During his opening statement House Judiciary Ranking Member Jim Jordan outlines the real motive for Democrats to go on the attack against U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr.

As Jordan notes the political left writ large is desperate; the biggest scandal in American political history is staring them in the face; the leftists have no option except to attempt to attack the person who would hold the key to accountability.   WATCH:

This entry was posted in 4th Amendment, 6th Amendment, A New America, AG Bill Barr, Antifa, Big Government, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Domestic Terrorism, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2020, FBI, IG Report Comey, IG Report FISA Abuse, IG Report McCabe, Legislation, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, propaganda, Spygate, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

148 Responses to Jim Jordan Opening Statement: “They Are Attacking Bill Barr” to Protect Themselves From “Obama Spying Operations”…

1. Remember – They needed us to believe the LIE that Trump & Co. were colluding with Putin to hide the TRUTH that 0bama & Co. were operating like Stalin.

They failed.

They’ve been busted.

They need to be held to account.

ALL OF THEM.

• Masooch says:

I was talking to my brother earlier today and came to the conclusion that the only way all of this stuff stops (riots and lawlessness) is for the people of this country to see justice. People need to be held accountable for their actions. Coup plotters, rioters, Statue destroyers ALL of them. Unless we return to the Rule of Law we are doomed!!

• vikingmom says:

Agree completely!! I have a neighbor who was very apathetic about politics (she does have five young kids so I can’t fault her for not staying on top of every issue) but she is starting to really pay attention and she is furious! Asking why the people who play by the rules and respect the law are being shafted and losing everything while those who break the law with impunity are being rewarded!

I’m not even sure if she voted in 2016 but she is excited to cast a ballot for Donald Trump this November!!

• jnr2d2 says:

There are only two true deterrents to crime — do the time, and pay $ for your actions.
          As to corporations, they don’t go to jail. They must be disciplined by loss of business or by direct JUDGMENTS! For example, all those that have lost loved ones to Chi-com virus, and were NOT treated with HCQ, should form a class action suit against those who not just suppressed the studies and clinicians who have fact based support behind them, but actively worked against it. Go after those that a big judgement will devastate them, as well as those that can’t afford it so they cave. Start with the ones who will cave quickly, including local and small news paper owners, and local news companies — Win in Red states, and some Red counties in Blue states to build up public understanding and support, then go after those corps with the big bucks! The NY Times, Wash Post, ABC, NBC, CBS, NPB, CNN, MSNBC, and possible some politicians who’s gregarious acts, outside of their congress duties, could bring the spotlight to them.

• Texas Rancher says:

jnr2d2, I think your auto-correct changed “egregious” to “gregarious” there at the end.

Good comment! I wish there could be a way of holding the media accountable. Perhaps categorizing them by type – Entertainment, celebrity-obsessed, light-weight content; and then, the actual News – as it used to be taught in journalism classes. Covering “who, what, where, when, and how!” Then, allow the outlets to be sued when they tell outright lies, or shape the narrative into lies. You’d sure get the lawyers to go along with that!

I know, I know. We have “freedom of the press,” but the press is no longer, “the press,” deserving of protection. Rather, it has morphed into a globalist-owned extension of a political party!

• Pa Hermit says:

The vote for Donald Trump is pretty much assured Vikingmom, what is desperately needed is the rest of the field needs the GOP ticket. Do what I’m going to do that I almost always despised the Left of doing, and that’s vote straight Republican! Always kinda chuckled that I would vote on my side and occasionally look over to the Democrat side and see them take like 45 seconds to vote and move on. I tried to assure myself that I was voting for the best person for an office! Well that chit has come to an end! The GOP may not be the answer, but they sure as hell wasn’t the cause.

• Janie M. says:

Pa, I received an application to vote by mail for the Nov. 3rd election. My son has insisted that I use it rather than voting in person because I’m high-risk (senior, COPD/asthma and taking immunosuppressants for Crohn’s). I cannot do it, I NEED to vote in person, don’t want my ballot to be “trashed.” I can vote early which should reduce the number of voters I would be exposed to. I reside in a blue state (med. sized town, IL) and will vote straight ticket – GOP.

