Fox News host Dan Bongino interviews Rudy Giuliani for his podcast.  The topics include increased crime in New York City; Iran, the ‘Spygate” surveillance scandal; the IG report on FISA abuses against the Trump campaign, and Joe Biden’s history of corruption.

The interview starts around 04:00 minutes into the video.

This entry was posted in AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, China, CIA, Clinton(s), Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, Election 2020, FBI, IG Report FISA Abuse, Impeachment, Joe Biden, Legislation, media bias, New York, President Trump, Spygate, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

176 Responses to Dan Bongino Interviews Rudy Giuliani – Topics: New York Crime, Iran, IG FISA Report and Biden Family Corruption…

1. JimWVa says:

We listened to this podcast this afternoon. Maybe it’s because the interviewer and the guest both spoke “New Yauker”, but this is the most coherent Giuliani has been on this topic over the last year. It does put together President Trump’s response to the Ukraine impeachment.

• freepetta says:

Yes we speak our own language.

• Rhi says:

I noticed Rudy is not in the tick tock club, he’s either presented all the documents to Barr/Durham and keeping his cards close to the vest and saying nothing or he has no confidence in the DOJ as he sees the corrupt FIB agent in Ukraine hired by Soros instead of being prosecuted along with all the other seditionist snakes documented by Sundance.

So far Barr is batting zero in a thousand.

• We the people know says:

“…this is the most coherent Giuliani has been on this topic over the last year.”
      Because, in this interview, Rudy wasn’t constantly interrupted.

• George Marcom says:

This interview was essentially a rehash of old information. A bit disappointing. Of course it’s good to put stuff out there in as many venues as possible, but….

• freepetta says:

Well George since you’re a member of CTH you are much better informed then most of the country. Sundance is way ahead of the game and passes along his info to his loyal readers.
          I’ve been a member probably for close to a decade. I lurked for quite a while, then I had trouble getting my email to work with WordPress.
          Sundance has supported DJT since the very beginning.

• OK, riddle me this batman… SinceHorowitz stated that the gruel needed to begin an investigation can have the viscosity of isopropol alcohol . If true, then the investigation of this evidence dug up by Giuliani by the DOJ/FBI is underway. If not then we all are kidding ourselves that Barr is the guy we hoped.

• Xena Laminak says:

I grew up 20 miles from NYC in NJ and watched the nightly news every night – my parents had it on during dinner so I saw everything Giuliani is talking about. When I was in college, NYC was a toilet of a city. Friends from out of state would ask why I never went in. During the 1980s I had to take students on bus trips to NYC and the bus drivers would tell us NOT to get off the bus while we waited for others to get back from a tour because of the drug deals. One driver pointed out to me fences around buildings that had been put up to keep cocaine dealers off the steps! The financial district was a nightmare.
      Then the whole city was shaken to its core. My friends from New Mexico came to visit and were horrified that I had not taken advantage of being close to NYC. WHY had I not gone in every chance I got. I was never able to convince them that until Giuliani showed up, it wasn’t safe. They scoffed.
      Well, NYC is now a toilet again. I left the NJ vowing never to return.
      Everyone should read this 2009 article because it backs up what Giuliani is saying.

• freepetta says:

So you know Xena. Rudy was a miracle worker. The city was an absolute disgrace.
        Like deBlasio Dinkins destroyed the city. My incredible son is a Sgt in Queens. The whole place is back to being a toilet bowl with illegals and MS13. It’s truly a pity.

• Alan Reasin says:

I know and follow Dan, and you are right about how coherent Giuliani was in this interview. I worked a bit in Dan’s MD senate campaign and trust him on issues. Dan is good at guiding interviews and since it was almost 1 hour long the Mayor was not rushed to get out his points. And having him go over this past fight against crime seemed to clear his head and Dan being a cop in NYC at the time helped him too, IMO.

• Sayit2016 says:

Dan Bongino has built a great show, I’ve been listening since his first podcast and never miss a show. Dan’s energy is infectious and there are some days I am literally crying I’m laughing so hard at the banter that goes on between Dan and producer Joe.

I like the unique insight that he brings to the discussion given his past background as a secret service agent.

It’s really great to see him build his brand.

• Moe Grimm says:

HARD to believe Giuliani not testifying if this also ran pig makes it to Michelle’s senate. I was in me late 20’s still living in Brooklyn during RG’s time and know well his time with the now infamous SDNY/Dept. of Just-Us and then as NYC mayor. He is nobody’s fool and suffers none of them. Like us, he’s hard core PDT support with good reason based on undisputed FACT. He and his well appointed staff snatched back my city from disastrous machinations of Wagner, “Fun City” Lindsay (my father despised him), Beame, Koch, Dinkins, then with great heart and skill guided the city through 11 Sept. 2001.

