women who are “experts” in “helping organizations attain equality” – don’t ask.

It was the same old same old – white privilege. white supremacy, white fragility, systematic racism, racist this, racist that etc. etc. etc.

Part of the session was breaking up into small groups of three. We were to share how we were taught about other races. When it was my turn to speak I calmly explained that I am very disturbed and sickened about the dark forces that are seeking to rip American apart. I said that as an immigrant, I love this country and it is not “systematically” racist. I said yes, they are bad people everywhere and simply because a white person looks at me funny or says something I do not like does not make them racist. It is possible for someone to dislike because I am an a&& and not because I am black. I also made the point that yes, black men especially seem to have explosive interactions with police. Why is that? Could it be because they have been told that every police officer they encounter wants to kill them? Could it be because they have issues with authority? Why don’t we look at cause of the problem rather than indicting all of America as racist? I received nods a slight disagreement but most of all I wanted my colleagues – these two I really do like – to actually hear from a black person who is not singing from the leftist hymn sheet. I hope I gave them something to think about.

The rest of the session was a dud as far as I am concerned. Today the company sent out an email about how disappointed they are over the Breonna Taylor events. They went ahead and urged people to donate to blm, the aclu and the naacp…

They keep this up and I’m going to ask for medical leave for emotional distress!!!!

• 4gypsybreeze says:

CountryClass….hopefully the two colleagues listened, and then began thinking. Standing up even if one on one is the best.

I sometimes wonder if some are so in their bubble that they are completely unaware of what is truly happening. And one of the biggest changes that can be actually seen is the number of marriages. I have many friends, neighbors and had many coworkers who are happily married who are of different races from each other and have children. The world is changing and they are so caught up in their victimhood and hate they see nothing else.
            It is sad.

Thankfully, I was not taught to treat anyone different. Period. As my Dad said…and A—hole is an A-hole. They come in all ages, colors, sexes…..! Same with ignorance, greed, envy,etc.- It does not discriminate.

One of the best warning signals I get about people is this—
            Do they say a really big guy was going all cutie pie and loving on my dog the other day.
            Or…
            Do they say a really big BLACK guy was going all cutie pie and loving on my dog….

Why would it matter what color the person is? It doesn’t. That they think that it is necessary to put a color or race on a person….that tells a lot to me. Sometimes I do point it out to people who are just unaware of what they are doing if I feel their heart is good. The other people….I avoid.

Just hang in there. One or two people …and plant the seeds.

• 4gypsybreeze says:

To have a company or organization that you work for push employees who to make donations to……boy did that hit a button with me. That is so wrong.

Will try and make this short. I was really active in volunteer work. It was a 24/7/365 days.
              Our organization needed a vehicle to continue since the other one was beyond repair. Husband and I chipped a substantial amount of money towards getting a used one.

Right after that happened work had a fund raiser for their charity organization of choice. Think United Way type deal. Anyway, a supervisor called me into the office and said that she noticed that I made such a small donation, that she knew how much me and husband made and that she knew we could afford more, and would like me to sign up direct payments to them and increase the amount. Really…..I kid you not.

Never raised my voice…but said my piece. Brought up how much I had donated to the organization which was local, I knew where the money went…blah…blah…! And that if she cared to show me how much she donated to the charity she was promoting…that it was probably not even a quarter of what we had donated for the vehicle…and that did not include the time, money, sweat, etc. we poured into supporting a cause WE believed in! And that if ANY of the supervisors wanted to compare…then bring it on! And of course I ripped up the direct payment sheet and threw it in her trashcan!

I was furious. Of course I blabbed about the encounter to co-workers. Many of them did volunteer work, coached little league, etc. Not everyone has large amounts of money to donate, but they contributed to their local community by giving their time and support.

And from then on….the browbeating for donations to the “company” charity stopped.

Hopefully this helps if they continue the — donate to this cause bandwagon.

• mnlakes says:

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
            It took a lot of guts to speak up like that and I’m sure your friends got the message. 🥰

In this day and age you just never know where People stand on the issues unless you’re a Lefty, then you can shout it out from the rooftops.

• fred2w says:

@refinedheathen

Yes, Black racists exist. But White conservatives in 2020 shouldn’t feel self-righteous since White racism still exists in America.

Whether the confirmation that one of Ahmaud Arbery’s killers was a White racist:

Or White cops in Wilmington, NC who want to kill Black people. Thank God these bigots were discovered and fired before carrying out their threat.

So, refinedheathen, I suggest you bring the racists in your own community to heel before lecturing everyone else.

