Representative Doug Collins Releases Testimonial Transcript of Bill Priestap…

Today House Judiciary Committee ranking member Doug Collins releases the transcript of testimony (full pdf below) from former FBI Director of Counterintelligence Bill Priestap. Director Priestap was the immediate supervisor of FBI Agent Peter Strzok. According to earlier reporting of this testimony Mr. Priestap noted how agent Strzok often worked around him in direct communication with FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.

Additionally, Strzok had a working relationship with former CIA Director John Brennan that also worked around Priestap. Brennan used Strzok as an author for the December 29, 2016 Joint Analysis Report on Russian measures; and the January 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment. Both reports were written to enhance the Russian election interference story-line; a critical component needed by a corrupt DOJ and FBI group to build a false narrative that could shield their 2016 election year political surveillance operations.

Here’s the transcript:

This entry was posted in 4th Amendment, 6th Amendment, Abusive Cops, AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Election 2016, FBI, IG Report Clinton Investigation, IG Report FISA Abuse, IG Report McCabe, Legislation, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Russia, Spygate, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

200 Responses to Representative Doug Collins Releases Testimonial Transcript of Bill Priestap…

1. Max Tadpol says:

A true American Hero. I wonder if he gets any blowback for releasing these transcripts?

2. BocephusRex says:

Anyone have an idea of when POTUS is going to declassify everything and release the kracken?

3. Stephen Paul says:

I want to see indictments, I’ve seen enough stories and the release of this or that , screw that ,we need to see criminal indictments, perp walks. and news stories breaking it al down how these people were involved in a criminal conspiracy. I’m tired of the Ticktock Ticktock ,next week for sure ,or we have a new Bombshell.
    Just knowing what went on with the Clinton investigation and the Long list of criminal activity and the fact that she was allowed to skate free is sickening. It just makes you want to give up and say whats the point? Look at Smollett ,guilty as sin of a really heinous crime and allowed to skate !
    What’s the point of it all? they are going to do whatever they want and no one is stopping them. eventually they will end up back in the white house and continue to take measures to destroy this country. not because a majesty of Americans want them in there , no ,they will end up back in there from their constant attack on the rule of law, the constant lies, the constant Gas lighting and voter fraud and the help of a compliant media. The only thing we are doing is slowing them down a bit. and that slowing down in the scheme of things isn’t enough,they seem to be bearing down on that White house and will be there soon at the rate they are going. One day soon we’re all going to wake up Shocked again and it won’t be because another Trump like figure won an election. It is Very very sad. This will all happen because nobody is holding them accountable,they are being allowed to get away with it.

• The Deplorable Tina says:

Amen!

• Spar Harmon says:

Stephan, your impatience hurts you and accomplishes nothing.
      Perhaps some less self-punishing path would be prudent for your good health.
      May you walk in Peace, brother —

• Zippy says:

The statute of limitations for most federal felonies is five years. Felonia von Pantsuit left federal employment in 2013, so she’s already walking. The FISA abuses probably began in 2015 or even before, so any perps involved in that will be walking in 2020. Even after investigations are completed it can still take much time to successfully prosecute. How many more people do you want walking simply because investigations are in my opinion most likely being slow-walked for EXACTLY that purpose and not some 4D chess “stratigery,” brother? Assuming the FISA investigation isn’t another Huber farce as I think it will be.

• Does treason have a statute of limitations? There must be a reason why PDJT is using that word. …

• dd_sc says:

I don’t think there is a statute of limitation for treason, sedition, or espionage.

• dd_sc says:

Will have to verify that if I get some time later.

• behind enema lines says:

There is a formal process to “toll” but it involves the DOJ identifying the prosecutee as a “target” and reaching what could most kindly be called a “gentlemen’s agreement.” Clinton is too savvy to ever go for it and the DOJ up to some point too corrupt (as of July 5, 2016 giving her the clear) that such a tolling agreement for anything server related is off the table by this point (expired statute). I could be wrong but if you are looking for a “why” and what-for that is it.

Each act that occurred during the election has a different statute date. There are acts in continuance or furtherance of the crime that can impact the tolling of the statute of limitations as well. She is not out of the woods yet. But don’t underestimate any of the plausible deniability that got built into this charade. There is in particular a reason she used the Law Firm Perkins Coie to hire Glenn Simpson / Fusion GPS / Steele. Each is a cut-out to protect her.

