President Trump Remarks During Diwali Ceremony…

At the White House today President Trump participated in the Diwali Ceremonial Lighting of the Diya, the Hindu festival of lights.  Anyone paying close attention to the Trump administration over the past two years will note the warmness expressed toward India and Hindu.

We should all pay close attention because you might not see it now, but this will have a direct impact in your household.  While the action by the President is an open and genuine expression of cultural respect and warmth, there is also a stunningly not subtle geopolitical aspect via President Trump’s background diplomacy/strategy to use India (remember: “indo-pacific) as leverage in the larger Red Dragon confrontation.

India is key part of Trump’s counter-strategy that deconstructs Chairman Xi’s One-Belt/One-Road approach toward global economic conquest. Keep watching:

[Transcript] Roosevelt Room – 2:04 P.M. EST – THE PRESIDENT: I am thrilled to be here for the celebration of Diwali, the Hindu Festival of Lights, and I am honored to host this beautiful ceremony at the White House. Very, very special people.

Before going any further, I want to say a brief word about the devastating wildfires in California, the likes of which we’ve never seen before. We mourn the lives of those lost and we pray for the victims. And there are more victims than anybody would ever even think possible.

I want to thank the firefighters and FEMA and first responders for their incredible courage in the face of very grave danger.

Yesterday, I signed a disaster declaration for the State of California. We will do everything in our power to support and protect our fellow citizens in harm’s way. And we say, I think as a group — I can tell you as a group: God bless everybody. That’s a very tough situation.

We’re gathered together today to celebrate a very special holiday observed by Buddhists, Sikhs, and Jains throughout the United States and around the world. Hundreds of millions of people have gathered with family and friends to light the Diya and to mark the beginning of a New Year, a very special New Year.

Our nation is blessed to be home to millions of hardworking citizens of Indian and Southeast Asian heritage who enrich our country in countless ways. Together, we are one proud American family. Do we agree with that? Huh? I think so. Huh? How are you? I think we do. Right? (Laughter.) You better believe it.

I’m grateful to have numerous Americans of Indian and Southeast Asian heritage who fulfill critical roles across my administration. And they’ve done an incredible job. Many of them are here today, including the Chairman of the FCC, Ajit Pai. Ajit, where’s Ajit? Huh? Come here, Ajit. I just didn’t like one decision he made, but that’s all right. (Laughter.) Not even a little bit. But he’s independent. (Laughter.)

CMS Administrator, Seema Verma. Seema? Hi, Seema. Thanks. Great job.

Chairman of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, Neil Chatterjee. Where is Neil? Good. Nice to see you. Thanks, Neil.

Administrator of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Neomi Rao. Hi, Neomi. I won’t — I won’t say today that I just nominated Neomi to be on the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals, the seat of Justice Brett Kavanaugh. (Applause.) So that could be a big story. (Applause.) We were going to announce that tomorrow — (laughter) — and I said, “You know, here we are, Neomi, we’re never going to do better than this right?” (Laughter.) I thought it was an appropriate place. So, we’re 24 hours early, but she’s going to be fantastic. Great person.

he Acting Administrator of Drug Enforcement, and another person that I’ve become very close to, Uttam Dhillon. Uttam, where are you? Uttam, where are you? Uttam? Come on up here, Uttam. Look. Look. Now you’re famous. (Laughter.) Now you’re famous. He’ll do a great job.

Acting Under Secretary of State, Manisha Singh. Manisha, hi. Congratulations. Great job. And Deputy White House Press Secretary, Raj. We just have to say “Raj.” (Laughter.) Where’s our Raj? Come here, Raj. Good job. Raj has been with us for a long time, and what a great job he does.

Also here today is my daughter, Ivanka, who really just got back from India. Had an incredible time there. Met with the Prime Minister, Modi, who’s my friend, and now her friend. And has great respect for India and the Indian people — that, I can say, right?

MS. TRUMP: Absolutely. Thank you, Ambassador.

THE PRESIDENT: Okay. Thank you, honey.

I’d especially like to welcome Ambassador Sarna, India’s Ambassador to the United States, along with his wife, Dr. Avina Sarna.

AMBASSADOR SARNA: Sir.

