Don’t forget the batting order. Last Friday Senator Chuck Grassley sent a letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray formally demanding a Mandatory Declassification Review of the classified criminal referral Chairman Lindsey Graham and Chairman Grassley sent to the FBI and Justice Department regarding Christopher Steele’s potential violations of 18 U.S.C. § 1001.  The response date is tomorrow, February 6th, 2018.

WASHINGTON – The Federal Bureau of Investigation signed off on an unclassified version of the criminal referral by Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley and Crime and Terrorism Subcommittee Chairman Lindsey Graham only after the White House declassified a House Intelligence Committee (HPSCI) Majority memo largely based on the same underlying documents. Grassley is now calling on the FBI to update the classification of the referral to allow complete disclosure of important context from the documents on which it is based.

“Seeking transparency and cooperation should not be this challenging. The government should not be blotting out information that it admits isn’t secret, and it should not take dramatic steps by Congress and the White House to get answers that the American people are demanding. There are still many questions that can only be answered by complete transparency. That means declassifying as much of the underlying documents as possible,” Grassley said.

Here’s the redacted Grassley Memo:

On January 4, Senator Grassley and Senator Graham referred Christopher Steele, the author of an unverified “Trump dossier,” to the FBI for further investigation after reviewing Justice Department documents that conflicted with Steele’s sworn statements in British court about the distribution of his research.

At the time of the referral, the existence of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant applications described in the HPSCI memo was still classified. Grassley had sought the FBI’s cooperation to confirm that portions of the referral derived from sources other than the applications were unclassified. Following weeks of consultation, the FBI asked the committee to redact additional material despite confirming that it was, in fact, not classified, and only approved the release of the unclassified, heavily-redacted version of the referral after the White House formally declassified the House memo.

While the HPSCI Majority memo is no longer classified, the underlying text of the FISA applications that it references is still controlled by the Executive Branch. The Grassley-Graham referral contains verbatim quotes from the FISA applications that are not included in the HPSCI memo.

Specifically, the referral quotes the government’s description of Steele’s statements to the FBI about his contacts with the media. Those quotes remain redacted in the version currently approved for public release. Friday evening, Grassley formally requested the FBI to update the classification of the referral and remove the extensive redactions to allow a more complete understanding and better inform the public debate.

That letter follows:

If we consider the ramifications here, we can see how the Nunes memo and the Grassley Memo complement each other. As Chuck Ross points out: “The FBI reviewed the referral for classified information and approved the release of the document in heavily redacted form.”

It has two bombshell revelations.

“There is substantial evidence suggesting that Mr. Steele materially misled the FBI about a key aspect of his dossier efforts, one which bears on his credibility,” Graham and Grassley wrote to Wray and Rosenstein.

Much of their letter refers to Steele’s contacts with media outlets prior to the 2016 election. Steele has disclosed in court filings in London that he held off-the-record meetings with reporters at several news outlets prior to the election.

[…] Steele’s dossier, which includes 17 memos in all, was published on Jan. 10, 2017 by BuzzFeed.

But according to Grassley and Graham, Steele wrote another memo — one dated Oct. 19, 2016 — that was not part of the BuzzFeed dossier.

In that memo, Steele stated that he received information from someone at the State Department. The identity of the contact is redacted in the Grassley-Graham letter, as are other portions of the document.

The information originated with “a foreign sub-source” who had been in touch with a friend of Bill and Hillary Clinton. That Clinton associate, whose name is redacted, passed it on to another person.

Though the identities of the State Department official and Clinton associate are unclear, there has been some reporting recently that sheds some light on the matter.

The Guardian reported last week that Clinton hatchet man Cody Shearer compiled a dossier of his own prior to the election and that Steele passed some of the information to the FBI. Shearer has long worked on dirty tricks campaigns for Democrats and the Clintons. […] One recently retired State Department official has emerged at the center of the dossier controversy.

Jonathan Winer, the State Department’s special envoy to Libya, recently disclosed that he met Steele in Summer 2016 and was provided information about Trump.

Winer wrote a two-page memo based on Steele’s information and briefed then-Sec. of State John Kerry.

Winer served as counsel to Kerry when he served in the Senate. The Washington Post reported last week that the State Department did not do anything with Steele’s information. Instead, they reached out to the FBI and determined that the bureau had already been in contact with the former spy.