• behind enema lines says:

As I go back and read what I wrote, if there was a quid-pro-quo offered to Lynch (such as a seat on or nomination to the supreme court) to “make this all go away” that could be an act in furtherance . . .

• Ironclaw says:

There is, that’s why they nailed Alger Hiss for perjury instead of treason.

• Madeline says:

Entrapment?

• I think it was here in the comment section a couple of years ago—somebody talking about statute of limitations and ‘tolling’. There are various cases where statute of limitations do not begin or can be reset/extended depending on circumstances.

If my memory serves me—in the case of Deep State treachery, when the corrupt can be shown to have actively taken steps to cover their corruption—the statute of limitations has been tolled or suspended.

I guess there is a difference if I choose to remain silent about my crimes—which I have the right to do. Or—if I choose to take steps to hide my crimes.

Examples might be:

—Destruction of evidence: Wiping computers or hammering Blackberries to pieces.
          —Intimidation with the purpose of silencing potential witnesses/whistle-blowers: Seth Rich
          —Controlling the media to create false narratives….writing emails and memos to ones self and then leaking them to the media…paying for the creation of dossiers to take out political opponents…illegal perjury traps….etc……etc….etc…………..

Well, the argument made sense to me at the time. I am no lawyer—so if there is one in the treehouse—please feel free to correct me. Please do not clobber me. 😜😜😜

• The statute of limitations I am more worried about comes in November of 2024. Who will carry the MAGA torch? The Deep State will not stop trying to run out the Trump clock/statute of limitations.

• Carrie2 says:

In law, you can also go back on someone, so hold your horses, relax and let the Art of the Deal win again and again.

• Austin Holdout says:

All they have to do is file the charges before the statute runs out. They don’t have to finish anything, only file the criminal complaint. A lot of the bad behavior took place in ‘16 and ‘17, so if charges were being held for maximum effect, they’ll have maximum effect in 2020 and still be within the statute.

There are much more strategic minds than most of ours planning the release, investigations and charges. I try to have faith in them. They got us to this spot that seemed impossible a year ago.

• Dutchman says:

Yes, “Patience, Francis!”
        This is the same kind of impatience, that had people posting for months on end, that PDJT should just “Fire Mueller, Rosenstien and Sessions, today!”
        I may have missed it, but I haven’t seen any of those, vociferously making that argument, eating crow, even though its obvious now thats JUST what PDJT’s enemies were HOPING he would do.

So patience is needed, not impetuos, emotion driven and self defeating feel good actions.

• Ned Zeppelin says:

And yet I humbly argue that PJDT took the bait but once, when he fired Comey on the basis of the duplicitous Rosenstein’s memo. That set the table for Mueller’s appointment, which makes sense if you agree with me that RR took his orders to do so from his capo boss, Mueller. All as planned by Mueller himself, to gain his entre onto the playing field. This is all about hiding Uranium One and the Clinton Foundation misdeeds, and Mueller’s complicity in all of that in his role as FBI Director

A mistake I note that PJDT made only once, and once bitten, thrice (and evermore) shy.

• Sugarhillhardrock says:

Stephen,
      I share your disgust.

Remember AG Barr was sworn in Feb 14, he has been in office less than two months.

The web to be unravelled here involves dozens of potential defendants and foreign powers.
      It must consider prosecution of some of the most serious crimes in US history. The orderly execution of that task is a daunting thing to be carefully accomplished.

I know you are angry, as am I. In fact I am livid.

I will just say, let’s give Mr. Barr an opportunity to fix this, because if he fails, we will have to do the job, and that will entail a commitment that should be quite sobering to every patriot.

President Trump picked this AG after his first pick screwed up bigly. PDJT has always been a quick study, we here need to give his choice an opportunity to do a very difficult thing, properly.

You can ignore what I say, if you choose, but that won’t change the hand Mr. Barr has to play.

PDJT has earned our trust, in my opinion.

• littlequilterkitty says:

Sugarhill, this is an excellent reply to all those who are disgusted beyond words at what has happen to our country and impatient beyond belief for justice. We would all do well to heed your words. Thank you.

• starfcker says:

Great post, SugarHill.

