Prayer Requests – Part 7

Please share any prayer requests you may have for friends or loved ones here….

icando

Prayer Requests – Part 6

Prayer Requests – Part 5

Prayer Requests – Part 4

Prayer Requests – Part 3

Prayer Requests – Part 2

Prayer Requests – Part 1

About Ad rem

Millions of little gray cells wrapped in fur.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,063 Responses to Prayer Requests – Part 7

1. Sam says:

Sam here. I thought I asked for prayers in the current thread and explained why but someone said it went to an old thread and they reposted to the new one. I gave an update yesterday (?) but now don’t see it in the thread people replied to. I assume it’s WordPress misbehaving. Amazing it should be hard to ask for prayer from a technical standpoint.

I’m sorrry I don’t have the energy to unearth my update. Long story short (if this gets posted) is that I am getting slowly better. I had successful surgery Wednesday 9/9/15. The methicillin resistant superbug that gave me pneumonia and almost killed me is on the run. I am now in less intensive care (3 patients per nurse in stead of 2). I might get the drainage tubes in my chest out tomorrow 9/14/15. Occupational and physical therapists tell me I am doing well as do my infectious disease docs, pulmonologist and surgeon. Could’ve fooled me. I am exhausted and in pain but breathing better.

My pets are still in limbo, but Max the GSD is being cared for by a friend who knows how. And Max respects this friend and obeys him. The parrots are soon to be caretakerless again. I had a couple of suggestions for the neighbor to find a substitute when he leaves town on Thursday 9/17/15. I am too exhausted to call myself. Bills arent getting paid. Still have no one to help with that.

Thanks to the prayer warriors who have prayed for me. Please keep them coming and I will pray for you.

Sam

• angie says:

Sam, I thank God for you coming through your surgery and the fact that you are on the mend. My praers go on for your continued recovery. Hoping you find someone to care for your parrots. I am happy that your German Shepherd, Max, is in good hands. Everything else will be taken care of in time. Concentrate on getting well. God bless and keep you.

• justfactsplz says:

Sam my prayers are with you for a full recovery and that your beloved pets will all be taken care of. The bills will still be there when you are able to do them. I know how hard it is to recover from serious injury with no help. Surely they will get you home health care for awhile when you first come home. For now just rest as much as you can so you can little by little get your strength and stamina back. It will come. God bless and watch over you and keep us posted. We are here for you.

• Sha says:

Sam Im still praying for you ……… …

• Meyer says:

Sending positive energy your way, Sam.

• Sam, I will say a prayer for you. Take care and let us know how you are doing.

• Pam says:

Dear Sam, it’s 3 days since your post and I am praying that you are already feeling much better. I went through a very scary surgery two years ago and came very close to dying. I know how it feels, and it took me a long time to get better. But I learned that sometimes our bodies are a lot tougher than we may believe, especially when the way we are feeling is so horrible and weak. I pray God will send the right people to you for the help you need for yourself and your pets, and the darned bills.

I know there are many people praying for you, including lots of folks who don’t necessarily post a comment. From hanging out with these guys for a while, I can see their hearts and their love and understanding. They don’t fade out on you when the going gets really hard.

I’ll paraphrase from the song “Lean on Me”:

Lean on us, when you’re not strong
      And we’ll be your friends
      We’ll help you carry on
      For it won’t be long
      ‘Til we’re gonna need
      Somebody to lean on

• Sam says:

Thanks to all. I get better, then have a crisis. Yesterday it was the discovery that one of the EMTs who transported me by ambulance seems to have gone through my wallet and robbed me of all cash – about $50. No credit cards are gone, but I phoned my bank for a fraud watch on my accounts and cards. They are sending new cards which I won’t get until I can collect my mail which the Post Office is holding. My high $ cards are dealt with.

Then one of my Job’s friends had to tell me she didn’t know who had my dog but she was sure he’d turn up somewhere. The friend who actually had him called a couple hours later to ask about Max’s meds and assure me he was fine.