• Pa Hermit says:

Bless your intentions Janie M., BTW, did you request that mail in ballot, or was it a done by the Left without you asking? I would love to know who the hell authorized sending out mail in ballots that were not requested? I understand it’s the Left, but start naming names, maybe that has a little more bite to it!

• Janie M. says:

Nope, I didn’t request the mail in ballot from the Office of the Clerk. It just suddenly appeared in my regular mail. They know my D.O.B. and “figured” because I was a senior, I would be reluctant to vote in person (especially with the COVID issue). My first vote for President Trump was important but in actuality, this voting cycle is FAR more crucial, we need him for a 2nd term.

• Janie M. says:

P.S. A few weeks ago, I checked to make certain my voter registration exists in official records and confirmed I am eligible to vote for this next election.

• sat0422 says:

Well, well…the fruit is beginning to multiply isn’t it. Janie M. is being urged to do a mail in vote.
                  Having worked a few elections, we would always receive the absentee votes in our box for the day. They sat in the corner for 12 hours. At the closing of the poll, we would post our vote tally from the machine outside the door; we would cancel out any absentee vote if the person voted in person (usually there were only 10 or fewer) and we would return the absentee vote still sealed. We did not add it to the numbers for our voting place.

We were told that absentee votes are only counted if they are needed to break a tie. So, if in my county, with 22 voting sites, there could be 300 votes never counted. If they are counted it is behind a closed door with about 3 people present. The voting citizens should have been demanding election reform – I think it is our worst enemy.

Those smug creatures sitting in congress yesterday throwing stones at Barr are a huge problem. I’m beginning to understand how the Jews must have felt about Hitler. If you haven’t read “The Diary of Ann Frank” lately, do so. It is such a sad story and a far better read than most of the books on the shelf at your local book store.

• MelH says:

Mail-in registration forms were sent E-mail to all Californians who were given the form to register again. never mind if you were already registered, you were told to fill out the form and in return you would get a ballot with a prepaid envelope for returning your vote OR you could take the ballot to a polling place or dump it in a box at the post office. If you liver in california and did not get the regiostration form. please let me know.brh@brh.com

• TWOHAWK says:

No matter the afflictions I may have, I am voting in person come heck or flood!

• Dee Paul Deje says:

Exercise Democra(t)cy and do both!

• Amy2 says:

Good for you Janie! I prefer to vote in person as well. I just like the feeling of going to the polls, seeing other people exercising their freedom to choose/vote, etc. I voted absentee in 2000 when we were moving out of town, but that was it.

• SteveC says:

You sound like a good candidate to go on hydroxychloroquine prophylactically.

• Checkers says:

They should have longer early voting times. But, I voted in my state primaries and like you were concerned that my vote could be “trashed”. I found that I could take it to a drop box at my usual polling place. I guess it could not be counted but I felt better putting it in a locked box instead of actually mailing it in.

• MelH says:

Checkers, why could it not be counted? I’ve always taken my mailed-to-me ballot to the polling place. Nobody told me it wouldn’t be counted.

• GB Bari says:

The vote for Donald Trump is NOT assured.

I do not believe that most people have any clue as to the magnitude of fraud, cheating, and blatant intimidation that is planned. Voters in heavily DemonRAT urban precincts will be physically threatened if they are at all suspected of voting Republican.

Thats why DemonRATs are right now publicly chiding the President that he won’t accept the results. They know he will know quickly about the massive fraud and they are attempting to intimidate him from calling it out.

Only if the AG places federal monitoring personnel in every polling place will we have a chance for a fair vote.

• Krashman Von Stinkputin says:

I learned today that
              It’s a conspiracy theory that China could counterfeit our mail in ballots.

Chicoms counterfeit our FIGHTER PLANES….

A piece of paper should be a piece of cake.
              (I hear they have printers in Russia too.)