• De Oppresso Liber says:

Correct – we must trust in President Trump while displaying the patience of an oyster. I didn’t say it was/is going to be easy, only that it’s the correct thing to do. I know how you feel, really I do (as does millions of other Patriots!), and you would love nothing more than to throw that wild roundhouse with everything you’ve got, and connect flush with their jaw, dropping them right in their tracks…… but ……if they’re waiting for that punch, and block it, then you’re not only off-balance, but you’ve also left your middle and inside wide open to counterpunch.

Patience. It may not appear like it sometimes, but the president has them back on their heels; they’re desperate and afraid. Yes, AFRAID – because they must realize by now that President Trump has everything (ALL the goods) and is jabbing-jabbing-jabbing, keeping them off balance, backing up, reacting to him, and when he’s ready, POW! …..fade to black 😉 Patience….

MAGA!

• De Oppresso Liber says:

Oh, and I concur with starfcker – great post!

MAGA!

• De Oppresso Liber says:

I meant to reply to SP, but sent it to you. My mistake….

MAGA!

• srmikeinohio says:

Damn. It sure didn’t take this long for SC Manure to prosecute Manafort, Flynn and the bogus Russian bots? I want somebody LOCKED UP ALREADY!!!!

• Robert Smith says:

What a challenge Barr faces! While I have no idea what motivated him to take the job… what a way to ride off into the sunset. The republic hangs in the balance. I certainly hope Barr is on the right side because how sad to see the entire government exposed as the free-loading, back-stabbing leeches they have been proven to be.

• Krashman Von Stinkputin says:

I have no idea what motivated him to take the job…

Word on the street is that it’s a personal vendetta against his buddy Bob as a result of a highly competitive Twister match on Barr-Mueller weekly game night.

Allegedly Barr feels Mueller cheated by executing a little known, controversial
          “Jowls on Green” move of questionable legality
          and unilaterally claimed victory

Barr disputes it to this day

• Sugar Hill- another excellent post and thanks for your words of wisdom.

My default position lately has been exploding head outrage. Time to let that all go and remember who’s in charge.

• Sentient says:

I jus want a arress! 😉

• mazziflol says:

Hell yeah. It is not vindication enough to be able to sit back and say “see, we were right all along.” No sir! Heads need to roll!

• OldParatrooper says:

Supposedly, US Attorney for Utah is investigation the kid glove treatment of the Hillary Campaign and the email scandal, but nobody has seen any movement. The IG Report on that didn’t provide anything we already didn’t know, and can’t indict anyone anyway.

The next IG report will likely be as much of a nothingburger as the last.

So unless AG Barr gets moving, indictments are highly unlikely. Political exploitation of the reports is a different story.

I suspect that Hillary and crew will slide. And the Steele Trump-Russia Hoax will have accomplished its purpose.

• Dutchman says:

Yrs, and the next refrain of the same tune is “Congressional hearings accomplish NOTHING!
        But the TRUTH is, each of these releases, which shed additional light, come from,….CONGRESSIONAL HEARINGS!
        Also, it was threatening to subpoena bank records, that led to the perkins-coie connection, confirming that Clinton financed the dossier.
        “IG reports are nothingburgers”?
        WHERE would we be, in this narrative, without the lovers text, recovered by the I.G., after 3 seperate groups of IT experts couldn’t find them, he went to a 4th!
        The data points have come from MANY sources; Congressional hearings, I.G. reports, Judicial Watch FOIA requests, and court filings, leaks and screw ups.

Sundance has done an AMAZING job of connecting the dots, but he had to have dots to connect.

And now, the American public at large, needs to be brought up to speed, so they know what we know.

Otherwise, any attempt at prosecution will be painted as political, and “See, we TOLD you he was a dictator!”

• Thinker says:

I suggest that when the Huma laptop is made public (God I hope so), things will change. I don’t care about statue of limitations, their public image will be forever soiled. Trashed. And the rep of the Democrook party. Bring it on!

• If Then says:

Yes Thinker, and if their “public image is soiled” it would be because the public/masses will be educated as to their (& MSM) games of corruption! THAT is the most important outcome we could hope for IMHO.

• WSB says:

Info on that laptop alone is probably beyond any statute of limitations…as is the Clinton Foundation.

• MightyMustardSeed says:

Stephan great job of voicing all of our frustrations!

I believe the pundits, lawmakers, and talk show hosts do remind us daily of the violations of the rule of law that go unpunished.

For me, personally, it is very demoralizing, but for the Country, it is a lethal contributor to the demise of The Republic.