Then I had a medical crisis hit and it seemed I was either losing blood or having a new, rapidly progressing infection. Or both. A new antibiotic was ordered and this morning I feel better.

I tell you, this MRSA + lung problems + chf (I have it now) sure isn’t for the weak or the faint of heart.

Best to everyone. … Sam

• Pam says:

Praying for you, Sam, and I know many others are also praying. May God give you everything you need right now, today, to carry you through this day.

• tdtweety says:

(((Sam))) You have not left our prayers, nor have your animals for their safety. Please continue to heal and rest in the loving prayers of these wonderful Wolverines, sending…

• Sha says:

Keep fighting Sam ! and I’ll keep praying…….. The person who took your wallet will get his or her just rewards(vengeance is mine says the lord).

• Meyer says:

So good to hear from you, Sam!

As I looked up into the amazing sky tonight, I asked that you and your dear pets be watched over . . . . then a sense of peace rolled over me as I realized the Wolverines were standing watch.

Godspeed.

• ZurichMike says:

Sam, I am a bit late to this thread but hope you are on the mend. –ZM

2. All, My Dad passed on Aug 18th. If anyone has a few short moments on 9/18, please say a small prayer for him. I was too upset back in August to ask. He passed complications of Congestive Heart failure, COPD, and the superbug MRSA did not help much. He lived 15+ years over what the doctors gave him through sheer determination and dare I say stubborness – a willingness to not give up.

He was a good man with a good heart. He loved his family – wife, kids and grandkids. Was proud of the fact he owned his own home. He loved all sports and played football, swimming, and baseball in his younger years . Later years he kept up with swimming and liked to go bowling. He was a huge Browns fan, Yankees fan and Brooklyn Dodger fan. He loved gardening, fishing, and hunting too. He was a Marine, a Police Officer, and a NYS Corrections Officer. After he retired from those 3, he worked security the FDR Pres Library for many years. He was my Dad.

• angie says:

I’m sorry that you lost your Dad. God is blessing your Dad for his service to our country, and especially for his service and love to your family. Prayers for your Dad, for you, and for your family. Hugs.

• justfactsplz says:

My prayers and thoughts are with you in the loss of your father. I lost my Dad when he was 76 years old. My mother now 93 is in Hospice. I know how heartbreaking it is to lose a parent. I will be happy to say a prayer on September 18th.

• Sha says:

I’m so sorry for your lose….. I can see and hear the love for your dad in your words. I’ll be praying for you and your family to find peace here until you see him again. I will say a prayer for your family on 9/18.

• tdtweety says:

Prayers for your loving, grieving heart. Your words beautifully shone a light upon the man you love so very much. Dads in Heaven are always a tough transition for those of us left behind. Please accept my humble condolences, all of our prayers to your healing heart and sincere thanks for a man who served not only his family, but his country so selflessly. We will be joining you in prayer on the 18th. Angels to your side.

• Sam says:

I am sorry for your loss. Your father sounds like a wonderful man. I will take time to say a prayer for him, you and his whole family on the 18th.

• Pam says:

Your love and respect and pain and sorrow just shine out here. “He was my Dad.” Beautiful. God bless you, and I pray your Dad is with Him right now, no pain and suffering — just peace and glory.

• Sha says:

Dear Lord help this family with there lose today , help them to know there family member is in good hands and they will see each other again in a better place . ((hugs to you and your family))

• tdtweety says:

Am joining in prayer with you and these wonderful prayer Warriors on this day to honor your Father’s passing. Prayers of peace to your grieving hearts. Much love, Light and God’s comfort to you and your family. May the angels surround and keep you all.

• ZurichMike says:

A bit late to this thread — your dad sounded like quite the man’s man! I love the fact that he outlived the doctors’ prognosis — indeed, the will to live! A prayer for him and for you and the family.