• wondering999 says:

China sends counterfeit money over our borders! Why would a ballot be difficult? For China or any other country?!

• MelH says:

Didn’t we hear that the counterfeit dollars were in the possession of George Floyd, that his “business” was to sell them to guys in the audience of the strip club where he and the guy who killed him both worked as Security Officers. the meme at the time was,
                  “where else would you use tons of one dollar bills?”

• stripmallgrackle says:

Ballots on pallets showing up in democrat precincts just like the pallets of bricks in Milwaukee.

• Jockso Homo says:

80,000 votes in 3 midwestern states could have swung the electoral college to Hillary..
                I recall Obama saying “ everyone should have to vote.” When 60% is a good turnout, it would be relatively simple to fill out ballots in the name of people who never seem to have voted (likely for Biden) and mail them in or deliver them to a drop box.
                At least with the Absentee vote proces, one has to request a ballot, under penalty of law, to be sent to the voter’s registered address.

• Ad rem says:

*SIGH*….every time you change your username your comment goes to moderation. Can you pick one you’d like to keep?

• Krashman Von Stinkputin says:

I heard T-Dogg up the street is giving out free fentanyl to let him fill out your mail-in ballot.
                  Drugs not your thang?
                  He’ll give you $100.00 instead.

This special program underwrited by his
                  GET OUT THE VOTE
                  Go Fund Me page.

• rashomon says:

Absolutely, Masooch.

• G. Alistar says:

And the video showing a complicit media is reminiscent of Baghdad Bob in 2003, claiming that US forces were not threatening Saddam and Baghdad. Wonder IF they realize what A disaster this hearing has been to both the democrats and their media hacks?

• jinmichigan says:

Baghdad Bob was universally mocked for his lies. He was the butt of millions of jokes in this country and the world over.

And now the sheep that once laughed at Baghdad Bobs inanity are wholly invested in the same obvious, in your face, provable lies provided them by thier masters. I cant wrap my brain around how easily they have allowed themselves to be led astray like this. They have stepped outside of reality.

• harrietht3 says:

They needed us to believe the lie about Trump collusion with Russia in order to HIDE the truth of Hillary’s collusion with Russia, as per the Marxist playbook: attack the opposition by accusing them of what you yourselves are guilty.
      Too bad for the Hillary cabalists that we know what you’re doing.

• stripmallgrackle says:

“The left is desperate.” That’s an understatement. It’s like they’re standing on a pogo stick in quicksand with three feet of rope in their hands.

• Clivus, here’s my like

• flatwesttx says:

Gallows

• flatwesttx says:

Gallows

• RobInPA says:

Not only ‘held to account’, but to pay severely for their crimes and for the great harm they have deliberately caused to our country!

Justice must be served and sentences meted which are appropriate to the crimes committed.

If that does not happen this country will devolve to a place we do not want to go, but to save the country and its foundational ideals it may become necessary.

“I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.” – Thomas Paine

2. Edward says:

Obama and company have no respect for civil liberties. This was signaled early when Eric ‘Wingman’ Holder let the two black panthers walk free after being convicted of voter intimidation for wielding nightsticks in the front door of the voting booths.

• Guy-Blanc Déploré says:

Expect more of this – a lot more and worse from these BLM/Antifa radicals leading up to and especially ON election day. They are literally training for it on the streets of America’s cities.

• montanamel says:

I wonder just how many “States” have rules to post “Guns not allowed inside polls” signs?
      Cause, if they don’t post it, we should pack into our polls…
      BLM/ANTIFA/whatever wants to mess with our “rights” to secret ballot voting….then, they be messing with the best and deserve what they get… Stacking them like cord wood out by the curb would make a powerful statement for later voters…eh? Check-6

• InAz says:

A few years ago I had a job which required me to go to high in the hills…very remote. Running into people I don’t know in remote locations was more troubling to me than running into a mountain lion or bear. One time I was followed and that scared me…..I got out of my truck with my gun and they turned around. At that time the area was getting low lifes moving in, illegal drug trade was increasing, robberies and car jackings were increasing, and murders started happening. So I wore a pistol. Open Carry in Arizona.
        I came down from the hills and went to the library to get my kids. I wore the pistol inside. I was in and out in 2 minutes. No signs were posted prohibiting weapons.
        The very next day we went to the library and a huge sign was posted…. Absolutely no weapons of any kind allowed!!! Police will be called for violation!