Those who’ve seen Chanel Rion’s 3 part OANN series https://www.oann.com/oaninvestigates/ know he needs to testify and post haste ass and elbows use his juice to get Pompeo’s DoState to free those damn visas for the Ukranian witnesses if this outrageous sham ever lands in Michelle’s “upper chamber.” AND as Steve Bannon stated last week – back up on the ENTIRE conspiracy clean back to Feb. 2016 (2016 July my ass). Caution dictates here as much of it may expose parallel what Durham is allegedly investigating. My developed sentiment remains they all and still walk. If so, we’re a hot step closer to the beginning civil insurrection. Kith and Kin here in the South Plains are most often well prepped, of heard heart on this, and seething. The normies and cultural marxists in “cali” and along the Acela corridor have no idea this is a fuse they should not have lit.

2. Hebo Sabe says:

Dan is starting to advertise like Alex Jones.

• mr.piddles says:

Radio-wise? Somebody’s gotta pay the bills.

• Hebo Sabe says:

With our guys, it’s always about making bank while the left just redistribute the money we make bank off of which is why Mitch loves being a minority leader more than a majority leader.

But don’t mind me.

• Georgia says:

The Left has Soros and the like to provide an unlimited “bank”–there is nothing similar on the good side.

• barnabusduke says:

I thought that WE (mostly here) conservatives believed in offering a product for a fair price. If we don’t choose to listen to certain talking heads, we don’t help them promote their program. But if the message is a good message we can choose to promote them also.
            Whether money wise or sharing their videos and such; just like TV and radio, we can ALWAYS change the channel or station. That’s the American way! amiright? 😉

• legtingle says:

I started listening to Dan B. a few weeks ago. His show is packed with info and he is super energetic and fun. He has about 4 long commercials each show. Certainly fair to me.

• Matt Bracken says:

He keeps the ad logos up on the screen to make it very easy to scroll past them.

• steph_gray says:

Yes and if you listen on iHeartRadio, there are convenient 30 and 15 second fast-forward buttons.

I too fully believe in capitalism and don’t begrudge Dan a nickel of his success. As Ayn Rand said, there are only two ways to trade. You either do it voluntarily with dollars (capitalism) or involuntarily with guns (collectivism). There is no third way.

• TPW says:

Soros bank is the US taxpayer. Obama made sure that all those penalties and fines owed by the “Too big to fail” Banks during the economic crisis were shuffled to various liberal groups……acorn….on and on . Many Soros groups who would in turn funnel back to Dem candidates. Mafia operation. As we have all learned Soros has his tentacles throughout the world including Ukraine. The citizens of this country are being screwed at every turn. Just as an aside….friend had a root canal, crown, and filing in Nam for $85…..they dont need prescriptions to get any medicine. Think about how at every turn our government finds a way to confiscate every dime.

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

No. Our guys earn it. We purchase the things they advertise of our own free will. You don’t have to listen. You don’t have to purchase. These shows don’t get/stay on the air thru our goodwill alone. The left steal our money at the point of the irs’s gun and gives it to their pet projects. Soros bankrupts countries to find his one world order.

• Sharon says:

Hebo you like to eat your own? Whiner!

• And NOTHING is free.

The left pays dearly for the money they get from psychos like Soros.

Once you sign up with guys Soros you and your family are never ever free again.

• TPW says:

So you think Mitch is a great Guy……..nothing wrong with a reality check….and yes that old group of repukes…many who “retired” did love to be the minority party. Just sat back and collected the same Booty never having to make laws that benefited the people …Never having to take the heat. Perfect Gig for them. You saw how ill prepared they were to take the leadership role on healthcare…..all their bluster was a hoax. Big business loves Obamacare. Can do away with all employee healthcare and just pay a small $2000 fine per employee. Better deal than the $8000 they are putting out. Just look at who retired….all never Trumpers and for good reason….they were screwing the people they were suppose to represent. Lets not forget how Mitch and company sat back and watched the IRS come after the Tea party.

• luke says:

If you are talking about the intro (Music yada yada) than fine I can live that. But I hope you do not mean Bongino is going full AJ. I for one don’t think Rudy would give him the time of day. AJ is no different than the hard left. He’ll lie to achieve his goal. Rudy, Bongino, and/or Trump have never struck me that way.

• Bigly says:

Good gawd, Hebo, you put yourself out there. Ever own your own business? Did you even hear anything Rudy said?

So far, you’ve contributed absolutely = 0

Just saying. Geez!

• James Carpenter says:

Maybe he oughta follow the Bernie model and make it all FREE?

• Sayit2016 says:

You do understand that there are bills to pay and that nothing is free, by having advertisers on the show that lets you watch it for free.

3. Sherri Young says:

Oh please, please, please could somebody find a way take Marie Yovanovich a few pegs. I read somewhere that she is a heroine in cafe society in DC these days.

It would be refreshing to see Fiona Hill lose her smugness too.

I hope Rudy prevails with his work regarding Ukraine. What a shame that our people would be among the most corrupt players over there.