• mnlakes says:

It’s true there are White racists but the difference is White racists are shunned while Black racists are given microphones and gigs at CNN and MSNBC.

Personally, I don’t know any Black People so all I know about them is what I see on TV and I can swear to you, before Obama, I thought things were going well between us all.
        I’m not the only one either.

According to the NYT
        In April 2009
        65% of Whites thought race relations were generally good
        59% of Blacks thought likewise

In July of 2016
        28% of Whites thought race relations were good
        25% of Blacks thought likewise

13. A Call for Honesty says:

This ignorant and foolish young woman needs to spend a few years living in countries like Zimbabwe and other African countries, and then read a few reputable historians before spouting all this inflammatory hogwash.

14. Roger Duroid says:

Guess she didn’t get any of the $12 million.

15. mspsgt says:

Tamika, the plantation negro, is upset someone got off the plantation and is free.

16. NoTwoSystemsOnlyOneChiCom says:

Scruggle Ink. Signing on the _______ down line.

17. Leon Brozyna says:

Stripped of all the glamor of permanent victimhood, the well trained Democrat black is looking for someone to take care of them … they’re free but still want to be slaves (just don’t call it that).

Sorry but Republicans got rid of slavery so y’all have to take care of yourselves, no excuses

18. NJF says:

Their rhetoric is vile & racist. Kanye should dragged them.

19. Debra says:

So an African American is FINALLY acknowledging that black people were sold into slavery by other black people. Good on you, Tamika. Keep learning, girl! There’s a spot in Liberia just wait in’ for ya . . .

20. Magabear says:

When there’s millions of dollars to be made off of lies, the truth be damned!

Sorry to break this to the BLM race hustlers, but as is the case with all their other race “victim” hero’s, Brianna Taylor was no saint. Far from it.

• 1stgoblyn says:

The MSM has done with Breonna Taylor just like they did with Trayvon Martin. They only told parts of the story that would fit their narrative and used an old picture to aid in their story. With Trayvon they used a picture of him as a small 12 year-old. With Breonna they used only a picture of her in the uniform she wore 4 year prior and only for a few months at that. When are people going to wait for the whole story before they demand a LEO’s head on a platter? So. Damn. Sick. Of. All. This. Racism.

21. T2020 says:

Dems are done.

22. Dr Doggerel says:

The Democrat Plantation has a serious runaway slave problem… just in time for the most crucial election in American history.

23. Patience says:

trash
    re-cycled tra$h

24. Jeem says:

If Cameron was white and is speaking the true facts, they would call him a racist; but because he is black and is speaking the true facts, they call him a sell-out Negro…so what does that make the people who were on the grand jury that were presented with the true facts? Are they now in danger of retribution by this terrifying, angry and self-righteous mob? Good luck getting people to serve as members of the grand jury.

25. bessie2003 says:

And folks keep on saying it is President Trump supporters who live in an alternate truth.

It would be nice to see one of these State Attorney Generals to go after Crump and his crew for spreading their hateful, dangerous, lies. Surely there’s a law against yelling fire in a crowded theater, and these volatile streets really are no different than a crowded theater.

26. Right to reply says:

Wow! That dumb Marxist b**** needs a lesson in her OWN history. One of opportunity, and freedom. I’ve always had an intense dislike for people who play the victim, when they are not! She’s a disgrace to those who slaves, and a disgrace to those who still are and would love the opportunity and freedom she pees all over!

• Right to reply says:

Forgive the typos!

• Eagle Driver says:

She got herself a degree in Sociology…I betcha’!!! No CRITICAL Thinking skills, what so ever!!! Needs to the BACKWOODS OF THE SOUTH and see what she is preaching…
      For example, the 2004 hurricanes here in Florida the Guard had to go into the backwoods…BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THIS…PEOPLE STILL EXIST WITH NOTHING EXCEPT THE LAND!!!! She is CLUEELESS!!!!!

27. Raptors2020 says:

The grievance culture is fueled by a lack of role models: from the neighbor who drives a nice car because he has a good, legitimate job, to just a father who gets up early every day and goes to work, because he has a family to support.

The formula is finish school, marry and have children; all three and in that order. The Obamas certainly know this.

Most Americans who voted for Obama to silence the charge of systemic racism must be exasperated by Obama’s failure to fulfill his natural role in the country’s history. He should have labored to provide a role model for young blacks; instead, the poison of leftism drove him to use the anger of black people to undermine the stability and destiny of the country. What a crime.