• Cetera says:

I’m sorry for your loss, Conservativeinny. I have been praying for you and your family. He sounds like he was a great dad. My grandpa was a huge Browns fan, having grown up in Cleveland, and he sounds similar to your dad.

3. stella says:

We are asking for prayer for the family of our beloved Treeper Menagerie. Her youngest grandchild, a little over a month old, has a serious heart defect. Conner is scheduled for open-heart surgery on Monday. He has been in the hospital for several days now, the objective being to build up his weight, and stabilize his condition. The doctors now say he is worse than originally diagnosed.

4. Charolette says:

Please pray for my mother who we thought d survived breast cancer for 12 years only to have it return as lumps under skin all over body…..the lymph nodes ,,,,,we found out this past Valentines Day when she went to hospital because alledged “hives” diagnosed by family doctor were not going away with meds……..cause….they were NOT hives once biopsied………its been hard and she is hanging in with cancer shots and meds…….but seems like she is wasting away although trying to gain some weight lost. Dad and me try to do what we can but some days she is immobile cause she has a prosthetic leg as well. Dad is in bad health and needs hernia surgery on Sept 25th ….and I am not far from being wheelchair bound due to mobility issues myself……..Please pray for my family……Thanks !!!! Charolette

• angie says:

Prayers for your mother, Dad, and you too, Charolette. God, please grant Charolette and her parents health.

• tdtweety says:

(((Charlotte))) prayers for you, your Mother and Father, your family. We lift you up in prayer for strength, healing and hope. Dear God I ask these prayers in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

• Sha says:

Sending up prayers for your mom and for your family now.

• ZurichMike says:

Prayers for you and the family. You are on the right thread for prayer warriors, and it sounds like you need them. Heavenly host, guardian angels, please attend them in their need!

• Cetera says:

I’m way late to this, but I’ve been praying for your mom and your family, Charlotte. Hang in there. All is well, and will be well, and you are all loved beyond words or measure. This too shall pass.

• carole says:

I will pray for your mother, Charolette, as well as your father and you, too. I understand the fight with breast cancer. Please, if you can, get your mother some of the high protein liquid supplements, and to make them taste better, mix them with ice cream or some yogurt. Anything to give her more protein and calories. I finished treatment last year, and once in the infusion waiting room, a rep from Ensure was there blending up smoothies with the Ensure high protein, flavored yogurt, and ice cream. I had a hard time wanting to eat, but I sat there and drank five small cups of that. I will pray for y’all.
      God bless your family, girl.

5. texan59 says:

Miss M, we have you and all of your family in our prayers. Bless the little ones. πŸ˜”

6. kim says:

We are proud people that don’t often ask for help, we take care of our own. But I am requesting prayers for my youngest, and honestly for my husband and myself. Its hard to know what to say. I have written things here and deleted more times than I can remember. Just, her name is Marci and she needs prayers. Thank you.

• Sha says:

Kim I will pray for Marci and for you and your husband. The people here on this prayer thread are the kindest and most caring people you could ever meet so don’t be afraid to post any time you want to. God Bless πŸ™‚

• kim says:

Thank you Sha. I know this is a safe place to ask for prayers. Its just that I am used to taking care of things on my own. But this one, well I need extra prayer on it.

• Sha says:

Kim , We are always here and you don’t have to take care of everything on your own as long as you have friends and we all have God. πŸ™‚

• justfactsplz says:

Kim, this is a safe haven here of prayer warriors and loving Christian people. Never worry and fret over what to say or feel you need to delete it. Where two or more are gathered Jesus is there also. The praying people here have helped me through some really tough times. I will pray for Marci and you and your husband. God knows your need.

• tdtweety says:

Thank you for allowing us to gather and pray for Marci and your family. Please know you are in a loving environment, judgment free and we are always grateful to join in taking people’s prayers/ petitions to our Father. Honestly, these are the most loving, prayerful, kind people I’ve had the blessing to meet. I hope you find peace in knowing you are surrounded in His Light. By His grace, we are never alone and His angles hold us dear. Blessings to you, Marci and your husband. Welcome, Kim.

