As previously stated, the FBI raid was directed by ideologues working with special counsel Robert Mueller.  The intent of the FBI home and office raid upon Michael Cohen was to assemble political opposition research.   The U.S. Department of Justice and FBI confiscated files, devices, and electronic data from attorney Cohen.

Predictably, we asserted, those corrupt law enforcement officials would scrape the files for any material that would damage their political opposition.  They would then leak that material to the media.  This is exactly what is happening.  Here’s another example today:

(Twitter Link) – (WSJ Story Link)

We are now living in a post-constitutional era where the full weight of the federal law enforcement apparatus (FBI and DOJ) has been weaponized for political purposes.  The United States Government is now, essentially, a Nicaragua model.

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, 2nd Amendment, 3rd Amendment, 4th Amendment, 6th Amendment, A New America, Abusive Cops, AG Jeff Sessions, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Deep State, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, FBI, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

590 Responses to Another Justice Department Political Leak as a Result of Michael Cohen Office Raid…

1. chick20112011 says:

To the Obama/Clinton mob, it’s BAMN, By Any Means Necessary, even criminal.

• Maquis says:

ESPECIALLY criminal.

• Cassandra says:

Bush Family included

• Perot Conservative says:

An article or tweet on Lifezette or such covering the Clinton Foundation missing $28 Million (??) claimed the Bush family could be pulled into this. Bush Sr. did help in Haiti.

• dotherightthing4 says:

I was thinking the same thing when I read an article a week or so ago about the $37 million from the Bush/Clinton Haiti Fund being sent to a P.O. Box in Baltimore when the only official address was elsewhere.

• OldSaltUSNR says:

I wouldn’t be surprised if NYT, WP, and WSJ reporters accompanied the FBI agents on the RAID. They were probably the first to “scrape” Cohen’s files for anything with the word “Trump” in it.

Give me 5 minutes in Cohen’s records (which will all be computerized), and I’ll have enough documentation saved to write stories for a year.

Trump should call Sessions and the US Attorney from SDNY into the oval office, ask the US AT what he’s done to safe guard Cohen’s record, what he’s done to track down the leaker, and if he says anything “We’re going to …” or “I haven’t yet, but I will”, fire his a**.

Then send in US Marshals to take over that office, put every employee in separate interrogation booths, figure out who the leaker is, and put him in chains.

2. bob e says:

dirty dealers .. sundance is on the money as usual ..

3. Linnéa says:

Wait. I’m confused. I thought a judge today put on hold the FBI ‘taint team’ from digging through the seized files until after she hears the case Monday.

4. Maquis says:

It’s official. We are a Banana Republic.

5. apfelcobbler says:

What did the Idi Amin raid and Manuel Noriega raids have in common? Although both decades and hemispheres apart, the first thing photographed in Newsweek were ladies’ red silk undies. Imagine that! They always have these on hand. The more the press insists on sex this and that, the less the public cares.

6. Artur J Middleton III says:

No worries. Hillary and Barry will both be facing treason charges soon.

7. MontanaMel says:

It’s Friday afternoon and I can smell the POPCORN popping out front at the snack bar….
    Now that we’ve made it through the Trailers and newsreel….where’s the cartoon and the FEATURE MOVIE??? Check-6

8. Wise Lobo says:

We are in the process of failing as a nation with little confidence in FBI and the courts. If not reversed we will go the same way as other promising countries

9. lettruthspeak says:

So the SC office is now giving fodder to the National Enquirer and Star magazines. What kind of people behave this way? What kind of adults foam at the mouth, waiting with bated breath to spread this nonsense? And most importantly, what in the hell does this have to do with Donald Trump being elected president?

• Why are they printing this stuff????

• JX says:

What Department is this behavior occurring in? Who is in charge of this Department? WHO IS DOING NOTHING?

• Kintbury54 says:

This was the whole point in seizing this information. They cannot use it in court but they can leak it to the media. If the judge doesn’t stop this it will be a huge miscarriage of justice and as they are leaking other clients’ information other than Cohan and Trump, they have really jumped the shark.

• EternalVigilanc3 says:

You are mistaken , since the raid peeps are trying to tie the CEO of the Enquirer to Trump. Saying moneys were paid to the CEO to burry unflattering stories of Trump. The one I heard was 30k was paid to a former doorman of TrumpTower to keep quite.
      Heard this on the “news break” on am radio. Also the CEO and Trump are “close” friends… Per the report. Smh

• Perot Conservative says:

I believe the NE ran the unflattering, well documented article on Hillary’s “fixer”. Check stubs, etc.