We must not forget that President Trump is now positioned to respond.

His words ‘we need to know for future generations to understand’, (see below) tells me that President Trump will not just remove this blot against his Presidency, he is going to finely detail EVERY DEED perpetrated against him, and his administration, and President Trump will lay it at the feet of Clinton and the prior administration.

“Everybody is asking how the phony and fraudulent investigation of the No Collusion, No Obstruction Trump Campaign began. We need to know for future generations to understand. This Hoax should never be allowed to happen to another President or Administration again!”

President Trump plans to make EVERY detail very public. He is getting everything and every one involved on record, for history’s sake.

He is now positioned to hold everyone accountable for their actions, so that no one gets away with doing this again.

• If Then says:

Here! Here! And if PDJT cannot make them accountable through the justice/prison system, then he will make sure that there’s no doubt in the minds of the masses that what they did was wrong, illegal, traitorous, etc … AND dangerous to their future well being as freedom loving citizens.

• clive hoskin says:

You only have to look at what is happening in the UK at the moment.they are not only being denied their right to freedom from the EU,they are fighting for Democracy.Do not give up your right to fire-arms or you WILL suffer what they are experiencing.With-out2A you won’t have FREEDOM.

4. Bob's Brown Ear says:

Strzok is a bad dude there is no doubt about it. If he was so trusted from elite level deep staters, you have got to wonder how he earned his bones to achieve that type of trust. There is not telling what else he was involved in over the years.

5. Anonymous says:

What’s the deal with these releases? Is it allowed for a member to just do this? Do they not want to fight it because ChiFi did so also?

6. Derangement Syndrome says:

The dual purpose agent phenomenon was let out of the bag by Fletcher Prouty back in the 1970’s. The CIA had agents ensconced inside of the US military, FBI, and other government agencies to help facilitate CIA activities.

What I’m alluding to is Peter Strzok might actually be a CIA agent first, FBI agent second. Remember Peter texting Lisa about the CIA medal John Brennan gave him in 2017?

7. Notice in all these hearings where Republicans are in charge the witness is advised to NOT guess if the respondent honestly did not know an answer or was not sure. This is in start contrast to the Democrat led Special Counsel’s lawyers who told Flynn to take his best guess and then prosecuted him for lying when the answer didn’t match their information exactly. Difference between an open and above board hearing and a witch hunt.

• Willie Elbel says:

Still Flynn cooperated to save his son in order to help Throw Trump under the BUS!

Flynn’s 30 years of service negated by helping Turkish totalitarians for cash.

• Dutchman says:

W.E.
        Please show where Flynns cooperation threw “Trump” under the bus?

IF Flynn had done that, the Mueller report would be very different. Flynn would have ‘composed’ that DJT HAD “colluded”; he didn’t.

• behind enema lines says:

Decision consciously was made by Mueller to all of a sudden (yes never used before) use the FARA laws as leverage on both Flynn and Manafort. To me that is an abuse of his discretion and something that Rosenstein should have shut down immediately without some corresponding prosecution of the Podesta brothers and to be fair almost all of the lobbyists in DC (pick one higher-up from each K street firm).

There are statutes, like the Logan Act that make lawyers laugh out loud when you talk about whether or not they are enforceable. That was McGahn’s response when Sally Yates (acting AG) comes running over to the white house and tattles (“we raised concerns with white house counsel”) on Flynn. That was dirty pool if that is her defense. McGahn just kind of laughed her out of his office. Again half if not more of the lobbyist firms in D.C. have FARA problems, deep deep deep FARA problems (and apparently so does CNN).

Back to Flynn – apparently two unenforced statutes added up to one really bad treasonous act . . . I still think this was a set up from the get go and they were just looking for excuses to tie him up.

8. Ausonius says:

I skimmed through sections of the above download, and the usual Passive Voice, responsibility-averse phrases pop up constantly: Decisions were made…there was a conclusion among several people…I’m not sure that any one person decided anything…”

“…anomalies in the nomenclature” is one of my favorite phrases now!

If you can stand it, read pages 161 to around 171 and feel the sweatiness in the responses, the lawyers jumping in to make sure , the twistyness of the verbiage, when a straight answer is all that is needed: Why did you not investigate/ prosecute Mrs. Clinton for the e-mail server scandal?

Bureaucratic weaseling!