Grassley said Monday that he is calling on the FBI to conduct another review of the referral on Steele and to “allow complete disclosure of important context from the documents on which it is based.” (read more)

Let’s take a look at those redactions: IF we have this right (fitting the names to the redactions) Steele received a report from Jonathan Winer at State, who in turn had received info from Sid Blumenthal (Hillary’s BFF), who in turn received it from Cody Shearer’s sub-source.

(Click Text-Image to Enlarge)

Sidney Blumenthal and Cody Shearer were also in the list of names that Grassley sent to DNC requesting communication.

Nice laundry system you got there, huh?  Turning unfounded gossip and accusations into officially sounding intelligence information.

This is a similar pattern to how the Clinton campaign fed opposition research to the DOJ:

Fusion GPS (Glenn Simpson) opposition research, to Nellie Ohr (Fusion Employee), to her husband DOJ Deputy Attorney Bruce Ohr, to Christopher Steele, to media leaks and back to the FBI to validate ongoing efforts.

More information laundry.  Opposition research become intelligence information.

This entry was posted in AG Jeff Sessions, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Clinton(s), Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, FBI, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Russia, Secretary of State, Secretary Tillerson, THE BIG UGLY, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, USA, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

498 Responses to Chuck Grassley Gives FBI Director Wray Until Tomorrow To Declassify His Memo – (Redacted Memo Included)…

1. Guffman says:

Why do these reports/memos have questionable tag teams co-authoring?

Nunes (White Hat) with Rooster head (Uniparty swamp rat), and now Grassley (White Hat) with Miss Lindsey (swamp rat and traitor McCain BFF). Seems like odd pairings to me!

And its usually more often that Rooster head and Miss Lindsey would be the ones trotted out on the swamp networks for plenty of doublespeak and non-specifics afterwards.

Suspicious cat pic req’d here!

2. woohoowee says:

The FIB was Crooked’s personal Private Investigator(s) and Fixer.

3. hooji says:

Sundance,

As you say in the last line: “More information laundry. Opposition research become intelligence information.”

I think that could be restated as: “… Opposition *fiction* become intelligence information.”

Then the next stage of information laundering (as you have pointed out), consists of leaks to the press, followed by press quoting press, quoting press (in a circular vortex), the end result in total being:

Opposition *fiction* ==> Main Stream “News”

This information laundering process is enabled and validated by the role of the government agencies involved. The media entities feel that they are “covered” by being able to point to “unnamed” government sources. This gives them plausible deniability that they were part of a propaganda/disinformation campaign (“Our report was accurate! It *was* a government source that said it!”).

4. fred5678 says:

Carter Page on Laura now.

5. hidden says:

Today Martha on fox also has some kind of graph going. She is trying to connect some dots. Hopefully she will continue showing this.

6. PS says:

Someone needs to send a memo to Allahpundit at Hot Air. He spends more time poking at Nunes for not being specific, than actually critically thinking that Team Obama and Team Clinton were colluding. His Never Trump ego has to crack before he’d admit he’s wrong.

7. scott467 says:

““Seeking transparency and cooperation should not be this challenging.”

______________

Correct.

So either:

A) Wray and Sessions are working with Trump (and likely Grassley, Nunes and Horowitz) according to a timeline, and will only release documents according to that timeline, and all this back and forth is for dramatic effect (for show)

or

B) Wray and Sessions are wholly corrupt and stonewalling

or

C) Wray and Sessions are wholly incompetent, and have ZERO control over their own agencies, so much so that they can’t even get the necessary information THEMSELVES and turn it over, much less have a subordinate follow a direct order

8. I know a lot of people here are justifiably angry. Terrible things have been done that tear at the very soul of our great nation.

I love my country. I would willingly lay down my life to save it. I am a very happily married man with two young children I love very dearly. I also have responsibility to a relatively large number of employees who rely on me for a paycheck, shareholders who have invested their money in the company I run with a fair and reasonable expectation that I will make them more money, and a Board of Directors who hold me to account.

In short, I have a lot of responsibility. I asked for all of it, and I live a very, very blessed life.I don’t take it for granted. I worked very hard for all I’ve achieved, and I am proud of all I’ve accomplished, but I absolutely wake up every morning and thank God that I live in the greatest country on Earth and that He has blessed me with such great fortune. I feel a tremendous responsibility to try to, in some way, repay our wonderful and loving God for all that He has done for me.