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much.

AMBASSADOR SARNA: Great pleasure.

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. It’s a great honor.

The United States has deep ties to the nation of India, and I am grateful for my friendship with Prime Minister Modi. We’re trying very hard to make better trade deals with India, but they’re very good traders. (Laughter.) They’re very good negotiators, you would say, right? The best. So we’re working, and it’s moving along.

As we light the Diya in the White House, and we join in the fellowship with all of those who light lamps in their own homes, cities, and places of worship. America is a land of faith, and we are truly fortunate to have these wonderful traditions woven into the tapestry of our national life. And that is true.

This ceremony signifies the triumph of light over darkness and good over evil. It is a jubilant occasion that brings loved ones, neighbors, and communities closer together. And these shining lights remind us to seek wisdom, to give thanks, and to always cherish and love the ones who grace our lives. And I think that’s very much how people should all feel, and I know that’s the way we all feel. Right? We all feel that.

Maybe Neomi — I don’t know, do you feel that, Neomi? (Laughter.) Huh? Now she does, I can tell. (Laughter.) Don’t make that too big a story, by the way. That may be the big — (laughter) — you know, I hate the — that may be the big story, right? (Laughter.) That’s a pretty big story.
So on behalf of the American people, I wish everyone celebrating here, all over our country, our land — great United States — and around the world a happy and joyful Diwali.

I will now light the Diya. And it’s a great honor to be here. These are tremendous people. Tremendous, tremendous people. And thank you all very much. I appreciate it. Thank you.

(The President lights the Diya.)

Would you like to say something? Please.

ADMINISTRATOR VERMA: Well, I just want to again thank the President. I appreciate your commitment and to celebrating this event. This is good over evil, and light over dark. And we just appreciate everything you do for our country every single day, and for putting together such a wonderful team, a diverse team.

THE PRESIDENT: And you’re doing a fantastic job, and I appreciate it.

Neomi, would you like to say something?

ADMINISTRATOR RAO: Thank you very much, Mr. President, for the confidence you’ve in shown me. I greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

THE PRESIDENT: I think you’ve made the right choice. What do you think? (Applause.)

Would you like to say something?

AMBASSADOR SARNA: I just want to thank you, Mr. President, for this great honor for India and for the Indian American community. They feel very welcome here and they are integrated into the U.S. society. They are a plus-plus for both for India and for the United States. And I think we are looking at one of the best times we’ve ever had for the India-U.S. relationship. Thank you for that.

THE PRESIDENT: I think that’s true. We’re very close. I think closer maybe than ever before.

AMBASSADOR SARNA: Absolutely, sir.

THE PRESIDENT: That’s very good. Very good.

Ajit? Please.

CHAIRMAN PAI: Mr. President, I wanted to say thank you for hosting this event. And when I think about my own parents’ journey from India to the United States, I think it’s a journey replicated by many of the folks in this room that represented a desire for the American Dream and also the cherishing of our culture. And to celebrate that here at White House today is a tremendous honor, with you. So thank you for the support you’ve shown to our community.

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you. You know what? Uttam, where is — say something. This is such an important thing you’re doing, your journey.

MR. DHILLON: Thank you, Mr. President, for having us here today to celebrate this very important holiday to recognize its importance and for recognizing the value of diversity in the administration.

THE PRESIDENT: Well, that’s the way we feel. And we love your country. I have great, great respect for, as you know, Prime Minister Modi — tremendous respect. So just please give my warmest regards, okay?

AMBASSADOR SARNA: Absolutely, sir.

THE PRESIDENT: I’ll be talking to him soon. Thank you.

AMBASSADOR SARNA: He looks forward to seeing you.

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you. Thank you very much, everybody.

Q Mr. President, do you plan to replace DHS Secretary Nielsen, sir?

Q Are you firing Secretary Nielsen?

Q Are you planning to make a staff change at that level?

Q Do you have any comment on CNN’s lawsuit against you, sir?

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much, everybody. We’ll be talking about it.

Q (Inaudible.)

THE PRESIDENT: We’ll be talking about it. Thank you.

END – 2:14 P.M. EST

Friends with benefits…

That’s also WHY THIS

nudge-nudge, wink-wink, say-no-more…. say-no-more!