• Kintbury54 says:

If that is all it takes to prosecute then where were they when the main stream media were not reporting about Weinstein and asking permission from Clinton on if and what stories they could report?

10. MfM says:

I hope this backfires on them. It is so transparently obvious what happened.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

In a dirt war, the other side is guaranteed to lose. I think it’s time to let ALL the truth come out.

• Mickey Wasp says:

That is the issue that the criminals within our gov’t and corporations fear. The largest one is that PDJT loves NYC and Amercan people.
        Think what you want about 9/11 – there are still questions about what really occurred. Therein, they fear PDJT requesting for another investigation….

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Yes – very much agreed. 9/11 is what makes them nervous. They have worked FURIOUSLY for YEARS to keep a lid on the SLIGHT DIFFERENCE between the STORY and the ALTERNATIVE ENDING REVEAL.

Beware all – these people are not above using ANOTHER HUGE (and I mean HUGE) event to get out of the busting of all their other events.

I have a very good idea what happened with 9/11 – and it requires almost nothing more than the “Standard Theory” of 9/11. No explosives, no weirdness, no tin foil, no giant plot. Just a very small and real conspiracy using the same top-echelon people that needed it to happen for “change”. AND my theory explains with EASE everything everybody did, including all the things later attributed to mistakes.

But I have an advantage. I know the full details of a much smaller conspiracy, which solves all of these other conspiracies, by defining the common denominator of ABUSED INTELLIGENCE CAPABILITIES.

NOW PROVEN as FACT.

Many tentacles – all doing what they will predictably do. Only the head needs to understand what the tentacles are ACTUALLY doing and WHY.

These people thought they were gods – that THEY could choose who would randomly die to further “progress”.

One of the biggest scandals in history. What is ironic is that this was OBVIOUSLY figured out by others before this moment. It has just taken an AWAKENING for people at large to QUESTION what they have been told by the propaganda media.

Assume everything about 9/11 is what you already know, but allow the idea that some people did things not “randomly” but because of orders with purpose. Assume that a VERY few people had access to critical intelligence – intelligence that was NOT allowed to proceed as it should have. Everything happens as we know it to have happened, but it SERVES A PURPOSE.

Assume even that all of this happens under Beelzebubba, but is not consummated until Bush, who then appoints Mueller, who protected 9/11 under Clinton, for a reason.

Everything is explained. EVERYTHING.

If people want to call me a “conspiracy theorist”, I have a one-word response.

Wait.

• Perot Conservative says:

We were asleep. They hate us. They failed once, and came back again. OBL a smart guy, had planes filled with jet fuel take down the TTs. Ballgame.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

I agree. Standard theory.

Just one minor twist. Blacksox. It’s not about whether it happens. It’s about making SURE it happens. Very simlar to Parkland, which led me to the truth.

These people understand how to SLOWLY and GENTLY shape outcomes – to CHANGE probabilities. It’s very scientific. Some things deal with protecting a single event possibility – protecting a thread. Others actions deal with CREATING multiple possibilities – plowing the earth and seeding the ground. Watching the fruit – protecting it from harm.

The Big Ugly is going to turn over some rocks that uncover SURPRISING things.

An event that was CRITICAL for Obama to happen is the one for which I have the most direct knowledge. I am SURE that the White Hats have almost complete understanding of that plot. There is some evidence I am aware of that they cannot be aware of, but it’s not needed to understand the whole thing.

The Big Ugly will be uglier than people realize.

Assume that Nero had a hand in the fire, and examine the case from that theory. That’s all I’m doing. Arson. Very big arson.

• Perot Conservative says:

About a month sgo, Sara Carter’s sources said the MSM / Fox News people knew maybe 15% of the story.

I know a guy who’s been to Diego Garcia, non Military, non Intell.

• Perot Conservative says:

Do you have faith in Huber and the system?

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Not to go all the way, even if I DO have faith in Huber to seek justice on stuff that can be handled in civilian courts.

I don’t think Huber will be given many things. I believe Hillary illegally accessed stuff that she had no right to access, and put it on the home brew server. Some of that stuff cannot be made public.

If you follow the Q thing, I would say that “allowed events” may be deemed to fall into the 60% they don’t want public. I don’t know if that’s a good decision, but the Deep State will argue against publicizing many things.

They may have enough to get “full justice” using just stuff that’s in the 40% which Q thinks can be publicly known.

I don’t know. I just don’t know where the cut-off will be to keep things secret.

• Perot Conservative says:

Do you believe Q is real?