With all of that said, sometimes, when I am feeling a bit sad about the state of things, I listen to this song and feel some joy. Perhaps some of you may as well:

• SUPy’all says:

Ahh, Brother Iz! I too am blessed beyond measure. And the best part, is being able to give, happily and sacrificially!

• Many thanks.
      Now at peace.
      Good night Patriots.

• LafnH2O says:

Izzzzz!!! 🌈😁
      TY, rationalnational!!

• scott467 says:

I first heard that song (and of Iz) on New Years Eve a YEAR ago, after the ball dropped in NYC. I really like it.

There is a great story behind that song.

A “Classic Tracks” article about recording “Somewhere Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World”

[excerpt]

“The story of this month’s “Classic Track” begins on a night in 1988, with an engineer named Milan Bertosa. The Chicago native had been active in Windy City recording for a number of years—based out of Tanglewood Recording, among other studios—but by 1987 he was looking for a change of pace. So he and a partner packed up their equipment and moved to Hawaii and opened what immediately became a top facility in the state, Audio Resources Honolulu. Bertosa had only been in Hawaii a few months when he got a fateful telephone call one night:”]

“I’d just finished this hellish session with a girl group, recording one syllable at a time for hours, and I’m wrapping cables when the phone rings. It’s 3:30 in the morning and all I want to do is go home, but there’s this jacked-up client who I’ve been doing some work with saying, ‘I’m at this club called Sparky’s with this guy named Israel Kaloka-loka-loka-loka-loka’—I had no idea what the name was—‘and he wants to come and do a demo right now.’ I’m like, ‘I’d be happy to record him; call me tomorrow.’ He says, ‘No, no!’ and then he puts Iz on the phone, and he’s got this soft voice and he’s really polite and really sweet, kind of the embodiment of what a nice Hawaiian person is like. I finally say, ‘Okay, you’ve got 15 minutes to get here. When you get here, you’ve got a half-hour and then it’ll be 4:30 and I’m done.’

“So he shows up—biggest human being I’ve ever met. And we record the songs ‘Somewhere Over the Rainbow’ and ‘What a Wonderful World,’ just Iz and his uke, two mics, one take. Beautiful. The other song he recorded that night was called ‘White Sandy Beach’ and he overdubbed another uke, so that was three tracks.

“I recorded dry to 2-inch 24-track tape on an MCI JH-24 or JH-16, through the studio’s Harrison MR4. The mics were Neumann KM84s, one on uke about a foot above the instrument, up the neck a little [so it wasn’t pointing directly at the sound hole and picking up what Bertosa calls the ukulele’s characteristic “bark note”], one on vox. Mic pre’s were in the Harrison MR4. EQ was minimal—maybe a light boost above 10k, highpass to get rid of unnecessary subs and most likely a small dip around 400 Hz on the uke mic. I may have used a UREI LA-4 on the vocal mic going to tape. I mixed the next morning using a blue Orban stereo compressor with an Idle function that kept the breaths from being sucked up too much. Reverb was courtesy of a Klark-Teknik DN780, which was a great digital box.” Bertosa mixed to both ¼-inch analog and Sony 2500 DAT, “and then the 2-inch tape was wiped—after all, it was just a demo! Doh!,” he says with a laugh. “I believe that the version that went to mastering [years later] was the DAT.”

The tape sat in Audio Resources’ storage library for five years before it was used. In the meantime, Iz launched his solo career (while still maintaining ties with the Makaha Sons for a while) with an eclectic 1990 album called Ka ’Ano’i, which actually included a version of “Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World,” but done in a fully produced “Jawaiian” style—a blend of reggae and Hawaiian that has long been extremely popular in the Islands.

It wasn’t until 1992, when Iz went into Audio Resources with Bertosa and Mountain Apple Records producer Jon De Mello to make a second album—Facing Future—that the idea surfaced to use the old demo recording, as is. The medley’s beauty lay in its simplicity: Iz’s soaring tenor sounds vulnerable yet optimistic; the recording is intimate—you can even hear the light clicking of Iz’s fingernails on the ukulele’s strings and soundboard. At the top of the song he quietly dedicates the tune to Hawaiian folk music legend (and sometime member of the Sons of Hawaii) Gabby Pahinui.