• Phflipper says:

“If you can stand it, read pages 161 to around 171”

Read the section I did. Priestap comes off thinking he is too smart for Rep Meadows to trap him in the questioning. I read a man in Priestap who got played by others and now trying to say he should not have any accountability because he can only answer to what he was “aware of.” Except, he was there at the end of the investigation and signed off…

• Ausonius says:

“…he was there at the end of the investigation and signed off…”

Precisely! And Priestap cannot give a straight answer about that fact!

• Dutchman says:

One of a numbrr of defences the perps have been trying to advance, and cops hear all the time.
          Crooks, when caught always sound like the kid with his hand in the cookie jar.

THIS is why any prosecutions will have to be with such overwhelming evidence, that they have no choice but to rat out higher ups, to avoid the noose.

We can NOT have “trials” for these miscreants. They WILL present these defences in court, and in the court of public opinion, and the nation will remain divided, with some portion believing their defences; political persecution, not my fault, I was incompetent, what would you have us do,…etc.

The American people are going to HAVE to hear it, from the perps, in their own words, in order to heal the nation from this travesty.

And ALL those in media, who fed this dilusion, so thoroughly discredited they can never work in media, again.

Guilty pleas, with allocution, and naming fellow coupists, followed by life in prison. Those at the top must hang.
          And ANY organisations, so thoroughly discredited, that they either cease to exists, or spend considerable time and effort, strenuosly working to reestablish their credibility.

• bgood says:

I’m reading the transcript and can’t believe what a moron this guy is, he can barely answer the simple questions. “Yeah, yeah, no” is how he starts numerous replies. He says he inherited the Midyear Exam assignment and has no awareness of what or why for so many of the unusual set-ups – sorry all that happen before me. If you wanted a door knob to take over leadership of an investigation, this guy is your man.

Anybody else notice how most of these IC people seems so intellectually and emotionally flawed? Scary!

• Bgood says:

Q. Who was your predecessor as assistant director or the assistant director when the team was formed, to your knowledge?
        A Sure. His name was Randy Coleman. That’s who I replaced in January of ’16

Q So with regard to the matter at hand, the Midyear Exam matter, did you report to Mr. Steinbach? A Yes, mostly. Mr. Steinbach wasn’t — I forget the exact amount of time he was in that role before he retired. And so there were plenty of times Mr. Steinbach wasn’t available.

So, probably nothing to both Steinbach & Coleman retiring from the FBI in the middle of this big “Headquarters Special” investigation/sarc.

9. Doug says:

F’n BLABBERMOUTH HANNITY just convinced PapaDizzle NOT to testify to Grahams senate committee on live radio!!!
    He was ready to talk about how he was targeted by FBI CIA et al and BLABBERFACE talked him out of it!

UNREAL

• kabuki100 says:

Hannity said not to testify without immunity. Papa said his lawyers were already on this. Papa also has a new legal team, didn’t say who.

10. concerned3 says:

Been reading this … only one picture comes to mind.

Bill Priestap

11. A lot of this Obama Spygate drama could have been sped up if Jordan, etc. would have asked Nellie if she accessed the NSA databases as part of her work, for IC or Fusion GPS.

12. Bruce_Dern's_Finger says:

Representative Doug Collins efforts are coming at a good time – after the bogus Mueller hatchet job on President Trump. These continuing drip-drip-drip documents are hopefully the complete reports, minus classified redactions, and not too early for Rep. Collins to be accused of investigation interference.
    Next, I am waiting for Rep. Collins to call-out Obama’s hand in the attempted coup of a Constitutional POTUS Trump.

13. WSB says:

Page 16:
    COMMITTEE SENSITIVE COMMITTEE SENSITIVE

“I did forget somebody as far as being in those meetings. But he wasn’t in a lot of them, but he was in some, and that was executive assistant director Michael Steinbach. He was my direct boss at the time.

Mr. Ettinger. Which meetings are you referring to?

Mr. Priestap. I’m sorry, the meetings in which Director Comey or Deputy Director McCabe held. BY MR. BREITENBACH.”

New names to me.

14. iconoclast says:

The whole scandal is way way too big to release everything at once. That is too much information for the public to absorb and it would allow the media and Democrats (but I repeat myself) to ride it out and wave it off. It’s going to take continuous, repeated releases to slowly but surely dismantle the facade of liberal rectitude. The drip drip drip eventually will permeate the public consciousness and become too big for the media to ignore.