• ZurichMike says:

Very late checking this thread. Marci is in my prayers. You, too.

7. justfactsplz says:

Thank you everyone who prayed for my shingles. I am better now. It was a milder case than the first one, thank God. I am now having problems with my blood pressure bottoming out and am having heart tests on Monday and Wednesday. The leg is still giving me fits with pain and the veins in the lower leg and foot are breaking like crazy and there is damage to some of the vein valves. I still get my blood checked weekly as they have not been able to get it thinned enough yet.

• tdtweety says:

(((JFP))) You never leave our prayers. Am grateful that you your shingles are calming, good! Now we will pray for the stabilization of your blood pressure, upcoming heart tests. Some great foods that help with thinning blood naturally are ginger, turmeric and dark green, leafy veggies. Putting fresh ginger in decaffeinated green tea tastes wonderful, if you are a fan. (also good for shingles)
      Here’s to hoping you can feel our prayers, along with His love and Light. Keep us posted when you can. The prayers for (((Gary))) continue. Much love to you both.
      Trish

• justfactsplz says:

I do feel your prayers. I will try the food suggestions. Thank you so much. My son in law needs prayer. He is in law enforcement and his eyesight is crucial to his job because he is a sharp shooter. He has come down with the shingles in his eye.

• tdtweety says:

Done! If he can get to a chiropractor for an adjustment it will cut his recovery time in half and keep it from becoming a recurring infection. If he can take 2000 mg. of Lysine daily. Please make sure he checks with his doctor for medication interaction before starting this, also ramping up Vitamin C and Vitamin B will speed up his healing. Lysine (good) is found in proteins, dairy, and most vegetables. Arginine (avoid) is found in nuts, chocolate, and tomatoes.

Prayers are launched for all of you. Blessings dear (((JFP))) and crew.

• Sha says:

I will say a prayer for your son n law to get well soon.

• Sha says:

Your still in my prayers my friend. I hope everything goes well with the test you have on Monday and Wednesday. Keep the faith and keep fighting the good fight. ((hugs))

• ZurichMike says:

Glad to hear; sorry so late to the thread. Did we chat about l-lysine (an amino acid), the lack of which is associated with nerve-ending maladies like shingles and cold sores? You can get this at any vitamin store.

8. angie says:

Prayers for all! I’m on vacation and have been trying to access this group. I had success on a main board once. Don’t know how long I’ll be able to stay online so Big Prayers for all who have asked and for those who haven’t!!!
    Love y’all!

9. Cetera says:

Treepers, please pray for a family I don’t know. They are friends of my brother-in-law. The dad is a law enforcement officer. They just lost their three-year-old daughter to cancer today.

• Sha says:

I will be praying for them. I know that sweet little angel is in Gods hands but I can’t imagine how crushed there hearts are so I will be praying for God to comfort them in this painful time in there lives. May he send his angels to watch over them.

• cetera5 says:

Found out today she had to have a liver transplant when she was an infant, and the cancer is apparently a not-uncommon side effect.

She was almost three. Her family has good faith. I just can’t imagine losing a child like that. We are not able to have any, and there have been many tears over each miscarriage. To lose one at three, when you have held them for so long, but not long enough, must be excruciating.

May God be with them in their grief and time of need.

• justfactsplz says:

Prayers just sent up.

• ZurichMike says:

I am late to the thread. How very sad to hear of this death; how very good of you to remember them in prayer. We are on it!

10. Sha says:

Will you guys say a prayer for my hearing and my ears. They are still staying infected really bad and I have tried everything I know. I am constantly having bad head aches and digging at them until they are sore. I am staying dizzy from the infections and it makes it hard to focus at work.

• Cetera says:

Absolutely, Sha. I pray for you every day. Constant ear infections are no fun at all. That is what caused me to have throat surgery and get my tonsils out.