4. David R. Graham says:

I find Bongino an repellant self-promoter. Rudy on his show as well as Beck’s?!? Is Rudy dismissed by the White House and out freewheeling without being announced as such?

• freepetta says:

I disagree. I love Bongino’s shows.

• I’m with you, freepetta. I love Dan, but don’t understand “producer Joe”. Seriously, I can’t understand a word he says. Not sure why Dan even lets him speak.

• freepetta says:

Joe sounds a bit eccentric. Not sure what his story other then he has a kid who is a marine and he sings Elvis songs.

• GB Bari says:

Hey Hon, you mus’ not be from Bawmer, Merlin and don’ unnerstayan Bawmerese. 🙂

Producer Joe is a very decent man with good radio show producer skills. came from a top rated conservative morning show on WCBM 680Khz AM radio in Baltimore. Joe had many years as the producer (they nicknamed him “Hosni” Joe) for the Sean Casey & Frank Luber* Show every weekday morning. I listened to him for years on that show (the show ran 27 years until this past October when Frank Luber retired and a new co-host Bruce Elliott joined Casey) and Joe added a great 3rd dimension to the two main hosts. He is a funny guy; can come up with creative sound effects, backgrounds etc to enhance the broadcast, and knows how to keep a radio show on its FCC-approved broadcast schedule.

Bongino was smart to catch Joe and get him to produce Dan’s podcast and show. Joe is a veteran in that business.

Sidebar: Frank Luber retired last October with about 64 years in Baltimore broadcasting and also did 20 years of TV news reporting along the way as well. I listened to Luber’s newscasts on the old WCAO AM 600 top 40 rock and roll station in Baltimore in 1957-59 on my then-new Japanese-made 7 Transistor portable AM radio.

• Sayit2016 says:

Are you serious?

Wow….

• California Joe says:

If Dan doesn’t promote himself who will? The interview was excellent. Rudy had all his ducks lined up in a row. His evidence and analysis was flawless explaining the Biden Crime Family from 1973 to the present with a particular emphasis on the Ukraine and all the players like Yovanovich.

• California Joe says:

If Bongino doesn’t promote himself who will? Rudy did an excellent job of explaining the Biden Crime Family from 1973 to the present with particular emphasis on the Ukraine situation and Yovanovich. Rudy had all his ducks lined up in a row. His evidence and analysis was excellent as well.

• Splatterbottom says:

I can put up with Bongino’s shameless self-promotion because he has a lot of interesting things to say on liberty and economics. Bongino is calibrated, presenting differently as host of his youtube show (T-Shirt + a more personal touch), as a Fox guest (open neck shirt with collar + paid to make heated arguments) or as guest host at Fox (coat and tie + more measured).

Also, I suspect that 279 is actually Q. 🙂

• barnabusduke says:

Please see my message above…

• Mark Smith says:

Dan never sleeps and he is continually intense which is exhausting, but he does very good work. There’s no question which side he is on either. He hates liberals and fears for our country. He has no choice but to advertise which you can easily skip through with little effort.

• redhotsnowman says:

opinions are like assholes

• No doubt you’d “find” Benedict Arnold an inspiring accomplice.

We don’t need back-stabbing assassins in our midst.

And we damned sure don’t follow their claptrap at fellow patriots’ expense.

• straightstreet says:

Dan is not a self promoter! Who’s going to pay for his show, his time and effort? Not YouTube! He has sponsors who advertise on his show. Dan promotes products he and his family uses and products he feels would be relevant to his audience. Joe’s a great guy, a radio producer, a friend of Dan who produces Dan’s show. Please have some respect! Dan is with us and for us, loves our President Trump and America! Also, he quotes CTH sometimes so I know he reads here. Let’s support as our voice and a man of integrity rather him rather than tear him down!

• Clay More says:

Dan is not afraid to bring a gun to knife fight, which is exactly and precisely what our side needs when confronting the depraved and demonic, leftist, so-called “progressives”. As Mr Darling would tell Andy Griffith, “More power to ya, Sheriff”, I say the same to Mr. Bongino.

5. Mark W says:

HUGE: No More Benghazis! President Trump takes out murdering terrorist. Judicial Watch uncovers 2.5 million “extra” names on voting rolls! Senate should place Schiff on trial! PLUS JW sues for docs on alleged Schiff leaker!

6. I find Giuliano’s case very compelling, but unfortunately he’s been slimed pretty effectively by the MSM. We need a few more real reporters to follow up on this and keep hammering it hard, IMHO.

7. mr.piddles says:

The level of outright corruption makes me very angry. If the current Department Of Justice does not act in any meaningful way, then we have no Department Of Justice.

8. freepetta says:

Great interview!! I love Rudy!! The best prosecutor I’ve ever seen.

