Prayer Requests – 10

Please share any prayer requests you may have for friends or loved ones here….

Prayer Requests – Part 9

Prayer Requests – Part 8

Prayer Requests – Part 7

Prayer Requests – Part 6

Prayer Requests – Part 5

Prayer Requests – Part 4

Prayer Requests – Part 3

Prayer Requests – Part 2

Prayer Requests – Part 1

About Ad rem

Millions of little gray cells wrapped in fur.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,992 Responses to Prayer Requests – 10

1. Bionic_Granny says:

Asking for prayers for my brother Donald who has just been diagnosed with cancer, The tumor is in a sinus cavity very close to his brain. My SIL is very upset and having a hard time dealing with it. He is having an MRI to see how invasive the tumor is. We thought he had had a stroke as his speech was slurred and he was having bad headaches. He may also have some heart issues.He had to be tested for the CV and that came back negative(a big blessing.) We are a large family and most of us still live fairly close to each other. Thank you all for being the warriors you are.

2. potus2020 says:

prayers for myself, employment, lose place to live -five days-zero $ left, i am suffering

3. rrick says:

This is a prayer request. Apparently I am not getting it.

Starting in mid-March I started to notice that the number 420 popped up regularly. A video I watched had 420 views; I happened to look at the clock at 4:20; these and a whole host of other peculiarities all which featured that number. And now the Dr. had just scheduled a tele-visit for 4:20. I had no choice in that, I had nothing to do with selecting that time.

I have prayed it would be revealed to me. I have been mystified then when I finally had a cogent thought about it I thought it had something to do with April 20. But I didn’t think that until May. (sometimes I am so dense.)

I am not one to assign numbers to God’s word, I do not engage in numerology or look for hidden code. That this number presents itself with a regularity surpassing what one would expect and that it continues even to today makes me realize I need to ask you all for prayers in this matter. Thank you.

• Ad rem says:

You’ve got ’em rrick.

• jello333 says:

Okay, yeah I’ve had a few occasions in my life where it seems like all kinds of weird things (including numbers) line up all at once. NO idea what it means, and as far as I know it’s never led to anything bad (or good) for me. But regarding your particular number, since you didn’t mention it I’m not sure if you know or not, but…. the number 420 has a special significance where marijuana is concerned. 🙂

• rrick says:

Yes, I know of that. I do not do illicit drugs nor associate with any person who does.

As to your other point, I am aware that we sometimes search for a meaning which isn’t there. Therefore, I have been careful to not ‘manufacture’ meaning. On the other hand, I am mindful that if there is something there that I must be mindful of it. Prayer to God is always the answer. Our duty is to pay attention, you know, seek Him first.

• Joe Blow says:

This may have absolutely nothing to do with it or it may, but I have seen around the internet our POTUS’ initials sometimes given numerical values based on their place in the alphabet. So D(J)T = 4 (10) 20. Perhaps it is somehow related to this?

4. Donna in Oregon says:

Please pray for my daughter, her husband, and my Grandson as Antifa is marching thru their neighborhood right now. I pray that the Holy Spirit be there and protect all the innocent souls from any evil.

God Bless everyone here. Donna

5. Ad rem says:

A prayer request in our email from Loren & Debe….

I ask for prayers please for our dear friend Don. He has been diagnosed with a stage 4 brain tumor that is inoperable and needs all the prayers available for both him and his wife of 48 yrs, Mary.
    I thank all prayer warriors for their help with our petition to our merciful and awesome GOD!

Thanks!

• Donna in Oregon says:

Loren, Debe, and Don: May you be wrapped up in God’s love, found deep in His everlasting wings, Carried and kept, safe and cherished. May the healing power of Christ breathe across your being now.

A Prayer for Restoration

Come Lord Jesus! Holy Spirit come! We welcome you, we open our hearts, bodies and spirits to your great power.

Come Lord Jesus! Holy Spirit come! We need you, to bind up our wounds, restore our vision and renew our hope.

Come Lord Jesus! Holy Spirit come! We lift up the names of those who are suffering. Lord come and touch those who need your healing in a miraculous way.

Come Lord Jesus! Holy Spirit come! We long to be vessels for you. Come pour your love through us. May it become like a great river of blessing to those in need.