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, China, Donald Trump, Economy, India, media bias, President Trump, Trade Deal, Uncategorized, US dept of agriculture, US Treasury, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

131 Responses to President Trump Remarks During Diwali Ceremony…

1. Stab, the unstoppable hero says:

India has always seemed to be willing to work with America and support our agenda in that neck of the woods.
    Unlike their nemesis, Pakistan.

• mr.piddles says:

India’s two rivals: China and Pakistan. In hindsight, the U.S. set up the right business relationships decades ago, even if it cost certain U.S. workers economic pain here and there (and still is). I’m no expert in these matters, but it seems to me the U.S. has a pretty strong ally in India, and I’m sure they’re quietly enjoying Trump’s power plays of late.

• sunnydaze says:

India is a great ally.

Don’t get me wrong, I love China/Chinese culture in general. But China has always had an “iffy” relationship with the Western World, even before Communism.

But they’ve always been kind of a “go it alone” country.

• Ken Lawson says:

I think it’d be a bit of a dichotomy for a communist dictatorship (i.e.; China) to align closely with the U.S. since the very design of our nation goes against everything their ideology stands for. Most likely the best we can hope for is peaceful relations at arms length.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“That said, I’d love it if China *could*/*would* align more closely with the U.S.
          But they’ve always been kind of a “go it alone” country.”

Don’t count on it. There are battles raging in the heavenly realm, just like on earth.

Daniel 10:13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

Dan 10:20 Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come.
          21 But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.

Different fallen angels influence various nations on earth.

Colossians 2:15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Know anyone with a 200 million-man army?

Revelation 9:16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

Revelation 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

• nikkichico7 says:

Oh .. AMEN
            I love these verses .. they lift up my heart because God won ..

The reference of Michael and Daniel is this where afterward Daniel was sick in bed after what Daniel showed him D_I?

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“is this where afterward Daniel was sick in bed”

No, Daniel had multiple visions and revelations. The one you are referring to occurred earlier.

Daniel 8:1 ¶ In the third year of the reign of king Belshazzar a vision appeared unto me, even unto me Daniel, after that which appeared unto me at the first.

Daniel 8:27 And I Daniel fainted, and was sick certain days; afterward I rose up, and did the king’s business; and I was astonished at the vision, but none understood it.

(The king’s name does not have a “t” in it)

Daniel 10:1 ¶ In the third year of Cyrus king of Persia a thing was revealed unto Daniel, whose name was called Belteshazzar; and the thing was true, but the time appointed was long: and he understood the thing, and had understanding of the vision.

• nikkichico7 says:

Thank you D_I, I’m copying this to my notepad for reference 🙂🤚❤️

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

Grace School of the Bible has two excellent courses on the book of Daniel. Some of the classes have been posted on YouTube. I will check on that later for you.

DANIEL (101, 102): An overview of the prophetic program is provided by a detailed study of Daniel’s basic outline.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

” courses on the book of Daniel.”

I found one for week #1 of the 102 class, so 101 must be up as well. I removed the “www” because I do not want it posting. The video is from ~1983, transferred from VHS tape.

https:// .youtube.com/watch?v=QmxOwVrF57c

• wolfrom1 says:

Deplorable/ U.S. armed citizens comes close. Maybe 150 million.

• What has our “ally” India done for America?

What has India’s PM Modi tangibly done with President Trump?

• mr.piddles says:

Fair enough. 30,000 foot view: they are a powerful offsetting geopolitical force to U.S. adversaries specifically in the region, and one that is more aligned with U.S. interests than not. You could also argue: why are Britain, France, et al openly (or otherwise) engaged in activities that go against U.S. interests? For example, economic and political alignment with Iran? Or getting 80% of your energy from a Russian pipeline? Or Canada’s backdrop abuse of NAFTA provisions to the detriment of U.S. economic interests, as outlined in detail by Sundance? Or our “friends” meddling in a Presidential election? So.. sure, I guess “ally” is always a relative term. See our oldest allies for examples.

This is all layman’s opinion, of course, so YMMV.

• mr.piddles says:

I should say: “geopolitical, military, and economic force in the region”.