9. Skidroe says:

Attack those who are exposing the truth. That is the left and MSM’s game plan. People are scared to tell or Investigate the truth. BILL BARR this must be stopped. Not only should it never happen to a President again but it must never happen in America again. STOP IT NOW! DO SOMETHING! Try starting by doing the right thing.

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

Nah!!! Its way better to sit behind our computers, iphones and ipad and take swipes at those who are actually on the battle field. Its nice to hide behind the purity flags because its so much better to criticize and show just how smart we are. “cause we would never do whatever Bongino, or Rush or Hannity or whoever we decide to take down today is doing. It really is quite sickening to behold.

10. Reserved55 says:

Good interview by Bongino. I actually enjoyed listening to it.
    His usual Tick Tock style is off putting. I rarely listen.

Chanel Rion’s model is the New standard.

• fightthepols says:

Chanel Rion is backed by a network that has been around for about 5 years. Dan Bongino is backed by himself. People need to quit finding the imperfections in all the conservative voices and encourage lots more of them. Discriminating conservatives eventually sort through it all. Again, let’s ENCOURAGE more conservative/patriot voices, not magnify their imperfections.

• Clara says:

Bongino is not and never has been a member of the tick tock boom club. In fact, he has faced harsh criticism from some of his listeners for stating repeatedly that he does not have confidence that any of these people are going to be held accountable. He only has confidence that the truth can and will come out — which by all accounts, it is. That is not make him a member of the tick tock boom club. You can criticize Bongino all you want. He’s not everybody’s cup of tea, for sure. But don’t make up stuff about him that’s not true. That does none of us any good.

• CountryClassVulagrian says:

I guess I must listen to wrong Bongino show because I have been listening since episode 1 and I am pretty sure I have never heard him use the “tick tock” cue. Then again, I don’t know nuffin nor nuffin.

11. ChampagneReady says:

I have been shouting this recommendation to watch. I saw it and it was riveting. I predict if you haven’t seen this, once you start watching, you will not be able to stop.

It is the 3 hour documentary of the One America News undercover Investigation discovering the proof of Biden’s money laundering, extortion and blatant quid pro quos. It’s the kind of journalism that puts any of the networks to shame. Rudy in this Bongino interview barely scratched the surface of what OAN and Rudy uncovered with under-oath testimony of Ukraine top officials.

I won’t go into detail. All I can say is watch it and then spread the word to everyone you know so they are also totally informed. This is ether being prepared in a special report to go to the DOJ (if it hasn’t already) and hopefully to the Republican oversight committees such as Senate Judicial Committee.

It will be more than enough evidence to empanel a grand jury or for AG Barr to appoint a special prosecutor. I don’t know how anyone could say this is not sufficient for indictments.

Biden and Biden are in serious deep caca.

12. owtolunch says:

Bongino’s Podcast….I have to put the playback speed to at least 1.5 to 1.75 times normal and skip his advertising to stand listening to him any longer…He only touches 3 or 4 topics in his hour podcast… it could be done in 4 minutes. The rest is self promoting and lame attempts at humor… If he dis 7-9 topics he could do much better… less useless diatribe and stick to facts..

• RKV says:

Bongino is the real deal and I wonder if you are a rolcon. He’s been out in front of spygate when the LSM was selling BS.

• joeknuckles says:

It’s definitely a rolcon trying to deter people from listening to Bongino’s podcasts. If you aren’t listening to him everyday AND reading CTH, chances are you don’t know what’s really going on. Dan is way ahead on a lot of things, as is Sundance. I like that Dan is down to earth and humorous.
        Why on earth anybody would want Bongino to switch to a format covering twice as many topics in a more shallow way is beyond me. We can get that on Fox all day long. Podcasts are for in depth discussion. Commercials can be skipped, but there aren’t that many anyway.
        Whoever tried to put Bongino in a category with Alex Jones is just plain ridiculous. Jones talks about himself and his products for almost his entire show. There are too many quality podcasts available every day to waste time on that.

• madeline says:

Face it…Bongino is more watchable than Hannity. I watch Hannity on You tube so I can fast forward through all his repetative every single night same ole same ole. Honestly, I can get all the important info from Hannity in 5 minutes by fast forwarding. I do fast forward through Bongino too but I need more time because Bongino has more actual content.

• Peppurr says:

Yeah, I get very frustrated watching Hannity. Most of all, I feel sorry for the guests who seemingly have a lot more to say, but, can’t because Hannity hogs up their time. The one and only host at FOX, I adore is Maria Bartiromo. I never miss her show on Sundays.

• botchedcasuality says:

That’s pretty harsh, he connects with a wide range of people and does not profess to be anything but a hard working guy who has elevated himself from very humble beginnings. He offers immense value to me for his steadfast loyalty to his family and country.
      We need more like him.

• Sharon says:

Owtolunch want some cheese with that whine whiner?