• Right to reply says:

How can Obama be a role model with a wife who has a mouth like a sewer, and a daughter who stands on street corners showing her underwear and smoking pot!

28. The Red Mosquito says:

Basically they are all upset that the cops did nothing wrong. That is what they are pissed about.

29. Justin Green says:

The black community has no idea how much the “white community” would help them voluntarily if they’d stop voting for evil. Anyone with a moral fiber in their body wants to see all people, and especially the black community, succeed and prosper.

• 1stgoblyn says:

What are you talking about? Would? If? The ‘white community’ does/is voluntarily helping the ‘black community.’ In my experience it is often whites who are the ones doing the volunteer work when there is a black family in need or a program to help the black community. Don’t get me wrong; there is nothing wrong with that, but it would be nice if more blacks would strive to become self-sufficient instead of always expecting a hand-out.

30. Who is to blame? The media is to blame, they have given fake story after fake story. The truth was no where to be found in the news. The people in this town were told lies, they believed those lies and those lies were promoted by Hollywood, NBA, BLM, etc for weeks. The day of justice comes and they are told, it really wasn’t exactly the truth. I would be mad if I were them and I am mad, that is the kind of fake news we hear everyday about President Trump. How will this be stopped? They play both sides against each other with lies.

31. Rex says:

Another useful idiot encounters a mic and a camera..

32. jay says:

Communist ideology binds more than race! Imagine that….
    It follows, therefore, that Capitalist ideology, binds more than race too.

We are all ‘racists’ in that we bind with ‘our’ group/ those who share our beliefs and ideologies – it has NOTHING to do with skin color or gender or nationality or race. Group binding and selection is innate – it has nothing to do with skin color.

The RATS most recent demeaning rant and rage against good honest people of their own skin color proves it. We are born with innate survival instincts, we are programed to survive. Call it racists, call it survival, call it animal nature, it has nothing to do with skin color or race.

Enough hate, stop dividing the nation.

• jay says:

BS! BS!! BS!!!! “Daniel Cameron is no different than the sell-out negroes that sold our people into slavery and helped white men to capture our people, to abuse them, and to traffic them while our women were raped, while our men were raped by savages.”

Read and see what this young mas has done with his life so far.
      JUDGE ON MERIT NOT SKIN COLOR!

“Cameron was born and raised in Elizabethtown, Kentucky.[2] His mother was a professor at Elizabethtown Community and Technical College and his father owned a local coffee shop.[3] Cameron attended John Hardin High School in Elizabethtown and won a prize scholarship named in honor of Senator Mitch McConnell to attend the University of Louisville.[4][2][5] At Louisville, Cameron played on the Louisville Cardinals football team in 2005 and 2006.[5] A defensive back, Cameron came off the bench for the first two games of the 2006 season, during which Louisville won the 2007 Orange Bowl.[5][6]

He graduated from the University of Louisville with a Bachelor of Science in 2008, and then graduated in 2011 with a Juris Doctor from the university’s Brandeis School of Law[2] where he was president of the Student Bar Association.[7] “

33. Pa Hermit says:

“…that sold our people into slavery and helped white men capture our people…”

Maybe redirect your hate to where it’s deserved, like the leaders in Africa that dealt them away for a price!

34. WVNed says:

Goes home and rolls in the blood money naked

35. paper doll says:

I’ll translate. : Someone is endangering my shake down!!! Code blue!😤

36. kleen says:

86% of all slavery in the world came from the Arab slave trade which continues to this day
    12% came from blacks enslaving other blacks
    2% was white people
    100% of slavery in white countries were abolished.

37. CountryClassVulgarian says:

What sad, reprehensible, immoral, hateful, perverse, repugnant, pernicious malignant excuses for human beings. They are no worthy of being in the presence of Daniel Cameron’s vomit.

38. avocadodipp says:

Finally, someone admitted it – Not All Black Lives Matter.