Idiots.

Remember when the Black Panthers harassed voters during Obamination? And law enforcement did nothing.

• cplogics says:

A very good friend just today told me a story of a kid he knows who was doing on line classes for school. A teacher saw what she thought was a rifle behind his desk chair and reported him to the police. The police investigated and found that it was a BB gun.

• Amy2 says:

Can’t bring them to the polls in Florida.

3. RedBallExpress says:

Unlike Watergate the crime is worse than the cover up.

4. chuck lowe says:

Jimmy “jack ya” Jordan took Jerry “no brains” Nadler to the woodshed.

The opening was perfect, followed by the coup de gras video of lickspittle liberal loons lying about “Peaceful Protests” .

No doubt, CNN, MSNBC and any liberal Progressive vehicle carrying this exchange crashed into a metaphorical brick wall and tossed the viewing occupants into a YUGE pile of Red Pills.

Just what Dr. Trump ordered!

It was sweet! They couldn’t do the usual and cut away when the “Narrative” is exposed and the Narrative engineers are “unmasked” as the contemptible lying apparatchiks that they are, they just had to sit there and squirm like worms.

NICE!!!

5. Dan says:

The networks cut away from Jordan because they are enemies of information, enemies of truth, and enemies of the American people.

6. Linda K says:

Jim Jordan has been defending Barr asking that he be given a chance to speak. These dems are full of hate. They are rude to Barr and shut him down with “reclaiming my time.”

• harrietht3 says:

The Democrat “By Any Means Necessary” low-lifes are too full of bile and too bereft of human decency to give a thought to being rude or purposefully deceitful.
      Like the barren fig tree, their branches are withered, decayed, and parched by the sun.
      There’s no life in them: only the sputtering gurgles of their master, Satan.

• “You’re a real class act”

• DiogeneseVindicated says:

The pubs needed to let Mr Barr finish speaking then ‘reclaim their time’. Of course Nads would birth the cow he’s carrying.

7. vmi80 says:

Sounds like SD briefed JJ too!!

8. Justin Green says:

This hearing, like all the ones proceeding from this committee previously, was disgusting.

It just further cements in my mind, and hopefully the minds of millions of others, that Democrats in Congress are pure evil, and degenerate human beings.

However, I doubt millions of people will ever watch this clown show.

• T Carroll says:

I agree 1000000000%. They are Demonic! They are pure Evil! And if anyone thinks they wouldn’t literally kill us off is an idiot. I’ve never been so disgusted and infuriated in my life.

• 4gypsybreeze says:

I believe this one beats them all when it comes to stupidity and rudeness.

I reclaim my time—how stupid is that.

• Old Dawg says:

It cemented in my mind that Thomas Jefferson was completely right when he stated, “the Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants”. There are certainly plenty of tyrants that deserve to be turned into fertilizer in congress, as evidenced by their performance today.

9. graystone1221 says:

Thank you Jim Jordan. An excellent use of 15 minutes. Explaining the coup, its criminal and evil nature and then dispelling the “peaceful protest” myth.

How do I share this video with everyone I know?

10. Joyce M says:

The video that Rep. Jordan played for Congress demonstrates exactly why they want to let criminals out of prison. Their new militia. Don’t think for a minute that the rioters are “normal” law abiding, peace-loving citizens. They are animals.

11. tominellay says:

That was a powerful video…

12. California Joe says:

How long would it have taken AG Holder to indict and convict a group of White FBI and DOJ officials who attempted to frame a newly elected President Obama for a crime he didn’t commit? About 20 minutes!