Once that has happened, PDJT can declassify and release everything. That will be like a flood consuming the perpetrators: Brennan, Jarret, Comey, Lynch, Strzok, Clinton, etc.

• Dutchman says:

Iconoclast,
      Yes, its ‘softening up, or prepping the battlefield”;
      This is drip, drip, drip bringing everyone who HASN’T been at CTH, for the last two years, up to speed.

Getting them ready to UNDERSTAND what the material in the “classified” MOAB that PDJT will release, means.

Actually, we should be prepared, he may NOT release it all at once, but also in a drip, drip death of a thousand cuts fashion.

• Fools Gold says:

I’d be thoroughly happy to see one drip followed by a raid/arrest followed by another drip and another raid/arrest that continues on and on until the end of Trumps 2nd term…doesn’t that sound delicious, especially followed by a hanging once a month for deserts.

• clive hoskin says:

Do you think that since I’m an Australian,that I could get a gig as a hangman?I’d be an enthusiastic employee and loyal to boot.

• JoeUser says:

“Boris! I have a special, when can you work him in?”

Man, that scene cracks me up, with the dual nooses, lol…

Sorry, but that thought just popped into my head after reading your posting, for whatever reason!

• Krashman Von Stinkputin says:

The whole scandal is way way too big to release everything at once

Averaging 200 pages a pop,
      this is the definitely the best way to roll these interviews out.

Read. Absorb. Compare

Next!

• Bubba Cow says:

yeah we’re reading these releases, but I’m not seeing anything in MSM
        I don’t have TV so I could miss stuff

15. WSB says:

Page 44, Priestap reported the StrzokPage affair to McCabe on Jube 2927:

COMMITTEE SENSITIVE COMMITTEE SENSITIVE

“Q So someone who works at the FBI? A Yes. Yep.

Q And can you say who that person was? A I — , there’s — it’s going to be — it’s going to be one of two, but I don’t know which one. Mr. Boente. Okay. To the best you can. Mr. Priestap. Okay. If I recall correctly, it was either Sally Moyer and Jonathan Moffa.

BY MR. SOMERS: Q About when was this? A What is today? I would guess — I would guess about a year ago, but it’s a guess, so — but a considerable amount of time I had been in the job and Pete had been reporting to me before this had brought —

Q Did you take any action based on that? A I did. Q What action? A I spoke to Deputy Director McCabe about it. I also spoke to both Pete and Lisa about it. I felt I owed it to them. Lisa did not report to me, but I felt that they ought to be aware of what was being said. I didn’t ask them if it was true, but they needed to know that that impression was out there. And I don’t remember my exact words. But what I was trying to communicate is this better not interfere with things, if you know what I mean.”

• WSB says:

June 2017.

• WSB says:

Page 89 Bill backtracks about the Page/Strzok affair being real or not…he was concerned that it would be a distraction, no matter what.

• Steven Tyler says:

Did you take any action .. …. I also spoke to both Pete and Lisa about it. I felt I owed it to them. .. but I felt … I didn’t ask them if it was true, .. ..this better not interfere with things, if you know what I mean.”

No Bill, nobody knows what you mean and that is but one reason you are a crappy Manager.

• lurker2 says:

Good stuff, thank you. Many on this site were convinced that Pete and Lis were not having an affair but Congress had been informed of it and now this pretty much confirms it. Not that it matters, except I wonder if dear Lis slept her way up. She came from a crap school and she is quite young, yet rose to such a high level while boinking a top FBI agent. Gee how convenient for her career.

16. Piggy says:

Going around an immediate supervisor is a big thing. It should never happen unless there’s something seriously wrong.

I haven’t seen anything on Priestap being a bad boss or creeping like Joe B.

Priestap was the Assistant Director of Counter Intelligence and Strzok was running in a CI Op and not keeping him in the loop is pretty bad.

What’s the point of having an AD if just going to go around? If this Op was so important that John “Gus Hall” Brennan was involved wouldn’t the AD be more informed and part of decision making?

Could go all day on this…

By-passing links in the chain of command is always a sign something is wrong. This should’ve been a red flag a long time ago.

17. EJ says:

We don’t say his name Bill’s transcript should be a big one, no?

18. WSB says:

72 to 76 Weiner laptop.