• What I’m looking for is India Exports to displace China Exports.

• mr.piddles says:

Oh you’ll probably wait a while for that. Interesting perspective. Though is that even in the cards? To a great extent China has the market cornered on “cheap stuff from China”. So what’s in the future of U.S.-India trade, manufacturing, technology, etc.? Trade pressure on China via India? I think U.S.-India trade has been on the upswing over the past several years (now we’re talking assembly of military aircraft over there… blech!), but to what extent and to what ends I don’t know.

• WSB says:

I have a lot of metal lamps in my house from India, so I guess…light.

2. petszmom says:

i caught the same ‘tone’, especially when he directed the conversation to Ivanka who had just returned from there.

3. rumpole2 says:

Happy Diwali

Salaam (Full Song) | Umrao Jaan | Aishwarya Rai

4. Deplorable_Infidel says:

“While the action by the President is an open and genuine expression of cultural respect and warmth, there is also a stunningly not subtle geopolitical aspect via President Trump’s background diplomacy/strategy to use India (remember: “indo-pacific) as leverage in the larger Red Dragon confrontation”

It seems to me that our VSGPDJT holds most of the cards in the world-wide card game. Because of our government wisely broken up into three major sections (Exec/Legis/Jud), at home he only has one third of the deck.

5. Ordinaryman says:

Ceremonies like this help us better understand and have empathy for people of other cultures and religions. Celebrating the wonder of bringing Light rather than Darkness to life actions is universal to all humans. This is the power of positive thinking.

6. Critical Mass says:

Lovely group of people.

7. fleporeblog says:

The President also made this known during the ceremony! The Judicial process will continue to move along un impeded.

Our President will fill every single vacant District, Appellate & International Trade Court Seat with hardcore young Conservatives/Constitutionalist. There are currently 120 vacancies (11 Appellate, 107 District & 2 Court of International Trade). We also have District & Appellate Court Seats with 61 nominees awaiting confirmation (32 pending in Committee and 29 pending on the Senate Floor). Those 61 will be taken care of by the current Senate. The 120 will be taken care of by the new Senate.

All the Democrats can do s whine and complain but they can’t stop the Tsunami of Judicial Appointments.

From the article linked above:

President Donald Trump will nominate Neomi Rao, administrator of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (OIRA), for a seat on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit.

Speaking at the White House’s Diwali celebration Tuesday, the president said he was slated to make the announcement on Wednesday, but was so delighted by the event he spontaneously decided to reveal Rao’s pending nomination. Diwali is a Hindu religious festival and Rao is Indian-American.

“I just nominated Neomi to be on the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals, the seat of Justice Brett Kavanaugh,” Trump said. “We were going to announce that tomorrow, then I said, ‘You know, here we are, Neomi, we’re never going to do better than this right?’”

“Thank you very much, Mr. President, for the confidence you’ve shown in me,” Rao replied. “I greatly appreciate it.”

8. soozword says:

BAH-HUMBUG! Yes, I see all the glowing remarks about this event but I feel the multiple crises with the impending invasion and stolen election are FAR, FAR more important to formally and publicly address at this time. Guess I don’t have that warm and fuzzy personality which is attracted to such events. Perhaps once the crises are over, fine do the cultural hugfest, but not now.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“once the crises are over, fine do the cultural hugfest, but not now.”

The Diwali Ceremonial Lighting of the Diya, the Hindu festival of lights comes around once a year. I am glad your not running things.(I am glad that I am not running things, either).

• LafnH20 says:

I might listen to you..
      But,
      NOT now.

9. madeline says:

I don’t know about anyone else but I just find the press embarrassing. Such a nice ceremony for these peaceful people and then the press…yuck.

10. G. Alistar says:

I think Confusius said, “when confronting a dragon, it’s always good to have an Elephant and King cobra as a friend and to keep them, close at hand.” Yeah, I’m pretty sure it was Confusious but maybe it was Donald Trump?

11. Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Q Mr. President, do you plan to replace DHS Secretary Nielsen, sir?
    Q Are you firing Secretary Nielsen?
    Q Are you planning to make a staff change at that level?
    Q Do you have any comment on CNN’s lawsuit against you, sir?”