Without getting into the weeds, it seems Hillary, just in regards to the server and TS handling protocol, broke numerous laws. I think Giuliani has 10-12 laws broken. And then they were broken hundreds or thousands of times. Every email doesn’t need to be produced, redactions can be made.

What may become problematic are SOL and immunities that were passed out like candy at Halloween. I’m no lawyer, so the parameters for immunity, combined with the impact of potential conspiracy laws is over my pay grade. I believe a knowledgeable, retired lawyer here said he thought many actions here would include conspiracy, which he said stretches out the SOL.

Then there is the whole risk of jury nulification, liberal judges, and an area I am totally ignorant of – military tribunals? Or is that fantasyland?

I didn’t get into the details, but Fast and Furious and Lois Lerner appeared like prima facia, bald faced criminal behavior. And we got zippo. Banana Republic. Hillary’s server fits in the same category.

I assisted a few small civil cases. A client (my friend) had something really stupid on his Facebook account not directly related to the proceedings, but tangental? I informed his attorney, she hit the roof. She then instructed her client to copy said images onto CDs, and remove them from FB. The images weren’t destroyed! Hillary, Lois Lerner, her team, and IT staff repeatedly deleted information and destroyed hard drives, cell phones, etc.

It is infuriating! We aren’t Congo or Russia!

• PoCoNoMo says:

I have no more information or connections than an average schmuck with a couple of hours a day to spend on their computer and, nor do I own a box of tin foil. But, when I read this post, something in my gut said, “yeah” and my heart beat hurried up. Oh, God.

• USA First! says:

I’m not afraid to say what is obvious. 9/11 was an inside job.

11. Tiger.red says:

I would like to see Trump threaten to pardon Cohen if the leaks from his law office continue. With the DOJ compromised, pardons maybe the only way to combat political prosecutions.

12. lieutenantm says:

Well…… the US was never as good a governing body as Nicaragua.
    But of course we all thought we were.

13. Rocketby the media, a d more, says:

State police raid lawyer offices and seize attorney/client files to release for political purposes. In the USA. And the fascist left cheers. Unbelievable.

14. Logophilus says:

Any attorney Treepers out there, help me out. If a judge suspects information obtained from a search warrant she signed is being misused (leaked to the press, in this case), does she have any recourse? (This question is not about attorney-client privilege.)

15. Sandra-VA says:

I haven’t read this thread yet, but I have some thoughts on what is going on here…

This article: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-13/cohen-s-bid-to-block-review-of-seized-papers-stalled-by-trump and the one directly under it paint a picture…

In particular, this last para caught my eye:

“Cohen also helped a top Republican donor negotiate a payment to a former Playboy Playmate. The fundraiser, Elliott Broidy, agreed in late 2017 to pay $1.6 million to the woman, who said she had been impregnated by him, according to a person familiar with the matter. Broidy, in a statement Friday, said that he retained Cohen in the matter after the lawyer approached him about it. The agreement was first reported to the Wall Street Journal.”

Note the bolded portion. Does this not convey that Cohen approached Broidy to arrange a payoff to a woman? How did he find out that this woman needed a payoff???? Hmmmm…..

So, we learn also that Cohen has been under criminal investigation for months… could it be a coincidence that we have a shady Dem lawyer suddenly appearing on the stage with a slut some months ago? A slut who has maintained that she never had an affair with Donald Trump and yet right before the election Cohen apparently arranges a payoff to her to keep her mouth shut?

Why did that Dem lawyer suddenly pop into action? The SDNY clearly has some issues with leaking. Have they put this all in place – oh and remember Mueller was said to have met with that office some months ago…

Not sure what to think, but I am starting to suspect that Mr. Cohen might have some issues.

Let’s hope the new Trump lawyer will prevail and be able to ensure there is no privileged info going to the corrupt SDNY! They are leaking stuff like a sieve!

• Sandra-VA says:

I forgot to say that I strongly suspect this action was devised, contrived and put into action by Mueller months ago.

This is 100% a political attack.

We all know that politicos pay off troublesome issues… never heard of their lawyers offices being raided!

• covfefe999 says:

In that hearing today, prosecutors claim that Cohen wasn’t a practicing attorney therefore the documents shouldn’t be protected. But clearly Cohen was acting as an attorney for Broidy, and yet the scum who saw the documents about the payoff didn’t hesitate to send them to the WSJ even though it was likely clear on them that Cohen was Broidy’s legal representative.

Cohen and Broidy probably have a few friends in common, and one of them with knowledge of Broidy’s predicament might have spoken to Cohen and Cohen called Broidy. I can totally envision an above-board situation here.