• Thinblueline says:

Hey, attack people who are trying to expose the corruption and support President Trump. You do you. Better yet, get your own podcast and following, and then personally bankroll it without having ads. Ridiculous and embarrassing take by you and some others.

13. Splatterbottom says:

Lot’s of serious allegations by Rudy. However, we are still at the “If true” stage. I wonder if this will stand up:
    “The Ukrainians were asked to do that…by members of Obama’s staff and a member of Biden’s staff. It was done in the White House…There were two witnesses to that.”

14. straightstreet says:

Great interview with Rudy, Dan! Love your show! I watch it everyday on your youtube channel. Keep up the great work!

15. islandpalmtrees says:

When are the reveals against the truly corrupt like Binden, Obama, Comey, RR, etc. going to get so severe and obvious that the FBI and DOJ are driven to prosecute? And, I mean driven by public outrage from their lack of action.

The apparently, the only way to be prosecuted in this country is to be a Republican.

I am in favor of removing all funding for the DOJ and FBI and to transfer their duties to the US Marshall’s service.

• TrumpPatriot says:

That would certainly be JUSTIFIED! 😉

• fightthepols says:

Are the people showing outrage anywhere other than on these comment sections? I don’t think so. Until the people start showing outrage, I don’t think anything will happen. I am beginning to think these comment sections provide an outlet for frustration and outrage for patriots, but it never gets in front of the lawmakers, law enforcers, etc. Everybody likes to diss Alex Jones, without even listening consistently to his shows, but he leads! He has had people out there with a bullhorn, yelling that certain people are criminals and one of their guy showed up to a Biden rally and when Biden started lying, he yelled, “you’re lying Joe”, Trump is innocent and what about the Bidens and Ukraine?” We need lots more of this.

• Xena Laminak says:

You raise a scary question. Are ANY of our friends and neighbors and relatives reading? I shock my one friend on a daily basis by summarizing Conservative Treehouse or Alex Jones or Gateway Pundit or George Webb. True, I’m retired and live in the middle of nowhere to reading these sites for a couple of hours a day has become a hobby but everyone I know just watched CNN!

16. Jase says:

Pretty much top of my New Year wish list – US politics-wise – was the announcement of a forensic audit of the State Department’s USAID programs: every program, every country.
    Task a trusted US attorney to recruit the best forensic accountants he can find outside Washington/FBI, give him Special Prosecutor powers, a budget of, say, $40 million and set him loose: to report back by September 2020.
    I reckon this would explode as many Dem heads as you could wish for.

17. no-nonsense-nancy says:

I listen to most of his shows but honestly most of what I hear from him I have already heard from Sundance.

• Bongino used to follow SD either here or on twitter…maybe both…probably still does.

• steph_gray says:

He does. He has also admitted that the two do not get along perfectly, but it’s clear they respect and give each other credit, which is fine with me.

I consider sundance to be my book and DanB to be my radio. All day long when I have any chance to read, I read CTH, and when I have a chance to listen, I listen to Dan first, then as many of the videos here on CTH as I can, and Lou Dobbs’ show when I can find it streaming. And OAN in the background though they have commercials I can’t fast-forward. And as many hours of the podcast of Howie Carr’s radio show as I can fit in…

I hear and learn many of the same things from several different and valuable perspectives. And I share them with my few trusted MAGA friends here behind blue-state enemy lines, and they share further, and so it goes…

And best of all I get a great deal of fantastic humor from all these places, as well as a super-rich comedy treat every once in a while when Joe Dan G does a Froglegs.

The left is mired in hate, insanity, stupidity, and desperation while we have all this and growing in our fact-news media!

• Yes I remember the SD\Bongino “feud”. Glad it’s over.
          I get most of my news online. The Epoch Times newspaper is very good, too. Bongino is good on Fox, but they are only “better” than the typical outlets. Most of their commentators are conservative, but most of the anchors are not. Only OAN resembles objective, non-sensational TV reporting of years ago. On radio I sometimes like Rush or Levin, but most of what they report was reported by SD,Tracy Beans, etc., hours, days or months beforehand! Regrettably, most people use the MSM internet and learn very little – or are misled.

18. GB Bari says:

I watch his daily show and often find myself thinking that, but then Dan frequently introduces a slightly different perspective, another possibility, theory, and he makes you think. He’s not always dead on target or as deeply researched as Sundance but he does provide the reasons behind his theories or prognostications.

I like to watch his show because it adds to the spectrum of conservative pundits and researchers who offer far better analysis based on facts than anyone in the MSM.

19. Mark Michaels says:

I thought this was a really good interview. It was refreshing to be reminded of Giuliani’s accomplishments and why he is where he is. He has more prosecutorial experience than most anyone and is right for the job. He was very good at sticking to the overview of his legal position rather then getting bogged in details like when he produces document after document in other interviews.