I think there should be a few more WH press people replaced besides Mr. Acosta. Our nation would be better served by some of the real journalists that work for smaller venues that should access to events like this.

12. nccosmiccurmudgeon says:

“India is the world’s largest democracy, and the relationship between our two countries can act as a bulwark for freedom, prosperity, and peace.”

I believe this is the sentence that Sundance wants us to see and understand. Yes, strategically placed amongst a host of accolades and pleasantries to the people of India.

I believe if I translated properly from Corporate Speak to Southeastern NC Redneck, he was saying “Me and India have a deal going on here, so if you’re up to it, leap at your own risk.”

But that interpretation may just be the cynical curmudgeon in me.

13. Deplorable_Infidel says:

“nudge-nudge, wink-wink, say-no-more…. say-no-more!”

(from Squeeze #3)
    “…Many of the geopolitical decisions have multiple facets which connect like small gears on a much larger machine. One of those small dual-purpose gears is the Doctrine as it is applied to Pakistan…”

I wonder where the 900 million dollars that Pakistan will not be getting was “re-purposed” to?

14. I think it is a good idea for the Republican Party, and Trump, to reach out to Asian-Americans. No one talks much about this group–Indians, Chinese, Vietnamese, Koreans–but this is a significant bloc.
    I feel as though they are more culturally receptive to the Republican message. I think emphasis on tradition, respect, and hard work will be well received by Asians. The Asians are very successful in our country and will not readily embrace the message of dependency and racism that the Democrats offer. I feel we need to grab up a new bloc of voters to build the party and compete with the Democrats.

Asian-Americans are tremendous people. They have strong families, have strong values, run businesses and are doing great in our educational system. They are a natural fit for the Republican party, especially as they suffer from discriminatory affirmative action policies put in place by Democrat politicians.

• Beenthere says:

Unless they have been Christianized, Asians do not truly understand the concept of free market economics, probably because free market economics originated from Judeo/Christian philosophy in Europe. Government and business corruption and cronyism are extraordinary in Asia. They make corrupted Americans look like amateurs.

• LafnH20 says:

Unless they’ve been Christianized???

You must be kidding right?

• piper567 says:

If “Asians” have a poor concept of free market economy, you’d be hard pressed to prove that on Main Street.
          Where I live, Asians own all of the convenience markets/gasoline stations…and they do a bang-up job.
          Clean, clean facilities and excellent hires.
          And do not forget the Koreans who were the only ones who defended their investments/family businesses during riots.
          They seem to get it just fine!

• LafnH20 says:

Any other prerequisites we should know about….

You know…
        Save Us a lot of time…

• You do not know what you are talking about.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“They make corrupted Americans look like amateurs.”

In Moslem countries, it is “normal” to swindle and cheat someone that is not of your family or clan. If I recall correctly, someone in the Anwan family screwed over one of their own close family members.

That is why Saddam Hussein preferred to have Christians working in his palaces. He did not have to worry about them stealing from him (or stabbing him in the back). In Saddam’s Iraq, as long as the Christians stayed out of politics, they were left alone.

Look what happened over in the entire middle east now that the war mongering neocons got their way.

• Well, the Asians who come here are distinct from the Asians who stay home. The Asians who come here assimilate extraordinarily well. They are succeeding in school and are flooding into our Ivy League Institutions. Since when have you heard of a Chinese gang, or Indians filling up our prisons? I think the Republican party could sell itself as the party that is going to preserve a healthy environment for business to these people. They are not interested in dependency.

• They are good business people; note they are buying into the Choice hotel franchise….own lots of Quality inns…also Days Inn. They are into capitalism. Also, computer technology. They are also thus conservatives….they know how to make a buck.

• Yes, they are also doctors and pharmaceutical science people. They avoid crime and are generally speaking serious and mild-mannered. They may deal with some racism but do not complain about it and find it easy to succeed in spite of it, often surpassing whites. I see them as much more receptive to a message of law and order, pro-growth, and cutting down the size of government.