• tdtweety says:

(((Sha))) I am so sorry you are experiencing such intense reactions to something. Any clue what is irritating your system. Neti Pots are pretty amazing in cleansing your sinuses. Neil makes a great rinse to help getting those irritants out of the system, it’s cheap and at every drugstore. Or just plain old saline solution (in nasal spray form). Include some extra Vitamin C and zinc. Spirulina is awesome and also has some B12 punch. Yogurt is a great probiotic..good gut bacteria is a help. See if you can get some extra rest and try to keep the windows closed for a bit. Prayers that you feel well soon.

• Sha says:

No, I don’t have a clue. I have seen several doctors when I had insurance and they ran test and all they could do is trouble shoot it with several different medicines . It gets better and then it comes right back. I have been using the Neti pot on and off for a while. I have been under a lot of stress and not sleeping very well so it wouldn’t hurt me I’m sure to take some Vitamins. Thank you for the advice and for the prayers.

• canadacan says:

Sha, OD on vitamins: Fish Oil , vitamins A&E, Quercetin+ vitamin C, Tumeric and Ginger ( Tart Cherry and Tumeric complex -Puritan Pride on line).Also B12 and C0Q10. ( Vitamin World Online)
            I eat raw garlic with my food and put apple cider vinegar a little bit in my water.
            Irrigate the nose every day, probably need some Flonase or something similar (non prescription now available as well).
            I have chronic sinus problems and it sounds like that’s what’s going on here.
            Allergy and fungus is probably playing a part 2

• Sha says:

Thank you for the prayers Cetera. I have had problems ever since a car accident I had in 2007 were I broke my nose. I have seen two specialist and lost 45 percent of my hearing in one ear and they are still giving me heck.

• tdtweety says:

Dang, Sha, am sorry about your broken nose, which is obviously causing further complications. Continued prayers…

• Sha says:

It’s o.k. , It didn’t even look broke to me….. they did a cat scan on me because I busted the side window out with my head and hit the stearing wheel with with my face thats how I found out it was broke. i just though i busted it.. I have had alot of problems since then with my hearing and sinuses.

• prettyplease says:

People don’t realize that what is in their mouths can affect their ears/hearing b/c there are openings on both ends. If you are a coffee/soda/tea drinker for part or most of the day, you may be setting yourself up for reinfections. Also, if you are stressed and run down, the normal bacteria/candida in your mouth and digestive tract can become aggressive and cause itching, earache and balance problems. Check out the Candida websites. A cure can be tedious b/c of all the dietary restrictions, but it is something you can do for yourself without the massive expenses of doctors and Rx’s. In fact, if you have been on a lot of antibiotics, they contribute to this condition. Prayers n best wishes for your healing.

• canadacan says:

Right on prettyplease (see above.)
        Vitamins are practically a religion with me.
        Believe me, I understand about stress and financial pressures

• Sha says:

Prettyplease Thank you for the prayers. I think I’m all of the above 😦 I drink a lot of diet pepsi and tea with sweet n low. I am tired run down and stressed out and I have been on and off of a lot of antibiotics. I’m taking vitamins now and eating yogurt i’m not sure if it will help but i know it want hurt.

• angie says:

Praying for you, Sha. Your sinuses can cause ear problems too. I use a rinse made with sterilized water and a few drops of apple cider vinegar. Going to make some in a few minutes cause my sinuses are giving me problems since I got back from Florida. It really works. I bought a cheap nasal spray, emptied it, and then put the water/apple cider vinegar rinse in that.

• justfactsplz says:

Sha, I am so sorry to hear you are under the weather. My prayers are with you that you will get some relief. Living in Florida I have sinus problems all of the time and it’s no fun Ask the doctor about the prescription Antivert for the dizziness. It helps. You can buy a weaker strength over the counter sold as motion sickness pills. Get well soon. Hugs.