• That’s for sure. Sometimes I think the whole of government is against us. I do know from years of experience that most government employees are kind of lazy, but it looks like they’ve all turned into turtles.

13. Justin Green says:

Those were all “peaceful” fires that the “peaceful protesters” started. I’m sure the fecal-matter-filled-balloons were all “peaceful” as well. Given the left’s obsession with COVID, I’m surprised “peaceful” protesters would expose themselves or anyone else to the risk of disease by hurling bodily fluids at others.

Damned degenerates.

14. Deplorable Canuck says:

Almost reads like a Sundance summary. One wonders!

15. prtomr says:

Dems on the committee are furious, not letting AG Barr answer questions and “reclaiming my time” expressions while talking over the AG. The hearing was broadcast by CSPAN so no cutaway. I wonder how many TV’s in dem homes tuned in had bricks thrown at them?

16. 4gypsybreeze says:

There is always hope when people like Jordan are fighting for us! That is just one of the reasons I remain optimistic.

As for the hearing—We always said that Liberals and Democrats live in a Bubble. Well looks like that Bubble (with them in it) has left Earths atmosphere.

And any future hearings—the reply for their request should be—I am reclaiming my time.
    Why show up if you are not allowed to talk?

I am totally disgusted that they are allowed to spew such lies and misinformation. And also so embarrassed that people actually vote such nimwits into office.

It is the old saying—don’t believe what you see when you watch people toppling monuments, burning buildings–believe what I am telling you. Yeah—but it is the same people who voted for these nimwits that will believe what they are told over what they see. And that may work on some people–but don’t think it is working on the majority.

Sad.

17. Ploni says:

Yes, and it’s even way more than that.

Our republic is bestowed upon us by the Creator . . . a precious gift, a blessing . . . and He wants it protected.

Failure to honor the Rule of Law is a degradation of that gift and of His Goodness. And it results in God “turning away” from those whom He once blessed.

Just look at those societies today who fail to honor God.

• twohartsintx says:

From my daily Bible reading today… Jeremiah 5:25-29
      Your iniquities have turned these away,
      and your sins have kept good from you.
      For wicked men are found among my people;
      they lurk like fowlers lying in wait.
      They set a trap;
      they catch men.
      Like a cage full of birds,
      their houses are full of deceit;
      therefore they have become great and rich;
      they have grown fat and sleek.
      They know no bounds in deeds of evil;
      they judge not with justice
      the cause of the fatherless, to make it prosper,
      and they do not defend the rights of the needy.
      Shall I not punish them for these things?
      declares the Lord,
      and shall I not avenge myself
      on a nation such as this?”

Praying daily for our nation and for repentance and revival to come upon our land.

• AlinWonderland says:

Agree with you twoharts. II Chronicles 7:14 is only for God’s people who humble themselves and pray and seek His face and turn from their wicked ways will He heal our land. Praying for revival and restoration.

18. Bigtex52 says:

There was a time, back in our history, where treasonous coup plotters, upon discovery of their nefarious plot, would have been arrested, tried and summarily executed, never to commit treason ever again, with their hideous deaths serving as a warning to those who might attempt to do the same. Not anymore, obviously. We are on our last leg as a nation if we don’t get this thing turned around.

• gensensibility says:

The way to turn this around, long term, is by taking back the education system from local government monopolies and setting it free in a free market system.

19. Don Cru says:

Thank GOD for Mr. Jordan, an excellent opener and excellent firey outraged voice in opposition to the acussational LIES directed at AG Mr. Barr whom was given no response time, and every democratic liar trying to reclaim their time with every partial response given by Mr. Barr! Frankly, I am surprised AG Barr did not simply ask each “hearing” participant to issue a statement, tell them that he would remotely respond to their concerns and then walk out. I hope every American was and is as outraged and angry as I. What nonsense!

• MelH says:

I would have walked out, was surprised Barr didn’t. Him staying there emboldened the speakers to get even more rude and despicable.