15. Ausonius says:

No mention of any of this by ABC News tonight…but I was not really expecting anything… 🙂

And are you not amazed, Ladies and Gentlemen, by how this crude, racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, and illegitimately elected president of ours is NOT rejected by…all these immigrants of different religions, different ethnic groups, etc. etc. etc. ? 😉

16. LafnH20 says:

Can’t wait to walk into a store and pick up an item and it says…
    “Made in India”

Can’t wait…

17. Beenthere says:

Didn’t India sign a major defense contract with Russia very recently? I would like to know the back story of that? (Why not with USA?)

18. SHV says:

FWIW:
    “decided to reveal Rao’s pending nomination. Diwali is a Hindu religious festival and Rao is Indian-American.”
    *****
    Looked up her bio earlier today, both of her parents are Indian Parsi Physicians. Parsi are Zoroastrian’s who were run out of their native Persia by the Muslims. Don’t know her religion but her husband is likely Jewish.

19. Raj says:

grumpy! yes.. I’m tired of these leftist scoundrels not getting prosecuted… No subpoenas… no accountability…. and now what the hell is going on in GA and FL.. AZ guess was a lost cause with never Trumper McSally…. ya grumpy. If it wasn’t for a one man wrecking machine that is our VSGDJT, we would up a creek w/o a paddle… God we need justice… Thank you GOD for POTUS DJT!!!

20. Seema Verma is an amazing asset within the Trump administration. Verma is likely the most instrumental figure in crafting the strategy to reduce premiums even within the strictures of what we are stuck with after McCain’s refusal to vote for repeal.

Verma is also an effective foe of the Dem policy of “medicare for all”. We should leverage her expertise far more in fighting against the Dems both in legislation and in developing talking points for elections.

21. It was very nice of president to light the Diya! At the end the prestitutes and their questions never relate to the subject of the event!

22. Maureen Flanagan says:

As a believer in Christ the Messiah, I don’t worship the Goddess Lakshmi nor seek her blessing for wealth and prosperity. My help comes form the Lord alone and I worship Him alone. I can’t celebrate the religious festival of Diwali as it would go against my faith and I think many don’t really understand what this pagan holiday really is. Also, India is a wonderful country with lovely people and yet they are brought in with work visas to get the best white collar jobs in tech and financial services. India is also looking to do deals with China with the renminbi as the trading currency, not the US dollar. Not all is as it seems and most certainly not what is being taught. These are deceptive times.

23. LibertyVibe says:

I get why he is doing this. I also know that the people of India have suffered greatly at the hands of Islam. I could love and care for those people without hesitation. But I know Shiva. I also know Jesus (So does Trump). Trump needs to be careful. Thankfully, everyday it is abundantly clear that Trump is covered in grace. I pray it will always be this way.

24. TMonroe says:

Sadly, persecution by Hindi extremists in India has reportedly seen an uptick since Modi’s party took over.

25. I thought we were America First? Not India First. WTF is up with all these foreigners from South Asia inside the Trump Administration! And dont give me b.s. about counter weight to Chinese influence. We got Mexicans from the South, Arabs from the Middle East, Asians, Africans, all inside our country in vast numbers, inside our businesses, our Corporate Board Rooms. Now we got these damned Hindus!

Globalism has made swiss cheese of our country. Foreigners by the scores of millions running around our streets and now inside the poltical halls of power. Influence, bribery, espionage, it’s all out of control. Half of the leadership or more is bought and paid for and gone rogue traitor insane and out of the mind. Trump was supposed to end this. What is going on Sundance?

We didnt need to add to fireign influence by giving India and its 1,500,000,000 people access to out country in order to counter China and its 1,450,000,000 people access inside the US. Gooks behind the wire and Zips inside the perimeter was an old refrain which accurately reflects the fact our situation now. Our country has in 1 generation turned into a colony of the world’s shithole countries. Trump was supposed to fix this, not add to hit. Time for broken arrow to fix the whole goddamn problem.

And

26. Mrs. E says:

This is wrong what this president is doing, and it grieves me. This, is precisely the incorrect interpretation of the “freedom of religion” in our Constitution. What is meant by “freedom of religion” is that those who worship God in America will be free to do so, with no interference from a king or dictator. We are a Christian nation; not a nation of false gods, and we will pay a price for these actions. The pilgrims came here to worship God freely, not to import other beliefs, May God have mercy on America.