Released in 1993, Facing Future was an immediate smash in Hawaii, with several different tunes from the disc dominating the local airwaves for months, including the “Rainbow/Wonderful World” medley, a tune associated with the Makaha Sons called “Hawaii ’78,” and Iz’s wonderful Jawaiian take (via Toots Hibbert’s reggae version) on John Denver’s “Take Me Home Country Road,” which has “west Makaha” substituting for “West Virginia.”

Alas, Iz’s soaring weight eventually killed him — he died of heart failure in 1997 at age 37. However, as occasionally happens, death was just the beginning for what has become a superstar career. He was already lionized in Hawaii, and then, slowly but surely, his music started spreading eastward. “Rainbow/Wonderful World” was used in a national TV commercial for eToys, and then was picked up for the soundtracks of Meet Joe Black (1998) and Finding Forrester (2000), and later appeared prominently on a key episode of the hit TV series ER and in the soundtrack for the romantic comedy movie 50 First Dates (2004). Soon it became a top-selling digital track, which led to its re-release as a single and more TV and commercial uses.

Not bad for a 15-minute session. “After that 15 minutes,” says Bertosa, who has worked on recent albums with uke phenom Jake Shimabukuro. “I was thinking, ‘This is what I’m supposed to be doing for a living; not that other stuff, one syllable at a time.”​ ”
      ………………………………………..

That song, that specific recording of that song, just a man and his ukulele, has touched millions of people all over the world, and it almost never happened.

But a guy gave him about 15 minutes, in the middle of the night, and because of that, because of that one chance, we have this great music 🙂

• OSP says:

Thanks, rn!

• scott467 says:

The video above is the “official video”, but it’s not the ‘right’ one.

The original is five minutes long (5:05), and doesn’t have any of the added crowd noises.

Here is the original, the one on the album:

• maiingankwe says:

Were those his ashes scattered at the end? I don’t know, what I do know is his music made me really happy and loved his singing voice. Looking at the pictures in the video showed a man with a beautiful spirit and heart.

I don’t know who he is, so I can’t look it up. Please let me know, and thank you so much for sharing this.
      Be well,
      Ma’iingankwe

• scott467 says:

I was thinking that was his ashes too, but I don’t know for sure.

Here is the sub-title from the article linked above, giving his full name:

………………………………
        “His full name was Israel Kamakawiwo’ole, but almost everyone called him “Iz” or “Bruddah Iz” (“Bruddah” being pidgin for “Brother”). A gentle giant who at one point weighed more than 750 pounds, he is responsible for the all-time best-selling record by a Hawaiian artist — a simple but haunting voice-and-ukulele medley of two standards, one from the 1930s and the other from the 1960s:
        ………………………………..

• WSB says:

Many thanks for sharing! Off topic but I first heard this in Hawaii, 1992? His entire body of work is in my music library. RIP, Iz. And yes, blessed, no matter how many bumps in the road.

Looking forward to all of us being on top again.

• maiingankwe says:

It’s okay, I didn’t read far enough to find out he passed away quite some time ago and far too early, but what a blessed gift he has given us all.

He reminds me so much of my uncle Jobie when he was younger. Uncle Jobie has an incredible and contagious laugh. He always picked on me when I was young too. He’d see me with my sister Lisa, and his whole face would light up, and I would cringe inside knowing that smile was going to pick on me mercilessly. When he was done he would just laugh and laugh, and I couldn’t help but laugh with him, none of us could.

I’d like to think Iz loves to smile and laugh too. I would also like to think that every time his songs are played, he sees all of us enjoying them and knowing how he has touched our hearts.

• scott467 says:

The song really has no beginning or ending, it’s almost meditative. It’s the kind of music you can play on a ‘loop’ (or program the ‘replay’ button on your CD player) and listen to it over and over. It just makes you feel good, or at least it has the capacity to do that, if you let it 🙂

• maiingankwe says:

You’re right. I had to drive to the dump with my pups and had this song in my head the whole journey.

When I got back, I played it for my daughter and she really liked it too. At first she said, this isn’t my type of music, but she was only looking at the picture and thinking just Hawaiiin.

She also liked the story I told her to go with it. I was explaining What A Wonderful World by Satchmo (Louis Armstrong) was the song I had chosen to be played at our wedding for our wedding song. In all honesty, these two are on my list of most favorite songs in the world, especially Satchmo, which I think I spelled wrong. 🙃. ‘What A Wonderful World’ 🌎 is my all-time favorite song, and I have a lot of them, my list is yuuge!
          Stay smiling,
          Ma’iingankwe

9. Question: How does the June 27, 2016 Tarmac Meeting correspond with the FISA Court dates?

Hillary lost because Americans wanted Trump’s pro-American vision, not the anti-American vision of Democrats or the America-indifferent vision of the Uni-Party.