I’ve noticed Giuliani doing a lot of interviews all over the place suddenly. I discussed this with my family in terms of whether he’s trying to make as much of record as he can because he fears for his life. Thus I was quite surprised In the Bongino interview when Giuliani mentioned that prosecuting Ukraine corruption would have been easy but then he learned Biden was in the middle of it and exclaimed “oh no we are all going to be killed” (or very close to this). I am now more concerned that my fears for his safety have merit and that this is at least part of why he’s done all these interviews with Bongino, Beck, One America, etc.

20. Fools Gold says:

Anyone got a link to this video. I need to share. Thx in adavace!

21. Your Tour Guide says:

Rudy has been one of my heroes from way before
    9/11. A book came out long ago “City For Sale: The
    Corruption of New York Under Mayor Koch”.

It was all about the various scams different ward heelers/
    department heads had under the Koch administration. About
    mobsters that were influencing city contracts. About Bess
    Myerson, a 50s-60s tv celebrity that tried to help throw a trial.
    And, about Rudy Guiliani, the at the time prosecutor that helped
    send some up river. Others realized they were caught, and
    offed themselves.

Anyway, I was hugely for Rudy when he ran for president.
    The reason being? He had the foresight to take out the trash
    before he became mayor. Imagine how less effective he would
    have been if he had allowed all the grifters and grafters to remain
    in place. As a mayor, he was hugely effective in improving the
    quality of life for New Yorkers. Because he had taken out the
    trash before he took on the job.

As a presidential candidate? A disaster. But the more I listened
    to Trump and his ideas, the more that I thought that either he
    had studied Rudy’s methods, or that Rudy had his ear on how
    things really worked. I have not changed a bit in this belief. Trump
    had every intention of taking out the trash. The trouble is that Rudy
    took out trash that was from the streets. Trump is trying to take out
    trash that is far more dangerous: higher education levels, generations
    worth of being dug in.

The 2 sentences above co incide with Mark Michael’s statements about
    the danger of taking on the Bidens. The Ukraine bunch is dangerous, but
    they’re street level punks. The Bidens? 40 years worth of dug into the
    highest levels. Recent revelations about Biden reinforce that aspect of
    danger level. Some of the most dug in of the inside players around Atlanta
    were ALL IN on donating to Biden in his 1988 presidential campaign.

The Atlanta bunch is the scariest of the behind the curtains types you’d
    have the displeasure to meet. Decades later, why he was THEIR GUY
    makes a lot more sense.

22. Dutchman says:

To all those who keep holding out hope, for Durham, and saying it takes time, to investigate and build air tight cases, PLEASE listen to this interview.

Rudy does NOT critisise Barr or Durham directly.
    But, he says “I could give these cases, to a first year Prosecutor, and KNOW they would come back with a conviction.”

“I could prosecute this case, standing on my HEAD!”

“This is first year criminal law!”

Stroxz, Bruce and Nellie Ohr, these peiple should have been in jail, a year and a half ago!”

And this isn’t a broke down old ex-con, jailhouse lawyer (me) saying it.

Rudy’s bio and resume speaks for itself;
    He KNOWS whereof he speaks.
    And, he is President Trumps personal attorney.

IF Barr and,Durham were going to prosecute, they would have done so by now. Face the unpleasant reality, let go the pleasant fantasy. Its not helping anything.

• RE PROSECUTION DELAYS

The question may be whether these cases can yet be brought in a Circuit where

(1) District or Appellate Judges would produce a fair trial
      … without denying motions or quashing arguments/evidence and

(2) Juries would not be tainted or threatened.

Might delays be awaiting another SCOTUS appointment
      • that would enable active intervention at that level,
      • to garner the public support needed to excise the breadth and depth of corruption at the highest levels of our most critical federal institutions?

• Dutchman says:

Well, “delaying” a case, awaiting appointment of an unbiased Judge would be a novel reason, and change of venue is intended to address jury bias.

Not sure there is any mechanism in place, to take a criminal trial for say,….Conspiracy to Obstruct Justice, Perjury, etc. DIRECTLY to the SCOTUS.

And, doesn’t correlate with Giulliani’s statements that “I could give this case to any first year Prosecutor, KNOWING they would get,a,conviction.” and similar statements.

HE is saying these cases are SLAM DUNKS, and he isn’t JUST talking about Biden and corruption; he specifically says Stroxz should have been in prison “1 1/2 years ago”, Bruce and Nellie, too.

And, to reiterate this is PDJT’s lawyer saying this. I submit HE is,saying what his client, for Political reasons can NOT say; that PDJT has no confidence in Barr/Durham to prosecute anyone for the coup.

Fred the crow continues to fly by my place, on a daily basis and taunt me with “caw, caw”.

Believe me, I would LOVE to take him out, just got a new .410 for xmas,…but I fear he will die of old age,…waiting for Barr/Durham.

• Interesting back and forth between Dutchman and BKR – and they didn’t slam each others’ body parts when expressing varied opinions. That’s why I like TCTH.