20. davidsstones says:

Jordan, moving fast, indicting criminals with their own words; dropping names and dates, faces and motives. Masks off. Hoodies off. Suits and ties, suits and heels become tawdry costumes in just 14.56 minutes. More damaging then Antifa and BLM’s damages combined to 60 cities in 70 days. More injuries today then all the Police maimed by the self righteous. Criminal offenses, itemized in public, on a permanently recorded mic; like an evening of fireworks displayed on the 4th. Are you paid for Overtime Sundance?

21. dennistherealmenace says:

Loved Jim Jordan’s sunlight intro. Louis Gohmert kicked butt too. I’m giddy as all hell right now. That hearing while very much pissing me off, also motivates me to keep fighting these commie bast*rds. We will win. They are desperate, Barr didn’t play ball with them and they see the writing on the wall. The next few weeks the left will likely double down with stupidity in all forms. I will continue to be a good scout and “Be Prepared”, mentally, physically, and spiritually. Step into the arena my friends, this fight, the fight of our generation and quite possibly our lifetime is just heating up. Get Some!

• harrietht3 says:

Perhaps these democrat bozos imagine that they can gain the field with their obscene calumnies being broadcast ad nauseum by their fellow traitors in the press, as surely these sound bites will be.
      That’s the only explanation I can conceive of for their prostrating themselves as they’re doing, nakedly exposing their poisonous souls to the world.
      That just tells you that in the fetid pond they inhabit only reptiles swim.

22. The American Patriot says:

You see why Furher O has intensified the attack on certain cities

23. Bob Biermann says:

I watched and could not believe my eyes. This made the “show trials” held by Stalin look legit. I knew that Nadler could run a third rate circus, but this was vomit worthy.

24. gunrunner03 says:

I could only stomach so much before having to move on with my day. Although disgusted with Nadler and his Party, I continue to admire that the Dems play for keeps. They all toe the line, whatever that line maybe, however duplicitous it maybe. No one breaks rank. There are no DINOs.

25. bluecat57 says:

You mean they didn’t cut away to commercials every time a Republican or Barr spoke?

26. bluecat57 says:

As fun as the Congressional circle-jerks, err, “investigations” are, the job of Congress is to
    LEGISLATE
    If these idiots would spend their time writing their own legislation instead of depending on lobbyists and immature staff to do that, we would be far better off.
    Congress is the Legislative branch
    The Executive is the Investigative branch
    and
    The Courts are the branch that is supposed to determine if the Constitution of the Law has been violated.
    If everyone would just do THEIR job, America would have “Rule of Law” equally for all.

27. bruzedorange says:

I think the Republican tact now should be to ask the public, the media:
    “Why aren’t Democrats distancing themselves from the bureaucratic corruption and criminal activity that took place? Why won’t they stand against government fraud and breach of trust? Why won’t they side with the people and with the Constitution? …unless they are complicit in it themselves.”

It’s time to be bold, and ask citizens to use their own brains. Why have Democrats and the media tried to hide this scandal, rather than unmask scandal?

28. TWOHAWK says:

Barr was asked if he would commit to NOT releasing the Durham ‘report’ until after the election.
    There is the crux of their anxiety, and the basis for their abuse of Barr, today during the hearing.

29. I think Barr will only go only after the low level obvious crimes and issue a scathing report. I don’t think he is a traitor, but he is very misguided. The Rats will never learn unless they are punished. Barr is not a black hat but he is not going to be tough enough.

• Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

If you find out in the end that you’re wrong, I hope you re-evaluate your critical thinking skills.

30. nosheepallowed says:

My biggest take away from today was Mr. Barr saying he would not commit to not release the Durham report before the election. In fact, Barr went even further and said he doesn’t believe the report falls into the category that would make the 60 day rule apply because neither the President or Biden are involved. Then he was cut off.

31. Og Oggilby says:

32. annieoakley says:

What did ol’ Billy Ayers say, “Guilty as hell, free as a bird. Ain’t America great?” This insurrection needs to end.