However, the Clintons sealed their fate on the Tarmac. It was arrogant to think they could get away with it. But they knew better than anyone not to talk on the phone.

We thought at the time it was about fixing Hillary’s case. But I now think that was a given. I think the Tarmac Meeting was more about wiretapping and framing Trump.

• flowerbelle says:

I think it was Bill gently “reminding” Loretta that evidence of obama having his own fake email names and private server could be found on Hillary’s emails. Best not to stir things up!

• Proud American from Texas says:

I mentioned the same thought yesterday on another thread (not trying to name that tune in fewer notes) due to the fact that Comey was already circulating his exoneration memo mid-May concerning the email screw up.
      I fully agree that the tarmac meeting was to get Lynch to sign off on the FISA application and cover story. The email decision was made by that time.
      After the meeting was discovered, I think a discussion was held to determine who would be more “believable” to make the proclamation of Hag’s no charges to be made.
      JMO

• Patriot1783 says:

Thank goodness that one guy decided to do what was right and got the meeting on film to the areas local news media.

10. fred5678 says:

Page just said that the value of the “bribe” he was supposedly offered by a Russian he never met stated in Steele dossier would have been 11 BILLION dollars.

Maybe MFA in Creative Writing Ben Rhodes wrote that part of the dossier.

11. Isakoff was used as payback, is what I’m betting! What better way to get your own back for breaking the Story on Bill Clinton’s many affairs, than to set him up to run a fake story!

12. TreeperInTraining says:

On an interesting sidenote….Steele was a no-show for his depo today.

Hehe

13. Infuriating that footnote 5 on the first page of the Grassley memo is redacted when it’s an unclassified article from the Washington Post! The rot goes all the way to the core. At this point, I see no way for the FBI and other institutions be reformed. They need to be shut down and replaced. Clean slate.

Successful historical template: denazification of Germany after WW2. Drain the swamp!

14. Chickficshun says:

The Dems memo is starting to be hyped. The media will be squarely in there corner.

15. Watched the Cater Page interview. I can’t believe they got a FISA warrant on him. This is insanely messed up. He was on a, largely symbolic, Trump foreign policy advisory board. He didn’t even attend the one meeting that they had because he was on vacation in Hawaii. Really Comey?

• woohoowee says:

Page worked for the FIB and look how they repay him.

• magaskook says:

I did a “favor” for the FBI and U.S. Justice Dept and I’ve been paying for it for ten years now. Thought I was doing the right thing and when it was over they let it blow up in my face. Had to relocate, leaving behind a beautiful life and beautiful friends. Nearly ruined me financially and I’m just now getting out of the hole. When I finally found out I could sue for my losses, I was also told it’s too late to do so. If it were up to me, I’d dismantle the whole f’n FBI and Justice Department tomorrow and start again from the ground up.

• CanadianAussie says:

How does an organization exist that is so evil it screws over and ruins its agents in what looks like a blanket policy without blinking an eye. What is the “honour” that needs to be protected here? It’s a perfect repository for satanists if you ask me. Burn it down.

• woohoowee says:

I’m sorry you had such a bad experience. Things aren’t supposed to be that way, especially when people endeavor to do what is right. My dad taught us that even though doing the right thing is sometimes the hardest thing we can do, it’s still the right thing to do. I hope you find some small measure of comfort knowing you did what was right in spite of what happened to you.

I’ve been calling for the entire DOJ to be defunded for several years now, but perusing their press releases it’s impossible not to wonder how they even keep up with all the crooks, crazies, thugs, perverts, etc. So at this point I’m hoping the monstrosity can be reformed to serve a true and just purpose.

• Chickficshun says:

I know right. Here is this big spy who had the highest secret court warrant available in our government put on him and he’s giving interviews on national TV. And none of other lefty media wants anything to do with him.
      I betcha anything Mueller had him and P Doc wired up trying to trap the campaign team a few months ago.