Thank you ! πŸ™‚

• sunspots7 says:

Hello Sha. I really feel for you! I had horrible inner ear infections in one ear because of nerve damage (long story). When ears don’t drain properly, the inner ear gets infected. After several rounds of antibiotics from my regular doctor, I made an appointment with an Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) specialist. That doc said its hard for antibiotics to get into the inner ear and the other antibiotics I was given were too soft. She put me on Avelux for one month. Oh it was expensive and made me dizzy but it worked! Sometimes you just need the big guns. I recommend getting yourself to a specialist ASAP to find out what is causing your problem.

• Sha says:

sunspot7 I went to two specialist before my insurance ran out and had a cat scan with out contrast and they still couldn’t tell me anything. One doctor tried the antibiotics and the other tried ear drops of every kind. The first one told me the hearing loss could just run in my family so i ask him what that had to do with all the pain in both ears he couldn’t say. I don’t have any insurance right now so I have been trouble shooting on my own. I hope your ear is a lot better now.

• ZurichMike says:

Sorry I am late. Of course, sending you a prayer. Hope you are better. I also had my tonsils out as an adult — haven’t had a cold, sinus infection, or ear infection since!

11. justfactsplz says:

Thank you Treepers for praying for my son in law. After three weeks he went back to work today. The doctor said if he had waited two more days to seek treatment he would have needed a transplant in that eye.

Busy day tomorrow. It’s back to the hematologist about my Coumadin level and to the cardiologist to get my heart test results. I am still battling pain, swelling, and discoloration of the leg.

12. mossback says:

New to this site, taking a while for an old retired guy to find his way around. That said, I would like to make a prayer request for my wife Rosa Elena. She has stage 4 breast cancer, but is currently holding her own since 2/2012 when diagnosed. However, we both know this will not continue forever as our finances are strained past reason and she is aging faster than she should.
    Not asking for pity or sympathy just prayers, the Lord will take care of us as he has been doing; however I think he is busy handling other things right now and a bit distracted, anyway it seems so and some gentle prayer’s will remind him about my wife.

PS: for me too if you have the time. I have Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (lack of blood flow) in my eyes, slowly going blind and there’s no cure with medicine just only by the Grace of God…..

Thanks in advance.
    Trump 2016

• WeeWeed says:

Prayers for both Rosa Elena and yourself, Mossback.

• angie says:

God, please bless Mossback and his wife, Rosa Elena with Your healing grace.
      Welcome Mossback.

• Spar Harmon says:

I’m an old retired guy myself, mossback [ the turtle, right?], aging is just a fact, not always pleasant but with mellowed joys as well — by the agency of God’s loving grace, I am content.
      My learned assumption is that the Holy Spirit is ever present, but I am not. I often have to admit that ” I sure didn’t see THAT coming” but God never does.
      So, I have you and yours in my Prayer Satchel and when God is helping me to feel His special attention, He will be aware of you all and my prayer is that you will feel it too.

Praise Him from whom all blessings flow
      May the Lord Bless you and keep you
      Ever enfolded in His Love — — —

• justfactsplz says:

Mossback, welcome to the prayer thread here at the Treehouse. We have wonderful prayer warriors here and we pray for and lift each other up. I am honored to pray for you and your wife. I pray for the pain of the neuropathy in your eye and pray for your sight. I pray for Rosa Elena that her strength will be renewed and for God’s healing grace concerning her cancer.

God is never distracted as He is Omni present and knows every breath and hair on the heads of His children. Sometimes the pain of what we are going through makes it hard for us to feel His presence. That is when He is carrying us just like the Footprints poem. Rest in His presence and draw close to Him. He longs to comfort you. Much love and continued prayers for you both.

• Sha says:

It’s a pleasure to meet you mossback. πŸ™‚ We don’t give pity or sympathy to people as strong as you and your wife, what we do give is friendship and prayers and the knowledge that you are never alone no matter what you are going through. You both will be in my thoughts and prayers. May God bless you both .

• ZurichMike says:

Late to this thread. So sorry to hear about Rosa Elena. My prayers to you and her.