• Dutchman says:

Well, I THOUGHT about calling BKR an ignorant slut, but ,….LOL I LIKE BKR, and even when I disagree with BKR’s posts, I enjoy the enthusiasm.

Theis is high school debate, 101. You make your arguments, WITHOUT getting personal.

And, while CTH isn’t 100%, in terms of this, there is a stark difference between here, and the comments section on say faux or breitbart.
            The few times I have gone there, it seems like within first 5 comments, the conversation devolves into a personal pissing contest, and the subject of the article is totally lost.

Anyway, thank you for drawing attention to the civility.

• Chimpy says:

Ah, man, H&HC, you had to ruin it. Dutchman and BKR were one round of posts away from insulting each other’s mothers. But, NOOOOO, you had to throw some sugar on the thread. I hope Santa brought you coal.

• Listen Chimp person – for years I waited in the pumpkin patch for the Great Pumpkin to show up and he (or she) stiffed me. I waited until I was collecting social security before I realized the Easter Bunny was a fraud. For the first couple years after I turned 70, I waited in vain for the Fat Guy in the red suit to bring me the Dolly Parton blow-up doll I had been asking for for years. This year I went to the mall and whispered into Santa’s ear that I wanted Santa to bring me copies of indictments for Comey, Brennan, Clapper, McCabe, Page, et al.

He said: “Buzz off old man. Santa hit a DC-10 during a snowstorm at 25,000 feet over Minneapolis. There wasn’t anything left except one runner off his sleigh and some broken antlers.” Santa must be a Democrat…………

• Chimpy says:

Too bad for you. I got my first blow up doll at a much younger age. However, the circumstances were very different than yours and, well, this is a family-friendly forum.

Let’s get back to bickering.

• There’s always the Bird Feeder solution with the “right stuff” … but controlling “collateral damage” can be tough.

23. Val says:

I still don’t understand what the Democrats chose Ukraine as reason to impeach the President.

We know have been planning this sham for so long. They would impeach for any reason or no reason at all, why they decided to call attention to Ukraine, where they and their families are so implicated??

I remember President Trump saying to journalists during one of those interviews at the UN, “There was nothing wrong with my call to Ukraine. You keep bringing that up, it will explode back in your faces..” something like that…

• upstate909 says:

I think Ukraine hit the radar when Zelensky was elected last April. His main campaign promise was to clean up the corruption in his country. The Dems lost their people on the inside in Ukraine to keep the scam going.

• Exactly. “Ukraine was famous for its corruption,” and a lot of that corruption involved the United States. Biden, Obama, Pelosi, Nadler, and Schiff were all deeply involved in it: if you wanted to parley a $330K-a-year salary into a multi-million dollar net worth in just a couple years, Ukraine was the “go-to place” … until last April.

Then, the corrupt Washingtonians were confronted with Ukranians who were clearing their own swamp, and a POTUS about whom you could not laughingly say, “call him up!”

So, their latest desperate plan is a true “palace coup.” Simultaneously impeach Trump and Pence so that Madame Presidente Pelosi can be sworn-in to “make things right again.”

“Lawfare” hasn’t changed its message to the House in the four years they’ve been billing them hundreds of millions of dollars, but as their latest Bill of Attainder strategy turns into pure desperation, their star is setting very fast now. Absent blatant campaign fraud caused by paperless voting machines (a very distinct possibility …), I see a devastating defeat for them in 2020.

• I would remind everyone just how irrational Schiff was in “quoting” the Trump-Zelensky phone conversation — when it was his own work of fantasy — AFTER President Trump had already released the actual transcript of the call. Try to remember when you realized just how revealing, how crazy, that was, and that’s your answer: He is insane, they are all insane cult followers, plus they are now desperate, most of all to admit they are insane. Everything they do is “AIEE!”; they should be made to hold up “The Scream” in front of their faces whenever they make a public statement.

• “…NOT to admit they are insane…

• steph_gray says:

I do kind of like the theory that SchifForBrains actually thought at the time that the “fix was in” and that the real transcript had somehow been replaced behind the scenes by some coupster-minion with the Schiff fantasy version he read. If so, I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when he realized he’d been mistaken. 🤣

The reaction probably mirrored those the coupsters all displayed when the similar fix they thought they had in on the 2016 election went bye-bye.

And the impeachment strategy has been a zombie walking ever since that moment.

24. I wish that Dan had asked for Rudy’s thoughts about Mike Pompeo’s apparent inaction regarding Marie Yovanovitch’s interference.

25. Joe = Kate Corleone; priceless.

26. Gary Lacey says:

When are they going to be indicted…..WHERE is the LAW and JUSTICE???

27. Eomer's Blade says:

That Barr isn’t going to prosecute is self evident and he’s in on the con.

Trials should have happened by now and you can’t tell me that Durham is just now starting to investigate Brennan and the others.

WTF has he been doing for 6 months?