COMMITTEE SENSITIVE COMMITTEE SENSITIVE
    Priestap: “So to me, two big issues that by themselves often take a lot of time to resolve. So I had no expectation whatsoever at that time that if they had stuff pertaining to the Midyear Exam, meaning Mrs. Clinton’s emails, that that review could be conducted, let alone all the necessary approvals given prior to the election.”

19. gsonFIT says:

This guy was just biding his time till he could get a pension.

20. WSB says:

86 – 88 jordan presses Priestap about his three oversees trips in late ’16/ early ’17.

By process of elimination, Priestap says he cannot speak about these trips due to the ongoing investigation. Muh Russia.

21. EnoughIsEnough says:

Doug Collins is the standard bearer for elected officials. He is upholding his oath, exposing corruption, and taking no prisoners as he gives new meaning to the word “transparency”.

22. WSB says:

110-112 or so, Priestap is completely uncurious about the Gucifer report by Fox News as it might have affected Clinton’s server…and he does not understand the Strzok text about McCabe opening up the case Strzok and Page thought could be executed while McCabe was acting AG.

• It appears that when Mueller was in charge of the FBI he brought in as many useful idiots as he could to staff the Washington Bureau. He also brought in his coup crowd and literally kept them upper level. Conflicted Comey came in and was one bump above Sgt. Schulz but still not up to Col. Klink. With Big Bastard Brennan at CIA running all spy ops, the system was laid bare waiting for a corrupt operation. BBB couldn’t have a Swamp outsider in the White House so he had to be destroyed. They had so much dirt on Hill and Bill, that file should have been assessed property taxes!

23. lurker2 says:

How am I supposed to get anything done??? I have a backlog of tasks to do, still haven’t done my taxes, and every day still there are multiple amazing stories coming out. Thank God I didn’t make any New Year’s resolutions because they’d all be broken by now.

24. Bandit10 says:

I have been wondering if POTUS was to release everything, would he be able to gt it all. I can guarantee that most of that stuff has been purged. The longer he waits, the more stuff goes “poff”!

• Linus in W.PA. says:

I’ve often wondered the same…and hoped someone would tell me that all the bad feces has been saved, and can’t be disposed of.

Lie to me if you have to…

25. WSB says:

PG 123:

“Q Does the FBI infiltrate or surveil U.S. political campaigns?

A In general, no.

Q Does the FBI conduct its investigations for political purposes?

A No.”

Funny. Must have been the CIA…

26. WSB says:

Pg 180-181. BOOM!

“Mr. Jordan. But let me ask you this. Was Mr. Comey — the last statement I read. “It is usually the decision of the head of our Counterintelligence Division.” Is that you?

Mr. Priestap. Yeah. I’m the head of the Counterintelligence Division.

Mr. Jordan. So it seems, the way I read this, Mr. Comey seems to say, you made the decision not to brief Congress. You instructed Mr. Comey not to brief Congress. Is that accurate?

Mr. Priestap. I don’t instruct Mr. Comey, nor did I ever instruct him to do anything.

Mr. Jordan. So why would Mr. Comey testify the way he did then? I think it was our decision — he says, no, it’s usually the decision of the head of the Counterintelligence Division, not his, when Congress gets briefed.

Mr. Priestap. When Congress gets briefed?

Mr. Jordan. Mr. Comey’s response was it is usually the decision of the head of the Counterintelligence Division when they decide not to brief Congress on a sensitive counterintelligence investigation.

Mr. Priestap. So let me try to provide some context here. But, again, I never once told Mr. Comey what to do. Mr. Comey is a man who made his own decisions.”

27. deqwik2 says:

That testimony is the biggest mess I’ve read in a while. Lots of dancing, word salad & don’t knows.

Page 178 -184 .. Priestap is being ask about Comey’s testimony where Comey said it was Priestap’s decision not to brief Congress. Priestap basically says Comey is lying but he does a messy dance all around it.

28. WSB says:

Pgs 191-193:

Just thoughts here. Priestap over the pages says he is an investigator, not a prosecutor, however, he is part of a team makeing ideological decisions.

The change from Gross Negligence to extreme carelessness comes up several times. Priestap in these pages says he originally questioned why Clinton was not charged with a crime. He is then swayed otherwise…on the notion of intent.

Even a few laymen here know that Gross Negligence does not require intent. The result were Keystone wannnabe lawyers determining that a grossly negligent person was properly running for President.