Amen.

6. Donna in Oregon says:

Thank you to the prayerful here. God is great!!

My family is fine and the police, National Guard, militia, and many of the residents in the neighborhood were present (en masse). There were no problems.

7. Bionic_Granny says:

Update on my brother: the tumor has not invaded his brain(thank God) but is pressing on a nerve.
    He starts radiation and chemotherapy next week. Thank you all for the prayers. The Treehouse is truly a refuge.

8. Maquis says:

Chez Chaos reporting in.
    Telephonic Court hearing today.
    Child’s life on the line. Mine too I suppose.
    Pray for Peace.

Blessings to all.

• Ad rem says:

Prayers going out….

• Maquis says:

I knew you’d come through!
        Three minutes to my call, you are such a blessing to me and my daughter!
        😂

• jello333 says:

Good luck, Maquis! Hope you were able to get a lawyer (or two) to help you out.

• Ad rem says:

Dittos with what Jello just said. Let us know the results when you can.

• Maquis says:

Thank you all so much, I cannot tell you how calming and empowering your intervention was, I love you all.

Well, the hearing was a telephonic nightmare with every person on a separate telephone and everyone constrained to speak only several words while hesitating to wait for the interpretation of every single word. Most were lost and I am the only participant that had actually spent years interpreting in real-time, in service to, ironically, the lovely lady portraying me as a monster.

Overall it was a disaster, but I did get a continuance so the hammer didn’t fall, yet. My bride pending charges for criminal mischief and domestic violence and who has a domestic violence petition order against her, has leveled a domestic violence protection order petition alleging regular beatings by myself upon all residents of the home for several years and various other mendacities of equally epic disingenuousness. They perjured themselves in the extreme.

They are trying to take my daughter away, plain and simple.

In chaos is opportunity.
            They opened a dangerous door and I will drive right through it with a Mack Truck of Truth.

Heaven’s hand has been very evident through this and even when something slaps me down hard and I feel the temptation to despair I manage to refuse to and in time the delay or set back pays off and often could not have been done better if I planned it.

I don’t have a lawyer yet, everyone is so busy and the system is so broken that I don’t know how anything is getting done. I do need one though, and I am now closer to knowing what I need to prosecute and how. I can write, but sometimes I cannot, and it takes time, and this silliness is getting deep and I cannot afford to miss things. I have some names to look into tomorrow, fingers are crossed.

Tomorrow will be a challenge. I believe the judge is somewhat corrupt and conspired with adversarial counsel to deliver my daughter not only into the hands of her mother at 0900 tomorrow, taking her away for “only two overnights” which translates into her being gone four days out of seven, conveniently timed to thwart my daughter’s therapy sessions.

I won’t allow them to destroy that.

They might try, but, again, they destroy themselves, they are courting self-feathered arrows.

Nevertheless, I am not Superman, my disabilities limit my cognitive capacity and endurance and they are even more so by the residue in this home of what were essentially attempted murder via “innocent” use of chemicals, to include the defacement of my daughter’s own bedroom by paint purchased by her mother at the instigation of and with the participation of her Narcissistic if not Sociopathic half-sister just a matter of weeks ago, and somehow those assaults are now stronger than ever, the murder attempts that keep on giving, so my continued ability to function and achieve a sanctuary of sorts for myself and my daughter are at great risk.

As always, the prayers of my dear Treepers are appreciated and treasured. I thank you all and pray all our suffering Brothers and Sisters receive the relief they need in their many and various circumstances and receive the indescribable Peace of our Lord.

Maquis

9. Joe Blow says:

My dear Treeper friends, it’s been a while since I’ve asked for prayers for my dad. But unfortunately we have now found ourselves in trouble in the midst of a very uncertain situation, and so I ask for your prayers again now.

When he was on chemo but it was determined that it was not helping him, the decision was made to stop treatment and just monitor him. His blood numbers had been holding steady for quite some time since then. Once the virus hit, he was unable to be tested as he was before but it didn’t seem like anything was different with him. Since things began to open up a bit now, he’s been tested twice and his numbers have dropped significantly from where they were before the lockdown started. Besides the chemo which didn’t work, the only other treatment he had been receiving prior to that was blood transfusions, but while they would help in one respect they also exacerbated something else in his condition which led his doctor to advise that he only get transfused if it was an emergency situation.