39. skipper1961 says:

A recent text exchange with my dear friend Don (Mom – German, Dad – Black {yeah, I capitalize it in this context})
    Me ; Good morning, my Brother! Question ?: Does only HALF of your life “matter”? (Asking for a “friend”)
    Much Love and Respect,
    Your racist brother,
    Skipper
    Don ; “LOL ! It matters as much as yours, my fellow racist BROTHER! God Bless America!”
    I love that guy

40. alliwantissometruth says:

Globalist money buys political influence and power

Politicians and Wall Street use and bankroll the chaos for power and profit

Our “schools” turn black children into rage filled victims and white children into altruistic, self hating brain dead useful idiots

A despicable “media” and profit seeking race hustlers create the narrative and instigate the violence

The law and non-biased courts can deal with most of the above if we ever learn to elect the proper people into positions of power, but we’ll still have a problem with the younger generations who’ve been completely robbed of a traditional education, and completely indoctrinated into the leftist cult of obedience to the evil that will enslave them

These young adults have zero critical thinking skills, no rational thought process and have had their inherent common sense bullied out of them

They cannot reason, they cannot comprehend facts or absolute truisms. They’re emotionally stunted and like children, they lash out when they don’t get their way or they’re confronted and questioned

While their bodies have grown to adult size, their minds are still in the young child stage, and it seems their brainwashing has stopped any and all progress

That sizeable group will be a problem for a long time in this country, and the only way to stop the constant manufacturing of mindless leftist zombies ts to remove the stranglehold the radical left has on our schools

Man, I’ll tell you, we’ve been asleep at the wheel for so long, we sure have one big mess to clean up

41. melskia says:

Ms. Mallory and Benjamin Crump remind me of our DOJ lawyers and FBI management team. They don’t care about facts, truth and justice, they only care about winning at any cost regardless of who they destroy.

42. kleen says:

We need to start a conversation about white slaves.

Everyone thinks only blacks were enslaved by white and that is incorrect.

• 4gypsybreeze says:

Kleen….yup! I keep telling everyone….read the book White Cargo by Don Jordan & Michael Walsh.

There is/was even a YouTube interview with the authors–Investigating White Slavery. The first ten minutes or so are accolades,credentials,etc…..but past that it is very interesting….VERY!

The 1619 that is/was being pushed is wrong. It was a one-off of maybe 30 from Africa….from a captured ship.

In 1618 Children were being rounded up in England. The orphans, the street children…the unwanted. February 1619 140 children were in Bridewell listed as “held for Virginia”.

Oh–it is sad. And that is just the beginning! Indentured….ha…ha…ha! Anyone ever see the stats of those Indentured who were ever freed? Hint…most never made it. Only a VERY–VERY small percentage. We were the penal colony of England and people they wanted to get rid of. It only stopped after the Revolution, and even then England tried to sneak some ships in! Australia became their penal colony.

All of their research is backed by documentation.

• skipper1961 says:

4gypsybreeze,
        Thank you for the motivation to do research regarding the “indentured”. I must admit, out of what can only be described as intellectual lethargy, I merely parroted (as someone of Irish/Scottish heritage) the issue of the Irish indentured, in defense (or retort) against the not so subtle implication of me owing “reparations” to ANYONE.

Perhaps after 43 years of “carrying my own water” (pay taxes, NEVER have the need or want for public “assistance”), my response has changed to “Just WHO is the slave, here?” Especially after realizing my own taxes have been often used to only further the erosion my MY Civil Rights. Slave or Serf. There doesn’t seem to be much difference, does there?

Is it twisted to wonder just how many on the democrat plantation know darn well that they have sold their souls, and yet look upon us as the “suckers”?
        Sad.

43. Kimi says:

I feel so very sorry for the entire generation that is this historically illiterate. I pray they find their way. ❤️🇺🇸

44. jay says:

“There was a war. Our side won.”

Judge Arthur Alarcon (1925-2015) RIP

45. kaste668 says:

I feel sorry for the last couple generations who are biblical illiterate. God does not see race, God see saved and unsaved. To fix this problem, people need to get right with God and his Word.

46. uptothere says:

Hate to say it but the family including their handlers and enablers are the sell outs to all the negroes trying to overcome the hate and ignorance towards America these people exhibit!

47. sunnydaze says:

Is this young woman/tool a wannabe Al Sharpton or the black female version of David Hogg?

Stay tuned.

Welp, hopefully she just woke some more people up w/ that speech.

48. freepetta says:

Ummmm when one gives up her profession, fraternizing with drug dealing dirtbags bad things can happen.
    Right house, right warrant the media lies like 🐷 🐷 🐷

49. regitiger says:

they aren’t sending their best

…well… maybe this is all they have.

that’s a depressing thought.

oh well

like the man said.

we aren’t really equal….

equal is a fun word isn’t it?

briona crackhead is exhibit a.

she wanted to be special

and now she’s famous.

for all the wrong reasons.

sad…but predictable.

eventually she would have been killed… the drug game is dead serious.

and now the equally corrupt radicals are posturing to see who is the most stupid and dense.

popcorn…yumm