16. scott467 says:

Heads up, 10 new Q posts:

Jerome Corsi should be doing several HOURS worth of analysis, not sure when he will come on, but he was on for several hours of discussion after that last series of Q posts on Feb. 1st, investigating in real-time the connections to Adam Schiff and the Standard Hotels chain CEO whose helicopter crashed. Standard Hotels had all kinds of questionable (pedo) imagery and language.

17. WVNed says:

2016 could have been the last free election in America.
    Let that sink in.
    We were that close.

• thluckyone says:

It bears repeating – over and over and over again. But by the Grace of our Precious Lord – and because of some few, brave, wonderful white-Hats, and our ASTONISHING Lion of a President, and because of some (probably not all) honest vote counts…we likely would not be sharing on this incredible blog… except to see the stilling of each voice… one by one… THANK YOU, WVNed!!

18. Texian says:

SUPER SECRET TOP SECRET/TLR-CTH

[Redacted]  said Howie.. then Keln said [Redacted ]

(It ain’t secret but I put a big label “TOP SECRET” on the top to make it look official-like and so I redacted whatever I wanted to..)

[SUPER SECRET TOP SECRET – ONLY “QUALIFIED” CTH BLOGGERS with a Ovaltine Secret Decoder Ring can decode this message]

19. The Devilbat says:

What is going to be needed is something akin to the Nuremberg trials that took place after WWII.
    These noxious rats need to be punished for their odious crimes.

20. got243kids says:

What exactly does Fusion GPS mean?
    Fuse the globe into one Global Political System?
    Never seen anyone ask that.

21. Neutralize Mueller and everything else will work out. He is pond scum.

• hidden says:

He is the only one keeping truth in the dark along with msm. Not sure why RR wants to go with him. PT gave me very good opportunity. He is very close to backstabbing him. Muller has all the texts from those 2 fake lovers and Comey memos. He is going to come in between releasing any important information in the name of investigation. May be that is the reason all R’s are intentionally not relating anything with his investigation.

• Would “extreme prejudice” be involved??

22. Craig D says:

Interesting how the made up Dossier on Trump originated from Hillary and then laundered through the State Department and John Kerry. Sometimes with this whole UniParty shenanigans we overlook the obvious “human feelings”. John Kerry took part because having been swift boated by Bush, he (Kerry) felt it was payback time for the dirty trick the Republicans had played on him.

23. Darthawk says:

Jonathan Winer’s State Department Bio indicates that he served as Special Envoy to Libya and that he helped relocate Iranian refugees leaving Iraq. His purported expertise includes cyber espionage and international money laundering. Winer formerly spent ten years on John Kerry’s Senate staff.

24. kinthenorthwest says:

Guess its time to go get more popcorn

Obama Appointed FISA Court Judges Involved in Numerous Questionable and Controversial Actions

25. A2 says:

I posted previously on the Simpson interview thread, that the interrogators spent some time on the numbering, dating and pagination of the dossier documents. That led me to speculate that something was missing, that Simpson’s Fusion GPS, withheld something from Steele that may have compromised their narrative.

Senator Grassley is on target.

26. WSB says:

I have run on ahead, so apologies if I am repeating.

Victoria Nuland has been appearing on talking heads recently. If I am not mistaken. Nuland was on With Margaret Brennan’s show, CBS’ Face the Nation. She has been making rounds to clarify statements. Maybe she is someone to investigate. Wonder if her name fits anywhere in the redactions?

Funny, a couple of weeks ago a Treeper wrote in how much fun it was to fit typed names into the redacted areas. Sundance did this splendidly tonight.

God bless you Sundance. A thing of wonder!

Nighty night.

27. Sean Supsky says:

The dots continue to connect.

This is about the “Russian Dossier” and the rigging of the election.

It is also about the Podesta emails.

This also translates into the “missing” Hillary emails.

Each dot is connected to the other.

These trails will lead to the uncovering of the biggest criminal enterprise this world has seen. All the way from the top echelons of the U.S. Government, to fixing the elections in nations states and assassinating world leaders.

We will see the power brokers of the world being exposed.

This is only the beginning.

28. maggiemoowho says:

Cody Shearer was once under investigation for violation of the Logan Act and other crooked dealings with Clinton and Blumenthal.