Compounding all of this is the fact that his main doctor was just let go this month from his hospital system and had to go to another system. Unfortunately this meant him moving over an hour away from us and has left us unable to go to him at his new location. The doctor said he was going to try to open another office location nearer to us, but this likely would not happen for several months if it happens at all. My dad also has another doctor he sees but it’s not easy to get an appointment with him and the earliest date we could get was in August, which is too far away with his condition now. And the hospital where my dad was getting treatment has shut down its oncology department. So we are now left with one doctor who is too far away, another who is very difficult to get access to, and no hospital at which to be treated.

Please pray that the Lord will lead us and guide us through this; that we might be able to determine what has caused the sudden decline in my dad’s condition; that He may give the doctors, though they are removed from us, the wisdom to come up with a treatment plan; that there may be a place for us to go for him to receive treatment; and that if it would be His will, that He might provide healing for my dad from this disease.

Thank you to all my fellow Prayer Warriors and God bless.

10. Maquis says:

On the Chaos Front, I no longer have an idiot for a lawyer!
    Epic hearing again today, spooky, but I couldn’t be more pleased at how their attacks are coming back at them, my mistakes and oversights and delays are proving fortuitous, and all things seem to be working towards a great good, though, in all honesty, I don’t even know what that looks like yet, but it feels right and I am at peace.

11. Hello All,

I have a prayer request for my fellow friends here. My wife is pregnant with our third child after experiencing three devastating miscarriages in the last year. I humbly ask for your prayers that this pregnancy is healthy and our child will be safe.

I’m most grateful to everyone here. God Bless.

• Maquis says:

Virginian, I cannot even begin to comprehend the depth of anxiety tinged joy your family is experiencing now. Devastating losses indeed. Yet the joy of a child is so profound and sacred that you both embrace the opportunity to try again; I pray that your courage and love are well rewarded. May God Bless you all with His Peace, and deliver you every assistance.

• Ad rem says:

May the heavenly arms of our Savior embrace your little one in love, warmth, and safety throughout the coming months.

• Joe Blow says:

That is simply awful to have experienced that kind of loss, let alone in one year. I pray that the Lord will wrap Himself around you both & bring this child safely into the world & safely into the embrace of you & your wife. God bless, CV.

12. PLEASE life your voices up to heaven for my father, Erwin..
    Hes 96 and is in the hospital from a fall and had begun to stop eating and drinking. A
    few days b4 that..They also just told me he has pneumonia.. I trust in Gods will … But i will not give up hope to keep him longer…

13. Ad rem says:

(Mrs. Watcher…forgive me for accidentally deleting your original comment. I thought I was seeing a duplicate at the time. 😦 )

Mrs Watcher….

We are beset by the Uniparty and watch both Dems and GOP sell this republic out to their power greed and lust…and no one is more beset than Donald John Trump. It is so hard to reach for equanimity when day after day we see both sides selling us out…and him fighting to bend the arc of history. I wish I could be in the middle of it, for battle is a sustaining energy, instead of so off to one side feeling so helpless. Hearing distant cannon. Not knowing what will come next…but still having all needs dumped in my lap to figure out the path for my family and friends and the republic my ancestors bequeathed me. I ask for calm and guidance, sometimes it comes, but as soon as it does–another massive defeat (like that SCOTUS enshrinement of mental illness and malicious chaos behavior in the heart of Constitutional Law).

Still in the middle of the maelstrom I cry out to you, oh Lord, to guide Donald John Trump for this undertaking he stepped up for. I fear so much that he is being used as a scapegoat for other things…and that all the powerful principalities are united in destroying him. I know he is strong and has vision and memory. I know he is energized by battle. But I have never seen in the entirety of human history one man so set against by so many powers and principalities. They are destroying all that is good out of all the varieties of sin that inhabit them.

And at the end of the day, all we want to do is to be left alone to make our own destinies, to raise our families and build communities, to make businesses and learn how to be better citizens of our republic and this planet, to love one another and praise what is good, and extend excellence forever to the stars–as God ordained it at the beginning.

