Is Jamie Foxx Selling The Tour Tickets?

Anyone else noticing a trend here……

BOSTON - A painting that features President Obama posed as Jesus Christ crucified on a cross is on display at a community college art gallery in Boston.

The painting by Michael D’Antuono is part of a larger exhibit called “Artists on the Stump – the Road to the White House 2012.” It’s on display at the Bunker Hill Community College Art Gallery until Dec. 15th.

The painting is called “Truth” – and shows the president on the cross with his arms outstretched. A crown of thorns rests on his head.

It was originally supposed to debut nearly four years ago at New York City’s Union Square. But that event was cancelled due to public outrage.

“I always regretted cancelling my exhibit in New York because I feel my First Amendment rights should override someone’s hurt feelings,” D’Antuono told Fox News. “We should celebrate the fact that we live in a country where we are given the freedom to express ourselves.”

A spokesperson for the art gallery told Fox News there hasn’t been any criticism of the painting.

D’Antuono said the public exhibition “has afforded me the ability to right a wrong.”

He dismissed critics who called the display blasphemous.

“The crucifixion of the president was meant metaphorically,” he told Fox News. “My intent was not to compare him to Jesus.”  (read more)

“My intent was not to compare him to Jesus”

“My intent was not to compare him to Jesus.”

My intent was not to compare him to Jesus.”

“My intent was not to compare him to Jesus.”

About these ads
This entry was posted in A New America, Dem Hypocrisy, Obama re-election, Obama Research/Discovery, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Is Jamie Foxx Selling The Tour Tickets?

1. Careful. America is going to be so screwed if the boy gets a Monday holiday named for him.
    S.O. D.A.M.N. S.C.R.E.W.E.D. :evil:

2. Sharon says:

Full disclosure: I trashed my own comment because when I re-viewed it after going away to eat some slices of salted, white turkey meat and came back–I realized that it could be horribly misunderstood.

3. Arkindole says:

Number night…Consider the venue for this atrocity.

“Bunker Hill Community College has an active student life program. The activities coordinated through the Student Activities and Athletics Office provide students with the opportunity to have more fun, meet more people, and make a difference in campus life at the college. We celebrate cultural diversity and encourage cultural interaction.”

Also the recipient of Bill Gates money. http://www.bhcc.mass.edu/inside/441?id=292

Fall ’09
    All grades/All courses

A’s – 33%
    B’s – 21%
    C’s – 12%
    D’s – 4%
    F’s – 13%

Most Bunker Hill Community College students are graded “excellent” or “above average”.

• 22tula says:

What do you expect? It’s Massachusetts. The home of higher learning.

Karen King, Professor of the History of Ancient Christianity, Harvard University
      Karen King @ aprox. 31:00 – 35:00
      “I think it is crucial to look at the story of Jesus, from the Roman point of view. What did the crucifixion of Jesus look like? It looked like, they had justly, through just processes gotten rid of a rabble rouser, a criminal and maintained the Roman peace, maintained stability and social order. But what did the Christians do with this? They turned it on its head, and they made this criminal, who the Romans had justly and rightly put to death, their hero and their God whom they worshiped. The Romans got that. The Romans understood political subversion when they heard it.”

Wow, another Kathy Bates “Misery,” look alike.
      That makes three: Karen King, Candy Crowley & Angela Corey. It must be a DNA thing.

4. cajunkelly says:

Just WTH makes this blasphemous idiot think obama’s been crucified about anything?

The braying jackass is getting any and every thing he wants.

5. cajunkelly says:

And note that this steaming pile of donkey excrement is displaying this blasphemy IN A PUBLIC/GOVERMENT facility.

Where are the atheists? Why arebn’t they screaming?

What next? A picture of a baby jackass in a manger?

6. akathesob says:

Too bad Jamie Fox is a hell of a actor, however I will NEVER see any of his work ever again. And yes this is all about “the black man in charge”.

7. jordan2222 says:

I would back off of getting angry and blasting it as being blasphemy. There is no need for comment other than “Our First Amendment In Action Today.”

The picture speaks for itself and critical editorial comments only detract from the most important message.

It’s the ultimate example of “a picture is worth a thousand words.”

8. hoonan says:

Wonder if the cry of “1st amendment” would be loud if he was depicted as Mohammed?

• Snaps Bacula says:

btw… that Mike D character can pull his phone out, take a picture of his unit and shove it up his rape cave

oh, it was not my intent to compare that to telling him to go sodomize himself