From Wikileaks, Podesta Emails

♦️ *Clinton insider faced IG probe for informal diplomacy // Washington Examiner // Sarah Westwood – July 19, 2015*

A longtime Clinton ally who was once under investigation for a possible violation of the Logan Act may have helped Sidney Blumenthal prepare intelligence memos for Hillary Clinton while she served as secretary of state.
    Cody Shearer was the subject of a State Department inspector general probe in 1998 after he allegedly conducted rogue negotiations that “caused temporary diplomatic damage in Bosnia,” according to documents obtained by Citizens United through the Freedom of Information Act.

The inspector general found that Shearer, whose ties to the Clintons stretch back to the 1992 election, “may have represented himself as speaking on behalf of the U.S. Department of State” in private conversations about the proposed partitioning of Bosnia — a policy the U.S. publicly opposed. More than a decade later, Shearer is entangled in another instance of back-channel information peddling at the State Department.

Shearer assisted Blumenthal and Tyler Drumheller, a former CIA operative, in preparing a series of informal intelligence memos for Clinton as she waded deeper into the Libyan conflict, according to Pro Publica.

The edited tranche of emails published by the State Department in May and June suggest she relied almost exclusively on their guidance to inform her decision-making in the country.

Shearer’s sister Brooke first grew close to Clinton during the 1992 presidential election, when she traveled with the former first lady on the campaign trail. Shearer’s brother-in-law, Strobe Talbott, has been close to the Clintons for decades.

After rising through the ranks of the State Department to become deputy secretary of state, Talbott accepted a position as head of the Brookings Institution.

But it appears he, too, maintained influence at the agency through his connection to Clinton. When she went looking for a new assistant in June 2009, Clinton turned to Talbott for suggestions on who to hire. Clinton’s emails suggest she and Talbott were in frequent contact and even had “catch-up calls” to provide each other with diplomatic updates.

Talbott’s name surfaced in the inspector general documents as having written a letter to his brother-in-law that warned Shearer to “be careful in his actions” in Bosnia during Bill Clinton’s presidency. The records suggest the FBI participated in the probe of Shearer’s independent diplomacy.♦️

29. Bill says:

If the following is correct, then allot of these communications must still exists. It follows, that part, if not all of these text messages can be found. NSA, Outside Servers, Internal State Department servers and Client Systems may well have copies. Even Wikileaks may have copies, but he is unlikely to be helpful because Sessions (Black Hat) is trying to prosecute him.

“So Hillary’s henchmen with whom she communicates with regularly, Sidney Blumenthal and Cody Shearer, fed information to Jonathan Winer at the State Department who then briefed Secretary of State John Kerry and fed it to Christopher Steele (under hire from the Clinton campaign) – who then fed the briefing memo to FBI.”

30. WHY are Mueller and Rosenstein still there? Fire them now.

31. Deplore Able says:

I wish a quiet good night to Mr. Kerry, Blumenthal, Shearer and Winer. Please rest easy. But be advised, something big and ugly, your way cometh.

32. Maquis says:

Opposition Research seems so, so, legitimate, undeservedly so. I prefer Opposition Fiction.

33. 🗣 PEOPLE! 🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑⌛️2016 was just when they got CAUGHT.⏳ I’d bet my house they spied on Romney 2012 too.🧐 And who was FBI Director in 2012?🕵🏼‍♂️ Thaaaaaaaaat’s right! Bob Mueller.#ObamaGate #FISA #FBI #DOJ#FusionCollusion #FusionGPS #ChristopherSteele— Annie ❤️📜🇺🇸 99% Swamp = 100% Fed Up (@bloodless_coup) February 6, 2018

• WSB says:

Simpson refused to repeat his answer to that very question that one of the attorneys asked him during his last testimony. The attorney alluded a previous affirmative, but Glenn didn’t want to be on record with it.

34. JoAnn Leichliter says:

Clearly no one involved in all this shuckin’ and jivin’ on the government end gave a rat’s rear end about the origin of their information. They are either pathetically incompetent or totally malicious. An undergraduate term paper is better researched than this junk.

35. PocaMAGAhontas says:

When upon tracing the origins of a thing a circle is revealed, it may be deemed incestuous. Lets call the dossier: Clinton’s Incestuous Intelligence.

Excerpt from Dictionary dot com:
    incestuous [in-ses-choo-uh s]
    3. being so close or intimate as to prevent proper functioning:
    an incestuous relationship between organized crime and government.

36. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

So did Grassley get a response from Wray today or not?
    And if not why not?
    M A G A

37. old farta says:

I had trouble with the “Honorable” part of the letters address.