13. Sha says:

Still sending up prayers for Conner and the rest of the family. πŸ™‚

14. Sha says:

Has any one seen or heard anything about Lovemygirl ?

15. mossback says:

A hearty thanks to all of you folks comments and prayers, it is greatly appreciated and I am very appreciative of this forum……been looking for a place like this………God bless all of you guys and gals for your prayers……….
    (Spar, yes mossback refers to a old sea turtle……….I am a old scuba diver……….)

16. justfactsplz says:

Menagerie, when you get a chance please give us an update on baby Conner. Still praying.

17. Sharon says:

Some general updates in lieu of specifics from the folks themselves:

Conner is doing well and proceeding through normal checks and continued recovery.

AdRem, as noted some time back in the open thread, has prioritized some loving service to family members that has changed her involvement for the time being.

Lovemygirl’s last post was on May 4, on one of the daily threads. His last post regarding his health was on April 15, as follows:

I received some bad news today. I have tumors on both sides now along with fluid build up. I was given 2 options. One, just to be made comfortable and the other was a different chemo regimine. I decided to fight on but things aren’t looking good. On a positive note I’m buying a new mortgage free home that my family can stay in without much income so they will have a roof.

Absent any direct information it appears to me that we may understand that Lovemygirl was consciously preparing for his family to continue without him and making decisions to support that effort.

His report of “tumors on both sides” and “fluid build up” with a primary option to “just … be made comfortable” indicates (to me, at least) that any definite expectation of being able to survive what was happening to his body had been taken off the table by the medical staff, even though they offered (as an option) a “different chemo regimen”.

God is endlessly GOOD. I praise Him for His mercy, love, and grace in the presence of either death or life.

As we carry empathy and concern for one another at various times we acknowledge that specific information will always be offered only according to the wishes of the individuals involved.

• tdtweety says:

Thanks you very much, Sharon. Blessings…

• Sha says:

Sharon Thank you for the updates . Ad Rem you are missed very much . Menagerie you and your family will continue in my prayers as we watch our sweet little treeper grow . Lovemygirl no matter were you are, you and your family are in my heart and prayers always.

• justfactsplz says:

Thank you Sharon for the updates. I continue to pray for all. I had missed the daily thread post about Ad Rem so am glad to hear news of her. I am happy Conner is recuperating. I have been focusing prayers towards LMG’s wife and daughter for awhile now. He is missed.

18. Sil says:

My uncle just had surgery and cancer was found. He’ll be started on chemo this week. Please pray it goes well as he is elderly

19. haypa2haypa2 says:

Please pray for my 14 month grandson Nickolas. He is not eating, has not been eating except breastmilk ever. In the last 3 months he has lost 25% of his weight, now weighs 15 lb 7 oz. Tomorrow he is going to hospital for gastric testing and possible feeding tube. Less drastic therapies have been tried with little success. He is skinny and lethargic. We are worried.

20. haypa2haypa2 says:

I want to thank everyone who prayed for Nickolas. He spent 3 nights in hospital with his Mom. Nasal/gastric feedings were started, he gain over a pound in hospital. Mom was taught how to manage the NG tube and feedings, including re-inserting( the little stinker pulls it out when you least expect). All tests/x-rays etc. came back as normal. He will attend a speech therapy which will teach him to swallow food. He back to his old happy self. Mom is confident in managing his therapy.

• angie says:

Great news, thanks so much for letting us know how Nickolas is doing. My prayers will go on for his continued success!

• ZurichMike says:

I am late to this request, but will especially remember Nickolas on the feast day of his saint on December 6th. Saint Nicholas, guardian of children, watch out for this little guy.

If that doesn’t work, send him to Switzerland and Uncle Mike, who has never, ever not been hungry, will be happy to teach Nickolas how to eat! Guaranteed weight gain. Promise.

21. Betty says:

My unemployed son applied for a job opening in a good company, please pray that if he fits their needs they recognize that fact and offer him the job.