33. Og Oggilby says:

Another view, edited….

34. Sentient says:

I’d be a lot more impressed with Jordan if he weren’t carrying water for the tech monopolies that routinely cancel, delete, censor and de-platform nationalists and antiglobalists. He puts on a good show – just like Trey Gowdy – but behind the scenes he’s as bad as Paul Ryan. Well maybe not THAT bad. Nobody’s THAT bad. Still, don’t get played by Jim Jordan.

• Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

You’re questioning Jim Jordan … and you put up a tweet by Trump hater Matt Stoller???
      lol(

• Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

And by the way, Sentient, why don’t you explain to us exactly how Jim Jordan is “carrying water” for tech monopolies? In your own words, don’t quote anyone (especially Trump haters).

• Sentient says:

Well we’ll see tomorrow (and afterwards). Watch Jordan harrumph about “bias” but not do anything to remove the tech companies’ safe harbor from liability via section 230 of the Communications Decency Act. If they’re going to take sides in politics, then they should lose section 230 protection. Watch what he doesn’t do.

• Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

What can he do? Stupid voters gave away the House majority to the Dems. Jordan and our other allies have their hands tied.

He gave a brilliant statement today. I hope you watched it.

35. Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

Voters: the reason why this sh*t show was held is because the Democrats have control of the House. Take it away from them.

• Alli says:

Good day today. I had several young first time voters over today to discuss the current issues in our great country
      I have some clout with them and they see through this charade that the Democrats are playing. After playing a few clips from AG Barr’s testimony today they became very concerned and alerted to the fact that Democrats support these violent riots. They will be voting for President Trump because they are now painfully aware that life will be in ruin if Democrats gain full control
      I will continue to reach out to first time voters and hoping all here will help young people gain clarity on what’s at stake

• Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

Re-electing Trump is our #1 priority, but securing GOP majorities in the House and Senate is just as important. They have to vote straight GOP.

36. Got243kids says:

Thank you Jim. You are awesome, with courage and conviction above and beyond. Stand tall my friend.

37. TradeBait says:

It would be bizarrely dumb to not pursue justice to the fullest extent of the law, just like the leftists have done and would do given the opportunity. There is an opportunity to do something lasting, something great for our nation and humanity by taking out the trash and imprisoning the criminals for long terms in federal penitentiaries or GITMO subject to the convicted crimes. Half of the population has been duped into believe lies are truths and the evil is good. We have a lot of work ahead of us to re-educate and correct the imbalance, which will never happen without justice being administered.

The American public needs to believe in its institutions. They do not presently. The leftists work against them and make a mockery of the law. Those on the right do not believe in the institutions because of the obvious multiple scales of justice employed over the years and seeing a system that is rigged with criminals who know the right people and/or judges getting off without percussions. The only way to get there is to administer justice consistently at all levels, but especially with leaders who try to take down America.

So I will only support B2/DOJ efforts when I see the actual administration of justice of criminals in the court system. I thank the Freedom Caucus for doing their best to clean up and pressure, but ultimately it comes down to the work of the appointed leaders of PDT and forces loyal to the rule of law.

My prayers continue. Thanks again, sundance. You matter.

38. no-nonsense-nancy says:

When AG Barr asked for the first five minute break today I really thought he wasn’t coming back! I wouldn’t have blamed him.

39. anthonydog says:

Grenell asked “Whose product was it”?

Because it was not any of the 17 U.S. intel agencies …It went directly to Obama and the Oval Office —- it was THE HAMMER

Obama Exposed: There Were No FISA Warrants, There Was No Incidental Surveillance, There Was The Hammer — The Persecution Of General Flynn

40. anthonydog says:

Grenell asked “Whose product was it”?

41. MelH says:

That’s a mind-blowing article, anthonydog. Yates claiming astonishment that Obama knew about it is her trying to act innocent. She is one of the most crooked of all, and dumb, besides.