29. Mary beth ryan says:

Anyone notice on page 13 a Mr. Boente chimes in on a question? He isn’t listed in the names at the top of people present at the testimony. Could this be Dana Boente?

30. Linus in W.PA. says:

I wish I had some audio snips to get a better sense of what this guy is all about. From I what I read, he seems like a bit of a moron.

31. WSB says:

Pg 205…odd tense for Priestap’s answer about the additional Clinton emails the FBI supposedly ‘looked at’…referencing SD’s assumption that the emails were never reviewed. Also, this flies in the face of the fairytale instant review Comey testified to, and Priestap testified it would take to review these…after the election.

“COMMITTEE SENSITIVE COMMITTEE SENSITIVE
    205

Q Do you recall when these emails were made available to the FBI?

A No. No.

Q Are you able to describe what that FBI review process would have looked like, how that would have gone?

A Just very generally. Once we had once — once the data processing was done, once the legal authority was obtained, we would have identified a group of individuals from the team. Because the team was no longer together because the investigation had been concluded, or we thought concluded. And so, for example, people who were in a field office would have returned to the field office.

Regardless of that, we would have said, hey, we’ve got this new batch that needs to be reviewed. Who are the best people to review those? We would have then ensured that we have the necessary computer systems to do the review in the best organized, most efficient, most comprehensive manner.

So, again, finding the requisite people, finding the requisite equipment, room, all that, you know, handling all those logistical things, and we would have just started reviewing.”

Would? This is an odd tense for something that allegedly ‘did’ happen, no?

32. WSB says:

BTW why is Linda Graham telling Hannity the questions he would ask Comey if he testifies again?

Eye roll.

33. Tim says:

page 171 172 ( near bottom p 171 it starts ) in FBI investigation of Hillarys private email server. Peter Strzok says “The list will NOT include more serious cases, slash, disclosures” in an internal email I think.. So there are two issues with Hillarys email mess.. 1 retaining classified emails and 2 classified emails disclosed to outside parties, like foreign powers.. So the lead investigator seems to be avoiding the worst case possibilities ! no bias there ( sarc ). then Bill Priestap tries to minimise avoid the issue for a page or two of questioning.

• WSB says:

Indeed, the team was charged with looking at retention, not dissemination or anything else.

“Look for an orange dog with bells on the left ear and a yellow poncho. OK, I give up.. I didn’t find one.”

34. WSB says:

Well, first time getting through a full transcript before and after dinner. I am sure I may have missed something…general thoughts, though…company man obfuscating, IMHO.

35. Interesting video by Dave Janda…if true, lots is happening. A big challenge is to get people understanding what “pay to play”means, and how it affects them…

36. Space_Force_Fan says:

Sundance, when the Committee Interview asks the following and Priestap answers “No” can Priestap still lie in regards to questions on ongoing investigations/matters that might compromise them?

Bill Priestap 6.5.18 Interview Transcript Redacted: top of page 6:
    “Mr. Somers. Is there any reason that you are unable to provide truthful answers to today’s questions?
    Mr. Priestap. No.”

37. Bulldog84 says:

Having read the transcript, I have to say Priestap comes off as a clueless wonder. How in heaven’s name did he get the position he had? It’s hard to believe he is deliberately playing ignorant.

And golly, gee whiz — Priestap just had no idea of Pete Strzok’s biases until he read those texts. What a surprise! Never a whiff of bias in the whole organization before that.

Priestap wasn’t clueless about everything, though. He heard the office gossip about Strzok and Page, told each of them what was being said, and then left it at that. Gosh, he says, I’m not the morality police.

• Tim says:

Strzok and Page are the source of the story that they were having an affair.
      They knew / suspected that the huge NUMBER of texts between them was going to come out. So they got their press contact to create the affair stroy as an explanation. Because affair is not as bad as treason. (IMHO) But the contents mostly came out. There is only one domestic text where Page tells Strzok that he has been working too hard lately and needs to spend time with his wife. ! People keep going with the affair story because they dont know and or it makes the two look unreliable.

38. sysconfig says:

the best part of transcripts are halfway to end when Jordan/meadows asks why He didnt touch the IG matter of the strange anomalies in clinton emails at her server …Priestap ssays he wasn’t aware of that till later but Jordan/meadows tell him thats odd..he was in the same room. hahaha