And yet, though I have never seen in the entirety of human history one man so set against by so many powers and principalities…I doubt any one man has been so loved, supported, prayed for, and fought for as this man, by his Patriots. Archangel Michael, join your mighty sword to our little ones, for the forces of division, chaos, and harm have shown they will stop at NOTHING to get power back. For they cannot see that all power flows from, and to, Christ and his father the Logos, here in the realm of the bounteous Creation that Sir Roger Scruton used to call Gnon. And because they bend the knee to idols and demons, they cannot bend the knee to You.

14. an update on my dad ….
    He’s in a long term care hospital now … Still on antibiotics for the pneumonia..
    The nurse said today “ he’s doing very well”.. No fever, vitals all look good..
    I believe that its the prayers from prayer warriors that have interceded.
    thank you all !! ♥️

15. Bugsdaddy says:

Prayers for my son Bug (Vincent). The last couple of weeks have been tough for him. Last night his Grandmother, who has dementia, did not know who he was. I’ve been trying to prepare him for that eventuality, but I know how much it hurts. I experienced the same with my father many years ago and it still hurts.
    Any way, he spends almost every day with her, doing things, fixing lunch, mowing the lawn, reading, or just sitting with her. That’s the toughest part for him, I know, because he is a very active 16 year old. He’s the kid who plays every sport with a stick or a ball involved! But yet, he always has time to just be with her.
    Along with that, last week, he experienced his first close association with death. We deliver meals to three sets of neighbors three days every week. He’s been helping me for about 2 years now. Anyway, last week we found one of our neighbors had died at home and we found her when we stopped by for one of our visits. He actually took it very well, he has talked to me and our pastor about that eventuality, but to finally have experienced still has an affect even if you don’t show it. Sorry for the long-winded request….but I could feel his hurt last night and I know there is a need for his strength to be bolstered.
    Thanks,

16. An update on my brother Donald. He was admitted to the hospital two days ago with pneumonia. He had a nutrition port put in a week ago and it malfunctioned. The doctor put in a second port and he coughed so hard he dislodged it. So after hours in the emergency room he was finally admitted and the third port was put in and an IV started as his potassium, etc. was low. He is doing some better but no idea when he will get to start the chemo and radiation.
    His poor wife sat in the car in the parking lot for five hours and finally had to go home because of the heat!. she is so frustrated because she cannot sit with him. The Wuflu has changed everything!
    I talked to him by phone and he is some better but still struggling for breath. Continued prayers asked for. Love to all the Treeper prayers.

17. Update on my brother…he got to go home yesterday. He is feeling much better and is now hoping to start treatments for his tumor. God is so good.

18. Robert Warchol says:

Please pray for my aunt Rose, she has a tumor positioned near her brain and will be operated on today.

19. Mrs. Watcher says:

Once again I enter a prayer for the heart, mind, body, and spirit of our president, Donald John Trump. I have watched the past 3.5 years with utter astonishment as The Adversary has stalked our republic and the world, screeching rejection of Light and embracing all dark things, and hating those who wish only to pursue our own lives unaccosted, and “build good things well” (as he once said in an interview he wanted his epitaph to be).

I am watching the demonic priests turn all good things into evil, and attack all that is wholesome, creative, loving, and devout. The coherence, power, dedication, and ugliness with which this vast agenda has exploded–it has been hard to believe the evidence of my own eyes. Though I know that Donald John Trump has served as a lightning rod to try to discharge this evil gathering energy.

I think about how Donald John Trump willingly put himself, his family, and everything he ever worked for on the line for this. I have watched the malevolence of the Democrats and the cowardice of the Republicans. I have seen purity and innocence attacked. And all around me I see zombies trying to accommodate themselves to unjust, constantly shifting, tyrannical fiats.

I think of the things that Donald John Trump knows that we do not. I think of the weight on his shoulders. I think of how he loves “rank and file” Americans. I raise my voice and heart and mind to you, oh Lord, to implore you to send Archangel Michael to protect him and his family. I implore you to enter the hearts of those who, for so many good reasons–like fear of sexual assault, or lack of holy inspiration/instruction–have turned aside from the faith of their fathers. And I implore you to point us in the direction of good works and deeds, for this life in tyrannical limbo animated only by the fevered hatred of the mob and mass propaganda/psy ops is hellish.