• Sharon says:

A lot of lawyers have issues but the swamp is after Trumps lawyers because they are out to get Trump any which way they can! The Demoncrats and there lawyers are above the law!

16. Martin says:

As SD stated, the Small Group is continuing to operate, unopposed, sans the Fab Five – doing just as much damage continually as before the election, and all of last year.

Am I the only one getting really peed off about it? Of course not. We must already be living in an Idiocracy, is the media is successfully convincing untold masses of people that this isn’t contrived.

Please God, let the indictments be unsealed. Worse before it gets better is an understatement.

• dallasdan says:

No, you are not the only one. I clearly sensed SD’s frustration and anger in his “Small Group” article yesterday. I think he is fearing, legitimately, that the overwhelming number of highly-placed evil-doers will prevail over the far fewer and less well-connected patriots. JMO

• Perot Conservative says:

But if Horowitz has a team of “white hats”, and hundreds of thousands of texts, emails, … and even if only 50% of staffers are honest, we should have a good chance.

Sara Carter says the problem is on “the 7th floor” – management. Political appointees?

The MSM is so lazy and noncurious!

17. The Devilbat says:

The globalists, being in so much trouble have now decided to go to war with Russia as a way to regain control of the USA.

The Russian government is telling its citizens to prepare for a nuclear war. The Russian people are being instructed to stock food and water in their bunkers and shelters. Such a war would be nuclear. Millions will die. The globalist plan of reducing the population will be achieved.

Both the Republicans and the democrats are in agreement to start a war in Syria which means starting a war with Russia. The recent false flag attack in Syria is their excuse.

Can anyone actually believe that Assad would actually gas a village full of nothing but peasants and bring the wrath of the free world down on himself? Of course not. No way!

I posted this link before, but for those who missed it, this video shows Virginia Senator, Richard Black telling the truth about Syria. We are all in very deep sh!t. Please pray that President Trump sees through the lies of his advisors.

18. Michelle says:

Ok…whoever leaked that story about the pregnancy deal should be put in jail. That is so wrong.

19. Sparky5253 says:

All this havoc and hell caused by feckless Sessions, who listened to Obama holdovers and recused himself, instead of standing his ground and going at warp speed after the DOJ/FBI corruption.

• covfefe999 says:

You got it. Sessions might be a good guy in general, but he has caused MASSIVE problems for Trump and others. MASSIVE. I honestly don’t know how he can still sit in that AG position.

20. Pam says:

21. DeWalt says:

SD, from reading coments lately, I think we’ve been hijacked by the Huffington post.

22. Sunshine says:

“The Illegal We Do Immediately. The Unconstitutional Takes A Little Longer.” – Henry Kissinger, Nixon’s Secretary Of State.

23. WeThePeople2016 says:

24. Pam says:

25. Pam says:

26. John Rawls says:

Development:
    McClatchy reporting Mueller traced Cohen to Prague (anonymous source)

Cohen’s lawsuit obviously hit a nerve.

• WeThePeople2016 says:

Jacob Wohl and Jack Posobiec says this was debunked more than a year ago. The Michael Cohen who went to Prague was an entirely different person. Posobiec says that Cohen testified under oath in September that he had never been to Prague and has only one passport.

27. covfefe999 says:

page 14: Law Office Searches

courts have consistently held that searches of law offices are not per se unreasonable. They have, however, required that executing agents take care to minimize their exposure to privileged documents. They also require the return of any privileged documents that are seized. in one frequently cited case, a lawyer was under investigation for fraudulently inflating his clients’ medical bills. An initial warrant authorized the seizure of all of the firm’s closed or nonactive personal injury files, and a supplemental warrant authorized the seizure of some open personal injury files. Agents spent a full day searching the office and took away two thousand files and many other financial documents. The Third Circuit invalidated the entire search, concluding that “this government rampage potentially or actually invaded the privacy of every client of the firm”. The court emphasized that “the government well knew, prior to the search, that the client files contained privileged communications, yet the government took not one step to minimize the extent of the search or to prevent the invasion of the clients’ privacy guaranteed by the attorney-client privilege.”

The document has the expected references. Looks interesting, much like what happened with Cohen. I think this is why the prosecutors at today’s hearing claimed that Cohen wasn’t a practicing attorney. And Judge Kimba Wood indulged them by demanding that Cohen provide to her a list of clients. But judging by the leaked info in the WSJ today, which could only have come from one of the FBI agents or someone else handing Cohen’s documents, must have clearly stated that Cohen was representing Broidy.