The DOJ cannot be trusted to investigate the DOJ.

• Xena Laminak says:

George Webb’s videos are hard to watch, I think. Great investigative journalism but he’s sooooo long winded. BUT if you have the time, dig through them. He does a lot of exposing of Barr’s connections through family and friends to the same inner circle that is corrupt to the core.

28. MicD says:

Devastating, and the Biden’s are small fishes.

29. David Farrar says:

Pres. Trump should do what the crazy Democrats did during their impeachment hoax, assign Giuliani as his “manager” during the Senate trial so he can call himself as a witness. Ha! Ha! Ha! “Lordy,” as James Comey would say, you can’t make this stuff up.

• TwoLaine says:

I Likey, Likey. Heads will explode. I Likey, Likey. Popcorn please.

I think I would almost pay money to see Guiliani-in-Charge of the President’s case, making the other side have to face him and their web of lies every day. 🙂

30. We the people know says:

Remember when Hunter Biden blamed his Ashley Madison account on Putin?

Hunter was initially defiant when confronted with the proof of the account.
    “I am certain that the account in question is not mine. This account was clearly set up by someone else without my knowledge and I first learned about the account in question from the media. In fact, I no longer use the email address linked to this account as I became aware that this email account may have been compromised. This is unfortunately not the first time that someone has used my name and identity to try to discredit me,” Hunter Biden told me, while his public relations team insisted that America’s foreign enemies were behind the account — pointing toward Vladimir Putin’s Russia, which presumably did not like Hunter Biden because he sat on the board of a Ukrainian gas company. A representative confirmed on background that Team Hunter was referring to the Russians as the culprits.
    But I followed up with the following devastating detail: “But account information shows that the profile, which was confirmed by a credit card purchase in 2014, was used at the latitude/longitude point of 38.912682, -77.071704. That latitude-longitude point just happens to exist on the Georgetown University campus, at an administrative building on Reservoir Road. And Hunter Biden just happened to be teaching there around the time the account was set up.”
    OR
    When Hunter was sleeping with his dead brother’s wife?
    OR
    When Hunter Biden’s ex wife Kathleen’s organization, The DC Volunteer Lawyers Project, had one of its lawyers caught propositioning a male teenager in the bathroom of a DC Superior Court and then covered it up?

It’s time to look into the other son, the dead one, Beau.

31. Midnite says:

Okay, my take away from the interview.
    1) @ 20:00 minutes Rudy states specifically that the release of the “Black Ledger” was ordered by members (plural) of Obama’s staff and a member of Biden’s staff.
    2) This decision was made in the White House itself.
    A Dec. 6 article on The American Thinker lays out the details of what I believe Rudy is talking about.
    3) @ 23:30 Rudy lays out the fundamental evidence of a RICO case against Joe Biden and family members James and Hunter.
    4) @ 24:53 Rudy suggests that his source is now willing to come forward.
    5) @ 25:11 he laments the fact that Biden is involved, because he knows how far they’ll go to cover up his crimes.
    6) @ 25:17 The seriousness of the situation is evident when he exclaims “they’re gonna try to kill us”
    Folks you’re wasting your time and mine talking about ads on Dan’s podcast and not paying more attention to what was being said. Talk amongst yourselves.

• Jim Comey is a weasel_Doug says:

Chaff and counter measures

• Remember that “Biden’s Boast” was a confession to a number of United States high crimes – and he directly implicated Obama in them. These should have been cause for immediate impeachment, but instead, everyone in the room laughed along with him. Today, those same people consider him to be a “leading candidate” to take the POTUS slot so that he will have much more power with which to pursue profitable corruption all around the world. “2016 was, of course, just a silly mistake … 60 million people really didn’t know what they were doing …”

32. tommylotto says:

My sad prediction: Rudy will be indicted before any of them.

33. Armageddon T. Thunderbird says:

Thanks Dan, for asking questions and actually letting Rudy talk.

34. TwoLaine says:

On crime in all the leftist cities. When you no longer arrest, charge, or prosecute crimes, “Crime goes down”. See how that works?

“Crime is down in the USA.”

But it’s a lie. Crime is much, much worse than it ever was, it is just not being prosecuted, in any way. There are no lines you cannot cross.

When crime is up property values go down. Saying that that crime is down keeps property values bloated and overpriced.

And while they have erased all the rules for criminals they want to take away your right to keep and bear arms, just when you need them the most.

• Xena Laminak says:

Ten years ago here in rural Nevada, there was very little crime reported. The past few years it’s non-stop. Facebook groups have formed JUST to report on neighborhood crime because our local paper is owned by a company in Idaho and they don’t care.

35. Legion of One says:

I listen to The Dan Bongino Show during my commute home.
    He’s got excellent information and I enjoy his show.

36. scorpion99man says:

It is so depressing. No one ever gets prosecuted for anything that a regular person would easily be ruined for.