• MaineCoon says:

Breach of Attorney-Client Privilege.

Breach of Attorney Work Product Privilege.

The damage is done through the leaks even if the search is invalidated. They don’t care. Nicaraguan law applies.

28. jackphatz says:

I admit I don’t know what this means.

29. Bendix says:

I think we are going to be seeing a lot of leaks that aren’t even based on anything they seized, just made up stuff that they will let on came from the files.
    Later on when it is proven not to be true, no one will be paying attention.

30. Texian says:

The Republic of the United States is in real danger.. Teetering..

“..The political system in Washington DC has become so massive it is now capable of protecting itself..”

This is a very big and dangerous problem..

Fourth Turning..

• dallasdan says:

Describes with chilling accuracy what we see happening before our eyes. The Republic being in real danger is not hyperbole.

31. This guy Michael Cohen is going to be a bring lots of problems……

32. Brant says:

I guess in the age where everyone gets a trophy, this is how they get bullitsers these days.

33. Brant says:

A leak to the press? I’m sure this will be included in the super duper investigation of leakers in the blink of an eye.

34. jeans2nd says:

From today’s IG-McCabe report, page 7 –

“On October 26, 2016, McCabe and NY-ADIC participated in what McCabe described as “a hastily convened conference call with the Attorney General who delivered the same message to us” about leaks, with specific focus being on leaks regarding the high-profile investigation by FBI’s New York Field Office into the death of Eric Garner. McCabe told us that he “never heard her use more forceful language.” NY-ADIC confirmed that the participants got “ripped by the AG on leaks.””

Lynch was in charge of that NY DOJ office, which supposedly works with the NY FBI office. Obviously no one listened to Lynch, even as AG, with “forceful language,” who “ripped” them.
    – or –
    Lynch is the fixer imo
    Funny that WSJ is the same paper to whom McCabe leaked, who has this “scoop.” odd smh

• jello333 says:

Lynch was looking for the next Trayvon to keep her (and Obama’s and Holder’s) BLM dreams alive. And while it got quite a bit of attention, Garner’s death didn’t have quite the riots-in-the-streets feel they were looking for. But shortly thereafter, GG Mike appeared, and gave them everything they could have hoped for. I still think part of the reason is because the BLMers prefer their “heroes” to be the more gansta, clearly violent types (like Trayvon and GG Mike), and Eric didn’t quite fit the profile.

35. Paul Killinger says:

Amen, brother.

36. Ed Lester says:

Hopefully the reports are wrong and Mr. Cohen’s assertions that he has “never been to Prague in my life” will be borne out. Because if it turns out he did go there during the campaign, the Deep State will be given all kinds of new authority to finish off President Trump.

• nimrodman says:

Your smart phone, and facebook, and google, all keep track of where you’ve been these days. I read that as part of the recent facebook / Congress / privacy issues coverage.

I wouldn’t put it past the Small Group to get doctored records from their Uber-Lefty Masters of the Universe comrades.

37. smith says:

“I have played by the rules for soooo long.  No, not your rules.  You work at the behest of a system so broken that you didn’t even notice when it became corrupted at its core.”

– Michael Emerson, as Harold Finch in “Person Of Interest”

Lately this has felt so relevant….

38. David Addams says:

Let’s be precise here: Cohen negotiated a contract on behalf of his client. That contract consisted of a payment to this woman in return for a non-disclosure agreement.

That means Cohen was acting as an attorney when this occurred and the FBI (Mueller) has just violated attorney-client privilege.

39. Hetta says:

So true. The corrupt deep state has turned the US government into a Nicaragua model of pure corruption. The FBI and doj must be cleaned out from top to bottom. All of Obama’s people need to be removed. The weaponizing of these departments must stop now. The only one who can stop all this corruption is President Trump. It’s a huge undertaking but if there’s anyone who can do it it’s Trump.

40. nimrodman says:

Yeah, but here’s a question for attorneys here:

It’s not a crime to pay off women to keep quiet about sexual liaisons, is it?
    So long as no crime was involved, beyond adultery, say.

Unseemly, yes. But illegal?
    If women willingly accept money to hush up, that sounds to me like simply an agreed-upon financial transaction.

Do I have that right or not?

First there was Stormy, now it’s a couple more “women”, but what’s the hubbub?

41. Eric says:

Cohen has been under investigation for months. Is this going to be another instance where an investigation is done in order to justify wire taps that could pick up the President?
    In any case, this is obviously the start of the 2020 campaign.